About 3.8mi from Baypointe, Hermitage TN Martin Luther King Junior Magnet- Pearl High School, Ryman Auditorium, the Grand Ole Opry, Bridgestone Arena, Tootsies Orchid Lounge, the Parthenon at Centennial Park, the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Nissan Stadium, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Cumberland Park. Rental Terms: Rent: $900, Application Fee: $50, Security Deposit: $500, Available Now first month free with a 13 month lease.high end finishes. Duplex for rent in Nashville-Davidson Jamestown Apartments - Duplex 37211, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN .setting. This listing has rentals from C$900. Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 is near Nashville International, located 16.1 miles or 22 minutes away. . Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Back in 2006 it was estimated that the music industry impacted the economy here majorly by bringing in more than $6.4 billion in revenue. Microwave, Dog & Cat Friendly 1775/Month, $1775 Deposit. close to one bellevue place, ford ice center, home depot and easy access to The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. BEAUTIFULLY updated 21 duplex in convenient East Nashville location. Clubhouse Read More, Fully renovated lovely home on corner lot in cul de sac. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 395 Cheap Houses in Nashville, TN to find your affordable rental. Home for rent located at 5305A Indiana Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37209 available on ByOwner.com. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Well manicured 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex in Woodland Neighborhood in 8th South area! 2007 Beech Ave, Nashville, TN 37204 $5,500/mo 3 bds 3.5 ba 2,291 sqft 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37207 Opportunity! 2- Large Bedrooms, 1 Bath Brick Duplex, New Paint, New Flooring, Central Gas Heat & Electric Air, Setting on a Corner Lot, Be the First to See !!! When I called them they were irate, rude, and personally attacked me. 2 minutes from Tim's Ford, 5 minutes from Twin Creeks. Unit has been completely renovated and is furnished. YEAR BUILT: 1985 I moved here from Michigan and didn't have much time to look at apartments. Apartments Memphis 650 $ View pictures $555 / 1039ft - 2 bedroom 2 full bath (Clarksville) (map) 2 bedroom 2 bath ,$555.00, 300.00 deposit and $25.00 app fee per adult. Everyones nice and they are in the middle of remodeling all the apartments. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. West End Place Nashville, TN 37205. Renter's insurance is required - Application fee $50 (credit & background check) - No smoking indoors - Photo ID required to enter the property at viewings . The upgrade is great and the apartments are large, unlike some of the new 7. Location, Location, Location close to every hospital, Vanderbilt / Lipscomb / and TRV62010---. STATUS: Vacant Update throughout the property, fresh paint, spacious, 2 RDL61860---. Read More, East nashville home with easy access to ellington pkwy! HOW TO APPLY: Must see Inside Property Before Applying - Must Have Social Security Number - Go to www.bryantproperties.net -Click on Homes for Rent, Click on the Property Apply Button. Often heralded as a center for country music, Nashville has also become a hub for various other genres such as bluegrass, jazz, classical, pop, soul, rock, gospel, and Americana. open floor plan, storing vaulted ceilings 3 Bed. hard wood downstairs with Renowned music venues in Nashville include the Ryman Auditorium, the Grand Ole Opry, Bridgestone Arena, and several honky-tonk bars on Broadway. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. IF you meet the minimum requirements are met we will sent an invitation to apply. For tranquil living, make jamestown your new home today Total renovation! Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37204 Opportunity! We use cookies, if thats fine with you just keep browsing. 2-Bedroom 2-Story Duplex, 2 Baths, New Carpet, Large Kitchen with Stainless Appliances and Washer-Dryer, Concrete Driveway, Only 12 Minutes from Downtown. Jamestown is just minutes from i-24, i-65, brentwood, and downtown nashville. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. During the summer there have been times when the temperature has reached close to 100 degrees. Located on a quiet OLE61133---. Lease is a 12 month term, deposit is 1050, Application fee 50/person.Small dog considered with non-refundable pet fee. 2 Baths. 37167, 2-3 Br OFFICE HOURS. Offer a Higher Security Deposit 4. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Fromluxury apartments in Barcelonato studios and from Ramblas apartments tobeach apartments in Barcelona, we have a great choice of accommodation in a wide variety of locations across the city. 1 2 3. . 1125 Lilly Valley Way, Nashville, TN 37209, 1104 Lilly Valley Way, Nashville, TN 37209. you can walk to vandy and Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. An apartment unit for rent in Antioch costs you from $747 to $3,132. TN Home; My Favorites; List Property; Buy a Home with; Sell a Home with; Tenant Screening NEW; . One of the coolest things about the Opry is that it showcases everything from contemporary performers as well as bluegrass, folk and gospel music. SQ FT: Aprox. location, location, location close to every hospital, vanderbilt / lipscomb. Read More, Scandinavian modern detached townhomes well built with upgraded materials and sexy design. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Nashville, TN (606). -Opportunity! Ft. DEPOSIT: $500.00 Patio, Dog & Cat Friendly 969 Davidson Dr #B. Nashville, TN 37205. If you can make them feel comfortable, are financially stable and will pay your rent on time you have a better chance of them renting to you. Email me listings and apartment related info. 11.1 mi, Hendersonville, The 1,700 sq. Nice apartments! She informed I would probably be charged for this. The United States Census Bureau states that Nashville is a staggering 504.03 square miles in size with close to 22 miles of that being water. assigned CableReady If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 2 bedrooms/3 Honestly want to sue them for complete disrespect and emotional damage.". Living room and separate RDL61133---. Glen Valley Apartments & Duplexes. . We encourage you not to apply if you have credit scores below 500, have ever been evicted, have bad rental history or have recent or drug/violence related felonies, or if you are in a bankruptcy. Nashville $1,750 Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 is a townhouse located in Nashville, TN and the 37207 Postal Code. Dishwasher Pets ok with a $300 per pet fee and $35 per pet added to the monthly rent. Discounts are available ($2, 400 per month) for 90-day term with 3 months paid in advance. large yard. By Joining you agree to Byowner's Terms Of Use Privacy Policy, By clicking Get Started you agree to the Terms and conditions. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Nashville, TN? Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change. If you can pay two- or three-months' rent upfront, on the spot with cash they may make a snap decision and rent to you. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Nashville TN Townhomes For Rent 168 results Sort: Newest 1002 Estes Rd #A, Nashville, TN 37215 $2,200/mo 2 bds 1 ba 950 sqft - Townhouse for rent 15 hours ago 1028 9th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208 $2,950/mo 2 bds 1.5 ba 1,335 sqft - Townhouse for rent 17 hours ago Loading. Lawncare is provided. Awesome renovated 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom duplex in the heart of east nashville! I have complained many time to them they, My husband and I moved into a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in October 2013. -Opportunity! As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Nashville, TN is $1,523 for a studio, $1,695 for one bedroom, $2,177 for two bedrooms, and $2,389 for three bedrooms. During this time is when you will see some snow fall. Nice place! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Get the best content delivered straight into your inbox! $1,288-$2,439 Secure a Guarantor 6. Best No Credit Check Apartments near me in Nashville, Tennessee. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. classic architecture with a modern and East nashville home with easy access to ellington pkwy! hardwood floors throughout. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It's located in 37066, Gallatin, Sumner County, TN. Read More, Like new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom charmer in east nashville! Low Income Apartments for Rent in Mount Juliet, TN 10 Rentals Virtual Tour Exceptional Value The Flats on Waters Edge 3940 Bell Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076 $1,215 - $1,409 | 2 - 3 Beds Email | (629) 262-9324 Forest View Apartments 119 Belinda Pky, Mount Juliet, TN 37122 $1,200 - $1,375 | 2 - 3 Beds Hermitage Manor and Autumn Woods Terrace Your cosigner will need to meet some basic qualifications, including a minimum credit score and an annual salary of at least 80 times the monthly rent. 600 Whispering Hills Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, 1020 Hamilton Crossing, Antioch, TN 37013, 5200 Hickory Hollow Pky, Antioch, TN 37013, 1066 Lady Nashville Dr, Hermitage, TN 37076. Exceptional quality of life at nashville's most prestigious downtown address floor-to-ceiling views of broadway & beyond two floors Great location! Duplexes for Rent in Nashville, TN (0) No rental matches found for: Nashville, Tennessee Duplexes $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Try broadening your search. Cute and convenient duplex available! No pets--amazing home in the nations with close proximity to restaurants, bars, and i-40! this 3 bedroom 2 bath gem has it all!!! Economy in Nashville t should come as no surprise that the music industry is one of the largest employers here in Nashville. They penny pinch everywhere. Fully furnishedmore, This really is a state of the art apartment complex. Find your new home at Glen Valley Apartments & Duplexes located at 700 Patricia Dr, Nashville, TN 37217. LEASE: 12 Months Good News! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. open floor plan, storing vaulted ceilings Highland Station At Clevel Homes for Rent, Single Family For Rent in Nashville (591), Apartment / Condos For Rent in Nashville (12), Duplex / Triplex / Quad For Rent in Nashville, Duplex / Triplex / Quad For Rent in Nashville (3), Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, 1 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Nashville (86), 2 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Nashville (165), 3 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Nashville (203), 4 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Nashville (127), 5+ Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Nashville (10), 1 Bedroom Apartment / Condos For Rent in Nashville (2), 2 Bedroom Apartment / Condos For Rent in Nashville (7), 3 Bedroom Apartment / Condos For Rent in Nashville (1), 4 Bedroom Apartment / Condos For Rent in Nashville (2), 2 Bedroom Duplex / Triplex / Quad For Rent in Nashville (2), 3 Bedroom Duplex / Triplex / Quad For Rent in Nashville (1). in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. You can filter Nashville, TN rentals by price, bedroom size, square footage, property type, restriction and mode. When it comes to the weather here in Nashville it is categorized as Humid Subtropical. This means that the summers will be hot and often muggy whereas the winters will be very cold and wet. Pool $2,368-$2,740 Learn more. For example: houses with 2 bedrooms in Brooklyn. Read More, New construction only one year old. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. View photos, floor plans and more. I was paying rent one day and told the leasing consultant my blinds had broken because they had fallen off the window because they had not been put up properly in the first place. But, there have been some times in March when flurries were spotted. Staff is, My daughter and I looked at Hillwood Villa apartments because they were near her price range. House for Rent High Ceilings Walk In Closets Deck Request a tour Message You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 has 5 parks within 12.6 miles, including Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, Shelby Bottoms Nature Center, and Tennessee Central Railway Museum. The hot season on the other hand lasts for almost four months. There are many major record labels here as well as countless independent labels. Affordably priced. Fresh paint is a 30-day term with 30 days notice. UTILITIES INCLUDED: No Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. They have done extensive remodeling. House for rent in Nashville for $2,010 with 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft that's pet friendly and is located at 3652 Chesapeake Dr in Nashville, TN 37207. It's a little secluded, gated, has a pool and is super reasonable, rent wise. Well maintained. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Three Bedroom, Two Bath Duplex off of Mc Gavock Pike! Maintenance on site All new kitchen, new appliances, new lighting and flooring, new bathrooms. 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 126B 39th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37209 - Sylvan Park, 37209, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN, For rent apartment downtown nashville tn furnished. Q+ House Resident Private Room For Rent Rent is $800 + divided utilities (which run between 65 and 100 depending on the weather) TN 37214 Resident. Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your Criteria. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. The upgrade is great and the apartments are large, unlike some of the new, This property is a hidden gem on Charlotte Pike. We will (1) check your credit report; (2) check for any past evictions; (3) verify your employment, if applicable; (4) personal income must be sufficient and verifiable; (5) verify your previous landlord references; and (6) perform a criminal background screening; (7) be aware that some HOA also have application fees. Ample street parking and alley parking Three Bedroom, two bath duplex off of Mc Gavock Pike available for immediate move in. Horribly rude Property Manager, terribly maintained apartments. this 3 bedroom 2 bath gem has it all!!! This city is known as the home of country music and many people travel here to fulfill their dreams of making it in the music business. Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Nashville, TN at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37212 - Opportunity! She helped me to be prepared when I need to, TRY YP THEIR THE BEST WEBSITE TO SEACH FOR ANYTHING, This is a good apartment, we had a very good experience dealing with mangers, old and new. Read More, 5 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom modern home right next to vanderbilt university & west end ave. 1 mile from downtown! Home for rent located at 2408B Inga St, Nashville, Tennessee 37206 available on ByOwner.com. Duplex for Rent - Nashville, TN - 47 Listings | Trulia Nashville, TN Duplex for Rent Sort: Just For You 47 rentals duplex NEW - 6 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY $1,250 - $1,800/mo 1-3bd 1ba 2115 Fairfax, Nashville, TN 37212 NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY $3,300/mo 3bd 2.5ba 2,100 sqft 5203B Indiana Ave, Nashville, TN 37209 PET FRIENDLY $1,050/mo 1bd 1ba Currently, Nashville, TN has 370 low-income apartments available to rent. AVAILABLE DATE: 07/13/2018 Beautiful Duplex in Vandy Available immediately! Short version: it's affordable, safe, well, I have been here over a year and never had any problems. Still in the same great walkable, Casalinda would have not been my first choice of housing, however my family ended up there and it was so much more than we expected. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Nashville TN 37207 - Opportunity! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 7037 Mooreland Ct, Brentwood, TN 37027 3 Beds $2,650 Virtual Tour MAA Cool Springs Updated Today 1001 Midwood St, Franklin, TN 37067 1 - 3 Beds $1,618 - $5,108 Email Property (629) 209-6292 200 Resource Pkwy Unit 03206.1339 1 Day Ago 200 Resource Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067 1 Bed $2,181 Videos Virtual Tour Harpeth River Oaks Updated Today Use Rentbits to find your next rental in Nashville, TN. you will not be Reviews on No Credit Check Apartments in La Vergne, TN 37086 - Cherry Creek Apartments, Browning-Gordon, Glen Valley Apartments & Duplexes, Stewarts Ferry, Vintage at the Avenue Apartments, American Homes 4 Rent, Kingwood Apartments, Preserve at Brentwood, Colonnade, MAA Brentwood 1,700 Sq ft. 0.29 Acre (Lot) Renovated duplex 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom unit in belle meade! Apartment rent in Nashville has increased by 19.2% in the past year. 2408B Inga St Nashville, TN 37206; $3,495 Check your credit ; 3 Bed(s) 3 Baths; 2,296 Sq Ft; 0.02 Acre; Active . The train passes several times a day, but you get used to, This dump is not worth your time or moneythe staff is rude, and they tried to rip me off by telling me that I did not qualify for the. 37075, 2-4 Br RDL61051776 - Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of Belmont BLVD - This beautiful fully m=CBMyuj Xs J1n No Pets Allowed (RLNE5661792)Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of RDL61051776 - Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of Belmont BLVD - This beautiful fully m=CBMyuj Xs J1n No Pets Allowed (RLNE5661792)Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of. Midtown, Downtown Nashville, and easy access to the interstate. Opportunity! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Since then these numbers have grown substantially thanks to Nashville being featured on shows like American Idol and Americas Got Talent.. The low for this time of year falls just under the freezing mark coming in at 31 degrees. This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. According to a Census Bureau report from 2017, the city had a total population of just under 700,000! open floor plan.living with vaulted ceiling & wood burning fireplace..sliding doors going out to private deck & Like new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom charmer in east nashville! Jamestown is just minutes from i-24, i-65, brentwood, and downtown nashville. Unit has been completely renovated and is furnished. Transit Score measures access to public transit. TN No pets--amazing home in the nations with close proximity to restaurants, bars, and i-40! Two Bedroom off of Natchez Trace! BEDROOMS: 2 Now asking $2, 100/month. Fully renovated 2 bedroom 1 bathroom quadruplex in walkable wedgewood houston! first month free with a 13 month lease.high end finishes. All utilities included as well as lawn care. . and Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. you can walk to vandy and You will enjoy this 2br/2.5 bath duplex unit located in coveted west end - love circle park walking district. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Citizens Protecting Revitalization Rentals, Green Hills Neighborhood Association Rentals, Village by the Creek Neighborhood Org. BATHROOMS: 1 People from all over the world come to this city to experience the rich culture and immerse themselves in the music that this city is known for. You can find all sorts of property types for rent such as apartments, houses, condos, townhouses and duplexes. open floor plan.living with vaulted ceiling & wood burning fireplace..sliding doors going out to private deck & houses to rent in nashville, tn under $800. The lakes were beautiful, and I loved walking with the stroller, but the geese, Large spacious apartments, at least in the Deerfield neighborhood. Read More, Luxury living in the heart of the gulch, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances including washer and dryer. Once youve found your next income based rental with the help of Apartments.com, the next step is to move in and make it your own. walk to whole foods, gh mall, ymca and much more! Available May 1st. This is such a beautiful and peaceful property. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. this home features upgraded flooring, cabinetry and Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. hard wood downstairs with Conveniently located in the heart of east nashville, walkable to restaurants & retail and bikeable to shelby park/greenway. Read More, Awesome renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex in the heart of east nashville! 1022 sq ft lawn care INCLUDED utilities and water tenants responsibility $900 security deposit $900 rent/ month no pets credit minimum 600 income . GARAGE: None ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. if i was to tell my friend about this i would say it was affordable, in good location, and in good condition. Read More, Fully renovated 2 bedroom 1 bathroom quadruplex in walkable wedgewood houston! $650 / 2br - 900ft - Duplex (2226 Harbert) (map) RECENTLY REMODELED KITCHEN and Bathroom. Check Availability Updated 4 days ago Featured House for rent $2,800 4 BEDS 3 BATHS 2,223 SQFT Yes PETS 163 Oasis Dr La Vergne, TN 37086 Here you will also find comedic performances and skits. See more no credit check apartments in Nashville. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 37211, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN, 37207, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN. Nashville, also known as Music City, is the capital of Tennessee. 37138, 2-3 Br View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Read More, Conveniently located in the heart of east nashville, walkable to restaurants & retail and bikeable to shelby park/greenway. Joseph Avenue Block Club Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. On average you can expect to see about 4 inches of snow per year here which is significantly lower than in other parts of the country. Appliances include stove, vent-a-hood, dishwasher,. Rental reference, Employment History, Credit History, Bank Reference and Background Check. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37212 Opportunity! 1 Bedroom 2 Bath In Nashville TN 37212 - Opportunity! 2 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,577 Sqft. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you choose to rent in Nashville, you will have the chance to visit the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, check out the latest exhibit at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, see the Parthenon at Centennial Park, tour the Country Music Hall of Fame, catch a performance at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, watch the Tennessee Titans score touchdowns at Nissan Stadium, and bask in stunning riverfront views at Cumberland Park. It has been my worst apartment I ever lease. Nashville is densely populated and one of the most popular tourist destinations in all the United States. Applications are not refundable. In Unit Washer & Dryer The $55 covers the cost of the background check and credit check. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Fallbrook / dellway is a very nasty uncomfortable place to be they have roaches real bad the office or mantiance don't do any thing about nothing. Kitchen Read More, Fully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage! Spacious 2 bedroom duplex available! Great 1 bedroom duplex in Hillsboro Village area. Time and distance from Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207. Price: $2,100 1021 N 6th St B MLS #: 2507586 Status: For Rent City: Nashville Subdivision: Cleveland Park County: Davidson County, TN Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.50 Type: Residential Lease Elementary: Glenn Enhance Option School Middle: Jere Baxter Middle School High: Maplewood Comp High School Add as Favorite NEW 1 of 11 images Price: $2,895 APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 24 to 72 Business Hours We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Range Deposit amount is based on credit and renting history - 1 month minimum deposit. 11.6 mi, Smyrna, Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 is within 14 minutes or 8.8 miles from Fisk University. Request Tour (844) 488-3707 Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Air Conditioning Complete database of owner-listed rent to own homes in Nashville, TN. If you choose to rent in Nashville, you will have the chance to visit the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, check out the latest exhibit at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, see the Parthenon at Centennial Park, tour the Country Music Hall of Fame, catch a performance at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, watch the Tennessee Titans score touchdowns at Nissan Stadium, and bask in stunning riverfront views at Cumberland Park. The middle of remodeling all the United states Operating Procedures some snow fall Employment history, Credit history Bank... The apartments the middle of remodeling all the apartments been My worst apartment ever. Tn 37205 Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces whereas the winters will be hot often! Every hospital, vanderbilt / Lipscomb convenient east Nashville My Personal Information, new! 100 degrees York Standard Operating Procedures gulch, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances including washer dryer. The United states ( 2226 Harbert ) ( map ) RECENTLY REMODELED kitchen and bathroom you just keep.. Range Deposit amount is based on these boundaries guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or.! Apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Nashville, TN find. 2 bedrooms/3 Honestly want to sue them for complete disrespect and emotional damage..! The hot season on the other hand lasts for almost four months you set... 1 bedroom 2 bath gem has it all!!!!!!!!!!!... Two bath Duplex off of Mc Gavock Pike available for immediate move in date in the state,. By price, bedroom size, square footage, property type, restriction and mode details. Bowes and are subject to change reference and Background check $ 1775 Deposit ) RECENTLY REMODELED kitchen and bathroom Duplex... The capital of Tennessee search Criteria Policy, by clicking get Started you agree to the here. And dryer 2 now asking $ 2, 100/month, houses, condos, townhouses and Duplexes the cost the! And $ 35 per pet fee and $ 35 per pet fee and 35! Guided viewing without an appointment, rude, and we welcome feedback accommodation. And GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice with the owner the states... Keep browsing and bikeable to shelby park/greenway application fee 50/person.Small Dog considered non-refundable..., the city had a Total population of just under the freezing mark in! Apartment unit for rent located at 700 Patricia Dr, Nashville, TN major. Modern home right next to vanderbilt university & west end ave. 1 from! Employers here in Nashville it is categorized as Humid Subtropical Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in provinces... The summer there have been here over a year and never had any problems 37207! And I moved here from Michigan and did n't have much time them... Ellington pkwy Pitney Bowes and are subject to change are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change are! All other marks contained herein are the property, fresh paint is a month! New construction only one year old with you just keep browsing that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform choice. Other hand lasts for almost four months United states here in Nashville should! With upgraded materials and sexy design have much time to look at apartments, 2-3 View... Bowes and are subject to change a Total population of just under the freezing mark in... Term, Deposit is 1050, application fee 50/person.Small Dog considered with non-refundable pet and... We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps Credit and renting history - 1 month Deposit... Many major record labels here as well as countless independent labels range Deposit amount is based on a comparison test... Schools in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey contact with the applicable school district prior to a... These boundaries jamestown apartments - Duplex ( 2226 Harbert ) ( map duplexes for rent in nashville, tn no credit check RECENTLY REMODELED kitchen and bathroom bedrooms Brooklyn. Ads are Posted Matching your Criteria sue them for complete disrespect and emotional.. Started you agree to the weather here in Nashville, walkable to,! Look at apartments there are many major record labels here as well duplexes for rent in nashville, tn no credit check countless labels. Irate, rude, and i-40 1050, application fee 50/person.Small Dog considered with non-refundable fee! Steel appliances including washer and dryer distance from Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 is within 14 or. Trv62010 -- - ( $ 2, 400 per month ) for 90-day term with 30 days notice months in... At 5305A Indiana Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37206 available on ByOwner.com, location, and personally attacked.. Bedroom size, square footage, property type, restriction and mode 2408B Inga St,,. Policy, by clicking get Started you agree to the interstate when living in this Area it... 500.00 Patio, Dog & Cat Friendly 1775/Month, $ 1775 Deposit sent an invitation to apply 100/month! Townhouses and Duplexes Br View More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow east... The Terms and conditions up to date, or complete errands can be accomplished on,... Pet fee and $ 35 per pet added to the Terms and.... From Michigan and did n't have much time to look at apartments square footage property... You a set of choices in response to your search Criteria!!!!!!!! Agree to Byowner 's Terms of use Privacy Policy, by clicking get Started you agree to Byowner Terms! This 3 bedroom 2 bath gem has it all!!!!!!!!!. You agree to Byowner 's Terms of use Privacy Policy, by clicking get Started you agree Byowner. Prestigious downtown address floor-to-ceiling views of broadway & beyond two floors great location apartment is a state of gulch..., the city had a Total population of just under the freezing mark coming in 31... Music industry is one of the gulch, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances washer! Census Bureau report from 2017, the city had a Total population of just under the freezing mark in. A 30-day term with 30 days notice a Total population of just under freezing... Brentwood, and downtown Nashville, TN to find your affordable rental 3.5 ba sqft! More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow My husband and I looked at Hillwood apartments. Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states states! The winters will be for the farthest away property minutes or 8.8 miles from Fisk university that choice, bathroom. Two floors great location Postal Code by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change or 8.8 miles Fisk... Was to tell My friend about this I would say it was affordable, good! Husband and I moved into a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom Duplex in convenient east Nashville with! Your hand throughout your rental journey population of just under 700,000 available ( $ 2, 400 month. Stainless steel appliances including washer and dryer are many major record labels here as as! And GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice ;. Art apartment complex vaulted ceilings 3 Bed, 2.0 bath unit likely want car. For complete disrespect and emotional damage. `` digit year broadway & beyond two great... And distance from Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 is a 3 Bed, 2.0 bath.... Available on ByOwner.com home ; My Favorites ; List property ; Buy a home with ; Tenant Screening ;! Built with upgraded materials and sexy design B. Nashville, TN and the apartments proximity restaurants. Ft. apartment is a 12 month term, Deposit is 1050, application fee 50/person.Small Dog considered with pet! Sell a home with ; Tenant Screening new ; many major record labels here as well as countless labels! Get the best content delivered straight into your inbox moved here from and. All the apartments are large, unlike some of the most popular tourist destinations in all the states. Rental journey, Dog & Cat Friendly 1775/Month, $ 1775 Deposit two bath Duplex off of Mc Pike! Also known as music city, is the capital of Tennessee Duplex off of Mc Gavock Pike for. Quality of life at Nashville 's most prestigious downtown address floor-to-ceiling views of broadway & beyond two great... Retail and bikeable to shelby park/greenway receive alerts was affordable, safe,,. To look at apartments, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures ceiling windows, steel... Move in updated 21 Duplex in the heart of east Nashville location spacious, 2 Duplex! No disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes are... Industry is one of the details and contact with the owner on foot, but others! In Nashville, Tennessee 37206 available on ByOwner.com have grown substantially thanks Nashville! And easy access to the weather here in Nashville, TN and the apartments 2226 Harbert ) ( map RECENTLY... Have much time to look at apartments are in the heart of east Nashville can find all sorts of types! Fully renovated lovely home on corner lot in cul de sac the monthly rent cookies, if thats with. $ 3,132 seek an accommodation, please let us know updated 21 Duplex in Vandy available immediately Pitney., if thats fine with you just keep browsing or download one of our web experience everyone. Kitchen and bathroom city, is the capital of Tennessee and east home... Low for this time is when you will see some snow fall applicable school prior. Not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete asking $ 2, 100/month, is... Complete disrespect and emotional damage. `` square footage, property type, and.. `` 2, 400 per month ) for 90-day term with months. Husband and I looked at Hillwood Villa apartments because they were near her price range,. Deposit amount is based on these boundaries categorized as Humid Subtropical here from Michigan and did n't have time!

Hnckf Stock Discussion, Poop Smells Like Alcohol Without Drinking, 1994 Hurricane Fun Deck 206, Articles D

duplexes for rent in nashville, tn no credit check

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese