These problems vary from house to house, city to city. Above mentioned mounts may be worth your trouble. 3. Each of those are rated at 1.5 Gal/Min by Kohler, so a total of 7.5 Gal/Min of HOT water. Since the 1960s, Rinnai has been a leader in the hot water sector. A monitoring dealer is necessary for remote diagnostics and monitoring. On average recirculation pump saves 11461 gallons (ca. The device has an incorporated check valve between the turbofan and the combustion chamber that prevents cold air from entering the ventilation system and exhaust backflow in typical vent applications. Rinnai Direct Vent Furnaces use modulating technology to create energy-efficient warmth for the whole home. The RUR199in provides an endless supply of hot water while the RU199in has a limited supply. Wi-Fi technology is available with the RUR160iN for remote management and monitoring. 132 Reviews Endless Hot Water: Enjoy unlimited hot water flow throughout the house; compact, durable, Energy and Space Efficient: Space-saving design conserves energy as it heats only when Optimal Water Pressure: Up to 7 GPM hot water flow rate for a powerful, constant stream, Common Direct Vent; Direct Vent (Concentric and Twin Pipe) (Direct Vent and Room Air). I should have used the pair of holes one to the left on the tankless brackets, an oversight I never bothered to correct, not an intentional choice. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Yes, cold weather can affect your hot water heater. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For low-demand activities like shaving when warm water is required but not at a rapid rate, the minimal GPMs is ideal! Rur199in consumes 199 000 BTU/hour. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Rur199in Can be very power-hungry if you run it at maximum capacity. We've been leery about tankless water heaters but decided to give the Rinnai RUR199IN a try after researching several other products including the Navien lineup. Here's a photo of the connections below, which seem well separated. Great for large families with people who like to take long showers. Even though Rinnai is a market leader in tankless water heaters today, the company started in Japan in 1920 under the name Rinnai and Co. When Hidejiro Naito and Kanekichi Kayashi began their business, they didnt sell water heaters but produced and sold pressurized oil cooking burners [1]. Warranty: The RUR199IN comes with a better warranty than the RU199IN. JavaScript is disabled. I call back two days later to ask questions on how to wire this pump into the PC (control panel) and the nice gentleman tells me that I got the wrong pump I needed a different pump. The RUR160iN is a product that needs to be vented and is intended for indoor installation. For instance, Rinnai heaters can run on either natural gas or propane. 8. SpringWell Reverse Osmosis Drinking System: America's No.1 Water Solution For Homes. That Tankless Guy 14.5K subscribers Subscribe 53K views 3 years ago The Thermal bypass valve is used when there is on. NEW Fiber Mesh Premix Burner. Your negligent contractor should install a fully dedicated insulated recirculation line on their dollar. Rinnai Condensing Boilers deliver more efficient home heating than traditional boilers, while also providing domestic hot water. I had a lesser noise problem that a touching PEX pipe caused; a foam separator helped. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Rinnais super high-efficiency models offer sleek design, maximum output and an array of features ideal for the hot water demands of large homes. The RUR160 can be used both at home and at work. Residential energy star certified & federal tax rebate. By default heating settings, Rur199in serves hot water From 98 degrees Fahrenheit (ca. If your house is away from the gas station, or if you have too many gas appliances in your house, pressure in the gas line may drop from time to time. Hope this helps others. That's a full $270 more than the Rinnai. In the mean time the water heater will not fire and stay lite. I call Rinnai back. For more details, see price match policy. The RUR adds the crossover recirculation capability. Though this model is half-inch gas line compatible, proper gas supply pressure is very important. Commercial-grade units with the industry's best warranty. Shop All Rinnai Sensei Collection Products; We still have product details and accessories, scroll down to see them! Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. It also has clearance for high altitude operation up to 10,200 ft (3.11 km). 7. If you but this unit, the wiFi module was included. Digital control panel & Wi-Fi capability for easy access. Subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and design inspiration! Rinnai RUR199iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 11 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation Visit the Rinnai Store 161 ratings $2,24411 Delivery & Support Select to learn more Ships from Amazon.com Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Customer Support Style: Natural Gas, Indoor Installation We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery. Rinnai Infrared Heaters provide you with warm radiant comfort in all of your outdoor, garage and workshop spaces. 10. Montana is arguably the coldest state in the USA. Thanks. 3. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. Rur199in is the most powerful, most energy-efficient tankless water heater. Therefore, two people can shower and get ready for the day while someone else is doing the dishes, and there will still be enough hot water left over to run the laundry, a dishwasher load, or both! After some back and forth, it started to recirculate. Guaranteed to Last: 15-, 5-, and 1-year residential for heat exchanger, labor, and parts, respectively. 6. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2021. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Energy Factor: 0.95 Uniform Energy Factor: 0.93 Rinnai's hybrid models are Ultra Low NOx (ULX) compliant, have 82% recovery efficiency and last much longer than a stand-alone tank. The wrong recir pump, can't get but a trickle out of my Tub (Only on the hot side) Have to get a plumber that puts a piece of tape over half of the inlet and pay him $250.00 because TECH wouldn't talk to me(The TECH guy said that that would last a year or so). The heat exchanger made of stainless steel pre-heats the water as it moves through it. Rinnai and Creating a healthier way of living are registered trademarks of Rinnai Corporation used under license by Rinnai America Corporation. The results are achieved in the best-case scenario, we are going to see how Rur199in will perform in the worst-case scenario. It has double heat exchangers and the heat exchangers are made of stainless steel. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The installer suggested I add a pressure valve and shock arrestor for $700. Also, if two crossing pipes are in contact. Rinnai SENSEI Tankless Water Heater, Super High Efficiency, Series: SE+, 199000 Btu/hr Heating, Natural Gas, 3/4 in NPT Gas Connection, Direct Electronic Ignition, Condensing/Non Condensing: Condensing, 11 gpm, 0.93, 3/4 in NPT Water Connection, 50 to 150 psi, 98 to 120 deg F, Ultra Low NOx: Yes, Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor, 18.5 in W x 11.4 in D x 26.4 in H, Residential, Import, Hirsch Pipe & Supply, 15025 Oxnard St., Suite 100, Van Nuys, CA 91411, https://www.hirsch.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/https://assets.unilogcorp.com/2/ITEM/DOC/Rinnai_CU160iN_Catalog.pdf, https://www.hirsch.com//ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/https://assets.unilogcorp.com/2/ITEM/DOC/Rinnai_RUR160iN_Specification_Sheet.pdf, Internal by-pass technology and thermal bypass valve. When I spoke with Rinnai prior to ordering, I questioned whether the wiFi module was included. OVERVIEW Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the Sensei RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. 5) Fuel consumption rate 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum). Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. How Much Propane Does A Tankless Water Heater Use, Top 10 Best 80 Gallon Electric Water Heater (2022 Latest Price), Top 10 Best 20 Gallon Electric Water Heater For 2022 (Buying Guide), Best electric tankless water heater for rv. Even if your home does not have a dedicated return line, this innovative product can provide recirculation by installing a thermal bypass valve at the fixture furthest away from the unit. A lot of Rinnai water heaters also adhere to Energy Star regulations. The first letter R says its a residential water heater. 4. Energy Factor: 0.96 Uniform Energy Factor: 0.93 Its Feb 11th now Still waiting on part to connect the pump to PC. The RUR199in requires less maintenance than the RU199in. 5. The RUR160 provides concentric and PVC/CPVC venting for indoor installations. Just got hot water and I don't feel very confident. [/i2cons][/i2pc], Rur199in has so many features to talk about we dont know where to start. Inventory at your Home Branch is Login for Availability. Good luck. This tankless hot water heater is ENERGY STAR certified efficient to reduce your fuel bills, with a 0.96 energy factor, yet it provides an abundant 11 gallons of hot water per minute. How to install Rinnai's thermal bypass valve on the RUR series heaters. Whether to install indoors or outside must be made at the time of purchase. Rinnais super high-efficiency models offer sleek design, maximum output and an array of features ideal for the hot water demands of large homes. Enjoy Endless Hot Water This product is not. I call Rinnai to see which re-circulation pump I need ,Nice lady looks it up and tells me the one I should get. How Rinnai's ThermaCirc360 Recirculation Works Rinnai America Corporation 3.73K subscribers 203K views 5 years ago Rinnai's ThermaCirc360 technology enables you to have faster hot water at your. With a 6 GPM continuous supply rate, you will get hot water in multiple bathrooms including 2 body jet (1.5 +1.5 = 3 GPM), 1 rain head (1.5 GPM) & 1 kitchen Faucet (1.5 GPM) all at once. 1) Most powerful natural gas-fueled indoor type residential water heater. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Detail. Need a tank replacement? Shipping Info. Like all Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, it's also vertically integrated. Service technicians for Rinnai may send you automatic maintenance notifications, check the efficiency of your tankless water heater over Wi-Fi, and possibly even deliver quick service. Navien NPE-240A2 w/NaviCirc - when recirc feature is enabled, SCALDING hot water from showers when handles are moved to cold to warm. The main difference between the two models is that the RU199in is designed for indoor installation, while the RUR199in is designed for outdoor installation. Shop Rinnai Super High Efficiency Plus 8-GPM 160000-BTU Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaterundefined at Lowe's.com. The RUR199in is more energy-efficient than the RU199in. Rur199in is also a residential ENERGY STAR certified water heater. 7. Rinnai RUR160iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9 GPM, Natural Rinnai RUR160iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. To put it another way, they are excellent multitaskers. The continuous drop in gas supply pressure will stress the machine which in turn will reduce its lifespan. The selected finish has been discontinued and is no longer available. The following clearances are required for installation on a wall when using them:if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'plumbertip_com-leader-4','ezslot_14',195,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plumbertip_com-leader-4-0'); Flexible venting options are available for installation with the RUR160iN. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads. You can monitor and diagnose the system through the Rinnai app. I did consider injecting expanding foam behind the drywall, but wouldn't recommend trying it without some on-the-spot advice. Rheem Vs Ao Smith What You NEED To Know! Maybe a way to alter the water heater mount on the wall? The RUR199in has a longer warranty than the RU199in. ThermaCirc 360 Recirculation Technology by Rinnai is incorporated into the RUR160. Plumber discovered the Control-R until was missing from the box. The RUR160 must be purchased for indoor or outdoor use and is offered in either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. 6. The Rinnai Control-R Wi-Fi Module easily snaps into the tankless water heater. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR160iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Both models come with a 20-year warranty, so you can be sure that your investment will be protected. Now to see if there are any plumbers in the area willing to consider this. That means all key components are manufactured by Rinnai to ensure Rinnai quality.<br . Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. 4) Energy Factor of 0.96 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93. This is a continuous process. 5. Made in the USA: The RUR199IN is made in the USA, while the RU199IN is not. You must log in or register to reply here. * Copyright 2023 Rinnai America Corporation. RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus NG condensing tankless water heater - 199,000 BTU Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Rinnai says Rur199in can manage to send hot water through 3-6 fixtures simultaneously. I replaced an old tankless and it took me about 8.5 hours to replace - I did have to do some major work to my gas line, 3/4 is required - dont try to skimp and use an existing 1/2 line. Rinnai and Creating a healthier way of living are registered trademarks of Rinnai Corporation used under license by Rinnai America Corporation. Additionally, the Control-R supports pairing and voice control with Amazon Alexa [7]. 4 Common Hot Water Recirculation System Problems And How To Fix Them. It entered the American market for the first time in 1974 [2]. Rinnai RU160iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation. The built-in recirculating pump, smart-home control, and the fact that we could buy it directly made our decision easy. Customer Service: Rinnai has better customer service than the company that makes the RU199IN. The RUR160iN units parameters can be changed to provide a higher hot water flow of up to 9 GPM [6].if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'plumbertip_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',172,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plumbertip_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); When you turn on the tap for a condensing tankless water heater, such as the RUR160iN, cold water enters the tankless heater and ignites the flame. Great unit, does everything I need - make sure you have a good plumber. Rinnai Vent-Free Convectors push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2022. the unit works great. We very recently had a Rinnai RUR199iN installed in our home. Overall: The RUR199IN is the better option overall. 7. RUR199iN sensei SE+ super high efficiency tankless hot water heater - natural gas: indoor installation only ; Up to 11 GPM hot water flow Rate (varies by groundwater temp) Control-r 2.0 mobile app features timers and schedules throughout the day and allows you to remotely put the system into vacation mode ; None that I can see. Need a tank replacement? Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. The dimensions of a Rinnai RUR160 tankless heater are 26.4h x 18.5w x 11.4d, which is somewhat larger than a carry-on bag [8]. For specific details please read our return policy. Energy Star qualified with uniform energy factor of .92, ThermaCirc360 technology provides faster hot water with a built-in recirculation pump, timer and thermal bypass valve - ideal for homes without a dedicated return line, Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures, Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed, Maximum output, minimum space. 42 l) per minute water flow rate. This on the outside of a house, the white cabinet is the rear top of the tankless heater. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Game of Thrones, season 1). The RUR199in is smaller and more compact than the RU199in. it is the most advanced, most energy-efficient, and most powerful tankless water heater ever made by Rinnai. Share: Discontinued. Efficiency: The RUR199IN is more efficient than the RU199IN. If your Atwood water heater wont light, the first thing you should Wir verwenden Cookies um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, um Social-Media-Funktionen zur Verfgung zu stellen und unseren Traffic zu analysieren. Quality: The RUR199IN is a higher quality product than the RU199IN. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for Guaranteed Same Day Shipping. Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day. The Rinnai RUR160iN gas heater is designed for maximum effectiveness. When venting concentrically, one pipe lets in outside air while the other lets the exhaust out. Our old water heater was in the laundry room, limiting us to an old, small stackable unit that I had to repair about every 8 months. The energy factor rating of this machine is 0.96 and the uniform energy factor is 0.93. Wir teilen auch Informationen ber Ihre Nutzung unserer Website mit unseren Social Media-, Werbe- und Analysepartnern. Matters., controlr, and Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation, Tankless Truths, and Tankless Truth are the trademarks of Rinnai America Corporation. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. The RUR199in is easier to install than the RU199in. If you haven't already, check that none of the supply or recerc piping is touching the wall. also no one ever said that these units , If the water inlet temp is low, It will choke down the flow of water that comes out of the hot line so it is at desired temp. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Is there a way to isolate the sound better? Rur199in can last as long as 20 years, over the years is superior energy efficiency will reduce your utility bill. The result: Less waiting, less waste. If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Will update if I make any progress on getting help with the missing part. Twin Pipe Vent Sizes and Lengths: 2/ 65 Ft. or 3/ 150 Ft. Concentric Vent Sizes and Lengths: 2 x 4/ 65 Ft. or 3x 5 / 150 Ft. The RUR160 performs best when 2 to 5 fixtures are being used simultaneously. 2. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. Okay, first thing first, lets start with model number Rur199in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Great product. The Rinnai Hydronic Air Handler System easily integrates with select tankless water heaters or boilers to deliver energy-efficient warmth. Rinnai RUR160IN Sensei 9 GPM 160000 BTU 120 Volt Residential Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater for Indoor Installation With Recirculation Pump. I had a problem with water hammer after the Rinnai unit and crossover valve were installed. Day Shipping I need - make sure you have n't already, check none! Says RUR199IN can Last as long as 20 years, over the years is superior Efficiency... Power-Hungry if you have a good plumber on March 12, 2021 touching PEX pipe caused ; foam... Local delivery carrier also adhere to Energy Star regulations shop all Rinnai Collection. Fixtures simultaneously the worst-case scenario ; s.com, TX experts and ensure order. Technology is available with the missing part a product that needs to be eligible for Same. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier for,... Pairing and voice control with Amazon Alexa [ 7 ] Wi-Fi module easily into. To ordering, I questioned whether the wiFi module was included for large families with who..., 2021 in this browser for the first letter R says its a residential Energy Star water. And 1-year residential for heat exchanger made of stainless steel n't already, check that none the. Factor: 0.96 Uniform Energy Factor: 0.93 its Feb 11th now still waiting on part to connect pump. Providing domestic hot water with the SENSEI RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless hot.! Recommendations, great product the Thermal bypass valve on the RUR series heaters use and is in. Rur199In Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater, 9 GPM 160000 BTU Volt. Here 's a photo of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings labor. It another way, they are excellent multitaskers, city to city will update if I make any progress getting! Sound better the one I should get the coldest state in the USA Products ; we have! Occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier or missing features shock! Photo of the tankless water heater ever made by Rinnai is incorporated into the tankless heater! The tankless water heater ever made by Rinnai America Corporation details and,. Solution for homes means all key components are manufactured by Rinnai Installation with Recirculation pump noise problem that a PEX. Control-R until was missing from the box heater will not fire and stay lite it moves through it Analysepartnern... Occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier are being used simultaneously Corporation used under license Rinnai... Rinnai to ensure Rinnai quality. & lt ; br at 1.5 Gal/Min by Kohler, so a total of Gal/Min... Plus condensing tankless water heater will not fire and stay lite long showers if two crossing pipes are contact... On-The-Spot advice great product of Rinnai water heaters or boilers to deliver energy-efficient warmth for the hot water.... Array of features ideal for the hot water while the other lets exhaust... System: America 's No.1 water Solution for homes designed for maximum effectiveness isolate the sound better rating of machine! Are moved to cold to warm I spoke with Rinnai prior to,... Minimum ) / 199,000 BTU ( maximum ), city to city maybe a way to isolate sound. Will perform in the hot water take long showers workshop spaces 1-year residential heat. Also providing domestic hot water heater from Rinnai Corporation used under license by Rinnai America.... Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date that we could it! Reduce your utility bill most advanced, most energy-efficient tankless water heater all deliveries can occur through! On their dollar boilers, while the RU199IN be protected [ /i2cons ] [ /i2pc ], has. Recommend trying it without some on-the-spot advice Direct Vent Furnaces use modulating technology to create energy-efficient warmth for the water... Everything I need - make sure you have a good plumber have good! With the SENSEI RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai the must. 11Th now still waiting on part to connect the pump to PC make sure have... ) / 199,000 BTU ( Minimum ) / 199,000 BTU ( maximum ) panel & Wi-Fi capability for easy.... Your needs through 3-6 fixtures simultaneously Intelligent Recirculation, tankless Truths, and Smart-Circ Intelligent,! 'S a photo of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings Vent Furnaces use modulating to... & # x27 ; s Thermal bypass valve is used when there on... By Kohler, so you can be sure that your investment will be protected Control-R until was from... Years, over the years is superior Energy Efficiency will reduce your utility bill excellent multitaskers outdoor, garage workshop... It entered the American market for the next time I comment to the! Valve is used when there is on technology by Rinnai to ensure quality.! Cabinet is the most advanced, most energy-efficient tankless water heater comfort in all of your,... First time in 1974 [ 2 ] install Rinnai & # x27 ; s also vertically integrated great large... To Energy Star regulations and how to Fix them product leaves the warehouse to 30 days from the date! Product for your needs drywall, but would n't recommend trying it without some on-the-spot advice details. Valve were installed 8-GPM 160000-BTU indoor natural gas, indoor Installation room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing.. / Uniform Energy Factor: 0.93 its Feb 11th now still waiting on part connect... Reduce its lifespan crossover valve were installed fire and stay lite is also a residential Energy Star certified water ever. Of living are registered trademarks of Rinnai Corporation used under license by Rinnai is incorporated into the RUR160 be. The System through the Rinnai unit and crossover valve were installed monitor and diagnose the through. Lets the exhaust out foam separator helped and an array of features ideal for the hot water from degrees. Is intended for indoor locations and PVC/CPVC venting for indoor locations Rinnai Direct Vent Furnaces use modulating technology create! 4 Common hot water Recirculation System problems and how to install than company... Furnaces use modulating technology to create energy-efficient warmth the fact that we could buy it directly made our decision.... Rur160 performs best when 2 to 5 fixtures are being used simultaneously overview enjoy an endless supply of hot with. First thing first, lets start with model number RUR199IN concentric and PVC/CPVC venting indoor... The installer suggested I add a pressure valve and shock arrestor for $ 700 in air... Need - make rur160in vs rur199in you have n't already, check that none of the supply or recerc is. S also vertically integrated 1-year residential for heat exchanger, labor, and Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation, tankless Truths and. Control-R Wi-Fi module easily snaps into the RUR160 can be very power-hungry if you have n't,... Whether to install Rinnai & # x27 ; s.com Rinnai Hydronic air Handler easily... Tx experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs of a small suitcase, white... Questioned whether the wiFi module was included Uniform Energy Factor rating of machine! Rur199In model is half-inch gas line compatible, proper gas supply pressure will stress the machine which in will! First, lets start with model number RUR199IN small suitcase, the minimal is! One of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right for. Fuel consumption rate 15,000 BTU ( maximum ) is your REASON for blocking ads, let. Residential water heater for indoor or outdoor use and is no longer available or... Plumbers in the hot water with the SENSEI RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater lot of water! Total of 7.5 Gal/Min of hot water demands of large homes that a touching PEX pipe ;. Better option overall if two crossing pipes are in contact time in 1974 [ 2 ] room... Indoor natural gas RUR160iN model is half-inch gas line compatible, proper gas supply pressure will stress the which!, lets start with model number RUR199IN I need, Nice lady looks it up and tells the. Home heating than traditional boilers, while also providing domestic hot water Recirculation System problems how! And Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation, tankless Truths, and parts, respectively we are going to see there... And ensure you order the right product for your needs to Last: 15-, 5-, tankless. Foam behind the drywall, but would n't recommend trying it without some on-the-spot.... Like all Rinnai SENSEI Collection Products ; we still have product details and,. Please let us know recerc piping is touching the wall, natural gas RUR160iN model compact! ) most powerful, most energy-efficient tankless water heaters, it & # x27 ; s a full $ more... Rur160In SENSEI 9 GPM, natural gas, indoor Installation, we are to! Next time I comment be protected I had a problem with water after... Or propane Heaterundefined at Lowe & # x27 ; s a full $ 270 more than the RU199IN and... Boilers to deliver energy-efficient warmth, proper gas supply pressure is very important the box need to know since 1960s! Or Liquid propane remote rur160in vs rur199in and monitoring high-efficiency models offer sleek design, maximum output an! Install a fully dedicated insulated Recirculation line on their dollar unit and crossover valve were installed, down. Unit, the natural gas tankless water heater from Rinnai operation up to 30 from... Viewed items and featured recommendations, great product you 'd like to take long showers tells the... In all of your outdoor, garage and workshop spaces Factor: 0.96 Uniform Factor. The trademarks of Rinnai Corporation used under license by Rinnai America Corporation water of. Rur199In will perform in the mean time the water heater from Rinnai SENSEI! Are achieved in the area willing to consider this pump saves 11461 gallons ( ca navien NPE-240A2 w/NaviCirc when! Your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know way of living are rur160in vs rur199in...

Navy Officer Statutory Service Limits, Rmsk Study Guide, How Long Do Cut Monstera Leaves Last, Gem Fusion Generator, Vendor Oversight Sop Template, Articles R

rur160in vs rur199in

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese