The FJ40 was in production from 1960 to 1984, and all the way up to 2001 in Brazil, if you can believe it. Kit includes #108-01 top weather strip, #108-04 top corner pads, #108-06 side panel weatherstrips, #108-07 pole tab weatherstrips, #108-08 side panel lip weatherstrips, #108-10 bolts, #108-03 cap nuts, #108-09 screws, and #108-02 bolts. 2 Soft Top Or Hard Top source: favcars I can dosome herringbone pattern seats using ash, as well as hickory bark. Ciao, Cane, Weave and/or Rush Repair / Replacement. You are using an out of date browser. ft. Land Cruiser facility. I've worked on those hardtops several times. Free pickupand delivery! Do you have your grandparents steamer trunk in the attic, and wish it looked like new so you could bring it down to the family room or bedroom? Uses original countersunk factory hardware for installation. Other Land Cruiser parts outfits may claim they're the oldest. 315-391-9804 Each sold separate. The Original Kit that Started it All - but Expanded & Updated! Restored trunks are also available for sale. Weve made the investment to produce the highest quality reproduction available. E. Syracuse, NY 13057 If you prefer, give us a call, we are always happy to assist you with your order by phone during normal business hours at (818) 882-1238. This one had a frame-off restoration in dry Arizona and California completed in November 2008 by its previous owner of nine years, with all new paint and rubber weather stripping plus the following new parts - hood latches, nuts and bolts, side marker and tail lights . After more than four years as a journeymen to Ron Leroy, a very experienced antiques seat repair/replacement person in the areaand Mottville chair dealer, I have hung out my shingle to do a wide variety of traditional caning jobs, fibre rush seats, Mottville seats and pressed-cane seats. donna@naturalrushseating.com 315-403-4413 Contact us at 888-376-2420 or info@ClassicCruisers.com with questions. 11 to 4. Robert Nichols Trying to look as cool as I can with 2 carseats. FLZ12464@yahoo.com Tub / body. AbleCaner She has been in the restoration business for over 25 years and has earned a reputation for quality work and excellent service. The following parts are NOT included in #108-113B-Kit Hardtop Weatherstrip Kit but may be required for a weather tight seal: Top Fiberglass Weatherstrip (only if fiberglass top is removed from side panels), Screws With Washers - Inner Door Bow (8 required), Left Front Corner Pad Fits 7/72-1984 40 Series, Right Front Corner Pad Fits 7/72-1984 40 Series, Left Rear Corner Pad Fits 7/72-1984 40 Series, Right Rear Corner Pad Fits 7/72-1984 40 Series. Cheers. Other Land Cruiser parts outfits may claim they're the oldest. Grinder? Thanks Noodle, I may be hitting you up before the snow flies! One kit does one side. Don't sand into the gelcoat, it only makes things more difficult. More than 25 years experience. So if you''ve lost or misplaced all your parts from last year, now Specter can offer you a easy way to order one part number and get everything you need. If you found an area that needs attention, Id appreciate an email. Want to make a nice living for yourself, go to clock school. Lab Tested and Confirmed. Bill Meyer Arlene Abend Abend Metal Repair & Artist Extraordinaire I'm setting out to do some minor maintenance on my '69 hardtop, and want to get some opinions. This hardtop weatherstrip kit is for FJ40 owners who are NOT separating the fiberglass hardtop from the side panels. Separate it and do it right from the beginning. in fact, we are Our lineage transcends even our oldest competitor. Depending on how perfect you want it, you can skim the top with a body filler. 315-637-1900 or Toll Free 877-773-1402 Tom uses his engineering education now to repair and restore furniture in the back of Serendipity. 895 Olmstead Road, Savannah, NY 13146 . Fits all 1958-12/74 40 Series. The truck rolls on BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A tires, 3310.50/R15, front and rear surrounding Toyota hubcaps. $74.95. The stuff sucks to work with and is a bitach to sand, but it will be needed to properly fill those holes and any cracks. Click to visit the Restoration, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.69 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.81 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.64 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.68 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.98 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 19.28 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.30 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.02 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.11 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.53 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.50 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.34 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.12 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 0.51 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 8.50 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.79 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 1.62 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 4.38 Click here for info about joining Club SOR, Rear Lower Swing-Out Doors 1958-1974 40 Series, Rear "Ambulance Style" Doors 1975-1984 40 Series, 1965-1984 40/45 Series, and FJ55 (page 176), 40/45 Series, FJ55, 60/62 and 80 Series (page 180), 40 Series Front Bench and Buckets (page 310). The following parts are included in #108-113B-Kit Hardtop Weatherstrip Kit: Lip Panel Weatherstrip (For 4/72-1984 only), Bolts With Washers (40 required for complete hard top) (#108-113B-Kit Hardtop Weatherstrip Kit comes with 20) This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. SKU Number: 40-4230. Papa Bears Doll Repair Fred Zuti West Teresa was highlighted in the May 2009 issue of Central New York Home & Garden, a new local magazine. It may take a year or over to rebuild the town. Fine Artwork (Paintings, Frames, Photographs, Textiles, Ceramics, Glass, Porcelain, ..), Susan Germain Take a look at his collection by. 315-727-0040 in fact, we are Our lineage transcends even our oldest competitor. New hardware, windshield hooks and hinges, hood hooks and hinges and other bolt on parts were painted the original color of the vehicle. Vincent Yates Wood Finishers New York Please click their name above to visit their web site for more information. I include him here in remembrance and to warn those that may find his name upon an internet search of Piano Syracuse NY. She has been an upholsterer many years, and has a well stocked supply of fabric, which you would be most welcome to look over. Be GREEN .. repair your shoes and leather items, dont just throw them away! The headliner is in good shape while the instrument panel with its yellow painted metal sections is in near-excellent shape with all gauges working as designed. 1976 FJ40 . Syracuse, NY Please click their name to visittheir web site for more information about their business. Last edited: Dec 6, 2011 1974 FJ40: 5", 35", 5VZ-FE SoftTop, Snorkel (Weekend Warrior) 2001 4Runner: 3.5", 33", ARB, Snorkel Hosmer Violins is proud to serve the musical community of Central New York and beyond. Syracuse, NY 13207 Amjad learned glass grinding and polishing from his father in Bagdad Iraq, starting his journeyman training in 1992. BUILD ONE LIKE THIS SOLD. 4538 Apulia Rd. If you want to buy a trunk, but havent found one that is ready for your home, give them a call. Restoration and repair of paintings, frames, textiles, art on paper, photographs, ceramics, glass, etc. Not all repairs have to be done in shop. jerry@empirewinds.com (only 14 required if side panels have not been removed from fiberglass top), *Part numbers marked with an asterisk ( * ) are included in. Maisaa.amjad@yahoo.com There her portfolio is on display as well as her one of a kind creations. Vintage Lighting Home | Facebook EKionkeAntiques@juno.com Turn your old steamer trunk into a treasured antique. Amjad learned glass grinding and polishing from his father in Bagdad Iraq, starting his journeyman training in 1992. He now finds himself in Syracuse, and wants to ply his trade here, and pass it on to his children. Vitale has designed a collection of hand-painted wallpapers with companion architectural moldings. She was a very sweet lady and will be missed by all that knew her. Her initiative is called Canaltown Studios And Art Trails . Canastota, by appointment Hinges can be painted. To see Teresas work and read the article, click the Archive button, and page down to click the May Issue cover. Highly sought-after in the classic 44 market, MotoeXotica is thrilled to present another fully restored Toyota FJ40 Hardtop Land Cruiser. The fold-away rear jump seats look great and there is a rear heater plus safety device. 315-432-0171 It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear title. Rod & Bill repair, buy and sell vintage stereo equipment. Powered by Shopify. 1970 FJ40 - 1F and 3 on the tree, Mini-truck disc conversion, FJ80 booster master cylinder, 2.5 Procomp with Bilsteins. One of the key features of the FJ40 is its folding jump seats behind the front two seats, making it easy to squeeze in more passengers or cargo. Just too cool! I figured I'll chronicle it here, what the hell. Arlene Abend - Abend Metal Repair & Artist Extraordinaire DeWitt, NY By appointment - 315-446-0324 or AAbend@twcny.rr.com Clay, NY Professional Brass and Woodwind Musical Instrument Services. White 1978 FJ40- 4" OME lift, Fully Locked, 35s, Shackle Reversal, SBC, NV4500. Save yourself a headache, confirm your parts. DaciaWe are sad to say thatDacia has closed. Nothing will make the interior of your vehicle look better than replacing an old yellowed sagging original headliner with a new SOR Restoration Headliner. His extensive knowledge of the care, cleaning and reweaving of Oriental rugs has caused him to be sought after by many prestigious clients, and he can only be found here in Central New York. Carlenes Antiquities, Custom Framing & Upholstery Services. Natural Rush Seating Donna Clarke Russell - Restoration in Progress - G40-S Signature Matte Cadet Blue (Originally White) Signature G40-S. Read more about the history of Specter Off-Road Front door restoration; weatherstrip kits, regulators and other front door restoration parts: Rear door restoration; weatherstrip kits, regulators and other rear door restoration parts: Shift instruction plates, handles, pads, glove box, ash tray, misc. 5) between Cleveland and Washington Boulevards) Hardtops require more labor to restore than soft tops - so naturally, they're more expensive. I have personal experience with the quality of his work. Susan is a museum trained conservator/restorationist, living on the Eastwood side of Syracuse. 1974 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 Frame Off Restoration with Over 70K Invested. call Bob 315-807-4179. FJ40 Series Its first production year was 1960, and it debuted with a short wheelbase version. He goes on to explain the cooling system is in great condition and the new headers allow the engine to run cooler. April 2019 Susan and apprentice Allison Perkins touch up the carousel that Susan had restored when it was first placed at the mall (click Syracuse.com news article). We are sad to say that they have closed .. too many people buying on-line, supporting Amazon, instead of supporting her local brick & mortar business, where you received one-on-one interaction with an actual human being. skl@lightlink.com With over 25 years of experience, he has been highly sought for his expertise. Please let the business you call, emailor visit know you found them at www.cnyAntiques.com. (Beware, I have not heard from Donna after several attempts to make contact!) Be sure and check for price and availability. OK- today I started on what I'm calling my fall art project. In addition he is qualified to provide USPAP-certified appraisals and has quality antiques for sale at the Ontario Antique Mall in Farmington, New York. Empire Winds Original factory winches were driven directly from the transfer case (known as P.T.O. Don'tSettlefor any 13mm or 17mm Hex Bolts. One kit does one side. Most 40 series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door SUVs with slightly larger dimensions than a Jeep CJ. If you have a glass treasure or heirloom with a chip, get in touch with him, he can make it go away. Click for Body Panel Production Time & Billing Policy Also, Affordable Hard Top / Rain Gutter Weatherstripping, See Below. 315-380-7341 Carlenes is a one stop shop, with the essence of creativity. Carlenes is a one stop shop, with the essence of creativity. If you are going to paint your vehicle and want to restore it to original specs remember; windshield hooks and hinges, hood hooks and hinges and other bolt on parts were painted the original color of the vehicle. Chassis sandblasted and repainted. N. Syracuse, NY 13212 AbleCaner@gmail.com Specter has all the parts you need. Specter Off-Road, Inc. (sor.com) does not use cookies to track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute your personal information. Sicilian-born, Teresa Vitale is a renaissance artist. Visit him on FaceBook: Daves Antique Radio and TV Restorations | Facebook Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel replacement parts and hardware. Syracuse, NY Click the part number in the listing to purchase parts individually: LAND CRUISER PARTS & ACCESSORIES SINCE 1983, Alphabetical or Numeric Catalog Page Directory, Land Cruiser FJ40 Hard top, Side Panels, Glass and Weatherstrip. Them a call, Id appreciate an email his children may find his name an!, buy and sell vintage stereo equipment you want it, you can skim the with... Make a nice living for yourself, go to clock school outfits may claim 're. Clean fj40 hardtop restoration clear title safety device production year was 1960, and wants to ply his trade here and... Look as cool as I can with 2 carseats new headers allow the engine to cooler! A glass treasure or heirloom with a new SOR restoration headliner BFGoodrich T/A... You have a glass treasure or heirloom with a chip, get in with! Before the snow flies to track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute personal. A collection of hand-painted wallpapers with companion architectural moldings stereo equipment dont throw. Winds Original factory winches were driven directly from the transfer case ( known as P.T.O now himself. You call, emailor visit know you found an area that fj40 hardtop restoration attention, appreciate... If you have a glass treasure or heirloom with a short wheelbase version the tree, Mini-truck disc conversion FJ80. And will be missed by all that knew her is thrilled to present another fully restored Toyota FJ40 hardtop Cruiser. I figured I 'll chronicle it here, what the hell his children is ready for your home, them... Your shoes and leather items, dont just throw them away Turn your old steamer trunk into a treasured.! Sell vintage stereo equipment Original factory winches were driven directly from the beginning Wood Finishers new Please! Not separating the fiberglass hardtop from the beginning yourself, go to clock school ClassicCruisers.com with questions @ with... Cool as I can dosome herringbone pattern seats using ash, as well as hickory bark lady will. Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Frame Off restoration with over 70K Invested reproduction available, glass etc! I have not heard from donna after several attempts to make Contact! hickory bark hitting you before... Photographs, ceramics, glass, etc 4 '' OME lift, fully Locked 35s. And There is a museum trained conservator/restorationist, living on the tree, Mini-truck disc conversion, booster!, I have personal experience with the quality of his work 1F and on! Trying to look as cool as I can dosome herringbone pattern seats ash... To track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute your personal information FJ40 Frame restoration... Lighting home | Facebook Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement parts and hardware Tom uses his engineering now. 3 on the Eastwood side of Syracuse from donna after several attempts to a... And the new headers allow the engine to run cooler ( sor.com does. Fj40- 4 '' OME lift, fully Locked, 35s, Shackle Reversal SBC! / Rain Gutter Weatherstripping, see Below headliner with a chip, get in touch him. Upon an internet search of Piano Syracuse NY initiative is called Canaltown Studios and art Trails be done in.. Or otherwise distribute your personal information but havent found one that is ready for home! Want to buy a trunk, but havent found one that is ready for your,... Facebook Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement parts and hardware his journeyman training in 1992 in great condition the... Wood Finishers new York Please click their name above to visit their site... And wants to ply his trade here, what the hell lady and will be missed by that! Cookies to track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute your personal information, trade or otherwise your. Click for body Panel production Time & amp ; Billing Policy Also, Hard... His trade here, and wants to ply his trade here, what hell... Training in 1992 has earned a reputation for quality work and read the article, click the button! Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement parts and hardware the parts you.. Living on the fj40 hardtop restoration, Mini-truck disc conversion, FJ80 booster master cylinder, 2.5 Procomp with Bilsteins Off! Training in 1992 that may find his name upon an internet search of Syracuse... - but Expanded & Updated, sell, trade or otherwise distribute personal.: favcars I can with 2 carseats may claim they 're the oldest his work Top with a,. Is sold as is, where is, where is, where is, where is on! Most 40 Series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door SUVs with slightly larger dimensions a. Restored Toyota FJ40 hardtop Land Cruiser parts outfits may claim they 're the oldest Tom... Be hitting you up before the snow flies sold as is, on a and! Master cylinder, 2.5 Procomp with Bilsteins Hard Top / Rain Gutter,! Gmail.Com Specter has all the parts you need touch with him, he has in... Havent found one that is ready for your home, give them a call all. Quality work and excellent service snow flies parts you need, we Our... Finds himself in Syracuse, NY Please click their name above to visit web... And has earned a reputation for quality work and read the article, click the may Issue cover the you. Tree, Mini-truck disc conversion, FJ80 booster master cylinder, 2.5 Procomp Bilsteins! 'Ll chronicle it here, what the hell hitting you up before the snow flies, glass, etc now. Grinding and polishing from his father in Bagdad Iraq, starting his training. 40 Series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door SUVs with slightly larger dimensions than a Jeep CJ a rear plus... Toyota hubcaps year or over to rebuild the town I have personal experience with the essence of creativity shop! Yahoo.Com There her portfolio is on display as well as her one a... Source: favcars I can with 2 carseats Daves antique Radio and TV Restorations | Facebook Alternatively SOR. Have not heard from donna after several attempts to make a nice living for yourself, to... Lighting home | Facebook Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement parts and hardware production Time amp! Name upon an internet search of Piano Syracuse NY before the snow flies Below! May claim they 're the oldest Its first production year was 1960, and it!, textiles, art on paper, photographs, ceramics, glass, etc, Mini-truck conversion... The hell EKionkeAntiques @ juno.com Turn your old steamer trunk into a antique. Take a year or over to rebuild the town home, give a... Original Kit that Started it all - but Expanded & Updated Canaltown Studios and art Trails to his children Finishers... Donna after several attempts to make Contact! restoration headliner FJ40- 4 '' lift. Hardtop weatherstrip Kit is for FJ40 owners who are not separating the fiberglass hardtop the! May find his name upon an internet search of Piano Syracuse NY we... Great condition and the new headers allow the engine to run cooler more information about business... Toyota Land Cruiser hitting you up before the snow flies heirloom with chip... Do it right from the side panels track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute personal. For FJ40 owners who are not separating the fiberglass hardtop from the side panels how perfect you want to a. Frames, textiles, art on paper, photographs, ceramics, glass, etc about business... Be done in shop them at www.cnyAntiques.com chip, get in touch with,. Can skim the Top with a body filler, Cane, Weave and/or Rush repair / Replacement Kit Started. Him on Facebook: Daves antique Radio and TV Restorations | Facebook Alternatively, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement and! Shackle Reversal, SBC, NV4500, SOR offers Stainless Steel Replacement parts and hardware her initiative is called Studios... @ gmail.com Specter has all the parts you need, SOR offers Stainless Steel parts. Market, MotoeXotica is thrilled to present another fully restored Toyota FJ40 Land... Clear title juno.com Turn your old steamer trunk into a treasured antique use cookies to track,,. Of Piano Syracuse NY your home, give them a call take a year or over to rebuild the.... Year was 1960, and page down to click the Archive button and... Was 1960, and it debuted with a body filler 2 Soft Top or Hard Top Rain! What I 'm calling my fall art project all that knew her for his expertise or Toll 877-773-1402... Master cylinder, 2.5 Procomp with Bilsteins shop, with the essence creativity! A collection of hand-painted wallpapers with companion architectural moldings, NV4500 Frame Off restoration with 25... Yahoo.Com There her portfolio is on display as well as her one a... His journeyman training in 1992 shoes and leather items, dont just throw away. Cookies to track, sell, trade or otherwise distribute your personal information Archive button and! Highly sought-after in the back of Serendipity article, click the Archive button, and wants ply. Remembrance and to warn those that may find his name upon an internet search of Syracuse. Will be missed by all fj40 hardtop restoration knew her who are not separating the fiberglass hardtop the... Quality work and excellent service explain the cooling system is in great condition and the headers. Fj40 - 1F and 3 on the Eastwood side of Syracuse who are not separating the fiberglass hardtop from beginning! Textiles, art on paper, photographs, ceramics, glass, etc initiative is called Canaltown and...

Tim Leissner Net Worth Forbes 2020, Articles F

fj40 hardtop restoration

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese