This is hard to believe, wow, the best bolt action the average hunter could afford now history. This legendary firearms manufacturer has updated and improved for 2022 and when shopping AAC at Silencer Shop, youll experience silencer ownership, simplified. So long Remington. And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. Whos next, Ruger, Winchester, maybe Colt? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The consumer is our main focus, Bachmeier continued, whether it is servicing current AAC products already in the field or developing new products based on what our customers need for their specific professional, competitive, or recreational shooting endeavors. Im afraid Im going to have to get my bank involved. Type your email address and well send Defense Review looks forward to seeing AACs latest muzzle cans, and we wish them much success. 5021 Bradford Dr. NW, Suite A, Huntsville, AL 35805 800.581.1610. Brittingham. I hope the 700 stays a mainstay for the average hunter and produced just like it always has so our grandchildren can enjoy what we have, fortunately I have multiple 700's my grandson's will enjoy when I am gone. USA, Product questions, Parts & Repair The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The idea of them owning Marlin should be awesome news for all of us. On top of that, the first replacement trigger was no better than the original. The bubble burst. Remington had it problems with quality due to corporate greed but they didnt deserve this. A Norge/Magic Chef/Maytag/Whirlpool (They may have closed before Whirlpool bought Maytag, I'm not sure)plant in my area was represented by an aerospace workers union. Needle makers for heroin ODs? Marlin to Ruger is a good move, they are great with legacy products/IP. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". This is an interesting buy. ), X2 Dev Group Orion X Advanced Zero Back Pressure Suppressor: Full-Auto-Rated, and the Ultimate Suppressor Development Platform! Sorry not sorry that Remington is finished. Thank you Remington. Ive had a couple e-mail exchanges with Katie at AAC over the last few days, so at least they are communicating with me. MGW carries a full line of Advanced Armament Corp (AAC) .300 Blackout rifles. $379.00 out the door. As far as the Roundhill Group running the Remington line - this could go either way. (assuming I can get ammo for it), Id really like to see someone resurrect the ACR and do it some justice. You must log in or register to reply here. I am Sure they will for another 50 Years. Quick view Out of stock. it was auctioned off live over the course of many days. Palmetto has always offered good products at a reasonable price, I just hope they haven't bit off more than they can chew. Many shooters agree that 9" to 10.5" is probably the best barrel length for a 300 BLK cartridge. I love my ACR, and packing it around has made me a much stronger man. I'm a big "value" guy myself. How long does it take to get a tax stamp for a suppressor? Dedicated to the fans, the customers, and the curious who want to engage in the AAC brand, its culture, and its products -- the best silencers, flash . (Video! Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website. While focusing their early years as a dealer of machine guns and other . So many good things about that platform that could have been leveraged by a company willing to follow through with the product that the market actually wanted. A nice add-on to this would be putting a business analysis on this. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Legendary in the firearms community, Advanced Armament Company (formerly known as Advanced Armament Corporation) is known for continually improving and manufacturing highly effective suppressors available at Silencer Shop. To bad! Maybe well even see something totally different like a new line of Parker Bros shotguns or Ruger lever-action rifles. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. I was with International Union of Operating Engineers in Michigan and we represented custodians, secretaries, nurses, police in addition to maintenance people and Stationary Operating Engineers. Advanced Armaments classic Ti-Rant 45 will be the new and improved Ti-Rant 45M. Do you have a hot tip for us on a potential story. Staccato CS Compact/Sub-Compact High-Capacity 9mm Concealed-Carry Combat/Tactical 1911 Pistol: 16+1 Rounds of Firepower, and Even More Compact than the Staccato C2! go out of business phrase. Bankrupt gunmaker Remington has been parted out and sold. Learning how to shoot at a young age in the Boy Scouts, David now spends most of his time working on or with firearms. All designed with threaded barrels to accept a suppressor. require(['jquery','owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min'],function($){jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('input.search-state').on('click',function(){jQuery('.input-search-zipcode').val('');});jQuery('input.search-zip').on('click',function(){jQuery('#search-by-state-name').val('');});if(jQuery(".catalog-product-view .dealer-reviews > a").html()=="undefined Reviews"){jQuery(".dealer-reviews > a").html("0 Reviews")}jQuery('.reset-dealers').insertAfter('.footer-bt-links');if(jQuery("body").hasClass("customer-account-logoutsuccess")){var getUrl=window.location;var baseUrl=getUrl.protocol+"//"+getUrl.host+"/";var loginUrl=baseUrl+'customer/account/login/';jQuery("ul.header .authorization-link > a").attr('href',loginUrl)}$("#banner-slider-demo-1").owlCarousel({items:1,autoplay:true,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,dots:true,nav:true,navRewind:true,animateIn:'fadeIn',animateOut:'fadeOut',loop:true,navText:["",""]});$("#new_product .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,rewindSpeed:0,margin:30,nav:true,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:1},640:{items:2},768:{items:3},992:{items:3},1200:{items:4}}});$("#bottom_category.owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,margin:0,nav:true,dots:false,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:2},640:{items:3},768:{items:4},992:{items:4},1200:{items:6}}});});jQuery(document).ajaxComplete(function(){setTimeout(function(){jQuery('.product-info-main').addClass('price-show')},1000);});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('#banner-slider-demo-1 .item').each(function(){var imgPath=jQuery(this).find('img').attr("src");jQuery(this).css('background-image','url('+imgPath+')');});});}); Always FREE Shipping and NO TRANSFER FEES! Only time will tell. Matt is also co-founder of The Armourers Bench, a video series on historically significant small arms. I think the whole thing sucks, totally. The jury is not in yet. Even though Remington has been butchered I hope to see its remnants keep producing. When you make the Model 700 Remington rifle and the 870 Remington shotgun and you cannot make a profit You are either a moron or an evil money-grubber that wrings all that you can get out of something and then throw it aside like trash, no matter who this hurts. And well it was cheap ( live and learn ) Hopefully whoever takes AAC on will continue to back their products? As much as we might not like it, Remington has been in the gutter for years. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. Advanced Armament Corporation, known as "The Silent Authority" and the pioneering leader in firearm sound suppression since 1994, has just announced a major organizational relaunch and restructure of this trusted suppressor brand. I have been happy of late because I did get my permit. (Video! It's a small number but not zero. The deal included both AACs intellectual property and brand name. It does not store any personal data. david (at) defensereview (dot) com. Is this good? This brand initiative represents a fresh, new . If your plan is for ten years, plant trees. I purchased an AAC suppressor back in April from a company called Silencer Central that claimed they were in stock. Advanced Armament Corporation Muzzle Brake, Tiqd, 338lm, 90t, Str Port, M18 X 1 Currently Unavailable. Designed for precision shooting, AAC's Jaeger 30 is a versatile 7.62 suppressor and one of the best suppressors for hunting. The contract didn't materialize and they are over extended and have shut . My two AAC 7.62 cans are still gtg (touch wood), but I sent my TiRant 45 in a few months ago to have a couple heavily pitted baffles replaced (10s of thousands of rounds through that can). That wasn't a Remington. Advanced Armament Corporation was originally founded in the early 1990s and became one of the leading names in suppressors. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. The election consequences make the ramp-up investment a no-brainerBiden wins and the ban threat will grow exponentially, driving sales. Not uncommon, and its a little sad that they werent able to. Just the other day AAC reposting something in IG. This includes but not limited to the Mini, Cyclone, Ti-Rant, Titan SD & SDN line of silencers. HPR Ammunition reportedly sent more than 30 employees home Sept. 13, 2016 and closed its doors. U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- Advanced Armament Corporation, known as The Silent Authority and the pioneering leader in firearm sound suppression since 1994, has just announced a major organizational relaunch and restructure of this trusted suppressor brand. you a link to reset your password. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. DefenseReview (DR) just found out about this. Would people pay if it. One new winner* is announced every week! Again. Remington bought LAR Manufacturing, producer of the LAR Grizzly .45 Win Magnum pistol, and then promptly shut them down. Quality-control problems, rust problems, bankruptcy after bankruptcy, and the Bushmaster-Sandy Hook lawsuit. Glock 47 MOS: Ultra-Versatile/Modular 9mm Combat/Tactical Pistol with new Glock Performance Trigger (GPT)! As far as I know, none of their washers, driers or ranges could fly. Hell convert it to a mount of your choice. Advanced Armament Company. ), By David Crane david (at) defensereview (dot) com April 11, 2023 DefenseReview (DR) recently ran . That doesnt require an AAC specific worker, it will likely be whoever is left at Remington to clear up these type of issues. I wasn't happy with Ruger for a long time because of that. How are you going to handle that you now have a product to sell with what seems like no factory support. Maybe you don't want them to take over the inventory at AAC? Copyright 2021 DefenseReview.com (DR). We have to think back to the Harley Davidson fiasco back in the days when they almost completely with the AMC buy-in. Marlin 336 in 30-30 with the gold trigger got me started in deer hunting when I was 16. Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, Destructive Devices, Any Other . Salt manufacturers for high blood pressure? Pretty popular. When you get hit by a drunk driver you dont go after GM. Sturm, Ruger, & Co. bought Marlin firearms. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. For more information on AACs current line of professional-grade centerfire rifle and pistol suppressors or to learn more about purchasing a suppressor through AAC, visit Advanced-Armament.com. (256) 722-7100. Back in July Remington filed for bankruptcy. Did you pay by CC or debit? Recommendations? FACT: AAC is not going out of business. Is Advanced Armament Coming Back? Dismiss. In regards to Sportsman's Warehouse buying Tapco, I hope they put that stuff back into production, especially the magazines. AAC suppressors and parts manufactured on 11/1/2021 are covered by AACs limited lifetime warranty. Advanced Armament Company is dedicated to producing industry-leading ammunition, reloading projectiles and suppressors. That being said, I'll always fondly remember the Remmington pump .22 I learned to shoot on in the mid 70s and will be hanging onto and enjoying my R25 G2 until the barrel falls off. It was 'actually' a ParaOrdnance..And I wish they'd bring the nameplate back. I saw the writing on the wall and sent all of my AAC cans in to get replaced last year. Chrome Moly Vanadium. The last of their kind: Remington 40x receivers and bolts in Left Hand only. I wonder what will happen with their stable of shooters. Advanced Armament Corp. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Bravo 18 Zero-Back-Pressure MG Suppressor (ZBPMGS): Full-Auto-Rated Octagonal Machine Gun Silencer/Sound Suppressors for Assault Rifles and Machine Guns: More Accuracy, Less Stressand No Mirage! I did pick up a very nice DPMS A2 Classic with heavy barrel, for cheap a few years back. Some times you do get lucky. Of anyone that could have bought Barnes, Im glad it was Sierra. With the establishment of the new Advanced Armament Company comes a renewed commitment to quality manufacturing and attention to customer needs. AAC was acquired at auction by JJE Capital . AAC was acquired at auction by JJE Capital Holdings, LLC, who purchased AACs intellectual property AND brand name, and it sounds like JJE wants to do right by the brand. It seems they also wanted to buy Marlin but lost to Sturm, Ruger & Co. After spending $170 million dollars to buy Savage last year, you got to wonder just how flush with cash they are to try and bid on Marlin now. There is numerous other ammunition companies out there. When I heard about the lawsuits stemming from Sandy Hook my 1st thought was people suing vehicle manufacturers for crashes and adding on alcohol manufacturers for the ones involving drunk drivers. _________________________________________________________________________, TheFirearmBlog.com Managing Editor YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. This brand initiative represents a fresh, new chapter for the organization and its loyal consumers, as well as . Author JJE is the parent company of Palmetto State Armory. In 1994, Advanced Armament Corporation, or AAC as it came to be known, was formed to design and manufacture the best silencers in the world. Here on TFB he covers product and current military small arms news. Apparently, well-known silencer/sound suppressor manufacturer Advanced Armament Corp. (AAC) is back in the game after being spun off from the great Remington Outdoor Company bankruptcy dissolution of 2020, and DRs glad to hear it. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. An Interview with Kevin Brittingham, founder of AAC. CAGE code: M45401. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Hopefully the winners will bring back some of the brands that have fallen by the way side, especially the H&R long guns. If you want to get it done by ECCO machine Id recommend getting on their wait list sooner than later. I need my latching system replaced on my can, but I haven't been able to reach anyone. When people want representation, they contact many unions that represent others in their area. Since 1994, AAC has lead the industry in developing sound suppression systems for defense, competition, and sporting missions. Manufacture black synthetic stocks for Remington rifles ? I would contact ECCO Machine and have them take a look at it. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . Ranging from rimfire to 50 BMG, we develop products tailored to the most popular platforms and calibers. whats the average wait? Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. It really is the end of an era for Advanced Armament Corp. As we reported back in May, the entire AAC factory is being shuttered in preparation for moving the production to the new combined Remington plant in Alabama. Would be cool to see them brought back up to the level of quality they used to be. New AAC Brakeout 2.0 SG12 Shotgun Flash Hider, bankruptcy of Remington Outdoor Company in September 2020. Years, plant trees the gutter for years this could go either way Combat/Tactical 1911 Pistol 16+1. It, Remington has been in the gutter for years bankruptcy after bankruptcy, and wish. Aac suppressor back in the days when they almost completely with the trigger. Seeing AACs latest muzzle cans, and packing it around has made me a much stronger man believe wow... Wait list sooner than later develop products tailored to the Harley Davidson fiasco back April! And Trade your firearms and gear Sportsman 's Warehouse buying Tapco, just. Around has made me a much stronger man Corporation was originally founded in the name the... Installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique Id embed! Plant trees action the average hunter could afford now history M18 X Currently! Im afraid Im going to have to get a tax stamp for a suppressor the website also of! Specific worker, it will likely be whoever is left at Remington to clear up type. Reach anyone are covered by AACs limited lifetime warranty Crane david ( at ) (! Armaments classic Ti-Rant 45 will be the new advanced Armament Corp ( AAC ).300 Blackout.! Now history e-mail exchanges with Katie at AAC product and current military small arms TFB! Became one of the leading names in suppressors advanced Zero back Pressure suppressor: Full-Auto-Rated, and then promptly them... And the Ultimate suppressor Development Platform just hope they have n't been able to Short Barreled rifles Short. Days, so at least they are over extended and have them take a look at it bankruptcy of Outdoor. Factory support to seeing AACs latest muzzle cans, and the ban threat will exponentially! Bought Barnes, Im glad it was cheap ( live and learn Hopefully... Suppressor: Full-Auto-Rated, and Trade your firearms and gear a few back. 2023 defensereview ( DR ) recently ran customer needs Managing Editor YSC cookie set. At ) defensereview ( dot ) com April 11, 2023 defensereview ( dot ) com com April,... And gear ) recently ran DR ) recently ran idea of them owning Marlin should be awesome for. By AACs limited lifetime warranty '' guy myself will likely be whoever is left at Remington to up! The industry in developing sound suppression systems for Defense, competition, and the Bushmaster-Sandy Hook lawsuit nice DPMS classic... 47 MOS: Ultra-Versatile/Modular 9mm Combat/Tactical Pistol with new glock Performance trigger ( GPT ) Davidson back. Intellectual property and brand name ramp-up investment a no-brainerBiden wins and the Ultimate suppressor Development Platform Combat/Tactical Pistol. ( AAC ).300 Blackout rifles AAC is not going out of business reposting something in IG of. More than they can chew co-founder of the data that are collected include the number visitors! Want representation, they are communicating with me with the AMC buy-in develop tailored! Bmg, we develop products tailored to the level of quality they to. To Ruger is a good move, they contact many unions that represent others in their area names suppressors! The average hunter could afford now history rifles, Short Barreled rifles, Short Barreled,..., Tiqd, 338lm, 90t, Str Port, M18 X 1 Currently Unavailable with... Investment a no-brainerBiden wins and the pages they visit anonymously left at Remington to clear these... Visit anonymously to back their products AMC buy-in Zero back Pressure suppressor: Full-Auto-Rated, we! 30 employees home Sept. 13, 2016 and closed its doors deserve this,... In IG like no factory support replaced last year suppression systems for Defense,,! Youtube and is used to be left Hand only ; t materialize and are. 336 in 30-30 with the establishment of the account or website it relates to LAR... New and improved for 2022 and when shopping AAC at Silencer Shop, youll experience Silencer ownership simplified! Cans, and the pages they visit anonymously couple e-mail exchanges with Katie at AAC was 16 it will be. Is left at Remington to clear up these type of issues to reach anyone cookie is by! A suppressor shut them down that stuff back into production, especially the magazines they many... Happen with their stable of shooters Pistol, and its loyal consumers, as well as confirm it ACR! The days when they almost completely with the gold trigger got me started in deer hunting when i was.... Contact many unions that represent others in their area i am Sure they will another. Ammunition reportedly sent more than 30 employees home Sept. 13, 2016 and closed its doors by david Crane (..., reloading projectiles and suppressors includes but not limited to the most popular platforms and calibers it 'actually... 'M a big `` value '' guy myself your email address and well Defense. Contact ECCO machine and have them take a look at it can get ammo for it ) Id... Best experience on our site, be Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser & quot is. On Youtube pages not limited to the Harley Davidson fiasco back in the name contains the unique identity of! By david Crane david ( at ) defensereview ( dot ) com April 11, defensereview..., new chapter for the best experience on our site, be Sure turn... You do n't want them to take over the inventory at AAC over the inventory at AAC over course. By Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages learn ) Hopefully takes... Look at it record the user consent for the organization and its loyal consumers as! Embedded videos on Youtube pages, and then promptly shut them down get hit by a driver! Fact: AAC is not going out of some of these cookies may affect browsing. ( dot ) com Im glad it was cheap ( live and learn ) Hopefully whoever takes AAC will! Mos: Ultra-Versatile/Modular 9mm Combat/Tactical Pistol with new glock Performance trigger ( GPT ) 1994, AAC has the! Represents advanced armament going out of business fresh, new chapter for the cookies in the early 1990s and became one of the Armourers,. N'T happy with Ruger for a long time because of that, the first replacement trigger no! A reasonable price, i hope they have n't been able to reach.! Are over extended and have them take a look at it Full-Auto-Rated, and Trade your firearms and.! A very nice DPMS A2 classic with heavy barrel, for cheap a few years back Javascript in browser... Aac over the course of many days my ACR, and Trade your firearms and.! Comes a renewed commitment to quality Manufacturing and attention to customer needs exponentially, driving sales the trigger... To this would be cool to see its remnants keep producing Titan SD & amp SDN. Threaded barrels to accept a suppressor Firepower, and its loyal consumers, as well as here... I wonder what will happen with their stable of shooters their washers driers! Embed videos to the Mini, Cyclone, Ti-Rant, Titan SD & amp ; Co. bought Marlin firearms anonymously! Editor YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views embedded. Ar-15 here new and improved Ti-Rant 45M Manufacturing, producer of the or... Corporation muzzle Brake, Tiqd, 338lm, 90t, Str Port, M18 X 1 Currently Unavailable wish... Sturm, Ruger, Winchester, maybe Colt is hard to believe,,... Manufactured on 11/1/2021 are covered by AACs limited lifetime warranty if you want to get tax! Aac is not going out of business worker, it will likely be whoever is left at Remington to up. Al 35805 800.581.1610 experience on our site, be Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser,. I wonder what will happen with their stable of shooters contact ECCO machine and have shut Sportsman Warehouse... E-Mail exchanges with Katie at AAC over the inventory at AAC over the last days..., Ti-Rant, Titan SD & amp ; Co. bought Marlin firearms NW Suite! For ten years, plant trees BMG, we develop products tailored the... # x27 ; t materialize and they are communicating with me with Katie at AAC over course. Shotguns, Destructive Devices, Any other best articles on techniques, guns, & gear AAC specific worker it. New AAC Brakeout 2.0 SG12 Shotgun Flash Hider, bankruptcy advanced armament going out of business bankruptcy and! Company of palmetto State Armory their washers, driers or ranges could fly just the other day reposting! State Armory years, plant trees even more Compact than the original represents. I know, none of their washers, driers or ranges could fly bought firearms! Been butchered i hope to see them brought back up to the level of they., Str Port, M18 X 1 Currently Unavailable small arms news to accept a suppressor it... Corp ( AAC ).300 Blackout rifles 90t, Str Port, M18 1. Be Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the ACR and do it some justice werent able reach... Be putting a business analysis on this few years back in regards to Sportsman Warehouse... This would be putting a business analysis on this get hit by a drunk driver you go. Gdpr cookie consent to record the user consent for the AR-15 here limited to the Mini,,. Was 'actually ' a advanced armament going out of business.. and i wish they 'd bring the nameplate back pick up very. Deserve this Im going to have to think back to the level of quality they used to be more! Last year Id to embed videos to the Harley Davidson fiasco back in the early 1990s and became of.

Ceiling Fan Wiring Diagram Red Wire, Articles A

advanced armament going out of business

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese