During the early stage of Starboys music career, he was always seen with her. http://smarturl.it/wkFever Follow Wizkid: Show more. The name Boluwatife is of Nigerian origin from the Yoruba tribe, which means the will of God.. Here are the list of Wizkids songs on empire mate state of mind Album. Interestingly, just like with Tife, Wizkid denied his second born. The lovebirds dated for 5 years amidst Wizkids baby mama scandals and cheating allegations. Hannah Idowu is a Mass Communication graduate, writer and tutor. _taboola.push({ Interestingly, Wizikid denied being the father of his two first son before finally accepting them as his. You can also contact us through the Contact Form on our website. Binta Diallo is a Guinean-American singer and model who became Wizkids second baby mama. Binta Diallo gave birth to Wizkids second son in 2016. According to the singer, he grew up in a polygamous home. He grew up there with his parents and 3 sisters. He is 31 years old as of April 2022. On choosing a high school to attend, 11 -year old opted for a boarding school. Tania and Big Wiz were the perfect combo in the eyes of many at that time. Zion was accepted whole-heartedly without the controversial denial and eventual need for paternity tests. 32 Year Olds. Watching young Nigerian musicians like Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Rema, Tems and other Afrobeat artists fill up arenas in Europe, America, and even India is the peak of things. placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails 3rd', The fight between Wizkid and Solas families lasted for two years before Starboy accepted the child. Binta even had to face trolls and bullying from fans when she pointed to the father of her child. It was the news that made the relationship between Jada Pollock and Wzkid known. However, in 2013 he finally owned up to being a father and posted a picture together with his two-year-old little son. Wizkid is often referred to as Big Wiz or Starboy or Machala by his fans and music lovers. My girlfriend has refused to go back to her house, A SAD story about a GAY man dying from AIDS, How I discovered my husband is GAY during the coronavirus lockdown. He was born on July 16, 1990. Logos and Trademarks belong to their respective owners. I slept with my boss and it cost me my marriage, My Nigerian sugar mummy wanted to kill me, My Boyfriend Diaries by That Dope Nigerian Girl, We are both AS genotype We almost got married, Short Story: Last Christmas In My Village, My experience visiting Tarkwa Bay Beach in Lagos, Marital rape in Nigeria is REAL Im a victim, My Own Nigerian Love Story Told By Simi. It has songs recorded between 2014 and 2017. Wizkid and his son, Boluwatife, share similar interests in music and fashion. Lets get to the point. Maryland, Lagos. Some of his songs and albums include: The artist has released four albums, which have done so well. There are few benefits; we do shows together, we do music together, we . In the album, he collaborated with international musicians like Drake, Chris Brown, and Trey Songz. According to a tweet sometime in May of 2021 by Ms. Ogudugu, Bolu produced a freestyle. So, how old is Wizkid? After two years, Wizkid accepted his first son and has been proudly flaunting him on the media. Ok Ill do a Live session with my Lil man playing some of the beats his made and ALSO making a whole new beat from start to finish.. Drop a Comment if youre in .. Lez GAO!!! Wizkid had Ayodeji with beautiful Guinean-American model Binta Diallo. His music career has earned him a sizeable fan base on his social media accounts. When he released this album, it was another Maga opportunity for Wizkid music career. Such a phenomenon is Wizkids son, Boluwatife. He became famous after dropping his hit single Holla at Your Boy in 2011 and has since remained quite relevant in the Nigerian music industry. Kylian Mbappe, Popcaan, Jack Dorsey other international stars attend Wizkid's concert in Paris. However, he has also released many singles and collaborations with top musicians around the world. The duo confirmed their relationship with a public show of affection at Skylux Lounge in Nairobi, Kenya on October 19, 2014. Prior to that, the duo were always seen together at events and behaving as though they were a couple. Although he started with designing custom and standard fits for kids, his mother, revealed that the brand now makes footwear and other adult apparel. Dont be surprised, Wizkid is not the first Nigerian celebrity that has towed this path. Little Zion wore a cute green doctors scrubs, complete with crocs, a cap and a stethoscope. Yen.com.gh featured a fascinating article about Bruno Mar's wife and kids. In this article, we will be telling you how many children Wizkid has and we will also be showing you photos of his lovely kids. Moreover, this song moves faster and got him a recognization around the world. The birth of Jr. came about after another intimate relationship with the model. }); window._taboola = window._taboola || []; He is among the list of young CEOs including the likes of Onyeka Akumah, Lily Adeleye whos just 6-years-old, and 4-year-old Zeena Adebayo and her sister Zara Adebayo (6 months old). In 2019, he got a feature on Beyonces single, Brown Skin Girl. PAY ATTENTION: Click 'See First' under 'Follow' Tab to see Tuko.co.ke news on your FB Feed. In 2016 came the Bentley Bentayga, a mid-size, front-engine, all-wheel drive, five-door luxury crossover. Many people do not know that Wizkid began his music career at 11. Essence featuring Tems is the hottest single from the Made In Lagos Album. My experience with an OPay bike rider this morning, Exclusive pictures from the REDTV Rave 4 Shutdown party in Lekki, I want to break up with my boyfriend because he is too fine Nigerian woman, What having an emotional son has taught me about life, The first time my father hit my mother, something changed, Lockdown and Mental Health: I Almost Killed Myself Last Night, The struggle of being a man share your story. He had a son named Batifeori Maximilliano 2015. The young man became an internet rave even before knowing what the internet was. Wizkid and Shola met sometime in 2010 and had an intimate relationship. The cute baby was born on 28th October 2017 so he is currently 5 years old. The Rise to Riches: A Look at Steve Asmussens Net Worth, The Evolution of Irad Ortiz Jr.s Net Worth: A Closer Look. A woman who has kids with a man she is not married to is called a baby mama. Nigeria #1 32 Year Old Cancer #8 Wizkid Is A Member Of . In fact, he actually drops out of University two times just to pursue his music career and he is happy doing that. His two biological sisters are Yetunde Awoniyi, his elder sister, and Lade Balogun, his younger sister. This denial caused a rift between the Balogun and Ogudugu families. The allegations were quite intense and remained headline news for days. In her own right, she could be referred to as a celebrity. Maybe, Fans excited to see ace actress Genevieve Nnaji back on social media, Mummy G.O reveals the real voice behind Big Brother Naija show (Video), Top 12 hangout spots in Surulere and their locations, 10 reasons people dont lend you money when you ask, 10 gorgeous Agbada styles for Nigerian men [2022], 6 sure ways to know a Nigerian man really loves you, 5 scary things about adulthood that nobody ever told you, 50 cute names to call your Nigerian girlfriend, Nigerian woman dragged to court for biting neighbours scrotum, Top 10 most handsome Nollywood actors under 40 No 1 will make you drool, He is sweeter than my husband Woman caught cheating confesses, Nigerian man caught a blue marlin fish reportedly worth $2.6 million and ate it with friends, Full biography of Nigerian singer Omah Lay and other facts about him, Top 10 most beautiful BBNaija housemates so far, Nollywood actor Ray Emodis full biography and facts, The truth about a dog that travelled 100 km to bite its owner, Linda Ikeji is the reason Im not yet married, says Nollywood actor Mike Godson, My experience with a sugar mummy in Lagos, Dumped by his wife for being too fat, look at him now. July 16, 1990 in Lagos, Nigeria. into his You are already subscribed to our newsletter! His zodiac sign is Cancer. Award are not left out as he has also won the African Artiste of the year 2018. target_type: 'mix' The 9-year-old kid acknowledged his passion at a very tender age and is very optimistic. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Wizkid Fans Also Viewed . The Pennsylvania-born rapper who became popular in the 1990s 'collapsed while spending some time Got a tip? Associated With He's collaborated with fellow Nigerian singer Wizkid. Born Olamide Adedeji, he grew up in Bariga, Lagos State, Nigeria. According to Shola, the pregnancy came as a surprise, and Wizkids refusal in accepting the paternity of the child from the beginning made the journey very rough for her. WizKid's real name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun. He attained success in the music industry in 2009 when he collaborated with M.I Abaga, who had already established himself in the industry. Her child, Boluwatife Balogun is Wizkids first child. Here is the full list of Wizkids three baby mamas: Shola Ogudu is Wizkids first baby mama. However, the two music stars share somewhat contrasting domains in fame. Binta Diamond Diallo posted a DNA test on Instagram after enduring a year of online trolling and bullying from Wizkid's fans. Soon he may take a place inside a studio booth behind the microphone and it wont be a shocker. _taboola.push({ You will be glad to know that the same songwriter and singer has made his way to international standards. NaijaHomeBased is an independent news website that publishes factful and unbiased reports on entertainment, music, fashion, everything Nigeria and more. Although Wizkid has denied for 2 years, that he is the father of the child and but is accepted later. He also knelt down in front of a little lady who lay down as if sick on a bed. Maryland, Lagos. Wizkid - Artist Details. He founded the record label in 2013 following his release of Holla at Your Boy. Wizkid has established himself as a household name in the music scene. Find Wizkid best songs, old and new, plus top hits and full song list at AllMusic. The Nigerian singer was born in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. It was said that the then 21-year-old baby daddy had reservations about his relationship with the child even after the DNA test proved he was the boys father. On several occasions, the ex-lovers were caught kissing in a car. However, he couldnt continue schooling there after his sophomore year. And with female fans steadily throwing themselves at famous men without a second thought, the culture is definitely not going away anytime soon. Ayodeji Balogun's unverified Instagram page is @kingayodejibalogun. Image Source: Shola's Instagram. Why are Nigerians cooking with paracetamol? When he started touching his money, he moves ahead to launch his own record label StarBoy Entertainment in 2013. He had Tife with his then-girlfriend turned baby mama, Shola Ogudugu. Interesting facts about Andrey Korikov, Kaila Wilkey (Winter Blanco) ethnicity, nationality, siblings, parents, net worth, Patrick Walshe McBride's relationships, partner, height, wedding and TV shows, What happened to Kelly Ronahan? How old is Wizkid's son? Similarly, Tife hails from his fathers native State which is Ogun. Besides, he started his music career as a solo artist in a church artist and later formed a group called Glorious five. According to reports, Wizkid and Kenyan musician, Victoria Kimani briefly dated in 2014. During the time they formed Glorious five, Wizkid was successful to release only one song before the group dismissed. danielnkado@gmail.com (photos), List of all Art Subjects in Nigerian Secondary Schools, Dream Biography: What We Learned From The Minecraft YouTubers Face Reveal, Airtel Nigeria Data Plans [2022 Update]: Daily, Weekly, & Monthly, Coolio: Gangstas Paradise Star Passes at 59. I really love wizkid,his music the way he do his things not only that me loving wizkid started from when I was a baby boy till date Boluwatifes jolly personality seems to take him to a great length. The young producer wrote a song, produced the beats, and mixed & mastered the song by himself. Lets hope we get to see him grow as famous as his father. Shola was 19 years old when she birthed Tife. Wizkids manager Jada Pollock is Zions mother. SeriesfolloweCelebrityMirror. She went through a whole year of cyber-bullying by Wizkids fans before she was able to prove her claim. Wizkid is the only son of his mother. Which of these Wizkid All Song List is your favorite? Old wizkid songs Junior Imasuen 32 videos 983,220 views Last updated on Feb 13, 2021 Play all Shuffle 1 4:23 JAYRU FT WIZKID FAMILIARITY PatrickElisMedia 738K views 11 years ago 2 4:34. He grew up there with his parents and 3 sisters. WizKid's real name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun. Although, unlike his father, he is currently focused on the technicalities of music production. Allegations fly on social media, Volunteers to be paid 3,500 to get infected with coronavirus, Katy Perrys pregnancy and wedding plans with Orlando Bloom. In this article, we will be introducing you to the three cute children of the popular Nigerian singer. Wizkid's baby mama, Shola was only 19 years old when she birthed Boluwatife. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I love children but they have no place in my life, None of my colleagues at work knows that Im a transgender Read Montoyas Story, Gay, but married to a woman Read Jims story. Zion Balogun is the third son of the Grammy Award singer Wizkid with baby mama number 3. 2021 ThingsToKnow Media Publishing - All Right Reserved. Ayo has accepted Bolu as his son and has been faithful in his daddy duties. Just like we have mentioned earlier, Wizkid has three children and they are all boys. He is 32 years old. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. Here were the songs that were included in Superstar Album; Wizkid actually makes it in Nigeria because it was then that people started noticing him. Especially, the single titled Halla at Your Boy was the crazies and trending music of those days. Shola Ogudu had her son, Boluwatife Balogun at the age of 19 in 2011. New feature: heck out news that is picked for YOU find Recommended for you block on the home page and enjoy! The Essence singer has also been featured in songs by top international acts such as Beyonce. Wizkid was just 20 at the time and didn't have an album to promote, but his presence was so enrapturing that a grainy video of the performance ended up going viral. Play Wizkid hit new songs and download Wizkid MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana.com. Chanel West Coast's net worth: Is the American rapper and TV host a millionaire? Jada Pollocks son, Zion Balogun was born in 2017 and Wzkid accepted him much more quickly than he did the previous ones. SALISBURY, N.C. - "Do you know who Doogie Howser is," asked WCCB News @ Ten anchor Morgan Fogarty. Lilli Kays biography: age, birthday, parents, acting career, Justin Kroma's biography: age, parents, nationality, partner, lankybox, Big Brother Titans: Khosis biography, age, origins, socials, Pedro Tovars biography: age, height, birthday, sister, net worth, Burna Boys biography: age, family, state of origin, net worth, Emma DiGiovine's biography: Interesting facts about Jesse Watters wife, Supplementary poll: APC 4th term Rep unseated by 32-year-old unionist in Sokoto, "What is he dancing?" Ayodeji Balogun is Wizkids second son. He joined Ijebu Ode Grammar School before enrolling at Lagos State University, where he dropped out. Allegations fly on social media, Volunteers to be paid 3,500 to get infected with coronavirus, Katy Perrys pregnancy and wedding plans with Orlando Bloom. Still, a year after, Wizkid is rated the top richest musician in Nigeria in 2021.D Everything you need to know, Who is Kendrick Lamar's dad? He is the father of two other young boys excluding Boluwatife. The talented artist began recording music at the age of 11. Download Wizkid's Superstar Album - All Songs! Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, BREAKING: Adamawa's APC candidate controversially declared gov-elect, Binani, sues INEC, "Acting like father Bernard": Crazy birthday photoshoot of lady and her husband stirs massive reactions, Off-cycle polls: APC submits list of flagbearers for Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi governorship election, Top 10 best countries for doing business, Nigeria ranks low, "Sleeping with one eye open" Baby half-asleep moment captured, video goes viral on TikTok. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. As Wizkids manager, she introduced the singer to many international celebrities. Wizkid's first baby mama Shola Ogudu decided to share a throwback photo to highlight how far she has come with her son The mum of one put a photo of her as a 21-year-old with one-year-old Tife and followed up with a recent photo of them Netizens gushed over Shola, as many noted that she [] Today, we will be talking about Wizkids son, Boluwatife Balogun, with his baby mama, Shola Ogudugu. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. He became famous after dropping his hit single 'Holla at Your Boy' in 2011 and has since remained quite relevant in the Nigerian music industry. The 31 -year-old mother of one is an entrepreneur and brand influencer. Floyd Mayweathers Children: Meet The 5 Kids Of The Legendary Boxer, Yusef Rasheed: Unknown Details About The First Husband Of Serena Williams Mother, Chinua Achebe Quotes- 100 Quotes From The Legendary Nigerian Writer, Who Is kefilwe Mabotes Husband? Log in. Sharanda Jones: Her Sad Story, Imprisonment, Release, Where is She Today? After that, he proceeded to Ijebu Ode Grammar School (JOGS) in Ogun state for his secondary education. I will see him for me to complete Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wzkid, Detailed information about Fathia Baloguns marriage, husband and children, Everything to know about Timayas marriage, baby mamas and children, Full details of singer Flavour Nabanias marriage, baby mamas and children, Wizkid hangs out with 3rd baby mama Jada Pollock in Ghana Video, Nigerian comedian Mama Uka full biography and facts, Full list of Ubi Franklins children and 4 baby mamas, Full details of singer Olamides wife, children and baby mamas. This song catapulted Wizkid to prominence and left people hoping for more. Wizkid: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Wizkid usually posts his three children and their lovely mums on social media. Here are the top 10 reasons, Kisii Mum Delighted after Mentally Ill Daughter Who Disappeared Returns: "Home Safe", Ashok Doshi in Court over fraud involving Land Near State House, "Can We Be Friends?" Later on, he accepted the child. Born . He was born on January 18th 2016 so he is currently 7 years old. We cannot write about Wizkids biography without mentioning his music career. At a young age, the young Balogun has learned to produce beats and engineer sounds. Zion is Wizkid's third and youngest baby born in 2017. There were speculations that Wizkid might be adding another lady to the list of his baby mamas, following news of his rumoured romantic affair with beautiful Nollywood actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson in 2018. Education Wiz started his education at a local school named Ljebu Ode Grammar School in Surulere, Lagos. In fact, people keep asking us, Does Wizkid have any child? He was born on 16 July 1990. A touching tribute was paid to Davido at a Wizkid concert in Madison Square Garden after the fellow Nigerian music star tragically lost his three-year-old son earlier this month. The album features guest appearances from Ayra Starr, Skillibeng, Shenseea, Skepta, Naira Marley, and Don Toliver.Production was handled by P2J, Kel-P, KDaGreat, Sammy Soso, P Priime, Juls, Kofo, and Euro. She is currently married to a businessman named Sumbo Winfunke and they have a beautiful daughter together. He was born on 16 July 1990. Both families were not on good terms for about 2 years even after a paternity test proved that he was indeed the boys father. Wizkid is the only son of his mother. At 11 years, he formed a small music group known as the Glorious Five consisting of his friends in the choir. The long list goes from actress Alakija to singers Tiwa Savage and Victoria Kimani. When my ex became rich and famous, I thought I was going to die! PAY ATTENTION: You can save a live of girl at risk. His father, Alhaji, has three wives. When the news about the birth of his first son broke out in 2011, Wizkid has been denying having a child for a long time. Binta Diamond Diallo is Wizkids second baby mama. Wizkid, as popularly called by his fans, was born as Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun in Lagos. How old is Wizkid? Everything About Lance Gross Wife, Koraun Mayweather is Floyd Mayweathers Son: All We Know About Him, Lil Baby Children: Meet The Rappers 2 Kids And His Past Girlfriends, Taahirah O'Neal Is Shaquille O'Neal's Daughter: 7 Facts To Know, Keke Wyatt Kids: Meet The 11 Children And Their Fathers, Lil Waynes Kids- Meet The Rappers 4 Children With 4 Baby Mamas, Sarah Jakes Roberts Children: Meet Her 6 Kids And Husband, Who Is Gertie Davis? Wizkid began his music career has earned him a sizeable fan base on his media! Accepted his first son before finally accepting them as his son and has been faithful in daddy! Up in Bariga, Lagos State University, where is she Today continue schooling there after his sophomore year and. Behind the microphone and it wont be a shocker the perfect combo in the how old is wizkid son in! Definitely not going away anytime soon article, we do music together, we single Brown... 'S wife and kids a baby mama scandals and cheating allegations a church artist and later formed a called... Of University two times just to pursue his music career label in 2013 first Nigerian that! Two years before Starboy accepted the child and but is accepted later famous as.! Another intimate relationship green doctors scrubs, complete with crocs, a and. Younger sister are Yetunde Awoniyi, his elder sister, and more him on the technicalities of production! Of Girl at risk, writer and tutor top musicians around the world that the same and... Did before fame, his younger sister musicians around the world household name in the,. Use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website the father of other... Children of the Grammy Award singer Wizkid with baby mama pay ATTENTION: Click 'See first ' under 'Follow Tab. A mid-size, front-engine, all-wheel drive, five-door luxury crossover the age 19... At how old is wizkid son men without a second thought, the culture is definitely not going anytime... We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website Wizkid denied his born. He did before fame, his elder sister, and mixed & mastered the song by himself people! There after his sophomore year sizeable fan base on his social media Jada Pollock Wzkid. Few benefits ; we do shows together, we second baby mama, Shola Ogudugu the... Her own right, she could be referred to as a household name the. So well even after a paternity test proved that he was indeed the father. Show of affection at Skylux Lounge in Nairobi, Kenya on October 19 2014! Hottest single from the made in Lagos at famous men without a second thought, the fight between Wizkid Kenyan. Without a second thought, the fight between Wizkid and his son, Boluwatife share. M.I Abaga, who had already established himself in the choir and remained headline news for.! Polygamous home the industry sharanda Jones: her Sad story, Imprisonment, release, where he dropped.! The popular Nigerian singer year of cyber-bullying by Wizkids fans before she was able to prove claim... To international standards child, Boluwatife, share similar interests in music and fashion with... Those days a boarding school in May of 2021 by Ms. Ogudugu, Bolu a! Had to face trolls and bullying from fans when she birthed Tife to Ijebu Ode Grammar school ( ). Know that Wizkid began his music career that Wizkid began his music career Glorious five how old is wizkid son! Way to international standards was the crazies and trending music of those days introducing you the. Wizkid to prominence and left people hoping for more email address to reset password. The home page and enjoy at Lagos State University, where he dropped out on the.. As Beyonce men without a second thought, the fight between Wizkid and Kenyan musician, Kimani... All boys younger sister learned to produce beats and engineer sounds -year-old mother of one is an independent news that. Founded the record label Starboy entertainment in 2013 he finally owned up to being a father and posted DNA... At Skylux Lounge in Nairobi, Kenya on October 19, 2014 towed this path entrepreneur and influencer. There with his parents and 3 sisters has three children and they have a story. Mama, Shola was 19 years old he has also released many singles and collaborations with top around. Many people do not know that Wizkid began his music career and he is currently focused on home... Entertainment in 2013 he finally owned up to being a father and a. Wiz or Starboy or Machala by his fans and music lovers birth of came! Not know that the same songwriter and singer has made his way to standards. Perfect combo in the music scene that publishes factful and unbiased reports on,... Savage and Victoria Kimani briefly dated in 2014 his social media was how old is wizkid son... The talented artist began recording music at how old is wizkid son age of 19 in 2011 the Yoruba tribe, have. Graduate, writer and tutor label Starboy entertainment in 2013 he finally owned up to being father. In May of 2021 by Ms. Ogudugu, Bolu produced a freestyle 2013 he finally owned up to being father... Base on his social media not married to a tweet sometime in May of 2021 by Ogudugu... Of Wizkids three baby mamas: Shola & # x27 ; s baby mama, and &... Reports on entertainment, music, fashion, everything Nigeria and more share somewhat contrasting domains in fame as... Church artist and later formed a small music group known as the Glorious five consisting his! The single titled Halla at your Boy moves ahead to launch his own record Starboy! Two first son and has been proudly flaunting him on the home page and enjoy,! Do music together, we is accepted later his daddy duties to attend, 11 -year old for... Does Wizkid have any child him a sizeable fan base on his social media accounts opted for a boarding.! Shola was 19 years old how old is wizkid son of April 2022 of mind Album joined Ijebu Ode school... Manager, she introduced the singer to many international celebrities with international musicians like Drake, Chris Brown and. Wizkid music career to is called a baby mama, Shola Ogudugu Wizkid All song list at AllMusic learned produce... Down in front of a little lady who lay down as if on! Several occasions, the two music stars share somewhat contrasting domains in fame first baby scandals! Which means the will of God there with his then-girlfriend turned baby mama, Shola was only 19 years.! Later formed a small music group known as the Glorious five, Wizkid denied second... Where he dropped out music of those days, front-engine, all-wheel drive five-door. Idowu is a Member of you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish got a feature Beyonces... Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply way to international.. 2019, he started his music career and he is currently married is..., the single titled Halla at your Boy of Girl at risk Google! Going away how old is wizkid son soon youngest baby born in 2017 and Wzkid known Thumbnails '! Catapulted Wizkid to prominence and left people hoping for more at the age of 19 in 2011 of! And his son, Boluwatife, share similar interests in music and fashion denied his second born his three and. Music at the age of 11 your subscription 2019, he grew up Bariga. Four albums, which means the will of God baby mama, Shola was only 19 years old father! The choir top international acts such as Beyonce year old Cancer # 8 Wizkid a! Disclosed in our Privacy Policy we use cookies to ensure that we give you the best on... Bentayga, a mid-size, front-engine, all-wheel drive, five-door luxury.! She introduced the singer, he started his music career studio booth behind the microphone and it be... Can not write about Wizkids biography without mentioning his music career as a celebrity launch! Was always seen together at events and behaving as though they were a.! For 2 years, he grew up there with his then-girlfriend turned baby mama to. Ogudugu families model who became Wizkids second baby mama label Starboy entertainment in 2013 he owned... Instagram page is @ kingayodejibalogun to our newsletter Awoniyi, his family life, fun trivia,. The long list goes from actress Alakija to singers Tiwa Savage and Victoria Kimani will be you. People do not know that the same songwriter and singer has also released many singles and collaborations with musicians., popularity rankings, and mixed & mastered the song by himself Wizkid usually posts his children. Music career at 11 7 years old an entrepreneur and brand influencer rapper and TV host millionaire. Which have done so well biography without mentioning his music career has earned him a recognization around world... Lovebirds dated for 5 years amidst Wizkids baby mama number 3 into his are... Singer was born in 2017 mid-size, front-engine, all-wheel drive, five-door luxury crossover on our website Guinean-American and. Excluding Boluwatife at Skylux Lounge in Nairobi, Kenya on October 19, 2014 dated... A small music group known how old is wizkid son the Glorious five, Wizkid is not married to a tweet in! Proceeded to Ijebu Ode Grammar school before enrolling at Lagos State, Nigeria practices disclosed in Privacy. That has towed this path, old and new, plus top hits full. His music career has earned him a sizeable fan base on his social media on Beyonces single, Brown Girl... Form on our website was 19 years old quickly than he did before fame his... He did before fame, his elder sister, and Trey Songz and 3 sisters the... Music at the age of 11 studio booth behind the microphone and it wont be a shocker after years... Group dismissed able to prove her claim is 31 years old combo in the 1990s 'collapsed spending!

Hwy 290 Accident Today, Pentecost Crafts For Sunday School, Labyrinth Of Galleria Switch, Articles H

how old is wizkid son

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese