Must function properly and shoot. I dont think its the magazines; I have several OEM magazines from DiamondBack(including an unopened 4-pack for saleif anyones interested). Western diamondback rattlesnake or Texas diamond-back. Diamondback Firearms of Cocoa, Florida has been in the semi-automatic pistol market for a few years now, producing their subcompact 380 and 9mm pistols, which we have reviewed here, as well as entering the AR-15 style rifle and pistol market a couple of years ago. single. Gun Holster fits Diamondback 9mm DB9 Black Nylon Ambidextrous Use Left or Right Built in Magazine Holder Adjustable Retention Strap Gun Slinger Holster. It did it with two brands of hollow points and five brands of ball ammo, two of which were reloads that comprised the bulk of my plinking/testing ammo. This gives a visual and tactile indicator of ready-to-fire status. Its comfortable and allowed for pretty much precisely the highest grip I could take without the chance of slide bite. Its dead nuts reliable, more accurate than most shooters, and even when you factor in the cost of a set of Apex springs, its still $60 bucks cheaper than the DB FS 9. Metal Condition: Excellent. $19.97 $ 19. Jeremy is TTAG's Deputy Editor, working mostly behind the scenes but, when he attempts to write, he focuses on comprehensive gun & gear reviews. The DB9FS uses a metal . I left it loaded for a couple of days before going shooting, but it didnt seem to help. Thanks. I just got mine on monday (7-28-14) and it ran flawlessly through 800 rounds. If somebody comes up with an upgraded trigger, this rating will bump to 4. and..apex trigger kits are now available for the DBFS. The resulting slide-to-frame fitment is pretty good, with very little wiggle. MSRP and manufacturer reputation have nothing to do with how this particular gun shoots and functions for me. Had I realized it had some wiggle room, Im sure I could have taken care to hold it aligned and still while tightening down the set screw. Overall length is 7 5/8 inches from the muzzle to the grip frame strut, 5 9/16 inches height from the top of the rear sight to the bottom of the semi finger rest magazine floor plate. You feel the need to make comments on it endlessly. Heres an exploded parts diagram from the DB FS Nines owners manual if you really want to see how it works: https://app.box.com/s/0c69ks9uqefkg2roatqw, Lubrication points: https://app.box.com/s/5hijnvdqc3qpk9kwod32. Accuracy: * * * 1/2 The Finite Element Analysis designed slide and barrel are strong enough to reduce felt recoil and field stripping is simplified by the lack of pins or need for tools. Its SUPER light and crisp reset. 97. The price for additional DB FS Nine magazines isnt yet announced, but Check-Mates pistol mags tend to run like $16 to $19 so Im hoping itll be in that range. (of spare mags, not a couple of guns.). Bottom line: I dumped the SD as fast as I could write an ad for it. Frame finish on this main variant is black. Diamondback has incorporated a trigger safety and firing pin block safety with a short, positive reset, minimizing trigger travel for faster cycle times. Compact and lightweight DB380 pistols are perhaps the most popular Diamondback offering with patent-pending Zero-Energy striker system as well as a steel magazine catch and windage-adjustable sights. Can help but think that trigger guard wouldnt snick into some glock holsters? Beretta 92FS magazine is Not included. To the Glocksuckers whining about copy cats, go look at a HK VP70Z and then come back and tell me who ought to have the whining rights when it comes to high capacity striker fired plastic framed pistols. $258.00. Would I trust this gun to fire and cycle through full magazines? Its shown in the video at top, though, and the results of 5-shot, rested groups were as follows: I had two failures to feed and one failure to eject (basically a stovepipe on the last round in the mag) in the first two magazines that I put through the DB. For instance, the photo thats looking down on the top to show the rear sight and the chamber viewing port and the field strip photo that shows the inside of the slide. Action: Striker-fired See plan details 3 year Repair with 3 Maintenances - 1 Annual Maintenance - $49.99 slide an M9 mag in it and see if it locks and feeds..then we can add that to your list. At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered. Diamondback DB9 Magazine 9mm Luger 6 Rounds Steel Blued Finish MGDB9009-G80. I like aggressive serrations, if Im not physically being poked be the grip serrations then Im not happy. It seems too me that their is 2 different models but the only difference is the one with the novak sight also has a different logo. Shop popular guns for sale from Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Armalite and more. Home / Handgun Accessories. Live Inventory, In-stock, Ready to Ship, NO Limits! I like the SD but agree the trigger sucks and currently the best I have seen for an SD9 in my area is $319.00 The Diamondback is far cheaper. Dont bet youre life on this junk! I actually contacted EAA a few weeks ago about that and didnt hear back. Grip is FANTASTIC. LOVE the trigger on this gun. It shot much more accurately for me than I expected, and it stayed right on target during rapid fire. Product Details. I guess you really do get what you pay for ($268). I own a DBFS9 and I love it. I find myself pulling it out of the safe just to look at it I like it so much. Any ammunition or personnel showing in our photos is Not included. Its frame incorporates a six slot Picatinny rail system for light or laser mounting. Find a great selection of DB rifles for sale online from Diamondback Firearms, available at Diamondbackarmstore.com. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! I bought mine from buds gun shop for 298.00. Manufacturer is Diamondback Arms of Cocoa, Florida. The ergonomically contoured grip fits comfortable in the palm of the hand and improves overall hold of the pistol. Im glad I took the plunge on this gun. I have several S&W M&P guns that I love, and have shot the XD, but I wouldnt trade my DB for another one. Diamondback DB9HP Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3" 6+1 Pink Poly Grip/Frame Black Slide. All rights reserved. Nothing out of the ordinary anywhere. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is the best way to further ensure that my experience will match another users experience. 2 additional mags were 49.98, so total cost was under 400. Contact us at 1-800-286-3076 to get them added. great deal for this gun. If it runs, this is going to be a popular gun. Pick up an extra Diamondback 9mm 15 round mag today at The Mag Shack! The slide, barrel, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion. This may be partially my fault, as my thumbs-high grip meant I would ride or push sideways on the slide lock, preventing the slide from locking back on empty. The DBFS9 mags are compatible in the Taurus 92, but typically not vice-versa (baseplate compatibility). From concealed carry options to guns for hunting, target shooting, and tactical applications. Mineloaded to 13 rounds just fine, but getting that 14th and 15th round in there took some serious effort. Verify that the firearm is empty, pull the trigger to release the striker, pull the slide back only slightly, pull down on the takedown levers, and then pull the slide forwards off the frame. I was just about to buy a M&P 9 Full Size, when I saw this pistol and now I am torn between the two. Sign up and receive information on new items and offers from us. Compact and lightweight DB380 pistols are perhaps the most popular Diamondback offering with patent-pending "Zero-Energy" striker system as well as a steel magazine catch and . Not to mention, its just redundant as all get out. A viewing port allows a peek into the breech for determining loaded status. Youve come to the right place here at Diamondback Firearms Store, we have brand new Diamondback pistols and rifles for sale at the best available online prices. Copyright 2022 Classic Firearms, LLC. I have seen one pistol that has the logo type FS and one that the letters are just normal letters F and S. Also how do you rate the accuracy now that you have some rounds through the gun? When deployed overseas I always replaced the magazine springs with a Wolff springs because my life depended on it. Obviously theres a ton of 1913 Pic rail space for whatever accessory you can imagine. Additionally, the why would you buy X when Y is less expensive argument is practically never-ending. This just goes to say that past micro pistol performance may not be an indicator of future full-size performance. Factory Diamondback magazines sell in the $39 vicinity, so using Beretta Magazines will be an attractive option. I have seen one pistol that has the LOGO type FS and one that has normal letters F and S. I would like to know which one yours has, sense you just received yours. I really appreciate you guys doing these reviews, especially of those common not so known guns. Now that I did, Im glad I watched your video; you are like a more pleasant version of NutnFancy. The palm swells and curves on the grip make it more ergonomic than a GLOCK. I can already imagine the spray-painted sign: Why pay for a genuine Glock when you can buy a Clock for $150 less?. A cocking indicator is located at the rear of the slide, providing visual and tactical recognition. I am very concerned with the DB9FS inconsistent and weak ejection of the cases, spent cases flying back in your face and tagging your forehead can ruin a good day shooting, this alone could make up my mind to go with the M&P9. The VP was a failure, therein lies the difference. Taking feedback from customers, Diamondback Firearms has offered its weapons in a variety of finishes and sizes. Without question, the DB FS Nine will draw no shortage of comments about its looks. 4 kg . 4.75" Chromalloy barrel. Be the first to know about sales, surplus items, and new products. It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. If you love to wear hoodies? The trigger group looks nothing like a Glock. Buy Diamondback DB9 with case box and 4 extra mags. In my case, Kentucky Gun Co pulled this example from their stock for TTAG to test, and the box included a price sticker for the enticingly low amount of $384.99. NO problems ..just keeps on running smooth. Your tolerance for magazine malfunctions after 450 rounds of somewhat dirty reloads coupled with some rain in the works may be different from mine. A slightly lower spring force would give more positive ejection and longer dwell at the rear to let the round seat under the ejector. Sure, you can drop $60 and shorten the trigger travel a tad lessen the pull 2 0r 3 lbs, but why blow $60 on a $300 gun instead of buying a better $360 gun? The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. Their 1911 mags seem to work without a hitch for most folks. Diamondback DB0200P001 DB9 G4 3.10" 6+1 Black Stainless Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0300P001 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 17+1,12+1 Black Nitride Stainless Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P071 DB9 G4 3.10" 6+1 Midnight Bronze Black Stainless Steel Slide Midnight Bronze Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P061 DB9 Micro-Compact 3.10" 6+1 Flat Dark Earth Black Stainless Steel Slide Flat Dark Earth Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P021 DB9 G4 3.10" 6+1 Black Stainless Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0301P031 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 12+1, 17+1 Black Frame Stainless Steel with Black Nitride Accents Slide Black Polymer Grip Includes Viridian Laser & Holster, Diamondback DB0301P001 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 17+1,12+1 Black Nitride Stainless Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip with Viridian Laser & Holster, Diamondback DB0300P061 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 17+1,12+1 Flat Dark Earth Black Nitride Stainless Steel Slide Flat Dark Earth Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P031 DB9 Micro-Compact 3" 6+1 Black Stainless Steel w/Black Accents Slide Black Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P101 DB9 Micro-Compact 3.10" 6+1 OD Green Black Stainless Steel Slide OD Green Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0200P091 DB9 Micro-Compact 3.10" 6+1 Mint Stainless Steel Slide Mint Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB0301P061 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 17+1 Flat Dark Earth Black Nitride Stainless Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip with Viridian Laser & Holster, Diamondback DB0300P031 DBAM29 Sub-Compact 3.50" 17+1,12+1 Black Stainless Steel with Black Accents Black Polymer Grip, Diamondback DB9FS Full Size DAO 9mm 4.75" 15+1 Poly Grip Poly Frame Black, Diamondback DB9HP Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3" 6+1 Pink Poly Grip/Frame Black Slide, Diamondback DB9ODG DB9 Double 9mm 3" 6+1 OD Green Polymer Grip/Frame Grip Black, Diamondback DB1554P071 DB9R 7" 32+1 Midnight Bronze Cerakote Gearhead Works Tailhook Mod2 Brace Stock Black Magpul MOE K2+ Grip Right Hand 9" M-LOK, Diamondback DB1554P001 DB9R 7.50" 32+1 Black Gearhead Works Tailhook Mod2 Brace Stock Black Magpul MOE Grip Right Hand 9" M-LOK, Diamondback DB9RPFB4 6 M-Lok RL 4.5 Black, Diamondback DBAM29SL DBAM29 Sub-Compact Double 3.5" 15+1/10+1 Black Polymer Grip/Frame Grip Stainless Steel/Black Nitride Accents, Diamondback DB9FDE Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3" 6+1 FDE Poly Grip/Frame Black Slide, Diamondback DB9EX Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3" 6+1 Black Poly Grip/Frame EXO Nkl Boron. Youve piqued my interest. Was a little weird at first but this is truly one of the best looking pistols on the market right now. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors. There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. I would buy one of these and I will likely do so this year. 5.0. Its not a CZ or PPQ, but it beats the socks off a Block GLOCK and fits the hand similarly to an M&P. Not in the market for a full size 9 but appreciate an option. Diamondback DB9FS Striker-Fired Full-Sized Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs Taurus G3X Striker-Fired Compact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Want to sell a firearm? The Diamondback DBFS9 is a full size 9mm automatic featuring a glass fiber reinforced polymer frame and grip to maintain a strong but light firearm. Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. if you click some of the photos and make them really large, youll see what I mean about tooling / milling marks. Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. Whether you think one looks better than the other isnt relevant whats relevant is that they look different and some people will like one gun more than the other enough to pay more money for it. Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage. The reloads I was mostly shooting meet minimum power factor, but barely. Sorry to keep comparing this to a GLOCK, but GLOCK definitely set a lot of standards for plastic, striker-fired guns so its hard not to sometimes. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Buy a DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS LLC DB9FS Like its compact siblings, the Full Size DB9FS features a Zero-Energy striker firing system with a m for sale by Robertson Trading Post on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 982206244 diamondback db9 gen 4 problemsformer wics news anchors. G19 holsters, also, if theyre open-bottom. The Gen 4 is a joke. 10 Items. Perfect mags, fast shipping, great communications, will buy from again. This is mentioned in the write-up. The slide must reciprocate again to reset the striker (no double strike capability, which is the norm here). The other thing Ive seen newbs do is panic when they have their first jam. Diamondback DB9HP Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3" 6+1 . . This is now a Taurus product- they took over the marketing and web presence, probably bought the company. An integral . Not needed as anyone who has spent more than two minutes on the internet knows how to click a link. At first I was like, oh wow a pistol covered in picatinny rail, now you can side mount your MRDS or inforce light ON THE SIDE OF YOUR SLIDE OMG HOW COOL /sarc . In stock Add to cart Description Additional information Description The DB9 6 round magazine with Finger Extension fits all DB9 models. Diamondback Firearms DBX57 CF Black Anodized 9mm Pistol. You took the words right out of my mouth. However, I found the edges of the safety blade (or possibly the inside edges of the slot in the trigger itself) to be pretty sharp and it started to grate on my trigger finger after shooting for a while. ~575 rounds was of no consequence for my hand, although I did wear gloves for about 2/3 of those rounds just to save my trigger finger from that safety blade and my left hand from the slide serrations. (on the left side of the slide), Take a look at there website and compare the pics from this review, and tell me which model you have. Jeremy S does the best damn reviews! Jeremy strives to collect objective data whenever possible, and looks to write accurate reviews that reflect the true user experience. The DB FS Nine for this review was provided by The Kentucky Gun Company. Handgun Accessories. +P felt good in the gun. If you look at the Diamondback website you will see the difference in the pictures of the sights and the Roll Marks that say FS on the LEFT side of the slide as compared to the pictures in this review. A cleaner, shorter, lighter trigger would probably assist just a bit, but I was pretty stable on that sandbag. Based 100% on your review, I started watching the prices on this gun. . Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! My daily carrying is a Browning Hi-Power. Field strip achieved. Wish I could say that was a typo but maybe Im a bit of an idiom. Im a big man at 64 and my hand appreciates the grip more than the XD or the S&W. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! Find out after the jump. |regenC|MC Set || Li Mc HIT || || LP Mc HIT ||, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. The trigger knocks it down a star. Weight: 21.5 oz empty Purchase Now. The flared magwell aids in fast and reliable reloads while the extended magazine base pad provides a secure grip during loading, handling and shooting the DB FS Nine. Good frame ergos, comfortable trigger, not bad looking in person. Diamondback took their parts (that they COULDNT make at the time) and then vanished, ignoring the deal they made with us for sales. New in box - 100% condition in unopened box. Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. My experience with Checkmate magazines (Beretta M9 military issue) has been satisfactory. Theres some close-up work at the end of the video if you want to take a closer look, but the pistol looked just fine internally after the ~575 rounds. Guns Pistols Diamondback Pistols Diamondback Arms mm model DB FS Full Size . Find a FFL Dealer. In that context I use foreign to mean unfamiliar. Mine has the DBFS full logo on it. And rain with 115 grain reloads is a bit much for an out of the box foreign pistol that has no track record. Add to Compare. (oh and Jeremy, dont forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed! Lets be honest. They had major problems with their M9 mags but apparently the finish change fixed that. The DB9s steel trigger with dual connecting bars allows for a crisp, smooth, five pound DAO trigger pull. Diamondback Firearms, best known for its pocket-sized micro pistols, the DB380 and DB9, has just entered the full-sized pistol market with the release of the DB FS Nine. Diamondback Firearms. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. In 2023 a new or used Diamondback DB9 value varies depending on supply and demand. Glock has changed little in 30 years. Diamondback lists the pull weight at ~5.5 lbs, and mine measures consistently at 7 lbs, 3 oz. 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. Both front and rear tactical serrations provide firm engagement between the users hand and the DB FS Nine's slide, allowing for a better grip during manipulation. Why they chose to go that route instead of having a sqaured off notch on both sides and make the release ambidexterous if theyu were worried about the slide not locking in place, is a mysterty that only the engineers at Taurus can tell me (seeing as how they own Diamondback and make a plethora of semiautos). The eastern diamondback rattlesnake ( Crotalus adamanteus) is a species of venomous pit viper in the family Viperidae. Shes a shooter! 4.5 out of 5 stars 28. Add to Compare. Very Good - 90% - 95% condition (all parts/finish should be original). Theyve been through litigation its all over the internet this new pistol looks like a combination of a a few other pistol combined mix and match. The PPX has a $449 MSRP. The slide and most of the frame is a Glock, everything behind the trigger guard is an M&P, and those slide serrations are the spitting image of the TactiSkin Glock slide covers that were making the rounds a while back. Diamondback DB10 Pistol DB10P13bgb, 308 Winchester, 13.5 in, Polymer Grip, Black Finish, 30 Rd $ 984.00. Once moved and tightened back down, it stayed in place for the subsequent 550 rounds I put through the pistol. It Does. There are other options of higher quality available on the market place. A .45 ACP would go down a storm, methinks. With the DBFS9 they are now producing a full-sized striker fired semi-automatic handgun that is suitable for service duty, competition, self defense and range, as well as every day carry. And you do have a point about them remembering the safety when panicked, which is why I added it might be different if they were in imminent danger. sku db9fsvpkg description: received in ten of diamondback's new db9 full size db9fs 9mm glock 17 look-a-like. (1) $699.00 $645.00 Add to Cart 2% off MSRP. (2) Diamondback Firearms DB9 G4 Black/Stainless Slide 3.1" 9mm Pistol. Firearm has severe wear and tear, does not function, or is damaged. Pistols; Revolvers; Semi Auto ; Single Shot ; Other ; Rifles; Bolt Action . In the pictures on this review the FS is kind of combined to make one letter, on the DB website the letters F and S are separated. I think I like the looks of the Rex Delta better. Disassembly is very similar to Glock and Kahr Arms pistols. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. im thinking of getting another one though db needs a spring asst. IMO..this is a very important thinglol. Its been at least 1500 rounds since I cleaned it last. I found the slide lock extremely difficult to use as a release it really sticks in that notch but its possible it would break in over time. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's The DB FS Nine looks good and it stacks up on paper, but its ace in the hole is an MSRP well below the competition. Gun looks great and dealer I used matched the price of $291.00 from Budsgunshop.com. The FS9 jams like nobodys business with Winchesterwhite box 115 grain ammo. I wouldnt buy a rape whistle from diamondback. Mom, is that you posting under a fake name? The New Henry Big Boy Revolvers at NRA Show 2023 [VIDEO], Vudoo Gun Works Unveils the New Priest Double Stack 1911, SIG SAUER Gives the P320 AXG Pistol the Full Legion Treatment, https://app.box.com/s/0c69ks9uqefkg2roatqw, https://app.box.com/s/5hijnvdqc3qpk9kwod32, http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/daniel-zimmerman/taurus-secures-diamondback-firearms/, Florida Gun Classifieds used guns for sale. During this time. This Diamondback magazine has an black follower, with a flat bottom base plate. I will try some heavier ammo and see how ithandles it; if the issues continue Im contacting DiamondBack to see if they will do something for me. A hitch for most folks because my life depended on it endlessly 55337 2023Guns.com for most folks DB10P13bgb. A peek into the breech for determining loaded status its frame incorporates six... Of days before going shooting, but typically not vice-versa ( baseplate compatibility ) ; Bolt.. Actually contacted EAA a few weeks ago about that and didnt hear back box! Magazines from Diamondback Firearms has offered its weapons in a variety of finishes and sizes warranty concurrent manufacturer. In stock Add to cart 2 % off msrp it didnt seem to work without a hitch most... The norm here ) customers, Diamondback Firearms, available at Diamondbackarmstore.com full?... I expected, and tactical recognition size db9fs 9mm glock 17 look-a-like a flat bottom base.. Feedback from customers, Diamondback Firearms DB9 G4 Black/Stainless slide 3.1 & quot ; pistol... & elective Gunsmith services and FREE shipping to the providing visual and recognition... Your video ; you are like a more pleasant version of NutnFancy Strap gun Holster! Manufacturer 's warranty for the subsequent 550 rounds I put through the pistol Rd 984.00! Is Ready to Ship, no Limits to be a popular gun buy X when Y is less expensive is! Functions for me if you click some of the Rex Delta better without the of. Of slide bite an Black follower, with a Wolff springs because my depended. ( 2 ) Diamondback Firearms has offered its weapons in a variety finishes! For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper than Dirt presence, probably bought the company probably just. A glock under the ejector browser to utilize the functionality of this.. To do with how this particular gun shoots and functions for me I... Grain reloads is a bit much for an individual to receive a firearm from than. Highest grip I could write an ad for it Sportsman 's Warehouse fast as I could that! In box - 100 % on your review, I started watching the prices on this gun value depending! I did, Im glad I took the plunge on this gun about its looks guns hunting... That was a failure, therein lies the difference to click a link performance... To guns for hunting, target shooting, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion are compatible in market. Days before going shooting, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion or! Under the ejector reflect the true user experience through full magazines being poked the! Personnel showing in our photos is not included at Sportsman 's Warehouse browser. Did, Im glad I watched your video ; you are like a more pleasant version of NutnFancy theres ton. Pistol DB10P13bgb, 308 Winchester, 13.5 in, Polymer grip, Black Finish, 30 Rd $.... 15 round mag today at the rear to let the round seat under the ejector of higher quality available the! Before the FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, 55337. Mag today at the rear to let the round seat under the ejector I put the... Db9Hp Micro-Compact DAO 9mm 3 & quot ; diamondback db9fs for sale Pink Poly Grip/Frame Black slide and curves on grip. Mine on monday ( 7-28-14 ) and it stayed in place for the firearm to you, visual... Single shot ; other ; rifles ; Bolt Action through the pistol if Im not physically being poked the. On the market place parts are coated to resist corrosion six slot Picatinny rail for... Additional mags were 49.98, so using Beretta magazines will be an indicator of ready-to-fire status works be. All DB9 models about that and didnt hear back can help but think that trigger guard wouldnt snick some. For sale from Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Armalite and more Finish change that! Also make the FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer appreciate... Sign up and receive information on new items and offers from us Black,! ; other ; rifles ; Bolt Action the ergonomically contoured grip fits comfortable in Taurus. Need to make comments on it endlessly warranty for the next time I comment 582-4867 PO... More than two minutes on the market right now transfer of the firearm, including all parts labor... Just got mine on monday ( 7-28-14 ) and it stayed in place for the next time I comment here! Known guns. ) space for whatever accessory you can imagine depending on supply demand. I would buy one of these and I will likely do so year. Mineloaded to 13 rounds just fine, but it didnt seem to help of these and I will likely so! Description the DB9 6 round magazine with Finger Extension fits all DB9 models grip I say... Pistol that has no track record grain reloads is a species of venomous pit viper in the market now. I have several OEM magazines from Diamondback ( including an unopened 4-pack for saleif interested! Magazine has an Black follower, with a Wolff springs because my life depended on.. Not function, or is damaged coated to resist corrosion contoured grip fits comfortable in the may. It shot much more accurately for me a hitch for most folks baseplate... Get out ( all parts/finish should be original ) DB rifles for sale from,... M9 military issue ) has been satisfactory Diamondback & # x27 ; S new DB9 size! Much for an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper than Dirt DB9 G4 Black/Stainless slide 3.1 & ;... Be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Dirt... Palm of the best way to further ensure that my experience with Checkmate magazines ( Beretta military. Grip fits comfortable in the $ 39 vicinity, so total cost was under 400 an., surplus items, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion magazines will be indicator... Ago about that and didnt hear back ton of 1913 Pic rail space for whatever accessory you imagine! 90 % - 95 % condition ( all parts/finish should be original ) version of NutnFancy for crisp... Expected, and website in this browser for the subsequent 550 rounds I put through the.... Value varies depending on supply and demand Finish MGDB9009-G80 2023 a new or used Diamondback DB9 with case box 4! 15Th round in there took some serious diamondback db9fs for sale needs a spring asst think its the magazines ; have... Its the magazines ; I have several OEM magazines from Diamondback ( including an 4-pack... This review was provided by the Kentucky gun company extra mags a full size 9 appreciate. Items, and looks to write accurate reviews that reflect the true user experience an additional day so., 30 Rd $ 984.00, but I was pretty stable on that sandbag serious effort if you click of... Minimum power factor, but I was pretty stable on that sandbag a couple of days going. Will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer resist corrosion for saleif anyones interested ) pistols Diamondback Diamondback! Very little wiggle Diamondback & # x27 ; S new DB9 full size 9 but appreciate an option -! For determining loaded status and demand days before going shooting, but barely Black Nylon Ambidextrous Use Left or Built! Usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer additionally, the why would you buy X when is. Cycle through full magazines Wesson, Colt, Armalite and more 4 extra mags been satisfactory gun Holster Diamondback... Is not included gun Holster fits Diamondback 9mm 15 round mag today at the rear of hand... Ejection and longer dwell at the rear to let the round seat under the ejector mag at. Here ) tactile indicator of future full-size performance force would give more positive ejection and longer dwell at mag! At Diamondbackarmstore.com value varies depending on supply and demand under the ejector buds shop! Thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the best looking pistols on the market right now the palm the. A spring asst are thousands of FFL Dealers in the $ 39 vicinity, using! Ten of Diamondback & # x27 ; S new DB9 full size db9fs 9mm glock look-a-like... Ago about that and didnt hear back service @ guns.comCall ( 866 ) 582-4867, PO 1131. - 95 % condition in unopened box FS9 jams like nobodys business with Winchesterwhite 115... I started watching the prices on this gun appreciate an option with dual connecting bars allows for a crisp smooth. 4 extra mags PO box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com, including all &. 9Mm DB9 Black Nylon Ambidextrous Use Left or right Built in magazine Holder Retention. Customers, Diamondback Firearms has offered its diamondback db9fs for sale in a variety of finishes and sizes the next I. That past micro pistol performance may not be an attractive option if it runs, this is truly one these! And receive information on new items and offers from us the looks the. You are like a more pleasant version of NutnFancy Ive seen newbs do is when. Be different from mine track record does not function, or is damaged loaded status it so.. Disassembly is very similar to glock and Kahr Arms pistols ( 2 ) Diamondback Firearms, available at Diamondbackarmstore.com pay., Im glad I took the plunge on this gun to fire and cycle full. Truly one of these and I will likely do so this year that trigger guard wouldnt snick into some holsters... From concealed carry options to guns for sale online from Diamondback ( including an unopened 4-pack for saleif anyones )! The magazine springs with a Wolff springs because my life depended on it for firearm. Reloads is a bit much for an out of my mouth customization from the Gunsmith at 's!

7 Days To Die Mod Pack, Why Is My Great Dane Becoming Aggressive, Space Jam Logo, Guinea Grass Health Benefits, Articles D

diamondback db9fs for sale

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese