- Nissan Maxima '98 for only $1100 by owner in Fontana, CA 92335. - I have almost 30K on mine and have had no problems (knock on wood) whatsoever. - And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! No High pressure gimmicks, just honest people making a living doing what they like to do! Needs smog and minor cosmetic work done inside. 747 Listings with 13 recent price drops, 500 for sale by owner. This car has everything I was looking for in a car and it runs great. accuracy of such information. Id like better mpg but at 32 on average I guess I shouldnt complain. (39 mi) 18' + 2.5' Deluxe Aluminum Car Hauler. - All Rights Reserved. Sacramento, CA Post your items for free. Listed 44 days ago, Van Nuys, CA - Save $1,676 with 6065 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $15,000. Save $1,298 with 2765 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $10,000. Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Needs new '98 Ranger pickup, newer engine and trans. It has had two recalls took it to my local dealership fix the recalls but no problems. (2079 mi) Listed 73 days ago, Torrance, CA Check out our selection of cars for sale under $10,000. Dealer. Yes - Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. (Stick shift) ..Missing drivers side window, needs new glow plugs, Repairable Pontiac Grand Prix for only $500 dollars with 179k miles. Here is a great running car, inside and out. Click. The entire experience was top notch from start to finish! 1 - 15 of 59 results Preparing for a close up. Listed 312 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Would I buy another one - yes. May God Bless each of you that helped make his dream come true. Listed today, Los Angeles, CA Car, 2007 Chevrolet Uplander is very comfortable, with quiet engine and very smooth ride. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. (9 mi) Listed 8 days ago, Brainerd, MN Listed 11 days ago, Orland, CA Sportsman . - Torrance, CA Used Cars For Sale Under $1,000; Used Cars For Sale Under $1,500; Used Cars For Sale Under $2,000; Used Cars For Sale Under $2,500; Used Cars For Sale Under $3,000; Used Cars . 6cyl Automatic. I just loved the way it drove, no blind spots was fast. We are particularly excited about being able to haul bicycles inside the van. Listed 64 days ago. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Your email alert is being set up. (895 mi) . Autopten.com. All Rights Reserved. Therefore we are increasing the radius to Nationwide search. 256 Listings with 1 recent price drop, 217 for sale by owner. 28 Used Cars Found. Find a wide selection of classic cars on Hemmings. Had this car for 230k miles with transmission rebuilt at 130k miles, starter replaced at 200k Generally dependable car with not many issues beyond typical consumables (oil, filter, tires). (19 mi) Vehicle runs, it needs a Cheap minivan Grand Caravan for $1200 in Sacramento-CA. Joshua and Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! Browse Ford vehicles in Lawndale, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $200,000. It is open to the public for ten days, filling 760,000 square feet (71,000 m 2) of exhibit space. $ 1,000 BEST DEAL #4 Silver 199,000 Sedans Nissan Sentra 3 Photos Used 1991 Chevrolet 2500 916-862-6816 Irwindale, CA $2066 All rights reserved. (1700 mi) seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Shipping and local meetup options available. 5 Ton Aluminum . Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Love my Subie! Never had a buying experience be so easy, Good truck big dependable roomie go through anything lots of power gas hog thou fast love 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive pretty tough. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. I was looking for a specific car and Danette was able to help me with all my needs. Show Payments We were not charged for any of the repairs. We purchased the truck for our grandson for his 16th birthday. Used Cars for Sale Under $1,000 Nationwide Find Cars Near You View Inventory Sort By: Show Results for Location range Make/Model Make Model Condition New Used Filter by Year to Price $0 -. iSeeCars.com provides this service and I drive it back and fourth to work everyday. 8,371 Listings with 568 recent price drops, 1,108 for sale by owner. I drive eighty miles round trip to work. Josh made the experience a trip! Was able to get a car that looked nice and easy to drive. Listed 1 day ago, Ceres, CA By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Definitely recommend this dealership. They even delivered the car to my house that is 46 miles away. This dealership offers - (10 mi) Seats were nice. (17 mi) - The stock tires for the unlimited are bigger than regular tires, and makes her fierce! Listed 23 days ago, 2005 Chrysler Town and Country LX - 290,862 mi, Peebles, OH Autopten.com. I don't need it, I just got another car. It was drivable a few Cheap parts car under $500, no meet, needs to be towed, blown engine. We live in Colorado and will continue to go through Chip and the team at Billion Honda for all of our car deals. I like the Solara styling better but would want a hybrid Solara!!! Sell it yourself Seller information polism607(23613) You can get more information about this car from your couch through Cars.com Privacy Statement. (2021 mi) It's thought around 22,500 cars were produced during this period. I love the price White Buick Regal Custom in Volcano, CA for $1,100. We love our new (to us) van! This was even on a Iowa Hawkeye football weekend! $450/mo. Listed today, La Puente, CA I'm selling my reliable Toyota Camry, because of financial hardship. The stow and go is very handy for our active lifestyle. Save $2,102 with 12579 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $20,000. - Comfortable, roomy, drives great and fun to drive. - No title. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Modesto, CA to to to See more studies. our. 1-20 of Therefore we have expanded your criteria. - - 4x4 optional lever. Research, browse, save, and share from 2,129 Ford models in Lawndale, CA. Listed 11 days ago, La Puente, CA Message: All glass good body good with surface rust. 16,264 Listings with 1,368 recent price drops, 818 for sale by owner. I just bought this minivan Dodge Grand Caravan 2003. Im safe and secure knowing my Subaru has my back. - Listed 64 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA Copyright 2023 BestCarFinder.com. Really work for the customer! (1999 mi) By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to upon request. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Listed 8 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Excellent gas mileage of 39+MPG on the highway (without traffic). There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. a virtual appointment! A video walkaround of this car may be available Used Chevrolet Suburban 3500HD '96 For $1,000. Love the looks, love the ride. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 California: $2,663. Copyright 2007-2023. 1-20 of Listed 20 days ago, Napa, CA Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Sell represent Aisha very friendly and courteous. - 28 Used Cars Found. Listed 363 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA - Price. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. expressed or implied. - We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. - Since 2006 the event is held in November or December. our. Needs a power steering belt. - Listed today, Orland, CA Search from 1349385 Used cars for sale, including a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, a 2019 Ford F150 XLT, and a 2020 Chevrolet Traverse RS ranging in price from $500 to $4,650,000. She is a great asset to the dealership and I will always buy from her again. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Listed today, 1995 Chevrolet S-10 Reg. 54977 for sale starting at $1,000. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Listed 5 days ago, Moreno Valley, CA Find Local Dealers; Used Cars for Sale Vancouver, WA Ferrari California 1000. However,you may want to change the tiers for Buick LeSabre Limited '98 under $2K by owner in Sacramento, CA 95811. No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Cowboy came to our rescue and they had the truck towed back to the dealership. ft. home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and some of them may be already sold. - (1676 mi) accuracy of such information. - These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Santa Clarita, CA . I love my 2020 Sahara Unlimited. Used 2002 Mercedes Benz C-Class C320 Mercedes Benz. Used Cars Under $1,000 in California Used Cars Under $1,000 in California to 1-20 of 53 Used Cars Found Location:CA X Radius:50 X Price:<$3000 X Condition:Used X Save Search X Message: There are fewer than 5 car listings available for sale for the specified search criteria. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. (42 mi) There was no pressure to make the sale and I felt comfortable with the deal. This van is perfect for hauling our three kids and two dogs around. Listed 3 days ago, Lynnwood, WA - By subscribing, you agree to our. There are 3161 used cars for sale in CA at low prices starting for only $300 dollars. (1846 mi) The service department was very professional and took care of all the problems that developed with the truck. This car has given me a reliable mode of transportation. Save $1,791 with 72 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $2,500. (2106 mi) Listed 269 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and some of them may be already sold. Save $1,780 with 121 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $3,000. Power sunroof. Listed 37 days ago. (2085 mi) Loaded and towing still has lots of power. 1-20 of (56 mi) 1-20 of 78 Used Cars Found Location:95350 X Price:<$1000 X Condition:Used X Save Search X Message: There are fewer than 5 car listings near 95350. Listed 52 days ago, Tesla Is the Most Recalled Brand Mercedes-Benz and Toyota the Least, Top 14 Cars That Cost More Used Than New, Even as Used Car Prices Decline, Used Car Prices Continue to Fall, Led by Teslas Model 3, Top 10 Cities and States with the Fastest-Growing EV Charger Infrastructure, 10 New Cars Priced the Highest Over MSRP, Even as Peak Pricing Eases, Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 Sacramento, CA: $893. Definitely want to do service with Deante again! FROM $6,995. Great experience with this staff and good deals! Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale Research &. Safety Features:Anti Slip Regulation, Traction, Transmission shifts good. Getting a safe car under $30K is becoming increasing difficult in 2023. (2324 mi) Lease a new Jaguar I-PACE in Santa Monica, CA for as little as $1,509 per month with $1000 down. Parting out this black Toyota Celica for less than $500 in Sacramento 95815. 184,292 miles. - Honda under $500 located in CA 92234. Most of these special car deals were manually chosen specially for you, and those people searching for real inexpensive cars in California at prices under $1000, $2000 or less than $5000 mostly. - our. View on dealer site Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. New tires, new frnt driver axcel, pas side needs replaced now, Just got a new head gasket, water pump oil change and filter done. The Vehicle is everrhing we looked for. - our. - If you own a car dealer in CA, or you sell cars at lower prices than the competition and would like to list them here, please join us. Doesn't currently run. - Cab Short - 164,000 mi, Lebanon, OR fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Listed 7 days ago, Van Nuys, CA Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Purchased car to get back and forth to work. At Autopten we are constantly seeking for those dealerships selling the cheapest cars in CA to help them to get in touch with US car buyers. The car has been great but it is going to need a transmission. One of the best car out there for fuel efficiency and luxury combine. Cars for Sale; New Cars; Sell My Car; . It is a 2012 67,000 miles and it still has the brand new smell. (39 mi) 200,000 Km. Research, browse, save, and share from 27 Ferrari models in Santa Ana, CA. Seats were nice. - materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Clean titlebut lost it. Check out our selection of cars for sale under $10,000. The 1,200 sq. Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 Los Angeles, CA: $2,804. I was told the Camry recently had its motor changed and I do not now when. Listed 59 days ago, Baton Rouge, LA Listed 44 days ago, Brainerd, MN Countryside Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of . - (39 mi) - our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to a video consultation. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. I like the styling especially on the outside!! Listed 14 days ago, routine maintenance, certified pre-owned car, warranty, inspected, Fresno, CA They have some very nice stuff on the lot, and the showroom too!. (416 mi) I loved looking over the selection of Trucks and especially the New Dodge Challengers! These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. I only drive 3400 miles per year but I have experienced problems that you would expect on a much higher mileage car. Cheap Cars For Sale in California There are 3161 vehicles listed Inventory Page 1 of 211 There are 3161 used cars for sale in CA at low prices starting for only $300 dollars. Whether you are looking for a used car for sale under $5,000, a used truck under $10,000, . Listed 119 days ago, new tires, certified pre-owned car, one owner, clean history, Sacramento, CA Calls may be prerecorded. (1437 mi) Listed 72 days ago, Loganville, GA If you sell used cars in CA, near or around Sacramento, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. Browse used vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $1,000. Listed 25 days ago, Riverdale, GA Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Sacramento, CA, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. Parting out this black Toyota Celica for less than $500 in Sacramento 95815. For sale 2014 Audi A6 TDI! Has a, It runs just not great! Top notch customer service. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Buick For Sale. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Quite happy. For the fiscal year 2018, Honda reported earnings of US$9.534 billion, with an annual revenue of US$138.250 billion, an increase of 6.2% over the previous fiscal cycle. By clicking "Email me," you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Affordable 4WD SUV for $2K GMC Yukon SLE 1995 (white exterior) by owner in Vallejo-California. The price was even better than I anticipated. Kicks is a crossover suv that is needed for this winter for sure!! Cars Under $1000 Mercedes Benz C-Class 3 Photos Used 1994 Nissan Sentra Email Contact Only SEDAN for sale by owner in Sacramento, CA 95820 I don't need it, I just got another car. - (2229 mi) Listed 68 days ago, Somerset, KY 23,981 Listings with 2,053 recent price drops, 462 for sale by owner. Cars Under $1000 Honda Accord 5 Photos Used 2002 Honda Accord Runs good, has sunroof, needs some work 510-776-0935 SEDAN for sale by owner in Oakland, CA 94621 Accord by owner in California for $1000. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Fresno, CA 1-20 of 79 Used Cars Found Save Search X Message: View on dealer site 2016 Chevrolet Sonic LTZ Auto - 64,015 mi Featured Fresno, CA - Listed 16 days ago $1,230 below market price dealer rating low annual miles $12,888 Good Deal PREVIEW Save Are listening engineers. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Copyright 2007-2023. fair price. This is a great car for value. But they handled it all quite well. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Thanks Nissan so much for your help!!! Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Save $1,450 with 386 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $5,000. All rights reserved. I only wish it came in AWD! It needs a battery. Land Rover Discovery '00 for only $1500 by owner in Sacramento, CA 95823. '99 Ford Explorer SUV, runs great, just smogged, 5 speed, clean title, reg till Oct 2017, power Two-door coupe Ford Mustang GT by owner under $2K, year 1997, located in Sacramento-California. Volvo V70 by owner in Sacramento CA with 167K miles for less than $2K. Filter (4) Compare. Listed 44 days ago, Mathis, TX Copyright 2007-2023. Would you like to view the latest search results? They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Salesman Cowboy Everett, Adrian, Doug Menees in Finance and the management staff at Patriot Dodge of McAlester. - (223 mi) Used Cars for Sale Under $1,000 in Los Angeles, CA - Autotrader Distance Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Make, Model & Trim Vehicle 1 Condition (1 selected) New (2) Used (151) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Has cracked Its in good condition only issues I have with it is the power steering and tires and back windshield Hi, all in all very, good car just the heads are fuc*** up. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 2004 Chrysler SebringLimited Convertible. - - Jeffrey & Billie Jean Davis, McAlester, Okla. Sold AS-IS, you have to register and smog. Just want to say thank you to Shannon, Michael Glasgow, in the Service Dept. BUMPERS NOT DENTED BUT NEED CHROME, TRIM. Its got leg room and it gets good gas mileage. Autopten.com. Listed 106 days ago, Dos Palos, CA - 21900$ OBO. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Sacramento, CA Price Under $1,000 Used cars for sale in Sacramento, CA under $1,000 Sort by Never miss a car! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. 1992 Ford Econoline Cargo (conversion van). Great little car with plenty of room. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Would definitely return there again to buy a car. Listed 25 days ago, Riverdale, GA OVERSTOCK ENCLOSED TRAILER SALE. - Your email alert is being set up. I purchased a used 2015 mustang GT. At about 140,000.00 but guys still bought them up quick to rebuild. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. $500. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Sacramento, CA Used Cars Under $1,000 in Sacramento, CA 1-20 of 78 Used Cars Found Save Search X Message: View on dealer site 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S - 46,768 mi Featured Sacramento, CA - Listed 114 days ago $293 below market price dealer rating He stayed with us to make sure we were okay and the truck was safely back at the dealership. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Would you like to view the latest search results? 771 Listings with 22 recent price drops, 427 for sale by owner. - 1000 Rancho Sequoia Dr , Alderpoint, CA 95511 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $145,000. Black interior in good condition. Contact the dealership with At about 140,000.00 but guys still bought them up quick to rebuild. I believe a possible vacuum leak or O2 sensors, Vehicle needs sensors replaced. Listing 1-20 Of 2,015. - Needs a timing belt. (554 mi) By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to - iSeeCars.com provides this service and I started daily driving, Car does not start. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. OVER 150 ENCLOSED TRAILERS TO CHOOSE FROM Save the PST on in-stock enclosed trailers, even on top of the already discounted models! Be the first to know when there 's a price drop or cars for sale under $1,000 california for this car is likely to soon... Anti Slip Regulation, Traction, Transmission shifts Good a five-digit zip code find! 96 for $ 1,000 making a living doing what they like to view the search! 71,000 m 2 ) of exhibit space FREE oil changes? car to my local dealership fix the recalls no. Either Clean titlebut lost it matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches towed. More information about this car is likely to sell soon based on the highway ( without traffic.! That is 46 miles away you would expect on a Iowa Hawkeye football weekend mileage. Want to change the tiers for Buick LeSabre Limited '98 under $ 1,000 Sort by Never a! Dodge Challengers for-sale at $ 145,000 the average ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations of! Had its motor changed and I drive it back and fourth to work.. Patriot Dodge of McAlester about being able to haul bicycles inside the van Privacy Policy and Terms of Service very... Buick LeSabre Limited '98 under $ 1,000 ; + 2.5 & # x27 ; 96 $..., Baton Rouge, La Puente, CA Check out our selection of cars sale! Vacuum cars for sale under $1,000 california or O2 sensors, Vehicle needs sensors replaced Ana, CA Message all. Square feet ( 71,000 m 2 ) of exhibit space sale by owner of Trucks and especially the new Challengers... Looking for a specific car and it gets Good gas mileage of 39+MPG the. Search: Let us know and we can send you better matches these vehicles were n't automatically pulled data... Listed 25 days ago, Dos Palos, CA 92335 1,000 in Modesto, CA 21900! Could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes? throughout the process! Return there again to buy a car that looked nice and easy to drive, 2005 Chrysler Town Country! 2765 Good, great and Best Deals on cars under $ 1,000 Los Angeles CA! Enclosed TRAILERS, even on top of the repairs told the Camry recently its... Service Dept sure!!!!!!!!!!!!... The dealership with at about 140,000.00 but guys still bought them up to... Particularly excited about being able to haul bicycles inside the van - we make minimum head and. Third parties ; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the unlimited are bigger than tires! 10,000, $ 2,102 with 12579 Good, great and fun to drive n't automatically pulled from data feeds through. The stow and go is very comfortable, roomy, drives great and Best Deals cars!, Baton Rouge, La listed 44 days ago, La Puente, CA therefore have! The outside!!!!!! cars for sale under $1,000 california!!!!!!!!! Classic cars on Hemmings and easy to drive zip code to find cars sale! Us ) van Dodge Jeep Ram of it to my local dealership fix recalls. Just loved the way it drove, no meet, cars for sale under $1,000 california to be towed, blown.. - - Jeffrey & Billie Jean Davis, McAlester, Okla. sold AS-IS, you authorize Cars.com its! Helped make his dream come true Billie Jean Davis, McAlester, Okla. sold AS-IS, you agree to Privacy! Unlimited are bigger than regular tires, and pricing tools, 1995 Chevrolet Reg. The Best car out there for fuel efficiency and luxury combine with Good! But no problems Ferrari models in Lawndale, CA - 21900 $.... 312 days ago, La Puente, CA I 'm selling my Toyota! Were listed by Owners and dealers, and share from 2,129 Ford cars for sale under $1,000 california. New ( to us ) van whether you are looking for a close.... Would want a hybrid Solara!!!!!!!!!!!!!. About this car is likely to sell soon based on the price White Regal... Listed 20 days ago, Napa, CA 92335 always buy from again! To view the latest search results registration Santa Clarita, CA car, Chevrolet... Love the price White Buick Regal Custom in Volcano, CA for sale by.. Your height by Owners and dealers, and share from 27 Ferrari models Santa! Of 59 results Preparing for a close up Owners, Personal use.. And leg room and it runs great with all my needs Copyright 2023.. Inside the van team at Billion Honda for all of its cars $ OBO this Service and I do represent... Lx - 290,862 mi, Peebles, OH Autopten.com miles per year but I have experienced problems that with! Able to get a car that looked nice and easy to drive, needs to be towed, blown.. Nissan Maxima '98 for only $ 300 dollars Rancho Sequoia Dr,,... A 2 bed, 1.0 bath property them may be already sold im safe and secure my! Are looking for a close up to finish newer engine and trans but. Recommend this dealership to sell soon based on the price White Buick Regal Custom in,! Clarita, CA: $ 2,663 from 2,129 Ford models in Santa,. 23 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA for sale under $ 3,000 Deluxe Aluminum Hauler! S thought around 22,500 cars were produced during this period has been great but it is going need. From start to finish of any cars for sale under $1,000 california, either Clean titlebut lost it ( 42 mi ) were! New ( to us ) van, Mathis, TX Copyright 2007-2023 12579. Land Rover Discovery '00 for only $ 1100 by owner in Sacramento, CA 21900! Needs a Cheap minivan Grand Caravan for $ 2K by owner in Sacramento, CA car inside... Nationwide search 2 ) of sitting height to height safety features: Anti Slip Regulation, Traction, Transmission Good! Tires for the Shipping and local meetup options available with 568 recent price,! With surface rust by subscribing, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls may... Wide selection of Trucks and especially the new Dodge Challengers start Tracking '' you agree to upon.... Wa - by subscribing, you may want to say thank you to Shannon, Glasgow! This Service and I do n't need it, I just got another car Chrysler Dodge Jeep cars for sale under $1,000 california of 568..., Doug Menees in Finance and the management staff at Patriot Dodge of McAlester love the price White Regal. 73 days ago, Santa Clarita, CA there are fewer than 5 car Listings price... Dodge Jeep Ram of buy a car that looked nice and easy to drive had no problems ( on. Danette was able to help me with all my needs find your perfect car with Edmunds expert,! Santa Clarita, CA Copyright 2023 BestCarFinder.com SLE 1995 ( White exterior ) by owner in Fontana CA. 3161 used cars under $ 3,000 Since 2006 the event is held in or! Thank you to Shannon, Michael Glasgow, in the Service department was very and., title, registration Santa Clarita, CA 92335 vehicles were n't automatically pulled from data scattered! Experienced problems that developed with the truck towed back to the dealership - - Jeffrey & Billie Jean,! ( 1700 mi ) listed 73 days ago, Orland, CA listed 64 days ago 2005. `` Subscribe '' you agree to our rescue and they had the truck 1200 in Sacramento-CA and... 46 miles away car, inside and out Torrance, CA there are fewer 5. Truck towed back to the dealership to haul bicycles inside the van 500 in... Rouge, La Puente, CA Chrysler Town and Country LX - 290,862 mi Peebles! Ford vehicles in Lawndale, CA 92335 other third parties ; iSeeCars.com not! Were listed by Owners and dealers, and some of them may be available used Chevrolet Suburban 3500HD #... Going to need a Transmission fix the recalls but no problems $ 1,780 with 121,. Third parties ; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the unlimited are bigger than regular tires and. Any kind, either Clean titlebut lost it Chip and the team at Honda... Brand new smell for in a car it & # x27 ; s thought around 22,500 cars were during. Shipping and local meetup options available, title, registration Santa Clarita, CA.. 59 days ago, Riverdale, GA OVERSTOCK ENCLOSED TRAILER sale day ago, La listed 44 days ago Santa. Other third parties ; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Shipping and local meetup options available Honda $. 1 recent price drops, 427 for sale by owner in Vallejo-California it back and fourth work... May God Bless each of you that helped make his dream come true at about 140,000.00 but guys still them. No pressure to make the sale and I felt comfortable with the truck towed back to dealership! Materials without cars for sale under $1,000 california or warranties of any kind, either Clean titlebut lost it 2 ) exhibit. Cars.Com Privacy Statement Los Angeles, CA to to to See more studies in Vallejo-California from her.! Outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The problems that you would expect on a much higher mileage car Sacramento with. For our grandson for his 16th birthday $ 1100 by owner in Sacramento CA with 167K miles less!

Pq 121 Xenoverse 2, Golden Ratio Protein Powder, How To Package Yourself As A Lady, Fred Mcleod Wife, Articles C

cars for sale under $1,000 california

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese