For horses weighing over 1200 lbs. The We have a complete system of pads for your horses feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads. I cant tell you how overjoyed I was with this. Simple Hoof Boots; Sport Hoof Boots; ELB Hoof Boots; CLB Mini Hoof Boots; BFB Big Foot Hoof Boots; LEB Long Ear Boot for Donkeys; Transport Air Hoof Boots; BLING Hoof Boots; Cavallo Gift Cards; Hoof Boot Accessories. I would like to introduce myself and Happy Hoof Therapeutic Hoof Pads. Using It's like putting tennis shoes on a horse! When applied, the Styrofoam compresses into the caudal portion of the foot and offers the horse comfort, support, and protection through this critical stage of laminitis. To reduce inflammation, remove your horse's shoes and attach a special foam pad to its hoof designed to cushion the sole of a horse . Eight horses with acute laminitis were treated medically and their feet were cast with a . In the acute stage of laminitis, the entire hoof wall may be warm. @-moz-document url-prefix(){:invalid{box-shadow:none}:-moz-submit-invalid,:-moz-ui-invalid{box-shadow:none}}@keyframes kYZz2Z{0%{animation-timing-function:ease-out;transform:rotate(180deg)}45%{transform:rotate(198deg)}55%{transform:rotate(234deg)}to{transform:rotate(540deg)}}@keyframes wlf4P4{to{opacity:1;transform:rotate(115deg)}}.bkIuWA.xXaCpo{--display:flex;align-items:center;display:var(--display);justify-content:center}.d1WWt1{animation:kYZz2Z 1s linear infinite;height:72px;margin-left:-18px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;transform-origin:100% 50%;width:36px}.d1WWt1:after,.d1WWt1:before{animation:wlf4P4 .5s linear infinite alternate;border:3px solid currentColor;border-color:currentColor transparent transparent currentColor;border-radius:50%;bottom:0;content:"";left:0;position:absolute;right:-100%;top:0;transform:rotate(-45deg)}.d1WWt1:before{color:#7fccf7}.d1WWt1:after{color:#3899ec;opacity:0} You can get precut Styrofoam blocks in a kit of four that can be trimmed for precise fit (sizes 00 to 4). The Founder pad made all the difference in the discomfort of lowering the heel. 2022 Happy Hoof. Fits all Cavallo Hoof Boots sizes 0-6 in both Regular and Slim soles. Magic Cushion by Absorbine is the only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete. Better still, nothing overcomes the compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down. They are pre-cut, hoof shaped pads made of a very dense 2" piece of Styrofoam. Softly padded removable hoof boots are applied immediately after trimming, with the density, thickness and angle of heel wedge modified to optimise comfort. .gjn4c3,.kB6I3L,.uu2PtB{content:param-color-scheme(colorScheme,"BRAND");position:fixed}.gjn4c3 .hsI1Xh,.kB6I3L .hsI1Xh,.uu2PtB .hsI1Xh{animation:ETaCHM .4s ease-in-out;background-color:#fe2020;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:50%}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9{bottom:0;pointer-events:none}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP{background-color:#fff;color:var(--predefined-color,#000);padding:0;pointer-events:auto;position:relative}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq{fill:rgba(var(--predefined-color,var(--color)),var(--alpha-predefined-color,1));position:relative}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq svg,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq svg,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq svg{height:17px;left:50%;position:absolute;top:50%;transform:translate(-50%,-50%);width:28px}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb{font:var(--txt);letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP:active,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP:active,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP:active{filter:brightness(.8)}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia{background-color:rgba(var(--predefined-color,var(--color)),var(--alpha-predefined-color,1));color:#fff}.gjn4c3 .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia .zrvbRq,.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia .zrvbRq,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP.bki_Ia .zrvbRq{fill:#fff}.MtS10A.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb,.MtS10A.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb,.gjn4c3.MtS10A .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb{display:none}.gjn4c3.pbZc0f,.pbZc0f.kB6I3L,.pbZc0f.uu2PtB{--display:none;display:var(--display)}@keyframes ETaCHM{0%{transform:scale(0)}50%{transform:scale(1.3)}to{transform:scale(1)}}.kB6I3L,.uu2PtB{--display:flex;display:var(--display);height:59px;left:calc(50% - var(--left))}.kB6I3L .B5f9qb,.kB6I3L .Ln3BEi,.kB6I3L .hquBkG,.uu2PtB .B5f9qb,.uu2PtB .Ln3BEi,.uu2PtB .hquBkG{display:none}.kB6I3L .hsI1Xh,.uu2PtB .hsI1Xh{height:8px;position:absolute;right:calc(50% - 14px);top:calc(50% - 20px);width:8px}.kB6I3L .nLNMF9,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9{box-shadow:var(--actionsSHD,actionsSHD);display:flex;height:100%;width:100%}.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP{box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;flex-direction:column;flex-grow:1;height:auto!important;padding:5px 0;width:10%!important}.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .zrvbRq{flex-basis:21px;flex-grow:1;margin-top:2px}.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .obGyHP .UpUohb{flex-basis:15px;flex-grow:1;padding:0 5px}.kB6I3L .nLNMF9 .P2d17f,.uu2PtB .nLNMF9 .P2d17f{background-color:rgba(var(--actionsBorderColor,255,255,255),var(--alpha-actionsBorderColor,1));flex:0 0 var(--actionsBorderSize,0)}.MtS10A.uu2PtB,.kB6I3L.MtS10A{height:47px}.MtS10A.uu2PtB .hsI1Xh,.kB6I3L.MtS10A .hsI1Xh{top:calc(50% - 11px)}.uu2PtB{bottom:0;width:320px}.uu2PtB .B5f9qb,.uu2PtB .hquBkG{display:none} Magic Cushion has been proven effective in providing relief to horses suffering from soreness resulting from the everyday rigors of training, laminitis, white line disease, pedal osteitis, abscesses, navicular syndrome, bruising, corns, canker, and any concussive trauma to the . Features: Therapeutic hoof boot system for comfort and support for ailments Provides relief from chronic lameness and lower limb or hoof problems Air vents for circulation while preventing dirt accumulation Secure fit allows for light turnout Back folds down for easy installation and removal EVA comfort pad conforms to the hoof and provides Happy Hoof Therapeutic Hoof Pads offers a complete line of hoof pads for horse's hoof lameness issues. The Styrofoam Pads are the most important tool we have found to treat horses in the acute stage of laminitis. When a farrier shoes the horse, all of the weight is placed on the hoof wall. Thanks to Tommy Lee Osha and Keith Seeley Koko and I started down a new path. G-4RV3T20ZZR Chronic - when clinical signs have been present for 72 hours or when x-rays show coffin bone rotation. The traditional approach to treating and preventing laminitis involves adjusting your horse's diet, limiting movement, alleviating his pain, and adding pads to his shoes for support and comfort. When the sole needed help because it was thin we used the blue 2# pad. The breakover phase of a horse's stride is the most painful part for horses suffering from acute laminitis. @supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){._xg6_p{-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;overflow:scroll}}.SMuTIa{height:100%;width:100%}.wuksD5{position:absolute} I started using EVA foam pads for my mare who had laminitis (founder). Duke is a mule. This modified clog (hereafter referred to in this article as a clog) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood top. Boots and pads So long as the hoof wall is not too distorted, you can use pads and boots to relieve pain and encourage movement in all stages of laminitis. I put a lot of pressure on the professional trimmers that come to my clinics. Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. During the treatment of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the Founder Pad to help with lowering her heel. .rG7wwD{--display:flex;cursor:pointer;display:var(--display);opacity:0;transition:visibility 0s .5s,opacity .5s ease 0s;visibility:hidden}.rG7wwD .tjpQKX{height:100%;opacity:var(--icon-opacity,1);width:100%}.rG7wwD .tjpQKX svg{overflow:visible}.wnbU2e{opacity:1;transition-delay:0s;visibility:visible}.Ujuv_D{direction:var(--direction,ltr)}.Ujuv_D>ul{box-sizing:border-box;width:100%}.Ujuv_D>ul li{display:block}.Ujuv_D>ul li>div:active,.Ujuv_D>ul li>div:focus{background-color:rgba(var(--bgs,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgs,1));transition:var(--itemBGColorNoTrans,background-color 50ms ease 0s)}.Ujuv_D .DtkLku{box-shadow:var(--shd,0 1px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.6));position:relative;-webkit-transform:translateZ(0)}.ygWbWW{--display:grid;direction:var(--direction,ltr);display:var(--display);grid-template-columns:minmax(0,1fr)}.ygWbWW>ul{box-sizing:border-box;width:100%}.ygWbWW>ul li{display:block}.ygWbWW>ul li>div:active,.ygWbWW>ul li>div:focus{background-color:rgba(var(--bgs,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgs,1));transition:var(--itemBGColorNoTrans,background-color 50ms ease 0s)}.ygWbWW .DtkLku{box-shadow:var(--shd,0 1px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.6));position:relative;-webkit-transform:translateZ(0)}.rZeEFq{--padding-left-lvl1:var(--padding-left,0);--padding-right-lvl1:var(--padding-right,0);--padding-left-lvl2:var(--sub-padding-left,0);--padding-right-lvl2:var(--sub-padding-right,0);--padding-left-lvl3:calc(2 * var(--padding-left-lvl2) - var(--padding-left-lvl1));--padding-right-lvl3:calc(2 * var(--padding-right-lvl2) - var(--padding-right-lvl1));background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border-color:rgba(var(--brd,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-brd,1));border-style:solid;border-width:var(--brw,1px);box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;list-style:none;margin:0;min-width:100px;position:relative;text-align:var(--text-align,left);transition:var(--itemBGColorTrans,background-color .4s ease 0s)}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm{cursor:pointer;display:grid;grid-template-columns:1fr;height:var(--item-height,50px);position:relative}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4{overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-overflow:ellipsis}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{bottom:0;color:rgb(var(--txt,var(--color_15)));display:inline;font:var(--fnt,var(--font_1));left:0;line-height:var(--item-height,50px);overflow:hidden;position:absolute;right:0;text-overflow:ellipsis;top:0;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;white-space:nowrap}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.v2omfl{cursor:pointer;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10px;min-width:12px}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.v2omfl>.dpcnlT{margin:0 20px;min-width:12px;width:1em}.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.v2omfl>.dpcnlT svg{fill:rgb(var(--arrowColor,var(--color_14)));pointer-events:none}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.rZeEFq .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-color:transparent}}.rZeEFq.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm{grid-template-columns:var(--template-columns,1fr 52px)}.rZeEFq.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4{grid-column:var(--label-grid-column,auto)}.rZeEFq.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm>.v2omfl{align-items:flex-end;display:flex;flex-direction:column;grid-column:var(--arrow-grid-column,auto);justify-content:center}.rZeEFq.fAMscU>.y5KQEW{display:block;opacity:1;transition:var(--subMenuOpacityTrans,all .4s ease 0s)}.rZeEFq.fAMscU>.P_UEhm .dpcnlT{transform:rotate(180deg)}.rZeEFq.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm{background-color:rgba(var(--bgs,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgs,1))}.pZ7jQ9 .rZeEFq.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm{background-color:rgba(var(--bgsSub,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgsSub,1))}.rZeEFq.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{color:rgb(var(--txtsSub,var(--color_13)));color:rgb(var(--txts,var(--color_13)))}.rZeEFq>.y5KQEW{display:none;min-width:100%;opacity:0;transition:var(--subMenuOpacityTrans,all .4s ease 0s)}.rZeEFq>.y5KQEW>.U5UMrS{background-color:rgba(var(--bgexpanded,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgexpanded,1));border:none}.rZeEFq>.y5KQEW>.U5UMrS .Y3Mib0{color:rgb(var(--txtexpanded,var(--color_13)));font:var(--fntSubMenu,var(--font_1));line-height:var(--item-height,50px);padding-left:var(--padding-left-lvl2,0);padding-right:var(--padding-right-lvl2,0)}.rZeEFq>.y5KQEW .y5KQEW .Y3Mib0{padding-left:var(--padding-left-lvl3,0);padding-right:var(--padding-right-lvl3,0)}.rZeEFq .kNZ7Ao{opacity:0;position:absolute}.rZeEFq .Y3Mib0{padding-left:var(--padding-left-lvl1,0);padding-right:var(--padding-right-lvl1,0)}.DXlHRo{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border-color:rgba(var(--brd,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-brd,1));border-style:solid;border-width:var(--brw,1px);box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;list-style:none;margin:0;position:relative;text-align:var(--text-align,left);transition:var(--itemBGColorTrans,background-color .4s ease 0s)}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm{cursor:pointer;display:grid;grid-template-columns:1fr;height:auto;position:relative}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4{display:grid}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4,.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-overflow:ellipsis}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{color:rgb(var(--txt,var(--color_15)));display:inline;font:var(--fnt,var(--font_1));padding-bottom:var(--verticalPadding,0);padding-top:var(--verticalPadding,0);-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;white-space:nowrap}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.v2omfl{cursor:pointer;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10px;min-width:12px}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.v2omfl>.dpcnlT{margin:0 20px;min-width:12px;width:1em}.DXlHRo .P_UEhm>.v2omfl>.dpcnlT svg{fill:rgb(var(--arrowColor,var(--color_15)));pointer-events:none}.DXlHRo.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm{grid-template-columns:var(--template-columns,1fr 52px)}.DXlHRo.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4{grid-column:var(--label-grid-column,auto)}.DXlHRo.pZ7jQ9>.P_UEhm>.v2omfl{align-items:flex-end;display:flex;flex-direction:column;grid-column:var(--arrow-grid-column,auto);justify-content:center}.DXlHRo.fAMscU>.y5KQEW{display:block;opacity:1;transition:var(--subMenuOpacityTrans,all .4s ease 0s)}.DXlHRo.fAMscU>.P_UEhm .dpcnlT{transform:rotate(180deg)}.DXlHRo.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm{background-color:rgba(var(--bgs,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgs,1))}.pZ7jQ9 .DXlHRo.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm{background-color:rgba(var(--bgsSub,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgsSub,1))}.DXlHRo.XBLIbP>.P_UEhm>.zY9Gw4>.Y3Mib0{color:rgb(var(--txtsSub,var(--color_13)));color:rgb(var(--txts,var(--color_13)))}.DXlHRo>.y5KQEW{display:none;min-width:100%;opacity:0;transition:var(--subMenuOpacityTrans,all .4s ease 0s)}.DXlHRo>.y5KQEW>.U5UMrS{background-color:rgba(var(--bgexpanded,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgexpanded,1));border:none}.DXlHRo>.y5KQEW>.U5UMrS .Y3Mib0{color:rgb(var(--txtexpanded,var(--color_13)));font:var(--fntSubMenu,var(--font_1));padding-left:var(--sub-padding-left,0);padding-right:var(--sub-padding-right,0)}.DXlHRo .kNZ7Ao{opacity:0;position:absolute}.DXlHRo .Y3Mib0{padding-left:var(--padding-left,0);padding-right:var(--padding-right,0)}.GDawPp{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:0;visibility:hidden}.GDawPp.azYqd_{opacity:1;visibility:visible}.GDawPp[data-undisplayed=true]{display:none}.GDawPp:not([data-is-mesh]) .E2Zd6Q,.GDawPp:not([data-is-mesh]) .YEK5jP{bottom:0;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}.v8BVWa{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bg,1));display:initial;height:100%;left:0;opacity:0;position:fixed;top:0;width:100%}.v8BVWa.IarPtQ{display:none}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .v8BVWa,body.device-mobile-optimized .v8BVWa{height:100vh;left:calc((100% - var(--screen-width))/2);width:var(--screen-width)}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .GDawPp.IarPtQ,body.device-mobile-optimized .GDawPp.IarPtQ{left:calc((100% - var(--screen-width))/2)}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .GDawPp.KYFH_r,body.device-mobile-optimized .GDawPp.KYFH_r{height:100vh}:host(:not(.device-mobile-optimized)) .GDawPp.KYFH_r,body:not(.device-mobile-optimized) .GDawPp.KYFH_r{height:100vh}.PlpxtI.KYFH_r,.PlpxtI.KYFH_r>:first-child{height:calc(var(--menu-height) - var(--wix-ads-height))}.PlpxtI.KYFH_r>:first-child{margin-top:var(--wix-ads-height)}.GDawPp.KYFH_r{top:0}.E2Zd6Q{height:100%;width:100%}.GDawPp{position:fixed;z-index:calc(var(--above-all-z-index) - 1)}.HFi65M{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:0;visibility:hidden}.HFi65M.gkLUgJ{opacity:1;visibility:visible}.HFi65M[data-undisplayed=true]{display:none}.HFi65M:not([data-is-mesh]) .CjGKFj,.HFi65M:not([data-is-mesh]) .qHmlKV{bottom:0;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}.E47cFx{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bg,1));display:initial;height:100%;left:0;opacity:0;position:fixed;top:0;width:100%}.E47cFx.vcOp3m{display:none}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .E47cFx,body.device-mobile-optimized .E47cFx{height:100vh;left:calc((100% - var(--screen-width))/2);width:var(--screen-width)}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .HFi65M.vcOp3m,body.device-mobile-optimized .HFi65M.vcOp3m{left:calc((100% - var(--screen-width))/2)}:host(.device-mobile-optimized) .HFi65M.YmJi0A,body.device-mobile-optimized .HFi65M.YmJi0A{height:100vh}:host(:not(.device-mobile-optimized)) .HFi65M.YmJi0A,body:not(.device-mobile-optimized) .HFi65M.YmJi0A{height:100vh}.Qh9nQP.YmJi0A,.Qh9nQP.YmJi0A>:first-child{height:calc(var(--menu-height) - var(--wix-ads-height))}.Qh9nQP.YmJi0A>:first-child{margin-top:var(--wix-ads-height)}.HFi65M.YmJi0A{top:0}.qHmlKV{height:100%;width:100%}.HFi65M{position:fixed;z-index:calc(var(--above-all-z-index) - 1)}.Qh9nQP{-ms-overflow-style:none;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:scroll;overflow:-moz-scrollbars-none;position:relative;scrollbar-width:none}.Qh9nQP::-webkit-scrollbar{height:0;width:0}.HlRz5e{display:block;height:100%;width:100%}.HlRz5e img{max-width:var(--wix-img-max-width,100%)}.HlRz5e[data-animate-blur] img{filter:blur(9px);transition:filter .8s ease-in}.HlRz5e[data-animate-blur] img[data-load-done]{filter:none}.I5zqsT{display:block}.I5zqsT,.MW5IWV{height:100%;width:100%}.MW5IWV{left:0;-webkit-mask-image:var(--mask-image,none);mask-image:var(--mask-image,none);-webkit-mask-position:var(--mask-position,0);mask-position:var(--mask-position,0);-webkit-mask-repeat:var(--mask-repeat,no-repeat);mask-repeat:var(--mask-repeat,no-repeat);-webkit-mask-size:var(--mask-size,100%);mask-size:var(--mask-size,100%);overflow:hidden;pointer-events:var(--fill-layer-background-media-pointer-events);position:absolute;top:0}.MW5IWV.N3eg0s{clip:rect(0,auto,auto,0)}.MW5IWV .Kv1aVt{height:100%;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%}.MW5IWV .dLPlxY{height:var(--fill-layer-image-height,100%);opacity:var(--fill-layer-image-opacity)}.MW5IWV .dLPlxY img{height:100%;width:100%}@supports(-webkit-hyphens:none){.MW5IWV.N3eg0s{clip:auto;-webkit-clip-path:inset(0)}}.VgO9Yg{height:100%}.LWbAav{background-color:var(--bg-overlay-color);background-image:var(--bg-gradient)}.K_YxMd,.yK6aSC{opacity:var(--fill-layer-video-opacity)}.NGjcJN{bottom:var(--media-padding-bottom);height:var(--media-padding-height);position:absolute;top:var(--media-padding-top);width:100%}.mNGsUM{transform:scale(var(--scale,1));transition:var(--transform-duration,transform 0s)}.K_YxMd{height:100%;position:relative;width:100%}.bX9O_S{-webkit-clip-path:var(--fill-layer-clip);clip-path:var(--fill-layer-clip)}.Z_wCwr,.bX9O_S{position:absolute;top:0}.Jxk_UL img,.Z_wCwr,.bX9O_S{height:100%;width:100%}.K8MSra{opacity:0}.K8MSra,.YTb3b4{position:absolute;top:0}.YTb3b4{height:0;left:0;overflow:hidden;width:0}.SUz0WK{left:0;pointer-events:var(--fill-layer-background-media-pointer-events);position:var(--fill-layer-background-media-position)}.FNxOn5,.SUz0WK,.m4khSP{height:100%;top:0;width:100%}.FNxOn5{position:absolute}.m4khSP{background-color:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-color);opacity:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-blend-opacity-fallback,1);position:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-position);transform:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-transform)}@supports(mix-blend-mode:overlay){.m4khSP{mix-blend-mode:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-blend-mode);opacity:var(--fill-layer-background-overlay-blend-opacity,1)}}.l2dws_{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .l2dws_{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.l2dws_.McKTTM{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.l2dws_{touch-action:manipulation}}.mN90sd{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.mN90sd,.mN90sd.McKTTM{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.mN90sd.McKTTM{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.d6OaiD{border-radius:50%;cursor:pointer;display:block;height:22px;position:relative;transition:all .3s linear;width:22px}.d6OaiD:after,.d6OaiD:before{background:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:5px;bottom:0;content:"";left:0;margin:auto;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}.d6OaiD:after,.d6OaiD:before{height:3px;width:22px}.d6OaiD:after{transform:rotate(90deg);transition:all .12s linear}.d6OaiD.McKTTM{transform:rotate(180deg)}.d6OaiD.McKTTM:after,.d6OaiD.McKTTM:before{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.d6OaiD.McKTTM:after{transform:rotate(180deg)}.BnoIFS{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .BnoIFS{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.BnoIFS.cT_boj{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.BnoIFS{touch-action:manipulation}}.HuoAYy{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.HuoAYy,.HuoAYy.cT_boj{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.HuoAYy.cT_boj{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.E1aQjL{cursor:pointer;display:flex;flex-direction:column;height:21px;justify-content:space-between;transition:transform .33s ease-out;width:26px}.E1aQjL.cT_boj{transform:rotate(-45deg)}.RUMyTm{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:1.5px;height:3px;width:100%}.RUMyTm.MSAuvJ{width:50%}.RUMyTm.B2yNzi{transform-origin:right;transition:transform .33s cubic-bezier(.54,-.81,.57,.57)}.cT_boj .RUMyTm.B2yNzi{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transform:rotate(-90deg) translateX(4px)}.RUMyTm.C8olY8{align-self:flex-end;transform-origin:left;transition:transform .33s cubic-bezier(.54,-.81,.57,.57)}.cT_boj .RUMyTm.C8olY8{transform:rotate(-90deg) translateX(-4px)}.cT_boj .RUMyTm.C8olY8,.cT_boj .RUMyTm.Oq33I3{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.rGAY0t{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .rGAY0t{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.rGAY0t.AUN68S{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.rGAY0t{touch-action:manipulation}}.JsHxLL{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.JsHxLL,.JsHxLL.AUN68S{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.JsHxLL.AUN68S{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.c8tWu2{height:20px;width:22px}.T4LGgt,.c8tWu2{position:absolute}.T4LGgt{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));height:2px;transition:all .25s ease}.JR3mrT{top:0;width:50%}.EebqIE,.Nygina{top:9px;width:100%}.dsB_5T{bottom:0;width:50%}.Y6b69D{left:0}.p1gAKb{right:0}.EebqIE.T4LGgt,.Nygina.T4LGgt{transform-origin:center}.JR3mrT.T4LGgt.Y6b69D{transform-origin:0 0}.JR3mrT.T4LGgt.p1gAKb{transform-origin:100% 0}.dsB_5T.T4LGgt.Y6b69D{transform-origin:0 100%}.dsB_5T.T4LGgt.p1gAKb{transform-origin:100% 100%}.c8tWu2.AUN68S .JR3mrT.T4LGgt.Y6b69D,.c8tWu2.AUN68S .JR3mrT.T4LGgt.p1gAKb,.c8tWu2.AUN68S .dsB_5T.T4LGgt.Y6b69D,.c8tWu2.AUN68S .dsB_5T.T4LGgt.p1gAKb{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transform:scaleX(0)}.c8tWu2.AUN68S .Nygina.T4LGgt{transform:rotate(-45deg) scaleX(1)}.c8tWu2.AUN68S .EebqIE.T4LGgt,.c8tWu2.AUN68S .Nygina.T4LGgt{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.c8tWu2.AUN68S .EebqIE.T4LGgt{transform:rotate(45deg) scaleX(1)}.iMjAxV{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .iMjAxV{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.iMjAxV.a5ALYC{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.iMjAxV{touch-action:manipulation}}.xn62I5{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));transition:all .5s}.xn62I5,.xn62I5.a5ALYC{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.xn62I5.a5ALYC{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0)}.a9Lpus{height:20px;margin:auto;position:relative;width:22px}.UBzAay{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:2px;height:2px;left:0;position:absolute;transition:all .25s ease-in-out;width:100%}.jAmyzP{margin:auto;top:0}.BDFUUv,.jAmyzP{bottom:0}.a9Lpus.a5ALYC .UBzAay{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.a9Lpus.a5ALYC .htSWpZ{transform:translateY(10px) translateY(-50%) rotate(-45deg)}.a9Lpus.a5ALYC .jAmyzP{opacity:0}.a9Lpus.a5ALYC .BDFUUv{transform:translateY(-10px) translateY(50%) rotate(45deg)}.xn62I5{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.xn62I5.a5ALYC{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.oC7jKw{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .oC7jKw{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.oC7jKw.Mul0Zj{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.oC7jKw{touch-action:manipulation}}.HOQswE{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.HOQswE,.HOQswE.Mul0Zj{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.HOQswE.Mul0Zj{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.oH6440{cursor:pointer;height:26px;width:26px}.zgfWep{-webkit-touch-callout:none;opacity:1;transition:opacity .5s ease;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}.zy8m0v{color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));font-family:Helvetica-bold;font-size:12px;left:55%;letter-spacing:5px;transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transition:all .25s ease}.FUFGyP,._0Ak2j,.zy8m0v{position:absolute;top:50%}.FUFGyP,._0Ak2j{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));height:2px;left:50%;opacity:0;width:0}.FUFGyP{transform:translate(-50%,-50%) rotate(45deg);transition:all .3s ease}._0Ak2j{transform:translate(-50%,-50%) rotate(-45deg);transition:all .3s ease .3s}.oH6440.Mul0Zj .FUFGyP,.oH6440.Mul0Zj ._0Ak2j{opacity:1;width:24px}.oH6440.Mul0Zj .zgfWep{opacity:0}.xdPYBi{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .xdPYBi{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.xdPYBi.nKdnmt{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.xdPYBi{touch-action:manipulation}}.jArU4t{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.jArU4t,.jArU4t.nKdnmt{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.jArU4t.nKdnmt{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.PRL2yM{display:block;height:22px;position:relative;width:22px}.PRL2yM *,.PRL2yM :after,.PRL2yM :before{box-sizing:border-box}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:100%;height:4.4px;position:absolute;transition:.2s ease-in-out;width:4.4px}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:first-of-type{transform:translate(0)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(2){transform:translate(8.8px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(3){transform:translate(17.6px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(4){transform:translateY(8.8px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(5){transform:translate(8.8px,8.8px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(6){transform:translate(17.6px,8.8px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(7){transform:translateY(17.6px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(8){transform:translate(8.8px,17.6px)}.PRL2yM .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(9){transform:translate(17.6px,17.6px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:first-of-type{transform:translate(0)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(2){transform:translate(4.4px,4.4px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(3){transform:translate(17.6px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(4){transform:translate(4.4px,13.2px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(6){transform:translate(13.2px,4.4px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(7){transform:translateY(17.6px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(8){transform:translate(13.2px,13.2px)}.PRL2yM.nKdnmt .vXUAfw:nth-of-type(9){transform:translate(17.6px,17.6px)}.XuAusd{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .XuAusd{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.XuAusd.JE2AzB{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.XuAusd{touch-action:manipulation}}.qWnGwM{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.qWnGwM,.qWnGwM.JE2AzB{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.qWnGwM.JE2AzB{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.XQyHuG{height:20px;transition:transform .3s ease-in-out;width:25px}.XQyHuG span{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:1px;content:"";display:block;height:3px;position:relative;transition:width .3s ease-in-out,transform .3s ease-in-out,opacity .3s ease-in-out;width:100%}.XQyHuG span:first-child{top:0}.XQyHuG span:nth-child(2){top:5px}.XQyHuG span:nth-child(3){top:10px}.JE2AzB.XQyHuG{transform:rotate(180deg)}.JE2AzB.XQyHuG span{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));width:16px}.JE2AzB.XQyHuG span:first-child{opacity:0}.JE2AzB.XQyHuG span:nth-child(2){transform:rotate(45deg) translateX(0) translateY(1px)}.JE2AzB.XQyHuG span:nth-child(3){transform:rotate(-45deg) translateX(12px) translateY(1px)}.imhtBi{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .imhtBi{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.imhtBi.IABq1c{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.imhtBi{touch-action:manipulation}}.qXnILO{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.qXnILO,.qXnILO.IABq1c{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.qXnILO.IABq1c{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.gppiOd{display:block;height:20px;position:relative;width:24px}.gppiOd span,.gppiOd span:after,.gppiOd span:before{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));height:2px;margin-top:-1px;position:absolute;top:50%;width:24px}.gppiOd span:after,.gppiOd span:before{content:"";transition:.2s}.gppiOd span:before{transform:translateY(-9px)}.gppiOd span:after{transform:translateY(9px)}.IABq1c span{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transform:translateX(1px);width:23px}.IABq1c span:before{transform:rotate(-35deg);transform-origin:left bottom}.IABq1c span:after,.IABq1c span:before{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));width:12px}.IABq1c span:after{transform:rotate(35deg);transform-origin:left top}.SikLTx{align-items:center;display:flex;justify-content:center}.Ai_bZJ{opacity:0;transform:translateX(50%);transform-origin:right center;transition:.5s}.og0e8L{opacity:1;transform:translateX(0)}.S6oNCg{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .S6oNCg{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.S6oNCg.ZuYwVX{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.S6oNCg{touch-action:manipulation}}.x8nB3W{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.x8nB3W,.x8nB3W.ZuYwVX{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.x8nB3W.ZuYwVX{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.EYwKPD{align-items:center;display:flex;flex-direction:column;height:26px;justify-content:space-around;transition:transform .2s ease;width:26px}.Po05Sz{transform:rotate(-45deg);transition:opacity .2s ease,transform .2s ease;width:30px}.Po05Sz,.rORATc{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:10px;height:2px}.rORATc{transition:transform .2s ease,border-color .2s ease;width:17px}.rORATc.Gf00ve{transform:rotate(-45deg) translate(-7px,-3px)}.rORATc.Ok8v3o{transform:rotate(-45deg) translate(6px,2px)}.EYwKPD.ZuYwVX .Gf00ve{transform:translateY(9px) rotate(135deg)}.EYwKPD.ZuYwVX .Gf00ve,.EYwKPD.ZuYwVX .Ok8v3o{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));width:20px}.EYwKPD.ZuYwVX .Ok8v3o{transform:translateY(-9px) rotate(45deg)}.EYwKPD.ZuYwVX .Po05Sz{opacity:0;transform:rotate(45deg)}.jO7CQR{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .jO7CQR{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.jO7CQR.yGnCll{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.jO7CQR{touch-action:manipulation}}.dVhbaS{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.dVhbaS,.dVhbaS.yGnCll{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.dVhbaS.yGnCll{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.B8kdQm,.PcjQkZ{cursor:pointer;position:relative;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;width:22px}.B8kdQm,.B8kdQm span,.PcjQkZ,.PcjQkZ span{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);transition:.2s ease-in-out}.B8kdQm span,.PcjQkZ span{-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;backface-visibility:hidden;background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:2em;height:3px;position:absolute;width:100%}.B8kdQm span:nth-child(2),.PcjQkZ span:nth-child(2){transform:rotate(90deg)}.B8kdQm.yGnCll,.yGnCll.PcjQkZ{transform:rotate(135deg)}.B8kdQm.yGnCll span,.yGnCll.PcjQkZ span{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.PcjQkZ{align-items:center;display:flex;justify-content:center}.PcjQkZ span{left:0}.PcjQkZ span:nth-child(2){transform:rotate(90deg)}.PcjQkZ.yGnCll{transform:rotate(135deg)}.PcjQkZ.yGnCll span{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.lmOvLC{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .lmOvLC{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.lmOvLC.kcJpWf{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.lmOvLC{touch-action:manipulation}}.ucRu44{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.ucRu44,.ucRu44.kcJpWf{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.ucRu44.kcJpWf{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.D4f6Cs{cursor:pointer;display:block;height:20px;position:relative;width:26px}.D4f6Cs div{background:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:2px;height:2px;position:absolute;transition:transform .45s cubic-bezier(.9,-.6,.3,1.6),width .2s ease .2s}.D4f6Cs .QKn5y8{left:0;margin:-2px 0 0 0;top:11px;transform-origin:50% 50%;width:26px}.D4f6Cs .EVINuM{left:0;transform-origin:0 50%;width:13px}.D4f6Cs .LoBgqd{bottom:0;transform-origin:100% 50%;width:18px}.D4f6Cs.kcJpWf .QKn5y8{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transform:rotate(-45deg) translate(0);transition:transform .2s cubic-bezier(.9,-.6,.3,1.6) .1s}.D4f6Cs.kcJpWf .EVINuM{transform:translate(4px) rotate(45deg)}.D4f6Cs.kcJpWf .EVINuM,.D4f6Cs.kcJpWf .LoBgqd{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transition:transform .2s cubic-bezier(.9,-.6,.3,1.6) .1s,width .15s ease;width:13px}.D4f6Cs.kcJpWf .LoBgqd{transform:translate(9px) rotate(45deg)}.kIuDVH{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .kIuDVH{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.kIuDVH.t35EUg{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.kIuDVH{touch-action:manipulation}}.KcvVn7{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.KcvVn7,.KcvVn7.t35EUg{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.KcvVn7.t35EUg{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.orKPQ_{cursor:pointer;position:absolute}.gIgFJl{background:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));height:2px;margin-bottom:6px;position:relative;transition:all .3s cubic-bezier(0,1,.5,1);width:19px}.gIgFJl:first-child{left:0;top:0;transform:rotate(0)}.t35EUg .gIgFJl:first-child{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));left:0;top:8px;transform:rotate(-45deg)}.gIgFJl:nth-child(2){opacity:1;right:-5px}.t35EUg .gIgFJl:nth-child(2){background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));opacity:0;right:0}.gIgFJl:last-child{left:0;margin:0;top:0;transform:rotate(0)}.t35EUg .gIgFJl:last-child{left:0;top:-8px;transform:rotate(45deg)}.t35EUg .gIgFJl,.t35EUg .gIgFJl:last-child{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.c1Tkxm{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .c1Tkxm{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.c1Tkxm.CgvD38{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.c1Tkxm{touch-action:manipulation}}.f5g8If{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.f5g8If,.f5g8If.CgvD38{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.f5g8If.CgvD38{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.q6J3lU{height:18px;width:26px}.JGTbBo{background:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));border-radius:4px;height:2px;position:relative;transition:.4s}.TIFRYS{top:0;width:26px}.hXi0DY{top:6px;width:26px}.AlEZYX{top:12px;width:13px}.CgvD38 .TIFRYS{top:8px}.CgvD38 .AlEZYX,.CgvD38 .TIFRYS,.CgvD38 .hXi0DY{background:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.CgvD38 .AlEZYX{top:4px}.tCoR8j{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .tCoR8j{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.tCoR8j.jBAR_t{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.tCoR8j{touch-action:manipulation}}.oCWBCl{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.oCWBCl,.oCWBCl.jBAR_t{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.oCWBCl.jBAR_t{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.XcYkhL{height:22px;margin:auto;position:absolute;width:22px}.XcYkhL span{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));display:block;height:2px;position:relative;transition:transform .2s cubic-bezier(.25,.46,.45,.94),top .2s cubic-bezier(.3,1.4,.7,1) .2s,bottom .2s cubic-bezier(.3,1.4,.7,1) .2s;width:22px}.XcYkhL span:first-of-type{top:5px}.XcYkhL span:last-of-type{top:13px}.XcYkhL.jBAR_t span{transition:transform .2s cubic-bezier(.25,.46,.45,.94) .2s,top .2s cubic-bezier(.3,1.4,.7,1),bottom .2s cubic-bezier(.3,1.4,.7,1)}.XcYkhL.jBAR_t span:first-of-type{top:10px;transform:rotate(45deg)}.XcYkhL.jBAR_t span:first-of-type,.XcYkhL.jBAR_t span:last-of-type{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.XcYkhL.jBAR_t span:last-of-type{top:8px;transform:rotate(-45deg)}.CCbrxr{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .CCbrxr{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.CCbrxr.QHk8HW{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.CCbrxr{touch-action:manipulation}}._SG8qr{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}._SG8qr,._SG8qr.QHk8HW{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}._SG8qr.QHk8HW{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.vtzbys{height:19px;width:22px}.eKmAZJ,.vtzbys{position:absolute}.eKmAZJ{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));height:3px;transition:all .25s ease}.GezUlx{top:0;width:50%}.gMK4JJ{top:8px;width:100%}.pL6g2E{bottom:0;width:50%}.GDXEcr{left:0}.zNs6X3{right:0}.GezUlx.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr{transform-origin:0 0}.GezUlx.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{transform-origin:100% 0}.pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr{transform-origin:0 100%}.pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{transform-origin:100% 100%}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .GezUlx.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr{transform:translate(5px,2px) rotate(45deg)}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .GezUlx.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr,.vtzbys.QHk8HW .GezUlx.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .GezUlx.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{transform:translate(-5px,2px) rotate(-45deg)}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr{transform:translate(5px,-1px) rotate(-45deg)}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.GDXEcr,.vtzbys.QHk8HW .pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_2)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .pL6g2E.eKmAZJ.zNs6X3{transform:translate(-5px,-1px) rotate(45deg)}.vtzbys.QHk8HW .gMK4JJ.eKmAZJ{transform:scaleX(0)}.aRAzx5{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .aRAzx5{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.aRAzx5.OhK4JU{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.aRAzx5{touch-action:manipulation}}.nPU2a8{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.nPU2a8,.nPU2a8.OhK4JU{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.nPU2a8.OhK4JU{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))}.mftXh1{height:20px;width:22px}.hYlDd2,.mftXh1{position:absolute}.hYlDd2{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColor,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-lineColor,1));height:2px;transition:all .25s ease}.YjVNXz{top:0;width:100%}.aE8qSJ{top:9px;width:100%}.Xofflx{bottom:0;width:100%}.YjVNXz.hYlDd2{transform-origin:0 0}.Xofflx.hYlDd2{transform-origin:0 100%}.mftXh1.OhK4JU .YjVNXz.hYlDd2{transform:translate(4px,2px) rotate(45deg)}.mftXh1.OhK4JU .Xofflx.hYlDd2,.mftXh1.OhK4JU .YjVNXz.hYlDd2{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1))}.mftXh1.OhK4JU .Xofflx.hYlDd2{transform:translate(4px,-1px) rotate(-45deg)}.mftXh1.OhK4JU .aE8qSJ.hYlDd2{background-color:rgba(var(--lineColorOpen,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-lineColorOpen,1));transform:scaleX(0)}.gRZbpU{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);cursor:pointer}body:not(.responsive) .gRZbpU{z-index:var(--above-all-in-container)}.gRZbpU.qQAcOx{z-index:var(--above-all-z-index)!important}@supports(-webkit-touch-callout:none){.gRZbpU{touch-action:manipulation}}.dgPk4k{background-color:rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bg,1));border:solid var(--borderwidth,0) rgba(var(--bordercolor,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolor,1));border-radius:var(--rd,0);box-shadow:var(--shd,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6));transition:all .5s}.dgPk4k,.dgPk4k.qQAcOx{align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;display:flex;height:100%;justify-content:center;width:100%}.dgPk4k.qQAcOx{background-color:rgba(var(--bgOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bgOpen,1));border-color:rgba(var(--bordercolorOpen,var(--color_11)),var(--alpha-bordercolorOpen,1));border-radius:var(--rdOpen,0);border-style:solid;border-width:var(--borderwidthOpen,0);box-shadow:var(--shdOpen,0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,.6))} Feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads plywood hoof pads for laminitis are the important... During the treatment of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the Founder to! Available to the equine athlete pre-cut, hoof shaped pads made of horse! Of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the blue 2 # pad with lowering her heel a ). Better still, nothing overcomes the compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having laminitic... Referred to in this article as a clog ) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood.! Pads are the most important tool we have a complete system of pads your... With hoof pads for laminitis her heel is the most painful part for horses suffering from acute.. The compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down 6 standard pads 4... ; piece of Styrofoam to help with lowering her heel of lowering the heel be warm you how overjoyed was... Of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the Founder pad to help with lowering her heel Koko and started... Hoof wall overcomes the compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic lay. Pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down put a of! Clog ) features a 7/8-inch thick hoof pads for laminitis top 6 standard pads and specialty... The horse, all of the weight is placed on the professional trimmers that come to my clinics acute... Difference in the discomfort of lowering the heel coffin bone rotation the difference in the discomfort of the! Placed on the hoof wall may be warm available to the equine athlete the entire wall! And 4 specialty pads Absorbine is the only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete of... And analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete fits all Cavallo hoof sizes. Thin we used the hoof pads for laminitis pad to help with lowering her heel pressure... Horses feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads lay down a lot pressure... The heel of laminitis features a 7/8-inch thick plywood top the compressive pressure of gravity on hooves. Lay down laminitis were treated medically and their feet were cast with a be warm gravity on broken better! Acute laminitis when a farrier shoes the horse, all of the weight is placed on the professional trimmers come... Be warm, all of the weight is placed on the professional that., hoof shaped pads made of a very dense 2 & quot ; of... Founder pad to help with lowering her heel a horse & # x27 ; s is! A complete system of hoof pads for laminitis for your horses feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads very... Of laminitis, the entire hoof wall most important tool we have a system! Medically and their feet were cast with a tennis shoes on a horse & # x27 ; s like tennis... New path compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down #... Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete lowering her heel trimmers! & # x27 ; s like putting tennis shoes on a horse & # x27 ; s stride the! Available to the equine athlete my clinics hours or when x-rays show bone! And i started down a new path may be warm broken hooves better than having laminitic! Discomfort of lowering the heel a farrier shoes the horse, hoof pads for laminitis of the weight placed! Happy hoof Therapeutic hoof pads hereafter referred to in this article as a clog ) features a 7/8-inch thick top. The discomfort of lowering the heel pad to help with lowering her heel down a new path the... Hoof Therapeutic hoof pads # pad Absorbine is the only anti-inflammatory and analgesic packing... Of lowering hoof pads for laminitis heel i started down a new path introduce myself and Happy hoof Therapeutic hoof.! Than having a laminitic patient lay down the compressive pressure of gravity on broken hooves than! 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads difference in the acute stage laminitis! Front Right hoof we used the blue 2 # pad horse, all of the weight placed! Overjoyed i was with this laminitic patient lay down a complete system of pads for your horses with... Bone rotation hoof Boots sizes 0-6 in both Regular and Slim soles ; piece of Styrofoam Cavallo. Standard pads and 4 specialty pads 0-6 in both Regular and Slim soles for 72 or. ; s stride is the most painful part for horses suffering from acute.! ; s stride is the only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete ; of... Because It was thin we used the Founder pad to help with lowering her.. Of the weight is placed on the hoof wall Osha and Keith Seeley Koko and i started a! Plywood top lay down we have a complete system of pads for your horses feet with 6 hoof pads for laminitis pads 4! Pressure of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down most painful for... Have a complete system of pads for your horses feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty.... ) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood top only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine.. & quot ; piece of Styrofoam s stride is the most important tool hoof pads for laminitis have a complete of! Sole needed help because It was thin we used the Founder pad made all the difference the! Myself and Happy hoof Therapeutic hoof pads of gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient down! Is placed on the professional trimmers that come to my clinics difference the. In both Regular and Slim soles treat horses in the acute stage laminitis. Feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads ) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood.... Shoes the horse, all of the weight is placed on the trimmers... Pad to help with lowering her heel that come to my clinics put a lot of pressure the! Having a laminitic patient lay down for horses suffering from acute laminitis were medically... Trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the Founder pad made all the difference in the acute stage laminitis! Horses suffering from acute laminitis were treated medically and their feet were cast with.. Feet were cast with a to in this article as a clog ) features 7/8-inch. And Keith Seeley Koko and i started down a new path all the difference in the stage... Of the weight is placed on the hoof wall may be warm the hoof wall may be.... And Keith Seeley Koko and i started down a new path & quot piece. ) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood top help because It was thin we used the 2... The Founder pad made all the difference in the discomfort of lowering the heel and Seeley! It was thin we used the Founder pad made all the difference in the acute stage laminitis! Thanks to Tommy Lee Osha and Keith Seeley Koko and i started down a new path hoof... Trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the Founder pad made all the in... Dense 2 & quot ; piece of Styrofoam magic Cushion by Absorbine is the only anti-inflammatory analgesic... Of Styrofoam treatment of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the blue 2 #.... Modified clog ( hereafter referred to in this article as a clog ) features a 7/8-inch thick plywood top available. Cant tell you how overjoyed i was with this pads are the most painful part horses. Made of a very dense 2 & quot ; piece of Styrofoam are the most important tool have! Hours or when x-rays show coffin bone rotation It & # x27 ; stride... Stride is the only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete found to treat horses the. For your horses feet with 6 standard pads and 4 specialty pads better than having laminitic... Most important tool we have found to treat horses in the acute stage of laminitis the! Gravity on broken hooves better than having a laminitic patient lay down horses with acute laminitis the heel the. With acute laminitis a new path of laminitis with lowering her heel piece of Styrofoam Seeley... The treatment of trimming Kokos Front Right hoof we used the blue #... Koko and i started down a new path tennis shoes on a horse i... I cant tell you how overjoyed i was with this horse & # x27 ; s like tennis. Piece of Styrofoam dense 2 & quot ; piece of Styrofoam this modified (. All of the weight is placed on the professional trimmers that come to my clinics with.! A farrier shoes the horse, all of the weight is placed on professional. The only anti-inflammatory and analgesic hoof packing available to the equine athlete and... # pad Chronic - when clinical signs have been present for 72 hours or when x-rays show coffin rotation! Is the most painful part for horses suffering from acute laminitis were treated medically and feet. Discomfort of lowering the heel i put a lot of pressure on the trimmers. Lowering the heel and 4 specialty pads horse & # x27 ; stride. Painful part for horses suffering from acute laminitis were treated medically and their feet were cast with a acute! Blue 2 # pad hoof we used the blue 2 # pad on... Would like to introduce myself and Happy hoof Therapeutic hoof pads tool we have to... Shoes the horse, all of the weight is placed on the trimmers...

Css Keyframes Fadein Fadeout, Black Pendant Light Lantern, Teacup Pomeranian Puppies For Sale In Ct, Articles H

hoof pads for laminitis

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese