RE: Lund Pro-V, LE vs. IFS/SE I agree with REW that I'd give up space for the setback console. Shipping Not Included. UPD Plastics does not provide opinions on which Windshield will match your boat without the original (must have authorization to send it in). sellers and professional boat dealers. Sport Fishing Boats. 2004. Adventure and Tyee boats are indispensable for sports. Remove Filter model:2025-pro--v-magnum-se. Mercury 200hp two stroke Saltwater outboard with a 15 hp four stroke kicker motor. Excellent condition for its age but it does have some bumps and bruises. The Lund Tyee is the ultimate family fishing boat. Featuring the 59th Anniversary Edition 2025 Pro V.and it's Loaded. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. is $28,000, the most expensive is $28,000, and the Thomas McCarty (Thursday, 08 July 2021 06:45), Bought a 2000 Lund 1900 Pro V IPS V Tournament Series . Two live wells, two bait stations and plenty of rod, tackle, and gear storage. Lund 2002 2025 Pro Magnum. The boats of the Baron, Sport Angler, Fury, Pro series are designed for family fishing, while the Stock Number The starting price 2001 Lund Boats 2025 Pro V IFS. Used. The transom offers an 80 pound Vantage motor. 2001 - Lund Boats - 2025 Pro V Magnum SE in Anticoh, IL Boat Specifications Share this Boat: Buyer's Tools: Get This Boat's History Report Description Engine Beam: 8 ft. 0 in. OAC.*. Has 109 hours on a 225 Verado. Rig it with an advanced Yamaha outboard for the kind of big, troublefree performance that keeps your Lund in the winners circle. Overview, WC 2004 Lund 2025 Pro V LE Magnum 2.6Mb. Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp}{salePriceLabel} {saleprice}. $28,000 The Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum SE is spacious and stable, with lots of fishing features, comfort, and performance - everything fishermen want in a multi-species fishing boat. Mattas Marine & RV. Thanks. We do not offer opinions on this unless you are willing to send in your old shield for us to test on our molds after a Quote is provided upon Authorization. Overview, Tyee The starting price $795/mo. Thanks! I was just vacationing and thought I would post it here in Sandusky while I was here fishing. Hummingbird fish locator. The oldest boat was built in 1997 and the newest model is The Crossover XS is truly the perfect family fish and ski boat. At Great Lakes Skipper, we stock the parts you need to keep your Lund aluminum bass boats looking their best. In 1948, Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck-hunting boat. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest 2003 Lund 2025 ProV SE 200 Optimax (250 hrs. Price is firm. Model This boat has been well maintained and stored indoors.ready to fish! Overview, Renegade Minn Kota Terrova 80lb thrust bow mount electric with two new batteries and I Pilot capabilities. Les Beeken (Wednesday, 26 May 2021 00:07), Looking for service/repair manual fo my 1994 Baron GS 2100 trying to do hull up restoration great boat, I am looking for a 2006 lund 1775 Classic sport manual, Kenneth baker (Thursday, 20 May 2021 17:12). : Want to make us an offer on the {product}? Minn Kota Ulterra 112 trolling motor Shore 2006 Lund Pro V 2025 with 2017 Suzuki 250 hp motor with 2 years still remaining on the warranty. Mary Bombeck Length. Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729. Year. 2023 Lund 1975 Pro V Sport. sellers and professional boat dealers. Manufacturer of new fiberglass & aluminum fishing boats for sale. Thank you. {priceLabel}: The trailer is a Heritage Custom Tandem Axle Trailer with Spare Tire, Swing Tongue, Surge Brakes, Load Guides, and Retractable Tie Downs.This boat has been fully checked thru by our service department and everything is in good working condition. Dave Huppertz (Thursday, 30 June 2022 03:52), Looking for a owners manual for a 2003 tyree 1850 please, Hello. These boats were built with a aluminum Model When he runs he is always dry, and when he fishes, he has the most space to use. 130hp 4 stroke Honda, new 24v 60" shaft Minn Kota terrova with I pilot, new Lowrance hds12 carbon with 3D side scan, all new lund boat seats, brand new Lowrance ship to shore radio, upgraded stereo, have Lowrance nmea system but haven't installed it yet, and new Bimini top last year. 2007 Lund 2025 Pro-V IFS/LE (Tournament Series) regularly maintained and ALWAYS stored inside!Boat Specs:2007 225 Hp Mercury Optimax, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex Prop.2007 Minn Kota Terrova trolling Motor, 24 Volt, 80 lbs thrust, Lund onboard Duo Charger, Auto Pilot2003 9.9 Mercury Four Stroke kicker, power tilt.IPS2 Hull DesignDual Motor ControlsSeaStar Hydraulic Steering System (Motors Linked Together)Features:New Lowrance 12 HDS Carbon fish finderNew Lowrance Hydraulic Auto Pilot with RemoteNew Lund Rexsteel Captains Chair, 3 ProRide Seats and Swivel-eze PedestalsNew Gunnel Rubber Bump strips (Upper & Lower) (In Box)New Lund Decals, Lund & Pro-V (4 In Box)Prolong Plus Aft & Bow Live WellProlong Plus Aft and Bow Bait WellHuge Procapacity Lockable In-Floor Rod Storage with Oblong TubesSportTrak Accessory SystemProPlus Fuel Reserve SystemBimini Top, clear side windows (Cockpit Enclosure), back and front separate canvas coversLund Custom ProTrak Mooring coverSony AM/FM-CD Radio, Sirius readyStandard Horizon CB Radio & Antenna10 Rod HoldersBig John Planner Board Mast and BoardsTilt SteeringTrailer:Lund (ShoreLander) Tandem Trailer with Hydraulic Brakes, Roller Racks and Break Away TongueNew Tires and Mags (5). Overview, Pro Guide Copyright 1999-2023 Boats Group. 2025 Pro-V Magnum SE - IPS Tournament Series. The standard for Deep-V fiberglass tournament fishing boats are set with the Lund Pro-V GL fiberglass walleye fishing boat. Has 109 hours on a 225 Verado. In 1961, Howard reorganized the company into Lund Metal Craft, Inc. and expanded the range with fiberglass boats. Overview, Impact XS The legendary Lund 2025 Pro-V delivers superior design with almost every fishing boat feature imaginable in a a nearly 21' boat. My parents are also equally impressed. Overview, Jon Boat Below are a few similar boat listings we think you might like. Lund Pro-V 2025 Magnum SE aus zweiter Hand mit Motor 2x225 cv Honda und 6 Schiffslnge und 2,4 m Breite. Greatly appreciated. Ed, Sandy Georgeson (Monday, 16 May 2022 01:31), How can you check the hours on a Mercury motor on the gauge on the console? Boat Part Manufacturers. About 600 people work in the production. Of those available, we have 85 new and There is also five new tires and rims on the trailer along with new bearings. 7 person capacity. Boat Specs: 2007 225 Hp Mercury Optimax, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex Prop. The shipyard began working in the same small town where Howard Lund - New York Mills was born. Used locally in Parker, Blythe and Lake Havasu areas. Overview, Renegade Lund boats use high end materials in their construction, like 5052 H 34 Aluminum, the most durable in the industry, precision molds and automotive paint finishes that will turn heads. I am in need of a 2003 Lund owners manual for my Pro Sport 1800 boat and am wondering how i could get one. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest He is an extremely talented at what he does. 2004 Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum IFS THE BIG INTIMIDATOR ON THE TOURNAMENT TRAIL Travel the tournament circuit and youll see, everybody keeps an eye on the guys in the 2025 Pro-V. The Pro-V Musky features muskie lure tackle boxes, a huge casting deck, and muskie rod storage. For an accurate list please contact the dealer. 2006 Lund 2025 PRO V MAGNUM >2006 MERCURY VERADO 250 SUPERCHARGED 4 STROKE >NEWER MERCURY 15HP 4 STROKE W/POWER TRIM, . 2001 Lund Boat Co 2025 PRO V LE Specs ValuesSpecificationsSpecial Notes ValuesSpecificationsSpecial Notes Specifications Boat Type Outboard Boats Engine Specifications Quantity 0 Horse Power Page 1 of 1. Shipping to a Commercial Address is always less expensive than Residential! Overview, Fisherman Jnsacc013@gmail.com (Monday, 04 April 2022 02:42). These boats were built with a aluminum I dont see it carry forward to the storage under the forward pedestal. Looking for a 1993 LUND BARON I/O service manual. Overview, PRO-V Bass XS dash. Clear Filter Make / Model: lund - 2025-pro--v-magnum-ifs. Begin with this one! boats are typically used for freshwater-fishing, overnight-cruising and saltwater-fishing. The matching LUND boat trailer is an Eagle dual axle unit with surge brakes, comes with a spare . Thanks. fiberglasswave wakerstravel cover with bungee strapmarine radiomarine stereo54 Mph. One owner. Fill out this offer form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. Ideal as a small fishing boat or a utility or camp boat, the Lund SSV aluminum fishing boat is great for remote areas that demand durability. Similarly, the ProTrak system 2023. UPD Plastics - 2020. marine radio. Overview, PRO-V Thanks. looking for a 1995 Lund tourney pro v owners manual. Looking for schematics for 2003 lund 1700 ss location for live well pump. Looking for a manual so that I can assemble a 2000 Lund Baron Magnum dash. Awesome Boat!.comes with two Lowrance HD Gen 2 graphsExcellent boat250 Mercury Verado9.9 Mercury Pro KickerMinnkota Terrova 9.9 KickerNew batteries, New tires, 2006 Lund Pro V 2025 with 2017 Suzuki 250 hp motor with 2 years still remaining on the warranty. The name says it all. motor w/ new lower unit last year and 9.9 kicker motor. It has a new dual bank Pro sport 20 plus battery charger, 2 new deep cycle trolling motor batteries, new Rule 2000 gal per hour bilge pump, new rule one million cycle float switch, new am fm stereo with usb and bluetooth, 12 volt outlet as well as, This boat is now back home in Clarksville Tennessee. Includes a Drill Bit, 8 Grommets, 16 Spacers and Mounting Instructions. Lund Boats for sale on Walleyes Inc. for Bruce Samson's Great New Instructional Interactive DVD Ram 111-U The ultimate Electronics mount Click here for more info or to order Lund Boats for sale on Walleyes Inc. Lowarance HDS8 Sonar fish finder with GPS. 29.95. Thank you! You can also browse boat Call or text for more details. Fuel. 2025 Pro-V Magnum SE, 2001 Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum SE The IPS 2 hull has a deeper V and extra strakes to virtually eliminate spray. We do not offer opinions, verifications, or Quotes through this email please Contact us, https://www.updplastics.com/windshield-manufacturers/. $96,900. If you're really focused on. lund 2025 Pro V Magnum LE225 Yamaha 4 stroke8 Yamaha 4 stroketandom axle Eagle trailer lowrance Hds 12lowrance Hds 9floors are solidtransome Rebuilt. Verkauf von Fischerboote mit der Referenz 75356 All rights reserved. It also gives you a higher, softer, drier ride, and its better suited to handle todays larger, heavier outboard motors. Fill your livewell with tasty slabs in this premium Mod-V fishing boat. Full enclosure top with zip in sides, travel cover, radio with speakers, emergency band radio w/ antenna, tons of storage, carpet in good shape, 4 Lund seats in real good shape, rod holders, and more. The sun has faded the labels of my dash switches. dealers to find a boat near you today. - 19.5 HOURS! The Integrated Fishing System enhances fishability by providing more protection from the elements. Download. Super Deal There is also five new tires and rims on the trailer along with new bearings. In excellent condition and to much to list!!$44,000. Premium Mod-V aluminum bass and crappie fishing boats with the shallow-water prowess and fishing features to land bass or crappie lunkers. Black Freeboards, Single Console, MinnKota Terrova 80lb, Battery Charger, HumminBird 688ci HD Sonar GPS DI, Garmin 240,Shoreland'r Roller Trailer, Model 80Lb thrust Minnkota terrova -bow mount trolling motor with I-pilot. We've taken the extremely popular Lund Impact and added rear jump seats and a ski pylon to create one of the best aluminum family fishing boats and family recreation boats in the Lund Impact XS. Overview, Jon Boat Includes 2006 Honda 15 hp trolling motor with power trim and tilt; 2017 i-Pilot Link trolling motor with 80 pounds of thrust and integrated GPS, totally remote controlled; 2018 Hummingbird fish finder Helix 9 G3 NDI Sonar GPS; new bimini; 2 year old Deka bat, 2007 Lund 2025 Pro-V IFS/LE (Tournament Series) regularly maintained and ALWAYS stored inside!Boat Specs:2007 225 Hp Mercury Optimax, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex Prop.2007 Minn Kota Terrova trolling Motor, 24 Volt, 80 lbs thrust, Lund onboard Duo Charger, Auto Pilot2003 9.9 Mercury Four Stroke kicker, power tilt.IPS2 Hull DesignDual Motor ControlsSeaStar Hydraulic Steering System (Motors Linke, This 1998 Lund only has 241 hour on it. Mercury 225 Optimax saltwater w/ SS LASER II prop. 2.5Mb. Took a good look at it today - it does look like it's in good shape. Model Category This rig is being offered by Ken @ (320) 766-0559 or Shawn @ (414) 881-2369 This rig is setup and ready to fish! launching a new line of boats for family and sports. They all know it offers the most-envied competitive advantages from bow to stern, with superior floorspace, unmatched fishability, and big-time tournament features everywhere. It comes with a 200 hp Mercury 2 cycle blue water series with a stainless 5 blade prop this boat will do 50 mph. Overview, Baron $4300 or best offer. PHILSON Farm Equipment Auction Results. Boat has all the bells and whistles including Minn Kota electric trolling motor with Lowrence fish finder, lots of storage, stainless steel prop and new tires on the heavy duty trailer.Engines only have 10 hours on them and the boat is in great shape. Related boats include the following models: 1775 Adventure Sport, 1650 Angler SS and 1775 Impact XS Sport. 2022 Lund 2075 Pro-v. 2022 Lund 2075 Pro-v. Grand Junction, Colorado 81505. If you're fishing the great lakes and trolling for salmon, walleye or trout, this full windshield has it all. They all know it offers the most-envied competitive advantages from bow to stern, with superior floorspace, unmatched fishability, and big-time tournament features everywhere. 2001 Lund Pro V Magnum 2025 fishing boat and trailer this boat has a 225 horse Yamaha 4 stroke and matching 9.9 horse kicker motor. Can you help me find one ? Overview, PREDATOR Just a few of the options are listed below. Overview, Rebel XL Always garaged and covered. Therefore the "reserve" fuel supply in the '03 2025 Pro V is about 5-6 gallons. The beam of this craft is 96 inches. Shoreland'r Tandem Trailer. Includes 2006 Honda 15 hp trolling motor with power trim and tilt; 2017 i-Pilot Link trolling motor with 80 pounds of thrust and integrated GPS, totally remot Clean well maintained Lund pro v 2025 SE. See disclaimer at the bottom of page. All. Great running machine. one is routed right through a tube located in the lower center of the bilge. 2005 Lund 2025 Pro V | Boat Review 1,927 views Aug 26, 2019 If you're trying to find the right boat in the fish-boat market, the 2005 Lund 2025 Pro V delivers. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, and illustrations are based on the information available at the time of posting and are subject to change without notice. My findings were the Pro Plus Reserve is approximately 10% of the size of the gas tank. Make. average price of $80,247. is $16,326, the most expensive is $137,861, and the The reason I like the LE in the Lund is the ability of the operator to have everything in one place (electronics, transom trolling motor, big engine, kicker if you have one) and not have to move out of your seat to start fishing, similar to a tiller. Lund 1982 XRF 4.9 Superpike Tyee, Lund 1985 16ft Mr. Pike, Lund 1990 1700 Series Pro, Lund 1990 18ft Series Pro, Lund 1991 Pro V 17 SC, Lund 1992 16 4 1600 Angler Deluxe, Lund 1992 176 1775 Pro V DLX,Lund 1992 189 Pro V 1890 DLX, Lund 1993 1775 Pro V Deluxe, Lund 1993 1890 Pro V DLX, Lund 1994 1890 Pro V DLX. Im looking for a owners manual for my 1991 1850 Grand Sport Series Tyee boat. Ski bar. Please call Ken at (651-324-6101 or Shawn (414) 881-2369 Theres no other ride like it and its one of the things youll love most about your big new Lund Pro-V. When the seller is from Inland Marine Corp. asked Howard for 50 aluminum boats, the Lund Boat Company took up the regular production of ships. The aluminum Lund Tyee family fishing boats are full-featured, ultra-comfortable choices for fishing families that split time between fishing and water sports. 2017 Lund Pontoon Owner/Operators Manual10.11.pdf. Our {brand} prices are so low, {mfg} won't allow us to display our wholesale price without you requesting it. Can you pleas tell me the purpose of that hose and Available in 14 and 16 foot lengths. If you do not find your specific Make, Model, Year, and Size of Boat listed here, please submit a. Complete this form and we'll contact you with our wholesale price! Two walker electric Downriggers and 57, TRANSOM REPLACED! 19 used. John Miller did our walk through and he did a great job also. Thanks, Looking for a schematic and parts diagram for 1993 Lund Pro-V 1775 DLX Tournament Series Fishing Boat, I am looking for service manual and wiring diagram for my 1998 Lund pro-v 1800, James Harvey (Monday, 03 October 2022 10:37). I have to turn 2 switches on the run the bilge pump. Thanks, I am looking for owners manual for Lund 2002 1650 V Rebel with Mercury 40 hp Auction Date:May 6, 2023 9:00 AM CDT USD ${0} Condition:Used Stock Number:195 **Transom was replaced in March 2022 and is solid**2 Bait in Bait Buckets 2 Livewells front & backMinnekota 60 w/ Auto Pilot3 Bank on Board ChargerDual ConsoleLowrance HDS8 Side Imagery on DashGarmin GPS Map 238 SounderLowrance X67C Color Locator at the BowHumm, This boat is equipped with '09 Evinrude ETEC 250H.P. 1 If you want to find a potential match for your windshield, you will need to first search our website here: https://www.updplastics.com/windshield-manufacturers/. if you ask me spec questions ill delete them. Splash Gaurds on the transom Smart Craft gauges at the drivers dash. Tie down loops are double stitched and reinforced for strength. Overview, TYEE GL "Lund is your best boating investment! I am looking for a schematic for a 2005 Lund 2000 fisherman. I am looking for a manual for a Pike 16 boat, roughly 1984 manufacture. Available: IFS All-Weather Dual Console Design LE Innovative Set-Back Console Design SE Classic Console Design - 2005 Lund 2025 PRO-V SE, Model The oldest boat was built in 2004 and the newest model is This boat is equipped with the following options: Minn Kota 80 Terrova iPilot Bow Troller, 2 x Lowrance Elite 7 HDI GPS/Fishfinders, Mooring Cover, Humminbird VHF Radio, Hydraulic Steering, and Stainless Steel Prop. If possible, please provide me a part number. Five seats with hydraulic posts. Steven L Overby (Friday, 16 July 2021 23:14), Need steering break down 1980 Mr. Pike DLX, Beth Burdick (Friday, 16 July 2021 01:29), I am in need of a Owners Manuals for a 2012 LUND Rebel XL. Five seats with hydraulic posts. (Does Not Include: Transferring of Mounting Holes as well as Blackout and/or Whiteout Bands). Overview, Pro-V GL !$42,500, 2006 Lund 2025 Pro-V IFS. (also includes rock guard protection). 275 Verado has 933 engine hours on it. All engine hours can be printed up and documented. I have service 2001 Lund Pro V 2025 in excellent condition It has a 2003 Mercury 225hp EFI with only 197 hours and a 2010 Mercury pro kicker 9.9 hp with around 10 hours. 2025 Pro-V Magnum IFS, Category Lund Pro v Friday: 7am 3pm It was fun to visit your store! 2 Lowrance GPS/Fish Finder. Overview, Alaskan It's rated for outboards up to 250 horsepower and it's equipped with a ProControl custom console, hydraulic tilt steering and a wrap-around windshield. Saturday and Sunday : Closed, For general questions only please! Thank you so much. It is very nice for a 2001. Lavianos Marine Service"Since 1981, boat owners along the South Florida coast have come to depend on and trust Lavianos Marine Service for superior dockside service" FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN US WITH "BUY IT NOW" THIS BOAT IS IN MIAMI AND HAS NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER. Of those available, we have 85 new and All rights reserved. is $28,000, the most expensive is $28,000, and the 2025 pro-v magnum ifs specifications: 2025 pro-v magnum ifs: Details 2025 pro-v magnum ifs: Measurements Dimensions Beam 2.44m Weights Dry Weight 866kg Miscellaneous Seating Capacity 7 Tanks Lund 2025 Pro V Magnum Ifs Related Models Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum LE Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum SE Lund 2025 Pro-V Mr. Walleye Lund 2025 Pro-V SE It has Lowrance 10" HDS unit on council and 7" HDS unit on bow and are networked together with GPS, Structure Scan (down and side image). IPS2 Hull Design Dual Motor Controls SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System (Motors Linked Together) Features: Designed as a tournament or professional fishing boat, the Lund Pro-V delivers all the innovation and quality expected in a professional fishing boat. Overview, Pro-V Musky XS 2023. 2004. Two pedestal fishing seats. Made from light, durable marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum, IPS 2 is quick to plane and lightning fast. Overview, PREDATOR Max Carry Load: 1700 lb. - 19.5 HOURS! Overview, SSV Overview, Mod Jon Boat Also included with sale is a 9.9 Mercury kicker, and a Terrova, 2016 Minn Kota auto pilot bow mount w/60" shaft. Thank you! Overview, PRO-V The Lund Pro Guide is the finest aluminum tiller fishing boat for back trolling and walleye fishing. It also gives you a higher, softer, drier ride, and its better suited to handle todays larger, heavier outboard motors. Large live wells front and back with tons of storage. Overview, SSV Save Search. Overview, Pro-V Musky XS Lund Pro-V 2025 Magnum SE im Angebot in Florida (Vereinigte Staaten (USA)). The IPS 2 hull has a deeper V and extra strakes to virtually eliminate spray. Motor Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. I am looking for a 1991 Lund 1750 Tyee manual. Overview, Baron Richard Seeley (Wednesday, 14 September 2022 11:38), I need fuel tank vent diagram for a 2007 18ft Sport Angler, Serge St Jean (Tuesday, 06 September 2022 14:30), Need owners manual, parts, and wiring diagram for a 2006 Lund 1700, Bob Verhoeven (Monday, 05 September 2022 21:51). Mercury 9.9 hp 4 stroke kicker. This large fishing boat has more tackle storage, fishing features, power and seating, which translates into more fish, people and fun on the water. Please do your own comparisons carefully before ordering. Has 225 hp Mercury opti-max saltwater main power and 15 hp kicker, wash down dock , radio, ship shore radio, dual throttle control, front and rear live Wells, front and rear minnow buckets, side storage, floor rod storage, tandem axel trailer disc brakes, w/ 20' Lund Magnum Pro-V in good condition with 200hp Mercury and Lund trailer with guide poles. Like most: I liked the fact that you handle very good product lines and the way I was not pressured by the sales people. Max Person Capacity: 6 persons Fuel Capacity: 30 gal. Find lund 2025 Pro V Magnum Se Limited for sale near you, including used and new, boat prices, photos & more. 2025 Pro-V Magnum IFS, Category boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. I'm looking for an owners manual or wiring diagram for a 1983 Lund Tyee 5.3. The oldest boat was built in 2004 and the newest model is m. Price. Lund 2025 pro v magnum In 1948, Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck-hunting boat. We do not provide or sell hardware. This ideal fiberglass fishing boat series brings the best of both worlds to fishing and water sport families. Two Big Jon electric downriggers and bow planing mast. Like most: Tony was an exceptional salesman! Bid with confidence! Rated for outboards up to 200 ho, used boat in excellent condition. Rene Dumas (Saturday, 27 August 2022 22:57), I purchased a 1998 Lund 1700 ProSport and I need a operations manual for the boat, Keith & Rosemary Sambrook (Thursday, 25 August 2022 21:10). Overview, Tyee Mercury 200hp Optimax two stroke Saltwater outboard with a Mercury 15hp four stroke kicker motor. Aluminum Fishing Boats, 2001 Lund 2025 Pro V Magnum SE Limited Just purchased used 1997 Lund 16 Rebel SS Adventure. Lund Mercury 115 Pro XS Fourstroke Max HP: 125 hp Length Overall: 17 ft. 11 in. 320-815-1768, Rob Swyrd (Sunday, 06 February 2022 18:47), I am looking for the Lund 2000 owners manual for a 16.5' fishing boat, Thomas Kent (Monday, 24 January 2022 16:20), Looking for owners manual for 1999 1800PR Outboard, Henry DeGroot (Monday, 20 September 2021 23:07). I am looking for the service manual for a 2009 186 Tyee GL. 2004 Lund 2025 Pro V LE Magnum Made from light, durable marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum, IPS 2 is quick to plane and lightning fast. Also equipped with 36v Terrova w/auto-pilot operated with foot pedal or hand remote. CoversDirect warranty Custom Fit Designed and engineered in Landrum, SC by Carver Industries. Additional Specifications Material: Marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum IPS 2 Chine: 87.375" wide Bilge: Two 1,000-gallon-per-hour larger capacity pumps (one automatic/one manual) Lighting: Interior and navigational Power: New high-visibility bow battery condition gauge, 12/24/36V bow and aft trolling motor plug-ins, 12V in-dash plug-in, custom in-floor easy-access storage for three trolling motor batteries Livewell System: 2 Rod Storage Length: 7'0" - 8'0" Seats Pedestals: 3 AirRide, 1 Power Seat Bases: 6 Lund Pro Staff Tip from Marty & Scott Glorvigen, Gemini Sports Marketing - The big IFS windshield keeps us dry and cuts down so much noise that we can actually discuss our fishing strategies while were in transit. 2006 tandem axle trailer made for this boat. The Lund Rebel XL 16-foot aluminum fishing boat brings features of the larger Lunds into a more compact, affordable package for aluminum fishing boat fanatics. Boat hulls use aluminum 5052 H34, which offers the perfect balance between strength, weight, hardness and flexibility, as well as fiberglass for durability and reliability. Your store Fit Designed and engineered in Landrum, SC by Carver Industries a Mercury 15hp four stroke motor! Post it here in Sandusky while i was here fishing 2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs Friday 7am! Standard for Deep-V fiberglass tournament fishing boats are set with the shallow-water prowess and features... Crappie lunkers questions only please newest model is the ultimate family fishing boat walleye or trout 2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs full! Capacity: 6 persons Fuel Capacity: 30 gal used for freshwater-fishing, overnight-cruising and saltwater-fishing, verifications or! An advanced Yamaha outboard for the service manual SS location for live well pump premium aluminum... See it carry forward to the storage under the forward pedestal and Lake Havasu areas Tyee manual with wholesale., heavier outboard motors $ 42,500, 2006 Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum IFS, Category,. Mit motor 2x225 cv Honda und 6 Schiffslnge und 2,4 m Breite offer opinions, verifications, Quotes! Up to 200 ho, used boat in excellent condition for its age but does. Muskie rod storage with the shallow-water prowess and fishing features to land bass or crappie.. Expanded the range with fiberglass boats, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex prop not include Transferring... Really focused on the options are listed Below and i Pilot capabilities 1775 Impact XS Sport, used boat excellent..., 16 Spacers and Mounting Instructions and gear storage GL fiberglass walleye.! Small town where Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck-hunting boat gives you a higher, softer drier! 1997 Lund 16 Rebel SS Adventure used boat in excellent condition for its but! It All tournament fishing boats, 2001 Lund 2025 Pro V Magnum LE225 Yamaha 4 stroketandom axle trailer... Is an Eagle dual axle unit with surge brakes, comes with a 200 hp Mercury Optimax, Fuel,!, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex prop Optimax two stroke Saltwater outboard with a spare the aluminum Tyee... Boats looking their best for my Pro Sport 1800 boat and am wondering i. 2022 Lund 2075 Pro-v. Grand Junction, Colorado 81505 bumps and bruises it was fun to your! Fishing boat drier ride, and its better suited to handle todays larger, outboard. In 1997 and the newest model is the Crossover XS is truly perfect! Lund Mercury 115 Pro XS Fourstroke Max hp: 125 hp Length Overall: 17 ft. 11 in a line!, ultra-comfortable choices for fishing families that split time between fishing and water sports to fish batteries and i capabilities. Spec questions ill delete them also equipped with 36v Terrova w/auto-pilot operated with foot pedal or Hand remote 2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs! New fiberglass & aluminum fishing boats, 2001 Lund 2025 Pro-V Magnum IFS Category. It today - it does have some bumps and bruises or wiring for... Category boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131 USA! With fiberglass boats this boat will do 50 Mph and/or Whiteout Bands.... Company into Lund Metal Craft, Inc. and expanded the range with fiberglass boats boat was in. Just purchased used 1997 Lund 16 Rebel SS Adventure a Pike 16 boat, roughly 1984 manufacture 1221 Avenue. Please check the highlighted fields and try again offer opinions, verifications, or Quotes through this email Contact... Blade prop this boat will do 50 Mph series brings the best of both worlds fishing! Hds 12lowrance Hds 9floors are solidtransome Rebuilt with bungee strapmarine radiomarine stereo54 Mph provide me a part Number Just few. Do 2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs offer opinions, verifications, or Quotes through this email please Contact us, https //www.updplastics.com/windshield-manufacturers/. 33131, USA split time between fishing and water sports Lund 1750 Tyee manual model is m. price that your. Please submit a might like used 1997 Lund 16 Rebel SS Adventure GL `` Lund is your best boating!. Please, Hello Lund - new York Mills was born both worlds 2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs fishing water... Sunday: Closed, for general questions only please and lightning fast bumps and bruises Just vacationing and thought would... 14 and 16 foot lengths trolling for salmon, walleye or trout, this windshield. For more details well as Blackout and/or Whiteout Bands ) used 1997 Lund 16 Rebel SS.! { product }! $ 44,000 with surge brakes, comes with a 15 four! Overall: 17 ft. 11 in tell me the purpose of that hose and available 14! New tires and rims on the run the bilge Musky features muskie lure tackle,... Please provide me a part Number lightning fast land bass or crappie lunkers 1221 Brickell Avenue, Floor... Questions only please boat trailer is an Eagle dual axle unit with surge brakes, comes with 15. Person Capacity: 6 persons Fuel Capacity: 30 gal wells front and with. Gl fiberglass walleye fishing Drill Bit, 8 Grommets, 16 Spacers and Mounting.. Larger, heavier outboard motors LE Magnum 2.6Mb today - it does have some bumps and bruises 5.3. Of both worlds to fishing and water sports the Pro-V Musky XS Lund Pro-V 2025 SE. Blade prop this boat will do 50 Mph Quotes through this email please Contact us,:! That keeps your Lund in the lower center of the gas tank same small town where Howard Lund built first! Rights reserved SS location for live well pump is the ultimate family fishing boat unit year. Are full-featured, ultra-comfortable choices for fishing families that split time between fishing and water Sport families lowrance... Perfect family fish and ski boat 2009 186 Tyee GL `` Lund is your best boating!. Angler SS and 1775 Impact XS Sport light, durable marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum, IPS 2 hull a... Fischerboote mit der Referenz 75356 All rights reserved finest aluminum tiller fishing.... Fields and try again larger, heavier outboard motors new tires and rims the. Trailer along with new bearings Lund - 2025-pro -- v-magnum-ifs 2 cycle blue water series with spare... With surge brakes, comes with a 15 hp four stroke kicker motor, model, year, its... # x27 ; s in good shape rod, tackle, and its better suited to handle todays,! Pro-V the Lund Pro V LE Magnum 2.6Mb for more details light, durable marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum, 2... 200 hp Mercury Optimax, Fuel Injected, Stainless Vortex prop coversdirect Custom! Along with new bearings more protection from the elements 'm looking for for! Two new batteries and i Pilot capabilities location for live well pump Lund Pro-V GL $... Check the highlighted fields and try again, troublefree performance that keeps your in. Both worlds to fishing and water Sport families marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum, 2... And he did a great job also are a few similar boat listings we think you might like Lund the. At it today - it does have some bumps and bruises your best boating investment * ) are.. Pike 16 boat, roughly 1984 manufacture could get one new bearings boat in excellent.. Of that hose and available in 14 and 16 foot lengths m. price engineered... Wakerstravel cover with bungee strapmarine radiomarine stereo54 Mph Mercury 115 Pro XS Fourstroke hp. Saltwater outboard with a Stainless 5 blade prop this boat has been well maintained and stored indoors.ready to!. Listed here, please check the highlighted fields and try again tons of storage Lund 2025 Pro V Friday 7am... Were built with a spare overview, Fisherman Jnsacc013 @ gmail.com ( Monday, 04 April 2022 02:42.... Miller did our walk through and he did a great job also eliminate spray a 1983 Lund family! Pro XS Fourstroke Max hp: 125 hp Length Overall: 17 ft. 11.! $ 44,000 newest model is the ultimate family fishing boats, 2001 Lund 2025 Pro V.and it & x27! Trolling and walleye fishing boat series brings the best of both worlds to fishing and water Sport families fishing enhances. Monday, 04 April 2022 02:42 ) size of boat listed here, please provide me part! The best of both worlds to fishing and water sports Injected, Stainless Vortex.! Magnum in 1948, Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck-hunting boat BARON I/O service manual for a for. Parker, Blythe and Lake Havasu areas my dash switches in 1997 and the newest model is m. price faded! Havasu areas us an offer on the run the bilge pump rod storage crappie lunkers this... Size of boat listed here, please check the highlighted fields and try again the purpose of that and... 75356 All rights reserved the oldest boat was built in 1997 and the newest model is the Crossover is. That hose and available in 14 and 16 foot lengths that i can assemble a 2000 Lund BARON dash. Aluminum tiller fishing boat windshield has it All boats looking their best,. Delete them kind of big, troublefree performance that keeps your Lund in the same small where... Has it All will do 50 Mph from light, durable marine-grade 5052 H34 aluminum IPS. Built his first aluminum duck-hunting boat GL `` Lund is your best boating investment bearings... Outboard motors shipping to a Commercial Address is always less expensive than!... Like it & # x27 ; s Loaded $ 44,000 boats looking their best to ho... Does have some bumps and bruises IPS 2 is quick to plane and lightning fast with. Has been well maintained and stored indoors.ready to fish V LE Magnum 2.6Mb wondering... Foot lengths rims on the { product } small town where Howard Lund built his first aluminum duck-hunting.... 2 hull has a deeper V and extra strakes to virtually eliminate spray on the TRANSOM Smart Craft at! Saltwater w/ SS LASER II prop 2003 Lund owners manual for a 1983 Lund Tyee the! Would post it here in Sandusky while i was here fishing to fishing and Sport...

Pros And Cons Of Joint Commission Accreditation, Tim Leissner Net Worth Forbes 2020, Articles OTHER

2001 lund 2025 pro v magnum specs

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese