It is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a naturally aspirated system using pump gasoline. AOD performance / heavy duty transmissions & parts the others dont sell. if ordered today. All Rights Reserved. Need a AOD transmission for sale or installed? The Ford AOD Transmission is 30 pounds lighter than the TH400 because it features an aluminum valve body and also offers a lightweight center support section. This includes but is not limited to Ford, Chevrolet, General Motors, Dodge, Mopar, or any other trademarked or copywritten content. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Add torque converter upgrade if needed. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Fax: 330-434-3634, 2023 Gearstar Performance Transmissions. Enter product and shipping information below to match the price when you checkout. Listed below are Certified Transmission store locations or authorized partners in your area. All Monster transmissions are custom made in the USA and quality checked to ensure your peace of mind. ( 1 ), Automatic Transmission, 4R70W Super Comp, Forward Shift Pattern, Full Manual Valve Body, Ford, 4R70W, Each, Automatic Transmission, Reverse Shift Pattern, Manual Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 332-428, Each, Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 221-302, 351C, 351W, 4WD, Each, This product cannot be ordered at this time. The Jegs 555-603405 transmission will fit a '70 Mustang 351C with modifications. TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T-10, Saginaw, TH200, A4LD 4R44E 5R55E Rebuild Kits, Parts & More, 4L60E Torque Converters (1999 & Up) 300mm, 4L60E Torque Converters (1993-1998) 30 Spline, 700R4 2004R External Lock Up Kit Instructions, A518 Lock Up Wiring Instructions (46RH Only), 700R4 Stage 1 "The Exterminator" 400HP (7004-R 700R-4 TH700 4L60), Stock 4L60E 4L65E OEM (98-05) No Core Charge, 700R4 "The Nemesis" Stage 2 500+HP (7004-R 700R-4 TH700 4L60), 2004R 200R4 Transmission Performance Stage 1 450HP, EcoTec 2.0 SuperCharged or Turbo to Chevy Automatic Transmission (700R4/TH350/TH400), 700R4 Tail Housing with Mount Boss Includes New Seal & Bushing, 84-96 CORVETTE C4 SPEEDOMETER GEAR RED 37 TEETH, AOD "The Tough One" Non Lock Up "Uses C6 Converter". It will be two or three weeks before it will actually be installed. Part Number: SS2-AOD + ADD TO CART $675.57. No trade-in needed on this one, the core charge is in the price. The staff has been amazing to work with and takes care of their customers better than any other company I have ever dealt with. Make cars that use less, without sacrificing too much power. The Mega Monster Transmission features: the latest technology in our industry with only the best internal components for increased strength, dependable performance and monster torque capacity. 132 N. Howard St, Akron, OH 44308 Drive, 30 in. He is a great guy based on the conversation I had on the phone. Performance Automatic - AOD Transmissions Ford Racing Transmissions AOD Transmissions Products AOD Ford Transmission AOD Ford Street Smart System New AOD TV Cable View our Catalog You can view our catalog online or request a printed copy. Made in a fresh-cast aluminum case with an overdrive unit and their reliable Ravigneaux planetary gearset, Fords automatic overdrive transmissionskick-started in 1980, and were soon found in millions of Ford vehicles, from Broncos to Thunderbirds. Bottle], Lisle Tools 23400 - Transmission And Transaxle Plug Set, JEGS 60308 - Transmission and Transaxle Stepped Plug Set, JEGS W4034 - Funnel [18 in. We build more than just transmissions we build horsepower transferring systems. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. 2. 03 Jan 2023 Read More. We offer level 2, 3, and 4 AOD transmissions, custom-built by one of our master technicians from start to finish with the same passion theyd have for their own personal rides. 350. ThisMonster 700R4 Transmissiondoes not come equipped with a new Speedometer Gear. Yes, Jegs 555-603405 Would bolt into an 85 F150 with the 5.0 and efi, Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations. Drive], JEGS 80717 - Standard Thread Gauge [SAE #6-32 thru 1/2 in.-13 and Metric 4 mm x 0.7 thru 12 mm x 1.75], JEGS 72338 - Speed Soap Hand Cleaner, Heavy-Duty Walnut Shell, 14 oz. I promise you that the next transmission I have to replace or any other person I hear of needing a transmission I will be heavily promoting Monster Transmission and tell them that I personally use Monster Transmission. Each of these remanufactured transmissions comes with a wide amount of options to customize just how you want your very own Monster to run, whether it's for daily use, racing, or some other task. AOD Performance Transmissions and Parts from PATC. Ford AOD Transmission for 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302, 351W, 351C V8 Engines 2WD. This transmission comes with a high performance Superior Posi Shift Pac for firmer shifts and more holding power. ---> Product Reviews from Verified Buyers, AOD High Performance Race Custom Built Transmission 2WD with Free Transmission Fluid. Location: South Jordan, UT (47 miles from Ogden, UT) Mileage: 217,328 miles Body Style: Pickup Color: White Engine: 6 Cyl 5.9 L. Description: Used 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Quad Cab, Heated Mirrors, Chrome Wheels, Full Size Spare Tire, Cloth Seats, and Rear Bench Seat. For Carbureted Applications we Recommend JEGS Throttle Bracket, loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_2809209, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_2809209, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. You are now signed up to receive JEGS Deals with text alerts! Today, Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic/Manual Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 332-428, Each, 4.1 out of 5 stars Check photos and current bid status. AOD performance / heavy duty transmissions & parts the others don't sell. Msg & data rates may apply. Squeeze Bottle, TCI 438905 - Pro Super Rebuild Kit 1990-93 Ford AOD, Lokar XKD-2AODHT - Ford AOD Transmission Kickdown Cable Kit Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, Speedmaster PCE646.1001 - Ford Toploader 4-Speed Manual Transmission 1970-1972 Ford Falcon GT-HO, JEGS 601096 - Heavy-Duty SFI Flexplate for 1963-1982 Small Block Ford 289-351W, JEGS 62110 - Transmission Rebuild Kit for 1976-1997 Ford C6, JEGS 60640 - HD Aluminum Driveshaft 28-Spline Slip Yoke, JEGS 30071 - Painted Long Tube Headers for Ford 5.0L, Lokar KDP-2AODHT - Ford AOD Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Polished Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, Lokar KD-2700HT - GM TH700-R4 Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Brushed Finish Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, Lokar KD-2904HT - Chrysler TF-904 Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Brushed Finish Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, Lokar KD-2350HT - GM TH350 Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Brushed Finish Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, B&M 40437 - Tork Master 2000 Torque Converter 1980-1992 Ford AOD, Lokar XKD-20PGHT - GM Powerglide Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Brushed Finish Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, TCI 242980 - 10" Breakaway Torque Converter 2006-12 GM 6L80E Lock-Up, TCI 441000 - 11" Breakaway Torque Converter 1971-91 Ford C6 289, 302, 351, 400, 429, 460 cid Non Lock-up, Lokar KD-2FMXHT - FMX Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable Kit Brushed Finish Aluminum Fittings and Ferrule, TCI 242948 - 10 in. This transmission fits all small block Ford motors. I ordered it on Sunday night and I had it on Friday the following week by noon. Jul 3, 2023 Monster Sale Price: 2599.00. OVERHAUL KITHIGH PERFORMANCE REPROGRAMMING SHIFT KITSUPER PUMP INTERMEDIATE CLUTCH PACKREVERSE INPUT DRUMFORWARD INPUT CLUTCH DRUMMODIFIED SUNGEAR TO INCREASE REAR PLANETARY LUBRICATIONHIGH PERFORMANCE BANDUPDATED & MODIFIED LOW/REVERSE SERVO & COVERDIRECT CLUTCH DRUMMODIFIED OVERDRIVE SERVONEW 2-3 ACCUMULATORNEW UPDATED DOUBLE LIP 3-4 ACCUMULATORRECALIBRATED VALVEBODY w/UPDATE TV VALVE ASSEMBLYRECALIBRATED VALVE PLATE FOR SHIFT FIRMNESSNEW HIGH FLOW FILTER. When looking at a new engine, transmission or transfer case for an off-road . You must drop the pan to replace or adjust the shifter arm so that it will work with the Mustang shifter. If I experience any issues I will be sure to contact the tech department, thanks again!! The lever that came with it was for a truck. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm. Certainly enjoyed the drive and was much more pleasurable than with the c4 last year getting between 123 and 14 miles per gallon. Free shipping to any business address in Canada. The Ford AOD is a popular transmission swap for muscle car restorations to add the overdrive option & to update to a modern transmission. The 700R4 is ideal for 888-637-5527 W/ Acces. May 2, 2023 The price match guarantee does not apply to refurbished, closed, or close out sales. What that meant was that it allowed the engine to operate at a lower engine speed to increase fuel efficiency and reduce parts wear. Each transmission passes a series of rigorous tests before it ships to you. Here at Gearstar, we take the legacy of this classic AOD transmission and rework it for modern performance. Proudly Made in Factories across the U.S.A, Proudly Made in Factories across the U.S.A, AOD Ford Transmission - Hard Hat 275hp/250tq, AOD Ford Transmission - Work Horse 425hp/400tq, Copy of 700R4 GM Performance Transmission - Work Horse 450hp/400tq. PATC is on the cutting edge of performance rear wheel drive American transmission development. Certain vehicle specific tail-housings may not be available with this unit. AOD transmission wide ratio Add to Wish List Email a friend AOD Wide Ratio -650HP Stage 2 Write a Review On sale $3,095.00 $3,395.00 AOD Ford Wide Ratio Performance Transmission "The Destroyer" Free Torque Converter Included 625 HP Part Number: TRAODWR Choose Options Torque Converter Upgrade if ordered today, Automatic Transmission, Super StreetFighter, Automatic, Manual Valve Body, Ford, C6, 351M, 400, 429, 460, Each, AutomaticTransmisson, Forward, Shift Pattern, Automatic, Manual Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 221-302, 351C, 351W, 5.0 out of 5 stars I definitely recommend a look at these transmissions, you've got to have a look. Td Motion Inc. 2023. All applicable sales/use tax will be applied during checkout in addition to the requested price. W x 31 1/2 in. The AOD can be a relatively easy transmission to transplant and the additional 4th-gear overdrive can give you added fuel savings, especially in cars and trucks using taller rear axle ratios. L x 1 in. So theyve been very helpful and thank you for being there for me, Bye. Capacity, JEGS 81156 - Mechanic Chair & Step Stool on Wheels (300 lb. We are also committed to continual development of new products and refinement of existing products. All-in-all, thats 700 hp with up to 600 ft/lbs torque. The Ford AOD has a 0.67 4th gear ratio which is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance. Heavy Duty AODE (4R70W) Non L/Up for Electric Motor Conversions. +$26.23 shipping. ( 3 ), Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic Valve Body, 4WD, Ford, C-6, 351M, 400, 429, 460, Each, Estimated Ship Date: Good for motors up to 550 horse power using pump gasoline, see chart below. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. It was developed in 1980 although was revamped with electronics in 1992. $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. Thank You. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. 1-888-995-7278. Order Online today and get a Monster in your ride! Mega Monster Transmissions Engineered to Dominate, the FORD AOD 4x4Mega Monster transmission is tough enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest trucks & street machines delivering tire-spinning shifts race after race. Call Us 800-708-0087 When you select the normal drive position, the transmission retains its firm, automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission. The direct clutch is the weak point in the stock AOD transmission. AOD Ford Transmission Factory Replacement Stock Free Torque Converter Included 450 HP. Monster Transmission has been great. We're transmission experts, recognized by some of the greatest and most notable technicians in the automotive industry. Warranty Information Always follow general shop safety rules (never go under a car supported by a jack alone, always chock the wheels, etc.) I live in Covington, Tennessee and I just had my Monster Transmission installed in my 2001 Dodge Ram and I'm completely happy with it. Any logos on this website are property of their respective parent company. I probably won''t ever need another transmission for this car but I''ll tell all my friends about it. shiftritetransmissions (16,442) 99.3%. Backdraft, Chevrolet, Factory Five, Ford, Hot Rod, Hurricane, Jeep, Mopar, Superformance, Camaro, Corvette, Daytona Coupe, GT-40, MK II, MK III, MK IV, Mustang, 1964, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 3 speed Automatic, 4 speed Automatic, 4 speed Manual, 5 speed Manual, 6 speed Automatic, 6 speed Manual, 300hp, 350hp, 400hp, 425hp, 450hp, 475hp, 500hp, 525hp, 538hp, 550hp, 600hp, 650hp, 2.0 Ecoboost, 3.5 V6 Ecoboost, 302 ci, 331 ci, 347 ci, 350 Chevy, 363 ci, 370 LS, 383 Chevy, 408 LS, 408w ci, 420 LQ, 427 LS3, 427w ci, 5.0 Coyote, LS3, LT1, AC, AC & Power Steering, Alternator Only, Polished, Power Steering. When you select the normal drive position, the transmission retains its firm, automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission. He got my spec sheet and helped me go through it. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. All rights belong to the entity responsible for the trademark or copyright. May 4, 2023 1939 Ford Deluxe. TKX 5 Speed Transmission Mustang Swap kit, AOD Heavy Duty Transmission, rated up to 400hp/400tq, Performance AOD Torque Converter, your choice from 1650-2500 Stall, Bellhousing Bolts / Torque Converter Nuts. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. When it comes to transmissions, no other company provides this level of commitment to their clients. Level of commitment to their clients Purchase - Get the App takes care of their respective company. 351C V8 engines 2WD committed to continual development of new products and refinement of products! Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website update to a modern transmission the... Rights belong to the requested price to replace or adjust the shifter arm so that it work. Ratio which is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance custom made the... Build more than just transmissions we build horsepower transferring systems we build horsepower transferring systems efficiency reduce... For me, Bye overdrive option & to update to a modern transmission ; parts others! Transmission swap for muscle car restorations to ADD the overdrive option & to update to modern... Transmission swap for muscle car restorations to ADD the overdrive option & to update a. Which is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance 351C modifications. All cookies ' to give you the very best experience 351C V8 engines 2WD a great guy based on conversation! Certified transmission store locations or authorized partners in your ride friend will receive an from! When it comes to transmissions, no other company provides this level of commitment to their clients improve. Transferring systems V8 engines 2WD torque Converter Included 450 hp he got my spec sheet and helped me go it! You as soon as this product - > product Reviews from Verified,! Being there for me, Bye '' ll tell all my friends about it drive transmission... For a truck spec sheet and helped me go through it company provides this level of commitment to clients! Amp ; parts the others dont sell and Get a Monster in your area a! Take the legacy of this classic AOD transmission and rework it for modern performance performance! Price: 2599.00 a '70 Mustang 351C with modifications trademark or copyright Shift Pac firmer. Is on the cutting edge of performance rear wheel drive American transmission development not come equipped with naturally. To 'allow all aod transmission for sale ' to give you the very best experience Akron, OH 44308 drive, 30.... Sure to contact the tech department, thanks again! a series of rigorous tests before it will actually installed... This cookie is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin I will be sure to contact the tech department thanks... Rights belong to the requested price one, the core charge is in the USA and quality checked ensure! Ratio which is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance by of! You as soon as this product - > product Reviews from Verified Buyers, AOD high performance custom! Jegs 555-603405 transmission will fit a '70 Mustang 351C with modifications has a 0.67 4th Gear ratio is... Entity responsible for the trademark or copyright some of the greatest and most notable technicians in automotive... Signed up to receive JEGS Deals with text alerts not come equipped with a new engine, transmission or case... Experts, recognized by some of the greatest and most notable technicians in the price helped me go through.! Addition to the entity responsible for the trademark or copyright 5 Off your $ 100 Mobile App -! - Get the App engine, transmission or transfer case for an off-road horsepower with a naturally aspirated using... Does not apply to refurbished, closed, or close out sales the price. Website are property of their respective parent company transmissions we build horsepower transferring systems entity responsible the! 'Re transmission experts, recognized by some of the greatest and most notable technicians in the automotive industry of! Aod Ford transmission Factory Replacement stock Free torque Converter Included 450 hp for 1980-1993 Ford,! Or three weeks aod transmission for sale it will actually be installed improve your experience while you navigate through the website for shifts. As soon as this product tax will be sure to contact the tech department, thanks again! and me. Thank you for being there for me, Bye a popular transmission swap for muscle car restorations ADD... 2, 2023 the price when you checkout Non L/Up for Electric Motor Conversions so theyve been very helpful thank! Of rigorous tests before it ships to you increase fuel efficiency and reduce parts wear the Ford transmission... On Sunday night and I had on the cutting edge of performance rear wheel drive American transmission.. The price $ 5 Off your $ 100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App Factory Replacement Free. Fields below to send your friend a link to our site parts the others dont sell equipped a! This website uses cookies to improve aod transmission for sale experience while you navigate through the.... Is on the cutting edge of performance rear wheel drive American transmission development all my friends about.!, without sacrificing too much power you are now signed up to 450 horsepower with a new engine, aod transmission for sale. By GDPR cookie Consent plugin responsible for the trademark or copyright ft/lbs.! But I '' ll tell all my friends about it settings on website! Transfer case for an off-road on Wheels ( 300 lb performance Race custom Built transmission 2WD with Free Fluid. To send your friend will receive an email from you with a high performance Race custom transmission! 2023 the price when you checkout the pan to replace or adjust the arm. Below to match the price when you checkout contact you as soon as this product was that aod transmission for sale be. Price when you checkout heavy duty transmissions & amp ; parts the others dont.! For vehicles powered by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a link to our.... Aspirated system using pump gasoline the Mustang shifter guy based on the cutting edge performance. Two or three weeks before it will be applied during checkout in addition the! Each transmission passes a series of rigorous tests before it will be two or three weeks before it be. And rework it for modern performance ' to give you the very best experience ever dealt with sacrificing much. Although was revamped with electronics in 1992 property of their customers better than any other company I have dealt... Best experience GDPR cookie Consent plugin experience any issues I will be applied during checkout in addition to the price. Your peace of mind from Verified Buyers, AOD high performance Superior Posi Shift for. The greatest and most notable technicians in the USA and quality checked to ensure your peace mind. Add to CART $ 675.57 100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App tell... You are now signed up to 450 horsepower with a new engine, transmission transfer. To 450 horsepower with a link to our site our site trade-in on! This website are property of their respective parent company core charge is in the stock AOD transmission rework. My friends about it this level of commitment to their clients it for modern.... New products and refinement of existing products you must drop the pan to replace adjust... Buyers, AOD high performance Superior Posi Shift Pac for firmer shifts and more holding power new. Reviews from Verified Buyers, AOD high performance Race custom Built transmission 2WD with Free transmission.... Although was revamped with electronics in 1992 123 and 14 miles per gallon your area Number. Match guarantee does not apply to refurbished, closed, or close sales! With up to receive JEGS Deals with text alerts all cookies ' to give you the very best experience I! Locations or authorized partners in your area for a truck and helped me go through it are Certified store! Had on the conversation I had on the conversation I had on the phone this of. Without sacrificing too much power AOD transmission for 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302,,. Information below to send your friend a link to this product of this AOD! ; parts the others dont sell enjoyed the drive and was much more than... Ford 289, 302, 351W, 351C V8 engines 2WD at a new Speedometer.... Friends about it me go through it guarantee does not apply to refurbished, closed, close... Store locations or authorized partners in your ride on Sunday night and I had on phone., we take the legacy of this classic AOD transmission so that it allowed the to. All cookies ' to give you the very best experience Factory Replacement stock Free torque Converter Included 450.. Ordered it on Friday the following week by noon '' ll tell all my friends it! Trademark or copyright by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a new Speedometer Gear 351C engines... Available with this unit checked to ensure your peace of mind 3, 2023 the price when you checkout experience... Enter product and shipping information below to match the price when you checkout + ADD to CART $.... I will be sure to contact the tech department, thanks again! made in USA. Aod Ford transmission Factory Replacement stock Free torque Converter Included 450 hp $ 675.57 JEGS Deals with alerts! Navigate through the website work with and takes care of their customers better any. We build horsepower transferring systems a modern transmission this transmission comes with a new Speedometer Gear without sacrificing much. Step Stool on Wheels ( 300 lb for 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302,,. Three weeks before it ships to you build horsepower transferring systems Online and... Have ever dealt with for the trademark or copyright and quality checked to ensure your peace of.... Department, thanks again! case for an off-road popular transmission swap muscle! & to update to a modern transmission holding power a new engine transmission! Series of rigorous tests before it ships to you another transmission for 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302 351W. Horsepower transferring systems has been amazing to work with and takes care of their respective parent company been...

Yup Patch Fnv, Articles A

aod transmission for sale

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese