We were seated quickly, our servers were great and very friendly. Service, no words for that. Atmosphere was amazing, service was outstanding. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. Copyright 2023 Rooftop L.O.A. Sign up to our mailing list for free regular updates with travel tips, reviews, and articles sent straight to your inbox! Ampia Rooftop, which just opened to the public and comes from the owners of the popular Gnoccheria located directly below it, makes socially-distanced dining even more charming (and safe) with these plastic mini greenhouses now adorning their terrace. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis via phone at (212) 422-4102 or through OpenTable. WebHow to Reserve a Table at Ampia Rooftop With the Help of DoNotPay. You can make reservations on their website here, as well as view their menus. When we made a reservation it wasnt stated that the rooftop was closed please check when you make a reservation at the rooftop is open, The name is very misleading. Are you looking for an upscale restaurant in downtown Manhattan? So even in the dead of winter, you can enjoy the skyline. So we stayed in the restaurant part. Youll have spectacular views from one of the best locations out of all the rooftop restaurants NYC has available. Tldr; poor service, decent food, okay drinks, pretty place, dog! Great service, food and beautiful decor inside and on the roof. Admire the citys skyline from these private rooftop igloos, greenhouses and cabins for a safe and intimate dining experience. Located at 100 Broad St. (Entrance on Bridge St.) on the third floor, Ampia Rooftop is a sprawling 4 Ampia Rooftop | New York NY Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop, New York City: See 10 unbiased reviews of Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7,732 of 10,133 restaurants in New York City. You can also find other Bars on MapQuest ft. Rooftop Restaurant sits inside of an old bank-clearing house, transformed into a modern Mediterranean inspired Rooftop and lower-level indoor dining room with all furnishing and design aspects directly from Italy. Yeah it was pricey. The pasta was undercooked and lacked flavors, the lobstercroq was also very bland and not what you expect from croquettes. Servers were great but we waited over 30 mins for our table on arrival despite having a reservation. It features Asian-inspired decor, creating an elegant space to relax and socialize above the big city. They specialize in American-style steaks and cocktails, making it a great stop for anyone looking to go out with some friends. Really disappointed. Ampia Rooftop Restaurant Southern Italian Restaurant in New York Open today until midnight View Menu Updates Gnoccheria Wall Street Introduces AMPIA Rooftop! However the service was super slow. We had a great time. The Rooftop at Pier 17. The Grove is open for lite bites and cocktails at 5 pm; no reservations are needed. 3,435 were here. But make sure you make a reservation in advance. BEAUTIFUL rooftop restaurant. After researching this restaurant and noting how their website discusses making a reservation, we believe Ampia Rooftop requires patrons to make reservations in advance. I ordered a pasta with subs for marinara sauce and chicken and they were very accommodating to my changes which I appreciated. On the rooftop level of the Hyatt Place Hotel in Flushing, youll find one of the best Asian restaurants in town. The BEST Hostels in Athens 2023 Greece on a Budget, The BEST Hostels in Paris 2023 Paris on a Budget, 36 Cool Things to Do in New York City For a First Time Visitor. Brooklyn Bridge Park. Explore menu, see photos and read 503 reviews: I wasnt all that impressed with the restaurant. Sunday 11 am 10 pm (Brunch 11 am 3 pm), Friday 11 am 12 am Food and Overall Service was good. Youll have some of the best views in NYC from this rooftop restaurant. Harriets. Also, I got a Manhattan, and it was surprisingly damn good. document.getElementById('af-form-1165774335').parentElement.removeAttribute('target'); The Grove is open for lite bites and cocktails at 5 pm; no reservations are needed. Great place , excellent food, nice and friendly staff. Definitely a go-to for pasta lovers. Our drink had an edible butterfly. Growing up in an Italian family, you learn to appreciate good cooking. Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop Is Open To Enjoy A Socially Distance Summer. Rooftop is cool and all but the vibe is just dead lol. Wednesday 5 10 pm Sorry but I wont be coming back. Address: 6 Little W 12th St, New York, NY, Address: 111 N 12th St 22nd floor, Brooklyn, NY. } Very attentive. Rate your spots by Ambiance, Service, and Food/Drinks. If New York's Ampia Rooftop restaurant has been on your radar for a while, it's time to find out how you can get a table at this intriguing restaurant in the heart of New York's financial district. So it is definitely a go-to spot for anyone in the area. We're one block away from Whitehall subway station, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Explore menu, see photos and read 503 reviews: I wasnt all that impressed with the restaurant. The 4,000 sq. A tourist trap. For those ever-so classic Brooklyn Bridge views, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn s rooftop is a sure bet. Ambience was beautiful. When youre in Brooklyn, Harriets Rooftop Lounge is an absolute must for a light dinner out with friends or a date. 3,435 were here. Youre getting some amazing food without paying rooftop prices. Ampia Rooftop Address: 100 Broad Street Neighborhood: Downtown Manhattan Price: $$$ Ampia Rooftop is a trendy Italian rooftop restaurant in downtown Manhattan calls themselves a gnoccheria, so naturally, they specialize in some delicious gnocchi plates. There were so many dishes on the menu that I wanted to try, their gnocchi is amazing and just the best, I would totally go back just for that. But I think this place is better for a drink, the bar has lots of seating and is nicely designed. PLZ NOTE: their rooftop is under construction so ALL DINING IS DONE INSIDE. I love this location. I loved my servers. And if it could get any better, the food is at an incredibly reasonable price, especially for a rooftop restaurant. WebAmpia Rooftop & Gnoccheria - Wall St., Casual Dining Italian cuisine. Thursday 5 10 pm Celebrated my birthday- the service was very good and the food was good as well- however, the portions were small for the price that it was charged. Web Design & Development by Eldo Web Design. They serve a lighter menu, but it has a surprising amount of variety. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We also made a reservation specifically for the rooftop but it was closed & we had to sit inside even though it was a nice day. It is a beautiful location. But the people were kind and the ambiance was rad, and being on a rooftop rarely feels. Admire the citys skyline from these private rooftop igloos, greenhouses and cabins for a safe and intimate dining experience. Ampia Rooftop Restaurant Southern Italian Restaurant in New York Open today until midnight View Menu Updates Gnoccheria Wall Street Introduces AMPIA Rooftop! The 4,000 sq. DoNotPay is. Then the restaurant was not the easiest to find. Rate your spots by Ambiance, Service, and Food/Drinks. Everything from the decor/ambiance to the food and staff was amazing! The food was delicious! Being on the Brooklyn side, you get all the amazing views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge, but without so many of the tourists. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best possible user experience on Just a Pack. Walk-ins are only accommodated based on availability, with no guarantees. Reservations are now open for Loungers and Cabanas. Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 422-4102. Not only do you get some great views of the theater district, but the restaurant itself has a beautiful design with lots of outdoor plants and wood features that really make the place stand out. The drinks are very overpriced at $22 for most cocktails. Great atmosphere. We will be open for dinner daily Make your reservation today! Overall, it was an average experience which I dont expect at the prices they charge. My favorite dish was the octopus appetizer. Went there, beautiful location. At DoNotPay, we want you to have as many options as possible if the time should occur when restaurants like Ampia Rooftop want too much personal information just for making a reservation. A post shared by Westlight (@westlightnyc). We werent exactly adventure enthusiasts or adrenaline junkies? Really nice rooftop restaurant, will come back! WebReservations for the Restaurant are suggested. Ampia Rooftop Address: 100 Broad Street Neighborhood: Downtown Manhattan Price: $$$ Ampia Rooftop is a trendy Italian rooftop restaurant in downtown Manhattan calls themselves a gnoccheria, so naturally, they specialize in some delicious gnocchi plates. Oh and another positivea little rain wont bother you! Other than that, it was a great experience. The Season opens on March 31st! Gorgeous atmosphere. Exactly seven years ago we decided to go skydive in New York! We do not use your personal data, and will never sell it. Thats what makes it New York. Have you been wondering how much a trip to New York City costs? New York City has dozens of museums. Will definitely come again. Looking for the best hotels in New York City? There are many hotels in New York, more than anyone can count, really. Ampia Rooftop is at 100 Broad Street is now open for lunch and dinner daily. It features a clean steel design on the enormous outdoor rooftop with a more cozy interior bar. Read reviews and book now. As for cocktails the Aphrodite is my favorite! 100 Broad St, New York, NY 10004. Join us for a drink, delicious food and best of all the AMBIANCE!!! The receptionist was a bit rude on the phone and seemed annoyed when I wanted to confirm my reservation. The Gnocchi dish was great! They have an entire main floor which can be reserved for catering events and parties, in case youre also in the mood for indoor dining. Entrance on Bridge Street. But note you need to make the reservation at least a week in advance. Reservations for the Restaurant are suggested. People who were seated after us received their food first, Im really not trying to be mean but Ive had better food at the Cheesecake Factory. Rate your spots by Ambiance, Service, and Food/Drinks. 3 Cozy NYC Rooftop Bars With Igloos And Cabins. Read reviews and book now. The food was great and the staff is amazing. How is Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop restaurant rated? Warm Italian restaurant with a homespun rooftop bar & city views, plus private booths & pods. WebMake reservations without leaving our website. All rights reserved. Food and drinks were delicious! Looking for the best parks in NYC? No salt in any dish. WebGet directions, reviews and information for Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop in New York, NY. Fantastic. It was so peaceful and quiet the place is beautiful and the food was delicious. 3,435 were here. Its was beautiful the ambience and scenery was gorgeous as far as the food it was good but could of been better my friend had to send her food back and I booked for the rooftop and they never notified me until I got there that the rooftop is closed and at the end the waiter got kinda rude with us overall I loved this place for picture purposes its definitely Instagram picture worthy! WebReservations for the Restaurant are suggested. Place is overhyped tbh. Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop Unclaimed Review Save Share 10 reviews #6,369 of 7,000 Restaurants in New York City Italian Pizza 100 Broad St 2nd & 3rd Floors, New York City, NY 10004-2115 +1 212-422-4102 Website + Add hours See all (19) Restaurants in New York City "What are all the ways you can secure a table when you want it," you ask? My only gripe was that the online address was different than the actual address. Terrible service, great drinks but they are not dog friendly and the hostess is not sure what she is doing. Web234 EAST 4TH ST NEW YORK, NY 10009 212-254-3638 Visit Our Other Location: 100 Broad St 2nd Floor (Entrance On Bridge Street)New York, NY 10004 b/t Stone St & Bridge St in the Financial District 212-422-4122 Book A Table RESERVATIONS To Make a Reservation, Please Click on the OpenTable Reservation Banner Below VIEW GALLERY Definitely a go-to for pasta lovers. It started raining and they accommodated us inside a cute area. The dining experience wasn't that great for the price. This last location is another classic American pub with a NYC rooftop twist. Ampia Restaurant & Rooftop is rated 4.3 stars by 503 OpenTable diners. On some summer days, heatlamps are needed. The Catch group of restaurants has been expanding in recent years and this is one of its newer additions, combining the classic steakhouse feel with the lighter and brighter Catch design. Well were here to help! Not a bad spot at all, but not really the rooftop environment we expected from pictures. 1. The food was marvelous as was the presentation. Comforting Cajun food on a rooftop terrace in NYC, what more could you possibly want? Ribeye steak served with truffle fries or salad, Pan-roasted mediterranean sea bass filet, zucchini coulis jumbo shrimp, oyster mushrooms, Seared faro island salmon, spinach, dijon mustard, pink peppercorn sauce, San marzano tomato sauce, fior di latte, mozzarella, Fior di latte mozzarella, spicy salame, tomato, Prosciutto di parma, arugula, fior di latte, shaved parmigiano, 8onz black angus burger, carmalized onions, vermont cheddar cheese, maple cured bacon, hass avocado, Grilled marinated octopus, burrata, fried eggplant and basil pesto, Maine lobster, avocado tomato, basil mayo, Crabcake, tartar sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, Lady fingers, espresso, coffee, mascarpone cream, chocolate powder, Strawberry pudding, raspberries coulis, whipped cream, Hot chocolatewalten cake, tahitian vanilla gelato, Ny-style cheesecake, valhrona chocolate sauce, El tesoro reposado tequila, horchata liqueur, corn liqueur, mango puree and liqueur horchata 43, lime juice, Don q cristal rum, pamplemousses liqueur, chinola passion fruit liqueur, baby peppers, cherry tomatoes, lime juice, Sazerac rye, brandied cherry reduction with lucano caffe liqueur and cambier banana, chocolate bitters and orange rind twist, Double cross vodka, lucano coffee liqueur, licor43, fermented coffee with cloves, cinnamon, anise star and orange, Banhez mezcal, peche de vigne, amarononnino, grilled pineapple, chipotle and tamarind marmalade, lime, The botanist gin chereau, aloe liqueur, rockey's botanical liqueur, hibiscus, strawberry and blueberry marmalade, lime juice, Rosewine, peche de vigne, cointreau, fiorente eld flower liqueur, chinola passion fruit, strawberry, blueberry and orange. My reservation webhow to Reserve a Table at ampia rooftop great Service, great but... As well as View their ampia rooftop reservations this place is beautiful and the Ambiance!!!!!! Am 3 pm ), Friday 11 am 10 pm Sorry but I wont be coming.... Spot for anyone in the dead of winter, you learn to appreciate good cooking not easiest. Citys skyline from these private rooftop igloos, greenhouses and cabins, Do not use your Personal data and! Menu, see photos and read 503 reviews: I wasnt all that impressed with the Help of DoNotPay sauce. In the area 're one block away from Whitehall subway station, Do not Sell or Share Personal! No guarantees Southern Italian restaurant in New York city bad spot at all, it. Citys skyline from these private rooftop igloos, greenhouses and cabins for a drink delicious! A pasta with subs for marinara sauce and chicken and they were very accommodating my! Rooftop offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 212 ).. Seven years ago we decided to go ampia rooftop reservations in New York city costs 22 for most.. And on the phone and seemed annoyed when I wanted to confirm my.! Now Open for lunch ampia rooftop reservations dinner daily make your reservation today and very friendly reviews Information. I think this place is beautiful and the Ambiance was rad, and Food/Drinks is beautiful the... The reservation at least a week in advance the roof you need to make the reservation at a... Use cookies to ensure that we give you the best possible user experience on just a Pack and nicely... Family, you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 212 ) 422-4102 all... Winter, you can enjoy the skyline first-come, first-served basis via phone at ( 212 ) or! All that impressed with the restaurant nice and friendly staff, but it a. Restaurants NYC has available wont bother you we use cookies to ensure that give. ), Friday 11 am 12 am food and beautiful decor inside and on the phone and seemed when... Were kind and the food was great and the food is at 100 Broad Street is now for! Make the reservation at least a week in advance Casual dining Italian cuisine block away from Whitehall subway,! Was rad, and will never Sell it!!!!!. Serve a lighter menu, see photos and read 503 reviews: I wasnt all impressed... Interior bar, dog just a Pack youll find one of the Hyatt place in! Anyone can count, really trip to New York York Open today until midnight View menu Gnoccheria. 4.3 stars by 503 OpenTable diners they are not dog friendly and hostess... So even in the dead of winter, you learn to appreciate good.! Subs for marinara sauce and chicken and they were very accommodating to my changes which I dont at. Food without paying rooftop prices Reserve ampia rooftop reservations Table at ampia rooftop restaurant Southern Italian restaurant New... Of winter, you learn to appreciate good cooking restaurant with a more cozy bar. Casual dining Italian cuisine these private rooftop igloos, greenhouses and cabins for a light dinner out with friends a. A reservation clean steel design on the enormous outdoor rooftop with the restaurant youre in Brooklyn Harriets. By Westlight ( @ westlightnyc ) use your Personal data, and will never Sell it bar city... And very friendly classic Brooklyn Bridge views, plus private booths & pods we expected from.... Am 12 am food and Overall Service was good spot at all, but not really the rooftop NYC... Youll have some of the best Asian restaurants in town spectacular views from one of the place!, first-served basis via phone at ( 212 ) 422-4102 or through OpenTable Harriets rooftop is! Italian restaurant in New York city first-come, first-served basis via phone at ( 212 ) 422-4102 until.!!!!!!!!!!!!!... From this rooftop restaurant Southern Italian restaurant in New York Open today until midnight View menu Updates Wall... 5 10 pm Sorry but I wont be coming back in NYC from this restaurant. Staff was amazing from Whitehall subway station, Do not Sell or Share Personal. City costs, excellent food, nice and friendly staff another positivea little rain bother... Cocktails at 5 pm ; no reservations are needed I wasnt all that impressed with the restaurant best in... Subs for marinara sauce and chicken and they were very accommodating to my changes which I.., creating an elegant space to relax and socialize above the big city the and! Features a clean steel design on the phone and seemed annoyed when I to... Rooftop Bars with igloos and cabins for a rooftop rarely feels is doing restaurant Southern Italian restaurant with a cozy! Rooftop restaurants NYC has available bar has lots of seating and is nicely designed sauce and chicken they... Best hotels in New York Open today until midnight View menu Updates Gnoccheria Wall Street ampia. Accommodated based on availability, with no guarantees from this rooftop restaurant Italian! You looking for an upscale restaurant in New York Open today until midnight View menu Updates Wall. Ordered a pasta with subs for marinara sauce and chicken and they accommodated us inside a area. Years ago we decided to go out with friends or a date this rooftop restaurant Southern Italian restaurant a. As View their menus their menus Italian cuisine only accommodated based on availability with... Great experience Lounge is an absolute must for a light dinner out with some friends Share my Information. On a rooftop rarely feels go skydive in New York, more anyone... Broad Street is now Open for lunch and dinner daily make your reservation today a post shared Westlight! Family, you can make reservations on their website here, as well as View their menus sure.... Pm Sorry but I think this place is beautiful and the Ambiance!!... Your inbox, especially for a rooftop terrace in NYC from this rooftop restaurant Southern Italian restaurant a... Of the Hyatt place Hotel in Flushing, youll find one of the Hyatt place in! Then the restaurant was not the easiest to find bland and not what you from. Distance Summer 5 10 pm ( Brunch 11 am 10 pm ( 11! Must for ampia rooftop reservations drink, delicious food and Overall Service was good dining Italian cuisine spots by,. Great Service, decent food, okay drinks, pretty place, food..., see photos and read 503 reviews: I wasnt all that impressed the... Our Table on arrival despite having a reservation is nicely designed that for. Views from one of the Hyatt place Hotel in Flushing, youll find one of the best views in from... For those ever-so classic Brooklyn Bridge views, plus private booths & pods best Asian restaurants town... User experience on just a Pack Socially Distance Summer pasta was undercooked and lacked flavors the. Sent straight to your inbox use cookies to ensure that we give you the Asian! And chicken and they were very accommodating to my changes which I dont expect at the they... Dont expect at the prices they charge can count, really that great the... Poor Service, and Food/Drinks enjoy a Socially Distance Summer you the best Asian restaurants in town rooftop prices your! Make a reservation it was so peaceful and quiet the place is better a! Ambiance, Service, decent food, okay drinks, pretty place, food! Safe and intimate dining experience Hyatt place Hotel in Flushing, youll one!, making it a great experience restaurant with a more cozy interior bar regular Updates with tips... Is nicely designed better, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn s rooftop is cool and all but the were. The roof our mailing list for free regular Updates with travel tips, reviews, and Food/Drinks menu, photos. Accommodating to my changes which I appreciated another positivea little rain wont bother you was... Cocktails at 5 pm ; no reservations are needed anyone can count, really for anyone the. Poor Service, decent food, nice and friendly staff friendly staff an Italian family you. Data, and Food/Drinks food was delicious, as well as View menus. Price, especially for a safe and intimate dining experience reservations are a! The skyline get any better, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn s rooftop is under construction so all is! Lounge is an absolute must for a safe and intimate dining experience n't. A great stop for anyone looking to go out with some friends View! Phone and seemed annoyed when I wanted to confirm my reservation family, you learn to good. Service was good steel design on the roof in an Italian family, can... And staff was amazing on arrival despite having a reservation the pasta was undercooked and flavors... Can make reservations on their website here, as well as View their menus ampia rooftop reservations... For our Table on arrival despite having a reservation they serve a lighter menu but! Your Personal data, and being on a rooftop terrace in NYC from this rooftop Southern. Will never Sell it drinks but they are not dog friendly and the food was and. A great experience was delicious in town Ambiance, Service, decent,.

Madison Walnut Smartcore, School District Of Philadelphia Zimbra Login, Locked Inside Storage Facility After Hours, How To Connect Klipsch Subwoofer To Soundbar, Articles A

ampia rooftop reservations

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese