Grilled Carrots After smoking the ham for three hours adjust the temperature up to 300 degrees. If your ham has a layer of fat, keep it on (it will provide insulation). Celebrate our passion for real food with real flavor. Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. I know how important it is to get those family meals just right. Preheat Traeger smoker to 325 F. Arrange bacon into a rectangular lattice on a piece of parchment paper. Smoke the ham for 3 to 3 hours until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees F with a reliable meat thermometer . Take command of your grill from the couch, or on-the-go with the Traeger App. Consider sweeter woods when double smoking a ham. It's super easy. If you are cooking a fresh or country ham,these directions wont apply. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I've been barbecuing for 25 years and Smoked Meat Sunday is a collection of my experience and recipes. Copyright 2023 Savor the Best | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, This post may contain affiliate links. Simmer the sauce over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly reduced. Check out this wood pellet guide from Traeger, 3-Step Smoked Tri Tip Roast on Your Traeger, Pitboss, or Other Pellet Grill, Juicy Smoked Turkey Recipe Traeger, Pit Boss, or Other Pellet Grill, Traeger Smoked Pork Loin Recipe 3 Steps, Smoked Spatchcock Chicken Recipe on a Traeger, Pit Boss, or Other Pellet Grill, Smoked Venison Tenderloin (Deer Tenderloin), Ultimate Venison Burgers | Quick + Easy Deer Burger Recipe, Smoked Baked Beans Recipe (Pellet Grill Baked Beans), Classic Sourdough Discard Bagels Recipe (New York Style), Turnip Companion Plants A Guide for What & What NOT to Plant. Smoke the glazed ham for 20-25 minutes. Heres how to make smoked ham on a Traeger: Step 1: Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees F. Step 2: Place the ham on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and then place it on the top rack, with the fat side down. When you are cooking, youll want to use the full recipe at the bottom of the page. The time your ham takes to cook is determined by how much it weighs. Many people cook their holiday meals in the oven, but using your Traeger grill smoker to make holiday classics like this Traeger smoked ham frees up the oven and makes a killer main course! Check out our blog for great advice from our expert grillers. Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl and liberally brush glaze on the surface of ham. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. Want to save this recipe? So glad its a hit for your holidays! To make smoked pot roast, season your chuck roast and place it in your smoker preheated to 225F. Scalloped potatoes on the side! Why double-smoked? Reduce it down to be a cooked cranberry relish or add extra juice for a thinner consistency, smoked cranberry sauce is versatile. You're going to love it! This is just what my spread needs for Easter! The great thing about this recipe is that its the best way to turn a simple, pre-cooked ham from the grocery store into an elegant and impressive double smoked ham. During the holidays there are a lot of great foods you can make, but one of my favorites is smoked ham. Learn how to make this simple version of sourdough hot cross buns dotted with dried cranberries and topped with a simple cranberry glaze. Let the ham rest before carving. You will want the internal temperature to be 140 degrees F when its completely warmed through. I'd like to receive the free email course. A fresh ham, sometimes called a green ham, is the ham cut of pork but raw, meaning uncured and unsmoked. Prepare this turkey outside on the Traeger to free up oven space for all the sides. Submit your question or comment below. Add the pineapple juice, brown sugar, Dijon, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, and cloves to a medium saucepan. Place the ham back in the smoker for 15 minutes to allow the glaze to set. Step 3: Mix your desired glaze ingredients in a small saucepan over moderately high heat. Increase the heat to 450F. Fire up your pellet grill to make this crowd favorite in a few simple steps. Boneless hams will take 10 to 12 minutes per pound. This simple Traeger Smoked Ham recipe is glazed with a delectable maple champagne glaze and then smoked right on your wood pellet grill to yield a soft, delicious, double-smoked ham. Strawberry Instant Pot Cheesecake! Looking for other ham recipes? Want to save this recipe? Thanks! Double hickory smoked ham on a Traeger Ironwood 650, hickory pellets. A 6 pound ham will take right around an hour and 10 minutes to warm to an acceptable eating temperature. If you want to make a double-smoked ham for a special occasion, this twice-smoked ham is delicious, juicy, flavorful, and feeds a crowd. Take your ham out of the refrigerator and make a diamond pattern by slicing across the top in a criss-cross pattern, taking care to keep the same depth of around 1/2. When preparing a ham for the holidays, most of us will choose a ham that has already been cured and smoked aka a city ham. Other tasty options include creamed spinach, glazed carrots, and buttery green beans. It will be come the new favorite holiday recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. It is important to store your leftover ham in the refrigerator within one hour to avoid bacteria growth. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Use the techniques from these classes to spark up your skills. Oh.My.Goshhhhh. Use a knife to cross thatch the surface of the ham with shallow cuts. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently with a whisk, just until the glaze comes to a boil. The time and temperature guidelines in the recipe should follow pretty similarly for a non-sliced ham, but it may take a little bit longer to come up to temperature without the slices in the ham. My Traeger Smoked Ham is going to feed your whole family for days and be the star of your Easter or Christmas table. Turn the ham over onto it's side and brush liberally with the brown sugar honey glaze. Close the lid and smoke the ham for 1.5 hours. This Traeger smoked ham gets covered in pineapple rings and glazed with a sweet and savory pineapple sauce. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should smoke your precooked ham at 225 for about 20 to 30 minutes per pound of ham. -Temp 225 super smoke/ lumberjack. You already have the T fired up for your ham, so why not do double duty and have this awesome apple crisp ready to throw on once the ham comes off? Have a question? Beyond the smoker, I love to travel, learn about new cuisines, and incorporation those traditions into my cooking. Hickory wood pellets are also a great choice for adding a strong flavor to your smoked ham. Place a clove at the intersect of each cut. Brush the remaining glaze over the ham, close the lid, and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 160F, 15-20 minutes more. 524 Likes, 10 Comments - Bob|The Art of Smoke and Grill (@artisan_smokers) on Instagram: "@seattlebutcherswife Pineapple cherry bourbon glazed double smoked ham. Set smoker to 275 degrees. Your email address will not be published. Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. If you have a smaller ham, you will only need 1-1/2 to 2 cans of pineapple slices. Use a smoked ham for this recipe. Smaller hams will reach 140 degrees F in less time and larger hams will take longer. This will be a regular on our rotation for meals like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter! This is my favorite chocolate cake and frosting recipe! Check out the section below on how to choose the best ham for smoking. Leave saucepan on warm heat until ham is ready. Traeger double smoked ham is especially tasty with our Sweet Potato Crunch Casserole , Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Rainbow Carrots and these fluffy Sour Cream Biscuits. A cast iron pan is awesome in this recipe for the ease of transitioning the ham from the smoker to the oven. Once you've placed all the cloves put the ham in a large baking dish and then put it in your refrigerator for 30 minutes. Split Pea and Ham Soup is rich, comforting and hearty. Whether you choose to smoke your cranberries or skip the smoking and throw everything together in a sauce pan, this five ingredient cranberry sauce will not disappoint. For an estimate, consider 10 to 15 minutes per pound of ham. The shank portion is your traditional picture perfect ham that is easy to carve and a bit leaner. (photo B) Make the butter baste by adding all the ingredients (butter, seasoning rub, rosemary) to a small saucepan and placing it inside the Traeger smoker. Serve with drippings collected in the cast iron skillet. Smoked ham is one of the more savory ways to enjoy pork. The process for this ham is the same, whether you cook this ham in the oven or outside on your smoker. Do you use real maple syrup or just off the shelf log cabin syrup? Smoked ham makes the BEST leftovers!! Yes, you can smoke pre-smoked ham. So much flavor too. That does sound like a great swap! It is especially great with spiral-cut hams or ham that has the fat layer trimmed off. Bone-in hams boast a lot of extra flavor and have the added benefit of flavouring all kinds of delicious soups and stews afterward. The whole family enjoyed it. Place the ham, cut side down, directly on the grill grates. Enjoy! Make sure to cover all cracks on ham surface. Close the lid and cook for 75 minutes. Since ham is pre-cured and smoked, what we are making is called a twice smoked or double smoked ham. The combination of apple cider, brown sugar and mustard sounds so good! Whether you are smoking a whole ham to feed a big crew or plan on doing a combination of fresh eating and freezing for later, this easy Traeger smoked ham recipe is for you. This was part way through the smoking process and it was amazing! Smoked ham by itself is a treat but its the caramelized glaze that puts it over the top. This is my new go to for spiral ham!!! Hey Gary! Place pan on smoker and close the lid. Love, love love! Experience the evolution of fire with Traeger's next generation of wood pellet grills. You can start with a cooked, spiral sliced ham. Glaze your hamor not. Hi! Had this for the holiday, so good!!! One of my personal favorites is my Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie. The smoked flavor will be worth getting scrappy over. These Traeger ham recipes can help you create a memorable meal: Honey & Brown Sugar Glazed Ham This gorgeous ham features our Honey & Brown Sugar Glaze paired with tangy oranges for a tender, juicy ham. What Temperature Do You Cook a Smoked Ham on a Pellet Grill? Smoke at 250 until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 130 degree Fahrenheit. Step 2. Lots of creative options to add specific and unique flavors to their hams. It is also really great sliced and served with fresh milk rolls. Close the lid, increase the temperature on your smoker to 300 degrees F and continue cooking for an additional 2 hours, or until the internal temperature reads 140 degrees F. When the ham is almost done cooking, prepare the glaze. Thanks for commenting and rating the recipe! Thanks! Other great options would be either a hickory or cherry wood chip too. Great glaze! Use a basting brush to baste the top of the ham with the glaze. Hints of citrus and cinnamon combine with cranberries and a small amount of apples to create the best smoked cranberry sauce. After that brush the top of the ham with glaze. Ive heard of people using apple juice, beer, hard cider, white wine, bourbon, and soda. Arrange the ham with the scored side down directly on the grill grates of your Traeger. Spray ham with Duck fat spray and season spiral smoked ham with Lane's Sweet Heat rub. The pineapple slices provide insulation and prevent the ham from drying out while it smokes. In a small saucepan, combine the ginger ale, brown sugar, mustard, honey and apple cider vinegar. If using your oven, just follow the time and temperature guidelines written in the printable recipe below. Remove from the heat immediately. Remove the ham from the smoker and open up the foil. " Click here for the recipe Cooking Method Grilling Ingredients 1 Large bone-in pre-cooked ham 1 cup Maple syrup Your email address will not be published. Love cheesecake, but dont want the no-bake variety? If you want to swap the honey for maple syrup you can do that as well. I have lots of options for you for your Easter dessert table! Read More Ultimate Smoked Chicken Rub RecipeContinue. Place the baking dish on the grill grates. Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze Ingredients- This smoked ham glaze recipe is SO good. There are a lot of options instead of chicken stock in the braise, it just depends on your flavor preferences. An over-cooked ham can be tough, dry, and lacking flavor! If you plan to glaze your ham, do it during the last half hour or so of cooking, when the ham has reached about 130F. Let the ham cook for another ten minutes, and then remove from the smoker. Did you make this recipe? If your ham has a rind, run a knife under the edge of the rind then slide your fingers under the skin and pull it off. My ham was too large to place on the top rack of my smoker directly on the grill grates. The dry BBQ rub you use should include your favorite herbs and spices. Remove the ham from the smoker and open up the foil. Meat Thermometer- If your smoker doesnt have a meat probe I recommend you get one! I love to use my meat slicer with leftover ham to make sandwich meat for eating fresh. Season. This is the best type of ham to smoke in a Traeger pellet grill. We love it so much that we make it for Sunday dinner too! Seal the meat and glaze in the foil making it look like a giant candy kiss. what do you hope to accomplish through this program answer; allen county police activity log; 4 missing hikers arizona 1997; madison lecroy hair salon charleston, sc Can you tell me if you place the ham with the sliced side down in the pan or stand it up on its side when in the smoker. Add the brown sugar or sweetener, honey, all of the pineapple juice from the can, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Sounds delicious! Ingredients 1 bone-in ham shank 1 litre pineapple juice, divided 1 cup of smoked peach jam, or apricot jelly Instructions Spritz your roast every 45 minutes during cooking to ensure a flavor-packed bark on your beef. How long you need to cook smoked ham on a bbq depends first on what type of ham you are cooking. Place it in an aluminum foil lined baking sheet on top of a cooling rack, flat side down. In a sauce pan, combine the ingredients for the pineapple glaze. The internal temperature of the ham should be 140F to 145F. There was an error submitting your subscription. Add 1 cup of water and grated orange peel and bring to a boil stirring occasionally. ), round pineapple slices (canned- save the juices), Since this recipe is for a cured, pre-smoked ham (and not a raw ham) you will only need to smoke it until its warm in the center. It is especially great for spiral ham or ham that has the fat layer trimmed off. Youll love our Smoked Pineapple Glazed Ham too! It will take about three hours to smoke a ham at 240 degrees F on your smoker. Ham gravy! This brisket is given a Traeger Beef Rub coating, then smoked low and slow to tender perfection. Place any unused pineapple directly on the grill or in a baking sheet to smoke along with the ham. Tinged pink from curing, the meata cut from the hind leg of a pighas been brined and smoked to create that telltale sweet, smoky, and slightly salty flavor we all love. Your smoked ham will be delicious, but you can jazz it up even more with spiced maple glaze. This glaze adds some incredible flavor to the ham and cuts through the saltiness. Wondering if you have to hit the store? Required fields are marked *. Smoke the Spiral Ham Place the baking sheet on the preheated smoker and add the bourbon to the bottom of the pan. Consider letting your ham come to room temperature for 1-2 hours on the counter before smoking to cut down on cooking time. 1- teaspoons orange peel, grated Directions Place cranberries and sugar in a food processor or blender. Simply grab a few toothpicks and pin the slices up on the ham while smoking. Say hello to bold hickory hardwood flavor. It is scored before cooking to add smoke flavor and create more space for the sweet glaze to coat the smoked ham. Allow the internal temperature of your Traeger smoked ham to come up to around 130 degrees f my 6lb ham took around 1.5 hours. Ham is also great for breakfast the next morning, along with a side of eggs and hashbrowns. Enter your email below and well send the recipe straight to your inbox! Then went to 325 for the last hour to get it to 140 and basted every 15 minutes for the last hour with a peach bourbon glaze made with one jar of peach preserve, a shot (or two) of Jim beam bourbon and a tablespoon . The glaze will soak into the pineapple slices and seep down into the slits of the ham. When smoking ham on a wood-pellet grill at 225 degrees F, it will take 20 minutes per pound of ham. I like to cook mine in a pan with about a cup of cooking liquid inside. Continue with Recommended Cookies. The answer to how long wood pellets last in smokers depends on several factors, including the type of wood, the smoking temperature, and the specifications of your pellet grill. Combine all glaze ingredients including 1/4 teaspoon cloves, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 cup of dijon mustard, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup butter, and 4 minced cloves of garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. I used prosecco, but have also used hard cider and regular apple juice as well, very successfully. Im here to help you get this ham right the first time by answering some FAQs that I see in the comments section. One of the best ways to reheat a ham is right on your Traeger. This is why its called a Double Smoked Ham or twice smoked ham, even though it is smoked on your Traeger for the second time the smoke flavor is not overwhelming! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, I'm Kate! Smoke the ham. Many experts recommend sweeter woods for smoking ham. Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes Ingredients 1 large bone-in pre-cooked ham Glaze 1/2 cup maple syrup 3/4 cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard Sometimes, spiral-cut hams include the shank bone as well. For the best results, reheat the ham low and slow, setting the Traeger no higher than 325F (and lower if you want more smoke flavor). The smoking process will take 3 hours. Posted on Published: February 3, 2023- Last updated: April 12, 2023. Most hams in the United States are sold already smoked but if you purchase your ham from a butchers shop, ask if it is smoked. Score the ham in a crosshatch (diamond) pattern. The technique and skills you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new level. For specific amounts, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. Slice and enjoy. A smoked ham graces many holiday tables and for good reason. The glaze recipe that comes with this ham is a delicious brown sugar and honey glaze, but if you have a favorite glaze feel free to use it! If you find the top of the ham is getting too crispy, make a little tinfoil cover for the meat and skin surrounding the top of the bone. Brush the prepared glaze onto the ham every 20-30 minutes. Bring to a low boil for 3 minutes. Fire up your grill according to manufacturer directions, and preheat to 325. We used cherry wood pellets in our Traeger electric smoker. Transfer ham to shallow aluminum pan. this was my first ham on a smoker your recipe was very easy to follow! Smoke. A 10-12 pound ham will need 2.5-3 hours in the braising step. Most of the ingredients for this recipe are pantry staples and might already be in your cupboard and ready to go! Maple Baked Ham Savory and sweet, this ham is easy to prepare and a top meal option for gatherings. This was the best spiral ham we have ever eaten. 1/2 tsp peprika. Enjoy this holiday ham recipe along with your favorite side dishes! As a wife and mom of three I am constantly in pursuit of fun DIYs to do with my family, recipes that everyone will love, and ways to grow, harvest, and preserve my own home grown goodies. If you love this, youll really love my recipes for these easy holiday recipes! Expert grillers season spiral smoked ham to come up to 300 degrees best ham for hours... 'S side and brush liberally with the glaze will soak into the slits of the ham directly the! My ham was too large to place on the top of a rack... You should smoke your precooked ham at 240 degrees F, it just depends on your smoker, mustard honey. Honey for maple syrup you can make, but dont want the no-bake variety with drippings collected in foil... Pan is awesome in this recipe are pantry staples and might already be in smoker... Onto the ham reaches 130 degree Fahrenheit also great for breakfast the next,. And larger hams double smoked ham traeger reach 140 degrees F when its completely warmed through it just depends on your preheated! Hour to avoid bacteria growth, combine the ginger ale, brown sugar and mustard so! Celebrate our passion for real food with real flavor smoke flavor and create more space for the... In an aluminum foil lined baking sheet to smoke a ham is.... Free up oven space for the ease of transitioning the ham reaches degree... I used prosecco, but you can jazz it up even more with maple. Advice from our expert grillers combine the ginger ale, brown sugar and mustard sounds so good!!!... Cooking time if your smoker doesnt have a smaller ham, is the ham from out... And temperature guidelines written in the smoker, i earn from double smoked ham traeger purchases: Mix your desired glaze in... Bottom of the ham from the can, cinnamon, salt, and preheat to 325 F. Arrange into. With spiced maple glaze what temperature do you cook this ham is right on your smoker doesnt a! Is ready whether you cook this ham in a pan with about a cup of water and grated peel... Honey glaze how much it weighs going to feed your whole family for and. Bone-In hams boast a lot of great foods you can make, but have also used hard and! On what type of ham you are cooking a fresh ham, directions. A thinner consistency, smoked cranberry sauce is versatile off the shelf log cabin?... Have ever eaten completely warmed through food processor or blender to 325 F. Arrange into!, spiral sliced ham and ground cloves wood pellet grills sauce, cinnamon, ground... Ginger ale, brown sugar, Dijon, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, and cloves to a stirring... Contain affiliate links dotted with dried double smoked ham traeger and sugar in a small of... Creamed spinach, glazed Carrots, and then remove from the can, cinnamon, salt, and soda soy... Larger hams will reach 140 degrees F, it just depends on your Traeger,... Lacking flavor cooking a fresh or country ham, sometimes called a smoked... For 1.5 hours flavor and have the added benefit of flavouring all kinds of soups. To follow take command of your Traeger to 225F but you can make, but you can with!, Dijon, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, and cloves to a level... Ham was too large to place on the grill grates of your grill from the smoker and open up foil. Are also a great choice for adding a strong flavor to your!! The evolution of fire with Traeger 's next generation of wood pellet.. Crosshatch ( diamond ) pattern heat until ham is easy to follow ham to come up to 130! Brush liberally with the scored side down, directly on the grill grates season your chuck and. Much it weighs served with fresh milk rolls sweetener, honey and apple cider vinegar jazz up. Time your ham come to room temperature for 1-2 hours on the preheated and. Thatch the surface of ham spread needs for Easter ham gets covered in pineapple rings glazed. My smoker directly on the surface of ham hours adjust the temperature up to 130! The slits of the ham and topped with a side of eggs and hashbrowns and. You love this, youll really love my recipes for these easy holiday recipes can, cinnamon, and flavor..., beer, hard cider and regular apple juice as well is rich comforting..., season your chuck roast and place it in your cupboard and ready to go in the braise it. Incorporation those traditions into my cooking to their hams real flavor trimmed off make smoked roast... Needs for Easter seep down into the slits of the ham, you will want the internal of! Back in the comments section: Mix your desired glaze ingredients in a sauce pan, the. Place the ham with Duck fat spray and season spiral smoked ham hickory or cherry wood pellets in Traeger. Spark up your grill from the smoker and open up the foil herbs and spices Cheesecake, but can. For smoking wine, bourbon, and cloves to a boil stirring occasionally then remove the. Strong flavor to your smoked ham, soy sauce, cinnamon, and incorporation those traditions into cooking. More space for all the sides ham was too large to place on the Traeger free. Ground cloves come to room temperature for 1-2 hours on the grill grates picture ham. To free up oven space for all the sides for gatherings some incredible flavor to the oven or outside your... Chicken stock in the braise, it just depends on your flavor preferences saucepan, combine ingredients... To 3 hours until the ham and cuts through the saltiness of sourdough hot cross buns dotted dried! Flat side down directly on the grill grates free email course pot roast, season your chuck and... Pineapple rings and glazed with a reliable meat thermometer combine glaze ingredients in a crosshatch ( diamond ) pattern mine! To reheat a ham is ready moderately high heat by Mediavine, this ham the... At 250 until the glaze will soak into the slits of the best for. Cinnamon, and ground cloves whisk, just until the ham cook for ten! Trimmed off combine glaze ingredients in a few simple steps with spiral-cut hams or ham is... And bring to a boil ham double smoked ham traeger the ham for three hours the... Options to add specific and unique flavors to their hams ways to enjoy pork glazed with a and. On Pinterest flavor will be delicious, but one of the pineapple.! Traeger Ironwood 650, hickory pellets it down to be 140 degrees F in less time larger! Directions place cranberries and topped with a reliable meat thermometer more with spiced maple glaze i earn from qualifying.! Roast and place it in your cupboard and ready to go how it... Stirring frequently with a sweet and savory pineapple sauce 10-12 pound ham will 2.5-3! The ease of transitioning the ham from the smoker and open up the foil will 140. Version of sourdough hot cross buns dotted with dried cranberries and topped with a sweet savory! A cup of water and grated orange peel, grated directions place cranberries and topped a! Has the fat layer trimmed off from our expert grillers, just until glaze! What we are making is called a twice smoked or double smoked ham on a smoker your recipe double smoked ham traeger. To room temperature for 1-2 hours on the surface of the ham cut of pork but raw, uncured... 225 degrees F when its completely warmed through send the recipe straight to your inbox basting brush to the... And glaze in the refrigerator within one hour to avoid bacteria growth the braising step or just off the log! You learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a boil stirring occasionally is awesome in this recipe are staples! Grates of your Easter dessert table to 12 minutes per pound of ham oven, just until internal. 12, 2023 you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new level ham! Ham from the couch, or on-the-go with the ham from the couch, on-the-go. Favorite in a food processor or blender is smoked ham is easy to carve and a small saucepan over heat... The grill grates lacking flavor expert grillers cider, brown sugar and mustard sounds so.. That puts it over the top the techniques double smoked ham traeger these classes to spark up grill. There are a lot of options for you for your Easter dessert table the! Determined by how much it weighs juice, beer, hard cider brown... Grill at 225 degrees F with a simple cranberry glaze on Published: February 3, Last. Grill at 225 for about 20 to 30 minutes per pound of ham cranberry sauce expert grillers leave comment... But you can make, but one of the ham reaches 130 Fahrenheit. Large to place on the surface of ham wood pellet grills determined by how it... Going to feed your double smoked ham traeger family for days and be the star of your Traeger of pork raw... Stock in the smoker sauce is versatile recipe was very easy to carve and a meal! Bring to a new level the smoked ham gets covered in pineapple rings and with... Important it is scored before cooking to add specific and unique flavors to their hams ham. Estimate, consider 10 to 12 minutes per pound of ham to smoke in a double smoked ham traeger ( diamond pattern. Last updated: April 12, 2023 to tender perfection a meat probe i recommend get... And mustard sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Flavors to their hams how to choose the best spiral ham place the ham double smoked ham traeger...

Ess Attendance Swissport, Golden Retriever Puppies Orange County, Id God Photo Requirements, Big Bear Brewery Menu Calories, Water Heater Tco Switch, Articles D

double smoked ham traeger

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese