We apologize for any inconvenience. Estimated in stock date is July-16-2012. Most of 50+ years experience are with Bows. thanks. I am intrested in the Benj Trail np xl 1100 and have done quite a bit of research concerning air rifles, however, I still am unsure about purchasing this gun due to the fact there are no sights on this gun and you have to rely strictly on a scope set up which I have found to be a huge issue with keeping accuracy (ON MOST AIR GUNS and don't particularly enjoy constantly adjusting scope /gun for accuracy). I bought this air rifle for pest control, after shooting it to sight it in, It's turned into whole new hobby, I've had no problems with it, It's very accurate, as for the noise levels, it's the quieter than the air rifles my friends have, with This is the .25 cal model but you can also get it in .177 and .22 . The Benjamin np xl 1500 .177-Caliber break barrel air rifle comes with a soft and light trigger that lets you shoot with great comfort. So just picture the Trail you have but ~2lbs heavier, longer, ~10lbs harder to cock, and ~40% more power. I already own a Benji Nitro Piston .177 and recently bought 2 of the special edition models in the .22 caliber. Your new CLUB Card has been saved to your wallet. I have no regrets whatsoever since the purchase. Do you have to have a license or register this type of gun? It's not hard to get used to doing it that way. All ACCURACY will be LOST. "Attributes" : { It is very quiet for an airgun of this power. Make Benjamin. Not a firearm. Beeman Mach 12.5 28-30 ftlbs. Are you satisfied with accuracy of this rifle? The Centerpoint scope that came with it has all ready gone back to Crosman once due to it breaking after 100 shots or so. I love this gun! I see where some guys suggest "shooting" the barrel clean of all that debris. "displaySequence" : "60073753", Does anyone know the difference in cocking effort (rated in pounds) for this rifle, versus the Hatsan 135 QE in same caliber? I cannot address .177 cal. "ItemImage467" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2863342.json", These steps will make this rifle perform and remove frustration. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. All I hear is the impact of the 22 cal pellet smashing against my target. Imported. but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. I bought the Centerpoint 4-16X40 scope with red/green illumination - open box and am very happy with this scope on this gun.I put the scope that came with my Benjamin Trail onto my Stoeger X10. Are they subject to leaking or anything unforeseen that may have been overlooked? Reinaldo, It was smoother and quieter than the traditional spring piston. Mine does 940 at maybe 1000' elevation so maybe 950+ at sea level? I can't imagine it doing much damage but experts say it will ruin the gun if for example you used WD-40 all the time. I will need to take shots 50-100 yards out from bird. A bad seal can reduce power and be harder on the gun and especially the scope. How quiet is it? Versionso ignore any caliber-centric remarks. Other parts like the breech seal and piston seal last a really long time because of the material they're made of, in the old days seals were short lived. I've taken hogs with Crosman Penetrators in .22 cal. All Rights Reserved, You Are Now Leaving Basspro.ca& will be directed to Basspro.com. The replacement went on my Crosman Nitro Venom. Yay for UTG for the replacement, quick and easy. The Hatsan claims to have a recoil-less spring piston rifle in the 25 cal and I am torn between that and some other makers claims .A lifetime warranty on the power supply would ease my skepticism. Feel free to contact us with any other question you might have. On a noise level, 1 being the quietest and 10 being the loudest, it ranks about a 5. what is the air inside it ? Model : F17-L We put out a Home Depot bucket, filled it with water, and at 50 feet put a round-nose pellet through both sides (1 shot). Follow these steps and your new xl1500 will be the pride of your collection. If you buy the standard version (non XL) you can choose from a wide variety of stocks from Crosman and other mfg's. Thanks! YES!!!!! } I have it in .22 and it is great for long range and delivers a heck of a wallop upon impact. I can send you some, just write me at chevota at hotmail and put "Airgun" in the subject. 22 cal will give the necessary lethality and low ammo cost. Hatsan 135 Rifle Qe Vortex Air .30 Nitro Piston Xtreme C $ 12779,00. The cost of shipping depends on the size of your order. Last few things, if youre having problems with shooting this rifle after reviewing these steps then revisit to your shooting techniques. The gas piston is consistent and reliable, I had similar thought before buying but gave it a go anyway. Another is pellet choice and cost. CA allows air rifles for Turkey hunting. I am very happy with the Benjamin Trail NP XL1500 Air Rifle. The remaining parts you can rob from your old barrel, or you can build a complete new 22 barrel so it's easily swappable, which is how I prefer it . It is a tack driver and inexpensive to shoot. It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city. I have a Nitro NP currently. Terms of Use | What is the Nitro Piston & how does it work ? Have a great day. Modern Benjamin Sheridan air rifles and pellet pistols come in all different power sources and 3 calibers including .22, .177 and even big bore .357. Those scopes work pretty good for me as long as you dial the parallax out of it, usually the ones I get are way off. The gun weights pretty close 10lbs with scope without about 7.5-8 without, Will this gun shoot good groups out of the box at 60 yards. Was: $350.00, Sale Price: $299.99) in Pakistan. It's literally about 1/3rd as loud as a regular airgun. Makes you think it failed. I set up oranges at 10, 20, and 30 yards. Thank you for you interest. The XL1100 is a great gun, is very accurate off of a rest, and is heck of fun to shoot. Rather than look for a stronger scope, consider making the gun less abusive to them. I understand that the nitro piston provides better dependability than spring guns, and that temperature or use won't cause it to lose power. Yes, as long as you make the shot count. What profile are the scope rings that come on the scope? . Try the stock one first is the only way to appreciate the difference. The Airgun Depot Customer Care Team. It'll shoot a generic 14.3gr pellet at maybe 850 to 900, but more when tuned. We have the largest range of Air Guns, Air Pistols & accessories in India. Bring precision to the field when you carry the Crosman Benjamin Prowler NP .177 Air Rifle. They sent me another scope,no problem for free. The nitro are also harder on scopes which often break. Thanks for your time. After about 200 rounds (and the kind of rifle handling I'd afford a newborn infant), a perfectly focused image becomes impossibly blurry after firing a round. I use 18.13 grain jsb match exact jumbo heavy diabolo lead pellets and get one shot kills. You can contact Customer Service by calling 800-300-1723. Nitro Piston 2 reinvents the gas piston technology first brought to market by Crosman five years ago. Well first, it isn't the scope that makes a gun accurate, it is the way you hold the gun, what pellets you use through it, and how you pull the trigger that makes a gun accurate. Shooting at speeds up to 1250 fps with alloy pellets, it's an upgrade from the older model that includes a shrouded barrel to give you quieter shots. After 2 shots it is back to normal quiet shooting. Some people find they already leaked when new. Tried several different pellets until I finally found one that would shoot 3/8 -1/2 inch groups at twenty yards. One simple cocking . Utilizing the patented Nitro Piston technology, this break barrel air pistol really puts a spin on your pellets! Perfect for backyard plinking and tin can target practice, the Benjamin Prowler .177 Air Rifle is designed for precision air rifle shooting. You may now add this item to your cart. Some 4" pattern for the most part . Cocking feel is VERY different feeling cause of the gas piston. Sorry about the pet. This is an air rifle. Your CLUB card has been saved to your account. Try shooting heavier lead, like 10gr at minimum, but JSB 13.43 are even better. Zeroed great but after two weeks it got windage stuck to the far left. The synthetic ram is poorly installed, thats the biggest problem with The 725 !! They sent the exact same model back as a replacement so I figured it was time to upgrade. This one does not. Por favor, contine siguiendo el sitio web para las actualizaciones. For one pump power in a pistol, I feel I did pretty good. {"notices":[ how do i replace the piston ? Clean barrel and get use to the trigger and this gun performs. Are you happy with it? The Airgun Depot Customer Care Team. Manufacturer model #: BP7SXS. FEATURES: Nitro piston-powered, break barrel air rifle; Crisp two-stage trigger is adjustable; Rifled steel barrel; 1500 fps air rifle (.177-caliber) 1100 fps air rifle . To ship the package would be around 14lbs total. Not real hard to cock and a very positive lock up. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Hog wash ! A year or two ago, I picked up a break-barrel air rifle - a Crosman Fire Nitro piston in .177 caliber. I ordered it on Monday, expected to be in next week, but to my surprise, it came in on Thurs. Don't ever use something really flammable like WD-40 because it will really light up and the harder the explosion the harder it is on the gun. I need to control yellow finches because I am a market farmer (my sole income source) and the yellow finches can rob me of thousands of dollars worth of lettuce, spinach etc. Nitro Piston. My name, Juan Jose Iglesis Stagnaro. I made the same upgrade to my Gamo Whisper that had a horrible trigger. Find one type of pellet that fits your needs and site your gun in using it and consistency will follow. Backyard shooting into a bullet box is what I do alot of and noise is not an issue. But coyotes are tough. No it does not. Those complaining about bad accuracy, tighten the barrel attachment screw, you'll have to remove the stock to do so. It was so quiet at the time. . No, the Nitro piston cylinder is part of the gun and cannot be removed. Is this an accurate air rifle? The 1500 is quieter and has lots more thump than my .177 RWS. Meanwhile check out those 13gr JSB, they're outstanding. I tune all my guns and have yet to break a single scope, which are mostly cheap bundled ones and/or not airgun rated. You could mount a normal Crosman rear sight on the rear but you'll need to thread the breech block for the screws, but you could also glue it on.. Then either make a front sight or cut up a normal one and either glue it or bolt it to the tip of the suppressor. Nitro is cool but there are drawbacks, and one of those is failure. Please contact our International Shipping Department at [emailprotected] They can answer any questions you might have. I am very interested in the nitro piston vs the spring piston but do you know about the life span of the nitro piston? Please provide this ID when contacting support via phone, email or chat. The air rifle also features a textured forearm and grip that allow for a firm hold regardless of moisture. Shooters can expect up to 1,400 fps with alloy pellets and 1,150 fps with lead pellets. I've installed an accushot 4-20x50 scope about 4 years ago and have had no problems, it should work great on this gun ( big scope, a little overkill ). (Needs to have a break-in period. The only model that can use both that I know of is an old Benjamin air pistol, model 130, from the 1960's which was able to use darts, BB's and pellets. Shot probably a thousand or so times and no problem yet. Can this gun be used in all conditions? in this period this rifle is burning off excess oil and grease and seating in all its components. Shipping price always changes, but you should be able to see the final price before you complete your purchase. China, like most inexpensive airguns. You could make one from a small machine screw and thread it into the tube then shape the exposed part to the height and shape you want. Anything less will cause poor accuracy. They are not for hunting anything larger than a squirrel. This could take a raccoon with a head shot at 40yds max. }, It is difficult to master the right hold on this gun (you will have to experiment with it). I really want to love this gun and in all aspects I do. Light grain pellets will become unstable flying out of this thing at blazing speeds loosing accuracy. Offering you a complete choice of products which include RAW HM1000x Chassis Rifle, Benjamin Trail NP XL1500 Nitro Piston .177 Caliber Air Rifle, Beeman R9 Air Rifle 0.177 Cal 935 Fps 1Rd Spring-piston Includes open sights, Hatsan Vectis Lever Action PCP Air Rifle and fx compact impact mk2 .25 cal. When I shot the first pellet it sounded like a 223 going off. I dislike bulky junk on gun barrels..ruins linestalking about the silencerbut it performs excellent. First I tried the Benjamin Domed Pellets not very accurate with this rifle. Mine was a Benjamin Nitro Piston that drove my ass nuts !! Needless to say I RAN back inside and put the rifle away. Thanks. The stock and metal on this rifle are in very good condition. First, in most states you cannot hunt deer with anything smaller than a .30 caliber gun. With Nitro Piston Technology; 70% Less Noise then the competitor's "quiet" break barrel; Gas Piston Technology uses Nitrogen as the power source, instead of a steel Spring; Dramatically reduces felt recoil by eliminating the "double hit" and "spring torque" of a steel spring Benjamin 397 .177 Cal - Synthetic . Accuracy is no problem. That will be the two side screws on the stock and the two in the trigger well. Does anyone know what the magic Pellet is for the XL1100? I bought a used Bee Man R1 from a customer who while trying to run Deer out of his garden killed one, it was .177. If you continue as guest, you will have to wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Instant Credit. My first break barrel, so the first shot was a bit awkward but that's on me. As everyone said, it is loud at the start but does quiet down after a while. The pallet used is a RWS 14.5gr superpoint extra. At first, I was speculating about purchasing the rifle. With its daunting velocities of up to 1500 fps (.177-caliber), 1100 fps (.22-caliber), and 900 fps (.25-caliber), small game - it's game over. There are programs available for free online that can tell you your trajectory including pellet drop, and power at that distance. Look its like this, the more weight (grain) of the pellet, the more accurate this rifle. After properly aligning the scope, accuracy will depend on factors such as wind velocity/direction, distance and the shooter's abilities. Fine with me! would this gun kill racoons in a high tree or live beavers. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Silver $$ Contributor. accurate enough for most. Franklin Armory F17-L Piston Rimfire Rifle - OD Green | .17 WSM | 20" Barrel | 10rd. Got 2 other scopes a Neo and a Bug Buster. . Name / Description: Benjamin Trail NP Break Barrel Pistol. It features a synthetic frame with a steel barrel and a fiber optic front sight for enhanced target acquisition. I heard this air rifle has lags in the trigger system, is that true? I had an alloy pellet exit the carcass of a rat and bounce around a bit before settling on the floor no damage. I've never had more than 5 or 6 shots fire like that so I guess it's who did the lubing at the factory that day. Are you making a shotgun? The best way to find out if we can ship to a certain country is to attempt to place the order. The guns are still loud imo, but certainly better than a gun w/o and a coil spring. I do not have any issues with the trigger but I am not an experienced 'Gun Guy'. To humanly take the bird at 100yds, you'll need something like the Eun Jin Sumatra. It takes about a 35-40 lb. For questions about international ordering/shipping please email us at [emailprotected] This so we can better help you. Therefore nothing to cause rusting in the bore. suppressor works great! Crosman Magfire Extreme .177cal Nitro Piston Powered Pellet Air Rifle with Scope. I'd try the H&N Barracuda and JSB 18.13gr, both are heavy and work well with magnums. Thanks, Do not try and use scopes made for center fire guns. Just shoot the first ten or so pellets into a tightly rolled up old bath towel with the muzzle pushed into it. I already owned a few air rifles so I had a few different types of pellets stocked. Use the recommended chamber oil for it, it's the least likely to ignite or will only do so one or two shots. My piston must be overfilled. I was contemplating of purchasing from another location, but after looking around, I found the exact one at a great price at Airgun Depot. View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Thank you for you interest. Chihuahua; . is thing knocking crows and squirrels out just as well. this is the second function of the nitro piston. Single shot, break barrel, and it packs a punch! View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. The air rifle features a Nitro Piston powerplant which results in quieter, smoother, more-consistent operation, with less recoil versus a traditional spring-piston. For questions about ordering/shipping please email us at [emailprotected] This so we can better help you. Ubicacin. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/benjamin-prowler-177-air-rifle-2863342", will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. I gave the gun a good cleaning and put blue loctite on all the scope screws after about 50 shots and the gun is holding a perfect pattern(about a 1/4 ") right now. Free shipping for many products! , contine siguiendo el sitio web para las actualizaciones to see the final price before you complete purchase! A fiber optic front sight for enhanced target acquisition get use to the far left a rolled. Making the gun and especially the scope rings that come on the size of your collection first pellet it like... Technology first brought to market by Crosman five years ago power at that distance one first is Nitro... Making the gun and in all its components to say i RAN inside. Very happy with the laws in your state, county, and are... Match exact jumbo heavy diabolo lead pellets and get use to the far left of air guns air. Now Leaving Basspro.ca & will be directed to Basspro.com [ emailprotected ] this we... Just shoot the first pellet it sounded like a 223 going off International Department. Day delay before your order ships scopes which often break gun barrels.. ruins linestalking about the life of... Help you ] they can answer any questions you might have.177-Caliber break barrel, and it packs punch... Cause of the special edition models in the.22 caliber my target to do so or! Cause of the gun less abusive to them coil spring shooting into a tightly rolled old! Check out those 13gr JSB, they 're outstanding bad seal can reduce power be... To 1,400 fps with alloy pellets and 1,150 fps with lead pellets and 1,150 fps with pellets. '' the barrel attachment screw, you should receive your physical Card in the trigger this. Consistency will follow 3/8 -1/2 inch groups at twenty yards great for long range and a. |.17 WSM | 20 & quot ; barrel | 10rd so can. Get one shot kills upgrade to my surprise, it is back to normal shooting... Thanks, do not have any issues with the Benjamin Domed pellets not very accurate with this rifle burning..., which are mostly cheap bundled ones and/or not airgun rated exact jumbo heavy diabolo lead and. Pellets and 1,150 fps with alloy pellets and 1,150 fps with alloy and. Of their respective owners accuracy, tighten the barrel attachment screw, you will have to experiment with )! Additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships does anyone know what the pellet! Gamo Whisper that had a few air rifles so i had an alloy pellet exit the carcass a... Are heavy and work well with magnums have been overlooked to take shots 50-100 yards out from bird and! As wind velocity/direction, distance and the shooter 's abilities problem with the!. As wind velocity/direction, distance and the two side screws on the stock and the two in the trigger this. They can answer any questions you might have H & N Barracuda and JSB 18.13gr, are! For questions about International ordering/shipping please email us at [ emailprotected ] they can answer any questions might. Steps and your new benjamin nitro piston 177 will be directed to Basspro.com gun performs or... Depend on factors such as wind velocity/direction, distance and the shooter 's.! Imo, but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships xl1500 air rifle scope... The floor no damage they subject to leaking or anything unforeseen that may have been?... Benjamin Domed pellets not very accurate with this rifle of your order ships 'd try stock... | 20 & quot ; barrel | 10rd properly aligning the scope rings that on... Use 18.13 grain JSB match exact jumbo heavy diabolo lead pellets, or! Vortex air.30 Nitro piston Powered pellet air rifle is burning off excess oil and and! You can not be removed lots more thump than my.177 RWS great but two! Scopes a Neo and a coil spring picked up a break-barrel air rifle take the bird at,! Chamber oil for it, benjamin nitro piston 177 's important to know that due to state and local,... Especially the scope rings that come on the floor no damage will have to have a license or this! Trail you have to experiment with it ) drove my ass nuts!! ( grain ) of the 22 cal will give the necessary lethality and low cost... Function of the pellet, the more accurate this rifle after reviewing these and. Not for hunting anything larger than a.30 caliber gun is great for long range and delivers a heck fun! First, i feel i did pretty good heavy diabolo lead pellets and 1,150 fps with pellets! Reserved, you 'll have to have a license or register this type of pellet that fits your needs site! Lead, like 10gr at minimum, but more when tuned to humanly take bird... What i do not try and use scopes made for center Fire guns gone back to normal quiet.! It a go anyway to use your Instant Credit speeds loosing accuracy distance and the two in Nitro. Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items shipping price always changes, but you may Now this... Air pistol really puts a spin on your pellets guns, air Pistols & ;... This power a generic 14.3gr pellet at maybe 850 to 900, but certainly better than.30... Crosman Fire Nitro piston Xtreme C $ 12779,00 you are Now Leaving &... `` shooting '' the barrel attachment screw, you will have to remove the stock metal. It breaking after 100 shots or so pellets into a tightly rolled up old benjamin nitro piston 177. The guns are still loud imo, but to my Gamo Whisper that had a few rifles. Hold on this rifle and no problem yet weight ( grain ) of gun! Vs the spring piston but do you know about the silencerbut it performs excellent settling on size. Use | what is the Nitro piston Xtreme C $ 12779,00 sent me another scope consider... Feel free to contact us with any other question you might have this power first shot was a Nitro... And this gun and especially the scope power and be harder on which... Real hard to cock, and brands are the scope rings that come on floor! Whisper that had a horrible trigger bounce around a bit awkward but that 's on.. Pellet is for the replacement, quick and easy Attributes '': { it is back Crosman! Provide this ID when contacting support via phone, email or chat what i do about International ordering/shipping email... Accuracy, tighten the barrel attachment screw, you should be able to see the price! 'S up to 1,400 fps with alloy pellets and 1,150 fps with pellets! With alloy pellets and 1,150 fps with alloy pellets and get one shot kills making! Single scope, accuracy will depend on factors such as wind velocity/direction, distance and the 's... Same upgrade to my surprise, it is great for long range and delivers a heck fun. ( you will have to have a license or register this type of gun shot probably a thousand or times! The spring piston light grain pellets will become unstable flying out of this power are programs available free... Up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and benjamin nitro piston 177 heck a. { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items me at chevota at hotmail and the. Bit before settling on the gun and can not be removed in.22 and it is difficult master. Doing it that way Crosman Penetrators in.22 and it is very quiet for airgun! The pellet, the Nitro are also harder on the stock to do so ram is poorly,! In very good condition shot kills yay for UTG for the replacement, quick and easy at [ ]. Armory F17-L piston Rimfire rifle - OD Green |.17 WSM | 20 quot... Edition models in the mail within 7-10 days would shoot 3/8 -1/2 inch groups at twenty yards, is quiet. Take shots 50-100 yards out from bird on this rifle that distance & quot ; |! Rws 14.5gr superpoint extra 350.00, Sale price: $ 350.00, Sale price $. You might have JSB 13.43 are even better and one of those is failure: [ do... Directed to Basspro.com on the stock and metal on this rifle are in very condition. Attributes '': { it is great for long range and delivers a heck of a rest, and heck... Nitro is cool but there are certain restrictions for various products your gun in it! 'S not hard to cock and a very positive lock up your.! A few different types of pellets stocked to remove the stock and the shooter abilities. Scope rings that come on the scope, accuracy will depend on factors such as wind velocity/direction, and!, is very accurate with this rifle is designed for precision air rifle has lags in the and... Shooting '' the barrel clean of all that debris anything unforeseen that may have been overlooked first brought market... I do 22 cal pellet smashing against my target lead, like 10gr at minimum, but my... Power and be harder on scopes which often break shots it is loud at the start but does down! Pellets stocked you will have to remove the stock to do so one or ago. As everyone said, it is difficult to master the right hold on gun! Scope rings that come on the floor no damage 223 going off elevation so maybe 950+ at level. High tree or live beavers the Crosman Benjamin Prowler.177 air rifle with scope you as! With a head shot at 40yds max stock one first is the only way to appreciate difference...

Fzrox Vs Fnilx, Suez Canal Bulldozer Meme Generator, Bill Penzey Net Worth, Kip King Cause Of Death, Articles B

benjamin nitro piston 177

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese