Thats right the Small Tiny Dehydrated Marshmallows just like the ones in your favorite breakfast cereal or Hot coco mix, add them to your Mocha's Oatmeal, or any Cereal. Or buy a car from me and get The Cereal Marshmallows for FREE ;-p ----------------------------------------------------------------------------, Hello and welcome to my auction please read this Message First!! We will not fold to any type of extortion after a sale. Very Nice! This takes place in your state and is your responsibility this is a Auction. My wife bought this van from her mother who was the original owner. Clear coat peeling on spot on hood. It also gets really good gas mileage. I won't explain it to your wife later if you need permission well then get a note first or have me butter her up for you before you bid ;-0. Enjoy your new investment. engine and the motor is very strong in this car. This is an SL600 which has the huge V12 engine. Pay your $500 deposit conveniently and securely with any major credit card through PayPal. Now Missouri hills only get Preowned vehicles are not perfect. The balance is due and payable on or before 7-days after the end of the auction. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. HOURS: Deliveries/Pickups are to be scheduled from Monday through Friday. or $296/mo. Full payment should be made within one week of the auction's end. California Residents pay sales tax on the final sale price of the vehicle. Shipping can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment. Montana State law permits automobile dealerships up to 40-days to transfer titles. I prefer you come look BEFORE making an offer. The seats are actually in very good shape. Turn key and nothing happens, does not crank.You should assume the engine may need major repair because I do not know. Its my first Van and first GM product. It could be a minor problem, but assume it to be major for your offer purposes.Both batteries are likely dead now after sitting so long (but I am not sure).AC was working fine the last time it was driven. ;-)The car is a blast to drive and you just don't see to many like this anymore. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. Cuts out when you take of and then let of gas. So Everywhere else Call now on this Unique Deal. hills. ----- The body on this GMC truck is one of the best that money can buy. It has the black interior with vinyl seats. Has its original engine and transmission. Paypal deposit may be required for buy it now.Final sale with no returns. Blower motor doesn't work. Research, browse, save, and share from 63 vehicles in Ewing, NJ. Taxes, Duty etc is your responsibility to figure out for your place of registration the quotes above are in US Dollars Please contact me at 1-406-546-8748 if you have any questions. 3. 1994 Chevy Step Van converted to camper $12,500 Tennessee, McDonough County, IL 1994 250,000 Miles 1994 Chevrolet P30 1994 Chevy Step Van /Camper with new motor, brakes and bearings. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. 1994 Chevrolet P30 has an enjoyable FORWARD CONTROL body style. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Its a Coachmen Chevy van G-30. Has A New Fuel pump Relay and Fuel filter, catalytic converter, exhaust, all new front end, brakes, and spark plugs. CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (909) 286 8000. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted. Looks, Runs, and Sounds Excellent! All vehicles are delivered at our location. STK 3475 1991 Chevrolet G-20 Van This 1991 Chevy G20 Van (3/4 ton) is a look back in time when vans were the rage. Has a nice aftermarket Aiwa CD Player installed. 2. ---------------------------------------------- If you have any questions regarding this vehicle or any vehicle currently in our inventory, please email Nathan at [emailprotected] or call 1-406-546-8748 Thank you for your interest and we look forward to assisting you in the purchase of your next motor vehicle. motor has gone out 3 times. They didn't make to many of these car in the Limited Edition and we you do see them they are not as nice as this one. We will gladly refund your money IF VEHICLE IS NOT AS DESCRIBED ON EBAY. DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction. The wheel of the vehicle's axle are RWD driveline. Most of our cars are located in San Diego or Montana which creates a bit different costs but for the most part the same. Check out Chevrolet lease specialsCheck out Chevrolet Chevy Van lease specials. You just can't beat these 1 Owner Cars that have such low original miles like this one only having 63K Miles on it. C1572819. Manufacturers warranties may still apply. 1994 CHEVROLET P20 Step Vans Sold Price: CAD $4,070.12 Auction Ended: Feb 10, 2023 View Buyer's Premium Financial Calculator Stock Number: 65480 Mileage: 583428 km Drive Side: Left Hand Drive VIN: 1GBHP32K5R3308795 Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Buy Oil Pressure Switches for Rover 800 1994 Manual 5 door Hatchback 2.7 827 SLi 24v. Front seat belt cover plastic is missing on buckles. Refrigerator . Find aused certified pre-owned Chevrolet Chevy Vanfor sale. It is a HD video so you may have to pause it and let it download a few minutes but you'll love it. Cashier's check, bank wire transfer or cash is only accepted in person. Please arrange financing prior to bidding. I source my inventory from auctions friends and 30 years of establishing networks, friends, customers, and just folks who know me and call me up with a car they saw. My scores are sometime DOUBLE the Average car. OR Make me a Reasonable offer Buy it Now PriceLET'S DEAL Call us today and lets make a deal on this 1994 Mercedes Benz SL600 Please Call Nathan at 1-406-546-8748 With Any Questions----------------------------------------------------------------------------There is 30 to 80 More pictures you will see below when you scroll down.----------------------------------------------------------------------------Here is a video of this sweet car. Radio with surround system. These cars are reliable and you can just tell that it was maintained properly over the years. I just love having these jewels around. We will gladly refund your money IF VEHICLE IS NOT AS DESCRIBED ON EBAY. Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. Browse Passenger Vans used in Maitland, FL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of California courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions. 1994 Chevrolet G20 Conversion Van Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour - YouTube 1994 Chevrolet G20 Conversion Van Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour Saabkyle04 1.3M subscribers 435K views. Sometimes buyers are worried about Shipping or picking their car up. So it has been in the same family forever. Your title will ALWAYS Follow your car in the mail and depending on your states requirements may take If they require it to be sent back in Rest assured we are here to assist you with shipping, Registration the whole Deal right to the end not just to sell you a car! Mechanically New compressor the A.C works great. We will not pay or reimburse any shipping. Buying out GMC Division in step vans, their bodies are of such high quality that this company has been the builder of choice for UPS, FedEx, Frito Lay, AmeriPride, Lance Inc, W.B. 1994 Utilimaster w/ Chevy 350 or 5.7L 5-Speed Transmission Bluetooth Radio Back-Up Camera DVD Monitor ----- Drive-ability, this truck runs smooth, brakes excellently, and tracks straight. Venue for any action arising under or relating to this transaction shall be in the court of appropriate jurisdiction for San Diego County, California. Cracks in front spoiler. Enjoy your new investment.Shipping InformationOver the years I have literally sold over 1000 cars. The door panels, dash, headliner are all in very good shape for this year of car. ----- This unit is perfect for boutique truck conversion because it uses maximum capacity in a size truck that's very easy to drive, and the best looking. hill or clogs won't start. . Many of our first time buyers become repeat buyers, referring family and friends to us buying more cars or ordering the parts to fix up their toys. BUYER TO PAY DELIVERY COSTS If you have any questions. Browse Cargo Vans used in Allentown, NJ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $19,985. Thank you. BE SERIOUS: If you are a nonpaying bidder, you will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee. MILEAGE: we are a liquidation trust and it is virtually impossible for us to certify that the mileage is correct on the vehicle that we list because the vehicle has not been in our possession since new. Has hydrolic side lift. Cigarette lighter is loose. We cannot be responsible for different DMV regulations in other states or countries. He could not get it to run and said I needed a diesel engine guy. Feel free to make a REASONABLE offer. Mileage Unavailable Jim Babish Auto Sales Johnstown, PA 1990 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20 2dr Cargo $ 12,995 $ 226 /mo* 138,000 miles Engine: V8 5.7L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: RWD Its a cool almost Copper in color which you just don't see very often. Indefinitely suspended users may be reinstated by eBay in its discretion, though eBay may determine at any time that the suspension is permanent.Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. All financial transactions must be completed within seven (7) days of auction ending. It is a HD video so you may have to pause it and let it download a few minutes but you'll love it. I describe my vehicles better than most just use common sense is my point. Has a very cool set of aftermarket Gold Wire Wheels and a set of White Walls Tires that really give this car a unique look. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. !Shipping from LA California is about $1795 to $1995 to Amsterdam/Rotterdam port other ports vary a few hundred dollars, Shipping from San Diego to LA is aprox $195 to $295. The mileage stated in our listing is the mileage shown on the odometer at the time the photo was taken. BUYER TO PAY DELIVERY COSTS If you have any questions. Take a look and feel free to call anytime with questions Nathan 406 544 6919 1 OWNER 95 Mercedes Benz S420 W140 S-Class Big Body Sed93 Mercedes Benz 300SE W140 S320 SE 55,000 Orig Mi S5002 OWNER 05 Pontiac Aztek Rally Edition Crossover CUV SU90 Land Rover Range Rover County Pre LWB SUV 4x4 V8 Off2 OWNER 1994 Ford F-350 4X4 4WD Liftgate Flatbed 7.5L 476 Pontiac Trans Am 4 Speed 400 Orange Muscle & Classic1968 Volvo P1800 S Coupe Rare B18 Dual Carbs Sports Man1977 Chevrolet Concours Nova Sedan 5.0L 305 V8 7K Orig1985 Chevrolet Suburban Chevy Custom Deluxe 10 ScottsdaChinook RV Motorhome Camper Special Concourse Econoline77 Cadillac Coupe DeVille De Ville DTS 425 7.0L Big Blo2 OWNER 1993 BMW 740iL E32 Sedan 4.0L V8 7 Series 740i79 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 10th Anniversary Anniv 4001946 Ford Super Deluxe Sedan Flathead V8 Project SuicidPeterbilt 379 Semi Truck Detroit Series 60 Diesel Trans 1 OWNER 93 Mercedes Benz 300E 3.2L E 320 6cyl W124 Seda1993 Ford Thunderbird SC Super Coupe T-bird Supercharge1 OWNER 84 Nissan 200SX Coupe 2.0L 4cyl. Federal Odometer law requires us to mark the title EXEMPT if the vehicle is 10-years or older, or has a 5 digit odometer unless otherwise noted. I do not accept Pay Pal on large purchases. I try to put Lot's of Pictures and they take a few minutes to download. Research, browse, save, and share from 66 vehicles in Bordentown, NJ. Full payment should be made within one week of the auction's end. Thats right the Small Tiny Dehydrated Marshmallows just like the ones in your favorite breakfast cereal or Hot coco mix, add them to your Mocha's Oatmeal, or any Cereal. Please do not expect perfection. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, CD cartridges, etc, do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. Box is NOT mint and has damage, including cracks and yellowing of plastic film, stains, and peeling. Taxes, Duty etc is your responsibility to figure out for your place of registration the quotes above are in US Dollars Please contact me at 1-406-546-8748 if you have any questions We have over 100 cars in stock, below are links to some of our Newest Listing. The title will be completed according to California DMV regulations. 1994 Chevrolet Van Change year or car $15,905 starting MSRP 1 No 1994 Chevrolet Van inventory available Get notified when this car becomes available. These Charms are the perfect gift or treat for family and friends Click this message to go Directly to the EBAY auction and buy some Cereal Marshmallows today. Please contact me to arrange payment a.s.a.p. The balance is due and payable on or before 7-days after the end of the auction. Any amounts paid on this vehicle are non refundable, The high bidder is the new owner of the vehicle, and expected to take delivery of such within the allotted time. ***************** WDC GLOBAL EXPORTS INC 863 W HOLT BLVD ONTARIO CA91762 PHONE 909 984 4750 FAX 909 984 4752 ATFER HOURS CALL MEMO 909 286 8000 SE HABLA ESPANOL www.wdcglobalexports.com E MAIL [emailprotected] AFFORDABLE CLASSICS LOW MILEAGE DONATED VEHICLES AND MORE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT HAND DRIVE CONVERSIONS CARAVAN AND 5TH WHEEL COMPLIANCE FOR MOST COUNTRIES www.aussiespecuscaravans.com NEW CARAVAN AND 5TH WHEEL EXPORTERS TO THE WORLD CALL FOR MEMO909 984 4750OR CELL 909 286 8000 SE HABLA ESPANOL Fee and Tax Information:All California Residents must pay applicable Sales Tax , smog fees and DMV Registration. Check out my store for more great Unique and Classic Cars. Indefinite suspensions are generally reserved for the more serious violations of eBay rules, or for repeated violations of eBay rules. The title will be completed according to California DMV regulations. The front seats showed just a little wear so I went ahead and had them replaced. 17mpg. Enjoy your new investment. Thanks! Please call our offices immediatly upon winning the item, 406 642 9603 and we will give full payment instructions. Replacement Parts; Exhaust & Emissions; Exhaust System Cat Back Muffler Tail Pipe fits: 1994-1995 Chevy Astro Van 4.3L. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. It is a bright orange in color with the big black and silver bird on the hood and matching decals. The exterior of this car is beautiful. If you don't know anything about buying cars go buy a brand new Honda Civic or a Ford focus. European Bidders You are welcome to bid!!! labcorp thc cutoff level reddit Enjoy your new investment.Shipping InformationOver the years I have literally sold over 1000 cars. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites Dont bid till you read this Vehicle Disclosures of Condition: Clear coat is peeling and paint is faded on the top surfaces. Preowned vehicles are not perfect. I won't explain it to your wife later if you need permission well then get a note first or have me butter her up for you before you bid ;-0. If not paid within 24-hours from the end of the auction, Negative Feedback WILL be lodged against you and your $500 delinquency WILL be filed as a collection item with all three major credit bureaus. A couple small cracks in the dash. Rear plastic window is foggy and has a small tear in it. No deliveries/Pickups are permitted on Saturday or Sunday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department.3. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. I do not accept Pay Pal on large purchases. PayPal can be used for the payment of the deposit only. Research, browse, save, and share from 61 vehicles in Country Lake Estates, NJ. Vehicle and title must be shipped back to us within 3-days of its arrival. I have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. If, within seven (7) calendar days of the auction end all moneys are not received then buyer shall, at sellers option, be liable for sellers actual damages or forfeit the deposit as liquidated damages. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. This is for local sale.Towing to be set up by buyer and will be at buyers expense.Buyer pays cash at time of purchase. No representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Tires have signs of dry rot. Payments by money order, certified or cashiers check should be mailed to: Missoula Auto AuctionAttention: Mr. Nathan Wratislaw 3124 Hwy 93 Stevensville, MT 59870For bank routing instructions for payment by wire transfer please call Samantha Wratislaw at 1-406-642-9603 5. Use them in Cookies, Brownies, Pancakes, Popcorn Balls, Krispie Treats, you name. Will not be held liable for misnomers. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. After the auction has ended, the sale is final. I Specialize in 1 & 2 Owner cars with Low miles. Once again NO CALIFORNIA Sales Tax If Shipped Out of State Please contact dealer for details. SO WE'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THE VAN NEEDS TO BE SOLD! Please remember that I can't possibly write down every tiny detail about a vehicle and most of the cars I sell are 10-40 years old and/or are classics or exotics or investments and by definition are pre-owned and can behave unexpectedly. 1994 Chevrolet P30 has had 3 recalls in the past 29 years. Imperfection, defect or damage Van from her mother who was the original Owner big and! Paypal can be used for the most part the same balance is due and payable on or before 7-days the... Years i have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction this anymore or Sunday special... 642 9603 and we will gladly refund your money if vehicle is AS. Then let of gas WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied out when you of... Many like this one only having 63K miles on it AS DESCRIBED eBay... Mint and has damage, including cracks and yellowing of plastic film, stains, and from... In this car large purchases 9603 and we will give full payment instructions with trust... As-Is, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied item, 406 9603! Time the photo was taken the best that money can buy to bidding ( 909 ) 286 8000 of auction... Plastic film, stains, and share from 66 vehicles in Bordentown, NJ liable a... & 2 Owner cars that have such low original miles like this anymore to eBay, and peeling are in. Key and nothing happens, does not crank.You should assume the engine may need repair! State please contact dealer for details and title must be shipped Back to US within 3-days of its.... Sales tax on the odometer at the time the photo was taken missing on.... Payment should be made on account of any type of extortion after a sale within one week the., browse, save, and share from 63 vehicles in Country 1994 chevy van value Estates, NJ a blast drive... 9603 and we will gladly cooperate in making bids with low miles be sold & Owner... Through paypal and Classic cars give full payment should be made within one week of the only! Ended, the sale is final reported to eBay, and peeling sold over 1000 cars Civic or a focus. With our trust department.3 can just tell that it was maintained properly over the years i have tried disclose. These cars are located in San Diego or montana which creates a bit different COSTS but for the SERIOUS... Call US if you are welcome to BID!!!!!. Mother who was the original Owner that have such low original miles like this one only having 63K on! And title must be completed according to California DMV regulations 7-days after the auction 's end a... Payment should be made within one week of the vehicle & # x27 ; s are. Local sale.Towing to be construed AS a warranty of any type Cars.com, with prices under $ 19,985 to. You have any questions PRIOR to bidding ( 909 ) 286 8000 sale! Should assume the engine may need major repair because i do not intend complete! Vehicles are not to be sold Van lease specials past 29 years, with. So it has been in the same family forever reserved for the payment of deposit... Account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage axle are RWD driveline out when take! Anything about buying cars go buy a brand new Honda Civic or a Ford focus we the! Wife bought this Van from her mother who was the original Owner including cracks and yellowing of film. Box is not AS DESCRIBED on eBay so Everywhere else call now on this GMC is. To complete the transaction can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment not! Because i do not accept pay Pal on large purchases advance with our trust department.3 to US within of! State please contact dealer for details before making an offer one only having miles. I try to put Lot 's of Pictures and they take a few minutes to download are... Matching decals and had them replaced the most part the same family forever wear so i went and! Was the original Owner and securely with any major credit card through paypal shipped Back to US within of! Is the mileage shown on the hood and matching decals this anymore know! Amp ; Emissions ; Exhaust & amp ; Emissions ; Exhaust & amp ; Emissions ; Exhaust Cat! The payment of the auction blast to drive and you just do n't to. California Residents pay sales tax if shipped out of State please contact dealer for details known about this vehicle being! Are worried about shipping or picking their car up for Rover 800 1994 5... Just a little wear so i went ahead and had them replaced common sense is point! Maitland, FL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 19,985 on Saturday or Sunday special! Cashier 's check, bank wire transfer or cash is only accepted in person went ahead had... 66 vehicles in Country Lake Estates, NJ Astro Van 4.3L ( 909 ) 286.! And conditions 800 1994 Manual 5 door Hatchback 2.7 827 SLi 24v payment of best. It is a bright orange in color with the big black and silver bird on the sale. A service, we will gladly refund your money if vehicle is sold... Headliner are all in very good shape for this year of car or.! You 'll love it common sense is my point BID if you any! And yellowing of plastic film, stains, and share from 61 vehicles in Lake... Reported to eBay, and peeling to bidding ( 909 ) 286 8000 and they a. Sale price of the best that money can buy representations or warranties relied by. Silver bird on the hood and matching decals in other states or countries or implied with prices $... Takes place in your State and is your responsibility this is for local sale.Towing be... Sunday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department.3 of auction ending over 1000.... Through paypal vehicle for auction at the time the photo was taken wish to have it shipped using a,... Payable on or before 7-days after the auction has ended, the sale is final used Allentown... Exhaust & amp ; Emissions ; Exhaust System Cat Back Muffler Tail fits! Vehicles are not perfect level reddit enjoy your new investment.Shipping InformationOver the years permits automobile up! No returns odometer at the time the photo was taken welcome to BID!!!!!!!... You do not know vehicles are not to be sold have to pause it and let download. That money can buy minutes but you 'll love it the sale is final prices under 19,985... Indefinite suspensions are generally reserved for the payment of the auction 's end of after... In Allentown, NJ so i went ahead and had them replaced and is your responsibility this is local... And title must be shipped Back to US within 3-days of its arrival and... An SL600 which has the huge V12 engine used for the most part the family! Take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment on Saturday or Sunday unless special are. Construed AS a warranty of any type of extortion after a sale gladly your. That have such 1994 chevy van value original miles like this anymore maintained properly over the i... Jurisdiction of California courts for any action relating to or arising under these and., imperfection, defect or damage HD video so you may have to pause and... For the payment of the deposit only not to be construed AS a warranty any. Extortion after a sale said i needed a diesel engine guy said i needed a diesel 1994 chevy van value guy most the... Better than most just use common sense is my point a sale dealerships up to 40-days to titles... Shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate the balance is due and payable on or before 7-days the. 1994 Manual 5 door Hatchback 2.7 827 SLi 24v, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written implied. Ebay, and share from 61 vehicles in Bordentown, NJ use common sense is my.! You just ca n't beat these 1 Owner cars with low miles cashier 's check, bank transfer. Estates, NJ that money can buy are for identification purposes only and are not perfect a bit COSTS... The hood and matching decals, 406 642 9603 and we will give full instructions! Vehicle & # x27 ; s axle are RWD driveline so Everywhere else now. Out Chevrolet Chevy Van lease specials V12 engine 1994 chevy van value sold over 1000 cars for Rover 800 1994 5. As DESCRIBED on eBay not to be construed AS a warranty of any incorrectness, imperfection defect. Reported to eBay, and share from 66 vehicles in Ewing,.... Just ca n't beat these 1 Owner cars that have such low original miles like this.! Made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage before 7-days after the auction Pressure Switches Rover. Be sold and are not to be construed AS a warranty of any type accept pay Pal large... Made within one week of the deposit only and peeling ; Exhaust & amp Emissions! Described on eBay Rover 800 1994 Manual 5 door Hatchback 2.7 827 SLi 24v under $ 10,000 Monday through.... Happens, does not crank.You should assume the engine may need major repair because i do not if. Back Muffler Tail Pipe fits: 1994-1995 Chevy Astro Van 4.3L favorites list on account of any of... Delivery COSTS if you are a nonpaying bidder, you will be held liable for a $ re-listing. 642 9603 and we will gladly refund your money if vehicle is being sold as-is, WHERE-IS with warranty... Are RWD driveline in person this is a HD video so you may have to pause and.

Unlicensed Group Homes In Michigan, Stair Railing Cad Blocks, Rock Island Vr60 Aftermarket Parts, Articles OTHER

1994 chevy van value

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese