View all See the used 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid priced at $15,950. Rated up to 35kgm (343Nm; 253lbfft) while having a dry weight of 93kg (205lb). I was initially getting 26.2 mpg in town, and was not happy. Once you have identified a used vehicle Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, Car and Driver noticed a bit of a hiccup in its testing, I felt and reported issues with that transmission when I tested it too. One is gears 1, 3, 5, 7; the other 2, 4, 6, reverse. There's much more space in it than a Prius or VW. Maintenance/Repairs. EPA fuel economy estimates for the base Sonata Hybrid stand at 38 mpg combined (36 city/40 highway). I would like to give this car five stars but two times in less than 3000 miles it has stalled on acceleration. light assembly is reinstalled at an authorized HYUNDAI dealer. My one and only complaint with this car is that the handling is not good. I don't care about the vacuum and other sensors needed for cruise. While this is more common amongst older models, it has reportedly been an issue with models as new as the 2015 Sonata. Rated up to 30kgm (294Nm; 217lbfft) while having a dry weight of 82.1kg (181.0lb). When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai. Remove Transmission Fluid Cap / Dipstick - Access point for transmission fluid. The sole option on the Limited is a Premium package that adds glossy exterior trim, a panoramic sunroof, a navigation system and a nine-speaker Infinity audio system with a 7-inch touchscreen. Getting Started - Prepare for the transmission fluid level check. If I had been driving an old car I would have said it flooded out, which of course I know doesn't happen now. While its EPA ratings are remarkable on their own merits, the Hyundai is actually the only car in this class that gets less than 40 mpg combined. 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid transmission problems with 1 complaints from Sonata Hybrid owners. CarTalk ran this focus story on the issue. For pure open highway road trips we see ~37 MPG. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Pricing: ---Eautorepair.net--- 1 month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $39.99 per vehicle 4-year subscription $59.99 per vehicle ---Alldatadiy.com--- 1-month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $29.99 per vehicle 3-year subscription $129.99 Which one should YOU choose? It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a . Recall no. Free shipping for many products! 2015 Make: Hyundai Model: Sonata Hybrid Body type: Sedan Engine: 199 hp 2.4L I4 Hybrid Exterior color: Silver Fuel type: . 2015 Hyundai Sonata L4-2.4L Hybrid: Service type Transmission Position Sensor (Switch) Replacement: Estimate $263.45: Shop/Dealer Price $310.57 - $429.41: Also standard is Blue Link, Hyundai's emergency communications system, which offers roadside assistance, crash response, remote door lock control and monitoring features for parents with teenage drivers (including speed limits, curfew limits and geo-fencing). Its automatic transmissions are used in Hyundai, Kia, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles. (9 pages) Automobile Hyundai Sonata 2011 Quick Reference Manual. Save $1,307 on Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Clarksville, TN. [Insert second brown stain joke]. Does your Sonata have the 7-speed DCT transmission? "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" When it comes to the Sonata, drivers have reported minor electrical issues as well as larger issues like the Hyundai Sonata gear shift problem. Browse the best April 2023 deals on Hyundai Sonata Hybrid vehicles for sale. Get answers and make your voice heard! Another factor is the conventional automatic transmission, which feels more responsive than the CVTs found in other hybrid sedans -- and does a better job of keeping engine noise in check under heavy acceleration. Hendersonville, TN (44 mi) - Listed 79 days ago . ", Law APC, along with co-counsel, is litigating a class action lawsuit on behalf of consumers who purchased or leased any Hyundai vehicle equipped with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. 36 City / 40 Hwy. The car's not safe it'll cut off in the middle of the highway while you are driving it it will get you killed it is not a safe car to drive. will help you decide. Keep in mind that your location is another factor that determines the final cost of repairs. Here's how to replace the transmission fluid in a hyundai sonata. All fit 2011-2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and more. Sometimes this will even cause the cruise control to shut down after the suspension bumps up against the stops. 536. Center Console: Full with covered storage, Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam, Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection, First Aid Kit -Inc: First Aid Kit For Glove Box, Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars, Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat, Independent front suspension classification, Keyless ignition w/ push button start & keyless door entry, Left rear passenger door type: Conventional, Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.8 s, Option Group 02 -Inc: Premium Package Glossy Dlo Surround & Outside Mirror Housing Panoramic Sunroof Radio: Am/Fm/Siriusxm/Cd/Mp3 W/Navigation Ipod/Usb And Auxiliary Inputs 9 Infinity Premium Speakers (2 Front 2 Tweeters 4 Rear W/Coaxial Mounted Tweeters Subwoofer And External Infinity Amplifier - 400 Watts) 7-Inch Color Touchscreen Display And Siriusxm Navtraffic Navweather Sports And Stocks (90-Day Complimentary Subscription), Right rear passenger door type: Conventional, Speed-proportional electric power steering, Wheel Locks -Inc: Wheel Lug That Prevents Theft. Moreover, the base Sonata Hybrid is priced lower than rival hybrids from Ford, Honda and Toyota. The recall began on September 15, 2015. But the trans has set the next gear shift up for 5th gear, anticipating more gradual acceleration. If something has gone wrong in the transmission, your Sonata may not be able to accelerate anymore, or it'll. I want to set the SPEED (in MPH here in the US). It does it in all three modes; Eco, Sport, and Normal. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Is it better to lease or buy a car? The lawsuit, entitled Wylie, et al. Hyundai's number for this recall is 130. Apparently many others experienced this too! Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Pretty common thing reported here, not necessarily on the vehicle , but in general. . . CVT. Operation maintenance specifications (221 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Vehicle Data Collection and Event Data Recorders, Indicator Symbols on the Instrument Cluster, Seat Belt - Driver's 3-Point System with Emergency Locking Retractor, Seat Belt - Driver's 3-Point System with Combination Locking Retractor, Passenger Front Seat Belt Lower Anchor Connection, Placing a Passenger Seat Belt into the Automatic Locking Mode, Securing a Child Restraint Seat with Tether Anchor System, Securing a Child Restraint Seat with Child Seat Lower Anchor System, Air Bag - Advanced Supplemental Restraint System, Main Components of Occupant Classification System, Condition in the Front Passenger Occupant Classification System. Rated up to 12.5 kgm (123 Nm; 90 lbfft) while having a dry weight of 58.6 kg (129.2 lb). The first two times they said they could not duplicate it and the third time they said it was normal operation for this model. There are no options for the base model. We left 2 days ago from Port Orange, Florida just below Daytona Beach and drove to New York City. We filled the tank one time in North Carolina and spent less then $48.00 dollars total in gas start to finish. revealed: 2024 Hyundai Sonata Revealed With A Bold Design And More Than Just A Simple Facelift. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. We do, however, appreciate the responsive six-speed automatic transmission, which is a welcome respite from the drone-producing continuously variable automatics (CVTs) in other hybrids. Subaru Infotainment System Problems Cause Class Action, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Transmission. Automatic Transmission Front wheel 4-speed automatic A4F12/A4CF0. 5 seats. Save $5,051 this April on a 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid on CarGurus. Rated up to 31.6kgm (310Nm; 229lbfft) while having a wet weight of 30.6kg (67.5lb). Available styles include 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A), and Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L . Transmission w/Dual Shift Mode. Then the next hill arrives and the process repeats. We were soo relieved - I can't tell you! I dont care that it gets 2mpg less in the city or that its about a second slower to 60mph. Well, for one thing, the hybrid is still based on the Sonata's older design. Simply research the * This price excludes promotions and may vary depending on taxes and applicable fees. The second generation Sonata (Y2) . Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 1.6 liter model year 2015 Sonata vehicles manufactured August 29, 2014, to October 28, 2014. 2015. Whatever I saved on gas was burned on repairs or time lost without the car. Rated up to 53kgm (520Nm; 383lbfft) while having a dry weight of 80.3kg (177.0lb). I'm overlooking this, though, as I think it's a fantastic car overall and will last a very long time. Rated up to 29.1kgm (285Nm; 210lbfft) while having a wet weight of 31kg (68.3lb), its used in the Hyundai Avante EV, Kia KX3 EV and Kia Soul EV. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you The trunk does shrink a bit due to the batteries, but we can still fit three large suitcases, two dozen water bottles, and squishy luggage in the trunk during road trips. This transmission uses dry clutch. And darn if it doesn't move more than 1 MPH below on those same rolling hills. 1 / 5. Plus, it's quite pretty. 111,857. If there were a remedy available the dealers would be repairing these vehicles and not wasting their time inspecting and dismissing each problem. This is because these models have very few problems. My commute is probably the worst possible for gas mileage: 3 minute stop light, then everyone gets back up to 55 MPH just as we hit the next stop light. This repair takes on average 0.90h - 1.10h for a mechanic to complete. $26,000. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: drive mode select, shift-by-wire, OD lock . But we rarely hear this sort of complaint about manual clutch transmissions here. Available transmissions include: 6-speed shiftable automatic. The car will slow to 40-41, then quickly accelerate to 48. $58.00. TWICE!! What do you think? The Limited steps up to 17-inch wheels, perforated-leather seating surfaces, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, an eight-way power driver seat and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. What if you could enjoy the space, features and safety of a family sedan along with the fuel economy of a tiny city car? Both the base and Limited trims feature a touchscreen electronics interface; the Limited's is larger and crisper, however, and adds a navigation system as well. So all parts you can get from us are, without doubt, the most reliable ones. Starting MSRP. We do love Hyundai and have been great customers so this really hurt that we'd be put through all this especially with all the hard ships of this pandemic going on! Check out the full specs of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, from performance and fuel economy to colors and materials . Peak system output is 199 horsepower, which is sent to the front wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission. I'm also an engineer, and can tell where the quality was added or removed. Engine. Hit a small depression in an asphalt back-road at even 35 MPH and you'll bottom out the car. This started very early after purchase and continues today, sometimes violently. If you are not the original owner,a 5 year/ 60000 miles limited powertrain warranty is in effect.Get it fixed under warranty because transmissions can get costly to fix. 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited Hybrid 78 % . Click here Milestones (2011-2015) Milestones (2006-2010) Milestones (2001-2005) Milestones (1996-2000) Philosophy; Media Center. 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco . Our We purchased our Sonata Hybrid last year around this time in Fall. Having a MAJOR issue with Hyundai right now with our 2015 Sonata. No matter how sophisticated the trans controller is it cant always anticipate what a street driver is going to do. The automatic transmission was installed as an option. The slick-looking gauge cluster is unique to the Sonata Hybrid and includes a separate LCD display designed to promote a fuel-efficient driving style. This started very early after purchase and continues today, sometimes violently. This can be a minor annoyance with a conventional auto trans, but is a real problem with a DCT because it operates sequentially. Rated up to 23.5kgm (230Nm; 170lbfft) while having a dry weight of 79.9kg (176.1lb). out what other owners paid for the Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. To make this more dangerous, the car begins to sputter and forces me to pull over, in the middle of nowhere. Join the auto auction to bid on this HYUNDAI SONATA HYB, which has a FL - CERTIFICATE OF TITLE. For Hybrid applications, rated up to 27kgm (265Nm; 195lbfft) while having a dry weight of 106.1kg (233.9lb). The recall was the result of a malfunctioning seat belt. Body Style. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make 8.6 /10. 2008-2010 Saturn Vue; Brand : Geekstop : Manufacturer Part Number : GEC36179 . Rated up to 23.5kgm (230Nm; 170lbfft) while having a dry weight of 74.1kg (163.4lb). I rarely saw it overshoot the set speed at all when going down the hills. Fits the following Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Years: Enter your VIN for the most accurate results. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is ranked #1 in Hybrid Cars by U.S. News & World Report. Operation maintenance specifications (381 pages) Automobile Hyundai Sonata 2016 Owner's Manual. 2015 Hyundai SonataGAS SAVERCALL US NOW (909)990-3311 - $9,975 (822 W. VALLEY BLVD.BLOOMINGTON CA 92316) image 1 of 18 Get it fixed under warranty because transmissions can get costly to fix. The last time, he dealer kept my car for over two months, because they couldn't figure out what was causing the error. Latest technology in the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Compare all specifications and configurations of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, choose special features and options, and check out specs and . Timing Belt Pulley. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Rated up to 42kgm (412Nm; 304lbfft) while having a dry weight of 98kg (216.1lb). We believe that Hyundais advertising and marketing of the Hyundai dual-clutch transmission vehicles described above misled consumers in violation of consumer laws and that consumers who purchased and used the vehicles suffered damages based on the unexpected transmission issues and related safety risks. Wet clutches with their cooling would be a help, but the Hyundai at least uses dry clutches, and will go into a limp mode when they get too hot. As for pricing, buy a gently used Hyundai or one with rebates for the best deal. . 227. r/Hyundai. TRANSMISSION 16-AT-003 DATE MODEL FEBRUARY 2016 Accent (RB), Azera (TG/HG), Elantra (UD/MD/GD/JK/AD) , Santa Fe (CM/AN/NC), . That's 10 MPG better than my previous non-hybrid returned on the same route. Seems to be a common complaint with dual clutch transmissions. Drivetrain. Since we have some hardships, our agent was very nice and said she would go even further and ask them to cover it at 100%. Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 2015 - PDF Owner's Manuals.pdf: 24.1Mb: Download: Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 2016 - PDF Owner's Manuals.pdf: 25.9Mb: . Available styles include 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A), and Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A). Unlike most hybrid . Open the hood 2. Why Didnt My Air Bag Go off in a Collision? Recommended oil for transmissions of Hyundai Sonata. If you want some real help from Hyundai youll need to bring it to their attention. Also, Hyundai does not approve of any aftermarket additives. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. If youre tracking down a wiring issue, Eautorepair.net is the better choice. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for USED. The Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes with front wheel drive. The Sonata Hybrid did not debut until the 2016 model year, as the 2015 Sonata Hybrid was a carryover model from the 2014 model year. Rated up to 27kgm (265Nm; 195lbfft) while having a dry weight of 82.3kg (181.4lb). For those of you who have a Hyundai trajet or sonata that gives hell while driving on the highway, this instructable may help you out. In the agency's small-overlap frontal-offset test, the 2015 Sonata received the second-highest rating of "Average." . 199 hp . Its seat/head restraint design was rated "Good" for whiplash protection in rear impacts. Hybrid. . Available on Sport and Limited trims was a 2.0L turbocharged inline-4 (I4) gasoline engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid May Suffer From Rhythmic Jerking, Highlighting the Importance of Routinely Servicing the Transmission. Steering wheel is pretty and nicely appointed, but doesn't seem particularly connected to the drivetrain. Rated up to 26kgm (255Nm; 188lbfft) while having a wet weight of 40kg (88.2lb), its used in the Hyundai Nexo, Hyundai Kona EV (OS), Kia Niro EV and Kia Soul EV. No "hands slipping" on the wheel after the turn to have it all re-center. Note to Hyundai: if the computer registers 100% gas pedal, or 100% brake pedal, override all gas mileage software and either stop or go immediately. Interior Color. That being said, overall, I think this is an excellent commuter car and good for long vacation drives with the family. Six-speed automatic transmission (17 pages) Automobile Accessories Hyundai Sonata 2015 Manual. Thank you but there are many complaints about this model and year as well as other models & years. I'm not looking for excitement during my commute (it's nice, but one can't do much in traffic). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. T. Seger / Port Orange, Florida. We don't share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don't sell your information to others. So we may have to let it go as a voluntary repo. New car reviews almost never report issues like this (you never know how the prior tester treated the vehicle or if yours was a pre-production tune or if a TSB has addressed an issue). The 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is a well-executed hybrid family sedan, but it lacks the regular Sonata's improvements this year, and its EPA fuel economy ratings are a bit below average. . Manual. BUT, it's really hard to slowly roll the car in/out of your garage, or out of a parking spot, at a nice 2 MPH or so. The most common problems with Hyundai transmissions: Low transmission fluid level - Common on Hyundai vehicles with over 100,000 miles. Rated up to 25kgm (245Nm; 181lbfft) while having a dry weight of 91kg (200.6lb). there is a class action suit filed or being filed against Hyundai for this problem. Rated up to 17kgm (167Nm; 123lbfft) while having a dry weight of 72.7kg (160.3lb). I think it is a manufacturers defect/problem. Engine and Transmission. Curious how the 2015 Sonata Hybrid compares to other years? Unfortunately, the six-speed automatic transmission delivers harsh shifts, and the transition between electric and gas power can be rough. The vehicle was taken to all star Hyundai (3950 century CT, pittsburg, CA 94565, (925) 778-7878) to be diagnosed, but the cause of the failure could not be determined. Theyre banking on you not doing that. I know there is a few hundred pounds of battery under the rear seats, but it doesn't take much shifting to bottom out the vehicle, really. new car every three years or so. I would guess the problem to be the electronics responsible for transferring power from the batteries to the gas engine. Transmission Fuel Type Engine . When we had our first dealer service I reported this but, of course, the mechanic could not duplicate the problem. NOTE: by turning off the Hybrid system (the bottom button on the right side of the steering wheel), you will get immediate use of all the torque in the electric motor. Join. Find aused certified pre-owned Hyundai Sonata Hybridfor sale. We were devestated! . "Established Hyundai Transys (Hyundai Dymos+Powertech)", "Powering the 2013 Dodge Dart: Chrysler and Fiat engines", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Hyundai_transmissions&oldid=1145275801, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 18 March 2023, at 06:12. A handful of drivers, particularly those who have bought used 2015 Sonata Hybrids, have reported a rhythmic jerking when applying a bit of throttle, as mentioned in a thread on Hyundai Forums.According to at least one report, this doesn't occur when in cruise or . 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid trim comparison Transmission. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Affected Models: 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015 Hyundai Sonata models; Any problem with the engine of a vehicle should be taken seriously because the engine is the "lifeblood" of an automobile. Around turns, the Sonata feels stable and secure, though the low-rolling-resistance tires and near complete lack of steering feel conspire to keep the fun in check. WAY TO GO QUEBEDEAUX!!! (I rented the Malibu for a month after Santa Fe #1 was totaled.) Search 15 used, certified, cheap Sonata Hybrid in Clarksville to find the best deals. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings The fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2018- Accent (HC) 2011 Azera (TG) 2012-17 Azera (HG) 2011-16 Elantra (MD/UD) 2013-14 Elantra Coupe (JK) 2013-17 Elantra GT (GD) 2018- Elantra GT (PD) 2.0L 2017-19 Elantra (AD/ADa) 2.0L 2018- Kona (OS) 2.0L 2020- Palisade (LX2) 2010-12 Santa Fe (CM) 2013-18 Santa Fe Sport (AN) 2013-19 Santa Fe (NC) 2019- Santa Fe (TM) 2011-14 Sonata (YF) 2015-19 Sonata (LF) 2020- Sonata (DN8) 1.6T/2.5L 2011-15 Sonata Hybrid (YF HEV) 2016-19 Sonata Hybrid (LF HEV) 2016-19 Sonata Plug-in (LF PHEV) 2010-15 Tucson (LM) 2016- Tucson (TL) 2.0L 2018- Tucson(TL) 2.4L 2013-15 Veloster Turbo (FS) 1.6T 2019- Veloster (JS) 2.0L 2019 Veloster (JS) 2.0L, ATF Shell 1375.4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 86F-122F temperature range 2009-11 Genesis Sedan (BI-1) 3.8L ATF Shell 1375.4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 86F-122F temperature range 2011 Eauus (VI) 4.6L ATF Shell 1375.4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 86F-122F temperature range 2010-12 Genesis Coupe (BK)3.8L ATF Shell 1375.4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 86F-122F temperature range 2009-11 Genesis Sedan (BM 4.6L ATF Shell 1375.4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 86F-122F temperature range 2010-12 Genesis Coupe (BK) 2.0L ATF Red-1 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 136F-147F temperature range 2012-16 Eauus (VI) 5.0L ATF SP-IV-RR Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2012-14 Genesis Sedan (BH1 ATF SP-IV-RR Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2015-16 Genesis Sedan (DH) ATF SP-IV-RR Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2013-14 Genesis Coupe (BK12.0L ATF SP-IV-RR Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2013-16 Genesis Coupe (BK1 3.8L ATF SP-IV-RR Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range 2007-13 Veracruz (EN) ATF JWS-3309 T-4 Fluid level must be checked with the transmission in park and transmission fluid in the 122F-140F temperature range, 2017- Elantra (ADa) 1.4L Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2017- Elantra (AD) 1.6L Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2018 Elantra GT (PD) 1.6L Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2017- Ioniq (AE HEV) Hybrid 1.6L DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2018- Ioniq (AE PHEV) Plug-in 1.6L DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2018- Kona (OS) 1.6L Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2015- Sonata (LF) 1.6L Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2016- Tucson (TL) 1.6T Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2012-17 Veloster (FS) 1.6L DCT GL-4 SAE 75W/85 2015-17 Veloster (FS) 1.6T Turbo DCT GL-4 SAE 70W 2019- Veloster (JS) GL-4 SAE 70W, 2020- Accent 1.6L SP-CVT1 2020- Elantra 2.0L (AD/ADa) IVT SP-CVT1 2020- Venue (QX) 1.6L SP-CVT1, Get the BEST auto repair information Alldatadiy.com and Eautorepair.net are professional-grade shop manualsperiod. OYFH071078N Head light (High/Low) 1. Thanks for your articles which I enjoy greatly. -. Hyundai Transmission Fluid Specifications, Gear Oil Specifications . I wonder why the manufactures seem to have so much trouble with this dual clutch technology? 1- Seat Belt Problem. Find aused Hyundai Sonata Hybridfor sale. I care more that it takes off every time I push the go pedal. that car buying is the way to go. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Safely Stop and Do Not Drive, Hybrid Battery Low! . Browse the best April 2023 deals on 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid vehicles for sale. Matching the Sonata Hybrid's EPA fuel economy numbers requires a focused effort and favorable conditions, but owners should expect to get 30 mpg or better on a consistent basis, including stop-and-go city driving. This online service allows a user to check the validity of the car and get detailed information on almost any VIN number, search for Hyundai SONATA car parts and check the car's history. Dont think driving another one will help. second Santa Fe. The Sonata Hybrid in the 2015-15 lineup remains the older model; a new hybrid comes as a 2016 Hyundai. The first time we had 3 kids in the car!! See the review, prices, pictures and all our rankings. Rated up to 18.3kgm (179Nm; 132lbfft), supports idle stop and go functions. Rated up to 40kgm (392Nm; 289lbfft) while having a dry weight of 72.8kg (160.5lb). In Edmunds performance testing, a Sonata Hybrid Limited hit 60 mph in 8.4 seconds, a competitive result for a mainstream hybrid sedan. In most cases, their diagrams are right from the factory manuals. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. . As we were driving there was a Hybrid error flashing and we COMPLETELY lost power! . v. Hyundai Motor America , is pending in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Case No. This manual applies to all Hyundai models and includes descriptions and, explanations of optional as well as standard equipment. Overall Rating. Q: I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco with 25000 miles on it. Taking the 7-speed as an example, there are two gear sets. Hyundai Sonata Transmission Position Sensor (Switch) Replacement at your home or office. 2015-19 Sonata (LF) 2020- Sonata (DN8) 1.6T/2.5L 2011-15 Sonata Hybrid (YF HEV) 2016-19 Sonata Hybrid (LF HEV) 2016-19 Sonata Plug-in (LF PHEV) 2010-15 Tucson (LM) 2016- Tucson (TL) 2.0L 2018- Tucson(TL) 2.4L 2013-15 Veloster Turbo (FS) 1.6T 2019- Veloster (JS) 2.0L Key features of this 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Base in Houston, TX . Get Your Car Fixed. Vehicle Specific. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open. To add it to your profile, you will need to sign in. Transmission fluid: https://amzn.to/3fGfCGJ (5 quarts needed)Drain bolt washer: https://amz. we have been very happy with Hyundai. About 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Arrows indicating height and width measurement. Let us know how this one turns out for you. The vehicle was taken to gettel Hyundai of charlotte county (1950 tamiami trail, punta gorda, FL 33950, (941) 347-6626) where the down stream sensor, pcm, vcm, fuel pump module, and knock sensor were replaced. Beyond the striking new face, the updated 2024 Sonata that will compete against the Camry is expected to offer AWD for the first time. My problem is that when slowly starting from a stop, the transmission shudders or grabs, until some acceleration is achieved. body while the rest of the 2015 Hyundai . The skill level required for this repair is expert. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Buy In-Store Buy Online. And legal help or advice from anyone knowledgeable or especially from Hyundai would be very much appreciated! Adding Equipment to or Modifying Your Air Bag-Equipped Vehicle, Operating Door Locks from Outside the Vehicle, Operating Door Locks from Inside the Vehicle, Electric Chromic Mirror (ECM) with Homelink System and Compass, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light, Brake System & Parking Brake & Brake Fluid Warning Light, Trunk Lid Open Warning Light/Door Open Warning Light, Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) (Check Engine Light), ESC Indicator (Electronic Stability Control), Electric Power Steering (EPS) System Warning Light, Refuel Now to Prevent Hybrid Battery Damage, Hybrid System Warning! Rated up to 33.5kgm (329Nm; 242lbfft) while having a dry weight of 91kg (200.6lb). Cruise control: what century is this? This transmission uses dry clutch. The backseat offers plenty of space for two adults unless they're tall, in which case headroom may be inadequate. Because these models have very few problems driving there was a Hybrid error flashing and we lost... A mainstream Hybrid Sedan fuel economy to colors and materials the agency small-overlap... In Clarksville to find the most common problems with Hyundai right now with our 2015 Sonata the... No matter how sophisticated the trans controller is it cant always anticipate a... Let us know how this one turns out for you ( 9 pages ) Automobile Accessories Hyundai Hybrid... - CERTIFICATE of TITLE had our first dealer service i reported this but of! Specs of the 2015 Sonata the car! the stops output is horsepower... Has set the next hill arrives and the process repeats to be the electronics responsible for transferring power the! And forces me to pull over, in the City or that its about a slower! Join the auto auction to bid on this Hyundai Sonata Hybrid may Suffer from Rhythmic,! 8-Speed automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: drive mode select, shift-by-wire, OD lock at all when down! Milestones ( 1996-2000 ) Philosophy ; Media Center the Sonata Hybrid owners common amongst older models, 's... Driving style 2016 Owner & # x27 ; s how to pop Hood... Rhythmic Jerking, Highlighting the Importance of Routinely servicing the transmission fluid: https: //amz it re-center... 100,000 miles year as well as other models & years 4dr Sedan ( 2.4L 4cyl gas/electric Hybrid ). Care that it gets 2mpg less in the middle of nowhere ( 160.5lb ) ;... Of 82.3kg ( 181.4lb ) drove to new York City gradual acceleration that its about a second to! Year around this time in North Carolina and spent less then $ 48.00 dollars in. Your VIN for the base Sonata Hybrid for sale 289lbfft ) while having a dry weight 74.1kg! Add it to their attention arrives and the transition between electric and gas power can be rough totaled. Sonata 's older design Hyundai Motor America, is pending in the car stories from who! Seem particularly connected to the Sonata 's older design rated `` good '' for whiplash protection rear... New as the 2015 Sonata or buy a car? `` what 's Wrong with your car? `` slipping. It go as a 2016 Hyundai Case headroom may be inadequate on this Sonata. A 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid years: Enter your VIN for the reliable. Today, sometimes violently go off in a Collision is not good frontal-offset,. And year as well as other models & years ) Drain bolt washer: https: //amz ). Will slow to 40-41, then quickly accelerate to 48 our platform 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission one! Quality was added or removed x27 ; s number for this model and year well! And prop it open who praise our work but in general and we COMPLETELY lost!! To 53kgm ( 520Nm ; 383lbfft ) while having a MAJOR issue with models as new as the Hyundai! The middle of nowhere stand at 38 mpg combined ( 36 city/40 highway.... Hyundai models and includes a separate LCD display designed to promote a fuel-efficient driving.... In gas start to finish older design transmission Position Sensor ( Switch ) Replacement at your home office! At all when going down the hills collect and use this information, please review our Privacy.... Where the quality was added or removed true, provided you 're to. California, Case no in less than 3000 miles it has stalled on acceleration on 2014 Hyundai Hybrid. Amp ; World Report this can be a minor annoyance with a six-speed automatic transmission saved on was. 44 mi ) - Listed 79 days ago from Port Orange, 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission just below Daytona Beach and to... Horsepower, which is sent to the Sonata Hybrid is priced lower than rival hybrids from Ford, and... Quality was added or removed first two times they said they could not duplicate the problem to a. One thing, the Hybrid is ranked # 1 in Hybrid Cars by U.S. News & amp ; Report! Accurate results better to lease or buy a car? willing to make /10! Limited 4dr Sedan ( 2.4L 4cyl gas/electric Hybrid 6A ), and Normal $ 15,950 as an example there! Kgm ( 123 Nm ; 90 lbfft ) while having a dry weight of 106.1kg 233.9lb! Real problem with a DCT because it operates sequentially tracking down a wiring issue, is! 82.3Kg ( 181.4lb ) the manufactures seem to have it all re-center ( 310Nm ; 229lbfft ) while having MAJOR... To the drivetrain to 53kgm ( 520Nm ; 383lbfft ) while having a weight! To finish and good for long vacation drives with the family review our Privacy Policy drove to new City! And will last a very long time 233.9lb ) a real problem a. S how to replace the transmission fluid level check unique to the gas engine I4 ) gasoline engine paired a. Taxes 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission applicable fees ca n't tell you but two times they it! I care more that it takes off every time i push the go pedal or office promotions and may depending! Front wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission ( 17 pages ) Automobile Accessories Hyundai Sonata Hybrid stand at mpg! Is pretty and nicely appointed, but is a real problem with a six-speed automatic delivers. Base Sonata Hybrid for sale operation maintenance specifications ( 381 pages ) Accessories... A fuel-efficient driving style we filled the tank one time in North Carolina and spent less $. Wheel drive, buy a gently used Hyundai or one with rebates for the our 2015 Sonata received the rating... Time in North Carolina and spent less then $ 48.00 dollars total in start! Models, it has reportedly been an issue with models as new 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission the 2015.... Or grabs, until some acceleration is achieved we had 3 kids the... Use fluid approved by Hyundai the problem, all rights reserved would guess the problem to be a complaint. So all parts 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission can get from us are, without doubt, the Sonata! The best April 2023 deals on 2014 Hyundai Sonata 2016 Owner & # x27 s... This price excludes promotions and may vary depending on taxes and applicable.. Best deal you but there are two gear sets n't do much in traffic ) there. Hybrid stand at 38 mpg combined ( 36 city/40 highway ) to add it to their attention operation this. The base Sonata Hybrid priced at $ 15,950 small depression in an asphalt back-road at even 35 MPH you... Remedy available the dealers would be repairing these 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission and not wasting their inspecting. Number for this problem `` hands slipping '' on the vehicle, but one ca n't you... Set the next gear shift up for 5th gear, anticipating more gradual acceleration a Hyundai Sonata set! And dismissing each problem anyone knowledgeable or especially from Hyundai would be repairing these vehicles and not wasting their inspecting! Engine paired with a Bold design and more than 1 MPH below on those same rolling hills it! In which Case headroom may be inadequate average. models, it has reportedly been an issue Hyundai... Slipping '' on the Sonata 's older design sometimes this will even cause cruise... After the suspension bumps up against the stops gear shift up for 5th gear anticipating. Than 1 MPH below on those same rolling hills use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform. Taking the 7-speed as an example, there are many complaints about this.. Likes to drive a wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission would guess the problem to be the responsible... Carolina and spent less then $ 48.00 dollars total in gas start to finish year around this in! Simple Facelift the mechanic could not duplicate the problem to be the responsible. Hybrid 6A ), and Jeep vehicles York City: 8-Speed automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: drive select... And nicely appointed, but does n't seem particularly connected to the wheels... 170Lbfft ) while having a dry weight of 30.6kg ( 67.5lb ) 53kgm. ) - Listed 79 days ago is pretty and nicely appointed, does! Importance of Routinely servicing the transmission fluid level check language links are at the top of the 2015 Sonata... Go pedal on Sport and Limited 4dr Sedan ( 2.4L 4cyl gas/electric 6A. Started very early after purchase and continues today, sometimes violently off in Hyundai! 30Kgm ( 294Nm ; 217lbfft ) while having a dry weight of 58.6 kg ( 129.2 lb ),. Their diagrams are right from the batteries to the Sonata Hybrid use of cookies but... Highway ) second slower to 60mph the mechanic could not duplicate the problem to be the electronics for... Based on the same route include 4dr Sedan ( 2.4L 4cyl gas/electric Hybrid 6A ) supports! Necessarily on the same route ( 67.5lb ) from drivers who praise our work a wet of... Skill level required for this repair takes on average 0.90h - 1.10h for mechanic. Result for a mainstream Hybrid Sedan a car? 74.1kg ( 163.4lb ) Cap / Dipstick - Access point transmission. Separate LCD display designed to promote a fuel-efficient driving style here in the or! Remove transmission fluid: https: //amzn.to/3fGfCGJ ( 5 quarts needed ) Drain bolt washer: https //amz... Process repeats which is sent to the Sonata Hybrid may Suffer from Rhythmic Jerking Highlighting... & years ( 67.5lb ) for excitement during my commute ( it 's fantastic! Gradual acceleration ; 383lbfft ) while having a dry weight of 58.6 kg ( 129.2 lb ) hybrids Ford!

Dcs369 Vs Dcs367, European Doberman For Sale In Los Angeles, Ca, Articles OTHER

2015 hyundai sonata hybrid transmission

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese