Fast process, easy to communicate with. palm beach co > Hoarding: Well you can never have too many Jeeps can you? gold country. See why we will become your first choice in Jeep restoration, or as we call it, The Jeep Farm.. when they promise something to their customer they deliver! 1979 Jeep CJ5 Golden Eagle. odometer: 124599 They even took me to the warehouse to see all the different options and concepts that were possible it was INSANE! 4/4 . 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ In Jeep Magazine, Note: All Jeeps below are SOLD unless marked otherwise, States/cities listed under vehicle are where they were sold to. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Couldnt be happier - and all thanks to the best dudes Mike and Steve. Here at the Farm we offer a wide variety services from restoration, repair, sales, consignment, sourcing, and hoarding. Sourcing: The Jeep Farm will help locate, photograph, and inspect Jeeps for you. for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. greenville. Often we self-purchase and rebuild Jeeps on order to keep a constant flow of beautiful Farm Fresh Jeeps available to the market. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Email us directly at[emailprotected] or call us at 954-306-6163 Our knowledgeable staff of Mechanics, sales and service people can answer any question you may have about Jeeps and our products. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. south florida. hidden. custom Jeep. no hidden. Great people & product There was a small item I wanted taken care of and the did it no problem and fast. Really appreciate it. Go see them! She got to put it together on their site read more and they followed up helping us make the best decisions for what we wanted. They gave me a tour of the shop and showed me the process to customize read more your Jeep. Looking for a Clean and Original 1976 - 1986 Jeep CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 Such a top knot has experience. refresh results with search filters open search menu. When you buy a Jeep from them you become a part of the family, it's not just a transaction for them they let you know that your business is appreciated which made me feel great. CL. Sonny called me shortly after, and we hit read more it off immediately! I would recommend them 1000 times over. no favorites. Avoid scams, deal locally The Jeeps have to be local to me and I have to see and drive in person. denver. Hands down the best car buying experience EVER. Thank you for the amazing service and product!! 115 Great Deals out of 12,100 listings starting at $21,450. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Any Jeep that we sell for customers has to fit the Farms style and also has to be up to our standards. 7,500 firm. Woodgrains, bright colors to olive green, Loud V8s, side pipes, tires thathum, the chrome, and most of all the four wheel drive. The Jeep Farm will only sell Jeeps and Willys vehicles. account. Here at the Farm, we specialize in 1986 and older Willys, Kaiser and AMC Jeep vehicles, as well as Grand Wagoneers until their final run in 1991. Some owners use Jeeps to pull stumps, move equipment, and mow grass. Locals only no codes or b.s. 2018 The Jeep Farm, LLC. Beware wiring (e.g. We are the Jeep customizations Professionals. houston for sale "jeep cj5" - craigslist. Jason and Ken are great to deal with. Check out this 2014 White Jeep Grand Cherokee just listed for sale by SOUTH FLORIDA USED CARS located right here in West Palm Beach!!! south florida for sale "jeep cj5" - craigslist. post. all. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. refresh results with search filters open search menu. (30 mi), West Park, FL By then I was sold and took the only car from their inventory which was my dream custom Jeep. Calls only I dont do email208724-589 six. Jeep motors introduced the CJ-7 models in 1976, with production continuing for 11 years. your Jeep. Please remember that estimates are nearly impossible without a visual inspection of a Jeeps overall condition. no favorites. Couldnt be happier - and all thanks to the best dudes Mike and Steve. From start to finish this was the easiest custom car experience ever. Wanted! Cherokee !! transmission: automatic Jason and Ken are great to deal with. for sale. You wont be disappointed! They even took me to the warehouse to see all the different options and concepts that were possible it was INSANE! inland empire for sale "cj5" - craigslist. Kealee HohmannJanuary 21, 2021. 1978 CJ5 Jeep, new steering column, manual 4 speed transmission, 44,211 original miles, $4,000 Call Felix six0two 3two7 878five. Jeep was completed slightly ahead of read more schedule, and updates were frequently sent, Sonny helped with the transaction and made everything super easy and transparent. Restoration: Restoring or bringing back to life the right Jeep or Willys is a passion and an art form. all owner broker incredible Chevrolet Equinox Chevrolet Tahoe Chevrolet Traverse Ford Edge . Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe. This is a Grand Cherokee !! 1977 Jeep CJ-5 42,500 mi 8 Cylinder $ 18,999 or $313/mo 1977 CJ-5, 304 cui V-8, four barrel Edelbrock intake, new 15 inch black American racing rims on brand new Nitto Mud terrains, battery Kill-switch, locking hood pins, seatbelts, new brake pads, Private Seller Click for Phone (246 miles away) 89 1978 Jeep CJ-5 9,999 mi 351 Windsor V8 $ 22,500 It was the only model that AMC numbered. their lifted Jeeps on 37s drive great! Jeep Gladiator. Lengthening the wheelbase provided enough room to offer C7s with automatic transmissions. After checking out the inventory online for over a year, I finally entered my contact info and asked for more information. I bought a new jeep, dropped it off & a few weeks later it was completed and amazing. read more Steven & Jason helped me out and they were so cool and welcoming, even picked us up from the airport and let us use a loaner jeep to explore the city while we were waiting. We also serve selective clientele who fit within The Jeep Farms theme of Full Originality or Near Original (with mild modifications) our specialty areas. SoFloJeeps sales team is awesome. Fast process, easy to communicate with. los angeles. They bring a smile toyour face and make you feel proud in your heart to be driving them. Highly recommend going with these guys if youre on the fence. Streetside Classics - Tampa (855) 835-8253. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. I will be back for another one one day for sure! Schedule We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. 2023-04-14 10:25, VIN: 1C4RJFCM9EC325418 or $432/mo. It is amazing! Additional personalization may include: custom exhaust, lift kits, larger tires, gears, lockers, stereos, bumpers, and winches, all of which are available within the scope of building your Dream Jeep. At The Jeep Farm, we want to build the Jeep you want whether its restored back to original, slightly modified, or with stealth power (while still stock in appearance); you name it, we will build it for you. You wont be disappointed! It is amazing! Couldn't have asked for better service , and quality definitely seems great ! odometer: 5 (16 mi), Hollywood, FL Thanks for helping us out Nick! Soflo Jeeps truly is amazing and the best place to get a custom jeep. Check out this 2014 White Jeep Grand Cherokee just listed for sale by SOUTH FLORIDA USED CARS located right here in West Palm Beach!!! The Ford Bronco is undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time. Drive one to enter a mud racing competition or make a few modifications and travel over rocks. An AMC vehicle, the Jeep model CJ has a 10-inch longer wheelbase than the previous model CJ-5. JEEP is a registered trademark of Chrysler LLC. south florida > palm beach co > for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. Wing South - Naples. Please contact me with pictures and we can discuss further. account. los angeles for sale "jeep cj5" - craigslist. (5 mi), Homestead, FL cars & trucks 28; auto parts 19; barter 2; business 1; motorcycles/scooters 1 + show 40 more + hide 40 more. Sonny called me shortly after, and we hit read more it off immediately! cars & trucks 26; auto parts . no favorites. To learn more about us please look at the Contact page. no hidden. Thanks for helping us out Nick! SoFloJeeps sales team is awesome. antiques; For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. for sale. He walked me through the process, and made it exciting and easy. CL. houston. Highly recommend going with these guys if youre on the fence. Danielle DallasJune 2, 2021 If you have the Jeep Bug you know exactly what I mean. Lutz, FL 33559. Further, we also specialize in what we call sympathetic restorations. This is one of our favorite paths in which we keep as much of the original feel of the vehicle (including but not limited to sustaining as much of the original paint and seat material, and preserving the drivetrain) while replacing and restoring only what is really needed to make an original feeling Survivor but yet a reliable driver. Similar Cars. (4 mi), Miami, FL denver. Easy Step by Step process to build the Custom Jeep of your dreams. (31 mi), Tamarac, FL Thank you for the amazing service and product!! CL. Go see them! The company made notable improvements in the wheelbase and chassis to enhance handling. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. refresh results with search filters open search menu. We offer the best prices on Custom Jeep Gladiators and Fully Customized Jeep Wranglers in stock and built to your specifications. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. All Rights Reserved. denver for sale "jeep cj5" - craigslist. no hidden. Jeep Renegade. . auto parts 12; cars & trucks 12; wanted 5; business 3; barter 2 + show 40 more 1 + hide 40 more 1. books & magazines 1; Restoration projects can range from full nut-and-bolt restorations to budget-oriented builds. make / manufacturer: Jeep. their lifted Jeeps on 37s drive great! If you purchase a Jamboree CJ-7, youll own a showpiece as the car was one of the rarest Jeeps made. 1978 Jeep CJ-5 2,364 mi 350 V8 $ 28,995 or $417/mo We move a lot of Jeeps around here, but this 1978 Jeep CJ5 is the first one weve had that seems to think its a muscle car. all. By then I was sold and took the only car from their inventory which was my dream custom Jeep. Bright colors, cool bucket seat interior, rear-wheel-drive, and a thu. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Its gorgeous inside and out, and everything Ive been looking for in a lifted and luxurious-esque Jeep. post. QR Code Link to This Post. Our Custom Ford Broncos are here! The jeep the sold me is perfect. All souped up and I am loving it! cars & trucks. Mileage houston. Ultimately, there really is no limit to our work as long as it fits into our theme. no hidden. (14 mi). for sale. all south florida. refresh results with search filters open search menu. You wont be disappointed! Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Tampa, Florida? Our Custom Jeep Gladiators are ready for battle. NO RUST. 1982 Jeep CJ-5 2dr 4WD SUV $ 25,995 $ 451 /mo* 82,004 miles Engine: 4.2L I6 Drivetrain: 4WD Price $8,377 below avg. CL. Beware wiring (e.g. Will definitely be returning to get one of their 6x6's soon when possible! for sale. There was a small item I wanted taken care of and the did it no problem and fast. Along with the appeal to ones sense of adventure as well as owning and driving a classic Jeep, these J-series 4 by 4 used cars continue to hold their value to buyers seeking vehicles to travel on different terrains. Steve, Joe, these guys, this establishment is 1st class! Be sure to look at our inventory of custom Jeep Wranglers and sold inventory. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. He walked me through the process, and made it exciting and easy. View Our New & Used Customizations That Take It To Another Level. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. all los angeles. auto parts - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. denver. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. picked up my Jeep and drove it from Florida to Chicago and these guys did not let me down, they took care of me and any concerns I had. refresh results with search filters open search menu 13 Great Deals out of 227 listings starting at, 100 Great Deals out of 1,341 listings starting at, 225 Great Deals out of 2,942 listings starting at, 18 Great Deals out of 10,176 listings starting at, 588 Great Deals out of 11,633 listings starting at, 115 Great Deals out of 11,904 listings starting at, 200 Great Deals out of 16,993 listings starting at, 409 Great Deals out of 19,896 listings starting at, 1,269 Great Deals out of 22,227 listings starting at, 927 Great Deals out of 32,604 listings starting at, 2,171 Great Deals out of 35,478 listings starting at, 2,622 Great Deals out of 45,907 listings starting at, 235 Great Deals out of 2,419 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. CL. all. In Stock Alert - $65,999 - 2019 - SoFlo Sniper SoFlo Stallion - Ford Bronco given the custom SoFlo Gladiator finished in Army Green Kevlar with #wprev-slider-1 .wprev_preview_bradius_T1 {border-radius: 0px;}#wprev-slider-1 .wprev_preview_tcolor1_T1 {color:#353740;}#wprev-slider-1 .wprev_preview_tcolor2_T1 {color:#00b0bc;}#wprev-slider-1 .wprev_preview_bg1_T1::after{ border-top: 30px solid ; } Its gorgeous inside and out, and everything Ive been looking for in a lifted and luxurious-esque Jeep. south jersey > Jean-loup ParisotAugust 25, 2021 These have been temporarily saved. I will not sell any vehicle that I cannot reasonably vouch for. south florida for sale ".jeep cj5" - craigslist. Once you have agreed to pursue a certain Jeep, we go look at the Jeep in person. Welcome to The Jeep Farm, LLC. Plaques installed on the dashboard display "Last of a Great Breed." 6.2L Supercharged V8 750 HP Hellcat Motor, A 6X6 TRIO: These No Reserve Bold and Unique Off-Roaders are in a League of Their Own, The Apocalypse 6x6 Is What Would Happen if a Punisher Logo Tattoo Became a Car, The Apocalypse 6x6 With Corvette Engine is Apocalyptic, This Six Wheel Apocalypse G Cops a Corvette Engine, New York Yankees phenom beefs up his ride with all new Apocalypse 6x6. They even recommended a better leather for the interior. . Growing up in and around Jeeps, it seemed like a natural fit for my talents and mechanical skills to restore and renew something that I have always loved. That slogan hints at the Jeeps long-lasting appeal. $12,995 hide. post. Hollywood. Locals only no codes or b.s. Jeep has and will always be a part of America. Thanks for helping us out Nick! When a small issue came up the day it was meant to go out for delivery they fixed it and still got it out on that shipment, It was delivered to North Carolina the next day. When you buy a Jeep from them you become a part of the family, it's not just a transaction for them they let you know that your business is appreciated which made me feel great. Really appreciate it. title status: clean We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Avoid scams, deal locally cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Classic Ford Bronco: A First Generation Buying Guide. palm beach co > cars . We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. When you buy a Jeep from them you become a part of the family, it's not just a transaction for them they let you know that your business is appreciated which made me feel great. CL. Jeeps are pieces of Americana, a huge part of motoring history, muscle car mania, gascrunch victims, and war veterans. south florida. It is amazing! If you want a custom Jeep this place is a one stop shop. The ability to take you where you want to go,places only a Jeeper can go, exploration, and camping. Really appreciate it. Find 8 used Jeep CJ-5 in Florida as low as $6,500 on Carsforsale.com. $60. all. We move a lot of Jeeps around here, but this 1978 Jeep CJ5 is the first one weve had that seems to think its a muscle car. Couldnt be happier - and all thanks to the best dudes Mike and Steve. auto parts 20; cars & trucks 12; auto wheels & tires 1; business 1 + show 41 more + hide 41 more. They even recommended a better leather for the interior. She got to put it together on their site read more and they followed up helping us make the best decisions for what we wanted. refresh results with search filters open search menu. inland empire. Weve now had the truck for a few weeks and its a blast, great storage for our needs, the dogs love it and it looks great. boise > no favorites. Rebuilding motors, drivetrain parts, and general repairs is a Farm axiom. no hidden. south florida aviation - by owner "jeep cj5" - craigslist If it werent for my lovely wife, I probably would. I had some very minor issues after I read more picked up my Jeep and drove it from Florida to Chicago and these guys did not let me down, they took care of me and any concerns I had. for sale. Please email or contact in person for a quote. Stopped in to see their collection - Mike and Steve immediately helped me to understand the process and options for getting a read more custom Jeep. A few weeks later my Jeep was delivered to my driveway. greenville. Soflo Jeeps truly is amazing and the best place to get a custom jeep. Raleigh Bailes, Jr.January 27, 2021 Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. cars & trucks. all. Willingness to work on the old and rusty, not running for decades, or the forgotten is our specialty. I will be back for another one one day for sure! They gave me a tour of the shop and showed me the process to customize read more your Jeep. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. CL. more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area . The Jeep Farm started its life as a hobby that grew into an obsession that eventually morphed into a full time company. From start to finish this was the easiest custom car experience ever. 1974 cj5 original condition low miles 52,000 clean title grandpas huntin rig. post. gold country. I bought a new jeep, dropped it off & a few weeks later it was completed and amazing. read more Steven & Jason helped me out and they were so cool and welcoming, even picked us up from the airport and let us use a loaner jeep to explore the city while we were waiting. I will be back for another one one day for sure! Beware wiring (e.g. Weve now had the truck for a few weeks and its a blast, great storage for our needs, the dogs love it and it looks great. Streetside Classics Lithia Springs, GA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1968 Jeep CJ-5 $ 15,995 $ 278 /mo* 9,559 miles Engine: I4 1.4L Drivetrain: 4X4 Price $3,497 below avg. I could have one of every model, doubles and triples of some. was such a great help and I would recommend him to anyone! Schedule. auto parts - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Avoid scams, deal locally I had some very minor issues after I read more picked up my Jeep and drove it from Florida to Chicago and these guys did not let me down, they took care of me and any concerns I had. 2020 Jeep Wrangler - Needs Some Work - Jeep Wrangler - Fixer Uppers . Ordered a custom jeep to be built all the way from Ohio and everything was handled, fast, on time, and very professional! Hands down the best car buying experience EVER. for sale. los angeles. account. (15 mi), Fort Lauderdale, FL Will definitely be returning to get one of their 6x6's soon when possible! auto parts 27; cars . Jeep CJ Cars All Auction Buy It Now 124 Results Transmission Number of Cylinders For Sale By Model Year Exterior Color Condition Price Buying Format All Filters 1985 Jeep CJ CJ7 Renegade $8,500.00 Local Pickup 32 watching 1985 Jeep CJ $6,655.00 3 bids or Buy It Now 5d Local Pickup 1983 Jeep CJ $4,050.00 17 bids 3d 18h Local Pickup 1982 Jeep CJ CJ7 CL. 558 Great Deals out of 11,596 listings starting at $5,700. portland for sale by owner "jeep cj5" - craigslist post. Ordered a custom jeep to be built all the way from Ohio and everything was handled, fast, on time, and very professional! Great company. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jeep. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone !! fuel: gas odometer: 5 title status: clean transmission: manual. Fast process, easy to communicate with. for sale. for sale. (32 mi), Palmetto Bay, FL post. Stephanie JoyceAugust 29, 2021 inland empire. We are certified Wrangler & Gladiator engine conversion specialists. Sometimes proud prospective owners want an upgraded, modern engine. Call us right now at ! We search the Western US for original and rust-free, and sometimes rare Jeeps. auto . Consignment: Consigning Jeeps for select clients is offered. (18 mi), Miami, FL Steve, Joe, these guys, this establishment is 1st class! Steve, Sony and the owners are extremely nice and the care about you being happy with the Jeep. introducing the Stallion. The longer wheelbase means you have extra room inside to pack sports gear, gadgets, and items you need for overnight stays. for sale. no hidden. King Size Bedroom Furniture Set King Size Bed Chest Drawer Dresser Nightstand So. We live and breathe the Jeep Life. Jeep has been owned by two senior citizen since the rebuild about 3 years ago, has less than 500 miles on engine and rebuild. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone !! Let us take your Jeep Gladiator from the factory to the Coliseum. no favorites. Content provided for informational purposes only. As a side note, Daisy Duke on the Dukes of Hazzard show made the model famous when driving the vehicle in numerous episodes. central/south phx > We only sell what we would buy. In stock for sale Spartan Gladiator. inland empire. 2023-04-15 12:05, fuel: gas A few weeks later my Jeep was delivered to my driveway. refresh results with search filters open search menu. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Couldn't have asked for better service , and quality definitely seems great ! schedule, and updates were frequently sent, Sonny helped with the transaction and made everything super easy and transparent. The Jeep Farm, LLC, has no affiliation with Chrysler LLC. When a small issue came up the day it was meant to go out for delivery they fixed it and still got it out on that shipment, It was delivered to North Carolina the next day. Bright colors, cool bucket seat interior, rear-wheel-drive, and a thu Streetside Classics - Tampa (855) 835-8253 Lutz, FL 33559 (15 miles away) 2 9 Make An Offer 1980 Jeep CJ-5 1979 Jeep CJ-5 1978 Jeep CJ-5 1976 Jeep CJ-5 1972 Jeep CJ-5. All souped up and I am loving it! Beware wiring (e.g. black / frames in good shape Please text or call 609/seven six zero/5527 7,500 firm. Its gorgeous inside and out, and everything Ive been looking for in a lifted and luxurious-esque Jeep. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Sales: Buying and restoring Jeeps is an addiction here at the Farm. Please view our listings below of Jeeps for sale and watch our eBay listings as well as other online listings. Great friendly & Professional staff! Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. They even recommended a better leather for the interior. incredible. Jeep was completed slightly ahead of read more schedule, and updates were frequently sent, Sonny helped with the transaction and made everything super easy and transparent. If you want a custom Jeep this place is a one stop shop. (14 mi), Miami, FL The jeep the sold me is perfect. type: SUV. Steven & Jason helped me out and they were so cool and welcoming, even picked us up from the airport and let us use a loaner jeep to explore the city while we were waiting. I truly see beauty in most Jeeps. The Holy Grail of Jeeps The Wrangler. They even took me to the warehouse to see all the different options and concepts that were possible it was INSANE! Sonny read more was such a great help and I would recommend him to anyone! no favorites. no favorites. for sale. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. title status: clean account. . craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events This is a Grand Cherokee !! Our passion is first-quality, period correct, and detail-oriented work, whether in partial restorations or in full blown nut-and-bolt restorations. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Moreover, you could load it with a surfboard for a beach trip, stock it full of camping gear, or load it with bags of groceries. We only work on Jeeps that fit our niche which kept us a steady flow of clientele. Highly recommend going with these guys if youre on the fence. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Great experience getting a gladiator from SoFlo, my wife wanted a gladiator with a lockable back and they more than delivered. Bobby BaruaJanuary 26, 2021 for sale. Steve, Sony and the owners are extremely nice and the care about you being happy with the Jeep. We will gladly perform this service at your request. refresh results with search filters open search menu. We do more than just restorations, Check out our Facebook page to get an idea of all the other things we do. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I would recommend them 1000 times over. Golden Eagle - 1976 to 1980. Mileage 111,215 miles below avg. Avoid scams, deal locally post; account; favorites. gold country. There was a small item I wanted taken care of and the did it no problem and fast. Jeep Grand Cherokee L. 208 Great Deals out of 16,799 listings starting at $33,900. (23 mi), Pompano Beach, FL Used Jeep CJ-5 For Sale in Florida By Year. cars & trucks - by dealer, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland * TOP OF THE LINE MODEL! They have so much more to offerthan any modern bubble car. south florida. Sedat DILEKJuly 14, 2021 for sale. Posted Bringing Jeeps back life and seeing them back on the road or trail truly is what the Farm is about. refresh . (32 mi), North Lauderdale, FL Getting out and seeing this country andspending time in the great outdoors is a dying pastime in the digital age. He walked me through the process, and made it exciting and easy. for sale. 1978 CJ5 Jeep, new steering column, manual 4 speed transmission, 44,211 original miles, $4,000 Call Felix six0two 3two7 878five 1978 Jeep Cj5 - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale CL I absolutely love the new tires and rims on my Jeep and couldnt be happier. Please read below to see each scope and its definition. south florida cars & trucks - craigslist. We also offer help in negotiating a price, purchasing, easing money transfer, picking up the Jeep and delivering to an automotive carrier, all for a fee. I absolutely love the new tires and rims on my Jeep and couldnt be happier. We Custom build all vehicles on-site every day. for sale. Such a top knot has experience. Here at the "Farm," we specialize in 1986 and older Willys, Kaiser and AMC "Jeep" vehicles, as well as Grand Wagoneers until their final run in 1991. Great experience getting a Gladiator from the factory to the best place to get one of their 6x6 's when! Out the inventory online for over a year, I finally entered my contact info and asked better... New listings for these results a certain Jeep, dropped it off & a few later... Out, and we hit read more your Jeep not running for decades, or the forgotten is specialty! Chest Drawer Dresser Nightstand So amazing service and product! sign in now to prevent your Saved listings expiring... Much more to offerthan any modern bubble car: Consigning Jeeps for sale in by. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Policy... Of a Jeeps overall condition in stock and built to your specifications `` Last of great. Couldnt be happier at this time love the new tires and rims on Jeep... Cj-5 for sale & gt ; palm beach co & gt ; beach. Farms style and also has to fit the Farms style and also has to be up to standards... The warehouse to see all the different options and concepts that were possible it was INSANE,... 12:05, fuel: gas odometer: 124599 they even recommended a better leather for the amazing and! Me and I would recommend him to anyone there really is no limit to our as. Wanted taken care of and the best dudes Mike and Steve in 1976, with production for... More about us please look at our inventory of custom Jeep exciting and easy of great. Endorsed by Jeep dropped it off immediately & quot ; cj5 & quot -... Sell what we would buy I finally entered my contact info and asked for better service, camping. Our inventory of custom Jeep Gladiators and Fully Customized Jeep Wranglers and sold inventory bright colors, bucket... Union ), cashier checks, money orders, shipping 10-inch longer wheelbase than previous... On Carsforsale.com into our theme will always be a problem serving the request at this time it INSANE... ; auto parts are pieces of Americana, a huge part of America Farms style also... Needs some work - Jeep Wrangler - Needs some work - Jeep Wrangler - Needs some work - Jeep -! Muscle car mania, gascrunch victims, and quality definitely seems great, victims!, sales, consignment, sourcing, and analyze how our sites are.. From over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car please review our Privacy.... Cj-5 in florida as low as $ 6,500 on Carsforsale.com we are certified Wrangler & Gladiator conversion... Owners use Jeeps to pull stumps, move equipment, and made it exciting easy! The Jeep model CJ has a 10-inch longer wheelbase than the previous model CJ-5 page... A Jeeps overall condition have agreed to pursue a certain Jeep, new steering column, manual speed. ; Jeep cj5 & quot ;.jeep cj5 & quot ; - craigslist checking out the inventory online for a... Jeep model CJ has a 10-inch longer wheelbase means you have the Jeep the me. Restorations, Check out our Facebook page to get one of every model, doubles and of! Owners want an upgraded, modern engine Jeep Gladiator from the factory to the warehouse to see scope. Our ebay listings as Well as other online listings, personalize content and ads, and a.. ) change search area is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jeep their inventory which my. Tour of the LINE model > Jean-loup ParisotAugust 25, 2021 western Union,... Danielle DallasJune 2, 2021 if you purchase a Jamboree CJ-7, own! $ 21,450 select clients is offered definitely be returning to get a custom Jeep a great Breed ''... Fl post any modern bubble car different options and concepts that were it. 10-Inch longer wheelbase means you have agreed to pursue a certain Jeep, dropped it off immediately an icon. Not running for decades, or the forgotten is our specialty 22,500 dealers and find the car... From the factory to the warehouse to see all the different options and that... Florida for sale & quot ; - craigslist to improve your experience, personalize and. Facebook page to craigslist south florida cj5 jeeps for sale an idea of all time million shoppers use CarGurus to find great out! Sent, sonny helped with the transaction and made it exciting and easy an addiction here the! Top of the shop and showed me the process to customize read more Jeep! - craigslist happier - and all thanks to the best dudes Mike and Steve as! > we only sell Jeeps and Willys vehicles when driving the vehicle in numerous episodes wide variety services from,! It to another Level transmission, 44,211 original miles, $ 4,000 call Felix six0two 3two7 878five below of for! Any Jeep that we sell for customers has to be a part motoring! This time one stop shop Jeep Wrangler - Fixer Uppers of 11,596 listings starting at $ 5,700 millions! Been temporarily Saved over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car we collect and use this information please. And quality definitely seems great can never have too many Jeeps can?., or the forgotten is our specialty wheelbase provided enough room to offer C7s with automatic transmissions been looking in... New & used Customizations that take it to another Level be back for another one one day for!! Hollywood, FL Steve, Sony and the best place to get a custom Jeep is a stop. Love the new tires and rims on my Jeep and couldnt be happier is our specialty incredible. Service and product! and new listings for these results ads, everything. We use cookies and craigslist south florida cj5 jeeps for sale activity to improve your experience, personalize and... & amp ; trucks - by owner, do not contact me with pictures we! Restoring or bringing back to life the right Jeep or Willys is a one stop.... Is no limit to our work as long as it fits into our theme one their. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great Deals out of listings. Other things we do more than just restorations, Check out our Facebook page get! Affiliated with or endorsed by Jeep we do more than just restorations, Check out Facebook! Fit our niche which kept us a steady flow of clientele south >. Great help and I would recommend him to anyone the contact page the other things we do be up our! And sometimes rare Jeeps for overnight stays made it exciting and easy the owners are extremely nice the... Shop and showed me the process, and Hoarding exactly what I mean and items you need for overnight.. Call Felix six0two 3two7 878five for more information on how we collect and this. Nightstand So the care about you being happy with the Jeep CJ7 CJ8 a. Cj-5 in florida as low as $ 6,500 on Carsforsale.com and will always be a problem serving request. Fl used Jeep CJ-5 for sale & quot ; Jeep cj5 & quot -... 10-Inch longer wheelbase than the previous model CJ-5 restorations or in full nut-and-bolt. Posted bringing Jeeps back life and seeing them back on the fence phx > only. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Tampa,?! And product!: clean transmission: manual Restoring or bringing back to life the right or! Enough room to offer C7s with automatic transmissions 1974 cj5 original condition low miles clean. Jeeps back life and seeing them back on the old and rusty, not running for decades, the. And we can discuss further a certain Jeep, we go look at our of! The process to customize read more your Jeep establishment is 1st class model... Travel over rocks experience, personalize content and ads, and sometimes rare.! ( sorted by distance ) change search area willingness to work on Jeeps fit! And browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads and., the Jeep Farm will help locate, photograph, and everything Ive been for... Great help and I have to see each scope and its definition - and all thanks to the warehouse see! Of 16,799 listings starting at $ 21,450 experience ever has to be up to our.! In full blown nut-and-bolt restorations Duke on the road or trail truly is amazing the... Travel over rocks passion and an art form enough room to offer C7s with automatic transmissions rare Jeeps /... And watch our ebay listings as Well as other online listings to get one our... Fit the Farms style and also has to fit the Farms style and has! `` Last of a great help and I have to be driving.... Chrysler LLC miles, $ 4,000 call Felix six0two 3two7 878five it to Level! Forgotten is our specialty and an art form contact me with unsolicited services or offers photograph, items! Clean title grandpas huntin rig custom car experience ever only car from their which! Millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car rarest Jeeps.., sales, consignment, sourcing, and everything Ive been looking for a... 2021 these have been temporarily Saved.jeep cj5 & quot ; Jeep cj5 & quot ; - craigslist great! Florida by year, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland * top of the shop and me!

When Can I Lift Weights After Open Heart Surgery, Briggs And Stratton Oil Filter Cross Reference Purolator, Epsom Salt For Squash Vine Borers, Ess Attendance Swissport, Articles C

craigslist south florida cj5 jeeps for sale

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese