Camoni on grounds is awesome, friendly, and knowledgeable! With upscale amenities, two lakes, and a lakeside nature trail, our Peachtree Corners, GA apartments offer a high-end lifestyle surrounded by the scenery of the Peachtree parks. I find it to be a quiet community. Thank you. $1,686-$3,027 Everything else so far since Management changed has been fine. Amenities were super nice and clean. Incredible place to stay that is curated by incredible people. The complex is clean, attractive & a great place to live. Login. Super close to the Forum and the new restaurants near there. 173 were here. I moved to Cortland Peachtree Corners in August 2021. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities for exceeding the industry benchmark for overall resident satisfaction and going above and beyond to guarantee that their residents are satisfied with their living experience. This is the largest performance index in the apartment industry, reflecting over 4 million annual surveys. I have never been happier or more comfortable than I have been living at Cortland Peachtree Corners! Great Experience! Love the amenities like the pool, walking trail, and fitness center. Great location, landscaping well done, apartments are clean. Incredible place to stay that is curated by incredible people. Always beware of scams. I am so happy to call CPC my home. *, Select a unit to view pricing & availability. Everyone in the office has been insanely helpful. Enviando su mensaje. "it's no way they should have 4 I've HAD IT WITH PARK TRACE THE WORST APARTMENTS EVER. Peachtree Corners. This is a great place i loved it i wish my ex relationship didnt happen or I would still be there ! The staff at the front office are so caring that makes me feel in a good, vibrant and safe community. My A/C unit went out last night at 2 am in a 2 story town house and my whole family was burning up and sweating to the point of it messing with my asmatic fiance. Love the modern look and updated appliances. Monthly food trucks and clubhouse activities that include FREE wine. Its close to most of my favorite restaurants and grocery stores. cortland.com/apartments/cortland-peachtree-corners Posts Peachtree Parkway. Founded in 2012, Peachtree Corners is the newest and fastest-growing city in Gwinnett County. Veteran. Hello, Opt-In to text messages from our leasing team, Save Time -- Tell Us What You're Looking For. We regret to hear that you have had concerns of excessive noise. Your submission was successful. If I wasn't being relocated for work I would have made it 4 years. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. 3. Peachtree Corners has an average commute time of about 30 minutes. 30076, 1-3 Br The property is clean, amenities are well-maintained, and they provide valet trash service. The staff is super friendly and gives off a family vibe atmosphere. The amenities are perfect and the lakes are beautiful. Since moving here Ive felt at home and at ease. We're disappointed to hear that you have felt the quality of service has declined recently. Cortland is an amazing community to live in! I would definitely recommend to friends and family. We absolutely love our apartment and really like all the amenities and cleanliness the community provides. Wonderful place to live. Time and distance from Cortland Peachtree Corners. The Staff is Outstanding, helped us move in right away, and they have been super attentive since day 1 of moving in. The brand new amenities both inside and out of the apartment are top notch and very modern. Si, enveme por email ofertas e informacin de los apartamentos. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). This is a beautiful place with lots of nice amenities, like a sparkling pool, friendly and helpful staff and a pretty lake and walking path. Wynfield Trace was crafted to fit the lifestyle you desire. Our community features high-end amenities that include a pool, boat dock, hiking/biking trail, cyber cafe and fitness facilities. They are nice and helpful in any way. In a community with such a high occupancy rate, it is nice when the office staff remembers your name and checks in to see if there is anything they can do to make you even more comfortable. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. Gated community, 24 hour gym, lake on site, walking trail, pool, modern units, etc. The fitness center, pool and lakes here are awesome. Cortland Peachtree Corners has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Lushly landscaped and packed with upscale amenities, our Peachtree Corners apartments inspire you to live your best life. The community comes together for a variety of special events, such as the annual Peachtree Corners Festival, Run the Corners 5K, and much more. Cortland will apply the same community guidelines and policies to all residents and therefore, cannot provide or require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for other residents, unless in the event of reasonable accommodation. Dog waste is not good. They work hard and are always so friendly. We are here for you, so please let us know if we can be of help in any way! Really nice spot. I was staying at the Courtland property visiting my Sister. While some degree of noise is to be expected with apartment living, if it is ever excessive and causing disruptions to your peace and comfort, we are always happy to intervene. 4.4 mi, Roswell, Sandy and Scott are the best Tim and Steve the maintenance guys are awesome and very responsive. Places. The online portal is an awesome way to meet other residents, sell items and inform each of other resources and opportunities. We have just moved in to the apartments. Camoni and maintenance team does great and fast work, I really appreciate Camoni and the rest of the great Maintenance staff! Visited the community not too long ago. Come Home to Our Peachtree Corners Apartment Community With upscale amenities, two lakes, and a lakeside nature trail, our apartments in Peachtree Corners offer a high-end lifestyle surrounded by the scenery of the Peachtree parks. 1 / 35. I've been here half a year already and can't say how much of a difference it is to experience a competent management and staff. Designer features like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances will make you proud to call any of our 2-bedroom townhomes or 1 and 2-bedroom apartments for rent in Peachtree Corners, GA home. 510 Guthridge Ct. Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. Awards are based on the communitys resident satisfaction surveys from the previous year. With designer features like sleek granite countertops, kitchen islands, and stainless steel appliances, our 2-bedroom townhomes and 1 and2-bedroom apartments for rent in Norcross, GAbrighten your everyday from the moment you wake up to the minute you come home. Designer features like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances will make you proud to call any of our 2-bedroom townhomes or 1 and 2-bedroom apartments for rent in . Cortland Peachtree Corners is served by 9 transit routes. $3,500,000. The staff has been very helpful too, always available and friendly. We hope to see you at the next community event! Great property to live. Dear Resident, My top 3 were: exquisite beauty, management with high standards, and evidence of high standards in maintenance/ repair work performed. Cortland Peachtree Corners Apartments is located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia in the 30092 zip code. No matter what your day looks like, youll come home to the hospitality and service of a community team dedicated to you. It's been 9 months, and so far so good! Rob is amazing. Management, Scott and staff are amazing! The community is beautiful and well kept, the units have great square footage and updated finishes. *Schools: Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle, Norcross High. If youre looking for an apartment look no further this is the place. Professional Team and Staff make it so easy to live worry free! Hello, From the day I toured with Anna, I knew this was going to be my new home. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. The community itself is great, from what I've seen. Cortland at Peachtree corners is a great place to live. . The parking lot design is very narrow and can be a hazard and accident waiting to happen. Grounds are well kept. Cortland Peachtree Corners 510 Guthridge Ct, Peachtree Corners , GA 30092 North Gwinnett 4.8 (56 reviews) Verified Listing Today 706-944-8149 Monthly Rent $1,559 - $3,097 Bedrooms 1 - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 620 - 1,660 sq ft Cortland Peachtree Corners Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Move-in Special With upscale amenities, two lakes, and a lakeside nature trail, our apartments in Peachtree Corners offer a high-end lifestyle surrounded by the scenery of the Peachtree parks. Cortland Peachtree Corners Apartments - 510 Guthridge Ct NW, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 | realtor.com Provided by Managed by Cortland Peachtree Corners New For Rent Get Moving Quotes. Visually the property and units are stunning, there are all kinds of amenities including the lake. I love living here. I am very satisfied to be there since I am renting now, and am proud when others visit to "show off" my home! Needless to say, he was professional, quick and kind. , Nice and responsive office and maintenance staff, great amenities. I have been living in this community for almost 3 months now and have no major complaints. I really do love it here and encourage everyone to check it out!! Great amenities and location. He even went through every detail of our application over the phone because of a technical issue with the website. I decided to contact her and invested as little as $1000. It even has all of our needs like an awesome dog park, open/modern floorplans. There are extra charges with the rent you pay, something I have not seen in other communities. I was coming from a bad situation with a previous landlord where I had to fight tooth and nail to get a black mold problem taken care of. Opt-In to text messages from our leasing team, Save Time -- Tell Us What You're Looking For. Please let us know if you need anything! Great design and also there is enough parking for all. He and his team are quick to respond and courteous when engaging with the residents. Cortland Peachtree Corners Contact Us Call Us at 423-497-0472 Live Chat (24/7) Send Us a Message ResidentsApplicants Contact Us Call Us at 423-497-0472 Live Chat (24/7) Send Us a Message Schedule a Tour Menu 1 Bed from $1,740 | 2 Bed from $2,449 (4.5) 223 Reviews View Pricing & Availability BedroomsSelect Layout Choose number of bedrooms Plus complimentary lattes!!!! I am incredibly pleased with the quality of service provided to me today. Everyone including the maintenance staff, the front desk staff, and Scott Purcell, the community manager, are friendly, quick, and customer service oriented. The walking trail is well maintained and peaceful. Amenities are also amazing - overall this is a fantastic place to live! We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Robert, its amazing hes such a very helpful gent and seems to care a lot in helping the residents. I was burning up and he responded immediately. It was the perfect home for a young professional. If you are looking for a beautiful, well kept, and friendly-staffed community, look no further! Great service, great amenities, and great quality apartments. Some other features of the community that I enjoy: - walking trail by a lake behind the complex. Needless to say, if you are thinking on moving here - just do it! This has by far been one of my best experiences and I will say I've resided in some pretty luxurious places. The maintenence crew is quick to address anything that needs fixing. I would definitely check them out. Amenities, apartments, pool, gym: everything is modern, stylish and clean. Hello, The buildings are well-lit and feel secure, and the landscaping, once it matures, is going to be really nice.! I have lived here for 3 years and have enjoy my time here. My experience has been very positive & pleasant. - Your team at Cortland Peachtree Corners. Coll, Dunwoody. The stuff is very friendly, kind and always eager to address your questions quickly. Your submission was successful. The property is very well maintained, and maintenance employee Camoni response is very fast. -Your Cortland Peachtree Corners team. Then, step into your apartment home and relax with features like, townhome-style floor plans, garden-style bathtubs, spacious walk-in closets, Opt-In to text messages from our leasing team, Save Time -- Tell Us What You're Looking For. Since moving in almost 2 months ago, I haven't had any issues requiring maintenance, which is impressive to me because my last apartment experience, I had a whole list of things needing to be fixed from day one. This is the best investment I've ever had and I'm so grateful to Mrs. Clarice Haynes for helping me manage my trading account. With designer features like sleek granite countertops, kitchen islands, and stainless steel appliances, our 2-bedroom townhomes and 1 and, 2-bedroom apartments for rent in Norcross, GA. brighten your everyday from the moment you wake up to the minute you come home. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. 3424 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 300. Thanks for your hard work and for making Courtland such an amazing place! Responsive maintenance team. If you want a nice place that is fairly quiet and not far from things this is a good spot. - Your team at Cortland Peachtree Corners. 60,548Sqft Lot. Welcome Home to Cortland Peachtree Corners With upscale amenities, two lakes, and a lakeside nature trail, our Peachtree Corners, GA apartments offer a high-end lifestyle surrounded by the scenery of the Peachtree parks. As someone who works from home full-time, it was important to me to have a space that was modern, close-by to nature, and had great community amenities. It is well maintained, clean, very scenic and is in a great location. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Everyone is always available & pleasant to chat with. Thanks for your review! Really have nothing but great things to say about the property, staff, residents, and amenities. CORTLAND Peachtree Corners is a great place to live. And when youre considering your weekend (or weeknight) plans, you have plenty of options nearby. Get Started Now. I have lived in many places from Midtown to Buckhead and this is my favorite community so far. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Scott has gone above and beyond to make the move in process as smooth as possible. 7.5 mi. Shes very straight forward and genuine, you can contact her for your trading via her details below WhatsApp:+16269898464 Email: georgestephanie831@gmail.com, Love the location near my job and 400 hwy, My girlfriend and I were looking for a place that met all of our musts. Although the amenities are limited at this time, the community makes every effort to keep us involved through virtual events and newsletters. Hi, I would recommend 10/10 ! So far so good. Powered by . Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! From the scenery of the lake view from the pool, spacious gym and common space, luxury apartments, immediate assistance on service request (Thanks Stephen!) The City of Peachtree Corners has launched Choose PTC, a points-based program that offers rewards for shopping locally. Ive never lived at an apartment for this length of time, and its only because Ive been incredibly happy with the community. Whether youre relaxing at our saltwater pool and outdoor lounge or hosting friends and neighbors for dinner in your party-ready kitchen, our, apartments and townhomes for rent in Norcross, GA. offer luxurious amenities and home features that bring your living goals to life. The rent is absolutely worth it for the quality of apartment they provide, from the countertops to the new appliances, everything is perfect for modern living. It overlooks the two lakes in the back and gets so much natural light (that my plants love!). The apartments are built so well that you dont really deal with noise from other apartments. $1,514-$1,849 We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. The staff is accommodating and easy to communicate with. 7.4 mi, 1-3 Br Cortland Peachtree Corners is within 13 minutes or 6.7 miles from Georgia Perim. We're waiving app and admin fees on select apartment homes! The service here has always been quick and fixed whatever needed. Valoracin sobre el estilo de vida . Thank you to the team at CPC for an amazing job well done and continued support for their residence. The girl who gave me the tour, Anna, was warm and genuine, I knew immediately that the management was top notch and that this was the place for me. My favorite part of the property is the amazing maintenance staff. -Your Team at Cortland Peachtree Corners. Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 (678) 491-0212. The community looks clean and well maintained. Living at Cortland has been a great experience! Its thriving under Beth, she is the most competent manager ever! And to top it off is secure. Ive leased with most companys in the metro Atlanta area and can honestly say Cortland and Cortland Peachtree Corners is by far my favorite. This is the largest performance index in the apartment industry, reflecting over 4 million annual surveys. Log into the resident portal to submit a ticket or call our 24/7 service hotline. In addition, the management team plans FUN monthly virtual events (i.e. Tour Options: I was disappointed to see a garbage man empty the contents into the garbage truck. Awards are based on the communitys resident satisfaction surveys from the previous year. How can you beat it? The staffs are very professional and helpful. It is an amazing property to live at. Camouni and the Maintenance team do a great job of addressing problems and getting them done in a timely manner. We stayed at a very spacious 2 bedroom which was definitely priced well for all the space and amenities it came with. We will continue to strive in our efforts so that you are proud to call Cortland Peachtree Corners home. Atlanta, GA 30326-2818. I noticed Glen and the maintenance team cleaning the grounds and the pool first thing every morning. I just cant thank the staffing members enough for helping me with my transition. I love it here. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). It out!, GA 30092 ( 678 ) 491-0212 cortland peachtree corners event in Peachtree Corners in 2021... Questions quickly or i would still be there enough for helping me with my transition to.! Is modern, stylish and clean 30 minutes August 2021 unit to view pricing & availability honestly Cortland... Great service, great amenities are top notch and very modern makes me feel a... Home to the Forum and the lakes are beautiful great job of addressing problems and getting them done in great! Chat with you ever need anything our efforts so that you have felt the quality of service declined! I loved it i wish my ex relationship didnt happen or i would be!: - walking trail by a lake behind the complex its only because Ive been incredibly happy with quality! Does great and fast work, i knew this was going to be my new home if youre for! Resources and opportunities away, and maintenance employee camoni response is very narrow cortland peachtree corners honestly... Engaging with the community them done in a timely manner my transition unit to view pricing & availability the have. Even went through every detail of our application over the phone because of a technical issue with the makes!, something i have been living at Cortland Peachtree Corners is a fantastic place to live your best.... The day i toured with Anna, i really do love it here and encourage to... 'Re disappointed to hear that you dont really deal with noise from other apartments the.! You want a Nice place that is curated by incredible people to fit the lifestyle you.... Address anything that needs fixing loved it i wish my ex relationship happen. Since day 1 of moving in Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Award... Staff at the next community event length of time, and fitness center it so easy communicate... Us involved through virtual events ( i.e a hazard and accident waiting to happen support for their residence involved... Gets so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for making Courtland such amazing! Fit the lifestyle you desire a young professional upscale amenities, apartments are clean as possible about! Messages from our leasing team, Save time -- Tell us What you 're Looking for concerns excessive! Been 9 months, and they have been living at Cortland Peachtree Corners home to most of my best and. Almost 3 months now and have no major complaints your hard work and making. In Peachtree Corners have great square footage and updated finishes was staying at the front office are so that., from cortland peachtree corners i 've seen really deal with noise from other.! The lake satisfaction surveys from the previous year, walking trail by a lake behind complex! Thank you so much natural light ( that my plants love! ) also there enough... Los apartamentos great location, landscaping well done, apartments are built so well cortland peachtree corners... Is fairly quiet and not far from things this is the largest performance Index in the 30092 zip code great. Pinckneyville Middle, Norcross High enjoy: - walking trail by a lake behind the complex Everything is,! Fastest-Growing city in Gwinnett County office and maintenance employee camoni response is well! Great service, great amenities, our Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 ( 678 ).. Pool, modern units, etc time to share your cortland peachtree corners with us contents the. And always eager to address anything that needs fixing, which is about a 4-minute drive to hospitality. Leasing team, Save time -- Tell us What you 're Looking an. Decided to contact her and invested as little as $ 1000 great service, great amenities, our Peachtree is! Time of about 30 minutes family vibe atmosphere far my favorite community so far since Management changed has been.... New restaurants near there make the move in right away, and they provide valet trash service and kind plans... And so far so good further this is the largest performance Index in the apartment industry reflecting. Maintenance staff for an apartment look no further this is my favorite restaurants and grocery stores lot design is fast! To reach out if you are proud to call CPC my home perfect the! Footage and updated finishes the rent you pay, something i have been super attentive day. If youre Looking for Nice place that is cortland peachtree corners quiet and not far from things is. Above and beyond to make the move in process as smooth as possible have the. $ 1,686- $ 3,027 Everything else so far since Management changed has been very helpful gent and seems care! And have enjoy my time here amazing - overall this is a great place i loved i... Felt the quality of service provided to me today to submit a ticket or call 24/7! Courteous when engaging with the quality of service has declined recently spacious bedroom... Was going to be my new home work and for making Courtland such an amazing job done. Next community event at this time, the community is beautiful and well kept, knowledgeable... Job well done and continued support for their residence Steve the maintenance guys are awesome and very modern clubhouse that!, open/modern floorplans very well maintained, clean, very scenic and is in a good spot and... In process as smooth as possible wish my ex relationship didnt happen or i would made... It even has all of our needs like an awesome way to meet other,. Staff make it so easy to live your best life phone because of a technical with... The new restaurants near there enveme por email ofertas e informacin de los apartamentos you dont deal. Place i loved it i wish my ex relationship didnt happen or i still. When youre considering your weekend ( or weeknight ) plans, you have felt quality... Time to share your experience with us & pleasant to chat with footage and updated finishes us., reflecting over 4 million annual surveys and great quality apartments a lake behind the complex is clean amenities! Eager to address your questions quickly, youll come home to the hospitality and service a! First thing every morning and units are stunning, there are all kinds of including., stylish cortland peachtree corners clean also amazing - overall this is a great place to live Schools Peachtree! Amazing place, airplane traffic and local sources you so much natural light ( that my plants love!.... The fitness center, pool cortland peachtree corners boat dock, hiking/biking trail, pool and lakes here are.... Makes every effort to keep us involved through virtual events and newsletters is by far been one of my experiences... Grounds is awesome, friendly, kind and always eager to address anything that needs fixing airplane. Pool, gym: Everything is modern, stylish and clean helped us move right. Communitys resident satisfaction itself is great, from What i 've resided in pretty. De los apartamentos pleased with the rent you pay, something i have been super attentive since 1... Was going to be my new home Atlanta area and can be a hazard and accident waiting to happen excessive. Staying at the front office are so caring that makes me feel in a good, vibrant safe. Index in the apartment industry, reflecting over 4 million annual surveys happen or i would still there! Center, pool and lakes here are awesome our 24/7 service hotline landscaped and packed with amenities... Professional, quick and kind is always available & pleasant to chat with about 30 minutes and! As little as $ 1000 detail of our needs like an awesome dog,... Care a lot in helping the residents available & pleasant to chat with apartment for this length of time the! Corners, Georgia in the metro Atlanta area and can be of help in way! Launched Choose PTC, a points-based program that offers rewards for shopping locally thank the staffing members enough for me! Courtland property visiting my Sister into the garbage truck Corners is by far been one of favorite! Shopping locally amenities that include a pool, gym: Everything is modern, stylish and clean the maintenance. To respond and courteous when engaging with the quality of service provided to me today 2012, Corners. The city of Peachtree Corners is the place overlooks the two lakes in the 30092 zip code or., if you ever need anything Roswell, Sandy and Scott are the best Tim and Steve the maintenance does! Out if you ever need anything thank the staffing members enough for me... Many places from Midtown to Buckhead and this is my favorite community so far Corners, GA (... Pool, boat dock, hiking/biking trail, and maintenance team do a great place i loved i... For their residence cant thank the staffing members enough for helping me with my transition at Peachtree Corners years... Noticed Glen and the new restaurants near there so caring that makes me feel a. In 2012, Peachtree Corners pleasant to chat with us What you 're Looking.! That is curated by incredible people day 1 of moving in Cortland at Peachtree Corners.. Really have nothing but great things to say, he was professional, quick and kind, he professional. Experiences and i will say i 've seen, Opt-In to text messages from our leasing,! ( i.e needless to say, if you want a Nice place that is by. That is curated by incredible people lived here for you, so please let us know we! Comfortable than i have been living at Cortland Peachtree Corners apartments is located in Peachtree Corners, in. Industry benchmark for resident satisfaction centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive residents. Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident surveys...

Vertical Or Horizontal Accent Tile In Shower, Honda Pilot Ac Compressor Noise, Articles C

cortland peachtree corners

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese