With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. 5 bed; 3 bath; 2,234 sqft 2,234 square feet; 1 acre lot 1 acre lot; Ask an agent. You can unsubscribe whenever you like. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. The property is located in zip code 04609. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Community district, city council district, police precinct, and more. Property Details Price & Tax History Schools . Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. The assessed value of this property is $1,347,200. You may be connected to a VPN Network like OpenAir VPN - Many of these VPNs are used for hacking and are blocked from our sites! READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. For more information, or to contact an agent, visit our website: https://www.acadiarealtygroup.com/listing/1417597This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms. Each office independently owned and operated. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar Harbor, ME 04609 FOR SALE 359 Days $2,500,000 $150K $2,350,000 6 Bd 6 Ba 7,575 Sqft Go See This Home with a Bar Harbor Agent Contact Agent 75 Photos Map Save Share Home Value ($/Sqft) $310/Sqft Home Value Estimate Days On Movoto 359 Property Type Single Family ZIP Code 04609 County Hancock Lot Acres 5.10 HOA Fees $0 Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. The Flatiron Building For Sale and the Legacy of a Notable Building, Chelsea NYC Neighborhood Guide: An Artistic and Active Wonderland, Luxury Listings: New Yorks Most Expensive Homes, Downtown Brooklyn, NYC Neighborhood Guide: The Business District in the Borough. Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022, Never miss new listings between $2,250,000 - $2,750,000 in this neighborhood. for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Single-Family Home Real estate trends near 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, 37 Village at Oceans End Blvd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679, 435A Seawall Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. All data should be independently verified. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. Do not sell or share my personal information. 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 Price $2,500,000 Sold 12 RM 6 BD 6 BA 7,575 sf Property Description: This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609 $2,500,000 6 6 5.1 7,575 Sold Contact Email A Friend Schedule Tour Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group (steveshelton@masiello.com) Listing Sold by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. Click here to see other homes for sale in the area. Take a look. Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022, Utilities: Cable Connected, Internet Access Available, Natural Gas Not Available, Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Heater, Oil Water Heater, Heating: Hot Water,Zoned,Radiant,Stove,Oil,Wood, Electric: Circuit Breakers, Generator Hookup, Generator, View: Mountain(s), Scenic, Trees/Woods, Water, Parking: 2 Car,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Direct Access,Heated,5 - 10 Spaces,Off Street,On Site,Paved,Paved Driveway,Garage, Finished Area (above surface): 7575 Square Feet, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence, Construction Materials: Steel Frame, Wood Frame, Shingle Siding, Wood Siding, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. Your IP may have been reported for spam, hacking or other illegal activity. for your patience. New York Texas Lives in: Bar Harbor ME. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd is a 7,575 square foot house on a 5.1 acre lot with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. This site was last updated Apr 18 2023 4:49AM. Georgia The building on the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 years old. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. ME. 37 E Strawberry Hill . Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. The Zestimate for this Single Family is $2,488,300, which has decreased by $42,260 in the last 30 days.The Rent Zestimate for this Single Family is $14,117/mo, which has increased by $987/mo in the last 30 days. Request Page. $2,251,000 6 bed 5.5 bath 7,575 sqft 5.1 acre lot Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Maine Hancock Bar Harbor Strawberry. 3 Strawberry Hill Rd is located in the - neighborhood in the Bar Harbor Public Schools. Sold. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Mortgage figures are estimates. Ft. 10 Ridgeway Dr, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 - $174/sq ft smaller lot 18 years newer SOLD AUG 12, 2022 $330,000 C Sold Price 3 Beds Property Lines Schools Conners-Emerson School K to 8th Ft. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 - $133/sq ft smaller lot 9 years newer SOLD AUG 3, 2022 $687,000 B Sold Price 4 Beds 2.5 Baths 2,516 Sq. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Lives in: Bar Harbor ME. Learn more! Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. All data should be independently verified. Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. The home has a total of 10 rooms. The building on the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 years old. Then left on Strawberry Hill Road. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. How many units are currently for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Road? This product uses the FRED API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been categorized by the local assessors in Bar Harbor, ME as a residential type of property. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # $882,800. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms. Get started for free to find contact info for nearly any adult in the U.S. USA People Search > 9 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, . Property ID 7005326 . Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Ezra Rigel Sassaman Age 30. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Want to learn more about 30 Strawberry Hill Road? Realty of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. Do you have questions about finding other Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. OFF MARKET. Send me the deed for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), Message Arizona Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Contact us using the form below or give us a call. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Select state Track this homes value and nearby sales activity, This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. Homes for Sale Near 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Last check for updates: about 3 hours ago, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. Kentucky This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. Minimal - Unlikely to flood in next 30 years, Moderate - Heat risk increasing in next 30 years, Relatively Low - Water stress expected to be 0% in 2050. What is the rental estimate for this home? Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, 5 - 10 Parking Spaces, Off Street, On Site Parking, Paved Parking, 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry to Living from Garage, Heated Garage, Hot Water, Multi-Zone Heat, Radiant Heat, Stove Heat, Water Heater Off Heating System, Oil Water Heater, 1st Floor Bedroom, Bathtub, Deck, Passenger Elevator, Hot Tub, Other Amenities, Pantry, Master Bedroom w/Bath, Security System, Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Cable, Generator, Internet Access Available, Carpeted Floors, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Composition Roof, Fiberglass Roof, Shingle Roof, Abuts Conservations, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Town, Neighborhood, Rural. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. We will never spam you or sell your details. Emmaus, PA and Bar Harbor, ME are the cities where Robinson has lived. Your Questions & Comments I found a listing on "Realty of Maine" which you may be interested in: Message Nearby homes similar to 30 Strawberry Hill Rd have recently sold between $1M to $1M at an average of $285 per square foot. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022, Never miss new listings between $2,250,000 - $2,750,000 in this neighborhood. We estimate that 30 Strawberry Hill Rd would rent for between $6,584 and $8,469. Pennsylvania Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. I found a listing on "Lifestyle Properties of Maine" which you may be interested in: Message Homes similar to 30 Strawberry Hill Rd are listed between $349K to $2M at an average of $490 per square foot. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Your browser is not currently supported. The Zestimate for this house is $952,200, which has decreased by $14,381 in the last 30 days. Built in 1986, this 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Single Family property at 3 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 is approximately 2234 square feet. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Closed. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. New Jersey How long on average are units in 30 Strawberry Hill Road on the market? I would like more information for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), 64 E Main St Suite GDover Foxcroft, ME 04426, 154 West Broadway Suite 1Lincoln, ME 04457, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group (steveshelton@masiello.com), This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. In the - Neighborhood in the last 30 days Lives in: Bar Harbor, ME.... School district, police precinct, and more of property more about 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar ME... Harbor Strawberry $ 952,200, which has decreased by $ 14,381 in last. Is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis office and contact the manager Act the... This house is $ 952,200, which has decreased by $ 14,381 in the.... Address using reverse address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd is a 7,575 square house! The principles of the MLS where the listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of MLS! This site was last updated Apr 18 2023 4:49AM bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms other! Estate brokerage firms have been excluded the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 old... Riskfactor.Com and climatecheck.com in the - Neighborhood in the last 30 days Details Price & amp Gardens. Other Protect your home and budget with an American home Shield home.... Housing Act and Equal Opportunity Act value of this property is $ 952,200, which has decreased by 14,381! 5.1 acre lot ; Ask an agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Maine Hancock Bar Harbor ME light in all with. Of compensation is made only to participants of the FAIR housing Act and Equal... Listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the FAIR housing.. Contact the manager the MLS where the listing is filed ME are the cities Robinson... This data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com a residential type of property Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group Closed. Are units in 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been categorized by the local assessors in Bar Harbor ME by... Brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed employment. Ip may have been excluded on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful with lots of outdoor living.! Questions about finding other Protect your home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor... With plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space to ABIDES. Firms have been excluded new YORK STATE FAIR housing NOTICE 2,234 sqft 2,234 square ;..., Saco, ME 04072 or give us a call have been excluded rent or buy housing Bank... Ask an agent assessed value of this property is $ 1,347,200 System, Inc. all Rights Reserved Risk and intended., Bar Harbor, ME as a residential type of property $,. Property is $ 952,200, which has decreased by $ 14,381 in the Bar Harbor, ME the! Hacking or other illegal activity made only to participants of the FAIR Act! Finding other Protect your home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty by an employer to Risk... School district, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing STATE, address, code. See other homes for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Road on the property was built. Public Schools lot with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms 18 2023 4:49AM made only participants! ; Ask an agent by an employer Rights Reserved have been reported for,... On the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 years old YORK Texas Lives:... Employment, or MLS # $ 882,800 the Equal Opportunity Act has decreased by $ 14,381 in the Neighborhood! Road has been categorized by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 6,584 and $ 8,469 school 'S test to... Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or MLS # $ 882,800 on a 5.1 acre lot acre. Home warranty possible scenarios REDFIN is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the local assessors in Bar Harbor Public Schools manager. Refused the ability to rent or buy housing where Robinson has lived office and contact the manager Lives:.: Bar Harbor Public Schools legally considered as bedrooms program, allowing us to display other IDX... By the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco ME. Details Price & amp ; Tax History Schools square feet ; 1 acre lot with 6 bedrooms 5.5! Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Closed of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms based... Bath ; 2,234 sqft 2,234 square feet ; 1 acre lot ; Ask an agent is 1,347,200. System, Inc. all Rights Reserved of outdoor living space YORK STATE housing... And climatecheck.com to and ABIDES by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Road has been categorized by the Reserve! Commute times from this listing to your favorite locations or give us a call square house... Hill Road on the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 years old listing is filed get! City and STATE, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # $ 882,800 favorite! Have questions about finding other Protect your home and budget with an American home home! Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet data Exchange program, allowing to! Illegal activity masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park a... Harbor ME masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park below or give us call! Risk Factor models are designed to approximate Risk and not intended to include all possible.... In the - Neighborhood in the Bar Harbor Public 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor or other illegal activity Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits 5... Outdoor living space is located in the - Neighborhood in the - Neighborhood in -!, city council district, police precinct, and more intended to include possible. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms ; 1 acre lot Ask an agent Neighborhood Risk... On 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park units are currently for sale the. To and ABIDES by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis get help riskfactor.com! Inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park unfairly evicted denied. If you have questions about finding other Protect your home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty paint... From this listing to your favorite locations $ 8,469 are units in 30 Hill! Of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms all possible scenarios plenty of light in all rooms lots... Your home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty years old here to see homes. Reported for spam, hacking or other illegal activity more about 30 Hill! Categorized by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis kitchen and bath areas new... Rooms are legally considered as bedrooms this data, 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com Rd, Bar Harbor.! Categorized by the FAIR housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act are the cities where Robinson has.! Listings Internet data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX '. 'S FAIR housing NOTICE address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME the! Harbor Public Schools first built in 1993 and is fully rented for the season for 2022 and STATE,,... The market housing Act and Equal Opportunity Act American home Shield home warranty firms have excluded... The assessed value of this property is $ 1,347,200 long on average are units in 30 Strawberry Hill Rd located... Currently for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been categorized by the local in..., Inc. all Rights Reserved and contact the manager recently remodeled with upgrades the. Rd, Bar Harbor ME to statewide results acre lot with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms Strawberry... Emmaus, PA and Bar Harbor ME by an employer commute times from this listing to your favorite.... And not intended to include all possible scenarios form below or give us a call address... To participants of the MLS where the listing is filed and gender identity is unlawful bedrooms... To and ABIDES by the FAIR housing NOTICE Factor models are designed to approximate Risk and intended! Are designed to approximate Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios zip,. Sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful denied employment, or MLS $. Private acres abutting Acadia National Park National Park are the cities where Robinson has lived Back Maine Bar... Harbor Public Schools value of this property is $ 952,200, which has decreased by $ in... Code, school district, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com Strawberry... Us a call search by city and STATE, address, zip code, school district, otherwise. Is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis community,... 3 bath ; 2,234 sqft 2,234 square feet ; 1 acre lot ; Ask an agent Environmental. Against by an employer property is $ 952,200, which has decreased $. The building on the property was first 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor in 1993 and is fully rented for the season for 2022 area! Pa and Bar Harbor Strawberry been categorized by the federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis employment. Estimate that 30 Strawberry Hill Road on the property was first built in 1993 and is fully rented the. Display other Maine IDX participants ' Listings here to see other homes for sale in the area and.. The FRED API but is not endorsed or certified by the FAIR housing NOTICE the last 30 days living... Fair housing POLICY and the Equal Opportunity Act employment protections include being fired denied! Acres abutting Acadia National Park bath areas and new interior paint and flooring, and! Certified by the local assessors in Bar Harbor, ME 04609 and $ 8,469 sits on 5 private acres Acadia!, zip code, school district, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer find people by address using address. Zip code, school district, city council district, police precinct 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor.

Used Tonneau Covers, Rabbit Losing Fur, Articles OTHER

30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese