Hi from Northern Ireland. It can be driven for as much as 200000 miles. They can last for a considerably longer time and will also provide better reliability and performance.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_28',832,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_29',832,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-832{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. could reduce the life expectancy of your Mercedes-Benz E350 battery. So, if I were you, I would try my best to keep the fob safe. A pre-owned E-Class is a smooth, relatively reliable ticket to Mercedes-ownership, if you know which E350 model years to avoid. A common cause of Mercedes cars being more sensitive to misfires is worn-out spark plugs. Love it ! Ive done my transmission at 164000, replaced tires atleast 4-5 times, shocks & struts, brakes & rotors minimum 3-4 times. The C240 used those small wimpier single piston front calipers and because of that wear out much quicker than say my 4 piston which is overkill and will easily last 50K miles. Service B (At 20, 40, 60, and 80 thousand miles): all the previous services, plus replacing the cabin air filter and brake fluid. Although it has a lifespan that equals most Mercedes cars, a 100,000 mileage of this class is already considered high. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The star in a ring emblem has been the symbol of high-quality and long-lasting vehicles for decades, which is why we generally believe buying old Mercedes cars would be worth the investment. Learn more about Mercedes-Benz E350 Reliability Ratings. If you live in a dry climate, the lack of humidity in the air could dry your battery up faster, leading to shorter battery life. I went through it with a fine-toothed comb. Well, that is certainly not the case with the Mercedes E350. Do Class C Motorhomes Have Leveling Jacks? No major work had been done on the engine ( ran it on oil supplied by my local independent garage, no mobil or shell, just ordinary semi synthetic out of a barrel. To my surprise, there was not even a single mention of the transmission lifespan of the Mercedes E350 during my research. BMW users on CarTalk note that while the vehicles engines rarely need replacing, the other components under the hood will likely need to be replaced between 100,000 and 200,000 miles.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-leader-2-0'); The repairs needed at this point in a BMWs life involve the transmission, suspension, radiator, and thermostat. It lasts longer and is resistant to vibrations and temperature changes. the stainless cable dipstick on the S55 still clean and silver and the massage seats with heating and cooling, all working no codes, no problems. Mercedes has two servicing intervals (service A and Service B). Almost all SUVs or sedans that I have reviewed have had brake pads that can easily touch the 60000-mile mark. According to owners on CarTalk, the odometer could read up to 350,000+ miles before major repairs are needed. NWVkMDFmMGJhODlmYzE5N2E0Njc0NmY4OGZlM2NkNDFjNTg2MWI4NWI1NjAz Washing the underside of your car regularly will prevent dust and grime from building up and blocking important filters. According to JDPower, it has scored a 74, which is four points lower than the E350. The Mercedes E350 has 131 complaints about the course of its lifespan, which is pretty impressive. Which Mercedes Models Have Ambient Lighting? OWRhMWYwMmQ4YWJkMTM4ZWY2MzVjOTUwYWU4YjU0ZDEzMmZkMTQ3NDFkMjA5 if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-leader-2','ezslot_20',827,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-leader-2','ezslot_21',827,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-2-0_1'); .leader-2-multi-827{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Choosing high-quality brands such as Bosch for the replacement pads is recommended. My 87 300TD has 360,000 ish. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-box-4','ezslot_6',822,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-box-4','ezslot_7',822,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-box-4-0_1'); .box-4-multi-822{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Lets see how it holds up against the Mercedes E350. The filter, sump pump, pan, and pan gasket must also be cleaned or replaced. As promised, I have gathered three vehicles of the Mercedes E350s best competitors. 2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A) Overall a great car if smooth, quiet, and solid are what one is looking for. E-Class pricing starts with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of just under $52,000 for the E350 sedan, while the E320 BLUETEC adds another . How many miles constitute the actual life of a Mercedes E350 ? The University Hospital Ntra. Its also vital that you keep your car clean. Know what psi is recommended for each wheel and check the actual psi of your car's tires in the tire monitoring system on the dashboard. MA You are always going to find people who complain because the cup holder and the window regulator broke on their ML. They could easily go over 200k miles on the original transmission and engine. The Mercedes-Benz E350 is a delight to drive. The experience of owning this vehicle will be relatively tension-free if that is what you are worried about.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_46',840,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_47',840,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2-0_1'); .small-rectangle-2-multi-840{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. It is expected to last 200,000 to 250,000 miles, or 13 to 17 years, if based on the European A-Class cars that have been on the road since the 1990s. Now, this number is not valid for everyone because of the fact that not everyone drives under the same conditions. Looks new. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'wvdot_com-small-square-2','ezslot_50',839,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-square-2-0');Although one could expect it to be more reliable, it does not have too many issues. So if youre the third or the fourth owner of an E350, it is safe to expect major powertrain overhauls around the 150,000-mile mark. If you guessed an SUV, you'd be dead wrong. The 150,000 - 250,000 miles given for a Mercedes to last is a conservative estimate. It is a spectacular vehicle that can produce as much as 255 HP. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2014 MERCEDES E-350 SOLD IN APRIL OF 2013 anD 2014 MERCEDEDS SOLD IN 2014. Hello! MmUxODY3OTc1OTliNmY3OTUyMDE2Mzg2ZGNiMTc4ZDQ2ZjRhYmVkNjMyZTk1 1. 41 MPG. It can be tempting to try and get as much life out of your battery as possible, but it's smart to check . 3rd problem wont shift out of first. NTBjMTQ5YThkNTZiOTcwODNhYjQxNTgyZjk4YWQ1NGY4OTVhMzE1MmRmNGEx However, most owners will tell you that while their Mercedes is expensive to service and maintain, its a very reliable vehicle. How To Bypass Anti-Theft System On A Ford F150. That is a considerable difference when compared to the Mercedes E350. Im 2nd owner (have carfax) regularly have maintained per book. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 350000 miles OTNmZTMxZjY4NTg2ZTk4NzgyNWM0NDIwZWQ4YjFmMTIwMjAwNmE3MTlhNDUy So, when you choose replacements for your Mercedes, I would suggest opting for an AGM battery. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',156,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); One of the major downsides to buying a Mercedes is the expensive cost of maintaining them. This means that they will be able to last you for a bit more than three years. Well, the 530d cannot last as long. Although I expected higher numbers, these sedans have scored a respectable 78 out of 100. There is no simple answer about how long or how many miles a Mercedes-Benz is good for. Besides avoiding common problems, ensure the previous owner has taken care of the recalls. As you are purchasing a Mercedes, you may already be expecting a high maintenance cost. Mercedes Benz models have slight differences in the number of miles they are expected to last before an engine rebuild is necessary. Alternator--70k to 90k miles Automatic transmission--100k plus miles Battery and cables--3 to 5 years Catalytic converter 80k to 100k miles Control arm bushings and ball joints--70k to 90k miles Clutch assembly--40k to 80k miles Disk brake calipers--70k to 90k miles Drum brake shoes-- 30k to 60k miles Drum brake wheel cylinders--70k to 90k miles The two common issues are the rims cracking and flat tires. We are starting this post to keep track of models that reach crazy high mileage. We desconected the battery and waited 5 minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 years. The mid-sized luxury Mercedes Benz E-Class is expected to have a longer lifespan of 200,000 to 250,000 miles or 17 years compared to the C-Class. The car went to a very good home, a person that I know very well and who maintains it properly. fluid. His favorite topics to write about are cars, tech, and gaming. Mercedes Says Tire Pressure Sensor Missing Why? This is because it is more reliable and has fewer complaints, even though it lasts for a shorter period. If you don't wash your car regularly, the buildup of dust and dirt can lead to corrosion that results in rust. How Long Can You Expect A Mercedes To Last? You are buying an amazing sedan at a lower price and almost no compromise. WVDOT Automotive is a website dedicated to creating high-quality content for car enthusiasts. ZjU5MDg3ZThjNTlkNzUyN2JkMzVmMDAwMjcyYjUzZjE5NDgwNTY0YzIwM2Jj If you jumped straight to the FAQ section, then I have got you covered. If youre in the market for a used E350 with the gasoline V6, its best to skip the problematic model years due to widespread issues. Get this AstroAI Portable Air Pump on Amazon. It's actually the Mercedes-Benz E-Class! Over 200 owners of the 2010 model have registered complaints with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website. WVDOT Automotive is reader-supported. The Mercedes C-Class currently comes in sedan, coupe, and cabriolet types. This section will discuss some of the main things that you need to do to make sure that you can reach that sweet 250000-mile number on the odometer: These are some of the many very important steps that one can take to ensure that you are getting maximum mileage from your E350. 131 complaints is an excellent number, but Audi A6 did it better by having 84 complaints. It can still do 140mph on the highway all day. N2QxMDZlZWYzNzU1YjIwNzQwMzEwNDBhNWRiZDJkZTU3NGI2NTMwZWVlN2U2 That is a very tiny difference but enough to crown the Audi A6 the winner of this round. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Luxury 4MATIC. I just passed 330.000 km this month and I take care of him to pass 600.000 km. I would keep it even if I bought a newer model. How carefully was the vehicle maintained by the previous owner? MGE2ZjJlM2EwM2EwZjgxMmE1MjIyYWY2ZjFkNDhmNWI2OTYxNTBlOTU4ODll The last 3 years we have had the yearly checks performed at a reputable local garage. That car showed me just how well M-B built these S-classes. The E350 has 2.0L four-turbo cylinders, while the E450 and E 53 come with 3.0L six-turbo cylinders. My love for automotive was there since my childhood. You clicked on this link thinking that you may be getting a one-sentence answer to the question of how long do Mercedes E350 last? How To Install A Roof Rack On The Ford Transit Connect? Love this vehicle. This car got a total overhaul of the front suspension, including AIRmatic springs and pump, along with other things that needed attention after 14 years. These cars are expected to last 500,000 miles or more than 20 years. The reason for this is that you need to keep the sedan for at least a few years. If you are serious about buying the Mercedes E350, then you should not skip over that part. Don't worry, because we've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the answer. That is a lot! Nzg5ZmJiY2U4MWRhNjY2M2NjNDk1MWNlZTExNmIwMzc0NmE0ZTVlMDc3ZmIy Make sure to use quality, recommended car-care products. They do cost more than traditional batteries, but the investment is definitely worth it. OWE5MTE0ZTZlMGZlYWY3MDQzZDdkMzEzNTU0NGVkMjUxMDI5NjMxZTAyZWQy It depends on driving style, previous upkeep, future upkeep and the climate it will be in to name a few variables. I used reconditioned parts from another right hand import and dont worry, it doesnt matter what driving sides parts u use as they fit well. And its a valid concern. YTFiNzk0Njk2ZWVlYmYxODFjM2Q3NTg3NTZiMjg4NjViYjJkYTc1ZTk2YjQx Many 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 owners have complained about similar issues, making it another model year you should steer away from when buying a used car. Please read post #19 in the Temp DIY section on top of the forum. IS A 2014 MERCEDES E-350 SOLD IN APRIL OF 2013 THE SAME AS Recently replaced spark plugs & coils. I dont understand how 300k is high ? It has a better user experience. LATER VERSIONS OF OF 2014 MERCEDES E-350 . CAN KNOT BELIEVE there are videos for nearly every procedure online for this model. Mercedes Original (MO) tires are the best tires to use on the vehicle. How long does on automatic gear have on it life? One question that many people ask is, how long do Mercedes E350 last? All things said, buying a Mercedes (especially new) is not great if depreciation is a key factor for you. They just feel like theyre made to go on forever. This provides drivers with great motivation to keep their Mercedes in good condition. If you are looking for an exact number, I would suggest not purchasing one that has more than 200000 miles on it. RepairPal rates Mercedes 3/5 stars for reliability and ranks it 27th out of 32 car brands. No, it does not. Owned 3 yrs 150 k klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights . Lets get started! Oil changes RELIGIOUSLY every 3500 miles- more often once odometer kicked the bucket, some suspension bushing repairs done, A/C components replaced,original radiator hoses still on it. Be sure to get the 722.6 transmission, though, if at all possible! Yeah , the 70s rusted, & my prince of darkness cars LOL.? OTRkN2ZkODM5OWQzMTdmYTQ5NjE4ZWRjZWQ4ZTE0ZjhhMGI1NjUzYjA2YTEw Although these are relatively more common than other problems faced by owners of the Mercedes E350, they still have a very low chance of occurring.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-small-square-1','ezslot_48',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-square-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-small-square-1','ezslot_49',106,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-square-1-0_1'); .small-square-1-multi-106{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. No engine work on any of them so far and one transmission rebuild. This was an arrangement with National Highway Traffic Safety . Outwardly, its in excellent condition, painted 5 yrs ago and has new tires. ZTNhMDA4ZDQ2MTFiZWQ1ZDUxNTg4ZDYxMDFiZjFlMGMxNTE5YWQzZTQxYmY2 Although its a common issue, Mercedes hasnt recalled the 2014 model for anything related to the tires. It has acquired two more points, bringing the score to 80. Our 1997 e-320. Some days my front would drop to the floor, some days my rear, and some days the whole car will be on the floor, quoted one owner on NHTSA. (Explained), Which Lexus Models Have Heads-Up Display? If you can find one that has been driven for less than 100000 miles, then I would suggest getting that sedan without wasting any time. It's in your best interest to take special care of your Mercedes Benz. Do Golf Clubs Fit In Audi? YjgxMTM4MzdhN2MyMzc1NjI0ZDUxNjQ1N2Q5ZWUzMTRjYTgzZWZhNGQ1NWRi The Mercedes E Series has been around since 1993. But it's not all peachy in the world of Mercedes Benz. (European streets and garages.) CarGurus has 9,170 nationwide E-Class listings starting at $2,500. How many miles does your Mercedes-Benz have? Although spark plugs are capable of lasting for a long time, especially iridium ones, there is a recommended interval after which they have to be changed in the Mercedes E350. The batterys lifespan on the Mercedes E350 can be affected by many factors. Service A is due when your car is one year old or has reached 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Some owners have had up to six blowouts in less than three years. Apparently theyre tied together somehow. The fob that comes with the Mercedes E350 is solid and has been designed to ensure it will last for as long as it is possible. Now, Mercedes is not known to cut any corners in its parts. However, like any other car, the E350 had its fair share of problems throughout the years. Have seen it happen on a W203. When I got it, the ABC system was broken (thats the biggest maintenance issue with these cars), so I replaced it with a Strutmasters coil-spring conversion kit, along with the anti-sway bar and lower control arms for an AIRmatic car. The only issues you will see with these cars are a bad brake light switch (easy and cheap to fix yourself), ball joints, engine mounts and maybe an automatic transmission valve body repairs. Still a baby. Anything done outside of the dealer network would need documentation from the previous owner(s). All rights reserved (c) 2018-2022 VEHQ.com. MjA4Yjk5NWI2NWMzMjY5Njc0ZDBiOWZhY2U4NmM3NzQ0OTRmZDk0MzMwZjI0 According to reputable automobile sources, a Mercedes E350 can last anywhere between 200,000 to 250,000 miles with the original engine and transmission. Mine W220 S320 2002 and is with very low mileage of 67k miles only but as said it doesnt show anything like a 15 years old car. ZWRlMDdiZDhiNjczOGVjYTA0ZjYzNGYwZGI1ZjRhNzAyMWIyZDRkYmJlOGU5 I know you got more than what you bargained for. Im considering buying a 1983 MB diesel. ODU0YjAwOWEyYzgyYzViOGIwYzY0NmFkM2I3MDQ0OTc3ZWI3YzUwMTFmZmE2 E-Class is another Mercedes-Benz model that doesnt mind the high mileage. Apparently, the water pools in crevasses created by the improper installation of a rubber seal." Anonymous, (2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 BlueTec 3.5-L V6) "windshield washer tank broke and I . How to leave a review for a dealer. Although a single battery will be able to power the fob for a couple of years, there have been reports of it being drained too quickly. It is also longer than the lifespan of most automobile brands. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 4dr Sdn E350 Sport 4MATIC at U.S. News & World Report. Mercedes-Ownership, if I bought a newer model and 2014 MERCEDEDS SOLD APRIL. The batterys lifespan on the Highway all day sedans that I have got you covered worry... Scored a respectable 78 out of 32 car brands higher numbers, these sedans have scored a 74, is! Temp DIY section on top of the 2010 model have registered complaints with the National Highway Safety... It life and service B ) get the 722.6 transmission, though, if I bought a newer model question. Repairs are needed website dedicated to creating high-quality content for car enthusiasts Bypass System! Scored a respectable 78 out of 32 car brands that while their in... Miles or more than traditional batteries, but the investment is definitely worth.... Since my childhood and pan gasket must also be cleaned or replaced 2010 model have complaints... N'T worry, because we 've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the answer a that... 5 minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 years are,... In sedan, coupe, and cabriolet types E350 last, relatively reliable ticket to Mercedes-ownership, if at possible. Broke on their ML your Mercedes-Benz E350 battery depends on driving style, previous upkeep, future upkeep the! Last is a spectacular vehicle that can easily touch the 60000-mile mark home, Mercedes! You do n't wash your car regularly will prevent dust and dirt lead! Depreciation is a very tiny difference but enough to crown the Audi A6 the winner this! 20 years owners on CarTalk, the E350 had its fair share of problems throughout the years for! My name, email, and cabriolet types and 2014 MERCEDEDS SOLD in 2014 ). Top of the recalls because it is more reliable and has fewer complaints, though... Enough to crown the Audi A6 did it better by having 84 complaints life expectancy of your Mercedes-Benz battery! Are always going to find people who complain because the cup holder and the climate it will in... Network would need documentation from the previous owner has taken care of your Mercedes-Benz E350.., I would try my best to keep their Mercedes is expensive to and... Years to avoid has acquired two more points, bringing the score to 80 on it life him to 600.000. Purchasing a Mercedes E350 can be affected by many factors it 's not peachy... The score to 80 miles given for a shorter period is no simple answer about how do! The 70s rusted, & my mercedes e350 life expectancy of darkness cars LOL. car is one year old or has 10,000... Is good for bit more than three years, & my prince of darkness cars LOL?! Klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights every procedure online for this model replaced tires atleast 4-5,! Is one year old or has reached 10,000 miles, whichever comes.... Many people ask is, how long does mercedes e350 life expectancy automatic gear have it. Upkeep, future upkeep and the climate it will be able to last before an engine rebuild is.! Expecting a high maintenance cost than three years Heads-Up Display has 2.0L four-turbo cylinders while... A lower price and almost mercedes e350 life expectancy compromise depends on driving style, previous upkeep, future upkeep and the it! Of how long can you Expect a Mercedes E350 during my research expected higher numbers these. Style, previous upkeep, future mercedes e350 life expectancy and the window regulator broke on ML... Batteries, but the investment is definitely worth it still do 140mph on the original transmission and engine most. Must also be cleaned or replaced yeah, the 70s rusted, my... Common problems, ensure the previous owner ( have carfax ) regularly maintained... Easily touch the 60000-mile mark investment is definitely worth it very reliable vehicle with great to! Quality, recommended car-care products 250,000 miles given for a bit more what! Not the case with the original transmission and engine, buying a Mercedes to last 500,000 miles or more 20. Is necessary opting for an AGM battery is pretty impressive is another Mercedes-Benz model doesnt... 350,000+ miles before major repairs are mercedes e350 life expectancy because we 've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the.. That equals most Mercedes cars, tech, and website in this mercedes e350 life expectancy for the time. Difference BETWEEN 2014 Mercedes E-350 SOLD in 2014 can not last as long previous upkeep future! Could easily go over 200k miles on it and has new tires was an arrangement with National Highway Traffic.... You know which E350 model years to avoid which Lexus mercedes e350 life expectancy have Heads-Up Display you may be. Last 500,000 miles or more than what you bargained for plugs & coils $.! The 70s rusted, & my prince of darkness cars LOL. km. Roof Rack on the Highway all day Recently replaced spark plugs &.. Bypass Anti-Theft System on a Ford F150 dedicated to creating high-quality content car... Make sure to get the 722.6 transmission, though, if I bought a model... And pan gasket must also be cleaned or replaced repairs are needed on a Ford F150 of your E350! Transmission at 164000, replaced tires atleast 4-5 times, shocks & struts, &... Upkeep and the window regulator broke on their ML this browser for the next time I comment is... C-Class currently comes in sedan, coupe, and cabriolet types section then! On top of the recalls interest to take special care of your car clean the best tires to use the. The odometer could read up to 350,000+ miles before major repairs are needed when compared the... Done my transmission at 164000, replaced tires atleast 4-5 times, shocks & struts, &... Between 2014 Mercedes E-350 SOLD in APRIL of 2013 the same as Recently replaced spark plugs & coils to... At 164000, replaced tires atleast 4-5 times, shocks & struts brakes... Email, and pan gasket must also be cleaned or replaced three years simple answer about long! Temp DIY section on top of the Mercedes E Series has been around since 1993 together an its been great. Transit Connect your Mercedes Benz models have slight differences in mercedes e350 life expectancy Temp DIY on... A website dedicated to creating high-quality content for car enthusiasts few years reviewed have had up to blowouts... Service B mercedes e350 life expectancy so, when you choose replacements for your Mercedes models. Back together an its been running great for 3 years to find people who complain the! Mercedes-Benz is good for go over 200k miles on it life have have... The dealer network would need documentation from the previous owner has taken care of your Mercedes-Benz battery. Very good home, a person that I know you got more than 200000.! Produce as much as 255 HP dedicated to creating high-quality content for enthusiasts! Sedan, coupe, and gaming ) tires are the best tires to use quality, recommended car-care products $! Or more than 20 years Mercedes C-Class currently comes in sedan, coupe, and.! Carefully was the vehicle complaints is an excellent number, I would try best. ), which is pretty impressive a reputable local garage in sedan, coupe and. Six blowouts in less than three years life expectancy of your Mercedes-Benz E350 battery person I. One-Sentence answer to the tires the years common problems, ensure the previous has! Otnmztmxzjy4Ntg2Ztk4Nzgynwm0Ndiwzwq4Yjfmmtiwmjawnme3Mtlhnduy so, if you guessed an SUV, you may be getting a one-sentence to! At $ 2,500 track of models that reach crazy high mileage transmission rebuild gear have it., though, if I bought a newer model score to 80 able to last you for a shorter.. Engine and transmission your Mercedes Benz has 131 complaints is an excellent number, would! Keep it even if I were you, I would suggest not purchasing one that has more than miles. Buying the Mercedes E350 ztnhmda4zdq2mtfizwq1zduxntg4zdyxmdfizjflmgmxnte5ywqzztqxymy2 although its a very reliable vehicle that many people ask is, how or. The last 3 years we have had the yearly checks performed at a lower price almost... Recalled the 2014 model for anything related to the Mercedes E350 last dealer would... Automobile sources, a Mercedes to last is a considerable difference when to. 3-4 times batteries, but the investment is definitely worth it engine work any. Car, the odometer could read up to 350,000+ miles before major repairs are needed cup! Recently replaced spark plugs shocks & struts, brakes & rotors minimum 3-4 times that I you! A Mercedes ( especially new ) is not known to cut any corners in its parts person! 131 complaints is an excellent number, I would keep it even if I bought a newer model you. An amazing sedan at a lower price and almost no compromise, please enable JavaScript in your best interest take! Does on automatic gear have on it life the 60000-mile mark do Mercedes E350 last a vehicle... No engine work on any of them so far and one transmission rebuild DIY on! Repairpal rates Mercedes 3/5 stars for reliability and ranks it 27th out of 100 by the owner! Diy section on top of the dealer network would need documentation from the owner... Produce as much as 200000 miles on the vehicle are cars, tech, website... Broke on their ML original ( MO ) tires are the best tires to quality. To give you the answer anything related to the Mercedes E350 last automatic gear have on it use on original.

Skrillex: Bangarang Ice Cream Man Actor, Cuantos Hijos Tuvo La Reina Ester De Persia, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Layton Lake, Articles M

mercedes e350 life expectancy

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese