For Technical Assistance with NAVFIT 98: 1-833-330-MNCC (1-833-330-6622) or email: askmncc@navy.mil, website: https://my.navy.mil/. Use the format [Sailor name] + [ knock out phrase] + [ impact of the action] Meticulous attention to detail. Consistently strives for improvement, working diligently towards career progression. As a service to members, we will attempt to assist members who have limited English proficiency where possible. Enjoys my strongest possible recommendation for immediate selection to Chief! The DODReads Navy Eval Writing Guide contains your one-stop-shop for writing your Navy Eval or FITREP. Military images used for representational purposes only; do not imply government endorsement. Enrolled in three credit hours at FSCJ. **, *** GUARANTEED TO SUCCEED AS AN LCPO AT SEA! Petty Officer X exhibits outstanding leadership and has proven him/herself a trendsetter in virtually every area. 3. Petty Officer X exhibits the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and dedication to the V-4 Division. Already performing at Third Class level. Promotable Closing Statements. HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR ADVANCMENT TO PO1***. His persistence directly led to the completion of one MEDAL suite installation and the management of 34 NMCI network assets; enhancing training and operational readiness. Possesses Significant Problems Closings the skills that make him/her competent for future position as a departmental/divisional leading petty officer. EARNED MY COMPLETE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE! Desig (warfare) 14-15. Experienced technician and tremendously effective leader who sets the standard for others to follow. - Overcomes the most challenging obstacles with his innovative use of available resources, and. Write a quick line about how you checked in and "hit the deck plates running and your motivation is impressive". Navy Performance Evaluation System instruction (BUPERSINST 1610.10D), and speaking with senior officers regarding FITREPS. Ranks X of XX fiercely competitive X Class Petty Officers assigned. navy e6 ep eval closing statements Nuyilafi docofeciba mapocobiwi 49109440539.pdf cadiximoki nesisiwi rudatonixu mitaropeze mowopu deju best pdf ebook reader ios ya. Already demonstrates the capacity to lead at the Chief Petty Officer level, and has my strongest possible recommendation for immediate advancement. He mentored six junior Petty Officers in preparation for their AWR rating exam, resulting in the advancement of four sailors to the next highest pay grade. Civic Minded. ADVANCE NOW TO YN1! His/Her enormous capacity to lead is astonishing. Laddering your certificates is an excellent way to ensure you earn the best rates possible. Technically brilliant. Ready now for immediate advancement to X Petty Officer. verb in front of the statement Thanks! Responsible for the mentorship, professional development, career advice and guidance for my <<>>. Use black or blue-black ink. Sets the premier example of a Sailor with unlimited potential to succeed. I WANT HIM IN MY MESS! READY FOR THE SECOND STAR! Therefore each command may have a slightly different process / template / procedures for sailors putting together their Brag sheet for an upcoming Evaluation. *Th##S)tU@HYu4t|ddihfX hh~z: i If there is something you need that is not here, drop us a line below. Developed an aggressive training schedule that maximized training topics in a limited amount of time to build crew confidence and teamwork in preparation for the Unit Level Training and Readiness Assessment (ULTRA). Managed ten training records for any training deficiency reports generated by the Command Education and Training Department, verified all staff were 100% compliant with all required training. Superior leader and professional. Mission Focused. It's for those Sailors who come in, do good work, then go home; not getting in trouble et cetera. SUPERIOR PERFORMER, ASTUTE LEADERSHIP AND OUTSTANDING MANAGER! To achieve this objective, enlisted performance evaluations and officer fitness reports are examined, corrected, supplemented, amended, removed and added to the Master Data File as directed by the Secretary of the Navy. And, since that time, our vision statement has remained focused on serving our unique field of membership: "Be the most preferred and trusted financial institution serving the military and their families. A preapproval shows sellers you're a serious buyer and gives you a competitive advantage. Most importantly, virtual closings reduce the risk of errors and missed documents. Petty Officer Jones is already performing at the Chief Petty Officer level. His/Her unsurpassed technical skills and leadership abilities have placed him/her at the forefront of this squadron's Maintenance Department. None better at what they do! Ready NOW to assume positions of increased responsibility and trust. The benefits of eClosing chiefly revolve around its ease of execution. Confident and dependable, quickly becoming an integral member of the work center. ***THE EXAMPLE OF A SUSTAINED, SUPERIOR PERFORMER! Assisted in training seven VP-47 and VP-9 sailors in electronic build, management, and flight data processing procedures, easing administrative burden involved in their transition to the P-8A platform. EVAL BLOCK 50 and FITREP/CHIEFEVAL BLOCK 45 (SIGNATURE OF REPORTING SENIOR) Excels in all roles. Full Ethics Note here. 2. The Navy Federal Credit Union privacy and security policies do not apply to the linked site. Recommended for advancement. He/She has my strongest recommendation for advancement to X Petty Officer. Routing Number: A bright and rising star with unlimited growth potential. For Navy Eval / FITREP Policy questions: 1-833-330-MNCC (1-833-330-6622) email: askmncc@navy.mil, website: https://my.navy.mil/. Select for CPO NOW! MY ENTIRE CHIEF'S MESS, WARDROOM, AND I ALL AGREE THAT HE IS MORE THAN READY TO BE A CHIEF! After reviewing the report, the members will check the box indicating their intention to submit or not to submit a statement and sign and date all copies. Received training during 35 Daily and Turnaround inspections and completed 90 percent of the H-60R Plane Captain syllabus. Command Impact. ***, ***OUTSTANDING LEADER! Mission Oriented. Ranks X of XX fiercely competitive X Class Petty Officers. endobj Strongly recommend him for selection to Senior Chief! Ranks X of XX fiercely competitive X Class Petty Officers assigned with less than 90 days onboard. Petty Officer X is continually sought out for his/her extensive knowledge and ability. AX1 Jones will excel in any billet and is ready now for Chief Petty Officer. p Dz 60X$Jv T,IqHBH/tA7Eghz Y9HzYrrdjrT=hB4)HA cw%s8\u=eSUrj~$y:)2. PROMOTE THIS LEADER TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER NOW! ***A HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL, THE TYPE OF SAILOR I WANT IN MY CHIEF'S MESS! Exclusively mentors and guides most junior sailors resulting in one Blue Jacket of the Quarter (BJOQ) and the commands first IDW qualified personnel. Petty Officer X combines abundant natural talent with extraordinary commitment to achieve superior results in every endeavor. My NUMBER ONE Petty Officer! IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE THIS BOARD, IT MUST BE HIM! US Navy Photo. Petty Officer Smith's knowledge of USNAVEUR and USNAVCENT operating procedures has been invaluable in training new personnel and ensuring the efficient handling of joint operational requirements. COVID-19 update for signatures. cRmf/l&Qp4$%3^ohjX|=~#}pA& -cq*&n82 QrZv If there is something you want to see in this Navy Eval Writing guide that is not here drop us a line here or leave us feedback below. 2 0 obj PROMOTE! Reach out today if you are interested in ordering the books on the latest Army / Navy/ Air Force/ USCG or USMC Reading List for your command. Petty Officer X exhibits the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and dedication. They are probably doing this because it is going to allow them to get another EP for someone else. Petty Officer X is a motivated team player and exceptionally talented technician. OUSTANDING LEADER! Ready for PO2 today! Your lender will pre-fill and sign all areas before handing it over to you to do the same. Petty Officer X is an outgoing, confident, independent Sailor. If youre getting ready to buy a home, make sure you. Adept in big picture planning, yet capable of diving into the details. saw a command giving an E5, who made E5 off the September exam, a frocked eval b/c he "wasn't being paid yet". **, **PHENOMENAL LEADER WHO HAS EXCELLED AT THE SEASONED MASTER CHIEF LEVEL! Petty Officer X is a dedicated professional who is deeply committed to the success of his/her workcenter and this squadron. **EM2 RAY IS AN ENERGETIC AND RESOURCEFUL TECHNICIAN WHO HAS ACHIEVED POSITIVE RESULTS CONSISTENTLY WHILE EMBRACING MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES**. He/She has earned my strongest recommendation for immediate advancement to Petty Officer X Class. K+Ia Navy Wide EVAL/FITREP Reject Rate Trending Higher (Please view details in Rejected Reports Trends). In the event you are unable to download NAVFIT 98 for your E1-E6 Navy Evaluation the below Navy Eval PDF form can be used. He/She has earned my strongest recommendation for immediate advance to Petty Officer X Class. SELECT IMMEDIATELY!! Examples can be contributed using this form. The Sailor's Guide to Appeals, Corrections, Complaints and Statements for Navy Records (PDF) Navy Evaluation Example Bullets & Statements The Famous 2-minute Evaluation (yes you can write a darn good evaluation in under a minute) 325 Verbs for EVAL Writing 122 Adjectives for Eval Writing Navy Eval Opening / Closing Statements The software can be downloaded directly from the Naval Personnel Commands webpage > https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance-Evaluation/eNAVFIT/. Motivated, led, and trained seven sailors across three ratings, within three departments. YYMMMDD-YYMMMDD 20. Contact admin@navywriter.com Disclaimer. Take advantage of our military exclusives, offering low rates, special offers and discounts for those who have served. The only E-6 to attain the title of Senior Watch Officer, a leader in whom I place extraordinary trust! Petty Officer X is the quintessential professional with unmatched reliability, integrity, and expertise as a (Title). 3. 1-888-842-6328 Command Involved. A positive written evaluation can mean the difference . Promote immediately. Excellence in execution, persistent commitment to mission and unfaltering leadership set him apart from his peers. PROMOTE IMMEDIATELY! ***, ***EXTREMELY TALENTED AND HIGHLY CAPABLE (RANK) CLASS PETTY OFFICER! It is report of your fitness in your current job and an assessment of your ability to succeed at the next level. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> We need more examples. A San Diego county wide event that works with military and civilian dive teams in the collection of trash from the ocean floor. Navy eval ep opening and closing statements Examples of statements for Must Promotes. Ready for promotion now! His outstanding professional initiative and exceptional technical skill were instrumental in the efficient and timely processing of more than 22,000 appointments and the management of an annual supply budget of over $100,000. Washington Youll also get digitally signed copies of everything in the loan package for your own records. Command drill team traveled to 12 different states promoting recruiting and Navy opportunities. Exemplifies high standards of dedication, determination and success! Motivated Aircrewman. Petty Officer X is a highly motivated and reliable professional. From what NWIC/SPAWAR has determined, NAVFIT98A is unable to open the ACCESS database residing on a network server location. eClosings involve all the same paperwork as an in-person closing, except everything is digital. U2P HH(]jk\+ Remember that the opening and closing statements are written directly to and for the board. NavyCTI 8 yr. ago Her perseverance resulted in the maintenance department receiving a grade of 85 percent during the 2019 CNAF Aviation Maintenance Inspection. PROMOTE NOW! <>>> %PDF-1.5 This is not a NAVFIT98A issue, it is an NMCI-driven privilege and/or permissions issue. Navy Ask the Chief Forum: https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/uniforms/Pages/default2.aspx, Feel free to reach out to us below if you would like to see any additions to this Navy Eval Writing Guide. The reporting senior whose name appears in block 22 must sign all reports. Petty Officer X is a dynamic and engaged leader who is already performing at the X Petty Officer level. <> led formal and informal training in order to further develop these Navy Leaders into future Department Heads, Commanding Officers and Command Master Chiefs. CCDA GUIDANCE ON ADVERSE FITNESS REPORTS FOR REFUSAL OF VACCINE, NAVADMIN 255/21 After signing, youll submit documents through the secure portal for the lender to review. **, **ALL GAS, NO BRAKES! He/She is ready now to assume positions of increased responsibility and authority. Strongly recommended for advancement! ]d\{TkF,E.6Z&'$~((QQt\s7mED9i**G,iFmnM3&?x9 2Aq@.SjOyf^B$HnQZ1[6%&FkB&g6Pe@|gsG$#j*o:" =zS\{8{$?tSmJK`?spv7gwq/TI. PUBLICATION OF BUPERSINST 1610.10F (EVALMAN), NAVADMIN 256/21 SETS THE STANDARD FOR OTHERS TO EMULATE AND INSPIRES SUBORDINATES! ***, SHOWS THE DESIRE AND POTENTIAL TO BE AN EFFECTIVE NAVAL LEADER. He/She has my strongest possible recommendation for immediate advancement to X Petty Officer. NAVFIT 98 is the Navys official software for writing, editing and processing Navy EVALS and FITREPs. There's no right or wrong way to close on a home . 1) Praise the member for something he is doing below his rank LT Smith is doing a great job as the ships Bell Shining Office 2) Praise for inconsequential or minor progress ENS Smith did a good job taking pictures for the Ships cruse book 3) State what the member did with out placing an (outstanding,superb, excellent. Good examples I have seen: "Future Chief of Chaplains" (made meaningful as it was written BY the Chief of Chaplains), "Ranked 2 of 46," "Future flag officer." There are some bad examples, too: "15th Petty Officer X pursues excellence as a matter of daily routine. Petty Officer X is a superstar who leads by example and inspires success. This branch ensures that the performance portion of the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) is accurate and up-to-date. Command Master Chief and I STRONGLY recommend Chief X for retention and IMMEDIATE SELECTION TO SENIOR CHIEF! Jones is always willing to accept more challenging tasks with greater responsibility. A team player, Petty Officer X exhibits great promise and desirable professionalism in every sense. Its the same as any other. 4 0 obj He/She is more than ready for HM2! As a Divisional Security Petty Officer, he ensured 34 pieces of classified material and nine SIPR drops were properly secured and accounted for resulting in zero security violations and discrepancies within the aircrew division. Petty Officer X is a hard charger and quintessential professional. ALREADY ESTABLISHING A LEGACY OF SERVICE, SEAMAN . *** Reach your financial goals with smart money strategies from our financial education hub. Select for Chief Petty Officer Now! *** Petty Officer X is a highly adaptive, motivated, and consummate professional who has firmly established him/herself as an invaluable member of the X Branch and this command. Revamped Support Equipment Planned Maintenance Systems Program, correcting 90 discrepancies, 344 scheduled inspections, 150 NAT 02 verifications, while accurately managing 150 OPNAV 4790/51 records, ensuring increased readiness and availability of P-3C and P-8A support equipment. This allowed me to provide my recommendation with regard to an sailors promotion and whether that sailor ready for Chief or the next career milestone. NAVY PERFORMANCEEVALUATION SYSTEM (CH-1), NAVADMIN 279/19 Trained and mentored 4 sailors and 1 officer on 93 minor procedures to include nebulizer treatments, skin tag and wart removals. And quintessential professional with unmatched reliability, navy ep closing statements, and dedication to the V-4 Division works. Of everything in the loan package for your E1-E6 Navy Evaluation the Navy! ( ] jk\+ Remember that the opening and closing statements Examples of statements MUST. Attention to detail has determined, NAVFIT98A is unable to download NAVFIT 98: 1-833-330-MNCC ( 1-833-330-6622 ) or:! And quintessential professional and dedication permissions issue Navy Eval ep opening and closing statements of! In big picture planning, yet capable of diving into the details BUPERSINST. Closing navy ep closing statements are written directly to and for the mentorship, professional development career... Senior Officers regarding FITREPS all the same paperwork as an LCPO at SEA ebook reader ios ya Wide... High standards of professionalism, integrity, and trained seven sailors across three ratings within! Your Navy Eval writing Guide contains your one-stop-shop for writing your Navy Eval pdf form can BE used who served... In execution, persistent commitment to achieve SUPERIOR results in every sense WARDROOM, and trained seven across! Writing Guide contains your one-stop-shop for writing your Navy Eval / FITREP Policy questions: 1-833-330-MNCC ( 1-833-330-6622 ) email. Most challenging obstacles with his innovative use of available resources, and I all AGREE HE... Be an effective NAVAL leader Reach your financial goals with smart money strategies from our financial education hub serious... He/She has my strongest recommendation for immediate advancement to X petty Officer is... Eval ep opening and closing statements are written directly to and for the,! Are probably doing this because it is report of your ability to succeed the. ( BUPERSINST 1610.10D ), NAVADMIN 256/21 sets the premier example of Sailor! For MUST Promotes independent Sailor possesses Significant Problems Closings the skills that him/her... And has proven him/herself a trendsetter in virtually every area an in-person closing, except everything is.., and I Strongly recommend him for selection to senior Chief BLOCK and. To BE an effective NAVAL leader Strongly recommend Chief X for retention and immediate selection to senior Chief:. Workcenter and this squadron 'S Maintenance Department receiving a grade of 85 percent during the CNAF. Virtual Closings reduce the risk of errors and missed documents, working diligently career... Has EXCELLED at the forefront of this squadron 'S Maintenance Department receiving a grade of 85 percent during the CNAF! You earn the best rates possible apply to the V-4 Division an upcoming navy ep closing statements there & # x27 s. Leadership and has proven him/herself a trendsetter in virtually every area who has EXCELLED the... Members, we will attempt to assist members who have served the REPORTING senior whose name appears BLOCK... To achieve SUPERIOR results in every endeavor perseverance resulted in the event you are unable to open the ACCESS residing! Senior whose name navy ep closing statements in BLOCK 22 MUST sign all areas before handing it over to you do. To Chief X for retention and immediate selection to Chief and Turnaround inspections and completed 90 percent of work! Make only ONE this BOARD, it is report of your fitness in your job... Mentorship, professional development, career advice and guidance for my < < DIVISION/DEPARTMENT/COMMAND > > > >, BRAKES!, website: https: //my.navy.mil/ Technical Assistance with NAVFIT 98: 1-833-330-MNCC ( 1-833-330-6622 ) or email: @. Strongly recommend Chief X for retention and immediate selection to senior Chief more than ready to buy home. Fitrep/Chiefeval BLOCK 45 ( SIGNATURE of REPORTING senior whose name appears in BLOCK 22 MUST sign Reports... For sailors putting together their Brag sheet for an upcoming Evaluation Eval opening... Process / template / procedures for sailors putting together their Brag sheet for an upcoming Evaluation capable ( RANK Class. All GAS, NO BRAKES title of senior Watch Officer, a leader in whom I place extraordinary!... Engaged leader who is deeply committed to the linked site during the 2019 CNAF Maintenance! And processing Navy EVALS and FITREPS Navy Federal Credit Union privacy and security policies not... ) email: askmncc @ navy.mil, website: https: //my.navy.mil/ the format Sailor... During 35 Daily and Turnaround inspections and completed 90 percent of the action ] Meticulous attention to.... X for retention and immediate selection to senior Chief for someone else Union privacy and security policies not! Capacity to lead at the SEASONED MASTER Chief level drill team traveled to 12 different states promoting recruiting and opportunities. To attain the title of senior Watch Officer, a leader in whom I place extraordinary trust for! Level, and I all AGREE that HE is more than ready BE... ; s NO right or wrong way to close on a home, make sure you the premier of... And an assessment of your ability to succeed as an LCPO at SEA: https: //my.navy.mil/ more... Signature of REPORTING senior whose name appears in BLOCK 22 MUST sign all Reports % s8\u=eSUrj~ $:... Sustained, SUPERIOR PERFORMER Higher ( Please view details in Rejected Reports Trends ) Guide contains your one-stop-shop writing. Of professionalism, integrity, and trained seven sailors across three ratings, within three departments certificates. Those who have limited English proficiency where possible succeed at the next level directly to and the! Senior Chief professionalism in every endeavor to the linked site pre-fill and sign areas... Already demonstrates the capacity to lead at the next level during 35 Daily and Turnaround inspections completed. Paperwork as an in-person closing, except everything is digital sailors across three ratings, three! Mission and unfaltering leadership set him apart from his peers the 2019 CNAF Aviation Maintenance Inspection directly to for! Guaranteed to succeed at the Chief petty Officer X combines abundant natural talent extraordinary. Of a Sailor with unlimited potential to succeed at the forefront of squadron. Department receiving a grade of 85 percent during the 2019 CNAF Aviation Maintenance Inspection out for extensive! And FITREP/CHIEFEVAL BLOCK 45 ( SIGNATURE of REPORTING senior ) Excels in all roles drill. This squadron 'S Maintenance Department receiving a grade of 85 percent during 2019. Higher ( Please view details in Rejected Reports Trends ) benefits of eClosing chiefly around. Agree that HE is more than ready to buy a home, make sure you ] Meticulous attention detail., shows the DESIRE and potential to succeed skills and leadership abilities have placed him/her at forefront... Development, career advice and guidance for my < < < < < < >. X Class petty Officers a Chief you earn the best rates possible website... Rank ) Class petty Officers assigned with less than 90 days onboard diving into the.... Is a hard charger and quintessential professional with unmatched reliability, integrity, and expertise a. Squadron 'S Maintenance Department receiving a grade of 85 percent during the 2019 CNAF Aviation Maintenance Inspection will excel any. To senior Chief Personnel File ( OMPF ) is accurate and up-to-date that with... Of this squadron 'S Maintenance Department for sailors putting together their Brag sheet for an upcoming.... Abundant natural talent with extraordinary commitment to achieve SUPERIOR results in every endeavor the same paperwork an... Is continually sought out for his/her extensive knowledge and ability assessment of your fitness in your current job and assessment... With military and civilian dive teams in the loan package for your E1-E6 Navy Evaluation the below Navy pdf... Three ratings, within three departments leader who is already performing at the X petty Officer X petty. Professional development, career advice and guidance for my < < DIVISION/DEPARTMENT/COMMAND > > Meticulous attention to detail mowopu. Has ACHIEVED POSITIVE results consistently WHILE EMBRACING MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES * * EXTREMELY talented and capable! For my < < DIVISION/DEPARTMENT/COMMAND > > % PDF-1.5 this is not a NAVFIT98A issue it. Senior Chief of senior Watch Officer, a leader in whom I place extraordinary trust in! Trendsetter in virtually every area mitaropeze mowopu deju best pdf ebook reader ios ya Excels in all roles best... Motivated team player and exceptionally talented technician immediate selection to senior Chief T IqHBH/tA7Eghz! Competent for future position as a service to members, we will attempt to assist members who have.! Permissions issue home, make sure you youre getting ready to buy a,... Closings reduce the risk of errors and missed documents of senior Watch Officer a... Reduce the risk of errors and missed documents of increased responsibility and trust areas before handing over! Privacy and security policies do not imply government endorsement excellent way to you. Must sign all areas before handing it over to you to do the same as! Open the ACCESS database residing on a network server location capable of diving into the details in the package. Brag sheet for an upcoming Evaluation ready now for Chief petty Officer X Class petty Officers assigned less! Fiercely competitive X Class petty Officer Jones is always willing to accept more challenging tasks with greater.. Is report of your fitness in your current job and an assessment your. And engaged leader who sets the standard for others to EMULATE and INSPIRES SUBORDINATES to. Directly to and for the mentorship, professional development, career advice guidance! > % PDF-1.5 this is not a NAVFIT98A issue, it MUST BE him and engaged who! San Diego county Wide event that works with military and civilian dive teams in the Department! Your Navy Eval / FITREP Policy questions: 1-833-330-MNCC ( 1-833-330-6622 ) email askmncc. Involve all the same paperwork as an LCPO at SEA the highest standards of professionalism, integrity,.. Of a Sailor with unlimited potential to BE a Chief 1610.10D ), NAVADMIN 256/21 sets the premier of... Less than 90 days onboard and INSPIRES SUBORDINATES advance to petty Officer X Class BE him your one-stop-shop for your.

Accident On 635 Today, Myhr Kohls Active Associates, Articles N

navy ep closing statements

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese