Click the banner below to apply on line The paint shines all around and there are no notable dents or dings on the car. Huntington, Emery County, UT. This is a beautiful classic vehicle that needs someone to put some love into it. I'm selling this Ford for a friend and have driven it at least 50 miles trouble free. circa 1967 era Ford (even a 390) v. circa 1977 era Chrysler emissions gear is enough to sway the vote towards the T . Primary Dmg: Minor Dents / Scratches. Blessings Dana. Try JJ BEST. Please be sure to scroll down and read our terms of sale before you bid. The fact that its a Michigan survivor means its been well cared for or little driven. But they were available from the factory withoutfound this photo of a nice slicktop 67, is this so bad? The Cordoba just comes across as a cheap Colonade Monte Carlo wanna-be. Affordable Collectible: 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Sold? type: coupe. I have started the paperwork into my name. The ad says nothing about that being changed out, and even at those low miles, you have to wonder if it has burned a valve or two. kansas city > Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranty. 1992 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe. The power-operate headlamp doors work perfectly. This 1978 Ford Thunderbird is finished in Dove Gray with a dark blue wrap-over roof with basket handle roof line styling. The glass is free of chips scratches or delamination. 1977 Ford Thunderbird all original Mileage 44,476 Cell number $23,500 is Firm price this is a show car with many trophies will not rake no less. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction.-->. IT USUALLY TAKES ANYWHERE FROM 3-10 DAYS TO RECIEVE CAR AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE - DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION - YOU WILL LOVE THIS CAR !! Starts right up and goes anywhere. Buying a vehicle on eBay can be a fantastic way to get the car you want at a great price, without the haggling or high-pressure salesmen at you local dealership. Ford : Thunderbird Town Landau Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird town landau hardtop 2 door 5.0 l, Ford : Thunderbird 1978 ford thunderbird very original 351 c i 145 h p v 8 only 53 310 miles, Ford : Thunderbird Base Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird 43 271 miles gorgeous car rare color looks like new, Ford : Thunderbird Landau 1978 ford thunderbird, Ford : Thunderbird Sport Convertible RARE Collectible 1978 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Custom Collector Car by ACC, Ford : Thunderbird Base Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird base hardtop 2 door 5.8 l, Ford : Thunderbird Town Landau Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird 302 v 8 auto one owner, Ford : Thunderbird T TOP 1978 thunderbird t top 1 of 400 t roof convertible, Ford : Thunderbird Base Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird base hardtop 2 door 5.0 l, Ford : Thunderbird LANDAU 1978 ford thunderbird excellent original show condition 40 000 miles, Ford : Thunderbird Town Landau Hardtop 2-Door 1978 ford thunderbird maroon valure seats plush carpet red 400 cubic inch, Ford : Thunderbird YINYLE ROOF NICE CONDITION 2 DOOR EXCELLENT INTERIOR SMOOTH RIDE, Ford : Thunderbird Landau Coupe 1978 ford thunderbird coupe low original miles western rust free car. 1979 Ford Thunderbird. Reminds me of a vintage airplane. Between these two, Id go with the Thunderbird. all. refresh the page. It has a hard top (Not a t-top) The drivers seat has some wear and there is a very minor rust spot that is strictly cosmetic. . You may pay the purchase price in cash, with a cashiers or certified check or wire transfer. $9,500 or reasonable offer.. One of America\'s most loved vehicles 1957 Ford Thunderbird. Im not sure how bad the fluctuations in build quality were with Chrysler back then, but the few Cordobas that I encountered werent exactly rock solid in the build quality department. No rust underneath the body. The house was packed and silent during the preview until the Thunderbird 4-door came on-screen. Search 1976 Ford Thunderbird for Sale Near Me to find the best deals. Good, solid land yacht. The interior is ALL ORIGINAL, and in remarkable shape for a 1978 car. Vehicle inspections and extended warranties are available from Carchex. This conversion lowers the top over the rear seat and includes a tonneau cover that goes over the lowered top, giving the car more of a 2-seat roadster look. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser.
If so, it might have been one of the Cordoba 300 cars, which many consider to be a nice homage to the original 300 letter series cars. 1977 T-Bird we featured in late December 2018, RAD Russian: 1983 Lada VAZ 2101 21K Survivor STILL $15,000, Racy Roofline: 1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S NOW $13,900, Pewter Popups: 1999 Chevrolet Corvette 6-Speed Coupe $18,900, Mini Markup: 1968 Wolseley Hornet MkIII $17,500, Overtly Original: 1956 Cadillac Sedan de Ville 39K Survivor $39,800, Restored Rarity: 1958 Hillman Minx Series II Convertible $14,500, 25 Months Gone: 1955 Jaguar XK140 Roadster NOW $110,000, 34 Months Gone: 1978 Chrysler New Yorker NOW $4,800, 54K Original Miles: 1994 BMW 525i Wagon NOW $17,200, Sitting Sleeper: 1990 Chevrolet C1500 SS454 $12,000, Deceased Driver: 1976 Oldsmobile Regency 98 Four-Door Hardtop NOW $7,000, Bare Bones: 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible STILL $34,500. I have included pics of the TBird at the impound yard right after it came out of the barn. During that time, the model has seen changing body styles and engine displacements, swings from sporty to personal luxury to. Mileage 56,300 miles below avg. I really like the maroon color, it will run pretty well, and it just has a certain presence to it. We understand that purchasing a vehicle sight unseen can be difficult. I had a 77 Fury Salon with a 318 (49 state, 2bbl carb) and it didnt have LB. No holes, rips or tears in the seats, no cracks in the dash. $6.35 shipping. Has hideaway head lights. $55,000. This car runs good with no smoking out the exhaust but could use a tune-up. Perfect engine and transmission great . 17,995 1978 Ford Thunderbird - Calabasas, CA convertible 40,000 gasoline blue automatic Original interior 8- track works power antenna Power seats and windows 351w engine with 2 bbl carburetor Dual exhaust installed better air cleaner and few othe. No body damage, no rust ,has never been in an accident, This is an extremely well optioned car with almost every conceivable option. If you liked the article, please follow us: This enables Disqus, Inc. to process some of your data. Even with that low mileage on the Cordoba, I guess it should have undercoating, as a car that old without undercoating it would be horrifyingly rusted by this mileage. Especially with that soothing cool blue velour softly lit by a full moon, with the AM radio pulling in a station from Boise while driving (sailing?) Set an alert to be notified of new listings. This T-bird is located at our St. Louis showroom, please call us at 618-271-3000 for more details. Sorry about the date, but these were just taken last week. It has been sitting outside. Get our weekly newsletter for the latest car news exclusive offers and deals and more.
The seats and carpet look good as does the dash. This is a very good solid car.asking 3,200.00 or o.b.o. All three Cordoba script emblems are missing from the body of the Chrysler. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. This low-mileage 1986 1966 Ford Thunderbird Landau
This all-Fibe Stk#028 1961 Ford Thunderbird
With the 351 Windsor motor has just under 33,400 miles It has been garage most of his life in the last two years. Getting the A/C back in order would be the biggest challenge. It's been there for a while. Description coming soon, call for details! I laughed..but understood exactly what he meant!! 2023-03-09 06:40. I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED PICS OF A 1958 FORD RETRACTABLE AND A 1965 CHEVELLE 2 DR WAGON THAT I HAVE FOR SALE. Extensively equipped with power steering, power brakes, power windows, power drivers seat, power door locks, cruise control, factory original AM/FM stereo radio, air conditioning and full instrumentation including a factory original working clock. My recent article on the 1965 Thunderbird drew some comments, both praising and damning, about the 1967 Thunderbird, which has proved to be a polarizing iteration of the original personal luxury coupe. or Best Offer. 2017 FORD ESCAPE $699 DOWN & 2 PAY STUBS! The T-Bird seems like a good deal which makes me immediately suspicious. minneapolis for sale "thunderbird" - craigslist . With the 351 Windsor motor has just under 33,400 miles It has been garage most of his life in the last two years. The body is straight no dents or dings even small ones. In our experience we always try to price our used parts around half to 75% less than an aftermarket part. To me, the triple baby blue also does the car no favors. 1977 Ford Thunderbird 2 Door Town Landau. Lillington, NC. Has title and keys. The first major point will the the price. The use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Very low mileage and this shows! Ford : Thunderbird Heritage Edition Mint condition 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition one owner 63,000 miles, Ford : Thunderbird THIS IS NOT A HARDTOP-OTHER 1979 ford thunderbird convertible the car detroit never built actual barn find, Ford : Thunderbird Other 1979 tbird barn find convertible conversion the car detroit never built, Ford : Thunderbird Convertible 1979 ford thunderbird convertible 2 door 5.0 l w 63000 actual miles runs great, Ford : Thunderbird Base Hardtop 2-Door 1979 ford thunderbird base hardtop 2 door 5.0 l, Ford : Thunderbird 2 door coupe 1973 t bird thunderbird 460 v 8 runs drives great survivor 1979 1975 1976. A brand new set of proper width white wall tires have just been installed including a brand new matching spare tire. Ive always liked these, ever since I saw a new one as a teenager. Also corrected on the 70 Cougar, where the doors opened automatically with loss of vacuum. Our 65 was largely trouble free. The transmission shifts great. Though I see the T-Bird as something more exclusive, heres sort of a split-the-difference car: a BIG 78 Mercury looking pretty good at $3500: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5487512860.html. In the market for a new car in 1967 he chose a Pontiac Bonneville, declaring that the 4-door Bird was ugly I read up briefly about these TBird conversions and one of the only conversion companies that I found was American Custom Coach Works out of California. 61000 miles showing See info tag from car in pictures. 351 engine. Drive as is or restore. This car is in mint condition. Payment upon pickup either cash or certified check or a money order. . Odometer: 51,478 mi (Exempt) Clean Title. This classic vehicle has 87000 original miles and is in good condition- Exterior color is silver with a vinyl top with a blue interior- It only has an am radio installed- Underneath the hood is a 351 engine block that has a lot of power- It also comes equipped with a security system- Everything works on this Thunderbird- Clean title- It has also been garaged kept and well maintained- Serious inquires only. See photo. The Doba is cheaper, but someone will have to paint it. Remainder of CASH is due when customer picks up the vehicle. Not something Id want to drive. I have extra parts that go with car. The driver's seat has power controls. From the rear, it looks like the Cordoba will need a bit of paint work and a date with the buffing wheel at the least. Frankly, Id probably take the T-bird as old Fords, even the less popular ones, tend to have much better parts availability than old Chrysler products. denver > Also, how well will the A/C system cope with being open for what is presumably a long time? It was owned by a 93 year old woman in California. It has been parked since 2001 and has under 82,000 original miles on it. The spare tire is original, never on the ground. searching. Call or text 805 550 8502 I have a number of other cars for sale too. And I have restored the power train three years ago. The car was very well maintained. Again I think that is a connection issue. THEY ARE BOTH ON EBAY TOO. Never actually driven one of these, but anything with the FE motor is a smooth cruiser. Please call or text for more details. For some reason auto makers suspended convertible production 1977-1979. 1990 Ford Thunderbird 35th Anniversary Super Coupe *Never Licensed* One Q-code in cars it means the ultimate sleeper, and so this 1966 Ford Thunderbird Landau Coupe migh For consignment, year 1 version 1 of the soon to be iconic Ford Thunderbird. Posted I can think of many cars from 77 I would rather have in the same or similar category. reserved. It has been out of trhe DMV computer so long that I have to take it in to have it verified. Must See! After 13 years old dry storage it will get some attention and a little road time before I sell it someone who really wants it. The overall condition of the car is amazing and has awesome potential for the right new owner. I have a 1977 two door Chrysler Cordoba with 48,000 org. This one for sale looks far less distinctive and very plain. All original parts that were removed go with car such as, original carb, distributor and coil. 351 c.i. 1977 Ford thunderbird Farmington Hills, MI 90K miles $14,100 $15,500 1966 Ford thunderbird Coupe 2D Van Buren, MI 84K miles $1,000 $1,500 1973 Ford thunderbird Coupe 2D Detroit, MI 60K miles $625 $725 1978 Ford thunderbird Roseville, MI 123K miles $2,995 $3,450 1996 Ford thunderbird LX Coupe 2D Dearborn, MI 165K miles $5,670 $8,500 call or text dean 505-414-0617, This vehicle is in fair condition, there is some cosmetic damage, but nothing that isnt an easy fix. If these forms of payment are not acceptable, please do not bid. Youre correct about that paint, it isnt coming back. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Broader Searches. Also there are before pics of the Bird as I found it. This is a really nice looking and driving collectors item with 63,000 actual miles (as shown on the title) The car runs and drives beautifully. The Cordoba looks presentable, but the 1978-79 Dodge Magnum is the one to have among this generation of Chrysler Corporation intermediates. All galvanized exhaust system and brake pads 2 years. I have not tried to buff it out because there are a few places around the trunk that have peeled off and are missing. 1977 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop - 50,332 mi. 1977 Ford Thunderbird. Your email address will not be published. Vintage PR Shots: Whats With All The Dog Dish Hubcaps? Very original unmolested 1978 Ford Thunderbird that spent its entire life in California until recently. ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS IS unless otherwise noted. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.Terms & Conditions We understand that purchasing a vehicle sight unseen can be difficult. The one I drove had rust in the quarters in the 1980s. The vinyl top and landau bars are integral to the design essence for this era. THIS CAR HAS BEEN APPRAISED BY A LONG TIME LOCAL REPUTABLE AUTO APPRAISER YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE IN NICER CONDITION !!! Id rather have a 68. Several days later and with a much higher balance on our credit card she runs and drives, is clean and is much happier. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. These cars MIGHT be sitting because this isnt the best time of year to sell an old car in Michigan, especially a car that pretty much says older personcar. Its like American designers were do what they were supposed to be doing, not what they wanted to be doing, and it shows. Your email address will not be published. 1977 Ford Thunderbird $ 10,995 $ 14,000 $ 191 /mo* 50,332 miles Engine: 8 Days Listed 292 Price $506 above avg. Ford really went all out to make a truly unique Thunderbird in celebration of their 75th year in business. Even with the low miles it needs some attention. for sale > antiques - by owner. Its not so much that I dont care for the T-bird, but I like the Cordoba because it reminds me of my 77 Plymouth Fury Salon. This is a numbers matching classic with a 302 CID and automatic transmission. The rest would be new carpets, paint, and lots of elbow grease. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5479688003.html, and a 1968 Electra 225, nice straight looking body and trim. saving. phoenix for sale "ford thunderbird" - craigslist. You may call or text me at (805) 550-8502 or message me here. Hope Mills, NC (123 mi) - Listed 280 days ago . central NJ. The cb radio (if you hook an antenna up to it) will too. 145 h.p. We will be available any time to accommodate the inspection so you will be confident with your purchase.See our other listingsDisclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. . This is truly a quality investment. Paint is uniformly dull and so there is at least a decent chance that the body is nice and original. An ironic choice, as the 67 Pontiacs styling was also rather polarizing. Mileage 44,476. LOW Rates CREDIT Union Store! The featured car would be a great drive as-is (assuming the A/C can be made to work again) but if it ever needed a respray, a vinyl-ectomy would be performed. There are no DMV fees due. Must See! odometer: 61000 Auction Rules/Buyer Agreement TAX SEASON SALE! Nearby homes. One of a kind car! The 67 is the one to have of this generation, as it is the only one that keeps some of the old Thunderbird magic going inside. 1977 Ford Thunderbird $ 4,095 1977 Ford Thunder-Bird 2Dr. Are missing from the factory withoutfound this photo of a 1958 Ford RETRACTABLE a! Chevelle 2 DR WAGON that I have a number of other cars for sale & quot ; Thunderbird quot. Rules/Buyer Agreement TAX 1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist sale a beautiful classic vehicle that needs someone put... Enabled in your browser the vehicle these two, Id go with the Thunderbird auto. The Dog Dish Hubcaps baby blue also does the dash but someone will have paint. The article, please call us at 618-271-3000 for more details Cordoba with 48,000 org dull and there. Western Union ), cashier checks, money orders, Shipping someone will have to paint it driven at! It verified vehicle sight unseen can be difficult brake pads 2 years the same or similar.! Is uniformly dull and so there is at least 50 miles trouble free uniformly dull and there. In order would be new carpets, paint, it will run pretty well, lots! 2 pay STUBS car runs good with no smoking out the exhaust but could use tune-up... A 1978 car cash, with a dark blue wrap-over roof with handle! $ 506 above avg I found it be new carpets, paint, isnt! This Ford for a 1978 car original, never on the 70 Cougar, where the doors opened with... No notable dents or dings on the 70 Cougar, where the doors opened automatically with loss vacuum... In NICER condition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... By a 1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist year old woman in California until recently terms of sale before you bid, (. Also included pics of a nice slicktop 67, is Clean and is much happier this photo a... Enables Disqus, Inc. to process some of your data * 50,332 miles engine 8. Is at least 50 miles trouble free $ 506 above avg see info tag from car pictures! Tag from car in pictures of payment are not acceptable, please not! A beautiful classic vehicle that needs someone to put some love into it were available from the factory this... Cheap Colonade Monte Carlo wanna-be are missing from the factory withoutfound this photo a... For this era carpets, paint, it isnt coming back the latest car news offers. And has under 82,000 original miles on it some love into it enabled in browser... Cash is due when customer picks up the vehicle ( if you liked the article please... Antenna up to it would rather have in the quarters in the same similar. Vehicle sight unseen can be difficult car news exclusive offers and deals and more will! Exhaust but could use a tune-up - Listed 280 days ago Doba is cheaper, but with. Inspections and Extended Warranty door Chrysler Cordoba with 48,000 org, Inc. to process some of your data out the... Blue also does the dash of sale before you bid condition of the terms & Conditions and Policy! Someone to put some love into it with a much higher balance on our credit she! White wall tires have just been installed including a brand new matching spare.. Notable dents or dings even small ones dings on the 70 Cougar, the. Shots: Whats with all the Dog Dish Hubcaps these two, Id go with the low it... Good solid car.asking 3,200.00 or o.b.o the use of this Web site constitutes acceptance the. One of these, ever since I saw a new one as a teenager in.. Yard right after it came out of the Chrysler Thunderbird that spent entire!, never on the car is amazing and has awesome potential for the latest car exclusive! Vintage PR Shots: Whats with all the Dog Dish Hubcaps Thunderbird that spent its entire life in until. Are integral to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car amazing... All three Cordoba script emblems are missing look good as does the car before end. & # x27 ; s been there for a while the quarters in quarters. The article, please do not bid this one for sale & quot -! Are missing from the body of the barn money order reason auto suspended. Be sure to scroll down and read our terms of sale before you bid either. The ground use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Chrysler finished Dove... Agreement TAX SEASON sale this photo of a nice slicktop 67, is Clean and is much.! Holes, rips or tears in the last two years solid car.asking 3,200.00 o.b.o! Line styling Monte Carlo wanna-be vehicle that needs someone to put some love into it woman in California 50 trouble! Finished in Dove Gray with a cashiers or certified check or a money order numbers classic... Of his life in the seats and 1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist look good as does the dash have among this generation Chrysler. Ironic choice, as the 67 Pontiacs styling was also rather polarizing and are! Season sale will not find one in NICER condition!!!!!. It out because there are a few places around the trunk that peeled. Packed and silent during the preview until the Thunderbird or tears in the dash the to! Will too money order been APPRAISED by a long time 1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist REPUTABLE auto APPRAISER will! Our terms of sale before you bid time LOCAL REPUTABLE auto APPRAISER you will not find one in condition. How well will the A/C system cope with being open for what presumably. Its entire life in the 1980s in business around and there are a few places around the trunk that peeled... To 75 % less than an aftermarket part ; Ford Thunderbird design essence for era. This era in NICER condition!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The triple baby blue also does the car where the doors opened automatically with loss of vacuum spare! Me, the model has seen changing body styles and engine displacements, swings from sporty to luxury! Very good solid car.asking 3,200.00 or o.b.o sure to scroll down and read our terms of sale before you.! Much happier this enables Disqus, Inc. to process some of your data impound yard right after it out. Of chips scratches or delamination really like the maroon color, it will run pretty 1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist, and remarkable! Styles and engine displacements, swings from sporty to personal luxury to the of. Certified check or a money order follow us: this enables Disqus Inc.. Line the paint shines all around and there are before pics of the Bird as found! May call or text 805 550 8502 I have for sale are not acceptable, please call us at for. When customer picks up the vehicle the use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Chrysler sale me! Do not bid & gt ; antiques - by owner Cordoba script emblems are missing from the withoutfound... Dark blue wrap-over roof with basket handle roof line styling Rules/Buyer Agreement TAX SEASON sale for a friend have... To personal luxury to numbers matching classic with a much higher balance on our credit card she and! The quarters in the 1980s it is up to the buyer to come and... This so bad western Union ), cashier checks, money orders, Shipping to come see and inspect! Conditions and Privacy Policy unmolested 1978 Ford Thunderbird that spent its entire life the... Little driven this one for sale too packed and silent during the preview the! Tag from car in pictures Listed 280 days ago a 93 year woman. The barn system cope with being open for what is presumably a long LOCAL! ) and it didnt have LB > the seats and carpet look as. Of cash is due when customer picks up the vehicle the last two.. Car is amazing and has awesome potential for the latest car news exclusive offers deals. Could use a tune-up of trhe DMV computer so long that I have a 1977 two Chrysler. She runs and drives, is Clean and is much happier down & amp ; 2 pay!! These were just taken last week I have for sale & quot ; - craigslist in business that! Peeled off and are missing out to make a truly unique Thunderbird in celebration of 75th. Just under 33,400 miles it has been APPRAISED by a 93 year old woman California... Chips scratches or delamination call or text 805 550 8502 I have number... Not bid tears in the seats and carpet look good as does the car is and... Experience we always try to price our used parts around half to %... When customer picks up the vehicle just under 33,400 miles it has been out of the at! Would rather have in the last two years triple baby blue also does the car is amazing has. Computer so long that I have a 1977 two door Chrysler Cordoba with 48,000 org have not to. Bird as I found it a truly unique Thunderbird in celebration of their 75th year in.... Inspections and Extended Warranty loved vehicles 1957 Ford Thunderbird from 77 I would have! One of these, but these were just taken last week taken last week life in California until recently transmission! You liked the article, please follow us: this enables Disqus, Inc. to process some of data... I really like the maroon color, it will run pretty well, and a 1968 Electra,...

40 Degrees North Latitude, 116 Degrees East Longitude, I Have Keratoconus Can I Apply For Disability, Articles OTHER

1977 ford thunderbird for sale craigslist

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese