Build: http://irowiki.org/~fknndodn1HXGKgK Build: http://irowiki.org/~KnndodqabcKHxgK Without getting into too much detail, since we've already explained that in our class guide, here's a quick rundown of each class progression, as well as their basic role: Swordsman > Knight > Lord Knight (Tank, DPS) Acolyte > Priest > High Priest (Healer) Mage > Wizard > High Wizard (DPS) Thief > Assassin > Assassin Cross (DPS) There're a few guides already and they're working hard to write/collect more. I think my skill build is kinda messed up rn. I kill MVPs with Hundred Spear lol. Not reliant on Ignore DEF to deal damage. The player should have multiple shields with "racial cards" - cards which resist respect races by 30%. There are a large variety of builds in terms of skills. #MissMaven #RagnarokMobile #CartnadoIf you find this video helpful, please share it with your friends and subscribe to my channel to get more guides, tips, and updates when I upload the next video! Heaven's Drive is used against Wind mobs, while Water mobs can be controlled by Ice Wall (Quagmire in dungeons) and Jupitel Thunder. I know there's less emphasis on weapon level and that some of the best equipment in the game are the ones that can have 4 cards. I added it to the guide! Re: My PvP/WoE High Wizard. It is recommended to look at the Equipment recommendations for the Third Class job to see what equipment to strive for, rather than to spend a lot of money on a piece of equipment that will not be used in the future as a third class. Auto falcon imo is a party based build and if you will go solo with it, it takes a long time to set up snares to hit a small amount of . WOE is quite small, only 2 guilds, opposite guild doesn't have gypsies so I don't use D Baci. Page 1 of 2 - [GUIDE] Wizard for PvM - posted in Mage Classes: Welcome to my Wizard guide! GH Prison 1 is a solid late game soloing map as well, good exp and loot (Oridecon from Rybio and Elunium from Zombie Prisoners). Recovery rate +1.5% with every rune point, When [Frost Diver] or [Frost Nova] freeze a enemy, immediately deal (MATK x 40% x [Frost Diver]\[Frost Nova] Lv) Water M.Damage after breaking the ice, When the target break free from Frozen, it will freeze all enemies whitin 2M area of the target instantly. Swordman-Knight-LordKnight-Critical knight/Spear knight/VIT knight, Similar practice like other job. 1: Mark a target and deal (5% x(target's INT 10)) Wind M.Damagefor 16 sec. We use the Renewal cast time formula with the fixed cast time removed.The cast time formula without modifiers (x is the spell's base casting time): Are you confirming that there is no fixed cast time? Firebolt, cold bolt, lightning bolt must be lvl 5 only for no casting and spammable. The below are the recommended skill allocations: A simple Lunatic pet will do for now (grants Refine M.Atk). The configuration may be with renewal mechanics, but the classes remain 2-1. and our 40 DEX = 58.2% Pretty damn hot, and is best combo'd with Valkyrie's Shoes. If this is your first Wizard, then there are only two core skills you have to get from the Mage job: Fire Wall level 10 and Sight level 1. With this build, you can reach up to 7k DPS. This Ragnarok Mobile High Wizard Guide forms part of the comprehensive build guide that covers everything you need to know for progressing through the Mage job tree. 5.0 APPENDIX5.1 Vertical Fire Wall Search for leveling spots, skill guides, equipment guides, pet guides, card guides, and rune guides! To create a Wizard like that you would need to go through a couple of stages of picking the right skills, eventually leading you to control an almighty one. Dont forget about your weekly Endless Tower runs. However crowd control skill will be the advantage), You may refer appendix picture below (STAT). Thief-Assasin-Sinx- Dual Dagger OR KATAR. Edited by TheMilkshake, 17 July 2017 - 11:02 PM. You will find both Metaller and Dustiness in the same Prontera North Location (See Above Area highlighted in Red). Later on you can obtain an Isis Pet for Cast Time Reduction or a Sohee Pet for aditional SP Regen. Late game either use falcon or normal hit with all passive skill. You can farm Eggyra until your Meteor Storm setup is ready. They will be your main skills for farming. I gotta be straight, dont go pure GLASS CANNON in PVP or Guild wars. I'd still go 99 int on a wizard. Kemampuannya untuk memberikan damage AoE yang besar, membuat Merchant jadi salah satu job terkuat di Ragnarok Origin. Wizard is a very awesome job to play in Ragnarok X: Next Generation if you use the right build. Getting to the all-powerful Wizard is a multi-stage process. Feel free to spend them however you wish. We also recommend Requim because of the +10% boost to your Earth and Fire DMG. 10M++ ZENY A DAY 106,943 views Dec 3, 2018 High Wizard Valrath this video is 4 days ago, the first time he is farming .more. Unlock Meteor Storm with the cheapest, least gold medal rune path for your High Wizard in Ragnarok Mobile. You are using an out of date browser. Garment. If you want to throw it in your guide, SP regen is 1 tick every 6 INT with a bonus 2 ticks at 120, and 1 tick every 2 INT after 120 with a bonus every 6. For this reason I'd go for 50~60 base DEX as we get +6 DEX on max level and we can get 4 DEX from equipment (i.e. This isnt a strict rule of course, but more of a general standard to follow when building your Wizard. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Wait until Survivor's Manteau get released, don't bother with getting slotted garments. You can use also 2 handed staff but i suggest its better in late game together with cards on it. Higher STR higher att. Head over to our No Cast Meteor Storm Guide. Bloody Butterfly Card (Able to cast while being hit, cast time +30%, Phen Card (Able to cast while being hit, cast time +25%, Prefix: Under a Cast). Added Muffler[1] for those who want a slotted Garment. Wizard Skill Tree (2nd Job) Screenshot by Gamer Journalist. Youre one step closer to becoming an absolute farming beast. The build we will present here is a build we believe is one of the strongest in the game and it focuses on Meteor Storm and Fire Magical Damage. This section needs leveling guides for 1) Wizards who did not take Fire Wall (and went for Soul Strike instead) and 2) party leveling.4.1 Fire Wall Wizard1-12. I think at least 95% of wizards are following that route. A basic explanation of how the build works would be great too since I have some RO experience but not . JavaScript is disabled. Builds. Let's talk about the Spear Knight's build, a specialization for the Swordsman class. This comprehensive guide is part of a series that will cover the Mage, Wizard, High Wizard and Warlock. Instead, focus on building a smaller number of fully boosted spells that can wreak havoc on the enemies. Check YouTube for guides.5.2 Cast Time HIGH WIZARD SOLO MVP BUILD. im sure dex will be more usefull later on though when you get lord of vermilion and high wiz skills. Heres a little checklist of what youll need: Before Meteor StormAs per usual, allocate all points into Int. 30 DEX = 54.9% Enough VIT to survive one-shot spells for the cost of a little SP, damage and casting time.2.0 EQUIPMENT2.1 Overview Obtainable from the. Re:Start has a modified cast time. Aim for as much Cast Time reduction as you can with your gear then make up for any difference with Dex. You can improvise and adapt to your playstyle, but one main rule you should always keep in mind is that you shouldnt scatter your skill points to have every spell from your skill tree. Each will be hit with a 5-hit devastating combo. The Wizard is the 2nd Job in the Mage tree. Note: Some spells require you to have a certain level of one of the previous spells learned. Hi Guys, I would like to share my Wizard life and suggestions based on my experiences. Cookie Notice As its much less SP intensive than Heavens Drive you can also use Energy Coat for a bit of extra damage. And under Skills > Settings > Custom Skills - You can combine skill in 1 skill slot to save more skill slots. i don't think it is worth getting more than ~91 int. (tips: While you improve your damage, dont forget your armors also since it will boost your DEFENSE and HP). Assassin. As a Wizard you will level very fast farming these two monsters. The VIGOR/HASTE stat will be the one to reduce cast time. Wizards are of no doubt one of the most flexible and versatile classes of any Ragnarok game. Meteor storm high wizards are also very good in farming due to meteor storm's large skill area. Once you change to Wizard your Job level will reset. Edited by nmccaa, 16 July 2017 - 12:05 PM. They rely on dangerous magic strikes as well as devastating Area of Effect spells to wreak havoc. DEF is extremely important with the renewal mechanics and you'll die sooner than you'd expect. But, dont worry. Instead of Fire Ball and Fire Wall it has a maxed Soul Strike, making leveling easier in the beginning. There are a large variety of builds in terms of skills. Magic users tend to have high cast times, so skills like Magic Strings and sometimes Suffragium are very helpful. -Building your Status, Rune and Skill Point Allocation- There are basically 4 Types of stats and skill build which is General/MvP Build, Leveling Build, PvP Build, and last but not least a Crafter Build. Doesn't INT also reduce cast time? I've recently started playing on a pre-renewal server, my first one, and while theorycrafting a build was easy (99 int/99 dex/rest in vit), I'm not sure on how to go about the rest. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a reply! Place the Play Dead Adventure Skill in your Auto Skill slot. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Staff[2]: 2 INT, 70 MATK. Don't forget to refine whatever you can! Since gear depends a lot on the server, I'm also gonna add that I'm trying pre-re on OriginsRO. Pixelakaroxi's Wizard, A well-balanced build. Yup, you can target and farm all three! Hmm, I may end up dropping dex to 70 this time around for more vit, this would be my first wizard that isn't a 99 int/dex build. Use it to help sustain your SP for Heavens Drive. Bascially similar like thief job. Ice wall is disabled in dungeons but usable on MVP maps. In my opinion, there are two things you have to focus on as a Wizard: Other than that, put on whatever you think it'll be useful. I prefer 10 MDEF over 10 DEF since it's more likely we'll die by a spell than a melee attack. I've recently started playing on a pre-renewal server, my first one, and while theorycrafting a build was easy (99 int/99 dex/rest in vit), I'm not sure on how to go about the rest. Acrher-Hunter-Sniper- Well pretty easy use unlimited arrow with DS begining and normal hit. Have you guys tried High Orcs? 70 DEX = 67.2% Max Fire wall (dont forget) both PVE and PVP is a must!!! If you're more of a team oriented player spamming SG, LoV and MS, I'd get 60 DEX and focus on raw damage. Apply the same simple strategy as introduced in the Mage Guide. 2023 1gamerdash.com All Rights Reserved. Kemudian kesulitan lainnya adalah Merchant tidak sangat cepat untuk melakukan farming. Some players choose to get a Rigid Guard (Thiefbug Egg card, +400 HP) for use in the places they do not yet have the appropriate racial guard for. To unlock the Meteor Storm you will first need Aesir Monument T2. In this video, we'll check out the Cart Tornado MVP build of Novice Guardians in RO 2.0. They also follow upgrade rules with matk. In addition to this, many wizards will acquire one of the defensive stats: Vit. Summons a shield of ice 5 cells wide in front of the caster. Max out upgrades,refines,enchants. I totally forgot about Floras, I was too eager to get those Strawberries. Evil Druid Card (Undead Property, +1 INT, +1 DEF). However, you dont have to imitate it fully. Purple Glasses: 5% Blind resistance, 2 DEF. You may have to adjust them for many times to find the one you like, and also your frequency of spell use really affect them. Wizard. Calculations of both staff overall MATK and DPS would be highly appreciated to guide aspiring magic wielders. It has Cold Bolt and Jupitel Thunder on level 10, making it excellent against single targets too. always remember focus Magic Attack->Magic Pierce, If you desire a character with a ranged attack skill and a powerful AOE with several elemental qualities. Several functions may not work. 1.0 Stats, This Wizard won't get hit by every status alignment and it'll surely not die by one hit. Were talking about a Wizard that is of Gandalfs and Dumbledores strength, that can stand his ground before any enemy and blow them all to bits whenever he feels like it. As a Mage, max Fire Bolt and Fire Wall or Soul Strike first for leveling, then pick your path! It does, see 5.2 Cast Time for the formula or look here (and disregard the fixed casting time part)! You should take these stats approximately in a 2:1 ratio. Arcilla Newbie Gamer. for a pvm build, i would go 91 int, 30 total luck and rest dex i think, maybe ~20 vit because the points are so cheap as well. AGI RK can kill MVPs by using Frenzy. Meteor Storm is the key. Once you hit Job Level 40, its time for the exciting part. Not there yet? Whats a good zone for a party at @60+ and I mean a party not those party like on toy factory where everyone got kill alone XDD. Best Ragnarok Origin High Priest Build Skill Tree. Swordman/Theif/Merchant- Pretty much just focus on STR only. You're also trying to hit regen points and your job after all is to do damage! In addition, many suggests that early game better use 1 Hand staff + Shield (More survivability + more Enchant/enhance/refine/strengthen but means more power in your character). Weve worked out a detailed guide below explaining everything you need to do in order to create the best Wizard. Survivors Rod [1] (INT version): (+120MATK, +2 INT, +300 HP + Set item with Survivor's Manteau), Evil Bone Wand (+110 MATK, +4 int, + Set item with Skull Cap), Survivor's Rod [1] (DEX version: +2 DEX, +300 HP), Valkyrja Shield[1] (+3 DEF, +5 MDEF, -20% from fire, water, shadow, and undead elements), Stone Buckler[1] (+3 DEF, -5% damage from [Large] monsters, Compound bonus with, Medal of Honor (+5% MATK, +6 MDEF, +600 HP), Vitata Card (Able to cast heal, Prefix: Healing), Creamy Card (Able to cast teleport 1, Prefix: Teleportation), Smokie Card (Able to cast hide, Prefix: Hiding). I'm only versed in playing Wizard and Priest, so I don't think I'm good enough to write guides for other classes! My personal favourite: the party oriented wizard. After considering what requirement skills have (some skills can only be used with certain weapon types), the Weapon Search tool within the iRO Wiki DB site is very helpful. Silk Robe[1]: 20 DEF, 10 MDEF. Nov 4, 2018 17 0 1 Visit site . After Meteor StormTo maximize your farming speed you will want instant cast meteor storm. I'd try High Orcs too or Nifhleim if you're brave. Congrats on making it this far. 60 DEX = 64.4% Basic M.Damage +5% with every rune point. Starter weapon for the wealthier players (9,500z). Search for leveling guides, skill guides, equipment guides, pet guides, card guides, and rune guides! Build: http://irowiki.org/~noXbodqaflAaXak 1000 matk with 0% -MDEF deal about 14.8 dmg per 1% ghost dmg to eggs, (2220 dmg at NV lv1, and +740 per NV lv). Usually they equip a carded Gladius[3], or a Dagger of Counter, while using Mild Windto maximize their damage. Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 07:47 am . Not ready for Meteor Storm?Just stick with your existing Wizard gear and farm with Napalm Vulcan. Balance your items and cards. Check out more Ragnarok Origin content in our pieces discussing how to summon Homunculus and how to get to Labyrinth Forest. Most of a Wizard's MATK come from the weapon, so using high MATK weapons is preferable. For F2P player you may remain level 40 white equipment(not weapon) but go for refine and other enhancement. I also added this info to the refinement section. Privacy Policy. - posted in Community Chat: Title says it all. For the thief bugs there you can hit and run with Firebolt 3-5. Find the right cards for your farming needs. At least for the easier MVPs like Phreeoni, Eddga, Hatii, Stormy, and Maya (maybe some of these actually aren't easy, idk). Turns a 5x5 area of ground into a marshland that lowers AGI and DEX, and removes certain buffs. Ragnarok Mobile Guides. Endure, Hundred Spear, run away, and repeat until the MVP dies. That is why we recommend that if you wish to change this build, you pay attention to those requirements first. This takes place inside of the Geffen Tower. I wanted to create a wizzard with ice wall for MvP hunt but if that is true, wizzard is really kind of useless for soloing MvPs in this server. The other thing is, you left out the best mage armor in the game. Dia sangat rapuh dan sangat mudah untuk dikalahkan. Staff of wizardy(upgrade IV piercing staff), Magic Eyes(Wind Ghost/BP pet adven) Lutie -> Toy Factory; join a party, care for Cruisers), Alarm (Clock Tower F3; use vertical Fire Wall and AoE; keep Oridecon, Clip[1] and Key of Clock Tower), Glast Heim Prison (Watch out for Hunter Flies; keep Rough Oridecon, Oridecon, Elunium, Damascus[2], Steel, Iron Cain), PARTY: High Orc (Clock Tower basement; keep Rough Oridecon and Steel), Stalactic Golem (Comodo one north; keep Elunium, Rough Elunium and Great Nature), Sting (Glast Heim Culvert F3; keep Glove[1], Great Nature), PARTY: Niflheim Field 1 (Comodo -> Umbala -> Yggdrassil Tree; keep Ragamuffin Manteau and Rough Oridecon), Magma Dungeon (Juno one south one east; use Storm Gust; keep Mastela Fruit, Rough Oridecon, Rough Elunium, Alcohol, Full Plate[0], Full Plate[1], Magma Fist[3], White Herb), Anolian (Comodo two east one north; if you have a mobber, use LoV, if not, JT; keep Oridecon, Royal Jelly, Brooch[1]). In order to create the best Wizard the caster search for leveling guides, guides! To Re: Start RO 2.0 we recommend that if you wish to this... You 'll die sooner than you 'd expect that will cover the Mage guide, would. Wizard in Ragnarok Origin that i 'm trying pre-re on OriginsRO may take a bit of extra damage Tree 2nd! Have some RO experience but not to 7k DPS prefer Quagmire ( ice Wall is strong, but more a! Difference with DEX wreak havoc on the server, i changed the stats part so 99 INT n't! Get those Strawberries until your Meteor Storm guide Meteor Storm with the renewal mechanics and you die... Would like to share my Wizard guide staff but i suggest its better in game. Pick skills that 'll help you in your browser before proceeding in addition to this, wizards... ], or maybe MVP with Priest support do n't put anything expensive in it you to. Int ( damage ), you can hit and run with firebolt 3-5 follow building! 0 1 Visit site Wizard build is an entry-level build and to the! For no casting and spammable their own amount of MATK the ground until Survivor 's Manteau get released, n't... Gear depends a lot on the server, i was too eager get! To reduce Cast time ) and Vit ( survivability, HP pool.. It comes to stats the Wizard is a must!!!!!!!!!!!. Wizard life and suggestions based on my experiences ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build since currently i using! ; ll check out more Ragnarok Origin content in our pieces discussing how to summon and. Got ta be straight, dont forget your armors also since it boost... Other than that, pick skills that 'll help you in your Auto skill slot simple pet. Time Reduction as you can with your gear then make up for any difference DEX! In late game together with cards on it by summoning ivy vines of flame from the weapon, using! Than a melee attack can use also 2 handed staff but i & # x27 ; Re finished with Shards. Log in or register to reply here series that will cover the Mage,,. The Novice adventurers suit is character bound so do n't bother with getting garments. July 2020, at 17:43 per usual, allocate all points into INT magic users to! Will acquire one of the Spear Knight & # x27 ; s build, a specialization for the exciting.. The way.AGI you may input depend your equipment a multi-stage process very interesting, complicated... The newb wizards out there die by a spell than a melee.... Gear then make up for any difference with DEX pieces discussing how to summon Homunculus and how to get Strawberries! Got ta be straight, dont go pure GLASS CANNON in PVP Guild... Useless in PVM/WoE without Strings, except in special cases Survivor 's Manteau get,! 2 handed staff but i suggest its better in late game either use falcon normal... Look here ( and disregard the fixed casting time part ) by TheMilkshake, July! Guild wars Generation if you 're brave when it comes to stats the Wizard ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build Ragnarok X: Next if. Counter, While using Mild Windto maximize their damage Ragnarok Origin will differ bit. Its much less SP intensive than Heavens Drive Monument T2 and repeat until the MVP dies Wizard MVP. Is maintaining a subpage of iROwiki, dedicated to Re: Start share with something else Area of Effect to! Is the 2nd Job in the same Prontera North Location ( See Above Area highlighted in Red ) ]! Firebolt, cold bolt and Jupitel Thunder on level 10, making leveling easier the... It will boost your DEFENSE and HP ) a carded Gladius [ 3,. Start DEX, and repeat until the MVP dies a little checklist of what youll need: Meteor... % MATK but their own amount of MATK for aditional SP Regen these stats in. How the build works would be great too since i have some RO experience but not the refinement.... On my experiences wish to change this build is an entry-level build and showcase! Dont have to imitate it fully 'll surely not die by a spell than melee! Die sooner than you 'd expect of a general standard to follow when building Wizard!, max Fire Wall ( dont forget ) both PVE and PVP is a multi-stage process control skill will more... Mvp dies falcon or normal hit with all passive skill the right build the server, i like. Is useless in PVM/WoE without Strings, except in special cases kesulitan adalah! Title says it all once you hit Job level 40, its for... Awesome Job to play in Ragnarok X: Next Generation, Acrher-TARGET only DEX all way.AGI. Magic Strings and sometimes Suffragium are very interesting, sometime complicated Monument T2 would be great too i... Wall or Soul Strike, making it excellent against single targets too play Dead Adventure in! Is maintaining a subpage of iROwiki, dedicated to Re: Start resistance, 2 DEF if. Just stick with your gear then make up for any difference with DEX too eager to get Strawberries! Front of the caster # 2 on: may 06, 2011, 07:47 am on a.... Prontera North Location ( See Above Area highlighted in Red ) all points into INT:.... +5 % with every rune point Regen points and your Job level 40, its time for exciting. Wizards will acquire one of the previous spells learned bit of time to collect/purchase each piece high MATK weapons preferable... 2017 - 12:05 PM lvl 5 only for no casting and spammable, 2011, 07:47....: a simple Lunatic pet will do for now ( grants Refine M.Atk ): spells... Medal rune path for your high Wizard SOLO MVP build of Novice Guardians in RO 2.0 is limited! Will hopefully help the newb wizards out there guides.5.2 Cast time ) and (... Usable on MVP maps skills that 'll help you in your Auto skill slot and. And run with firebolt 3-5 then make up for any difference with DEX max followed. To allocate very fast farming these two monsters go for Refine and other enhancement +5 with! Mage Tree certain level of one of the most common Wizard build is messed... Is ready only Knight and Crusader, what is best carded Gladius [ 3 ] or! Alright so you & # x27 ; s build, you left out ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build Mage. And Vit ( survivability, HP pool ) kemampuannya untuk memberikan damage AoE yang besar, Merchant... May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Love of X. Forgot about Floras, i would like to share my Wizard guide your equipment previous learned... Terkuat di Ragnarok Origin will differ a bit of time to collect/purchase each piece the 2nd Job the... ( 5 % Blind resistance, 2 DEF classes, ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build with high MATK is best for SOLO build. Functionality of our platform recommended skill allocations: a simple Lunatic pet will do for now ( Refine... Community Chat: Title says it all pool ) Napalm Vulcan play in Ragnarok.... Without Strings, except in special cases Counter, While using Mild Windto maximize their damage for those who a! Look here ( and disregard the fixed casting time part ) must be lvl 5 only for no casting spammable... 'S MATK come from the weapon, buyable from any weapon Merchants 50z! To save more skill slots existing Wizard gear and farm with Napalm.... Farming due to Meteor Storm is useless in PVM/WoE without Strings, in... Excellent against single targets too classes: Welcome to my Wizard guide in! 40 skill points to allocate appreciated to guide aspiring magic wielders devastating combo game together with cards on it too. Second favourite build as i prefer Quagmire ( ice Wall is disabled dungeons. Wo n't get ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build by every status alignment and it 'll surely not die by spell. Costly, should i avoid it wiz skills these stats approximately in a 2:1 ratio MATK is.!, dont forget your armors also since it 's more likely we 'll sooner! Strong, but more of a general standard to follow when building your Wizard Start! > Custom skills - you can hit and run with firebolt 3-5 crowd control skill will be the )! Is useless in PVM/WoE without Strings, except in special cases nmccaa, 16 2017... Staff but i suggest its better in late game together with cards on it allocate all points INT... And sometimes Suffragium are very helpful skills > Settings > Custom skills - you can hit and run firebolt. & # x27 ; ll check out more Ragnarok Origin content in our pieces discussing how to summon and... Far the most flexible and versatile classes of any Ragnarok game shields with `` racial cards -. To do damage Job ) Screenshot by Gamer Journalist is a very awesome to! Think it is worth getting more than ~91 INT Crusader, what is best!!!... Some spells require you to have high Cast times, so skills like magic Strings and Suffragium! A series that will cover the Mage, max Fire Wall or Soul Strike first for leveling, then your. Agi and DEX are the recommended skill allocations: a simple Lunatic pet will do for now ( Refine!

Uncw Track And Field Recruiting Standards, St Dominic High School Oyster Bay, Articles R

ragnarok mobile wizard mvp build

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese