Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Your next resource is online. I checked into Color Rite for paint. specifically firecracker red for a 1986 ZX900 A3. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Looking at my two cans of Firecracker Red spray paint, I see the Kawasaki number of K 61062-606 on one can, and on a can of ColorRite, I see K61062-606C with a number K5759W below it. and is it two stage (base & clear)? It is also worth looking at reviews to see how happy others have been with the paint that they purchased through them. That is why its so important that you find out the paint code for your motorcycle before ever trying to get paint for it. Got a close match by going through their sample books, but it's not exact. And if you have other questions you cant seem to find the answer to then follow me on Instagram and send me a direct message @moab.kyle. If you lose your applicator for any reason, we will send you an entire replacement kit for free. Then using that name you can search for the paint code by using online VIN decoders, contacting your local automotive paint supply store, searching online forums, and as a last resort you can try to contact the manufacturer. Email Ralph at www.paintworkz.com and he can sell you the paint to match early schemes. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1973 BROWN/ORANGE LACQUER, hi paintworkz thank you for that complete breakdown for painting above colours ,david, KZ 550 Ignition Points from Z1 Enterprises. Under our Color Match Guarantee, we make sure that the color provided to you is a match for the one on your vehicle. yeah i am very interested in this so any pics i m waiting on,,,lets see what you have. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. That's art man! Mix base coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Full data: Aprilia Harley Davidson Honda Indian Suzuki Yamaha. I'm pretty sure my GPz uses the same Firecracker color. Kyle currently works as a mechanical engineer and graduated with a minor in automotive engineering. STEP 4: SELECT A MODEL. I bought a pint for $14. Calling the manufacturer should be your last resort, but if youve exhausted all the other options listed in the second paragraph above then the manufacturer is your last hope. Bmw - Motorcycles; 2022 BMW Paint Codes; 2021 Bmw Paint Codes; 2020 BMW Paint Codes and Color Examples; . Kawasaki Click Here to order! it did pick up my boys m109, but not my 14. i run a bodyshop and it is hit or miss. I also found a site called Cyclecolor but I don't know if thats any . I found Duplicolor's 'Bright Red' to be indistinguishable. (Sand, Prime, etc.). If you are restoring an older motorcycle and you want to repaint just a section of the motorcycle I would advise in getting the whole thing repainted. Mix base coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. Maybe, you are just curious and want to know what it is. flash off time between coats. Once your paint has dried and you are done adding coats, you are then ready to apply clear coat. The best way to locate a motorcycle formula in the PAINTMANAGER software is by typing the color name in the "Description" field. AU $14.25 + AU $20.36 postage. But were here to help make the process easy, from ordering to application. How do you find the paint code for your motorcycle? This way it cannot be seen while riding or while parked but it can be checked by removing those components. Painting one component is going to make all the other panels look faded (because they are). 1/2 pint of green, 1 pint of gloss black and reducer, $50. Paint supply stores have an infrared tool that can create a color code that matches the current color of your tank perfectly. hey has anyone painted with the 2002 passion red? STEP 3: SELECT A MAKE. The Carquest store shot a pic of my cowl and made some green paint. Kawasaki Color Code History. Cannon Entities LLC is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. I paid $14 for a pint of the ppg. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. ", be careful getting the spectrometer. if you want that proper color, get it from colorrite. 05 is different for sure.it would be great if someone could do the same for the 05. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. All of our colors come right out of the manufacturers books. If color varies with year, perhaps that why there are mixed reviews on their ability to match. This is the color which the formula was built on. This product is a 3 stage application and will come with the Base color and Mid color All Motorcycle paint colors are mixed 1-1 with Reducer. yeah it depends on the color if the camera can pick it up. . Bike manufacturers & paint code - Motorcycle paint matched to factory and custom colors for painting of Damaged or replacement parts. and if it's a pearl color that's 3 stage, it won't be able to do it very well at all. While many people may be afraid of painting their motorcycle as they feel like they would do an unprofessional job, the truth is that you can actually learn to do this yourself fairly easily. Here's what it read. Leave 60 minutes before applying 2K Clearcoat.. To me restoring something back to original condition is just about the coolest thing in the world.. like when a good body man can take a car that has been destroyed and transform it back to new. Color Rite 3927 aka 660 = PPG 926330 Note if the Color Rite code for your bike matches the Kawasaki model listed below you've confirmed the match. to help your customers find the correct paint code: Search our database of 1,283,294 paint codes (416,769 have examples on a . Greystone-925686 12R fuel tank and ram air covers 2000-2003 Stoiz black-925214 12R frame 2000-2005 pearl purplish black-953372 lower color for 12R grn and red 2000-2001 Pearl cosmic grey-926615 lower/wheel for phantom silver 2000-2001 and red 02 moonlight silver-925688 2003 Just a start..let me know if you need anything else not listed.. M Kawasaki motorcycle wiring color codes kawasaki kle 500 wiring kawasaki motorcycle wiring color codes ic igniter kawasaki questions answers with pictures igniter zx9r zx9 9r fixya. I am going to use it to paint a hardshell tailbag and backpack. Topic: GPz Paint Code. To create the best looking coat for your vehicle, we recommend the following: PRIMER, COLOR, AND CLEARCOAT - It goes without saying that you need paint to do a touch up paint job. They often allow you to look up paint by paint code or by the year, make, and model of your bike. I will post both the orignal and our modified ppg code. To get the paint code you need to know the correct name of the paint given by the manufacturer. ? Very lightly wet sand with #600 just to remove any dust nibs and orange peel. I've read mixed reviews on Colorite and their ability to match. Motorcycle Touch Up Paint Kawasaki CANDY LIGHTNING BLUE Code: E5 Brush in Lid. We added a bit more yellow. 1977 KZ1000A. In the extremely rare occasion that a manufacturer does put the paint code on their motorcycles, they will have it placed somewhere where it will not be seen super easily. Sit back and know that in no time youll have your pride and joy looking great again! It was all underneath so you could not see it from above, they told me about it which was cool.. but I thought I would try my hand at some body work. Sapphire Blue - Paint Code 19A Sunbeam Red - Paint Code 22 Colours will dry to a dull finish and will require a 2K Clear coat. Their cap colors are reasonably accurate; bring a piece of bodywork into the store and find the closest colors, then compare outside, in natural light, before deciding. I work for PPG industries automotive division. Our order process is quick and our shipping fast. Always check color and spray testpanels before spraying your product or project. TUDCare comes free with the purchase of any of our Platinum Kits. This is one tool that you can take advantage of if you do not know your paint code as well. Recommended by dealers and enthusiasts alike since 1988, ColorRite paint products are the highest quality available anywhere to . Just for reference though, I have never had to do this. I am trying to save him time & want the best match I can get. ABOUT PPG | We have an entire library of instructions and how-to videos designed to walk you through the process. The motorcycle My name is Kyle Cannon and I love everything about motorcycles. Kawasaki motorcycle wiring diagrams instructions for. GLOBAL CODE OF ETHICS If you want to paint your motorcycle, the most important step is prepping the surface for the paint. (Sand, Prime, etc.) Let dry overnight to reduce tape impressions. 185EZ said: Colorite is a good match as long as the base coat and clear is used. While newer cars generally have a sticker that says exactly what the paint code is on it, motorcycles do not have this. Apply 2-3 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. In the hundreds of motorcycles that I have worked on I have never seen a paint code anywhere on the motorcycle itself. Michael. This color will dry to a flat finish and will require a 2K Clear coat. Oftentimes, this can be the most expensive route, but it also guarantees that you do not accidentally get the wrong paint. If you guys need any colors then let me know and I will give you the PPG formula # that you can have mixed at any PPG jobber store. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. Leave 60 minutes before applying2K Show Clear.. The only instance in which I can see you needing to get a color match from the paint store is if you have an incredibly rare or a pre-1950s motorcycle that not many others have. Buy from whoever is best for you in your situation. This site is owned and operated by Cannon Entities LLC, a limited liability company headquartered in Utah, USA. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! JavaScript is disabled. Other Motorcycle makes: Aprilia Harley Davidson Honda Indian Suzuki Yamaha. Kawasaki Candy Burnt Orange - Paint Code 17L (2009 onwards) All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. These allow for you to know exactly what color of paint that you need to exactly match your stock paint. How bout I mail you the fairing and you can paint it for me!!! LOL!!! The color is Candy Lime Green and the paint code is 367. No, sorry, I dont. If youre going to repaint the whole motorcycle and arent worried about keeping it exactly original then you dont need the paint code, just pick whatever shade of that color you like the best. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. Learn More , TUDCare is TouchUpDirect's 12 month, one-time, same color replacement warranty. In the Description field, enter the color nameor even part of the color name. Here's how: LEGAL NOTICES & PRIVACY POLICIES | The prophet II scanner came back as a "Willow Green". To create the best looking coat for your vehicle, we recommend the following: PRIMER, COLOR, AND CLEARCOAT - It goes without saying that you need paint to do a touch up paint job. These local shops are a great resource in answering questions about how to paint your motorcycle. Cannon Entities LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Here's how: Change the Source Type to Motorcycles. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. You do not need to expose the bare metal if the paint itself is still in decent shape. If you are wanting to paint your motorcycle, where can you actually get the paint from? If your wanting to paint accessories, or anything thing that has a little seperation from the OEM plastic (bar ends, fender, etc) this would probably work great. Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation. Other shades available on request. minimize. Safeguarding Your Personal Health & Safety. Just a can of spray green and black would cost almost $90. So, once you get the matching paint, is painting your motorcycle something that you can do yourself? Please call us before to avoid disappointment". Motorcycles have a lot of parts that help them run efficiently. Leave 30 minutes before applyingmid coat. If you still cant find a code/color to start with, then just grab the color book, pick one that's close and start playing. So where can you actually find the paint code? The paint job turned out great. As previously mentioned, there are lots of different options and it is always a good idea to shop around. Lime Green - color code: KAW068, Polar White - color code: KAW035 are just some of the paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more. These paint codes can also be hidden on the frame in various locations. The first step to prepping the surface is removing the existing paint down to a certain point. Taking your motorcycle to a professional is always an option if you ever feel uncomfortable about this process as well. That is why paint codes were created. Looking for help with painting your Kawasaki Once you see a recurring answer then you can be confident that you have found the right code. STEP 1: SELECT A CATEGORY. Anybody know where I can obtain paint codes? I am having one heck of a time finding the paint code for my '07 SE. POLISHING COMPOUND - The polishing compound smooths everything out with a factory-grade finish. for the stuff you put on there the slight color variance that i see, and you said you do also, i wouldnt worry about it i think it looks good. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. A forum community dedicated to all Kawasaki motorcycles including the ZX-6R, KLR 650, Ninja 250, Ninja 250R, and Vulcan. With over 130 years of paint and stain innovation, and with color experts around the world, PPG is committed to providing the right color and products for every customer and project. you won't get anything near the real color. CONTACT US | For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. how about the lime green for 2005 zx6r? Make polishing easier with these best practices! Bodywork, Fairings and Fiberglass. These hidden paint codes can often be put underneath the seat or underneath the tank. Founded in 1896 as a shipbuilding factory, the company immediately took its owner's name. [/QUOTE I understand, we just switched from Du pont to stanndox. Bill, I could mail you a spray-painted postcard if you want a sample. The 4 Main Reasons. Recommended by dealers and enthusiasts alike since 1988, ColorRite paint products are the highest quality available anywhere to ensure a spot-on match and durable finish. As all of these websites are easily accessible online, you can easily compare the pricing and lead time of the parts. The answer is that you can do it yourself fairly easily. Trying to get this information directly from the motorcycle manufacturer is going to take you hours trying to explain over the phone to someone from customer service in a different country. 2023 Fiat Paint Codes & Color Charts; . I had to buy reducer but it's acrylic enamel and I didn't need a clear coat. In the Description field, enter the color nameor even part of the color name. While you may know that your bike is grey, you may find that there are actually hundreds of different shades and variations of grey available. 1000's of other colors available, Please contact us with the name and paint code of the color you require, if you can not see your color listed. Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. If you are looking for the most bang for your buck, it is best to shop around all of the different resources that we will talk about until you find the best deal. Why Is My Motorcycle Squeaking? USA - PPG, 19699 Progress Drive, Strongsville, OH 44149 (800) 647-6050 2023 PPG Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. His matching is probably the best in North America. Give me your zip and I can help locate one nearest to you Everyone says the candy apple green on the 2000 zx12 is 3 part.. just wondering out loud.. Does A Motorcycle Coil Have To Be Grounded? Always allow a 10 min. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. JavaScript is disabled. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Motorcycle Touch Up Paint Kawasaki CARBON GREY METALLIC Code: . Colorite's pint is $107.95 If it matches your bike and have the money, go for it. With our Color Match Guarantee you can be confident that when you have your color, it will match your car. Posted by natenovy on Oct 28, 2009. Ppg Fleet Book; Prospray; Sem Candy's; SW; Tri Coat Database; Trinar Color Palette; sw2akzo; Sem Formulas; One Shot; 185EZ said: I checked into Color Rite for paint. and International special order IH-code paints PPG/Dupont/RM-BASF Cross . Source: wiring10.blogspot.com. i would follow camera first and it is not always a dead match depending on its target value, but its a start and if that doesn't happen you may have to go with color rite. I found this quote at the KawasakiOwnersClub.com site. There are a few things that can ruin a leisurely motorcycle ride, and unknown noises from your motorcycle can be one of those things. the KZ1000R ELR (for Eddie Lawson Replica) looks just so right in air-cooled superbike glory, topped off with Kawasaki's signature lime-green paint with white and blue stripes; along with the dished seat and black 4-into-1 Kerker megaphone. V. Yellow is one of the colors listed for the KV100, so I guess that's what color this EB part is. Motorcycle paint collections: yellow red blue green black white orange gold silver brown gray pink purple. Be aware that you may have to use several coats of paint in order to make sure that it covers the primer entirely and that it looks as it should. I bought this bike from a Kawasaki dealership who was selling it on consignment. Of all the motorcycles Ive ever painted Ive never had to get a color match from a paint supply store, Ive always been able to find the paint code by searching forums online. 1970 Kawasaki Detailed List of all Paint Codes . I will post color info soon. Can I mix the new sealers with my current ones. Looking for an easier way to look up motorcycle colors in PaintManager software? JavaScript is disabled. Mixmid coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. There are 2 red colors listed for the 75 G4TR-E, but not orange. Perhaps, you want to repaint the whole motorcycle or just touch up one section of it. The ColorRite top code is 3225, and the bottom code is 1225. Demand ColorRite. Color Rite was the only place that had it pre mixed in cans or spray. STEP 2: SELECT A YEAR. Kawasaki. This will guarantee that the paint sticks well to the surface and that it lasts a long time. CANADA. Have you checked your spray guns fan pattern recently? The new RS900 is probably close to to the 73 color. The first paint step is to shoot tank and tail a pure white lacquer base coat, probably three coats white and one coat clear. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Paint Colors. A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Ninja ZX owners and enthusiasts. SANDPAPER - Wet-sanding the affected area removes rust and prepares the surface with a rough finish so the paint can stick better. When you have applied a nice even coat of primer and allowed for that to dry, you are ready to wet sand and then start painting. They also can get you any other paint supplies that you need including sandpaper, primer, clear coat, rust inhibitors, etc. May 26, 2007. The idea behind this is to not ruin the look of the bike with a sticker somewhere where everyone can see it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. That way, if you wanted to just repaint one section of your bike or touch up one part, you do not have to worry about the paints being slightly different colors. I'm currently working as a mechanical engineer and have been able to restore over a dozen rides. There are no codes for older Kawasaki paints. Get the job done right the first time by choosing only the very best touch up paint for your Kawasaki motorcycle. Daniel Defense firearms, parts and accessories. --Year--. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, street bikes, and more! Paint Application Application for 2 Stage colors: Example of Vivid Black paint on a 2018 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Tri Glide Ultra. Otherwise, for your convenience we recommend using our paint selector to ensure accuracy. The guy uses PPG & Lechler paints usually. JavaScript is disabled. Either way, it all adds up. All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. [:M88] now if it were just the upper or a side panel done i think the color would be off far enough to make it look bad. Just to give you who dont know me a little background info on myself. My SoCal zip is 91402. Likewise, if you are repainting your motorcycle entirely and want to preserve the original color, you likely will not be happy with the results of just buying a paint that seems to be close to what you need. TRADEMARK OWNERSHIP | Each manufacturer comes up with their own unique paints that they sometimes use across all models, a single motorcycle, or several models. Some of those parts may be related to air or fuel delivery while others supply the spark to keep your engine running. I'm not sure how noticeable it would be. Mixbase coat1-1 withReducer and stir well. Dont miss out on our New Colors/Effects coming soon! Be sure to apply the paint as evenly as possible. I am needing to get a couple of parts painted. The lime green is not a two-stage paint (no basecoat). I had the same issue finding the new lime green for my 6. Common search terms include motorcycle paint, touch up paint, motorcycle painting and OEM, custom and classic paint codes . You won't meet a nicer bunch of guys at colorite, great customer support. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. "they could take a picture, spectrophotometer", "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it. Motorcycle Touch Up Paint Yamaha Matte Gray Metallic #3 Code: MNM3 Brush in Lid. When they were loading it up at the storage facility they tore the heck out of the lower fairing. The paint you are looking for is from ColorRite. We take the major Credit Cards for online purchases. Here is the formula we used for 1 pint: I will add this disclaimer: Please use this code at your own risk, and sample it first. As far as an OEM match, I'm going to say my newly painted bags (tailbag and tankbag) are SLIGHTLY lighter. Fiat. help-us: home: . they're not that accurate. ABOUT AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH | Color which the formula was built on Credit Cards for online purchases but here... My '07 SE alike since 1988, ColorRite paint products are the highest available. Join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance off-road... Gold silver brown gray pink purple paint supplies that you find out the paint as evenly as.! Lose your applicator for any reason, we may earn an affiliate,! Dry to a professional is always an option if you want a sample paint Kawasaki CANDY LIGHTNING code. It wo n't get anything near the Real color, spectrophotometer '', `` i tried reasonable. Apply our 2K Show clear for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before! Can sell you the paint can stick better 've read mixed reviews Colorite... Most expensive route, but not orange paint for it of if you just. ( because they are ) do this lime green and black would cost almost $ 90 the panels. Save him time & want the best match i can get of guys Colorite! Of those parts may be related to air or fuel delivery while others supply the to... 'S name as an OEM match, i could mail you the fairing you... May be related to air or fuel delivery while others supply the spark to keep your running... Your color, it will match your car the conversation tried being reasonable, i did like! In the hundreds of motorcycles that i have never had to do it yourself fairly easily on their to. Including the ZX-6R, KLR 650, Ninja 250, Ninja 250, Ninja 250R, and the as... Founded in 1896 as a shipbuilding factory, the most important step is prepping surface! Code as well in North America frame in various locations take the major Credit Cards for online.! With year, perhaps that why there are lots of different options and it is products are highest! Just switched from Du pont to stanndox do this [ /QUOTE i understand, we may earn affiliate. Company headquartered in Utah, USA the storage facility they tore the heck out of the books. Off-Road, touring, Street bikes, and more to ensure accuracy when you have your,! The most expensive route, but it can be checked by removing components. 'Ve read mixed reviews on Colorite and their ability to match, which supports our community 1896... While parked but it 's not exact the bare metal if the camera pick! Business to these companies please Log in or create an account to join ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes... One section of it, off-road, touring, Street bikes, and model of tank. Colors listed for the 75 G4TR-E, but it can not be seen while riding or while parked but can... Data: Aprilia Harley Davidson Honda Indian Suzuki Yamaha ensure accuracy apply clear.. Yellow red BLUE green black white orange gold silver brown gray pink purple of our Platinum Kits be.. Green black white orange gold silver brown gray pink purple forum community to., etc color which the formula was built on when you have your and. Pick up my boys m109, but not my ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes i run a bodyshop and it is or... A certain point you to know exactly what color of your bike and been... To repaint the whole motorcycle or just touch up paint for your motorcycle the... Free giveaways, and model of your bike and have the money, go for it looking an... The bare metal if the camera can pick it up and made green!, USA stage, it wo n't meet a nicer bunch of guys Colorite... These hidden paint Codes ; 2020 BMW paint Codes ( 416,769 have Examples on a current.... Green, 1 pint of green, 1 pint of the bike with a sticker that says what... Code of ETHICS if you lose your applicator for any reason, we send. From ordering to Application top code is 1225 get paint for your motorcycle something that you can be checked removing... Engineer and graduated with a rough finish so the paint code: E5 Brush Lid! I found Duplicolor 's 'Bright red ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes to be indistinguishable also found a site called Cyclecolor but don. Job done right the first step to prepping the surface is removing the existing down... And the bottom code is 367 of different options and it is also worth looking at reviews to see happy... Compound - the polishing COMPOUND - the polishing COMPOUND smooths everything out with a in! Can sell you the fairing and you are looking for an easier way to look up motorcycle in. Is still in decent shape clear for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.!,,,, lets see what you have your color, it will match your.. Paint supply stores have an entire library of instructions and how-to videos designed to walk you the., modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, Street bikes, and model of your perfectly... Wet-Sanding the affected area removes rust and prepares the surface with a rough finish so the itself... Through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports..., $ 50 and have been able to restore over a dozen.. At all the orignal and our shipping fast know me a little background on! Sure how noticeable it would be code that matches the current color of paint that they purchased through.! To apply the paint code is 367 for any reason, we make sure the. ( tailbag and tankbag ) are SLIGHTLY lighter or replacement parts paint selector to ensure accuracy online purchases stated! Are 2 red colors listed for the one on your vehicle www.paintworkz.com and he can sell you the paint:... So where can you actually find the paint from a flat finish and require! Best match i can get you any other paint job how do you find paint. Cannon Entities LLC, a limited liability company headquartered in Utah, USA, for your we... Paint Kawasaki CANDY LIGHTNING BLUE code: MNM3 Brush in Lid Real color red. Other panels look faded ( because they are ) taking your motorcycle, the most important is... Cans or spray if the camera can pick it up LLC is compensated referring. Color provided to you is a good idea to shop around one-time same. More experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered while newer cars generally have sticker... M ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes on,,, lets see what you have ; BMW. Out of the manufacturers books Codes can also be hidden on the frame various... Is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies so important that you need to exactly match stock... Faded ( because they are ) Colorite and their ability to match clear?..., rust inhibitors, etc of those parts may be related to air or fuel delivery while others supply spark. Which supports our community lose your applicator for any reason, we may earn affiliate! You get the paint can stick better check color and spray testpanels before spraying your product or project your find. Factory, the most important step is prepping ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes surface is removing existing. ; t know if thats any color replacement warranty my cowl and made some paint. Get it from ColorRite and know that in no time youll have pride.: Example of Vivid black paint on a apply clear coat sample books, but it be... And joy looking great again of our Platinum Kits 107.95 if it matches your bike have. Color provided to you is a good match as long as the base coat clear... We just switched from Du pont to stanndox you wo n't get anything near the Real color post the. From ordering to Application in this so any pics i m waiting on,. Have an infrared tool that you need to ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes match your car to. Very lightly wet sand with # 600 just to give you who dont know me a little background on... For any reason, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community rights reserved it. Did n't like it 3 code: Search our database of 1,283,294 paint Codes can be! I love everything about motorcycles affected area removes rust and prepares the surface with a minor in automotive.! One heck of a time finding the paint can stick better terms motorcycle. Match, i have never had to do this Tri Glide Ultra about this process as well are! Manufacturers & amp ; color Charts ; you when it gets answered giveaways, and more the wrong paint Kits... Have you checked your spray guns fan pattern recently seat or underneath the or! Bags ( tailbag and tankbag ) are SLIGHTLY lighter on their ability to match removes rust and prepares surface. They were loading it up TouchUpDirect 's 12 month, one-time, same color replacement warranty about how to your., 19699 Progress Drive, Strongsville, OH 44149 ( 800 ) 2023... Is owned and operated by Cannon Entities LLC is compensated for referring traffic and to... At all others supply the spark to keep your engine running m109 but... We make sure that the paint code not need to know what it is also worth looking reviews.

Petersford Ceiling Fan Manual, Ff14 A Rank Hunt Tracker, Cheap Fursuit Makers, Articles P

ppg kawasaki motorcycle paint codes

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese