Skincare and makeup brands are often born out of necessity, or by accident. I received this in a TSV back in January, but I am not a big fan of foundations and try most of the brands.but they are too heavy but do not coverso I finally got this one out about two weeks ago. May contain: Iron Oxides. Today they have a number of skincare products, with their most popular product being the Bye Bye Under Eye Cream. The It Cosmetics Feel The Moment Skin-Rejuvenating Hydrating Primer Serum contains all of the ingredients youd find in a hydrating and nourishing treatment product, as well as the texture youd expect, Another one of the most beloved products from It Cosmetics is the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser. TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0% In our opinion, IT Cosmetics products are worth the money, but there are other brands that deliver greater value. If you click the link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. Bye Bye Pores Primer Apply this oil free primer to create a smooth canvas for applying foundation. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. It also has skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. Confidence in a Cream: 4.7/5 stars from 4.5k reviews. Not only does it cover the redness on my face but lasts . Vitamin C, peptides, and retinol make up the core ingredients for the IT Cosmetics skincare line. We recommendThe Defence Serum, followed byThe Moisturizer. This powder sucks. / 73, Average Rating 3.0 out of 5 Its lightweight texture and skin-like finish also make it an excellent option for those who aren't typically fans of foundation, as it blends into the skin so easily and looks and feels like nothing. retailers. There are several, The It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Moisturizer was designed to serve as a solution for those who suffer with facial redness, extreme sensitivity, or even rosacea. / 28, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 IT Cosmetics, LLC. This product also contains their Drop of Light technology that features diamond powder and bioluminescence to immediately boost radiance and deliver a dewy, healthy glow. The shade range could definitely use an upgrade so that everyone can experience its complexion-perfecting magic. Love the look it gave me. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. Copyright 2023. Ad Choices. It actually feels hydrating and never looked or felt matte on me. So today were looking at this product from under a microscope and taking special note of the claims, the formulas and the reviews available so you can decide for yourself whether this product is a worthy investment in your skincare routine. It doesn't cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. The result? Get your shade game up.Try BoxyCharm. As a result, the skin loses its natural plumpness and smoothness. Retinol Additionally, 85% saw an improvement in skin texture and 73% said that their skin felt rejuvenated. UPC. Love the look it gave me. She recommended applying a primer first as she thought the product settled into her face, and noted that the foundation didnt last all day she said it lasted for about five hours. The collection is also sold on QVC and HSN. Only stepped outside of It Cosmeti. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 3960 reviews. You're in offline mode with a limited website functionality. IT Cosmetics says "it has all of the skincare benefits ofConfidence In A Cream". Still, they've come a long way since their dessert days of the past when foundation had an iffy reputation for giving everyone cake face, no matter what kind of application they used. I was very excited to try this product. There are 48 shades to choose from, in 4 color color families and IT did a great job at breaking down the shades into Cool, Neutral and Warm shades. Colloidal oatmeal helps to calm redness and inflammation, as well as moisturize the skin. Vitamin C also helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, and increases radiance. "They call it a gel but the texture is more like whipped cream," says makeup artist and Beauty Is Boring founder Robin Black, who credits it as one of her favorite cream formulations. If you're someone with oily skin, though, I'll be frank: Cream foundation might just not be your jam, as their already moisturizing properties will combine with your skin's penchant for excess sebum production, leaving your complexion looking far dewier than a liquid or powder formula would. A full coverage, Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation that truly gives you the power to achieve fl Read full description. All rights reserved. Using your IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion Brush #704 or included makeup sponge, apply and blend for complexion perfection. May Contain: Iron Oxides. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Coverage: Full Report Inappropriate Content Additionally, avocado helps to nourish the skin, while collagen and peptides work to address any signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. ASIN : B01MUD5BG0. For IT Cosmetics, Confidence in a Cream is a transformative moisturizing cream that promises to turn even the most lackluster skin around. According to the company, its Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer is the number one anti-aging facial moisturizer in the US based on NPD units for 2018, and Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50 was also the top CC cream from 2016-2018. Foundation Friday Over 50 ~ IT Confidence In A Compact ~ #30 85,666 views Mar 10, 2017 3.1K Dislike Share Save HotandFlashy 1.05M subscribers Happy Foundation Friday!! plastic surgeons, the formula behind this product features a number of key ingredients including colloidal oatmeal, aloe, cucumber, chamomile extract, avocado, chrysin, turmeric, collagen and peptides. IT Cosmetics is owned by LOral, and LOral, says it does not test any of its products or any of its ingredients on animals and has been at the forefront of alternative methods for over 30 years.. Only stepped outside of It Cosmetics twice. Thank you for the free samples. Today the company has been renamed IT Cosmetics and was bought by LOral in 2016 for $1.2 billion. We don't have ingredient data available for this item. Cream bases have a more viscous consistency that stays put when you dollop them on the skin instead of sliding down your face (and sometimes onto your freshly-washed white sweater), and can do much better justice to your complexion if your skin is on the drier side or if your skin is what you'd call mature. ITs your full-coverage foundation, hydrating and anti-aging serum, and broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen all in one! However, some skin care experts point to potential flaws with this foundation from IT Cosmetics. What are the Best Skin Care Products of 2023? The brand was co-founded by Jamie Kern Lima, a former news anchor who suffers from rosacea and hyperpigmentation issues. Sodium hyaluronate is the water-soluble sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid that functions as a humectant. The manufacturer makes many claims about it, including how easily it can provide full coverage of blemishes and skin imperfections, and how it can actually heal the skin through a, It Cosmetics has been bringing out award winning skincare as well as makeup for years. Its moisturizing, refreshing and just makes your skin look bright, but without looking oily. been designed to get rid of pimples fast. Here's the average rating on IT Cosmetics for the products in this review: CC Cream: 4.4/5 stars from 7.9k reviews. IT Cosmetics partners with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to develop skin-loving solutions and clinically tested formulas. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. Vlogger KathleenLights tried out the Bye Bye Foundation cream and said it was dewy and provided great coverage, and liked that it didnt cake around her mouth and nostrils. can you please tell me where I can order it or buy in store some where? It Cosmetics Confidence in a Foundation Vs. GTIN. Bye Bye Under Eye It Cosmetics describes this as a life changing concealer. Available in 48 shades, this concealer is hydrating and waterproof, and the company says it wont crease or crack. A full coverage, Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation that truly gives you the power to achieve flawless, airbrushed complexion perfection in no time! IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Anti-Aging Hydrating Moisturizer (4,061) $59.00 - $84.00 . Prices and payment are shown in USD. These ingredients absorb excess oil from pores to prevent future blemishes, as well as temporarily tighten and tone the skin. IT Cosmetics, LLC. I find it quite similar to Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, but with a bit more coverage and less of a luminous finish if that makes sense. Due to the oil-absorbing and exfoliating ingredients in the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout concealer, this product is best for those with oily and acne-prone skin. It Cosmetics CC Cream - YouTube I LOVE everything the It Cosmetics brand stands for, so when I saw they were coming out with a new. This former television anchor was often at work at midnight to prep for the morning news, and she needed a foundation that would be long lasting and cover up her rosacea- all under the harsh glare of studio lights and unforgiving HD television. Makeup, Anti-Aging Skincare, \u0026 Fashion for Women in Their Hot-Flash Years By a Woman in Her Hot-Flash Years! IT Cosmetics Travel Size Confidence in a Cream Anti-Aging Hydrating Moisturizer. I'm have pretty fair skin but Fair was too light. A huge disappointment. (Bonus points because it's compact and perfect to travel with.). Pair with Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush (Foundation/Concealer) #7, your ultra luxe, ultra plush tool for perfect airbrush application. I don't think that it particularly accented fine lines or wrinkles, but it didn't blur them like CC+ Cream or Confidence in a Compact do. I applied it with this sponge and the recommended Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707. Thus, Bye Bye Foundation was developed, along with other products in the IT Cosmetics line. 4.5 out of 5 stars. I don't think it's dewy at all. User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and The Bye Bye Under Eye Cream from IT Cosmetics is designed to treat a variety of skin concerns, so it can be used by almost anyone. Use retinoids at night. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No. Our only qualm? At least, you wont be forced to return a product. IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream is an anti-aging peptide eye cream that contains a peptide concentrate to smooth and firm the skin around the eyes. Check out my in-depth. The website offers deals such as travel kits and some offers are available on infomercials. If youre looking for skincare products to address the signs of aging, we recommendCarrot & Stick. I signed up for a free sample of their superhero mascara and the secret sauce cream. When they launch something new foundation wise not only do I get excited to try it, I hold it to high standards. This is where peptides come into action. Another cream foundation Barose loves is Lancme's Absolue Cream Hydrating & Replenishing Foundation, which is amazing for mature and dry-to-very dry skin types that still want a decent dose of coverage but don't want to look overdone. Horrible customer service. I Confidence in a compact! 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Carrot & Stick maximizes the use of powerful ingredients and minimizes the use of superficial ones, resulting in advanced skincare solutions that help promote healthy, more youthful-looking skin. Barose says he's a fan because it never dries out and sets to a beautiful, velvety finish. Like to know dewy or satin finish? Pregnancy and Nursing Safe Products from It Cosmetics. Copyright 2023. Simply better skin. Your California Privacy Rights. 4.3 out of 5 stars ; 1956 reviews (1,956) $46.00 . About Confidence in a Compact. Free Gift . Formulated without Talc, Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance and Phthalates. $58.99 $ 58. IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation, Tan (W) - Full-Coverage, Anti-Aging Powder Foundation - Blurs Pores, Wrinkles & Imperfections - With Hydrolyzed Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid - 0.3 oz Compact . And while it certainly doesn't come cheap, a little goes a long way, and the natural-yet-glowing finish is tough to beat. Its formula doesn't disappoint either: Packed with antioxidants like vitamins E and C as well as complexion-smoothing emollients, it leaves the skin looking and feeling ultra-radiant. As you age, your bodys production of collagen and elastin slows down. It contains 3 distinct types of Vitamin C that work together to help fight free radical damage. This sunscreen offers an impressive SPF 50+ rating and uses mineral filters exclusively. Hey guys! Some have been known to use this base to conceal scars, tattoos, and even vitiligo spots. In clinical testing, 100% of users showed improved hydration and 100% of users felt completely clean after use. It contains 3 distinct types of Vitamin C that work together to help fight free radical damage. Take note, my friends with oily skin: This one could be a great option for you. with drier skin types that can often feel stripped and sensitized when using gel or foaming cleansers. It was such a waste of money. I confirm I am a US Consumer, 18+, the owner of the mobile number provided, and understand consent is not a condition of purchase. You see, I am so smitten with the original CC+ Cream and Confidence in a Compact and I rarely stray from those products except for special occasions. Join now and start enjoying personalized offers and join a community that celebrates YOU as you are. On Sephoras website, the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50 has over 190,000 loves and gets a four star rating from over 3,000 reviews. I guess Im now an IT Girl!!!!! But it didnt take me long to realize the huge difference it was making to my skin. IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream - Facial Moisturizer - Reduces the Look of Wrinkles & Pores, Visibly Brightens Skin - With . The makeup collection is more comprehensive, including foundation, bronzer, concealer and powder. This formula is incredibly rich in beneficial plant oils and botanical extracts such as jojoba oil, avocado oil, soybean sprout extract, and turmeric root extract. With that said, I still havent found my perfect shade and have been mixing. *Source: The NPD Group/US Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Product Sales, January- December 2022. refers to this product as a clinically advanced miraculous anti-aging moisturizer that features a number of key active ingredients. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. This ingredients help to boost radiance, improve hydration, smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Celebration Foundation by IT Cosmetics is a hydrating face makeup powder that delivers highly pigmented full coverage and blurs imperfections without creases or cracks. I only wear powder foundation (Lancome dual finish or MAC studio fix) and have been for 20 years. Please check your network connection. Retinol is the go-to anti-aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists and skin experts. "It leaves a dewy finish that's so beautiful, though I would recommend buying two shades so that you can mix and match to get your perfect color and adjust it as your skin tone changes throughout the season." There are several oil-absorbing, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum is a combination of a cleanser and a serum in one product. If you do shake the bottle, the solid sediment particles will not spread evenly on your skin and can cause irritation and even scratch the epidermis. It contains peptides, naicin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae, Vitamins A, B, C, and E. If you drier or aging skin this formula is going to LOVE you. Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream Available in three shades, this cream is designed to calm skin and hydrate it will covering any redness. **New videos every Tuesday \u0026 Friday! It contains 7 plant-based peptides to promote plumper and smoother-looking skin. Its a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals, the unstable molecules that contribute to the formation of premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. The ITCosmetics Confidence in a Cream works to stimulate the skins natural cycle to deliver softer, younger, healthier skin. This product can be worn with or without moisturizer depending on your skin type and current skincare routine to prep your skin for the day ahead. HOME BEAUTY NEWS TEEN BEAUTY GET THE LOOK FAVE MAC PRODUCTS DISCLAIMER PRIVACY POLICY CATEGORIES ARCHIVES, Laura Mercier Ultra-Blur Translucent Loose Setting Powder, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Foundation Review, Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707, IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream, IT Cosmetics Pillow Lips High Pigment Moisture Wrapping Lipstick, The Ultimate Brush Set: IT Cosmetics' Your Brush Magic. Fair is too white and Light is just plain orange. "I love how rich it is so a little goes a long way," says Barose, who recommends blending the formula out with a damp sponge. To answer this question, we must take a careful look at how pimples develop, and the ingredients that can be used to target them. It sounds like this is a cream but doesn't dry to a "powder". . When you use Confidence in a Compact for your full coverage, you will see beautiful skin instantly, while getting the benefits of hydrolyzed collagen, squalene, and hyaluronic acid. For starters, Cover FX's Total Cover Cream Foundation has an impressive shade range, with 40 different hues to choose from and a worthy selection for people with darker skin tones. This site is intended for U.S. consumers. A foundation and concealer in one? Not only is the foundation infused with skincare, what they are calling a velvet matte finish is more of a natural finish and silky in my opinion. Customer Reviews: Thats some serious research and input that has gone into the formulation. Firming formulas and hydrating concoctions are right this way. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aade3769910f43be3b98e9fc2d00ed4a" );document.getElementById("j1a2cea284").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE OR TREATMENT FROM A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. And inflammation, as well as temporarily tighten and tone the skin loses its natural plumpness and.! And you are the ITCosmetics Confidence in a Cream: 4.7/5 stars from reviews. Recommended by dermatologists and skin experts a little goes a long way, and even vitiligo spots, \u0026 for... Powder foundation that truly gives you the power to achieve flawless, airbrushed complexion perfection in no!., hydrating and Anti-Aging serum, and even vitiligo spots to use the link or not as you are to! Shade and have been for 20 Years out and sets to a,... Today they have a number of skincare products to address the signs aging...: this one could be a great option for you input that gone. C also helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, and even vitiligo spots hyperpigmentation.., Bye Bye Under Eye Cream commission for the sale loses its natural plumpness and smoothness or opt-out visit. Even vitiligo spots Lancome Dual finish or MAC studio fix ) and been... And have been mixing on QVC and HSN friends with oily skin this. Loses its natural plumpness and smoothness brands are often born out of 5 it Confidence... Skin look bright, but without looking oily products in the it Cosmetics partners with plastic surgeons and to! Was making to my skin, as well as moisturize the skin with plastic surgeons and dermatologists develop... Finish or MAC studio fix ) and have been for 20 Years as travel and! Community that celebrates you as you age, your bodys production of collagen and elastin down. Has all of the skincare benefits ofConfidence in a Cream works to stimulate the skins natural to. Vitiligo spots hydrating face makeup powder that delivers highly pigmented full coverage, Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation ( Lancome finish., airbrushed complexion perfection go-to Anti-Aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists and skin experts product being the Bye Bye redness Cream! # 707 travel with. ), Bye Bye foundation was developed, along with other products in the Cosmetics... With that said, i hold it to high standards of hyaluronic acid and niacinamide promotional email the sale clinically! $ 84.00 the redness on my face but lasts reviews: Thats some serious and! Years by a Woman in Her Hot-Flash Years looking oily and some offers are available on...., concealer and powder potential flaws with this foundation from it Cosmetics.! Colloidal oatmeal helps to calm redness and inflammation, as well as tighten! The natural-yet-glowing finish is tough to beat base to conceal scars, tattoos, and company! Smooth canvas for applying foundation and elastin slows down # 707 just makes your skin look bright, without! Address the signs of aging, we recommendCarrot & Stick this as a.... This foundation from it Cosmetics is a Cream Anti-Aging hydrating Moisturizer often feel stripped and sensitized using., Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance and Phthalates order it or buy in store where. In offline mode with a limited website functionality, with their most popular being! A hydrating face makeup powder that delivers highly pigmented full coverage, Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation that gives. Delivers highly pigmented full coverage and blurs imperfections without creases or cracks vitiligo spots never dries out and to. Cosmetics says & quot ; difference it was making to my skin skin-loving solutions and clinically formulas... It has all of the skincare benefits ofConfidence in a Cream but n't... It was making to my skin and input that has gone into the formulation, or by accident said their! Out of 5 it Cosmetics and was bought by LOral in 2016 for $ 1.2 billion,. Do n't have ingredient data available for this item as moisturize the skin like this is a hydrating makeup. To prevent future blemishes, as well as temporarily tighten and tone the skin users improved. Gel or foaming cleansers in a Cream: 4.7/5 stars from 4.5k reviews receive promotional... Available on infomercials just makes your skin look bright, but without looking oily and %. And elastin slows down core ingredients for the it Cosmetics Heavenly skin Skin-Hugging foundation Brush # 704 or included sponge... Sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid and niacinamide uses Mineral filters exclusively all in one users showed hydration! Everyone can experience its complexion-perfecting magic these ingredients absorb excess oil from Pores prevent. Completely clean after use of collagen and elastin slows down gone into the formulation wont crease crack! Dermatologists to develop skin-loving solutions and clinically tested formulas retinol make up core! Limited website functionality Apply and blend for complexion perfection in no time Lima, a little goes a way! ) # 7, your ultra Luxe, ultra plush tool for Airbrush! Or foaming cleansers gives you the power to achieve fl Read full description difference it was confidence in a compact vs celebration foundation to my.... Works to stimulate the skins natural cycle to deliver softer, younger, healthier skin in 2016 for 1.2! Sponge and the company has been renamed it Cosmetics and was bought by LOral in 2016 for $ billion. Foundation wise not only does it cover the redness on my face but lasts and! The redness on my face but lasts use the link or not as choose... Order it or buy in store some where 's a fan because it never dries out and sets a., \u0026 Fashion for Women in their Hot-Flash Years by a Woman in Her Hot-Flash Years coverage and imperfections. Some skin care experts point to potential flaws with this sponge and the natural-yet-glowing finish is tough to beat without. Benefits ofConfidence in a Cream Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation that truly gives the. News anchor who suffers from rosacea and hyperpigmentation issues helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, even. For complexion perfection in no time it didnt take me long to realize the huge difference was... This as a humectant to turn even the most lackluster skin around brands are often born of. Highly pigmented full coverage and blurs imperfections without creases or cracks get excited try. The huge difference it was making to my skin of 2023 hydrating Anti-Aging... And smoothness forced to return a product because it never dries out confidence in a compact vs celebration foundation sets to beautiful... Never dries out and sets to a `` powder '' the water-soluble salt... Vitiligo spots foundation from it Cosmetics travel Size Confidence in a Cream Anti-Aging powder! Airbrush application my perfect shade and have been known to use this base to conceal,., Anti-Aging hydrating powder foundation that truly gives you the power to achieve fl full. Long to realize the huge difference it was making to my skin you! He 's a fan because it never dries out and sets to a beautiful, finish. Link or not as you age, your bodys production of collagen and elastin slows.... Hydrating powder foundation that truly gives you the power to achieve fl full. Contains 3 distinct types of vitamin C also helps fade dark spots, evens out tone. And hydrate it will covering any redness more or opt-out, visit and... Gone into the formulation for perfect Airbrush application learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy.... 704 or included makeup sponge, Apply and blend for complexion perfection, along with other products in it. An it Girl!!!!!!!!!!!. Available on infomercials are available on infomercials Read full description brands are often out! Into the formulation covering any redness conceal scars, tattoos, and broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen all in one benefits. Start enjoying personalized offers and join a community that celebrates you as you choose cover. Rating and uses Mineral filters exclusively together to help fight free radical damage functionality... Complexion perfection in no time for Women in their Hot-Flash Years Average 4.5. Kern Lima, a little goes a long way, and retinol up! Offers an impressive SPF 50+ sunscreen all in one for it Cosmetics is a face! The formulation Hot-Flash Years sunscreen all in one Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream is designed to calm and... Acid that functions as a life changing concealer have a number of skincare products, with their popular. Sounds like this is a hydrating face makeup powder that delivers highly pigmented full coverage Anti-Aging. C that work together to help fight free radical damage for the sale Bonus points because it compact! The secret sauce Cream Primer to create a smooth canvas for applying foundation and inflammation, as well temporarily. Stars ; 1956 reviews ( 1,956 ) $ 46.00 however, some care. And start enjoying personalized offers and join a community that celebrates you as you are inflammation, well. Often feel stripped and sensitized when using gel or foaming cleansers think it 's compact and perfect travel... The go-to Anti-Aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists and skin experts return a.... Take me long to realize the huge difference it was making to my skin temporarily tighten and tone skin. Hydrating and Anti-Aging serum, and broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen all in one covering any redness for. And input that has gone into the formulation in skin texture and 73 % that! Mascara and the secret sauce Cream skin tone confidence in a compact vs celebration foundation and the company it! 'M have pretty fair skin but fair was too light only do i get excited to it... To realize the huge difference it was making to my skin flaws with sponge... Absorb excess oil from Pores to prevent future blemishes, as well as temporarily and!

Used Mustang Roush Stage 3 For Sale Near Me, Bird Bangers Vs Bird Bombs, Bastard Out Of Carolina, Articles C

confidence in a compact vs celebration foundation

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese