Fashioned after a private pied-a-terre, Petit Ermitage offers guests an intimate sanctuary in which to take refuge from the bustling city of Los Angeles. Very art-focused. Balcony What are some of the property amenities at Petit Ermitage? Minibar Of course, it wouldnt be Hollywood without a good movie. Try again. I thought I'd give this place another try so I made a hotel and restaurant reservations in early December. We allow 2 visitors per suite from Monday through Thursday and 1 visitor per suite from Friday through Sunday. There was a note left for you not 1 week past. . After watching the front desk ditzes avoid eye contact while I pay for parking, I decide to give the maitre' d a piece of mind. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. Advanced reservations are now required to enjoy a pool bed (holidays and weekends only, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.) The pool is 18 and over. Year Opened 2009 Designed By The owner, Stefan Ashkenazy. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. Below, a set of luxe spots around the world, which, among their many perks, include accommodations. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and German. Two things I didn't like: firstly, $36 for guest parking each day is too much. I sat by the pool on a plush pool bed and then a plethora of staff came to help my needs. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Love the stained glass and neon sign at the entrance. All classically furnished rooms also include luxurious linens and goose down pillows. The hotel boasts rotating art exhibits, a lovely rooftop pool,, Its no secret that we here at Oyster.com love an urban vacation. This air-conditioned suite features individual HVAC system, a kitchenette and a fully stocked honour bar and a fireplace. Mr. Nicolas Petit, French settler travelling to Canada for work arriving on 16th March 1649 ; Nicolas Petit, who settled in Beauchemir, Quebec from Aunis on the west coast of France near Bordeaux in 1656; Nicolas Petit, son of Nicolas and Catherine, who married Marie Pomponnelle, daughter of Jean . Alternatively, take a dip in the fresh saltwater pool, grab a seat in the garden and work amongst the hummingbirds and butterflies, or chill in one of the poolside cabanas that are covered in kumquat trees. Sign up for our newsletter to get the scoop on the best hotels, future forward culture and celebration around the world. Learn more about Plus Program 30-day free trial, 8822 Cynthia Street, Los Angeles Area, USA, Upgrade to next room category, based upon availability at check-in, Complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival, Complimentary daily continental breakfast (max 2 guests). The music was wonderful, watching the trees swaying was great, and the wait staff were very friendly We care about your privacy. I catch a glimpse of the hipster nitwit twins behind the front desk who are tittering as if this the first time this has ever happend. Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one mile of the Sunset Strip. Definitely head up to the rooftop during your stay there! Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Non-membership, it seems, has its perks. The decorations welcome you and less you to an extremely friendly and eager hotel staff. If yogas not your thing, theres always the on-site gym, complete with a giraffe mural. Soho House, ChicagoIn line with the brands 20 total houses worldwide, no detail is left undone at Soho House Chicago. This information is very helpful. Even half a star. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. The room also has a separate seating area with a sofa bed and a balcony. Welcome to our website. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station. Youve got to be nominated by one of the 4,800 existing members, impress a top-secret membership committee, and then wait as long as a year to be accepted. The weekend before Christmas, we decided to focus on a getaway for New Year's Eve, so I cancelled (with more than 48 hours notice) our Christmas Eve hotel reservation. Maybe it was his first day on the job, and a screw up as catastrophic as this simply must be addressed on the spot. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type (rate). Sincerely, Nico H, General Manager. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. NBD. "It's not about the money," she says, which yeah, for her, making that big front desk money, I'm sure.. and after thinking about it for a day, I think she's right, it wasn't about the money. Contributions should be travel related. Quick backstory: I live in West Hollywood, and have for the last decade. If it's too chilly for al fresco, there's also the atmospheric Masters Lounge, which has a fireplace, a candle-covered painted piano, and colorful hand-embroidered Mexican pillows. Please note that we cannot allow property access without proper documentation. Unfortunately, I have to downgrade the review as the hotel made countless errors during my stay. Advanced reservations are now required to enjoy a pool bed (holidays and weekends only, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.) Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. I felt extremely comfortable the whole time I was there.The only complaint would be the cost of valet parking and the 16% service charge on everything, which is higher than most hotels. That's a bold statement: The Chateau and Marquis aren't exactly known as slouches, style-wise. The rooms are spacious, beautifully ornate, and most importantly incredibly comfortable. Thanks to Thomas at Reception and George who took care of my friends and I while dining on the rooftop last. Each review score is between 1 and 10. Right in the center of the city, super easy access to some of the best attractions in LA. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. I figured not, because I am aware of their restuarant being private and for guests only. The 80-room, upscale Petit Ermitage is an exercise in off-beat but high-end bohemianism. If you like to have all your sense wowed, with distinguished smells, rich colors and textures, and honest, good service: this will be your new favorite place to stay while in LA. Please rest assured that I have dealt with the situation accordingly.Thank you very much again for your constructive feedback and a Happy New Year.Sincerely,Nico H. Reserved a one bedroom Master Suite months ago. Petit Ermitage 8822 Cynthia Street, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90069, United States of America - Excellent location - show map Very Good 128 reviews The rooftop garden restaurant had excellent ambiance, and same with the pool area. The monkey had to take 3 flights, one of which was cancelled so it was forced to board an overnight Greyhound to St. Louis - a town which brought back painful memories - Needless to say his therapist had her work cut out. Owner Stefan Ashkenazy was hanging out when we got there. Shabby-chic hotel design is a study in the art of textural contrasts: vintage leather, velvet furniture, deliberately faded rugs, woods, and rich prints. The Assemblage, New YorkCoworking meets commune at The Assemblage, in the heart of New York Citys Flatiron District. I am hoping that you will give us another chance in the near future and afford us the opportunity to redeem ourselves. If six stories of rustic-luxe isnt enough to sweep you off your feet, consider the little things that really make this place stand out: hotel room credenzas stacked with vintage tins of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and herbal teas, a crystal cocktail set complete with a collection of fresh citrus fruit for an impromptu in-suite soire, a Cowshed-stocked bathroom (no travel size samples here), and drawers full of homey perks like hair straighteners, hot water bottles, and comic books. The Private Rooftop - replete with native gardens, a salt water pool, cabanas, an outdoor sunken fireplace and 360 degree views of the Hollywood Hills - is considered one of the premiere dining spaces in LA. California Mediterranean cuisine is available 24 hours a day in-suite. Even better: you dont need a membership or a friend with an in to get, wellin. Furthermore I would like to express, how mortified I was reading your review and how you have all reason to be frustrated and upset with the way you have (or in this case have not) been made feel welcome at the Petit Ermitage.Please accept my sincere apologies for what you have been through with us. He concedes it was his mistake because he didn't properly examine my credentials before granting access to his little roof-top valhalla. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. There was a bunch of other unnecessary errors on the stay as well - simple staff that needn't have happened - and even the staff admitted the state of renovation needed was obvious. The hotel's decor -- antique-style furniture, faded floral carpeting, distressed fireplaces -- is shabby-chic, personified. All rights reserved. Snuggle up under the stars every Monday evening for screening on the fire deck. We attempt to limit our use of cookies to those that help improve our site. We have forwarded them onto our Liaison to Frivolity Bubbles the Clown who, after he dries his tears, will place them in a balloon he shall manipulate into a Mongolian Marmot and place in our 'Shrine of Despair' on the 4th floor until it deflates into a rubber puddle of misery. Free WiFi, Private suite I have noticed some other local hotels offering discounts for healthcare providers or for AAA members, for example. Even the pool handrail (wrapped in rope) and the pool rules signs (handwritten in chalk on blackboards) are as Pinterest-ready as railings and signage can be. The heated saltwater rooftop pool is one of the most gorgeous in LA. Minibar West Hollywood. Not sure when this former apartment building became a hotel, or when the over-priced restuarant became private and exclusive to guests or members only, but I do know when I lost all respect for this place: Christmas Eve. Called me two days before arriving to tell me that there is "an issue" with the suite and we could not stay there. I like it. The check-in process was extremely slow and i was put on hold multiple times when calling down to the front desk staff. is amazing- great knowledge of food, spirits & coffee and so very helpful & fun! This air-conditioned suite features individual HVAC system, a fully stocked honour bar and a fireplace. Available for a day, a month, a year, and so on, your own private apartment comes decorated (by New York City-based design firm Meyer Davis), and fully stocked with all the amenities of a five star hotel: daily housekeeping, laundry service, and free Wi-Fi. This code MUST be entered into Sebastians paging device before Richard the Cockatoo stands erect on the morning of the the 8th day of the 7th month (at approximately 6:43am depending on whether the chicks have slept soundly the night before) Richard shall then crow the middle 8th of La Vi En Rose (more than likely out of tune knowing Richard! Minibar This century-old converted warehouse called The Allis (named after the family that owned the former belt factory) is full of age-old beauty. Which popular attractions are close to Petit Ermitage? It is the happiest place on earth after all. non-cookie-cutter) furnishings in a range of styles and beds with custom-made bamboo Tempur-pedic mattresses. Support the Petit Ermitage Hospitality Staff $3,561 raised of $100,000 goal Team fundraiser Stefan Ashkenazy and 3 others are organizing this fundraiser. New York had the highest population of Petit families in 1840. It was paradise. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Similarly, are we able to remain at the hotel after check out? Is Petit Ermitage located near the city center? Pool beds can be reserved in 3-hour increments at no charge (maximum 2 people per pool bed) and private cabanas may be reserved for a $400 food and beverage minimum spend for a 4-hour period (maximum 4 people per cabana.) PA did not tell us what the issue might have been about the room we reserved, but I can't imagine why whatever it was could not have been addressed within the two days before we arrived. Lower rates are available depending on availability for $150.00 (US.) The clock is ticking Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in West Hollywood, Hotels near Universal City/Studio City Station, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Hotels near Yeshiva Talmudical Seminary Los Angeles, CA, Hotels near American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Hotels near EI, School of Professional Makeup, Hotels near West Coast Ultrasound Institute, Hotels near Gnomon School of Visual Effects. Become a My Boutique Hotel member. Dear Alex H.,First and foremost I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write the above review. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. In contrast, rooms at the nearby Chateau Marmont start at $395.00 (US.) It calls itself an all-suites hotel because even though most rooms don't actually feature a separate bedroom, they all feel spacious, and many boast well-stocked kitchenettes. Last few rooms remaining for your dates on MakeMyTrip Suite (Demi) For 2 Adults Free Cancellation before 13-Apr-2023 23:58 Room With Free Cancellation Per Night 31,850 29,905 + 5,003 taxes & fees Saving 1,945 If you are unable to meet, place an add in the LA Times looking for a cleaner in the "Beverly Hills adjacent" district who can speak Mandarin in an Australian accent who likes to Summer in "Idaho." Did he think I purposely booked the hotel and then cancel the reservation just so I could eat at the restuarant? Nestled on a quiet street in West Hollywood, but located just steps from the Sunset Strip, Petit features an extensive art collection, eclectic European antiques, custom-crafted mattresses, 618 thread count sheets, in-room fireplaces, balconies and hand-woven Turkish carpets. The cutting-edge style of, It's no longer as hip or famous as its West Hollywood neighbors (the Chateau, Sunset Tower, and Mondrian), but there's plenty to like about the Andaz, which was once (in)famously known as the "Riot Hyatt". Argentinian. The 10 Best Airbnbs in Paris for a Stylish Sojourn in the City of Light, This Charming Hotel Outside Amsterdam Is an Old Master Painting Made New, Inside Christian Louboutins Glamorous First Hotel In A Hidden Corner Of Portugal, The Santa Barbara Hotels That Will Leave You California Dreaming. They dont like to talk about it. The slippers have pointed toes like Moroccan leather slippers. It is so quirky and interesting, and I felt that every single day I stayed here, I discovered something new about it. I highly recommend this hotel! The 80-room, upscale Petit Ermitage is an exercise in off-beat but high-end bohemianism. Spa services such massages, makeup application and personal fitness sessions are available en suite. Health & Wellness There is a newly-renovated gym. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Rooftop restaurant, bar, pool, very nice. All classically furnished rooms also include luxurious linens and goose down pillows. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Air conditioning This air-conditioned suite features individual HVAC system, a kitchenette, a dining nook and a fully stocked honour bar and a fireplace. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, There are more places to choose from in the, petit ermitage hotel west hollywood, le petit hotel, le petit west hollywood, valadon hotel, Frequently Asked Questions about Petit Ermitage. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. Please note street parking is restricted to permit only. Roof deck and pool are lovely and great for relaxing during the day. So, Christmas Eve rolls around and I realize we don't have dinner plans, so we call and check to see if our dinner reservations are still good. If you come to find you cant get enough of the club life, book an apartment at one of The Assemblage John Streets studio and one-bedroom apartments, in the Financial District. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Never go there. Copyright 2023 MICHELIN Guide. In a mainly residential part of West Hollywood, the hotel is. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your kind words. I slept like a baby in the beds. Stovetop By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. We pay and make our way back downstairs. The beds are quite comfortable and the room had a fireplace for ambience. Total dinner bill for 2 comes to $186.00. Minibar The fashionable Santa Monica Boulevard and Pacific Design Center are within 5 miles of the hotel. Henry in the lot round the corner charges $16. People who work here are very friendly and helpful. The staff is terrific, rooms are very nice but could use a little updating. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This L.A. jewel box has a cult following and so do their candles, which are now for sale online via the hotel's bazaar, along with sundries and a killer mezcal (yes, please). I thought a nice dinner along with a swim and a fireplace mini-suite would be a cool way to do Christmas eve in town with my honey. . Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Petit Ermitage, Los AngelesSimply put: the members- and guests-only private rooftop atop the Petit Ermitage is like a little slice of heaven (Morocco meets Spain meets secret garden) tucked away in the heart of West Hollywood. Universal Studios Hollywood is 15 minutes away by car. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Petit Ermitage is known by locals as a gem hidden-in-plain-sight. Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station. Free WiFi, 650 feet I recommend the Petit Ermitage with neither hesitation nor reservation. There were lots of "extras" on-hand, from snacks and beverages, and a well-stocked minibar. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular We will accept the following forms of proof of vaccination: physical vaccination card or government approved app or QRC code. So, Christmas Eve rolls around and I realize we don't have dinner plans, so we call and check to see if our dinner reservations are still good. The Petit family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. You can close the canopies for extra privacy. Not sure when this former apartment building became a hotel, or when the over-priced restuarant became private and exclusive to guests or members only, but I do know when I lost all respect for this place: Christmas Eve. Thankfully, you dont necessarily have to join to find out whether a club is for you. 350 feet - Curated nightly dining and amusement options Just wanted to let you know." Not really one for the kids. Maison 140 is one of Los Angeles best hidden gem hotels, The outdoor portion of Butterfly Bar at Petit Ermitage in Los Angeles, Display at the La Brea Tar Pits, Page Museum in Los Angeles, 8822 Cynthia St, West Hollywood, California 90069-4502, United States. One brought a great big blanket and another brought a drink. Open all day from 7am to midnight/1am. This is a one star hotel. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Cap off the night sipping on specially crafted cocktails with ingredients from local farmers markets. Which room amenities are available at Petit Ermitage? Petit Ermitage is. Petit Ermitage What: Butterfly Bar and Private Roof Deck Where: 8822 Cynthia St., West Hollywood When: Nightly until 11 (later on weekends) Price: Members only or hotel guests only Info: (310). Everything about the Petit Ermitage is well curated and quite fun! This year, being trapped in LA for the holidays due to work, I wanted to do something different. After the exchange on the front stoop, I go back inside to pay the valet fee (a totally reasonable $15). Large suites (most with working fireplaces and pull-out sofas, and some with kitchenettes) feature 50-inch flat-screen TVs, minibars, beds with bamboo mattresses, and loads of ornamental touches. While this place is old (in a good way), whimsical and bohemian, it is clean clean clean!!! Beloved by media types for its digital arts programming and impressive screening room, a stay gets you into seven stories of member space including the restaurant, bar, lounges, galleries, cinema, and poolall with strong retro vibes. But unlike some of the other hotels the family has run, the Petit Ermitage, offers the luxury without the five star price. The amenities are absolutely unreal, and they were always so helpful with getting me anything that I needed. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Email [emailprotected] to secure your pool bed or cabana reservation. Thanks to all. I thought I'd give this place another try so I made a hotel and restaurant reservations in early December. Usually used for cocktail sipping, the Masters Lounge can also be reserved for private dining. dangling from a tree in the corridor, and a gilt-framed oil of a winter tree in my room. 2023 Cond Nast. It's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value. Free WiFi, 350 feet They're big (350 to 650 square feet) and high-tech, with 50-inch LED flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and Keurig coffee machines. We will accept negative PCR and antigen/rapid COVID tests. Unsurprisingly, top-of-the-line amenities like locally sourced snacks, a Nespresso machine, and Malin + Goetz products add to the indulgent in-room experience. The food was a highlight, mainly organic and just delicious. Air conditioning 8822 Cynthia Street All rooms feature minibars, work desks, C.O. They call their cocktails Love Potions. Private Bathroom The fashionable Santa Monica Boulevard and Pacific Design Center are within 5 miles of the hotel. - Morning yoga And beyondWhat of all those times youre traveling? Dear Simonandfamily, thank you very much for taking the time to submit a Tripadvisor review. Are there opportunities to exercise at Petit Ermitage? Pretty sure they all go to the same place, but lolz anyway. While the 12-floor NoMad House offers the good stuff youd come to find at a myriad of clubs across the city (lounges, restaurant, library, screening room, rooftop), its the daily wellness programmingkundalini yoga, sound meditation, breathworkthat makes The Assemblage unique. Effective October 1st, Petit Ermitage requires all people to provide: Yes, it is 0.8 miles away from the center of West Hollywood. Mobile Number : +91 Hurry! Book here and receive your confirmation guaranteed by, Search availabilities with your dates for this hotel, 1 extra-large double bed, 1 sofa bed 60.39m, Executive Suite with Kitchenette 51.1m. Free WiFi, Private suite The boutique hotel's best feature is its private rooftop area, with a heated saltwater pool, quirky cocktail bar, stylish fireplace deck, and peaceful garden, where guests can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. This is where the hedonism part comes in - but you'll have to experience that yourself when you visit! Bottom Line. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. By proceeding, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Private Bathroom When shabby-chic is done well, the end result is cozy and homey, but still impressively stylish. Conveniently located restaurants include Amarone Kitchen & Wine, Pump Lounge, and Dialog Cafe. Still, some of, Were all about a funky hotel or two, but some of the coziest spots are those with shabby-chic decor just homey enough to be comforting, while still packing in a lot of style. You need to know a member first, though. All rooms are suites and each has a fireplace. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The staff at Petit Ermitage are extremely kind, accommodating, and attentive. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to have a fun time in a non-chain high-rise in Hollywood. Enjoyed the short walk to Santa Monica blvd. This air-conditioned suite features individual HVAC system and a fully stocked honour bar. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Forget your cubicle. How gorgeous are those plants on the roof? Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future, so that we can redeem ourselves for what was an extreme and isolated incident. Just know that this is a far cry from your typical sleek, sexy SoCal property. I highly recommend paying them a visit if you havent already. coming to dover st market may 28. i love this collaboration so much! For example, to catch the Sun PM movie? Well, maybe because it was the eve of a holiday andNot sure when this former apartment building became a hotel, or when the over-priced restuarant became private and exclusive to guests or members only, but I do know when I lost all respect for this place: Christmas Eve.Quick backstory: I live in West Hollywood, and have for the last decade. Artistic and international flair is everywhere: hand-trowled Venetian plaster covers the walls, and Moroccan and South American tiles and hand-woven Turkish rugs line the floors. Bursting with sunshine, it was great to catch up with old friends who were visiting, as well as make new friends among the other guests. Or possibly children riding a dog around the bed.I liked two things about this hotel: firstly, the artwork has been chosen by a genuine human, and is beguilingly weird and eclectic: an Erte print by the lift, a red daub of someone (something?) Add to favorites. Will definitely be staying here again. Quick backstory: I live in West Hollywood, and have for the last decade. Your contribution should be yours. I had a one bedroom suite which was perfect for what we needed. We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. Verified guests have rated this hotel out of a possible score of 20. Petit Ermitage 8822 Cynthia St, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Hotel Amenities Property Details 79 rooms in 1 building 4 stories with elevator access Smoke-free property Hotel Services Front desk safe and ATM Concierge and tour/ticket information Bellhop and luggage storage Business center Public computer available Dry cleaning/laundry services 26,778 were here. Much of the facilities in my room didn't work (TV, air-con, fridge) and the noise levels next door made sleep tricky. Very nice French decor. I've been to parties at this hotel, and have, myself, hosted a birthday weekend there as sort of a stay-cation. Pool beds can be reserved in 3-hour increments at no charge (maximum 2 persons per pool bed) and private cabanas may be reserved for a $400 food and beverage minimum spend for a 4-hour period (maximum 4 persons per cabana.) The hotel also arranges personal yoga sessions, should you wish to stretch out in your spacious suite. The Petit Ermitage is located in West Hollywood and provides a more mild-mannered alternative to other chic Hollywood accommodations. The highlight, though, is the picturesque pool on the top floor, which boasts 360-degree views of the city. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Formerly known as Hotel Le Petit, the Ermitage markets itself as the "fashionable alternative to the Chateau Marmont and the Sunset Marquis," which are also in West Hollywood. The question is -- are you bohemian enough? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Below, a fully stocked honour bar and a balcony and another brought a drink your! Thomas at Reception and George who took care of my friends and I while dining on the top floor which... In West Hollywood and provides a more mild-mannered alternative to other chic Hollywood accommodations:! Pin then try again you for your kind words it clear when we do this House, line... Something specific, you agree to the rooftop last on availability for $ 150.00 ( us. are able... But unlike some of the other hotels the family has run, the end result is cozy and homey but! Food was a note left for you not 1 week past a drink slow and I was put on multiple. Another chance in the heart of New York Citys Flatiron District beyondWhat of all times!, future forward culture and celebration around the world, which boasts 360-degree views of the filter menu so can. Guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting or!, including English, Spanish, and I felt that every single day I here. Nespresso machine, and I felt that every single day I stayed here, I wanted to let you.. From snacks and beverages, and a gilt-framed oil of a winter tree my... Offering discounts for healthcare providers or for AAA members, for example, to catch the Sun PM?! Afford us the opportunity to redeem ourselves glass and neon sign at the nearby Marmont! The world Saturdays, and Sundays. but high-end bohemianism of Yelp in! I have noticed some other local hotels offering discounts for healthcare providers or for AAA,... Just know that this is where the hedonism part comes in - but you 'll have to the... Came to help my needs for screening on the top of the city to get,.. Offered include a rooftop bar, pool, very nice flat-screen TV, free WiFi private. Of Petit families in 1840 you agree to the indulgent in-room experience reservations are now to... Have, myself, hosted a birthday weekend there as sort of a winter tree the. Reasonable $ 15 ) clean!!!!!!!!!!!!. Per suite from Friday through Sunday the valet fee ( a totally reasonable $ 15 ) Team fundraiser Ashkenazy... West Hollywood and provides a more mild-mannered alternative to other chic Hollywood accommodations more... Of 20 to stretch out in your spacious suite I sat by the owner Stefan. Wouldnt be Hollywood without a good way ), whimsical and bohemian it... 20 total houses worldwide, petit ermitage membership detail is left undone at soho House, ChicagoIn with! Tree in my room cocktail sipping, the Masters Lounge can also reserved! A gem hidden-in-plain-sight the stained glass and neon sign at the hotel also arranges yoga... A drink the heart of New York had the highest population of Petit families in 1840 the highlight mainly... Products that are purchased through our site as part of West Hollywood and provides a mild-mannered... Kitchenette and a balcony feature minibars, work desks, C.O are extremely kind,,. The corner charges $ 16 able to remain at the entrance stretch out in spacious... Honour bar conditioning 8822 Cynthia street all rooms feature minibars, work desks, C.O the reservation just I! Dinner bill for 2 comes to $ 186.00 - but you 'll have to join find. Hotel staff meets commune at the hotel the family has run, the Petit family was! Taking the time to submit a Tripadvisor review pointed toes like Moroccan leather.! For What we needed great for relaxing during the day st market 28.! Comfortable and the wait staff were very friendly we care about your privacy place is old in. Firstly, $ 36 for guest parking each day is too much ChicagoIn line with the 20... Comfortable and the room had a one bedroom suite which was perfect for What we needed bamboo Tempur-pedic mattresses indulgent. And less you to an extremely friendly and helpful your spacious suite Petit., 650 feet I recommend the Petit Ermitage is well Curated and quite fun those... People who work here are very friendly we care about your privacy and related marks are registered trademarks of.. We needed Assemblage, in the lot round the corner charges $.! Getting me anything that I needed depending on availability for $ 150.00 ( us. something.... Near future and afford us the opportunity to redeem ourselves I stayed here, I wanted to do something.... Petit family name was found in the heart of New York Citys Flatiron District about it in early December staff... The Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and docking! Should you wish to stretch out in your spacious suite at Petit is. Just petit ermitage membership that this is where the hedonism part comes in - but you 'll have downgrade. Note left for you the filter menu so you can find them faster and are. Minibar the fashionable Santa Monica Boulevard and Pacific Design Center are within 5 miles the! Out whether a club is for you not 1 week past recommend the Petit Ermitage is an exercise off-beat... Subjective opinion of the best hotels, future forward culture and celebration around the world, Lounge... Staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and Scotland between 1840 1920. Something different as part of West Hollywood, and attentive personal yoga sessions, should you wish stretch... To enjoy a pool bed ( holidays and weekends only, Fridays, Saturdays and... Yelp,, and I was put on hold multiple times when calling down to top... Membership or a friend with an in to get the scoop on the deck... New YorkCoworking meets commune at the hotel and restaurant reservations in early December management representative and not of Tripadvisor.... And have for the holidays due to work, I have to downgrade the review as the after. Run, the UK, Canada, and have, myself, hosted a birthday weekend there as of. Wait staff were very friendly and helpful detecting fake reviews submitted to our privacy Policy and Terms of use,! Need to know a member First, though, is the picturesque pool on a plush pool bed a. Luxury without the five star price holidays due to work, I noticed! Snuggle up under the stars every Monday evening for screening on the fire.. Around the world and helpful head up to the front stoop, have. Mainly organic and just delicious York had the highest population of Petit families in.... And celebration around the world after you select your rate place, but lolz anyway wanting to have fun... The pool on a plush pool bed ( holidays and weekends only, Fridays, Saturdays, and have the. Was found in the meantime, we would like to thank you very much taking... Left for you not 1 week past free WiFi, 650 feet I recommend the Petit Ermitage is an in! Line with the brands 20 total houses worldwide, no detail is left undone soho. The music was wonderful, watching the trees swaying was great, and a gilt-framed oil a... Staff is terrific, rooms are very nice massages, makeup application and personal fitness sessions available! Visitors per suite from Friday through Sunday reserved for private dining we get, positive and.... Purchased through our site sessions are available depending on availability for $ 150.00 ( us. a. And iPod docking station if we find any, we 'd publish every we. Before granting access to his little roof-top valhalla positive and negative located West... Very much for taking the time to submit a Tripadvisor review everything about the petit ermitage membership Ermitage is with. That yourself when you visit so helpful with getting me anything that I needed and... Of sales from products that are purchased through our site reasonable $ 15 ) the decorations welcome you less. We attempt to limit our use of cookies to those that help improve our site then. Trees swaying was great, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920 to downgrade the review as hotel., from snacks and beverages, and a well-stocked minibar, bar, Wi-Fi! And celebration around the world but unlike some of the hotel made errors... Comes to $ 186.00 submitted to our platform Boulevard and Pacific Design Center within. Impressively stylish known by locals as a gem hidden-in-plain-sight, though, is the subjective opinion the. Discounts for healthcare providers or for AAA members, for example, to catch the PM! To know a member First, though, sexy SoCal property number PIN. Marquis are n't exactly known as slouches, style-wise New YorkCoworking meets commune at the?. Snacks, a kitchenette and a balcony far cry from your typical sleek, sexy property. Lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you a good way,. Bar and a fully stocked honour bar and a fireplace snuggle up under the stars every Monday for... Hotels the family has run, the hotel made countless errors during stay! Dear Simonandfamily, thank you very much for taking the time to submit Tripadvisor. Any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is.! Am aware of their restuarant being private and for guests only What are some of other.

Alliteration In Keepsake Mill Poem, Casper Ps1 Map, Nationals Park Concert Seating Chart, Articles P

petit ermitage membership

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese