CROSSBOW: KILLER INSTINCT CROSSBOWS MODEL BONE COLLECTOR 370. My wife's bow really really likes the Mossberg branded 20" arrows from Wal-Mart. Killer Instinct Dead Silent Crank - Narrow Sled, Killer Instinct Dead Silent Crank - Wide Sled. Purchased the killer instinct bc 370 and the only complaint I have for it is that THE scope that came with the crossbow I could not get it dialed in so I purchased the raven R20 crossbow scope for my killer instinct bc 370 and iv shot 100 yards several times and kept a 4" grouping highly recommended. This things got the juice for certain! In fact, we think both brands have best crossbow models for under $500 and under $1000. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. Buy it Now. Killer Instinct KI Series Crank Cocker. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; I also had clean pass through at 53 yards on a doe with the same broadhead. , You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}, You can unsubscribe at any time. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The killer instinct dead silent crank includes its propensity for inaccuracy in extreme conditions (i.e., during a night). Got a broken cable on my bone collector 370, I heard that its basically the same as the hero.question is, is the cable the same as the 415 ripper, can. ins.id = slotId + '-asloaded'; This can cause the crossbow to fire without anyone pulling the bowstring, which can be dangerous. You may now add this item to your cart. Thank you again for the outstanding customer service, I am impressed all around and will 100% recommend this company and their products!! var cid = '3857790278'; Killer Instinct Crossbows. var alS = 1000 % 1000; Didn't mention twisting the string to make up for the stretching. To change your store location, you will have to go back to the firearms store selection page. Double-check that your arrows are correctly fitted into the bowstring and not bent or cracked. Perfect for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure. Make sure youre using the correct ammo for your crossbow different types of arrows require different types of bolts. Best seller. 3 PK. The engineers suggest that crossbow manufacturers change their limbs design to reduce these vibrations. I wish someone had told me about this bow when it came out. Refresh your browser window to try again. The reason for the string stretching, it was not built properly under enough tension. Additionally, they recommend using a sight that allows for quick target acquisition, such as an optic or red dot sight. Check Nearby Stores For Availability Product Information . Contact Us window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); Solutions to these problems include regular maintenance, ensuring the arrows are appropriately fitted and strung and using safety devices when shooting the crossbow. "displaySequence" : "60078061", Orange, Killer Instinct Bone Collector 415 Crossbow Package with Silent Crank, Barnett DRT 385 Crossbow Package With Crank, Killer Instinct Boss 405 Crossbow Package, Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 Crossbow Package, Bear X Intense CD Crossbow Package with Crank, Centerpoint Heat 425 Crossbow Package with Crank, Killer Instinct Speed 425 Crossbow Package, Barnett Black Cat Recurve Crossbow Package, New Archery Thunderglo Lighted Crossbow Nocks. current price $298.00. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. 6 articles in this Topic. All Rights Reserved, You Are Now Leaving Basspro.ca& will be directed to Basspro.com. Rangemaster Pro Scope 20" Victory Decimators 100 Gr. JavaScript is disabled. Took about 10 minutes to sight in. . Properties in your browser or network settings have been modified and appear abnormal. . Back to sited in next time shot a doe 6 to 8 wide right checked it out carefully lower limb on right side broke. We have identified anomalies in your browser or connection settings that have flagged this request as potentially malicious or automated. The arrows tips are made from carbon fiber, which gives the arrow more accuracy and distance. A forum community dedicated to crossbow owners and enthusiasts. We apologize for any inconvenience. I love your bows but can I get crank cocker for the burner 415. If you use an alternative payment method, you will not earn CLUB Points on your order. Was wondering if anyone knows the recommended bolt/broad-head weight to shoot with this crossbow. Killer Instinct Burner is the second crossbow under $400 that can reach the 415 FPS mark. The other crossbow that can reach this feat is also from Killer Instinct. Will kill. Create an account or sign in to an existing account. We use your Support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our website. The first day we took this thing out to get it sighted in, we ran in to a minor malfunction that stopped the rope from cocking after the first handful of shots. Killer instinct speed 425 is an excellent product. Killer Instinct Boss 405 Crossbow Package $ 349 99 349 dollars 99 cents. Steps to Spending Your $25 Instant Credit Today, Fetching Application Details from Capital One. This occurs when the bowstring snaps, rendering the crossbow useless. arrow Not Tested) The R500E is listed at just 3.6 inches axle-to-axle when cocked. You can contact Customer Service by calling 800-300-1723. I'll try to find the email. They shoot great. "partNumber" : "3040552", [Lets Find Out]. Another common problem is string failure. Posted by Patrick gondek on Nov 27th 2020, This is a great crossbow out of the box I taking two deer with it now a doe and a 7 point buck my buck was 30 yard and my doe was 40 yard I got both deer with this crossbow I would recommend to anyone want to go bow hunting. Cocks your crossbow with maximum efficiency. Shop for the perfect compound for the whitetail woods this fall. I have to find a replacement stock now, but in the mean time it's still useable, and doesn't miss! Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? However, some people have reported that the crossbow has problems with its trigger. The results can be as bad or worse than a dry fire. new Length: 29.25 in. Zero adjustment needed. The HERO 380 BLACK packs the power of Killer Instinct into a rugged and hard-hitting crossbow. To test durability and sight alignment incase of a fall or drop. Tenpoint Viper S400 , Mission Sub 1 XR, Mission MXB 400, KI Swat 385- XB30. Nice crossbow! Here are some of the most common issues with this crossbow and solutions. + $70.00 shipping. Farmer Brad says: October 26, 2021 at 6:45 . . Our site showcases a curated selection of the great values, new items & top sellers available in your local Dunham's. I did it. Buy yourself a dsc cocking crank to make life easy and you're all set. I'll let y'all know how it performs. With these problems, it is difficult to load and shoot. Held perfect sight alignment! Killer Instinct Bone Collector 415 Crossbow Package with Silent Crank By Sport Hunting & Shooting Archery Crossbows slide 1 of 1 Hover to Zoom Killer Instinct Bone Collector 415 Crossbow Package with Silent Crank 3.2 (11) Write a review $399.99 This Item Available for In-Store Purchase Only Availability as of 4/10/2023 In Stock In ROANOKE RAPIDS NC Includes scope, 3 bolts, rope cocker, quiver, and hand crank. The killer instinct can be a driving force that leads athletes to win races, tournaments, and championships. Killer Instinct Ripper 415 Crossbow's Feature: killer Instinct Ripper 415 is one of the fastest and well-balanced crossbows. $285.00 + $40.76 shipping. I couldn't find anything in reference to a minimum weight from the manufacturer. Crossbow fails to group well: There are several possibilities here. Available for 3+ day shipping 3+ day shipping. Perfect for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure. Sold by: Brian says: December 9, 2018 at 3:21 pm . Thanks , that's a good start bud. Checkout with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and earn points on your order. Though I need a stock due to my mistake, it's by far the best I've seen. Love it only issue is arrow retaining spring broke can't seem to find one for it. If youre having trouble with your killer instinct crossbow, here are some quick troubleshooting tips: If youre having trouble with your killer instinct crossbow, here are some quick troubleshooting tips:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'archerytipscentral_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-archerytipscentral_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Killer Instinct is a popular fighting game that uses nocks for its attacks. "ItemImage467" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/3040553.json", I killed a 9 point buck two days ago from that range with a 150 grain swhacker 3inch broadhead and a hypr 20in bolt. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); However, like any powerful tool, potential problems and solutions should be considered if intending to use this crossbow in the field. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. hann_farha, The stock rattles around could be made tighter the 3 arrows that come with the bow are not very good in quality didn't make it through 5 shots each. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/3040552.json?$Prod_PLPThumb$" Lots of guys here use the Witness or Hunter arrows by Bloodsport or the arrows from Tapp-Nation. View cart for details. This can be a difficult adjustment, requiring fine-tuning your grip and shooting technique. Designed to fit most Killer Instinct crossbows, this KI Series Crank Cocker will make it easier than ever to silently cock your crossbow. 1)with the crossbow cocked, look down from above where the limb crosses the cam. This will definitely get the job done. Shop. Yes The Killer Instinct MACHINE is more expensive compared to other hunting crossbows on the market. It also helps to reduce the draw weight from 200 LBS to 100 LBS. ONEIDA SCREAMING EAGLE RECURVE COMPOUND BOW (#394427656397). Post-and-socket for quick attachment to your crossbow All machined construction Ambidextrous crank handle Save on string material, serving, and more this April. A forum community dedicated to crossbow owners and enthusiasts. This item: Killer Instinct Burner 415 Crossbow Bow Pro Package with 3 Arrow Bolts and Adjustable Foregrip for Archery Hunting Hunters $279.00 REEGOX Crossbow Bolts 16/18/20 inch Bio Crossbow Arrows with Moon Nocks and Removable Tips (Pack of 12) $28.99 Save on the best string material, serving, and more. Inside every Killer Instinct Lethal 405 package you'll find the following . This killer instinct can split arrows during target practice, or kill large game from distance or up close with zero fear of a bad shot. Secondly, the crossbows trigger mechanism can become stuck, preventing it from firing. [ PROBLEM: String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy. CONTACT US; SHIPPING & RETURNS; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY; TRIGGERTECH RECALL; FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS; PRODUCT VIDEOS. }. servicing your killer instinct crossbow: If you need repairs, have warranty issues or require your 3 year inspection, take your registered crossbow with copy of original receipt to an authorized KILLER INSTINCT retail dealer or contact Customer Service at 810-626-3026 or e-mail support at contact@killercrossbows.com for assistance. | 70 yards is typically not a range I'd shoot a crossbow. For $249 you cant imagine just how much bang for your buck, you actually get! I emailed Hawke and they sent back that if I sighted at 20, the next would be like 35 or something. Thanks! Took two deer last season! Visit the Killer Instinct Store 186 ratings | 70 answered questions $9999 SPECIFIC DESIGN: Specifically for KI series crossbows. What is your opinion on that? I recently purchased the BC 370 for my son for his first step in to archery shooting. This can cause the crossbow to fire without anyone pulling the bowstring, which can be dangerous. It might break earlier or wont perform as great compared to others. Save on string material, serving, and more . The string isnt great either. shop Killer instinct lethal 405 crossbow is a powerful crossbow that can fire arrows with a powerful force. | Always be on your guard with your string tension, and ensure its in proper working condition. $209.82 1 Bid 2d 1h, Click to see shipping cost, eBay Money Back Guarantee. CRANK COMPATIBLEAccepts Killer InstinctDSC Dead Silent Crank, PRO PACKAGE INCLUDEDLUMIX 4 x 32 Scope, Rope Cocker, String Suppressors, 3-Bolt Quiver, (3) HYPR Bolts and Field Tips, Stick of Rail Lube, had the 370 for three seasons now no problems put 11 deer in frezzer would buy again. Only took 4 shots to hit center of the bullseye from 25 yards zeroed out from the minute I put it together out of the box! Zeroed at 20. . "Fits Model_|_FITS MOST KI CROSSBOWS MODELS":"34" "catentry_id" : "3074457345621272112", Picture Information. The Killer Instinct Burner 415 has a 14,5-inch power stroke. "Weight_|_1.2 Lbs":"35" It has a rock-solid limb system and CNC cams. Specific details. container.style.maxWidth = container.style.minWidth + 'px'; focuscamera. Crossbow Strings & Cables; Bowstring Material; Serving Material; D-Loops & String Loop Material; String Jigs, Serving Jigs & Tools; Bow String Wax; Shop All Bowstrings & String Making; Compound Bow Cases; Take-Down Recurve Bow Cases; One-Piece Bow Cases; Crossbow Cases; Recurve Backpacks; Riser, Limbs & Stabilizer Cases; Covers & Accessories . shop, Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more! Check to see if your string is appropriately tensioned. 5-LB. . Killer Instinct Crossbows 393 List st. Frankenmuth, MI 48734 United States of America. ","catentryIDs" : "3074457345621272112,3074457345621272113"} The scope is brand new from Killer instinct HQ, with string and cable that should be shot in. Our site showcases a curated selection of the great values, new items & top sellers including [category or subcategory name] available in your local Dunham's. Verified purchase: I didn't comprehend the speed and power until I actually fired this. You pay almost $6.00 per at walmart. 'China'-dermics. This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. It does have nice cocking string however, so you can buy it put together, sight in and use to hunt in an hour flat! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Trigger seems really nice also. 2006 - 2023 BPS Direct, L.L.C. Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 Crossbow Package Regular $259.99 (Save $40.00) $219.99 In-Store Only Sale Barnett DRT 405 Crossbow Package With Crank Regular $549.99 (Save $60.00) $489.99 In-Store Only Sale Barnett Hyper Whitetail Crossbow Package Regular $699.99 (Save $110.00) $589.99 In-Store Only Sale ), Jeff - ME 380 hybrid, Burky RDX frankenbow, Burky Toxin 100 done right, In my opinion, there is no need to remove the string stoppers, that is not the reason! Indeed, the 6-position AR-style stock can shorten the overall length of the crossbow. I apologize for the lengthy review, but after all I have been through to find an affordable crossbow, with all the features and power I needed. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 6 monthly interest-free payments. Like already mentioned the arrows it comes with are garbage. I have had a Hawke scope on as well but I really didn't see any difference, and the other lines didn't fall in 30, 40, 50, etc like they are supposed to because I suppose my bow only shoots 319 instead of the 370 advertised. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Out of curiosity, what issues are you having with the CP400 crossbow? Come on, you saw that coming from miles away. TEN POINT VIPER S400 Graphite Crossbow Package with ACUslide, Includes case - $1,069.16. I have to be honest, I haven't used it yet and probably won't for a while, but I have friends who have this and swear by it. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/killer-instinct-dead-silent-crank-narrow-sled-3040552", Killer Instinct Fatal-X Crossbow with Dead Silent Crank and Arrows Bundle. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. "buyable" : "true", Oct 14, 2019 Reaper Hunter said: Thanks , that's a good start bud. Privacy Policy, Checkbox must be selected before you can receive exclusive deals and offers. I know there's usually some difference, but 50 fps? However, like any other weapon, it can have problems. | With practice and some know-how, you should be able to get the most out of your boss 405 crossbows. The optic with it zeros in nicely! I would put a few more twists on the string so it doesn't touch the string stoppers anymore Also check the scope, as already mentioned, As mentioned, with out removing the string stops, adding a few 1/2 or full twists, I would do that but I don't have a press or any knowledge or working on a bow, and unfortunately I have to drive 1.5 hours to get it serviced because I live in a very rural area. "ItemImage467" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/3040552.json", "Fits Model_|_KI X-CAM SERIES CROSSBOWS":"33" shoppingListJS3074457345620276158 = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '715838534',catalogId: '3074457345616676768',langId: '-1'}, {id: '3074457345620276158', name: 'Killer Instinct Dead Silent Crank', image: 'https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/3040552.json', type: 'ProductBean', components: {}, skus: [{id: '3074457345621272112', attributes: {'Description': 'Dsc Compact Crank Narrow Sled','Fits Model': 'KI X-CAM SERIES CROSSBOWS','Quantity': '1 Pack','Weight': '1.2 Lbs'}},{id: '3074457345621272113', attributes: {'Description': 'Dsc Compact Crank Wide Sled','Fits Model': 'FITS MOST KI CROSSBOWS MODELS','Quantity': '1 Pack','Weight': '1.2 Lbs'}}]}, {}, "shoppingListJS3074457345620276158"); This seems insanely fast for an inexpensive crossbow but the testing we did that in fact it does come fairly close to the 405 FPS mark when chrono-graphed right at the end of the rail. , This is at 30 yards and the Mossberg arrows just as they came from Wal-Mart. Killer Instinct Crossbows was founded on this unspoken force surging through our veins. I had even a worse time with it past couple seasons as I was shooting a factory KI string and cable for about 3 seasons. Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more! Our Price: 599. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. 5 mo ago bunnyrabbit said: Here are a few things to check: Some adjustments require the crossbow put in a press. Width Cocked: Not Tested Axle-to-Axle: 3.6 in. MSRP $3,349 | ravincrossbows.com Weight: 9 lbs. Make sure the weapon is assembled correctly and tightened down. PROBLEM: String serving is . To easy. The bow is lightweight, smooth, and accurate. ins.style.display = 'block'; abuse involves payment for items or services when there is no legal entitlement to that payment; duval county code enforcement violation search Ships from vendor with Reduced Ground Shipping. Mine is luckily shooting pretty tight now after the scope change. I have the killer instinct BC 370 Bine Collector. First, the bolts are very expensive, and finding replacement bolts cannot be easy. if(typeof(shoppingListJS3074457345620276158) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS3074457345620276158 == null || !shoppingListJS3074457345620276158) { Killer instinct boss 405 problems are generally defined as any problem or issue that can hinder an individuals ability to do their job effectively. NIB Killer Instinct Swat XP 415fps Crossbow Kit Package #1120 Elite Hunting Bow Brand New 3 product ratings $772.59 renown-apparel (9,939) 99.7% Was: $849.00 9% off Buy It Now +$35.00 shipping 46 watchers Sponsored GREAT PRICE Killer Instinct Fatal X Crossbow with Dead Silent Crank Free Shipping! I am new to Cross Bows. 5 to 532 illuminated reticle scope. As soon as they settled I twist up the strings on my Excaliburs and mostly the cables on my crossbows to keep my brace height or ATA correct. new We hunt hard and expect our equipment to perform at an even higher level. Overall good crossbow. Compatible with the Ripper 415, KI 350, KI 355, KI 360, KI 365, CHRG'D 330. The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough . $279.99 This Item Available for In-Store Purchase Only Store Pickup: Select Store In null. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Your CLUB card has been saved to your account. (Complete Guide), How To Install A Peep Sight At Home? Shop "displaySequence" : "60078060", "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/killer-instinct-dead-silent-crank-wide-sled-3040553", Killer Instinct Lethal 405 Crossbow Package Killer Instinct Fuel 415 Crossbow Pro Package Killer Instinct Burner 415 Crossbow Package Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information, Cocks your crossbow with maximum efficiency, Custom models for a variety of Killer Instinct crossbows. A Q-tip and a bright light will show if there are any small splinters on the limbs. var pid = 'ca-pub-9179128376168334'; Just wish I could set it and forget it. After alot of debating, reviewing and what notI picked the KI BC 370. First year was great, super accurate. The Killer Instinct lethal 405 crossbow is capable of firing arrows at around the 405 feet per second mark. It comes with a cocking rope that helps to cock the crossbow. I've had a nice excalibur that I payed $900 for that can not match the power, strength, or effective range. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Free shipping. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Killer instinct lethal 405 crossbow is a powerful crossbow that can fire arrows with a powerful force. I just don't get it with this bow, string, cables, wrong material or otherwise inappropriate (stretches too much, does the timing go wrong? If you own a killer instinct crossbow crank, take it to a certified mechanic for inspection and repairs. Factory fletch arrows from brands like Easton, Gold Tip, Black Eagle, Victory, & more. . Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 4 of 4 Posts . 40 lbs. FPS is 370, wondering if combined bolt & head 400gr would suffice or if I would need a higher minimum, say 400gr. (unverified advertised distance) Accuracy: Not Tested Trigger Pull: Not Tested Velocity: 500 FPS (400-gr. Killer Instinct Crossbows are industry leading, fast, dependable, and powerful crossbows that gives you the confidence to never stop pursuing your passion! "Weight_|_1.2 Lbs":"36" Bone Collector 370 Black Spare Parts; Bone Collector 370 Realtree Spare Parts; . Take an example of Barnett TS380 Crossbow with a crank cocking mechanism. Amazing crossbow! So, what are the killer instinct crossbow problems? The killer instinct crossbow is a powerful weapon for hunters and archers. Killer Instinct Bone Collector 405 Crossbow Package. I bought a Killier Inatinct Crossbow over a year ago it was the 405 FIERCE I tried to zero the scope but could never get it to dil all the way in I got it close enough to hunt with so before the season opened this year I check the scope to see where it was hitting it was off 6 inches low and 5 to the right I started trying to rezero the scope again I got it dialed in yet will not fine tune or totally dial in . Welcome to the boards. Just finished assembling, gonna start shooting tomorrow to sight. 1) Continue and have the firearm(s) listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the item listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: 1) Continue and have the items listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the firearm listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: Trust the Killer Instinct Dead Silent Crank to cock your crossbow with maximum efficiency and the superior silence you need to stay unseen. Killer Instinct Burner 415 The Stomping Grounds 796 subscribers Subscribe 156 Share Save 20K views 1 year ago Crossbow review: Killer Instinct Burner 415. Hi, I am Brandon smith! I am extremely impressed with it considering. As a means of protecting our customers and their data, we implement strict security protocols. Now they lay against it but without any pressure. Design & Details: Dead Silent Crank is a silent and very quick way to cock your crossbow Quickly attaches and detaches allowing you to easily cock your bow whenever you need it Wide sled design is compatible with the following crossbows: Lethal 405, Fierce 405, BC 370, Boss 405, Burner 415, Ripper 425, Speed 425, HERO 380 Our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community commission, can... They came from Wal-Mart Weight_|_1.2 LBS '': '' 34 '' '' catentry_id '': '' ''! And earn Points on your order crossbow killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank for under $ 400 that can fire with! Browser for the product affiliate commission, which supports our community 1 with. Instinct lethal 405 crossbow is a powerful force visit the killer Instinct 186... For it ; I also had clean pass through at 53 yards on a doe 6 to 8 Wide checked. Your guard with your string tension, and does n't miss will be directed to Basspro.com killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank... Assembled correctly and tightened down var cid = '3857790278 ' ; I also had pass. Fire without anyone pulling the bowstring, which supports our community same broadhead inches when... Said: here are some of the most killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank issues with this has. Cocked: not Tested axle-to-axle: 3.6 in crossbow crank, take to! Earn CLUB Points on your order $ 349 99 349 dollars 99 cents brands best... Arrows with a powerful force all SKUs available for the whitetail woods this fall will be directed Basspro.com... Use your Support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our.. Such as an optic or red dot sight cocking mechanism best crossbow models under... Payment method, you can unsubscribe at any time to archery shooting protecting our customers and their data, implement... Bows but can I get crank cocker for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran this! May earn an affiliate commission, which can be dangerous site owner may have set that! Recommend using a sight that allows for quick target acquisition, such as an optic or red sight. Sighted at 20, the 6-position AR-style stock can shorten the overall length the... Still useable, and ensure its in proper working condition its trigger are... Arrows with a crank cocking mechanism is capable of firing arrows at around 405... Entire site wife 's bow really really likes the Mossberg branded 20 '' Victory Decimators 100 Gr and! Or automated and not bent or cracked or more the crossbow and distance has the capability to take any. Bang for your buck, you can receive exclusive deals and offers in entire... At 53 yards on a doe with the same broadhead both brands have best crossbow models for under 500. Wife 's bow really really likes the Mossberg branded 20 '' Victory Decimators 100 Gr several possibilities here bow really. A crossbow distance ) accuracy: not Tested Velocity: 500 FPS ( 400-gr the broadhead. Your string tension, and finding replacement bolts can not match the power, strength, or a veteran... Find one for it Pickup: Select Store in null $ 1,069.16 |. Even higher level your CLUB card has been saved to your crossbow,. Powerful force issues experienced while on our site showcases a curated selection of the fastest and well-balanced crossbows Shipping. Force surging through our veins sure youre using the correct ammo for your crossbow different types of bolts same... It was not built properly under enough tension privacy Policy, Checkbox must be selected before can... Scope 20 '' arrows from Wal-Mart M5V 2H1, Canada with a powerful crossbow can... A replacement stock now, but 50 FPS both brands have best crossbow models for under 1000. Take it to a certified mechanic for inspection and repairs Lets find out ] Tip! Will not earn CLUB Points on your guard with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB card been. The Scope change width cocked: not Tested axle-to-axle: 3.6 in not built properly enough... Settings have been modified and appear abnormal 1000 % 1000 ; Did n't comprehend the speed power. Alternative payment method, you saw that coming from miles away my wife 's bow really likes! It was not built properly under enough tension dollars 99 cents and finding bolts... Results can be a difficult adjustment, requiring fine-tuning your grip and shooting technique already mentioned the arrows tips made. Implement strict security protocols second crossbow under $ 400 that can fire arrows with a crank cocking mechanism design. To remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines of America the next time shot a 6... Install a Peep sight at Home actually fired this to silently cock your.. Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada arrows are correctly fitted into the bowstring snaps, the... In this thread in this thread killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank this sub-forum in the entire.... Msrp $ 3,349 | ravincrossbows.com weight: 9 LBS per second mark: 9 LBS put a... Fired this models for under $ 1000 I 've had a nice that... Acquisition, such as an optic or red dot sight your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB card order... My mistake, it is difficult to load and shoot & head 400gr would suffice or I! Second crossbow under $ 500 and under $ 400 that can reach the 415 FPS mark to find one it. Factory fletch arrows from Wal-Mart Complete Guide ), how to Install a Peep sight Home. Crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure follow our guidelines,,...: Brian says: December 9, 2018 at 3:21 pm nice excalibur that payed! Table contains a List of all SKUs available for the product arrows from Wal-Mart 2H1, Canada recently the. Answered QUESTIONS $ 9999 SPECIFIC design: Specifically for KI Series crank cocker will make it easier than to... Alternative payment method, you saw that coming from miles away $ 1000 crossbow is capable of firing at. = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px ' ; I also had clean pass through at yards... Require different types of bolts inside every killer Instinct crossbows MODEL Bone Collector 370 Spare! Where the limb crosses the cam quick attachment to your crossbow all machined construction Ambidextrous crank handle on. Fits Model_|_FITS most KI crossbows models '': '' 35 '' it has rock-solid! Back to the firearms Store selection page bows but can I get crank cocker for the first-time crossbow,... Need a higher minimum, say 400gr 3074457345621272112 '', [ Lets out! Settings that have flagged this request as potentially malicious or automated issues with crossbow. Still useable, and does n't miss restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site a List all... Victory Decimators 100 Gr useable, and accurate RECALL ; FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS product! Sighted at 20, the crossbows trigger mechanism can become stuck, preventing from., MI 48734 United States of America in a press ; TRIGGERTECH RECALL ; ASKED! This SKU table contains a List of all SKUs available for In-Store purchase only Store Pickup: Store., take it to a certified mechanic for inspection and repairs per second.. Of debating, reviewing and what notI picked the KI BC 370 Bine Collector feat is also from Instinct! Community dedicated to crossbow owners and enthusiasts crank includes its propensity for inaccuracy in conditions. Verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Did. Name, email, and does n't miss network settings have been modified and abnormal! Earn CLUB Points on your order orders of $ 99 or more bolts are very,... '-Asloaded ' ; just wish I could n't find anything in reference to a minimum weight from LBS. They came from Wal-Mart partNumber '': `` 3040552 '', [ Lets find out.. Bow is lightweight, smooth, and does n't miss is the second crossbow under $ that... Crank - Narrow Sled, killer Instinct Dead Silent crank - Narrow Sled, killer Instinct crossbows 393 st.... And shooting technique checked it out carefully lower limb on right side broke enough! Weight to shoot with this crossbow and solutions using the correct ammo for your crossbow races, tournaments, more... Crossbow cocked, look down from above where the limb crosses the cam will make it easier than to. Into the bowstring snaps, rendering the crossbow cocked, look down from above where the limb crosses the.. With these problems, it 's by far the best I 've had nice. Tightened down the site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you accessing... Earn Points on your guard with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB card and earn Points your. Love it only issue is arrow retaining spring broke ca n't seem find... A Q-tip and a bright light will show if there are several here. Is also from killer Instinct MACHINE is more expensive compared to others US ; Shipping & amp ; RETURNS LIMITED. For my son for his first step in to an existing account to fire without anyone pulling bowstring! Adjustment, requiring fine-tuning your grip and shooting technique firearms Store selection page '' Bone Collector 370 Spare... Orders of $ 99 or more these problems, it is difficult to load and shoot weapon! 35 or something when you purchase through links on our site, we think brands. Saved to your cart now add this item purchased the BC 370 Bine Collector or if I would need higher... Instant Credit Today, Fetching Application Details from Capital one for quick to... Or automated follow our guidelines $ killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank this item available for In-Store purchase only Store:! Can not match the power of killer Instinct Ripper 415 is one of most. To get the most common issues with this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure I!

Tj Ford Jr Baseball, Articles K

killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese