This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated. This remodeled home sits on just shy of 5 acres. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. ROYAL OAKS REALTY One parcel which is on the north side is 25.83 acres and the parcel to the south is 39.79 acres. When it comes to sports, FO is at the top of our division - last year the football team went to state, basketball season was one of the best in school history & baseball, volleyball, soccer & track are already starting this year right! 104, Bonner Springs,, KS 66012. MLS# 20298539. * * BUILD TIME APPROX 9 MO- STAKE PHASE AS OF 1-25-23; CONTACT AGENT TO SEE REPRESENTATIVE MODEL OF PLAN; PICTURES OF PREVIOUS MODEL- SHOWS 2 CAR BUT WILL BE A 3 CAR PLAN * * * * Scottland Homes presents its Regency Plan with 3 car garage and finished basement. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading. Easter is over but this home has some dust bunnies and needs some Lovin! Basement features a 3rd bedroom, full bath and rec space. Lot 214 - Fantastic home site in Regency Heights! Note: the 10 acres will not have the address listed on listing, it will be on the north side of this property on Stoenner Rd, Lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath split entry way with a dbl car garage and and extra family room that could be used for an office or work out room or even as a 4th bedroom located in the basement. I was a highly involved student: choir, track, cross country, and basketball as well as honor societies. 53 homes for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District priced from $105,000 to $831,900. Copyright 2023 Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified. Minutes from restaurants, retail, and easy highway access. Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $33,900 down). Some flat pasture, heavy woods, creek, hill top. There are currently 36 homes for sale in Fort Osage High School. 17 elementary schools. Come build in the New Salem Subdivision located in eastern Jackson County. This property built approx. MoreLess Buy All Homes for Sale in Fort Osage R-I School District Condos for Sale in Fort Osage R-I School District Sell Home Value Estimator Rent The selection of classes offered, teachers & activities are wonderful. 1999-2023, Coldwell Banker. Your only a scenic 15 minute drive to Blue Springs, Independence and Buckner. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Main floor living Master Suite is separated from the rest of the main floor with a large double walk-in closet, separate jetted tub and walk-in shower. You will love the spring-fed creek that flows through the land. Privacy, Privacy, Privacy!!! Perfect setting for a new home. Each unit features a 1 car garage, W/ D hookups, and newer balconies off of the main floor! This complex consists of 4- 4 plex buildings, each building containing 2 and 3 bedroom units. RE/MAX ELITE, REALTORS, Atchison County Community Schools Unified School District 377, Atchison Public Schools Unified School District 409, Basehor-Linwood Unified School District 458. 291 and 24 Highway. Each unit features a 1 car garage, W/ D hookups, and newer balconies off of the main floor! According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Each office is independently owned and operated. With almost 28 acres this partially fenced treed property at the, 104 N Buckner Tarsney Road, Greater Blue Springs, MO 64016, Are you looking for acreage without breaking the bank? HOME SWEET HOME REALTY, Listing Provided Courtesy of Great 100 acre +/- parcel next to the Rockwell Estates subdivision in Independence. Main floor living with 2 master suites, custom cabinets, walk-in pantry, and laundry room. There are currently 36 homes for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District. * * BUILD TIME APPROX 9 MO- STAKE PHASE AS OF 1-25-23; CONTACT AGENT TO SEE REPRESENTATIVE MODEL OF PLAN; PICTURES OF PREVIOUS MODEL- SHOWS 2 CAR BUT WILL BE A 3 CAR PLAN * * * * Scottland Homes presents its Regency Plan with 3 car garage and finished basement. Enjoy the views of the fully stocked 2 acre pond from the deck of the amazin, Looking for the perfect wooded estate lot worthy of your dream home. Minutes from restaurants, retail, and easy highway access. Build your perfect home in a wonderful family neighborhood. You can build one or seven houses on this property. Basement features a 3rd bedroom, full bath and rec space. Fort Osage R-i School District, Buckner, MO Real Estate and Homes for Sale Newly Listed 19624 E 7TH STREET CT N, Independence, MO 64056 $270,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,340 Sq Ft Listing by Realty Executives Newly Listed TRACT 1 BUCKNER TARSNEY ROAD, Buckner, MO 64016 $250,000 Beds Baths 10.00 Acres Listing by RE/MAX Heritage Newly Listed It has 1,442 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. Tract 2 Buckner Tarsney Road, Buckner, MO 64016, 18101 E 11th Terrace Court, Independence, MO 64056, Solid home in Fort Osage School District! Good size rooms and wonderful large yard on cul-de-sac! It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Other lots are available. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. Market Statistics. The detached garage has plenty of space for toys and a work area. Inspections are welcome, but seller will not make any repairs. Homes For Sale in the Fort Osage R-I School District. Other lots are available. Build your perfect home in a wonderful family neighborhood. Great location close to Landahl Park. My teachers, peers and staff members have given me the things that I need and want no matter the circumstances, and they have prepared me and supported me through whatever I wanted to do whether that be in school or in college no matter what. One parcel which is on the north side is 25.83 acres and the parcel to the south is 39.79 acres Will sell together with MLS #2404181, If you're looking for that dreamland to get away to fish, hunt, ride UTV's, bonfires, etc, but still have easy access to all the conveniences of the city, this just may be for you! via RE/MAX ELITE, REALTORS Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. On BHGRE.com, you can search for all available. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Home does need repairs and updating and is being sold AS IS but has good bones and would be a great opportunity for so, 18851-18853 E Wigwam Drive, Independence, MO 64056. Washer dryer hook up. Fort Osage school district! SOLD MAR 23, 2023. Click the . Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Fort Osage High School with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. Learn more. 3-bedroom 1 bath Ranch home in Ft. Osage School District. Build your Dream Home. Already set up with Independence water & electricity so the possibilities are endless. via Need more information? Your browser is not currently supported. Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $24,980 down). Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. If you're looking to sell your home in the Fort Osage High School area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. This error applies to the full form. You will not find anything like it. Other lots are available. Not all eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools. The lower-level features a bedroom, full bath and recreation space. Buyer & buyers agent responsibility to verify all info provided & perform due diligence. Something that could improve is the parking and the gymnasiums are sort of run down, but otherwise an amazing school. Fort Osage High School Home for Sale: Back on the market after a few updates were made! Minutes from restaurants, retail, and easy highway access. Browse Homes for Sale in Fort Osage R-I School District, MO. SOLD MAR 23, 2023. The staff is amazing and always willing to help students-I never had a faculty member that I disliked, even a sliver. Both units will be vacated April 2023. General form error. Point2 offers a lot of information about rentals in Fort Osage R-I School District, from property type, square footage and amenities to area demographics and even local rent trends. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The perfect place to build on or enjoy for recreational purposes. 88 tillable aces on property. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. All rights reserved. 3-bedroom 1 bath Ranch home in Ft. Osage School District. Custom Built Home by Eagle 1 was built in 2016. Fort Osage R-I School District Homes for Sale & Real Estate 50 Homes Available List Tile Map Sort by 10 29400 E Truman Road, Independence, MO 64016 18.75 ac Lot Size Lots And Land $300,000 USD View Details 2 2200 WOODSBURY N/A, Greater Blue Springs, MO 64058 Lots And Land $30,000 USD View Details 1 1115 N Belvidere Avenue, Independence, MO 64056 Buyer must perform due diligence. Established subdivision in the Fort Osage School district. Find Fort Osage R-i School District, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Search 29 Rental Properties in Fort Osage R-I School District, MO. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. I couldnt imagine what my high school experience wouldve been like if I wouldve attended a different high school. Seller is a day sleeper, so no showings before 3pm. 4 Beds. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. View this property at 313 S Central St, Buckner, MO 64016, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Brokerage does not advertise on Craigslist and will never ask you to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device. Water utilities have already been brought to the property. Your dream of homeownership starts here. 104, Bonner Springs,, KS 66012. Listing Provided Courtesy of Stainless Steel Appliances, new composition roof, new windows. There is a large basement with two additional bedrooms, ful. Need more information? The original 80 acre tract has been developed into 6 estate lots. Ft. Share Save this search and receive alerts when new properties are listed. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY PARTNER, Listing Provided Courtesy of Independence. Website provided and owned by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All paved roads. Find your dream home in Fort Osage R-I School District using the tools above. Lot 215 - Fantastic home site in Regency Heights! Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. KELLER WILLIAMS KC NORTH, Listing Provided Courtesy of Large Walk-In pantry/laundry room, Kitchen Island/counter/Sink, Master Bedroom. build time 9 months from contract date; See Showing Agent Info or Contact Listing Agent for previous listings/photos of plan. RE/MAX PREMIER PROPERTIES Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $45,800 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $43,000 down). Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Copyright 2023 MLS GRID. 385 Homes For Sale in School Of The Osage School District, MO. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The west parcel is 30.97 acres Call listing agent for more details and information. Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. With almost 28 acres this partially fenced treed property at the end of Atherton Sibley Road offers the chance to hunt, see the stars, and have quiet evenings. Looking for a place to get away that is your own land? MAIN STREET RENEWAL, LLC RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. Minutes from restaurants, retail, and easy highway, 38+/-acres Atherton Road, Greater Blue Springs, MO 64058. Many people choose to live near Fort Osage High School because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks, recreational areas and higher institutes of learning. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. Buyer & buyers agent responsibility to verify all info provided & perform due diligence. Lot 212 - Fantastic home site in Regency Heights! Some flat pasture, heavy woods, creek, hill top. Find your dream home in Fort Osage High School using the tools above. Outside the city limits, Fort Osage School District. Find out more about GreatSchools ratings . Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify prospective properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. 2201 N Holly Road, Greater Blue Springs, MO 64016, HUGE $25,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Only showing 5 of Please. Searching for apartments to rent in Fort Osage R-i School District is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform. Reverse Ranch is beautiful inside and out! The greatroom is open and flows into the eat-in dining and kitchen. Other lot MLS #2421585. 14,533 students | BLUE SPRINGS, MO Grades PK-12 | 22 schools. Note: the 10 acres will not have the address listed on listing, it will be on the north side of this property on Stoenner Rd, Lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath split entry way with a dbl car garage and and extra family room that could be used for an office or work out room or even as a 4th bedroom located in the basement. This property is out of city limits so you can enjoy lots of outdoor activities in the comfort of your own b, Check out this one of a kind H&R New Homes custom build! Home features three bedrooms, large kitchen and dining room, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, new carpet in basement and a pool! Established subdivision in the Fort Osage School district. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. Ideal for someone that likes to be amongst nature. 1+Beautiful acres nestled amongst Estate Lots in the Heart of Everything Right off Mo. Scottland Homes presents its Riviera II. The are two parcels being sold together. Rare Mid-80's construction quadplex! via Data Sources. McCune School For Boys Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Add Hide Map Order By Oops! The email or password you entered is incorrect. Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $15,980 down), (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $23,500 down). All Rights Reserved. Beautiful 10 Acres being split off of this property that will be on Stoenner Rd in Fort Osage Schools-waitin, Tract 1 Buckner Tarsney Road, Buckner, MO 64016, Build your Dream Home. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Lot 214 - Fantastic home site in Regency Heights! You can build one or seven houses on this property. Seller says water is already on the property, electricity is at the road. Was used as a single-family home lot previously, the house no longer stands with only a concrete pad remaining. Ft. 202 Lookout N/A, Buckner, MO 64016. Browse Homes for Sale in Fort Osage R-I School District, MO. Review for Osage Trail Middle School. Seller will consider offers on these 32.27 acres of picturesque views, peacefulness, tucked away from the world. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. Gas range, new counters, painted cabinets, and stainless steel fridge. Minutes from restaurants, retail, and easy highway access. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Zillow has 38 homes for sale near Fort Osage High School in Independence MO. via You can filter your results by the price, the number of bedrooms, the type of home, and more to buy the home that suits you. Search the latest real estate listings for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District and learn more about buying a home with Coldwell Banker. Main floor laundry is connected to the Owner's bath with large walk-in closet. You will not find anything like it. Dont miss the opportunity to own a great house on acreage in the Fort Osage School District! Brokerage. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. Fort Osage High School Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Add Hide Map Order By Just Listed 1/1 313 S Central St Buckner, MO 64016 $121,000 Single Family Active MLS # 23019859 Updated 1 day ago 2 Beds 1 Total Bath 832 Sq. Receive a reward when you buy a home (in most states). You need t. Owner Financing available. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Privacy, Privacy, Privacy!!! Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes. $1,925 - $1,925 USD: . This lot has a little bit of everything. Wide split entry with vaulted ceilings has so much potential! School service boundaries are intended to be used as reference only. Home Value Estimator; Rent. Living Room boasts a Gas Direct Vent Fireplace with a gas starter and a blower to circulate the heat. Seller nor listing agent guarantees any info provided. Outside the city limits, Fort Osage School District. Your only a scenic 15 minute drive to Blue Springs, Independence and Buckner. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. Get price drops notifications & new listings right in your inbox! Fort Osage R-I School District Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 39 homes NEW - 8 HRS AGO $117,500 2bd 1ba 750 sqft 17 Hostetter St, Buckner, MO 64016 RE/MAX Innovations NEW - 16 HRS AGO 1.1 ACRES $149,900 3bd 1ba 846 sqft (on 1.10 acres) 1226 N Allen Rd, Independence, MO 64050 Home Sweet Home Realty NEW - 1 DAY AGO $158,000 2bd 1ba in 2008 is in excellent condition and is a great investment opportunity. Potential of 300 plus lots. Ideal for someone that likes to be amongst nature. homes for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District priced from $105,000 to $831,900. Elementary. Fort Osage R-I School District Home for Sale: Great bungalow in Fort Osage District located in one-stop light town, Buckner, MO! Inspections are welcome, but seller will not make any repairs. Main floor living with 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, main floor laundry, kitchen/dining combo and large living room. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a piece of land for your dream home. Subject to survey, pricing: $26,500 per acre. See Other School Districts in Fort Osage Township, See All Fort Osage R-I School District Rankings, Elementary Schools in Fort Osage R-I School District, See All 6 Elementary Schools in Fort Osage R-I School District, Middle Schools in Fort Osage R-I School District, High Schools in Fort Osage R-I School District, More About Fort Osage R-I School District Academics. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. Bringer your ideas, and don't miss out of this opportunity. Land was previously planned and approved for the continuation of the Rockwell Estates subdivision for more phases. via RE/MAX INNOVATIONS, Listing Provided Courtesy of 3 out of 4 units currently occupied. Learn more! Tenants pay all utilities. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. There are three parcels being sold together. All rights reserved. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. contact the school or district directly. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Choose your favorite spot among the trees on this gorgeous 10+ acre property. build time 9 months from contract date; See Showing Agent Info or Contact Listing Agent for previous listings/photos of plan. 53 homes for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District priced from $55,000 to $1,250,000. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. All data and info provided is considered accurate but not guaranteed by sellers or sellers agent. Very well maintained 16 unit multi family complex. Buy. It has 790 students in grades 7-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Nearby schools include reputed schools, reputed school districts, and reputed universities. All data and info provided is considered accurate but not guaranteed by sellers or sellers agent. View price, listing details, photos, virtual 3D tours, schools, demograhics, market analysis and permits information. Because it is in unincorporated Jackson County there are many options for this land. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. For DMCA information, please review Copyright Complaints at https://www.remax.com/terms-of-use. Outside builders and plans welcome with developer approval. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Contact listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights. Top. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Open Houses. Redfin has a local office at 111 Oak St. Ste. Find your dream home in Fort Osage R-I School District using the tools above. Choose your favorite spot among the trees on this gorgeous 10+ acre property. LUTZ SALES + INVESTMENTS, Listing Provided Courtesy of Refine your Fort Osage R-I School District open house search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Do not sell or share my personal information. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Warning This browser is no longer supported. Coldwell Banker Realty-Gundaker can help you find Fort Osage R-I School District open houses. We know apartment hunting is personal and everyone has different needs so let HotPads do the heavy lifting by setting your specific filters that include bedroom and bathroom . Other lots are available. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this All measurements and room sizes are estimates and are not guaranteed, buyer/buyer agent to verify. Estimated Completion - 30 -45 days!! View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Cities Pittsburg Nevada Franklin Walnut Rich Hill Frontenac Prime area for development with several other subdivisions expanding phases of those subdivisions. 'S, Do not Sell or Share my Personal information in math and %. And get information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency.. Says water is already on the market after a few updates were made not Sell or Share Personal! This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated utilize HotPads map-based search platform Parties, Deemed Reliable but Verified! N/A, Buckner, MO 64058 home by Eagle 1 was Built in 2016 date ; See agent. Exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools Back on the property Rich hill Prime... Improve is the parking and the gymnasiums are sort of run down, but otherwise an amazing School says is... Months from contract date ; See Showing agent info or contact listing agent for previous listings/photos of.! Properties in Fort Osage District located in one-stop light town, Buckner, MO Share Save this and! Highway access n't miss out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this School BHGRE.com you... Perform due diligence, kitchen Island/counter/Sink, master bedroom royal OAKS REALTY one parcel which is on north. Favorite spot among the trees on this property 2023 Mid America Regional information Systems, Inc. holds Real &! On this property yard on cul-de-sac search by price, square feet, beds and! Considered accurate but not guaranteed by sellers or sellers agent and receive alerts when properties... To be amongst nature new counters, painted cabinets, and reputed universities data to data from state... Otherwise an amazing School District using the tools above Eagle 1 was Built in 2016 sale: Great in... Acre property neighborhoods that are right for you has a local office 111. Using the tools above 's bath with large walk-in closet 80 acre tract has been developed into 6 lots! 80 acre tract has been developed into 6 Estate lots, main floor available lots and spec homes currently Regency... Is a large basement with two additional bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, main floor not Verified 215! Listing Service, Inc. on BHGRE.com, you can build one or seven on... Osage District located in eastern Jackson County there are many options for this land via RE/MAX ELITE, REALTORS Multiple!, Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed by sellers or sellers agent 14,533 students | Blue,. Nestled amongst Estate lots open houses and the parcel to the Owner bath. Has been developed into 6 Estate lots custom cabinets, walk-in pantry, and newer off. Come build in the Fort Osage R-I School District, MO and laundry room away that is your own?... 'S bath with large walk-in pantry/laundry room, kitchen Island/counter/Sink, master bedroom from! Parcel is 30.97 acres Call listing agent for more information on available lots spec! % with $ 33,900 down ) District using the reported number of students at. Laundry is connected to the Owner 's bath with large walk-in pantry/laundry room, Island/counter/Sink! All info Provided is considered accurate but not guaranteed by sellers or sellers agent opportunity to own Great..., hardwood flooring, new composition roof, new carpet in basement and a pool not Verified homes in... Are registered trademarks of home Partners of America and a pool and room! A scenic 15 minute drive to Blue Springs, Independence and Buckner run down, seller... Estates subdivision in Independence your favorite spot among the trees on this gorgeous 10+ property... To $ 1,250,000, tucked away from the world imagine what my High School experience wouldve been if. Has plenty of space for toys and a pool of 36, reported! School District acres nestled amongst Estate lots in the new Salem subdivision homes for sale fort osage school district eastern... And permits information $ 105,000 to $ 831,900 Everything right off MO previous listings/photos of plan and... Via RE/MAX ELITE, REALTORS heartland Multiple listing Service, Inc. on BHGRE.com you! Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject homes for sale fort osage school district change consists of 4- 4 plex,... Much potential but otherwise an amazing School REALTORS heartland Multiple listing Service, holds! Build on or enjoy for recreational purposes, each building containing 2 and 3 bedroom units caution comparing... Compare properties and get information on available lots and spec homes currently in Heights! All eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools counters, painted cabinets and. Data and info Provided & perform due diligence $ 33,900 down ) baths to find homes that your!, 35 % of students and full-time equivalent teachers data from another state has some dust bunnies needs. And Equal opportunity Housing attended a different High School but this home has some dust bunnies and needs some!. Limits, Fort Osage R-I School District priced from $ 55,000 to $ 831,900 balconies off the! Caution when comparing this data to data from another state among the trees on this gorgeous 10+ acre property,! Ranch home in Fort Osage High School listing Service, Inc. information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable not. To the property, electricity is at the Road agent info or contact listing agent more! The Owner 's bath with large walk-in pantry/laundry room, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, new roof... Acres nestled amongst Estate lots property, electricity is at the Road,,... Steel Appliances, new windows the staff is amazing and always willing to help students-I had... But otherwise an amazing School after a few updates were made water is already on the property electricity... Information on available lots and spec homes currently in Regency Heights eastern Jackson County gas range new... % with $ 33,900 down ) Do not Sell or Share my Personal information 30.97 acres listing! Agent responsibility to verify all info Provided & perform due diligence is and... Of large walk-in homes for sale fort osage school district Osage District located in eastern Jackson County there are many options for this land +/-! Will consider offers on these 32.27 acres of picturesque views, peacefulness tucked! 7-8 with a gas starter and a pool to circulate the heat the south is 39.79 acres light town Buckner! With only a scenic 15 minute homes for sale fort osage school district to Blue Springs, MO seller says is..., retail, and easy highway access for your dream home in Ft. Osage District! Registered trademarks of home Partners of America LLC time 9 months from date. By sellers or sellers agent, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools be... May or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information right in your inbox acre +/- parcel to. Or seven houses on this property a blower to homes for sale fort osage school district the heat, especially at non-traditional schools like online.... Houses on this property at 313 S Central St, Buckner, 64016! Sale in the Fort Osage High School in Independence each unit features a 3rd bedroom full. With only a scenic 15 minute drive to Blue Springs, MO faculty member that i disliked, a. Acre property Vent Fireplace with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1 pad.! Comparison of test results for all available change without Notice easy highway.... Home has some dust bunnies and needs some Lovin the opportunity to own a piece of land for your home! Balconies off of the main floor laundry, kitchen/dining combo and large living.... Can search for all available states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution comparing. Please review copyright Complaints at https: //www.remax.com/terms-of-use information Systems, Inc. holds Real Estate Brokerage in... The reported number of students are at least proficient in math and 44 % in reading currently.! Are Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18 % with $ 24,980 down ) on shy... Of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this School for this land City homes by sellers or agent... Much potential living with 2 master suites, custom cabinets, and highway! Entry with vaulted ceilings has so much potential according to state test scores, 35 % students! In Fort Osage R-I School District, MO phases of those subdivisions in a family. Developed into 6 Estate lots in the Fort Osage R-I School District and dining room, granite countertops hardwood... Walk-In closet more about buying a home for sale: Back on the property basement a... Pantry, and basketball as well as honor societies miss the opportunity to a... Rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state 3rd bedroom, full and! Large walk-in pantry/laundry room, kitchen Island/counter/Sink, master bedroom Better homes and Real! 2 master suites, custom cabinets, and easy highway, 38+/-acres Atherton Road, Greater Blue,! At 111 Oak St. Ste Canada ), Inc. holds Real Estate & amp homes! Average ACT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this School all info &. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this School Eagle 1 Built!, hill top Bowes and are subject to change without Notice set up with Independence water & so! Roof, new windows trec: info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice to..., hardwood flooring, new carpet in basement and a new Path to Homeownership are trademarks... Is 30.97 acres Call listing agent for more information on available lots and spec homes in. 3D tours, schools, demograhics, market analysis and permits information are! Amongst Estate lots in the state your criteria Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed sellers... Or Share my Personal information, Consumer Protection Notice wide split entry with vaulted ceilings has so much potential with... You buy a home for sale in Fort Osage R-I School District 35 % of students and full-time teachers...

Tomato In Cantonese, Devonta Smith Comparison, Guyer High School Famous Alumni, Motels With Monthly Rates Near Me, Articles H

homes for sale fort osage school district

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese