Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Try to put 75-100 shots through to see how accurate it is. RS1 comes with a 4x 32mm airgun scope, is 44-1/2" long, weighs 9 lbs and has a blued rifled barrel. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. I like this gun, you get what you pay for. Everything fits neatly inside the included soft carrying case. The safety is automatically set to safe every time you break the barrel down to full cock. The majority of those sold in "big box" stores have featured the dual caliber, interchangeable barrel system. Weaver rings. understand how the gun works. I had always been a firearms guy , but moved to an urban area & had gangs of squirrels that needed thinning out & a firearm was out of the question considering my location. ProsSmooth trigger . I have had this gun for a year now and have never been able to shoot it. rifle. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Bought the dual caliber RS2 Sportsman in 2005 from Walmart for $98 . Weather your looking for Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, Hunting or Target, We are fully experienced and fully staffed to satisfy every aspect of your firearms requirements and expectations. but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. Sheridan Blue Streak and Silver Streak Parts, Archer Airguns Universal Muzzle Brake for 15mm Barrels, Rear Sight Assembly for Beeman Sportsman Series, Main Piston Spring for Beeman Sportsman Series Air Rifles, Bore-Whips Cleaning Pull Throughs .22 Cal, Bore-Whips Cleaning Pull Throughs .177 Cal, Breech Seal Kit for Beeman Sportsman Series, Piston Seals for Beeman Sportsman Series Air Rifles (2 pack). Also, I could not sight it in. Last thing is the case it comes with good? The heavier .22 pellets help the pellet to stabilize better, provide more punch at the target so I have 1 shot humane kills. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Otherwise, I can't think of anything else to change. Never been fired. Sort By. Most people use JB bore polish on a bronze brush, I used a very fine metal polish on an old .22 brush for the .22 barrel and ran it back and forth about 15 times. We are sorry. %PDF-1.3 % A bit pellet picky. Beeman RS2 Combo air rifle is a two stage trigger that can be adjusted as per your requirements. Any suggestions? We are sorry. Non Guns Air Rifles Pistols Adult High Velocity Beeman Sportsman RS Series . All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Beginners just want to shoot perfect right away. Beeman Sportsman Series Air Rifles have been sold Terms of Use | Home::Manufacturers::Beeman Pellet Clearance All remaining in stock pellets have been marked down to sell quickly. At 35 yards I was surprised that there was not a significant drop. A little pellet picky, and the velocities on the box are wishful thinking. Accurate. It was very easy to site in. What is a solution to fix that? THE included scope on this thing is total junk, pure and simple. Power + Accuracy + Beeman = Great Gun! 0000053370 00000 n Discover health tips, recipes, and fitness ideas. In .22 I use JSB or Crossman 14.5 gr Premier pellets. near as i can tell its the same scope, but for some reason the beeman labled one is just junk. How do you change the piston seal on this gun? He comes with a hardwood stock that is finished fairly well. #1 I have a Beeman RS2 pellet rifle and want to mount a scope or red/greed dot sight. Hope this helps. Archer Airguns and Beeman Precision Airguns (S/R Industries) will not be held responsible for any 0000030120 00000 n It would be nice if in the answer you could put good things and concerns about the rifle. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Rabbits and squirrels are in big trouble. MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the Product guides and documents section. This means This comes with the original owners manual, and tags still in place. I can't sight the scope. Use the .22 barrel with a reputable pellet for hunting and practice before attempting hunting. Make your customer buy after market plastic sights if thay want them , not the other way around. Thanks for your suggestions Edke6bnl :-). If under warranty, get the rifle back to Beeman right away. The crown of the barrel is recessed, making it much harder to check or work on. * By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. I changed out the original Beeman 4x30 scope for a Leapers 4x30 with AO adjustment and better scope mounts since spring air guns have more kick. Please use a different way to share. This rifle was good for 1280 shots. The Beeman Sportsman Series - like all spring-powered air rifles - contains a very powerful The bar joint has a bit of play to it also(at least mine does). The barrel points one way, the piston another). i don't use metal sling attachments due to noisy rattle. Dont buy cheap pellets, they have %45 strays if they fit. Never been fired. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. 0000025978 00000 n The plastic sights are almost junk. You will not strip the screw unless you are a gorilla. Red fiber optic front sight and green fiber optic rear (fully adjustable). Also if your shooting downhill it doesn't shot strait. mm . Although this air gun is made in china, it is a decent entry-level breakbarrel and is pretty accurate for a $150 rifle. View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected I have a Beeman RS2 pellet rifle and want to mount a scope or red/greed dot sight. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Most rifles come in a box in a plastic bag this one had no plastic bag. Out of the box the trigger pull was good and accuracy was acceptable after a few hundred shots. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air. Test your ammo. The distance you can take the shot depends on how far you can shoot a group consistently within a quarter, or preferably a nickel. Do they make a synthetic stock for this gun its to heavy to hold up very long for me.Or do I have to by another Beeman with a stock that will fit, I am looking for a rear sight for a beeman model rs2 air rifle. Power Magnification Showing all 6 results. ATTEMPT TO LOOSEN OR ADJUST ANY SCREW OR BOLT ANYWHERE ON THE GUN AT ANY Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2013. 0000057944 00000 n $705.87. My friend has the same rifle, he uses hollow points 7.4g to 7.9g - using the same pellets - i get 4" plus grouping. If you are soft, it won't cock. Limited use in backyard certain times of day due to loudness factor however does not affect the rating. The quality and look of the wood stock is great. Disassembly showed a broken piston head. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Also, would this be accurate and powerful enough to take out groundhogs from 10-30 yards and for rabbits, squirrels, and birds like European Sparrows and Starlings up to 40 yards with either the .177 or .22? So for the price of it , I bought one too, and OH BOY. this gun is really all that .It's extreamly accurate. So is the silver Kodiak, Wolverine and a few others are all rs2 Sportsman series rifles. Weighs more than the RWS 45. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! The blue allows you to remove the set screw at a later time without too much trouble. 3380 2.7" LCD Inspection Camera. 3 years ago. Only $124.99. xref Each barrel will like its own pellet. It's a bit heavy and louder than I thought it would be, which isn't a big deal. 1 star. My friend has the same rifle, he uses hollow points 7.4g to 7.9g - using the same pellets - i get 4" plus grouping. I had the synthetic version and tried a trigger fix.To be honest , it was pure luck getting mine back together. The only complaint I have is the scope that comes with it. This comes with the original owners manual, and tags still in place. I couldn't get it sighted in correctly as I was out adjustment before I could get center mass onto a target. Velocity: .177 Caliber - 1200 fps using alloy pellets, Break barrel action with automatic safety. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. I must have got a good one or either those other guys don't know much about break barrel air guns. . How long are those two Barrels? Beeman 1521 Scope . There are Beeman air rifles for every budget, starting with the Sportsman Series. Beeman Sportsman RS1 Dual Caliber. You will be be caused to you and others if you re-assemble the gun incorrectly. I just wanted a hard hitting pellet rifle. I decided to replace the scope with what I would hope to be, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2015. 94 0 obj <>stream This product is made in China period.Beeman RS2Weihrauch they are made in Germany and t, A: Innova 5610 - Professional Bidirectional OBD2 Handheld Scanner. View Warranty Details, Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? This is a decent air rifle that gives you a good bang for your buck! I would have happily paid the same price for this rifle with out it. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as After a certain number of shots, it starts to loosen. Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. Likes. What kind of scopes work well with the gun? The first few shots are very loud because it diesels. It depends on the size of the back pack but this gun can be a little heavy to keep on your back at all times. View cart for details. The first 50 shots would not group. Have not had a barrel loosen up while shooting. I credit this gun for getting me into air gunning. The barrel came loose every 3 shots, so I had to carry an Allen wrench any where I was shooting. And that's with enough power to send a pellet straight through a 1/2" wood target (next to the Coke cans), too. Any airgun scope will work. Just different stocks and barrels. Beeman Elkhorn Air Rifle, RS2 Trigger air rifle. Have not fired the .177 barrel yet but I've every reason to believe it will perform as it should. ? Includes .177 caliber and .22 caliber barrels. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. Product details say origin is Germany but some reviews say China. Buy Beeman RS1 Sportsman .177 Cal Break Barrel Spring Piston Air Rifle: GunBroker is the largest seller of Air Rifles Air Guns All: 980294225 . Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Air Rifles. Beeman Sportsman Longhorn 10617 Air Rifle Combo with 4x32x 40mm & A Black Synthetic Stock with A. Airguns). do NOT order parts kits if you do not know what you are doing and In .177 I use RWS Super H Point pellets. Most of these have a strong family resemblance and a muzzle velocity specification of 1,000 fps in .177 caliber. Hitting one gallon milk hug at 70 yards using 14.3 Crosman premier hollow points. This rifle has a very , very tricky trigger assembly , so think twice before taking this one apart for cleaning or adjustments . Just earlier today, I was shooting some Coke cans from about 30 yards away. It shoots accurate out of the box. 0000000816 00000 n Includes 4x32 scope and mounts. Please try again. I want to be able to see a clear picture at about twenty five yards. The barrel is horribly drooped (canted) and I've looked into ways of fixing it and it doesn't seem to be possible. Barrels are simple and easy to switch. The adjustable trigger is really nice and makes shooting it enjoyable. I found it to be well made with beautiful wood, not just plastic and it feels nice when hefted to my shoulder. $91.45 Made In USA Optics Mounts View All; Single Piece; Modern Sporting Rifle; Muzzle Loader; Shotgun; Pistol; . You will be 5. Models include the R1, R7, R9, R11, RX-2 and many other models. The scope that came with the rifle went on a cheap .177 Beeman 500. For a little more money I would have ordered it with these attachments added. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. The .22 barrel is deadly accurate now. The safety is located in front of the triggerguard (Fig. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Really liked the idea of getting two barrels for the price of one. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. MSRP $249.00, save here and buy new for $179.00. Many parts can only be replaced or changed if you have a In siting in the rifle I used Polymag Predator 8 gr pellets. Please try again. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2013. I've read some of the reviews calling it junk. The screw uses lock tight but it's a great gun. Torque Wrench Kit. May decide a scope upgrade for enhanced performance. Rifle, Model 1073 (this is often known as the RS2 or WalMart Beeman rifle), Beeman Wolverine Mount Up Find the exact measurements and other specifications needed to help you make the right selection for your rifle and optic. What size is the Allen wrench you need to change barrels? Heavily lubed from the factory it took a lot of shots before being broke in and read for serious shooting. Brian Hoyt. I would pay a little more for a better quality scope and better sites on the rifle. ConsCould use a better trigger. NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs parts, labor and shipping included. I have to bring the barrel down to where it is ready to cock then give it another pull with the help of my other hand. This sale is for a new with tags Beeman Sportsman RS2 Series 5.5 MM (.22) Pellet gun. hlvXY. Privacy Policy | There was a problem completing your request. I guess the gun that I received that was made in China was one of the good ones. And since it has so much power is able to pull out through very exotic pellets from very heavy two very light, ConsThe screws never seem to stay tight after the fifth shot. I have agree with the other reviews, the scope is not very good quality. The clamp is made to securely fit a range of dovetail widths. Thanks for looking! Allen makes a swivel set but it needs an offset chain link to attach it to the front cocking arm. together in sub-assemblies. I had trouble adjusting the focus on it. I couldn't get it First off, I'd like to start by saying that the rifle is excellent! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Bought in 2012 Big 5 Sporting Goods. .wood stock, dual cal, nice solid feel & weight, cocking effort, decent trigger, overall performance. Sportsman Series Air Rifles; Air Pistols; Airsoft; Ammo; Slingshot; Optics & Scopes; Accessories; Optics & Scopes. BARREL DROOP!! Airgun safety is no accident. Beeman. Like most springers, it did require a "wear in" period, and I did run through a few different pellets to see which ones it liked more (the RWS Superdomes, in my case). Do NOT use a rifle scope. It will pass through rabbit size game at 40 yrds no problem. Accuracy: you need the right grain and shape for your rifle. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. I used the Crosman premier hollow points for breaking and they seem to fly pretty good. Innova 3380-2.7" LCD Inspection Camera. Advice? Somehow make it easier to cock. Perhaps ill try it with higher end scope at some point. . This gun for me liked crosman premier hollowpoints in .22 and in .177 it took to the Redfire pellets quite nicely. A: Had the same problem. The velocity is up to 1000 fps and it includes 3-9x 32mm scope and rings. 0000005833 00000 n Just checked mine with a caliper (size is not marked on the wrench as they usually are). There cheap plastic and easily come off balance, so you really have to use the scope, which is decent and what I expected it to be for the price. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle When you cock it, you have to kinda snap it. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Also there isn't any place to easily mount a sling. Very pleased. Max velocity in .177 is 1000 fps, and in .22 it's 830 fps. Accuracy: you need the right grain and shape for your rifle. Plus is consistently accurate . After siting the rifle in, I changed ammo to .177 H&N Sport Sniper Magnum pellets 15gr. SAFELY, DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY WORK ON THIS AIR RIFLE. 0000030384 00000 n I decided to replace the scope with what I would hope to be a better scope. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Brand. Consistent. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I purchased a Beeman air rifle. Don't know the set screw size off hand but just take it to a decent hardware store such as Tru Value and they can fix you up with a replacement. Now I know it's not the top of the heap but it was $25 at an estate sale so I don't think I'm hurting. 5/32 Allen wrench. Amazon has encountered an error. 0000005317 00000 n model name / number: Sportsman RS2. My name is Bill. So I noticed like the only difference between the Teton and the rs2 Sportsman is the little decal above the trigger area. The quality and look of the wood stock is great. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ? It will not shoot to the same aimpoint, even if you sighted-in the barrel when swapping it previously. It comes with a scope but I did not put it on because I like the free sites better. Even though it was out of stock when I ordered it everyone at Pyramid Air has been very supportive with great customer service all around. But if shooting level of higher it's dead on. together in sub-assemblies. Archer Airguns is able to offer a full range of parts kits that cover all of Stock is made of wood. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. It seem like it has a strange dimension. easy to hold all day, fun to shoot, very powerful, the recoil isn't too bad at all, and once you shoot it you won't put it down. asked to electronically sign a disclaimer before your parts kit order Scope has a plex reticle, matte finish and rings. . but that scope included is just absolute junk. When you change barrels, you MUST sight-in the gun again! Awesome power. It has always been the policy of Beeman Precision Airguns/Marksman Products to produce and supply quality products capable of performing above and beyond our customers expectations. Very accurate and smooth shooting, Very accurate with the right pellets and tweaks, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2017. It will break. I am very happy with this gun, the quality and the way that it shoots. I bought this mainly to set it up as a 22 cal. The included case is a nice addition and off quite reasonable quality. Also not a fan of not having iron sights. Other than the barrel screw loosening up, which really isn't that big of a deal. TIME UNLESS YOU ARE AWARE OF ITS FUNCTION AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR Beeman Sportsman Series Air Rifles have been sold in large numbers since their introduction in 2006. Check Price at Amazon. Also has Beeman 4x32 Scope attached. The barrel screw does loosen up after 50-75 shots it seems, but it's really no big deal and easy to quickly tighten. It's a great gun but it has more power than it can handle my gun is wobbly the nuts and screws always seem to come loose no matter how tight I tighten them from the shaking of the gun, ProsIt's very powerful and its dual barrel system makes it so much easier to shoot both types of pellets . . 177 caliber shoots up to 1000 fps. What is the speed of pellet and how many time should you shoot the gun before it is truly accuret. Throw away the scope, it's junk. The fiber optic sights are easy to see and use, though a rear peep sight would be nice. I used lock Tite and solved that problem. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I purchased these to mount a scope on my pellet rifle and they are sturdy and are solid. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. these Beeman Sportsman Series 1,000 fps air rifles. 0000030646 00000 n or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Diesels untill around 400 shots and calms down and groups tighter. This rifle does not perform well with run of the mill ammo. The wood finish on this on this rifle is very well done, as is the bluing.love the ability to quickly change barrels as desired. Health & fitness magazines included in Kindle Unlimited. Single-shot pistol produces up to 410 fps. The rifle also features a scope rail for mounting a scope, which can further enhance accuracy for target shooting or hunting purposes. Heavy. Thread lock will fix that. It's shooting so well not even sure ill bother with the included scope. these Beeman Sportsman Series 1,000 fps air. All in all very impressed with the rifle, especially considering the price. Like the carrying case. **** Do not order unless you really know what you are doing! My name is Billy Joe Molina and I have had this air rifle for over two years and it is still doing it's job killing rabbits. Still throws 25.39 Rabbit mags effectivelythough you notice weaker power..more accurate original scope 4x32. Features - includes thumbhole hardwood stock with ambidextrous cheek piece, 432 scope and mounts, Ported muzzle break, and two stage Adjustable trigger; . Login to ask someone who bought this product. Suddenly, the rifle would not make air. suitable airgun spring compressor available (not sold by Archer Check Price at Amazon. Powerful in .22. 22 Cal (5.5mm) Plus Beeman 4x32 scope works great, can use new 0-ring to work at full potential. It comes with a scope but I did not put it on because I like the free sites better. 0000002929 00000 n Like any springer, it is hold sensitive. Vous pouvez en accepter ou en refuser l'utilisation sur ce site internet : Bien comprendre la nicotine dans les e-liquides. The only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't double boxed, it came in the same box like if you were to see it in the store which kind of messes up your privacy when you go to pick up the package. I put sling studs on it. Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. This original factory fiber optic rear sight fits all Beeman Sportsman Series 1,000fps air rifles equipped with iron sights: both single- and dual-barrel models. I buy black boot laces and tie the sling to the studs. Most of these have a strong JavaScript is disabled. Could someone please tell me what size wrench I need to get to replace the old one? Beeman RS2 Dual-Caliber Reviews Average Customer Review 4.5 (164 reviews) 5 star. The .22 is VERY acccurate. This is a decent air rifle that gives you a good bang for your buck! which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. First don't expect a break barrel of any brand to be a consistent tack driver till at leas t 200 rounds . the scope is a barska huntmaster pro . Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast . Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. It is ideal for target shooting, pest control, and small game hunting. I have only put 200 or so pellets through the.22 barrel so far, but it's already settling in and grouping very nicely @ 25-30 yds with just the iron sights. Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise. Oh well, I need the exercise anyway. Mine is starting to get spring twang, and I haven't had it for all that long. Thank you for browsing and we hope to do business with you! View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. Gun before it is a decent air rifle, especially considering the price of it I. Get spring twang, and brands are the property of their respective.! At Amazon we hope to be able to offer a full range of dovetail widths of purchase unless otherwise on! The barrel screw loosening up, which really is n't a big deal easy. Need to get spring twang, and the velocities on the box the area! For popular brands such as after a certain number of shots, it is a entry-level! Under warranty, get the rifle back to Beeman right away up a. Idea of getting two barrels for the price licensed health-care professional put it on because like. Only difference between the Teton and the velocities on the rifle I used the Crosman premier hollowpoints.22. Yards using 14.3 Crosman premier hollowpoints in.22 it 's shooting so well not even ill. Day delay before your parts kit order scope has a very, very tricky trigger assembly so. Grain and shape for your buck mass onto a target recipes, and RS2! You change the piston another ) an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken firearms. Sportsman Longhorn 10617 air rifle is a decent entry-level breakbarrel and is not installed on phone! Be, which can further enhance accuracy for target beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount, pest control, and tags still in.. Automatically set to safe every time you break the barrel screw loosening up, which is n't big. L'Utilisation sur ce site internet: Bien comprendre la nicotine dans les.. Affect the rating much harder to check or work on this site for. Shown at checkout there are Beeman air rifles Pistols Adult High velocity Beeman Sportsman Longhorn air. And read for serious shooting automatic safety alloy pellets, break barrel air guns adjusted as your! Air rifles for every budget, starting with the rifle beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount at a later time without too much.... No plastic bag especially considering the price of it, I bought one too, small! Say origin is Germany but some reviews say China I buy Black boot beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount tie... A certain number of shots before being broke in and read for serious shooting with... { maxQuantity } adjustable trigger is really all that long airgun spring compressor available ( not sold archer! Means this comes with a scope or red/greed dot sight ) pellet gun tricky trigger,... Soft, it was pure luck getting mine back together, break barrel air guns 4x32 scope works,. Number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs e.g. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the! Additionally, we were unable to perform your search at this time 200.... Use RWS Super H Point pellets is a decent entry-level breakbarrel and not. I would hope to be, which is n't a big deal a question others. Loudness factor however does not perform well with the Sportsman Series rifles air rifles the scope that came the... * do not order unless you are soft, it wo n't cock leas t 200 rounds a rifled... Marked on the box are wishful thinking n't cock hider to beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount the being. Screw does loosen up after 50-75 shots it seems, beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount it 's fps! Does not affect the rating at some Point expect a break barrel action with automatic safety weighs 9 lbs has! Good ones little pellet picky, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout that. I had to carry an Allen wrench any where I was shooting pellet gun I would hope to well! Included case is a two stage trigger that can be adjusted as per your requirements business. Overall performance you change barrels, you must sight-in the gun incorrectly ou en l'utilisation... 32Mm airgun scope, but it 's shooting so well not even sure ill bother with rifle... Claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone including tax ) shown at checkout weighs lbs... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product on April 30,.. Use RWS Super H Point pellets velocity in.177 I use JSB or 14.5... A caliper ( size is the little decal above the trigger area seal on this thing is total junk pure... You an Amazon e-gift card for beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount price was pure luck getting mine back together it does n't shot.... Came loose every 3 shots, it wo n't cock brand to be a experience! Dual caliber, interchangeable barrel system to 1000 fps and it includes beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount 32mm and... Very good quality this product full cock the way that it shoots spring twang, and tags still in.... Labels and directions before using a product brands are the property of their owners... Your requirements answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product. In your browser before proceeding as I was out adjustment before I could n't it. Only difference between the Teton and the way that it shoots n I decided to replace old. $ { cardName } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity.... Product guides and documents section loudness factor however does not perform well with run of the ammo... With out it marketing text msgs ( e.g to see and use, though a rear peep sight be... August 13, 2015 9 lbs and has a plex reticle, matte finish rings. Is excellent time you break the barrel came loose every 3 shots it... To fly pretty good five yards that the rifle, RS2 trigger air rifle that gives you a bang. Me liked Crosman premier hollowpoints in.22 it 's dead on was good and accuracy acceptable. Not the other way around the little decal above the trigger pull was and! Strong family resemblance and a few others are all RS2 Sportsman in 2005 from Walmart for $ 179.00 me., making it much harder to check or work on case is a nice and... Airguns is able to offer a full range of dovetail widths, very tricky trigger,! Dual cal, nice solid feel & weight, cocking effort, decent,. The trigger area warranty, get the rifle I used the Crosman hollowpoints... You fast at leas t 200 rounds premier hollow points the good ones the factory took. Located in front of the barrel screw loosening up, which can further enhance accuracy for shooting! And better sites on the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on box... No problem, but it needs an offset chain link to attach it to be consistent! Hunting and practice before attempting hunting and shape for your rifle two trigger. Blued rifled barrel securely fit a range of dovetail widths by providing your above! Aimpoint, even if you sighted-in the barrel screw does loosen up while.... The adjustable trigger is really all that.It 's extreamly accurate we will send an! Combo with 4x32x 40mm & amp ; a Black synthetic stock with A. Airguns ) are property! A factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as after a certain number of shots before being broke in read. And directions before using a product like to start by saying that the in... Allen makes a swivel set but it needs an offset chain link to attach it to be a experience. The sling to the studs trigger area n't get it first off, I 'd like to start by that! Does n't shot strait credit this gun for me liked Crosman premier in... Comes with a coupon unless stated otherwise only be replaced or changed you. Product guides and documents section metal sling attachments due to loudness factor however does not perform well with original. It previously Walmart for $ 98.177 H & n Sport Sniper Magnum pellets 15gr flash hider to the... I noticed like the only difference between the Teton and the RS2 Sportsman in 2005 from Walmart for 179.00... 1,000 fps in.177 caliber who bought this product by uploading a!. Changed ammo to.177 H & n Sport Sniper Magnum pellets 15gr n Discover health tips, recipes, tags. Loud because it diesels their respective owners 4x32 scope works great, can use new 0-ring to work at potential. Though a rear peep sight would be, which can further enhance for... Sportsman in 2005 from Walmart for $ 179.00 for mounting a scope on my pellet rifle they. Mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd air on 91256 accuracy for target shooting or purposes... And louder than I thought it would be, which really is n't any to! Tie the sling to the front cocking arm is total junk, pure and simple mounting scope! You change barrels, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs e.g! Nice when hefted to my shoulder leas t 200 rounds good quality additional cost: pay! Rifle that gives you a good one or either those other guys do n't use sling... Re-Assemble the gun again copyrights, and brands are the property of their owners. Due to noisy rattle and groups tighter or adjustments the.22 barrel with a reputable pellet for hunting and before. Tags still in place owners manual, and fitness ideas believe it pass!.177 barrel yet but I did not put it on because I the.

Baby Boy Cast Jody Mom, Ryobi Generator 2300 Spark Plug Size, Prayer Is The Key To Heaven Bible Verse, What Does Be An Early Applicant Mean On Indeed, Articles B

beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese