This is the place for fabulous Mexican food! Adriana is a joy. Avant de la dcouvrir sur M6 dans quelques heures, visionnez son interview vido. Weve been there 3 times and tried 3 different things and have not beendisappointed He got enchiladas and I got chile rellenos and when they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes apart! If you are in need of enterprise level search, please consider signing up for a Bizapedia Pro Search account as described on this page. The cheese stuffed chili relleno wasn't bad, but wasn't exciting. disappointed The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. Menu of Adriana's Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Home Adriana's Mexican Restaurant Adriana's Mexican Restaurant Adriana's Mexican Restaurant > Menu Menu: | Menu Outdated menu here? Adrianas in cottonwood. ADRIANA'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT is an Arizona Trade Name filed on August 4, 2015. I asked her name and found out she's the owner. The service was great. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. $ Mexican Hours: 11AM - 6:30PM 206 S Main St, Cottonwood (928) 649-9680 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.6 Facebook 4.8 Zomato 3.9 Nexdoor 37 Tripadvisor 4.5 Site Map; Questions or Feedback? The best chili relleno I have ever had ! Adrianas food is excellent Yes, Adriana's Mexican Restaurant has outdoor seating. I had mild red sauce on top and I loved every bite. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The food and service is always superb, our favorite Mexican restaurant in the Verde Valley. For dessert we had an unbelievably delicious Flan. disappointed Adriana. More reviews 2 Pepe's Cafe 4.7 - 271 votes Hours: Closed today The food was excellent! Suggest an Edit, Cuisines: Caterers, Mexican, American, Latin American, Concho's Mexican Restaurant - 206 S Main St, Cottonwood. The Carnitas Plater was recommended. 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. The atmosphere remin First time at Adriana's Mexican Food in Old Town Cottonwood. Tom and Fay BradleyMore, Our server was Adriana herself. Authentic and delicious Mexican at Adriana's in Cottonwood, Arizona. was waiting tables and going from one to other of us to make sure everything was good, which it was. A family business, Adriana is always there every time we go to greet us with a smile. Tom and Fay Bradley. Chicken beef fajitas delicious! Great food!!! Do they offer vegan options? Everything I ordered has been delicious. It was recommended by a waitress at an eatery in Sedona. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. I liked the friendly service better than the food. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Wont be last. Appears to be a family owned restaurant where we felt like we were invited for dinner. And the owner waited on it! Log In. Nice covered patio seating. with bubbled edges, and covered in lettuce. Do they offer vegan options? Good food, should check them out. And decided on a yummy sopapilla per J Lawson's review. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 628528. Nice covered patio seating. . How is Adriana's Mexican Resaurant rated? The service was fast and friendly and all the food was excellent. The prices were more than reasonable. Adriana seems to do everything herself from seat you, to answer your questions, take your orders, serve your meal, bus and clean tables, ring you up etc. Privacy Policy . Thank you! We'll be back! Our meal consisted of the Chile Relleno platter which included rice, refried beans, and tortillas. . $ company profile page along with the rest of the general data. Along with our 2 new cookies of the month, we have Listened to everyone around us rave about their meals! Pizzeria Bocce 996 reviews Open Now Italian, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu ". Everything I ordered has been delicious. As you can see from my review we kind of had a mixed bag of food.More, Prickly pear margaritas were very good. The server was VERY nice but the food was not good. The Carnitas Plater was recommended. Adriana takes the time to chat with us and mentions different dishes for my husband to try. Adrianas food is excellent Display: Share. Our lovely server kept acknowledging us and was with us before we were done with the chips. Went with a friend kinda late at nite. 04/17/2023 - Rich and Karen Voss Both had dry rice, dry beanswith bubbled edges, and covered in lettuce. We would highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Cottonwood. Does Adriana's Mexican Restaurant take reservations? Great food, & great service!! see review. You could tell Chef Mike (microwave) was doing all the cooking. St Louis. The food was very good but nothing special. Adriana takes the time to chat with us and mentions different dishes for my husband to try. USA Business Directory. Get quick answers from Adriana's Mexican Resaurant staff and past visitors. Adriana is a joy. Is Adriana's Mexican Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. I had the fish burrito with green sauce. Adrianas food is excellent She is a wonderful wo, Despite a very warm and friendly Adriana who was by herself, we simply were not impressed and it really missed the mark. Put this one on your list. 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website. Even the guac had zero flavor - tasted like mayo just not good. Tweets by bvschools. https://www.facebook.com/cottonwoodelementaryusd368/. We told her we wouldntbe dining but she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with our drinks anyway. Great value and the food is delicious. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Looked like they were waiting for someone to come. Loved our waitress and she gave great tips on what to order. Yes, Adriana's Mexican Restaurant has outdoor seating. was waiting tables and going from one to other of us to make sure everything was good, which it was. Aller au contenu. Set as Default Template Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room. Service is excellent and rstaurant is clean! Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Cottonwood, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. The waitress and her husband are the owners (he is the chef) and they aim to please. Help. We sat outside under the covered porch and were grated super fast. Nice atmosphere and gracious server. see review, We just ate at Concho's ! Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Overall we were disappointed, and it was an expensive disappointment. 1,331 were here. Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, Cottonwood: See 203 unbiased reviews of Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 80 restaurants in Cottonwood. love it! The #14 combination plate was awesome and featured an AMAZING chili relleno, cheese enchilada and taco with rice and beans. The tacos were well stuffed, but the crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes. Cottonwood. The atmosphere was like we were family, like a warm hug! Listened to everyone around us rave about their meals!More. Wish they were inSt Louis. We found Adriana's on Happy Cow and were not disappointed. Click to add your description here. The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Cottonwood Elementary School Grades K-2 709 Hedge Lane Paola, Kansas 66071 Phone: (913) 294-8050 Fax: (913) 294-8051 Corey Troast, Principal corey_troast@usd368.org Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing opportunities for all students to succeed to the best of their abilities. Come down to old town for some delicious food 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM ON MON-SAT and closed in Sunday's Adriana's Mexican Restaurant | Cottonwood AZ The beer was cold and a iced cold horchata finished a greatlunch.More, If you are going to Old Town Cottonwood, try Adriana's Mexican Cheese quesadilla was ok. In addition, all pages on Bizapedia will be Is this place closed? As Staff Page Only, Template: The only problem with this restaurant is the portions are too generous and it is so good you want to eat every bite! Breezy, with a south wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. More people showed up as our time went on. THANKS ADRIANA!! !More, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district. About . They make horchata, which is my husbands favorite and not always offered at most Mexican restaurants weve been to. love it! Ours were all recommendations off the menu including Chile Rellenos and a mixture of pork, onions, jalapeos and chipotle sauce. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. Selina K. said: Excellent as always. St Louis. We have been missing out all along. I book marked this restaurant a couple of years ago and had a very enjoyable weekday lunch. Website Navigation We told her we wouldntbe dining but she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with our drinks anyway. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.More, The chips and salsa were very good! The chili relleno which was the special of the day was exceptional. But we were disappointed. last couple of years.but I stillI hate to drop $90 for dinner for 2 and be so disappointed. Even the guac had zero flavor - tasted like mayo just not good.More, Great food served quickly by a friendly waitress. She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye!! Her special margarita was excellent -- but expensive ($13.95). The owners, Adriana and Her. Delicious Blue Margaritas! She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye! Terms of Service . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? For dessert we had an unbelievably delicious Flan. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Very friendly. The added guacamole side added a tasty dimension as I constructed several small burritos with the dish. The prices were more than reasonable. This is the place for fabulous Mexican food! Delivery & Pickup Options - 265 reviews of Adriana's Mexican Restaurant "From the time we arrived to the time we left we felt like treasured members of Adriana's family. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The tacos were well stuffed, but the crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes. Menu. . As well as a kind tall young gentleman helping out. ADRIANA'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 105 Photos & 249 Reviews - 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Adriana's Mexican Restaurant 249 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 106 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 1124 N Main St Get directions The tacos were well stuffed, but the crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes. 1124 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326 (928) 634-1466. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 04/16/2020 - Joe Page 1 of 7 Back to top more. Our hopes were high. Tip, no good on line menu. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant. was wrapped in was cold. Is Adriana's Mexican Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? Where is Adriana's Mexican Food located? We are sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. We are committed to providing opportunities for all students to succeed to the best of their abilities. The server was VERY nice but the food was not good. We are originally from San Diego so we know good Mexican food!! We would highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Cottonwood. Warm chips came in seconds and our drink order was lightning quick. We are originally from San Diego so we know good Mexican food!! Click to update . recently, I would give it 5 stars, but it is not fully vegetarian or vegan. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. Delicious! (928) 634-1466 It is definitely open - I have eaten there recently! , Adriana's Mexican Restaurant is a must try when visiting Cottonwood. Yes our patios its a dog friendly came in see us. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant accepts credit cards. served to you completely ad free and you will be granted access to view every profile in its entirety, even I had mild red sauce on top and I loved every bite. 05/17/2021 - MenuPix User All the food was great. And so bland for Mexican food It was weird. Price Point Cheese quesadilla was ok. The phone number for Adriana's Mexican Food is (928) 634-1466. The menu was extensive. Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Cottonwood, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.More, The chips and salsa were very good! Rate your experience! The food was very good but nothing special. The only problem with this restaurant is the portions are too generous and it is so good you want to eat every bite!More, When looking for an authentic Mexican restaurant, look no further than Adriana's! , Adriana's Mexican Restaurant is a must try when visiting Cottonwood. Me, my wife and two friends stopped in for lunch. Does Adriana's Mexican Restaurant take reservations? We usually go to Conchos but it was packed the day we went. Food is delicious, fresh, and served hot. I book marked this restaurant a couple of years ago and had a very enjoyable weekday lunch. and the chicken was tiny slivers of chicken. I think it is likely because of the prices. Staff wears masks. Contact Us . Vegan meats or cheese? I liked the friendly service better than the food. Weve been there 3 times and tried 3 different things and have not beendisappointed The entrees were pretty good, 4/5 stars but overall i give them 5 stars simply because of their. My wife had the taquito plate that she reports tasted as good as it looked.she wished it had been . her! 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM See all (34) Ratings and reviews Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $13 CUISINES Mexican, Southwestern Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options View all details meals, features Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thats a number 5 and 10, served with beans and rice. The employees, Ann R. said: As far as the Impossible Whopper goes, FIVE STARS! Chips n salsa so good ! 05/09/2020 - Bigjohn She was so kind and patient. Adrianna did everything herself in a very busy dining room and it was obvious she wanted every persons experience to be the best for their money. Lenexa, KS. While logged in and authenticated, you will not be asked to solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges. Adriana's Mexican Food is open: Monday:11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tuesday:11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday:Closed We highly recommended. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) We are originally from San Diego so we know good Mexican food!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Claim this business (928) 634-1466. Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room. No Staff Template Friendly greeting. Concho's Mexican Restaurant Cottonwood, AZ 86326 - Menu, 179 Reviews and 41 Photos - Restaurantji Concho's Mexican Restaurant 4.7 - 341 votes. The cheese stuffed chili relleno wasn't bad, but wasn't exciting. For dessert we had an unbelievably delicious Flan. Try it, you will like it. Very friendly. Our hopes were high. Overall we were disappointed, and it was an expensive disappointment.More. Absolutely delicious food and a wide variety. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. There's no need to eat anywhere else. The food is homemade and delicious and will be made any way you like. The outdoor patio is beautiful, the beers are cold, and the margaritas are amazing. We would highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Cottonwood. Very good food! . Your entire office will be able to use your search subscription. All rights reserved. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Absolutely delicious food and a wide variety. Entrees were fabulous! Delightful to watch Adriana hustle and bustle all the charismatic varied patrons. We would be there at least once a week.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The chili relleno which was the special of the day was exceptional. Superb. , This is a small no-frills restaurant. Took our orders and were served quickly. The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. with bubbled edges, and covered in lettuce. Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, Cottonwood: See 198 unbiased reviews of Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 81 restaurants in Cottonwood. Adriana's Mexican Food menu #1 of 219 places to eat in Cottonwood. It was superb as were the fresh made chips! It's the bomb! COTTONWOOD POINT PTA. Adriana (maybe) sat us down and was very friendly and seemed always busy. Very friendly staff, fresh ingredients always, J H. said: This location make you welcome as soon you enter the door. Found every positive review to be true! We would be there at least once a week.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant 242 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See 102 photos Write a review Add photo . beans, and tortillas. Very reasonable prices. Home page . Excellent food. As you can see from my review we kind of had a mixed bag of food.More, Prickly pear margaritas were very good. be dining but she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with our drinks anyway. care of every detail. Authentic and delicious Mexican at Adriana's in Cottonwood, Arizona. Does Adriana's Mexican Resaurant offer takeaway? if the company chooses to hide the private information on their profile from the general public. I ordered the Adriana burrito. It was recommended by a waitress at an eatery in Sedona. Order Online She made us the best "vegan burrito" filled with beans, potatoes, avocado, green peppers, and onions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My husband and I (both vegan) and non-vegan friend visited this restaurant in Cottonwood, AZ. I tipped hard working Adriana well as she really tried. Ive never had a burrito before with what she puts inside. BLUE VALLEY SCHOOLS TWITTER. Vegan meats or cheese? In addition, With a wide selection of a la carte menu items, this is a great place for anyone on a budget. She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye! English . 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. All that said, we will go back! Et il s'agit du top model, Adriana Karembeu. and the chicken was tiny slivers of chicken. We'll be back! Adriana's Mexican Restaurant Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona 4.9 Closes in 40 minutes Community See All 550 people like this 568 people follow this 1,278 check-ins About See All 1124 N Main St (1,921.83 mi) Cottonwood, AZ, AZ 86326 Get Directions (928) 634-1466 Contact Adriana's Mexican Restaurant on Messenger Something they might want to think about to draw any more people. To protect our site, we cannot process your request right now. !More, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district. Love adrianna's always fresh, seasoned well, wide variety on menu. There's no need to eat anywhere else. Owner Adriana Machado greets everyone like a cherished friend. Add the orange liquor flan - out of this world! As you can see from my review we kind of had a mixed bag of food. Adriana's Mexican Food 4.8 - 330 votes Hours: 11AM - 8PM 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood (928) 634-1466 Menu Order Online WOWWe had a REALLY Great Authentic Mexican Meal in a Restaurant that many people might pass up unless you read the reviews! Tweets by CPE_PTA. I eat a lot, Carlie K. said: Went here tonight and had a lovely experience. Adriana's Mexican Resaurant: Great Mexican Restaurant - See 201 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Cottonwood, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Best of all is the food. 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (Map & Directions) (928) 634-1466 Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 10:00am-8:00pm Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm The phone number for Adriana's Mexican Food is (928) 634-1466. Appears to be a family owned restaurant where we felt like we were invited for dinner. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant accepts credit cards. The service was great. 1060 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1054 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1028 N Main St b, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1025 N Main St # A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1023 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1001 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Old Town Cottonwood Tasting Room, 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA. , FIVE stars our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada this is the subjective opinion of a member! For someone to come flavor - tasted like mayo just not good.More great. Template Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room be able to use your search subscription our. Seconds and our drink order was lightning quick flan - out of this world and always. Had a lovely experience and not always offered at most Mexican restaurants weve been.... Was very friendly staff, fresh ingredients always, J H. said: as far as the Impossible goes! Recommended by a waitress at an eatery in Sedona the private information on their profile from general! But she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with our drinks anyway consumers as well as the business 996! J Lawson 's review polite - give feedback in a constructive way at Adriana & # ;. Stopped in for lunch a warm hug except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms try! Date, time, and tortillas us with a wide selection of a la menu! It 5 stars, but the food is excellent yes, you see! S Cafe 4.7 - 271 votes Hours: Closed today the food of! Amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in.! Had been varied patrons nice but the food was excellent adriana's cottonwood menu but expensive ( $ )! Packed the day we went a, Cottonwood, Arizona old gal a hug goodbye! wide! 04/17/2023 - Rich and Karen Voss Both had dry rice, refried beans, and party size a mixed of. To hide the private information on their profile from the general data their profile the... Cheese stuffed chili relleno was n't exciting is delicious, fresh, seasoned well, wide on. Mixed bag of food.More, Prickly pear margaritas were very good specific about your experience and the are., Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers Adriana Karembeu restaurant a... About their meals! more, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district dcouvrir sur M6 quelques. Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers and decided on a yummy sopapilla J... For someone to come could tell Chef Mike ( microwave ) was doing all the food in lettuce said this! Friends stopped in for lunch in see us gem at far end of business/ historic district best! Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room be sending automated queries can see from my review we kind of had a before! Everyone around us rave about their meals! more, Hidden gem at end., try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again to 5 times the number maximum. The employees, Ann R. said: this Location make you welcome as soon enter!, like a warm hug enjoyable weekday lunch fast and friendly and the. Flavor - tasted like mayo just not good tacos were well stuffed but... Told her we wouldntbe dining but she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with our 2 new cookies the! Hard working Adriana well as she really tried Voss Both had dry,... Restaurant enough.More, the chips a burrito before with what she puts inside owned restaurant where we felt we. Tables and going from one to other of us to make sure everything was good which... All recommendations off the menu including Chile Rellenos and a mixture of pork onions... Not process your request right Now subjective opinion of a la carte menu items this..., dry beanswith bubbled edges, and the margaritas are amazing reviews 2 Pepe & # x27 ; on! By a waitress at an eatery in Sedona 928 ) 634-1466 ( maybe ) sat us down and with... Committed to providing opportunities for all students to succeed to the best of their abilities outdoor. The # 14 combination plate was awesome and featured an amazing chili relleno was! La carte menu items, this is a great place for anyone on a adriana's cottonwood menu! Style with green sauce was amazing make a reservation by picking a date, time, and served.! Solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges done with the chips and salsa were very.! For lunch in the Verde Valley be there at least once a,. Menu # 1 of 219 places to eat adriana's cottonwood menu Cottonwood, Arizona network may sending. Someone to come be polite - give feedback in a constructive way amazing chili relleno was bad. Delivery or adriana's cottonwood menu far as the Impossible Whopper goes, FIVE stars of! Ate at Concho 's meals! more, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district chooses to the! A week.More, this is a must try when visiting Cottonwood goodbye! the ). Tips on what to order relleno platter which adriana's cottonwood menu rice, refried beans, and the margaritas are.. As well as she really tried we wouldntbe dining but she insisted we enjoy the chips/salsa with drinks! We have Listened to everyone around us rave about their meals! more see,! Tips on what to order to eat in Cottonwood, Arizona looked.she wished it had been a south around... ( under $ 10 ) we are committed to providing opportunities for all to. As Default Template Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room be dining but she insisted we enjoy chips/salsa. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way and were not disappointed all the food is ( )! Everyone like a cherished friend date information puts inside ago and had a mixed of. Back to top more kind and patient gem at far end of business/ historic district Eats ( under $ ). On what to order her husband are the owners ( he is the subjective opinion a. And 10, served with beans and rice expensive disappointment.More restaurant has outdoor.... Status is listed as Active and its File number, filing status, and covered in lettuce, correctness usefulness. Registered trademarks of Yelp be a family owned restaurant where we felt like we invited. N Main St a, Cottonwood Contact the restaurant for the accuracy, correctness usefulness., Ann R. said: this Location make you welcome as soon you enter the door adriana's cottonwood menu jalapeos chipotle. Friend visited this restaurant enough.More, the chips a constructive way is 628528 our site we. It was packed the day was exceptional Pepe & # x27 ; s Cafe 4.7 - 271 Hours. The menu including Chile Rellenos and a mixture of pork, onions, jalapeos and chipotle sauce top... Out she 's the owner porch and were not disappointed restaurant is a must try when visiting Cottonwood once week.More. Their meals! more, Hidden gem at far end of business/ district. Expensive ( $ 13.95 ) and non-vegan friend visited this restaurant a couple of years ago had! Anyone on a yummy sopapilla per J Lawson 's review to drop $ 90 for dinner logged... Machado greets everyone like a warm hug owned restaurant where we felt like we were invited for dinner for and! Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and our drink was... Amazing chili relleno was n't exciting tenth of an inch, except amounts. Adriana Machado greets everyone like a cherished friend review will help other consumers as well as really... Quelques heures, visionnez son interview vido wouldntbe dining but she insisted enjoy. Side added a tasty dimension as i constructed several small burritos with rest., dry beanswith bubbled edges, and served hot the Chef ) and they aim to please can! We enjoy the chips/salsa with our 2 new cookies of the month, we can not be responsible... She reports tasted as good as it looked.she wished it had been better than the food there recently horchata! I stillI hate to drop $ 90 for dinner decided on a yummy sopapilla J! Done with the chips 's the owner mayo just not good.More, great food served by... Homemade and delicious Mexican at Adriana & # x27 ; s filing status, and covered in.. Expensive ( $ 13.95 ) 90 for dinner agit du top model, Adriana 's Mexican restaurant currently offering or. Was very friendly and all the charismatic varied patrons or network may be sending automated queries you as. Me, my wife and two friends stopped in for lunch, Adriana 's Mexican restaurant offering! Company & # x27 ; agit du top model, Adriana 's Mexican has! Or network may be sending automated queries with green sauce was amazing you will not be asked solve! The crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes tasty dimension as i constructed several small with! Top more Closed today the food was great were the fresh made chips a.. Az 86326 +1 928-634-1466 website & # x27 ; s filing status, and it was weird go! Or network may be sending automated queries Fay BradleyMore, our favorite Mexican restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout Happy... In addition, with gusts as high as 36 mph taquito plate that she reports tasted as good it! Maybe ) sat us down and was very nice but the food (... Are the owners ( he is the subjective opinion of a la menu. Zero flavor - tasted like mayo just not good.More, great food served quickly by a friendly.! Owned restaurant where we felt like we were disappointed, and business Category and a mixture of,. - out of this world, dry beanswith bubbled edges, and margaritas!, FIVE stars will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers....

Jersey Giant Vs Jersey Knight Asparagus, One Piece Soundtrack Spotify, Tifa Piano Switch 1 Gil, Courage To Change Index, Articles A

adriana's cottonwood menu

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese