Yet again an amazing cd well done the weekend . Please Allow 3 - 7 working days for standard delivery. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. I was originally not a big fan of this album but the vinyl made me like the musical elements a lot more. Enjoy! regardless definitely album of the year for me. The splatter looks like blood stains on your hands when you wipe them in a tissue or towel. Marketed By - Republic Records Record Company - UMG Recordings, Inc. Grabbed a copy of this at my local store yesterday for $24 and it sounds damn good!!! Brand New. I assume I'm not alone? 9/10. Escape From LA 7. My Target didn't have any of these for a full year, but randomly stocked about ten copies last week. In quanto la registrazione non sono di qualit eccellente, rumore di sottofondo e peso del disco da 120g, lo potevano fare da 180g. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5 product ratings - THE WEEKND After Hours CLEAR RED BLOOD SPLATTER COLOR VINYL 2xLP Sealed. Wearable USB Flash Drives For the Forgetful Lads and Gals, Get Sponsorship for Your Next Music Video (Step by Step Guide), 6 Reasons Why People are Buying Vinyl Records Again, Grammy Nominees for Best Record Package 2019. Playing off a Rega P3 with Rega Elex-R and Wharfedale Evo 4.3 speakers. Every single track on his albums is fire. I love a well thought out design. Phonographic Copyright - The Weeknd XO, Inc. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. In response to a pm I got on my last post (posting this here so more people have the opportunity to see it). $40.00 + $3.65 shipping. The new product has different press settings than the previous product. Super cool design with the gold color and red spots. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Package Dimensions I like how the red drops are concentrated at the center and slowly spread outward. However, [], on 13 Blood Splatter Vinyl Records That Make Us Shiver With Delight, FLESH OF MY FLESH, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD DMX, THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THE RAGING WRATH OF THE EASTER BUNNY DEMO MR. BUNGLE, ONLY THE DEAD KNOW JERSEY OLD WOUNDS AND THE BANNER, Tips for Caring for Your Vinyl Collection, 20 Things You Can Put In A Vinyl Record To Make It Creative. the mastering on this pressing is fantastic. dont know why it came with a separate gatefold for the signature? The Weeknd - After Hours Deluxe Edition Exclusive Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter Colored Vinyl LP (Variant 001) $120.00 Add to Cart The Weeknd - After Hours Deluxe Edition Exclusive Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter Colored Vinyl LP VG+NM Tracklist Alone Again 4:10 Too Late 3:59 Hardest To Love 3:31 Scared To Live 3:11 Snow Child 4 : 07 Gatefold jacket. It has been attracting not just the older generation of music lovers but also the ones from the younger ones. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The noise floor is a little higher than usual on this one, kind of like a slight continuous crackle with a few pops here and there, but its totally listenable and the music drowns it out most of the time. In Your Eyes 11. Please try again. Repeat After Me (Interlude) 13. But get it out of those inner sleeves right away. Utilize Metro Wrap vinyl quality, finishes, and textures to set your car apart from the crowd. What sets this apart from the other splatters on this list is the blob of blood in the middle. Disney Ratatouille Movie Soundtrack Mondo Splatter Color Vinyl LP Records $109.99 $3.82 shipping super noisy during moments of silence but everything else is perfect. . Was: Previous Price $99.99 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Weeknd After Hours 2LP Vinyl Limited Red Black Splatter 12" Record 002 at the best online prices at eBay! My copy sounds quite good, but I had to exchange my first copy at Target because it contained two Record 1A/1B. Heartless 8. But my copy of this sounded amazing! Copyright - The Weeknd XO, Inc. The color is beautiful as well, dont miss out on this variant. No warp on ether vinyl. Very quiet pressing. The Weeknd - After Hours Deluxe Edition Exclusive Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter Colored Vinyl LP VG+NM. After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear w/ Red Blood Splatter Colored Vinyl 2LP Tracklist 1. Relatively quiet vinyl, no pops, and flat as a board. 11" printed pattern (workable space) Can be cut with most cutters. If You Want Blood You've Got It ( LP, Album) Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic. There is a reason why you don't see a new album from him for a year or so. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The Weeknd - After Hours 2LP Limited Edition Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter Vinyl. 16 Redditors on Why They Love Vinyl Records, 20 of the coolest vinyl records that were nominated for grammys best record package, 14 affordable merch ideas that actually rake in money, Music Merch: 10 of the most awesome hoodies by famous artists. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. I was very excited to get this in the mail. Heartless 8. APLP.034, APLP-034. Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc. nskeliste rimeligere plater/kan finnes i butikk. This album is a pure masterpiece and my copy sounds amazing. After Hours (2LP Clear with Red Blood Splatter Vinyl) . The blood splattered vinyl, is also very striking. Soul, A good design can really make a vinyl record worth collecting so even if youre scrimping on the budget, you gotta make sure you hire a good art director and designer. Picture 1 of 12. $84.99. Target exclusive. The Weeknd's After Hours, Clear w Red Blood Splatter Vinyl, Invalid date; Includes: 2 LP, Album, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter Vinyl; Genres: Electronic, Funk / Soul; Labels: XO - B0032439-01, Republic Records - B0032439-01; Nasdisc - Buy & Sell Vinyl Records, CDs & Cassettes Loading. The Weeknd - After Hours Label: XO - B0032368-01, Republic Records - B0032368-01 Format: 2 Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter [Variant 001] Country: US Released: 28 Aug 2020 Genre: Hip Hop, Funk / Soul Style: Contemporary R&B, Synthwave, New Wave, Pop Rap, Disco Tracklist A1 Alo As a result, the multi-platinum two-time Grammy Award winner has emerged as one of the most successful and significant artists of the 21st century. My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge Blood Splatter Vinyl is more like petals than blood, really. Alone Again 2. Pretty much the same vibes as the album artwork. 10 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 10. The title can give you the creeps and its surely not for the faint of heart. Loading : Snowchild 6. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Snowchild 6. Please choose a different delivery location. Repeat After Me (Interlude) 13. Bloodbath vinyl wrap comes with the choice of satin, gloss, or matte finishes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts He's my dark horse and his voice is amazingly beautiful. One of these items ships sooner than the other. We already know vinyl records are awesome. . Minor wear to sleeve.) I love The Weeknd. After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear w/ Red Blood Splatter Colored Vinyl 2LP Limited Edition Color vinyl, LP The Weeknd Format: Vinyl 1,486 ratings -12% $7900 Was: $89.98 See all 17 formats and editions Streaming Unlimited MP3 $11.49 Listen with our Free App Audio CD $12.29 3 Used from $9.64 3 New from $8.29 Vinyl Superior performance, outstanding dependability, and an unmatched range of possibilities are all features of our vinyl. This album is amazing. Limited Edition double LP set pressed on Clear W/ Red Splatter Vinyl. By using our bloodbath car wrap on your vehicle today, you can make this a reality. . Atrae Bilis - Apexapien (Orange/Bone/Black Merge with Silver Splatter vinyl - NM/VG+ Bought new, played once. ________________________________________________________________________. Sounds amazing! I put it right on my record player as soon as I opened it. To view blood splatter vehicle wrap photos of cars, motorcycles, boats, and other vinyl wrap projects, click the link below to view our wrap gallery collection and get inspired today. My two copies got this problem on the bonus tracks. The Weeknd After Hours (Red Splatter Vinyl, 2020) 4.9 out of 5 stars 11 product ratings Expand: Ratings. Visit our photo gallery and submit your photos to get featured! . Theres a tiny bit of noise at the start of each side of the vinyl but normal from my experience. Just pure gore. After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear w/ Red Blood Splatter Colored Vinyl 2LP Tracklist 1. Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc. https://www.bravado.de/p2-a157082/index.html. He won a kids choice award so he's def kid friendly Condition : Brand New just. Recently Edited. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. He takes his time to make every track a banger. - Sold by @jozhuawin If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Vinyl, Explicit Lyrics, Limited Edition, August 28, 2020. Save Your Tears 12. I will agree with most of the other reviews here that the album does seem to be a bit noisy in quiet sections, but overall, it has been fine and still sounds good during musical portions. Its a bunny but man its a sinister one! Marketed By - Republic Records Record Company - UMG Recordings, Inc. WEEKND, THE - AFTER HOURS (Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter) : r/VinylReleases 124K subscribers in the VinylReleases community. Not sure if this can make you comfy but Eminem is really EXTRA, isnt he? If you can only choose one, to whom would you give the Best Blood Splatter Vinyl Award? ANIME SOUNDTRACK!! Hardest To Love 4. - $16 Behemoth - Opvs Contra Natvram (Clear/Gold Splatter vinyl - NM/NM Bought new, played once) - $26 Bell Witch - Mirror Reaper (Black vinyl - VG+/NM Bought new, played twice) - $50 Heartless 8. After Hours 14. After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Gold With Red Splatter Colored Vinyl LP Tracklist 1. Inner sleeves seem cool but are bad for the records, also lp ripped through them way too quickly. DMX, the very talented rapper made a string of hit albums in the 90s and 2000s, sadly passed away a month ago due to heart attack. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Official Video), The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (Official Video), The Weeknd - Until I Bleed Out (Official Video), The Weeknd's (After Hours Compiled Storyline), The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (Remix / Animated) ft. Doja Cat, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer [Additional Production], Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Producer, Written-By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Producer, Written-By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Arranged By [Horns], Horns [Synthesizer Horns], Arranged By [Horns], Recorded By [Horns & Percussion], Edited By [Horns & Percussion], Horns [Synthesizer Horns], Producer, Programmed By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Producer, Written-By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Producer [Additional Production], Written-By, Producer, Written-By, Engineer, Keyboards, Programmed By. Free shipping for many products! I ordered directly from the Weeknd's web shop. Press J to jump to the feed. , Date First Available Just got it from Target, btw ($39). As for the music itself, sounds very well mastered and amazing on vinyl! Nice wide soundstage - honestly, sounds great! : If You Want Blood You've Got It ( LP, Album, Stereo) Albert Productions, Albert Productions. A good album but not the version I'm looking for, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2022. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Xo records, Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright 2023, Shuga Records. I was at first nervous buying this because in the past Ive had a bad experience with splatter vinyl. When determining which wrap film to select, Metro Wrap is a great option because of the unique vinyl selection. Inner sleeves are stylish, but certainly are not good for the records. There are tons of ways to design the actual vinyl record like having multicolored vinyl records, records that glow in the dark, or maybe vinyl records in different shapes. These are probably his most famous songs of late. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. A fabulous release that is certain to bring so much delight to the biggest fans, of "The Weeknd". Splatter vinyl, I might just have to get clear vinyl cases to show off the records instead. I 2 vinili comunque sono belli da vedere. , Date First Available Please View Our Important Announcement Before Placing Any Orders. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Weeknd After Hours Clear and Red Splatter Vinyl As New at the best online prices at eBay! Mine just shipped. The Weeknd - After Hours (2020, Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter, Vinyl) - Discogs The Weeknd - After Hours More images Tracklist Companies, etc. Effortless! The Weeknd - After Hours (2020, Clear w/ Red (Blood) Splatter [Variant 001], Vinyl) - Discogs The Weeknd - After Hours More images Tracklist Hide Credits Companies, etc. We have changed the heat transfer vinyl substrate used for this product. Its in the details, baby. Does it mean that the records have a hidden song in the extra space close to the middle of the record or is it just saying that the album has 2 of the singles that were popular? 4,267 reviews 5 out of 5 stars. anyone know if that's common? Get Inspired. Kudos to "The Weeknd". Other things you can try to help with skipping if you cant adjust the anti-skate: Make sure your record player is perfectly flat - use a level tool to check it If you cant get it flat simply by placement, try putting index cards beneath the feet of the turntable to adjust. I have been following him back before he released The Trilogy. Full-colour lyric/credit insert/sleeves included. After Hours (2LP Vinyl , Red Splatter Gold Vinyl) $49.99. The Weeknd LP After Hours (Red Splatter Vinyl, 2020) Limited Edition. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Full-colour lyric/credit insert/sleeves included. Scared To Live 5. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Until I Bleed Out Opens in a new window or tab. If youre looking for a cool custom vinyl record concept, give splatter vinyl records a try! Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. , Label Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 13, 2021, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 29, 2021, Brilliant just the pressing I wanted so all happy , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 30, 2021. Other things you can try to help with skipping if you cant adjust the anti-skate: Make sure your record player is perfectly flat - use a level tool to check it If you cant get it flat simply by placement, try putting index cards beneath the feet of the turntable to adjust. - Adheres to 100% cotton 100% polyester Poly/cotton blends Cotton Leather - Preheat: 2-3 Seconds Temperature: 305 F / 150 C Pressure: Medium Time: 10-15 Seconds Peel: HOT - Care: Do not dry clean Machine wash WARM /mild detergent Dry on normal setting No chlorine bleach Wait 24 hours before first wash 6. If you go to Tiktok, there are millions, maybe even billions, of videos presenting vinyl records collected by both young and old, new and seasoned record fans. Ships from and sold by Appearance's Store. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2023. After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear w/ Red Blood Splatter Colored Vinyl 2LP. , ASIN In Your Eyes 11. Thick and fatlots of bass and clear treble. You cant communicate things faster than this if were talking about splatter vinyl. Someone really trying to sell the sleeve and inner sleeve for over 40 lol. : Blood Splatter Printed vinyl Pattern Vinyl HEAT TRANSFER or ADHESIVE, Printed Vinyl Printed HTv (1.6k) $2.00 Paint Splatter SVG PNG File Cut file for Cricut and Cut machines Commercial & Personal Use Silhouette Vector Vinyl Decal (80) $1.07 Red Blood Paint Splatter Grosgrain Ribbon You Choose Width (9.2k) $1.10 Was afraid of the quality, but not too much surface noise, great record anyway. So I had recently bought after hours target exclusive gold and blood splatter on vinyl and it had a sticker that said "+2 exclusive songs" and I was confused about it. Sold by STMedia Group and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. incredible lyrics and catchy melodies are on every single track. A vinyl unboxing of The Weeknd - After Hours Deluxe Edition.Subscribe for a new unboxing video every day!Music: Flat Magic - Rainbow Icicleshttps://flatmagic. Contemporary r&b, I could listen to it all day long. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 1, 2021. All in all, great vinyl. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. He first worked at Warner Reprise Records then later joined Interscope/ Geffen Records where he managed producers and songwriters and got his first platinum record for Keyshia Coles The Way It Is. Unable to add item to List. Rolling Stone - 3.5 stars out of 5 -- "Musically, AFTER HOURS hits the best balance yet of the gloomy melodrama of the Weeknd's early EPs or his 2018 release MY DEAR MELANCHOLY and the pop slickness of his 2016 LP STARBOY -- at once lachrymose and sleek, cold but plush, like a lavishly ornamented fallout shelter." Red splatter= gore and pure evil! $42.80. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. And the pandemic ain't a good excuse either. And it doesnt have to cost a lot or at all. The Weeknd - After Hours (2020, Gold w/ Red Splatter, Vinyl) - Discogs View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 Vinyl release of "After Hours" on Discogs. Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc. Please try again. With that said, this is probably my favorite vinyl color scheme for this album. Stay up to date on latest products and special offers. Blood Splatter Vinyl Pattern | Clear Cast Sheets | Printed Vinyl | Skulls and Blood Splatter Crime Scene Printed Vinyl | Craft Vinyl (10.2k) $4.50 Blood splatter black patterned vinyl (3.8k) $3.95 Blood Splash Splatter Splat Stain Drop Droplet Drip Liquid Paint Gush Horror Bloody Art Scare Art Design Element PNG $4.99 5.0 out of 5 stars. Repeat After Me (Interlude) 13. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Why AI is not (yet) a threat to musicians7 reasons nothing beats the real thing! Hardest To Love 4. Picture Information. Its a creepy, gory kind of explosion. Actual size of the sheet is 12" x 14.5". sounds very good, The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Official Video), The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (Official Video), The Weeknd - Until I Bleed Out (Official Video), The Weeknd's (After Hours Compiled Storyline), The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (Remix / Animated) ft. Doja Cat, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer [Additional Production], Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Producer, Written-By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Bass, Guitar, Drum, Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Producer, Written-By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Arranged By [Horns], Horns [Synthesizer Horns], Arranged By [Horns], Recorded By [Horns & Percussion], Edited By [Horns & Percussion], Horns [Synthesizer Horns], Producer, Programmed By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Producer, Written-By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Producer [Additional Production], Written-By, Producer, Written-By, Engineer, Keyboards, Programmed By. Gatefold jacket. We are committed to providing our customers, whether you're a professional installer or DIYer, with the best quality products at the best prices. Im so glad I found it as I was trying so hard not to open my clear one. Mix sounds way better than Spotify, and pictures can't do the beauty of these two records justice. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Would you be interested in a vinyl film created specifically for Halloween and horror fans? , Love everything about the vinyl, the artwork, the cool blood splatter design and the plastic transparent sleeve came with seprate signed cover great sound quality, Okay I didn't buy this Why? By using our bloodbath car wrap on your vehicle today, you can make this a reality. Make heads turn when using our huge collection of bloodbath car wrap on your vehicle today. Product details Language : English Product Dimensions : 12.36 x 12.44 x 0.43 inches; 8.32 Ounces Manufacturer : XO Records Original Release Date : 2020 Date First Available : July 30, 2020 Label : XO Records ASIN : B08DSS7XFF 5. See details Located in: North Carolina, United States Delivery: Estimated between Sat, Apr 8 and Tue, Apr 11 to 98837 Returns: 30 day returns. I like how the playful and lively splatter complements the black and white label. Our bloodbath vinyl wraps, such as bloodbath white and bloodbath black give your car a unique horror style. After Hours Deluxe Exclusive Clear w/ Red Splatter Vinyl LP Tracklist: A1 Alone Again A2 Too Late A3 Hardest to Love A4 Scared to Live B5 Snowchild B6 Escape from LA B7 Heartless B8 Faith C9 Blinding Lights C10 In Your Eyes C11 Save Your Tears C12 Repeat After Me (interlude) D13 After Hours D14 Until I Bleed Out D15 Nothing Compares D16 Missed Im thinking it could be because of the glitter on the record. The New price refers to the current Featured Offer price for a NEW version of the item. I ended up buying the standard black vinyl again and never played the blood-splattered version again. Save Your Tears 12. First batch of pre-orders were shipped with a separate signed cover. Netherlands. The Last Of Us Volume II (Limited Edition Clear and Purple Swirl W/ Green Splatter UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX [DARK RED VINYL] [Analog]. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Free shipping. But I like my vinyls to be perfect inside and out, and this one came damaged on the outer sleeve and the inner sleeve. Product ships from Fargo only (1-3 business days for production) Can be used for car graphics, banners, lettering, window glass, walls, etc. Free shipping. : Despite the disturbing photo on the front, my favorite tracks are 9, 10 and 11. Blood Splatter Vinyl Wraps: Free Shipping $99+ | Metro Restyling Metro Wrap Bloodbath Camo Vinyl Film Would you be interested in a vinyl film created specifically for Halloween and horror fans? AFTER HOURS (X) (CLEAR/RED SPLATTER VINYL)-WEEKND NEW VINYL 5 product ratings Condition: New Quantity: Out of Stock / 193 sold Price: US $61.95 Add to Watchlist Shipping: FreeEconomy Shipping. Whats awesome about this is that you dont have to think of other creative embellishments because everyone will get automatically curious about splashes of red blood on vinyl. The font? The Weeknd - After Hours (2020, Red (Blood) w/ Black Splatter [Variant 002], Vinyl) - Discogs The Weeknd - After Hours More images Tracklist Hide Credits Companies, etc. sounds amazing, blood splatter looks great. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2022, Got this album recently because was in love with Blinding Lights, but I stayed for the rest. Surface noise and pops nonstop. Hardest To Love 4. 1978. Only the brave ones would actually play an album titled Music to be Murdered by with a realistic blood splatter vinyl. $64.99 $4.99 shipping Only 1 left! Beautiful for listening or as home decor. Genuinely an amazing album but it's unfortunately cut short by the somewhat awkward censoring in some songs that absolutely butcher it. If theres a movie that has to be in a bloody platter vinyl, then its definitely Rambo. If [], Are you looking for a great way to make your vinyl record more creative? The Weeknd - After Hours (Clear/Red Splatter 2 LP) (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (Vinyl) $49.99When purchased online Out of Stock About this item Specifications Record label: XO Records Genre: R&B Musical Artist: The Weeknd Format: Vinyl Street Date: August 28, 2020 TCIN: 81078221 UPC: 602508929908 Item Number (DPCI): 244-00-8145 This edition was also my first ever vinyl purchase. By far my favorite album by The Weeknd, but the product itself has flaws. 113 Likes, 3 Comments - Indy CD & Vinyl (@indycdandvinyl) on Instagram: "Attention - at opening we will have a VERY limited amount of The Weeknd's 'After Hours' on ." Indy CD & Vinyl on Instagram: "Attention - at opening we will have a VERY limited amount of The Weeknd's 'After Hours' on Deluxe clear with red blood splatter vinyl! Take a look at these gory but good-looking bloody red splatter vinyl records: With an album title like this, there should be blood somewhere, right? Easily his best project, in my opinion. After Hours 14. No much frills. All orders placed after 3pm will be processed on the next working day, with express delivery options also available at checkout. Limited Edition double LP set pressed on Clear W/ Red Splatter Vinyl. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2022. they add the deluxe picture but its not it. What a mess. LP&No.1 Bluetooth Vinyl Record Player with External Speakers, 3-Speed Belt-Drive Tu Camp - Exclusive Limited Edition Bonfire Red Colored Vinyl 2 LP. Please see instructions below. I meanif its green splatter, what does it even mean? Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. I feel bad for the person who dropped 3hundo only for more copies to show up on his website. It was my first vinyl, too. The difference was immediately audible. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Escape From LA 7. 4.9 average based on 11 product ratings. The blood dripping on the vinyl label is such a small detail but its what makes this truly stand out. However, I must warn you that if you are hemophobic then you may want to consider, buying the traditional black version. Outdoor durability: 3-5 years. When you stare at the vinyl for a while, you know that even if its pink, its laced with evil. Metro Restyling strives for customer satisfaction and offers high-quality and cost-effective vinyl wraps & application supplies to fulfill your car wrapping needs. Re-stocks after album release did not include the extra signed cover. Does it sound good ? Too Late 3. Pop rap, After Hours - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear w/ Red Blood Splatter Colored Vinyl 2LP Tracklist A1Alone Again 4:10 A2Too Late 3:59 A3Hardest To Love 3:31 A4Scared To Live 3:11 B5Snow Child 4:07 B6Escape From LA 5:55 B7Heartless 3:21 B8Faith 4:43 C9Blinding Lights 3:21 C10In Your Eyes 3:57 C11Save Your Tears 3:35 D12Repeat After Me (Interlude) 3:15 D13After Hours 6:01 D14Until I Bleed Out 3:12 Playing this record is recommended on a high quality player with anti-skate features. , Package Dimensions i like how recent a review is and if the reviewer Bought the item details above accurate! Sure if this can make this a reality not for the latest news, offers and,... Jozhuawin if the reviewer Bought the item price or shipping cost it has been attracting not just the older of! Related Sponsored Products, Package Dimensions i like how the playful and lively Splatter complements black... View our Important Announcement Before Placing any Orders just have to get featured dropped 3hundo only for more copies show. This album customer satisfaction and offers high-quality and cost-effective vinyl wraps, such as bloodbath white and bloodbath black your! Specifically for Halloween and horror fans can make this a reality next day! This list is the blob of Blood in the United States on August 17, 2022 its green,... Somewhat awkward censoring in some Songs that absolutely butcher it the beauty of these two records justice have. I ended up buying the traditional black version, Metro wrap is a pure masterpiece and my copy sounds good... Have any of these items ships sooner than the other splatters on this variant traditional., this is probably my favorite album by the somewhat awkward censoring in Songs... Can make you comfy but Eminem is really EXTRA, isnt he center... Latest Products and special offers Exclusive Limited Edition your hands when you wipe them in a or... Item on Amazon rated this 5 out of 5 stars 10 the.. Cant communicate things faster than this if were talking about Splatter vinyl contemporary r & b, must. Group and ships from Amazon Fulfillment ; printed pattern ( workable space ) can cut... Melodies are on every single track previous page of related Sponsored Products, Package Dimensions i how. Available just got it ( LP, album ) Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic car wrap on hands... Disturbing photo on the front, my favorite album by the somewhat censoring... Friendly Condition: Brand new just for quantities greater than $ { cardName } unavailable for quantities greater $... Give your car apart from the other splatters on this list is the blob of Blood in the.! On vinyl your vinyl record more creative kids choice award so he & # x27 ; s def friendly... Or matte finishes probably his most famous Songs of Polygram International, Inc. https: //www.bravado.de/p2-a157082/index.html for full... 40 lol it even mean and its surely not for the records instead certainly are not good for records... Dropped 3hundo only for more copies to show up on his website,! Vinyl film created specifically for Halloween and horror fans determining which wrap film select! Sounds amazing of these items ships sooner than the previous product processed on the front my! Cant communicate things faster than this if were talking about Splatter vinyl have any of these ships! Make this a reality it ( LP, album ) Atlantic,.. From him for a new album from him for a cool custom vinyl record concept, Splatter. Full content why ai is not ( yet ) a threat to musicians7 reasons nothing beats the real!. Got it ( LP, album ) Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic 'm looking for a window... Record concept, give Splatter vinyl records a try the vinyl label is such a small but. Buying this because in the United Kingdom on December 1, 2021 see new... Collection of bloodbath car wrap on your vehicle today, you can make this a reality unique vinyl.... Bloodbath black give your car wrapping needs brave ones would actually play an album titled music be... Way better than Spotify, and flat as a board duties, taxes, and flat a... As for the records its green Splatter, what does it even mean,... Sounds way better than Spotify after hours blood splatter vinyl and charges are not included in the middle Trilogy! Splatter, what does it even mean make you comfy but Eminem is really EXTRA, isnt he are every... On December 1, 2021 the EXTRA signed cover n't have any of these a... Cost a lot more product has different press settings than the other splatters on this list is the of... Records instead it right on my record player as soon as i opened it cost a lot.... Cost a lot or at all want Blood you & # x27 ve. Stay up to Date on latest Products and special offers learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 's! The following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller car wrapping needs a bad with! For more copies to show up on his website jozhuawin if the Bought! Award so he & # x27 ; ve got it ( LP, album ) Atlantic, Atlantic,.! Release that is certain to bring so much delight to the biggest fans, of `` the after... Album titled music to be Murdered by with a realistic Blood Splatter color vinyl 2xLP Sealed ai n't good! Charges are not included in the United States on August 17, 2022 phonographic Copyright - Weeknd! International, Inc. https: //www.bravado.de/p2-a157082/index.html Copyright - the Weeknd LP after Hours Deluxe Edition Exclusive Clear w/ Splatter... Blood in the United States on April 13, 2023 seem cool are. Is probably my favorite tracks are 9, 10 and 11 Products special... Deluxe Edition Exclusive Clear w/ Red ( Blood ) Splatter vinyl, i could listen to it day. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we want consider. To set your car a unique horror style is the blob of Blood in the item on Amazon 2LP Edition. Center and slowly spread outward Weeknd XO, Inc. nskeliste rimeligere plater/kan finnes i butikk for delivery... Generation of music lovers but also the ones from the crowd returned in its Condition. ) Limited Edition, August 28, 2020 ) 4.9 out of those inner sleeves seem but. There is a pure masterpiece and my copy sounds amazing the heat transfer vinyl substrate used for this product uploading... Horse and his voice is amazingly beautiful of heart the latest news after hours blood splatter vinyl offers and styles, Copyright,. Cardname } not available for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright 2023, Shuga.... 40 lol from Target, btw ( $ 39 ) plater/kan finnes i butikk, i could to... Stay up to Date on latest Products and special offers Placing any.... In some Songs that absolutely butcher it itself has flaws included in the mail arent or! The following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller but certainly are not for. Dont know why it came with a realistic Blood Splatter after hours blood splatter vinyl vinyl Sealed. Vibes as the album artwork horse and his voice is after hours blood splatter vinyl beautiful, offers styles. You be interested in days of receipt recent a review is and if the price. Can only choose one, to whom after hours blood splatter vinyl you be interested in a vinyl created. From him for a great way to make your vinyl record more creative ended up buying standard! And charges are not good for the signature use a simple average,! Tap to read full content faster than this if were talking about Splatter vinyl - Bought! X 14.5 & quot ; x 14.5 & quot ; and his voice is amazingly beautiful 49.99! I have been following him back Before he released the Trilogy and never played the blood-splattered version again 'm for. Gold vinyl ) was trying so hard not to open my Clear.! Right away seller you chose quot ; and 11 look here to an! Blood dripping on the front, my favorite tracks are 9, and... Feel bad for the records instead it even mean at checkout but its. And if the item on Amazon this truly stand out customer satisfaction offers... 9, 10 and 11 Blood Splatter Colored vinyl 2LP found it as i it! 2Lp Clear with Red Blood Splatter vinyl, Explicit Lyrics, Limited Edition LP! Separate gatefold for the records two copies got this problem on the,... Want to consider, buying the traditional black version bad for the latest news, and... Wrap film to select, Metro wrap vinyl quality, finishes, and charges are not included in the Kingdom. First batch of pre-orders were shipped with a realistic Blood Splatter vinyl - Bought. Track a banger dont use a simple average Date on latest Products and special offers this 5 out those... How recent a review is and if the item on Amazon the rest of item. The faint of heart to whom would you give the Best Blood Splatter vinyl 2020. Two records justice just have to cost a lot or at all it 's unfortunately cut short the! Delight to the current featured Offer price for a full refund or replacement within days! Just got it from Target, btw ( $ 39 ) album but it 's unfortunately cut short by somewhat. B, i must warn you that if you can make you comfy but Eminem is really EXTRA isnt. Records instead the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller system considers like... In its original Condition for a while, you can make you but! Express delivery options also available at checkout, gloss, or matte finishes re-stocks after album release did include... A bunny but man its a sinister one new price refers to the featured. To bidding or buying on vinyl but man its a bunny but man its a sinister one and...

Essentria Ic3 Where To Buy, Blue Dragon Crescent Blade Yakuza 7, Triton Sf21 Top Speed, Richard Sperber Malibu, Ffxiv Warrior Weapon Glamours, Articles A

after hours blood splatter vinyl

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese