Ottilie is the highest-ranking new entrant to the popular names list at Number 25, inspired by influencerZoe Suggs daughter Ottilie Rue. Proper pronunciation of Imogen Japanese. 22 Maddy3981 1 yr. ago Agree. Lucas You'll also find some potential pop culture nods (could that be the "Bridgerton" influence to see Simon, Anthony, and . I'm also really liking Oscar and Atticus 5 Share 3. Verywell Family uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. [name_m]Clarke[/name_m] Ive used both spellings, Imogen and Imogene, interchangeably throughout this post so that you can see visually how Imogen vs. Imogene looks with various middle names. Alternatives. Below youll find 75+ middle names that go well with Imogene. Which names are people most fascinated by, interested in, attracted to? In the UK, the name Imogen has remained in top 100 girls names continuously since the 1990s. Don't worry. For boys, names destined for future popularity include Danger, Lucifer, Cosmo, Aurelius, Kit, Lucius, Elio, Cassian, Ambrose, and Magnus. The list is broken down into classic names, alliterative names, names of similar Celtic origins plus unique and cute Imogen middle names ideas. To start our list of middle names for Imogen, we have classic name combinations, like Imogen Alice. We tend to like girl names that have something interesting about them and that aren't very popular. like "hi my name is imogen, but you can call me becks" sounds kinda strange to me. Boy Names That Mean Love 1. If you like a long and complex name one of these four syllable middle names might fit the bill. Sixty percent of Nameberrys top baby names 2021 do not appear on the Social Security Popular Names list for 2020, the most recent year counted. Imogen is a spunky name for a baby, and it would pair well with other feminine and cute names. I'm having trouble finding names for a girl that go with Imogen. A quick scroll through the list reveals that several names have reigned supreme for years, like Oliver, Elijah, Noah, and Jamesjust to name a few. Willem Wim r/namenerds Boy Name - Alternative to Stone. Dashiell Dash Imogen Heap, singer/songwriter. Pronounced: IM uh jen Facts Imogen Heap is a Grammy award winning singer and. group Calix Jimmy is a diminutive for James and Jack is a diminutive for John. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] In some families, the son (usually the first child) has the exact same name as the father, with the addition of a "Jr." (meaning junior) suffix at the end. Meanwhile, Eloise steadily amassed enough page views to become the new Number 1 girls name of 2021. The most popular baby names of 2021 feature a new girl name at the top of the list, and no one is more surprised than the name counters themselves. Meaning: Maiden; Innocent Imogene is a feminine name of Celtic and Latin origin, meaning "maiden" or "innocent." This name is derived from the Gaelic name Innogen, which itself comes from the Gaelic word inghean, meaning "daughter," "maiden," or "girl." Imogene is also said to originate from the Latin word innocens which translates to "innocent." [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] Walden Why not pin to for later! Most non-celebrity people may not get away with naming their son after Superman and opt for a more "normal" baby boy name. Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style. [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] Franklin Name invented by William Shakespeare from the name Innogen. Addison. Wow, thanks, so many ideas I absolutely love [name_u]Orion[/name_u], but it totally wont work where we live at the moment (and not sure how long well stay) [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] is very nice, too. There are also known uses of Imogen prior to Shakespeare, such as the sister of an ally of William the Conquer. Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you to find the perfect name. Imogen in the Top 50 Names Australia 2018 2017 Great Britain 2018 2017 New Zealand 2018 Whether you plan for it or not, the association with a famous person who shares the same name will likely follow your child throughout their lives so take special care to make sure you're happy with the choice. [name_m]Evander[/name_m] Vaughn I like Imogen Clementine as it repeats the M and they both end in the N sound. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] My partner really likes [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]. Innogen means Maiden. From this list, I like [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_m]Orson[/name_m], [name_m]Percival[/name_m], [name_m]Angus[/name_m], [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m], [name_m]Caius[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m], and I actually love [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] (but my partner thinks its a no ) and [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]. [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] Raleigh, [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] The best part of this male name generator is how easy it is to use to find the best boy names possible. [name_m]Oran[/name_m] Come and take a look at the top 100 boy and girl baby names for 2023 so far. Imogen Louise. r/namenerds I need a simple stage name. Each name also includes the names meaning and origins. We were both quite set on it from early on and liked Immie as a nickname too - boys names just seem to be harder dont they! Malcom Adelaide. No idea, Same issue! Eloise came from behind to beat out three goddess names, Aurelia, Luna, and Maeve, that competed for the top spot all year. Hugo Same issue! 07/10/2021 03:19 I love them all if I had to choose I'd probably go with Luca! Marcelino. You'll also find some potential pop culture nods (could that be the "Bridgerton" influence to see Simon, Anthony, and Colin all making the cut?) I like Imogen and Ophelia from your girl's names list! I also researched unique names to pair with Imogen, and names of similar style and origin to make this comprehensive list of Imogen name combinations. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] But when it shows up on Nameberrys Top 10, thats advance notice that it might be the Jennifer of tomorrow. [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] Interestingly, while Imogen has recently been a top 50 name in both Australia and the U.K., the traditional Imogen spelling has yet to crack the top 1000 in the U.S. (Imogene peaked at #157 in 1927). 1. Arlo is a multicultural name whose best definition is between two hills.. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] I like Charlie but its too common I know about 15 of them. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] are also great, and I love [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], but my partner is not a fan [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is also an interesting option! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] . What is the meaning of the name Imogen? [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]/[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] Cassius (cash-us) ], 40 Charming Girl Names with Boyish Nicknames. See what 2 people think about Imogene. . I like Imogen Iona. Ignatius Brooks I love James OH doesnt like. How Imogen is pronounced in French, English, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese. Rose,EsmeandImogenare new to the girls Top 10 in 2021, replacing Luna, Isla, and national favorite Olivia. At the moment, we like [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Oswin[/name_m], [name_f]Oriel[/name_f], [name_m]Cecil[/name_m], [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u]Fionn[/name_u]. For example, John and Mary are common names for a brother and sister. Choosing a family name for your baby boy is still a common tradition, but there are multiple ways to go about it. Cool, thank you for your ideas! Here are the top 10 Imogen middle names that I love the most: The origin story of the name Imogen is not exactly known. The only one I can think of right now is Logan! Rather than a measure of how many babies received each name, its a predictor of which names parents are most likely to choose in the future. Them: My husband Chris, Boy Child who is 12 and Girl Child who is 10. [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] Adeline. Oberon Those names dont show up on last years statistics, they become the popular names of the future. In the US, the name Imogen isnt in the top 1000 girls names and hasnt ever been. In fact, it's one of the first and biggest decisions you have to make as a new parent. I am an Amazon Affiliate and I earn from qualifying purchases. My daughter is almost 3 shes Imogen I always get compliments about how lovely here name is and I think its such a beautiful name now pregnant with this baby and its so hard to find a lovely boys name! But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! Agatha. If you like the name Imogen but havent settled on it yet, here are some names like Imogen: If you like to change or shorten names, here are some nicknames for Imogen: If you already have a daughter named Imogen and are having another child, any of the middle name suggestions would work well for a sister for Imogen. Those names youre destined to hear a lot more of are Ottilie, Seraphina, Imogen, Flora, Persephone, Florence, Saoirse, and Elodie. [name_m]Ian[/name_m] Girl names Daphne, Sienna, Wren, Stella, and Imogen all vaulted up the list. Idris Corben I kind of like [name_u]Tully[/name_u], too, but have a hard time imagining an adult with that name. Callum Then youve come to the right place. [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] These are names you wont currently find on the top name lists. 20 Names Similar to Imogene These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Imogene. However, as the name creeps back into fashion, Imogen has become the favored version for fashionable parents. 16/10/2021 20:57, My friend has an Imogen, Asher and Connie which is really nice. Nothing feels perfect, though. [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Short middle names also give nice flow and the possibility of using the full name if you like double-barrel names. The English name Marlow means "remnants of a lake.". shoestring baby is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Hugo Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. i actually really like beck or becks honestly i feel like it suits me the most out of all of these nicknames. Personally, if you have a boy, I would save Imogen if there is a possibility youll have more children after this one. Here is today's baby name request: We were settled on Imogen (nickname Immy)until we realized that it sounded off with our surname, which has a "jen" syllable in it. Imogen Jade. Theres anew top boy namefor 2021 too, but thats less of a surprise. At the moment I like: Imogen Evangeline is lovely. Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] The story goes that Imogen originated as a Shakespearean printer's misspelling of the traditional Celtic name Innogen, used by him for a character in one of his last plays, English singer/songwriter, formerly of Frou Frou, British political commentator and author, daughter of composer Andrew Lloyd Webber, English writer, daughter of Candida Lycett Green (and sister to Lucy, Endellion, David and John), Miss Wales 2003 and TV personality ("Big Brother"), mother of singer,songwriter Ed Sheeran and jewelry designer, main character in Shakespeare's "Cymbeline", character in the Ascendance trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen, character in 'The Mortal Instruments' series by Cassandra Clare, character in the 'Pretty Little Liars' series, character on Australian soap "Neighbours", character in "Bumface" by Morris Gleitzman, character in "The Rain Before It Falls" by Jonathan Coe, character in "Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox" by Eoin Colfer, character in "The Time of the Ghost" by Diana Wynne Jones, character in "Wise Children" by Angela Carter, character in movie "American Pie Presents: The Book of Love", character in Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld. American billionaire of S.C. Johnson & Son, birth name of Jean Byron, American actress, American actress, daughter of screenwriters Maya Forbes and Wallace Wolodarsky, main character in novel "Starting from Happy" by Patricia Marx, main character in movie "Girl Most Likely", character in book/film "Fried Green Tomatoes", character in "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" by Barbara Robinson, character in "Addie Pray" by Joe David Brown and movie "Paper Moon", character in "Indian Summer" by William Dean Howells, character in opera "Il pirata" by Vincenzo Bellini, character in Charles Exbrayat's novel series, character in 2010 movie "Alice in Wonderland", main character from "All's Faire In Middle School". [name_m]Casper[/name_m] Listed above are the top 1,000 baby boy names from 2021, as determined by birth certificate data. 2023 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. [name_u]Curtis[/name_u] THERE IS NO COST TO YOU & THE COMMISSION HELPS SUPPORT THIS SITE]. I do like [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]. Does Hugo Allen sound good? Looking for middle names for Imogen? The top baby boy names in the U.S. right now Liam, Noah, Oliver, Elijah and James have been popular for quite some time. [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] Alternatively, you could highlight the J sound in Imogen by choosing a middle name that starts with J or soft G. I love Imogen Jasmine as it repeats the J sound, the N sound and the M sound. [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Crispin Kip The alternative spelling to Imogen, Imogene, took hold in the U.S. a century ago. i think i want to be a nickname that people can understand where it comes from without any further . [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]. Speak name Imogen in 20 native languages. Abra. I also like [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Clarence[/name_m], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Imogen, likely coming from the name Innogen, could pair well with these Celtic-themed names below. Imogen Rebecca. Thank you for your ideas! [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] are nice, and have actually been on our list already I do like [name_m]Otis[/name_m], and am trying to figure out whether it would work where we live. [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] Now we turn to unique middle names for Imogene. There are so many great gender-neutral names you might not have thought of yet in your search for the perfect boy name. Alasdair Caspian Hawthorne Names starting with I that go well with Imogen, 55 Handpicked Baby Names That Start With Jer [+ Meanings! I like all but Alice for this reason. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] Lucius Lux [name_m]Silas[/name_m] Historically, Nameberrys top names are ahead of the curve, showing up on the national Top 100 four or five years later. What does the Name Imogen Mean? 1920's boys names: Richard, Ernest, Walter, Clarence, Sidney. Both Innogen and Imogen mean maiden.. They include a mix of more traditional names like Adela to new unique names like Aire, recently popularized by the Kardashian family. Scroll down for more middle names for Imogen, Nicknames for Imogen and names like Imogen. People who like the name Imogen also like: Eloise, Isla, Freya, Alice, Penelope, Violet, Eleanor, Oliver, Theodore, Benjamin . Sibling for Imogen G Gimikdbaby Aug 24, 2018 at 11:41 AM I have an Imogen Joy. More posts you may like. Desmond For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Numerology 9 Imogen, likely coming from the name Innogen, could pair well with these Celtic-themed names below. And finally, if you arent sold on Imogen but like its style, here are some names with a similar feel as Imogen. [name_m]Whitman[/name_m] The Social Security Administration (SSA) usually releases birth certificate data around Mother's Day each year. Eloise, a French name meaning healthy or wide, is best-known as the name of the mischievous little girl who lives at the Plaza Hotel in the eponymous childrens book. Bodhi If you like a name that stands out then you could go with one of these unusual middle names for Imogen. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] So, I need help with names. Osiris [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] Lysander/Leander clear Imogen Violet. Onyx Rupert We have a two syllable last name and one syllable first names do not feel complete! [name_m]Walther[/name_m] [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Joss[/name_u] that being said, i don't know if it would b weird to use it bc it's going off of my middle name. 14/10/2021 00:30 Imogen and Theo Lucas Charlie Leo Sebastian Add message Save Share Report Bookmark I handpicked these middle names from my personal database of 2000+ names. Hamish Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. First we have some ideas for brothers for Imogen, and then a set of names that would work well as sisters for an Imogene. Yet those don't quite make sense. Ruben/Reuben. By Robin Elise Weiss, PhD, MPH Ohhh I like this!! You can highlight the M sound in Imogen by choosing a middle name that starts with M. Imogen Madeline is my favourite, I like the way both names end in the N sound. Imogene. The others: Hera the cat and Baxter the dog. Other big winners among boy names are Orion, Luca, Caspian, and Rhys. I also include a few Irish names since they are close in naming style, and may appeal to people who like the name Imogen. At Shoestring Baby, she uses her skills to research baby name trends, in-depth baby gear reviews & money savings ideas for parents. You can read more in my Disclosure Policy. If we are having a boy we'll most likely use Alexander Joseph. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Isaa Percival Percy Roland Moses: Tamron Hall and Steven Greener. Girl namesnew to the Top 100 in 2021 areOttilie, Juniper, Cecilia, Willow, Ruby, Kaia, Esther, Saoirse, Alexandra, Sage, Lila, Millie, Margot, Avery, and Flora. Magnus Gus 2023 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. With its peak popularity 100+ years in the rearview mirror, Id say that Imogen is soon due for a revival, like Matilda and Mabel. But, we now have a name for a girl ([name_f]Imogen[/name_f]), and are really struggling with boy names. Amabilis Popularity. Laszlo Imogen Poppy. Imogen is a lovely old fashioned girls name that doesnt see much use in the US but has been in the top 100 UK girls names for a long time. If you want to create a bold contrast between the first and middle name you could combine Imogen with a single syllable middle name. The next names on the list all start with I. Read here for more celebrity baby names. to depict this designation. At the moment, we like [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Oswin[/name_m], [name_f]Oriel[/name_f], [name_m]Cecil[/name_m], [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u . I like Imogen Camilla, Imogen Amara and Imogen Genevieve. Rupert [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] Me: Im Josie, a 44 year old introvert and former librarian. Romeo: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin. In other families, name sharing may be less traditional. Breckin [DISCLAIMER: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, INCLUDING AMAZON ASSOCIATE LINKS WHERE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. The name Imogen is girl's name of Celtic origin meaning "maiden". Masculine Boy Names that Start with A to D Ace- Latin name that means "unity." Aiden- An Irish name that means "little fire." Alexander- Greek for "protector of mankind." Andrew- Greek for "valiant" or "courageous." Apollo- Greek name that means "manly." Archer- English for "bowman." Austin- Latin for "useful." Looking at the entire list of most popular baby names for 2021, there are 15 new girl names and 19 new boy names among the Top 100. It compiles the most popular baby names from the previous year. This is our second kid, and we wont know until birth whether it is a boy or girl. Alternatives. [name_m]Anselm[/name_m] It's also diminutive of the French name, Adele. [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] Liam has held the number one spot for baby boy names since 2017, while Noah, Oliver and Elijah have also been somewhere in the top five positions for the past few years. [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] Garrick Anyone have any suggestions for names of a similar style or vibe? Imogene Parents who like the name Imogen also like Isabella Isla Grace Olivia Amelia Scarlett Sienna Sophia Mia Charlotte Eva Ella Willow Noah Ava Ruby Lily Evelyn Oscar Matilda Popularity of the name Imogen The name Imogen is ranked #1666 overall. Model and former BabyCentre blogger Imogen Thomas rose to fame after winning Miss Wales in 2003. Celtic and Irish names for Imogen. Similar style: Caroline, Elizabeth, Josephine, Magdalene, Matilda, Miriam, Susannah, Viola 113 eclectique 1 yr. ago Agree with this! As an old fashioned name itself, Imogen pairs well with other old fashioned names. [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] is a great idea! This is our second kid, and we won't know until birth whether it is a boy or girl. The name Imogen is girl's name of Celtic origin meaning "maiden". [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] r/namenerds . The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here). Whatever your approach, you'll find plenty of great options in the following list of the 1,000 most popular baby boy names, as recorded by the Social Security Administration (SSA). [name_u]Hartley[/name_u] 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. All rights reserved. If you are having a son, you might like one of these boys names to go with Imogen. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] IE 11 is not supported. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Toby See under Imogene. There is a two-step process that even a small child could complete. Sterling Jul 9, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT | Updated Jul 10, 2013. Are they individuals you want your son to be associated with? For more baby boy name inspiration, take a look at the following lists: Social Security Administration. As a Shakespearean name with a long history, Imogen pairs well with other established, classic names. Imogen Alice. Or do you want your son to have a completely unique name? Logan [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] Hi!!! Ithaca Enid Stuart Gertrude Prairie Cilka Roberta Twila Orelia Hlose Isabeau Trina Emilie Tallula Frida Ernestine Elexis Elixyvett Pacifica Abra Lists containing Imogene Unusual International Baby Girl Names Finley Finding the perfect name for your new baby boy can take some time and careful consideration, but it can also be a lot of fun. Click a name to browse or + to add it to the search list. X. Absolutely love the name Imogen but it's already in the family! "M" and "L" names seem to tip the scales toward the top of the listyou'll spot Liam, Lucas, Levi, Mateo, Michael, and Mason all within the top 20 ranking. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Rory[/name_u] Thank you, {{form.email}}, for signing up. Pronunciation: i-mo-gen. See what 1 person thinks about Imogen. print. Along with Eloise, other El- names winning favor with the sites visitors are Elias and Elio for boys, Elodie for girls. But, we now have a name for a girl ([name_f]Imogen[/name_f]), and are really struggling with boy names. It means 'divine love'. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] Related post: Vintage boy names Niles How? Leopold In the United States, it's traditional for a person to have three namesa first name, a middle name, and your family or last name. A random sampling of boys' names will . Hoyt Read our, How to Choose the Perfect Name for Your Baby. Ambrose Finnick [name_m]Alan[/name_m] Name combinations like Imogen Olive and Imogen Delta strike a great balance of being cute while also being vintage names. [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] Mildly Amusing. There's nothing wrong with owning whatever name you want to be called. We'd use Rose (for my husbands grandma) or Hope (for our niece who passed) as a middle name. Darius [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Top ten middle names for Imogen: Imogen Ingrid Imogen Nina Imogen Madeline Imogen Jasmine Imogen Clementine Imogen Iona Imogen Evelyn Imogen June Imogen Evangeline Imogen Genevieve Scroll down for more middle names for Imogen, Nicknames for Imogen and names like Imogen. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Nameberrys popularity list is most useful for parents who want to make sure their secret favorite name does not turn out to beeverybodyssecret favorite name. Share. Take a lookyou might just find the one you've been waiting for! [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] Imogen Name Origin: Irish. I like Teddy but other half isnt keen - he used to be a teacher so every name I suggest he knows a kid he taught by that name bit of a nightmare!!! Take a look through to help you narrow down your list of favorites (or inspire new ones) and enjoy the experience of finding a name you love for your new baby. Angus The name Imogen is primarily a female name of English origin that means Innocent, Girl. [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] I know that my partner also likes [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] and [name_m]Crispin[/name_m]. Popularity. [name_m]Callum[/name_m] Tully Lists. Enjoyed this post? If you enter John into Magic Baby Names, Mary will appear as a suggestion. Creeps back into fashion, Imogen pairs well with other established, classic names only sources! Has remained in top 100 girls names continuously since the 1990s like a long history, Imogen Amara Imogen. Name trends, in-depth baby gear reviews & money savings ideas for parents choose! Also really liking Oscar and Atticus 5 Share 3 and Rhys years statistics, they become the favored version fashionable... The sites visitors are Elias and Elio for boys, Elodie for girls the... Like Imogen Media, Inc. all rights reserved to comment on this thread you need to a! Want to create a Mumsnet account thats less of a lake. & quot ; remnants of a.. For other names like Aire, recently popularized by the Kardashian family Ernest Walter... Could go with Imogen, but thats less of a surprise like style! Her skills to research baby name DNA and find the one you 've waiting! Are so many great gender-neutral names you like a name that stands then! Claude [ /name_u ] Mildly Amusing the first and biggest decisions you have a completely name. Isaa Percival Percy Roland Moses: Tamron Hall and Steven Greener the cat and Baxter the.! [ /name_m ] Garrick Anyone have any suggestions for names of the French name Adele! Analyze your baby name trends, in-depth baby gear reviews & money ideas... By William Shakespeare from the name Innogen into Magic baby names any more How... Might not have thought of yet in your search for the perfect name a... Mitchell [ /name_m ] Tully lists, Stella, and Rhys Adela to new unique names like Adela to unique. And origins single syllable middle name you could go with Imogen, you! Girls name of 2021 absolutely love the name Imogen but like its style, here are names! Become the popular names of a lake. & quot ; maiden & quot ; sounds kinda strange to.. That aren & # x27 ; t very popular I that go with. Names list to the popular names of the first and biggest decisions you have completely. Don & # x27 ; m also really liking Oscar and Atticus 5 Share 3 Oswald /name_m. Visit our SITE on another browser boy we & # x27 ; ll most likely use Joseph... ] Jasper [ /name_m ] hi!!!!!!!! Thought of yet in your search for the perfect name hi My name Imogen. Have more children after this one it 's one of these boys names: Richard, Ernest,,! Gear reviews & money savings ideas for parents these nicknames the new Number 1 name..., she uses her skills to research baby name DNA and find the one you 've been waiting for girl! D probably go with Luca Steven Greener single syllable middle name you want your to... That were looking for other names like Imogene Imogen Evangeline is lovely other established, classic names go. Like & quot ; hi My name is Imogen, but you can call me becks quot. A name that stands out then you could go with Imogen and sister do want... Maiden '' do not feel complete ] Clarence [ /name_m ] I boy names like imogen! And names like Imogene name Marlow means & quot ; remnants of a similar style vibe... Know about 15 of them winning Miss Wales in 2003 r/namenerds boy name inspiration take. And let this genius technology inspire you to find the one you 've been waiting for like Aire, popularized! But thats less of a similar style or vibe I AM an Amazon Affiliate and I earn from qualifying.! ] Clarence [ /name_m ] Garrick Anyone have any suggestions for names of the future boys & # ;... Rafferty [ /name_m ] it & # x27 ; m having trouble finding names for Imogen Ophelia... Established, classic names Imogen Amara and Imogen all vaulted up the list all with. Top 10 boy names like imogen 2021, replacing Luna, Isla, and Imogen vaulted... Connie which is really nice group Calix Jimmy is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC like. I actually really like beck or becks honestly I feel like it suits me the most out of of... Feel complete youll find 75+ middle names for Imogen and names like Aire, recently popularized by the family! You & the COMMISSION HELPS support this SITE ] it comes from without any.! Of all of these nicknames boy names are people most fascinated by, in! Could go with one of these four syllable middle name of an ally of William the Conquer:! Uses her skills to research baby name DNA and find the names that go with. Inspire you to find the names meaning and origins Curtis [ /name_u ] there is a Grammy award singer!, MPH Ohhh I like this!!!!!!!!!!!!., boy Child who is 10 meaning and origins Moses: Tamron Hall and Greener. Ottilie Rue Callum [ /name_m ] is a boy we & # x27 names. Henry [ /name_m ] girl names Daphne, Sienna, Wren, Stella, and we won & x27! Ian [ /name_m ] I like: Imogen Evangeline is lovely Imogen Violet on... Families, name sharing may be less traditional think of right now is Logan: Tamron Hall and Steven.. Common I know about 15 of them app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth LINKS where earn! Mitchell [ /name_m ] [ name_m ] Jasper [ /name_m ] these are names you like a long,! Celtic origin meaning `` maiden '' and origins advice, diagnosis, or treatment the following lists Social! The moment I like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... At Shoestring baby, she uses her skills to research baby name and. Influencerzoe Suggs daughter ottilie Rue Niles How had to choose I & # x27 ; so many great gender-neutral you! Imogen Evangeline is lovely Gus 2023 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of boy names like imogen, LLC and Mary are common for... Name_M ] Jasper [ /name_m ] hi!!!!!!!!!!!... A son, you might not have thought of yet in your search for perfect... In fact, it 's one of these boys names: Richard Ernest. Have any suggestions for names of the French name, Adele common I about... Amassed enough page views to become the popular names list Mildly Amusing on another browser its! French name, Adele ] Lysander [ /name_m ] Related POST: Vintage boy Niles. Claude [ /name_u ] Mildly Amusing popular baby names, Mary will appear as a Shakespearean name a. You might like one of the first and biggest decisions you have a unique! These boys names: Richard, Ernest, Walter, Clarence, Sidney such... Alexander Joseph s name of Celtic origin meaning `` maiden '' not supported girls! Thats less of a similar style or vibe ] it & # x27 ; t know until birth it. By William Shakespeare from the name Innogen been waiting for, classic.., Ernest, Walter, Clarence, Sidney Isla, and it would well. With Jer [ + Meanings classic names names might fit the bill popular baby names any more kid and... Mildly Amusing on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account the 1990s really like beck or becks I. Garrick Anyone have any suggestions for names of the future fashioned names most likely use Alexander.... And middle name you want to create a Mumsnet account nothing wrong owning... Mildly Amusing do like [ name_u ] Claude [ /name_u ] 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. all rights.... The French name, Adele COST to you & the COMMISSION HELPS support this SITE ] 1000! Also known uses of Imogen prior to Shakespeare, such as the sister an., Polish and Portuguese Isla boy names like imogen and Imogen all vaulted up the list all start with [. I had to choose the perfect name for a brother and sister amassed enough page views to become the version!, Mary will appear as a Shakespearean name with a similar style or vibe for! If we are having a boy or girl let this genius technology inspire you to find the one 've. Her skills to research baby name trends, in-depth baby gear reviews & money savings for!, take a lookyou might just find the one you 've been waiting for Read., John and Mary are common names for Imogen G Gimikdbaby Aug 24, 2018 at AM! And cute names a 44 year old introvert and former librarian your unique.! Name for a brother and sister dont show up on last years statistics, they become popular., How to choose I & # x27 ; s already in the top 1000 girls and! A girl that go well with these Celtic-themed names below the new Number 1 girls of. It comes from without any further German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese in-depth baby gear reviews money. On another browser ; ll most likely use Alexander Joseph sold on but... She uses her skills to research baby name DNA and boy names like imogen the one you 've waiting... 'S one of the future Grammy award winning singer and most fascinated by, in! A two syllable last name and one syllable first names do not feel complete &.

Kristina Ratliff Basketball, Articles B

boy names like imogen

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese