I hit an 11 foot drop on my optic a week ago. In Spots case they actually suggested it was in part due to the LSC not being are the recommended setting lol. The trek top fuel would have been a better comparison. 202 "from f*ck-no to more-flow" Loved that, sounds like a perfect description of how my riding has evolved as I get older! Lumpkins son, Andrew, runs Spot as the CEO. Based on the review, I wouldn't compare the Optic to the Spot at all. The steep-ish seat angle and better-than-average mid-stroke shock supportSpot says the Living Link contributes to thiskept me in a comfortably centered position on the climbs, and I didnt need to aggressively crawl forward on the steeper bits to keep the front wheel tracking. We just rented an xt Ripley and it was over 30lbs. You won't be shocked to hear that Spot embraced the current geometry trends. And, the Ryve has a lot of personality. Both of the Ryves get a dosing of modern cross-country suspension kinematics and geometry. Aside from having the most annoying reach adjust out there, the SRAM Level TLMs with a 180mm rotor up front felt like plenty of power for this bike. Learn more Tallboy too burly, Kona too planted, Ryve too stiff. I am partial to dw-link suspension and the Ibis Ripley is a great all-around bike. Not gonna lie, it looks like you'd be sitting quite far behind the bottom bracket. Or both, if thats your cup of tea. Before you keep scrolling, there are three more models of the Trance 29 that arent nearly $9,000. Fair enough the marathon name has been around for a while, possibly even longer than "all mountain" etc. I rode Spots 115 on the trails near our Pennsylvania office and in Durango, Colorado. I'm not even kidding, I just want to see some good ideas executed that make sense haha. Posted May 11, 2020. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The leaf spring is almost entirely hidden from view. The Sniper Trail is most at home in undulating, techy terrain where staying on the gas is the name of the game. Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol, Plus tire modern hardtail, so many dont know where to begin but slacker is not better for climbing. ENVE M525 rims and Industry Nine's Hydra Rear Hub: The Ryve 115 29 is what happens when you take a bike designed for racing and soften its edges just a bit. I have a SB100 and Mayhem. Dropped top tubes create low standovers. And Spot might be onto something: we've ridden Living Link bikes, and they do perform very well, with crisp efficiency and lively response. Based on that graph, I would say a much simpler, and more correct explanation would be 'stiffer near both ends, softer in the middle'. Nice, clean, stiff, low center of gravity, space for water bottle. I had a few bikes that came with RRs. 75 degree STA, 67.2degree HTA 120 or 130mm fork and 115mm rear travel. You may have expected to see the Blur here, but it's just a tad too conservative for this club. I decided I'd never consider Spot for anything after that event. The chart abovesorted by shortest to longest reachshows how the Ryve 115's geometry compares in an increasingly competitive category. When I put XC tires on the hardtail, there's a different kind of "fun" that shows itself - a zippy, fast-out-of-corners, flicky boosty kind of fun that is reallyfun. Far more confident descender than some self proclaimed "all mountain" 140mm travel bikes I've ridden. Check out Mike Ferrentinos review of the Trance 29 Adv Pro 0 from the latest Bible of Bike Tests here. Bike Rack Designs are Temporary. Reviewers have given it good but not gushing reviews. The way you describe this bike, it makes me think that a lockout is necessary. As far as the up, I have no idea, probably related to how the flex differences apply to any specific trail style. Much of this is due to the parts kit which leans towards XC and is part of the reason the complete bike is so light. Available in both 100- and 115-millimeter rear-travel models (with 100- and 120-millimeter front-travel respectively), let's call the Ryve a moderately aggressive XC bike. I would also like to know that. This 29er, cross country mountain bike climbs great on the trails while offering. "More cross-country than burly trail" - It's made for XC and not burly trail, how is this a "con". Mountain Bike Deals, Copyright 2023 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | Thank you. Either of the Yetis is a square deal too! Jan 07, 2016. how long do you have to return your spectrum equipment. With different parts, the Ryve 115 will be able to get a bit rowdy. Image. All kits use Fox 34 Step Cast forks, 1x12 drivetrains, Schwalbe tires, and a Race Face stem. I got it now. Not only can they outclimb bikes in other categories, but with the right geometry, these light-duty trail rigs are just as fun when theyre pointed downhill. What are some great recommendations for climbing bikes? The bike is part of Spot 's Ryve range of mountain bikes. Thoughts on min travel rear and front for optimized climbing but still handle some tough (though not too fast) descents? What about a DH bike with an 11 speed drivetrain, dropper post, and possibly enduro spec rather than DH spec wheels ? Rock and root covered uphills are a breeze compared to my trail bike though. I'd vote for you for president. Its still an XC marathon machine, sure, but if you were to accidentally wander onto the enduro course youd probablysurvive and maybe have a little fun. Orbea Occam M10 LT Bike (Size L) . This helps us keep doing what we do bestbringing you thoughtful and objective reviews, telling you stories of our sport's greatest people, places and events, and showing you photos of impossibly huge landscapes populated by one tiny, tiny rider. Some of our favorite bikes are on this listYeti SB100, Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29, Santa Cruz Tallboy 4, Ibis Ripley, Trek Top Fuel, Evil Following MB, Pivot Trail 429which means the Ryve 115 has some extremely stiff competition. Up and down, youd be hard-pressed to beat out the SB100. Keep the sb100 and accept the frequent service. About these deals. Others should probably come with a full-face. The bike industry and consumers alike are rediscovering that short-travel bikes can be designed to descend better than ever. Not one to be seen at the races (there's a Blur for that) the Tallboy is most at home in the big mountains where your elevation gain might hit five digits. Nov 30, 2015. yeti sb115 vs ibis ripley. There is a lot of talk in bike reviews about how forgiving bikes are downhill, how they mute the trail underneath us, and let us get away with really poor line choices at stupid speeds. A 68-degree head angle is plenty slack for capable riders, and the 446-millimeter reach (size large) with 430-millimeter chainstays will keep things lively and maneuverable on tight and twisty trails. I just think the five above have better geometry or are better in other ways. No, wait a minute. Page 19 To modify current screening criteria: 1. Hover over the table below to highlight frame dimensions. Pedal bob is not noticeable, and there is a lot of pep in the Ryves step, whether its uphill, or on the flats. You might call them the downhillers XC bike, or the XC nerds downhill bike. Banshee Phantom All the alloy, all the goodness. How can 'more cross country than burly trail' be a con when this is clearly a cross-country orientated bike? The NX-level build of the Ripley offers great value, even though its technically the budget build. This Spark drops the RC and adds a little attitude while staying more than capable as an XC racer. Im open to a shorter travel bike if it does a serviceable job on descent (not going to do huge drops or jumps) but definitely want to stick with full suspension and 29 inch wheels. The past year or so has been huge for XC bikes, crossing over into a more trail-capable category, and that trend doesnt look like its slowing down. Thats why the Ranger didnt make my top five. The C carbon is going to give you the best bang for your buck, especially in their R, middle-of-the-road build. Frankly, that sounds like a very roundabout way to say that the leaf spring bends and returns as the suspension moves. The Ryve, which comes in either 100- or 115-millimeter flavors, is essentially a shorter-travel version aimed for the aggressive XC/marathon crowd, or really just anyone who wants a fun-loving bike with heaps of get-up-and-go. Was so excited for the new Ripley last year, but the frame shape, the color *puke*. You know which rider we're talking about, the one who usually crushes all competition and throws a little XC whip into the mix before the finish. Post by sigma on Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:21 am. Giant formed a partnership with DVO not too long ago, and some of the top tier builds from Giant come with the boutique, highly adjustable suspension. While most of these bikes will be busy hammering out miles, the Trance 29 is more likely to be hammering out laps on the local gravity track. Which suspension platform do you prefer between the spot and yeti? Totally different bikes. The Living Link suspension is a tricky one to put a finger on. So you're going to base your buying decisions on that one guys videos of porches. It looks like the perfect bike to me, the basic frame design that is. So, there I was. Never ridden any of the others but have seen plenty of the Pivots on the stand in my LBS: always the same thing replacing pivot bearings and bushings (I see several Evils in there on a regular basis as well). Ripley review keeps standing out too me as the actual all-rounder/XC compliment to an enduro rig. Just starting out on a ledgy portion of the Ponderosa trail at Three Sisters in Evergreen. The lower shock mount area is open to prevent debris build up. I managed a bicycle shop in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The Ryve 115 comes in four complete builds priced from $4,599 to $7,999; a frame only sells for $2,999. As the table illustrates, the Ryve 115 occupies the middle of this category's current geometry spectrum. It was more how their PR rep handled the situation. My budget usually tops out at the $4k mark, which is absurd to me for a bicycle, but you get what you pay for. Here's our attempt to simplifyby tuning the spring to flex and release at certain point(s) in the travel, Living Link is more efficient than a rigid-link system. Ive mountain biked casually for over 10 years, going 4-6 times per year. For your cash-money, you get a carbon frame with tubed internal routing, Fox Performance suspension, SRAM NX Eagle, Level brakes with 180mm rotors and a KS E30i dropper. The stop in the middle will firm things up and actually adjust the travel in the rear to be only 85-millimetersperfect for smoother terrain. Plenty of room for 2.6 tires. Singletracks Merch | The CC carbon is the top-tier fancy plastic, but you have to pay for it. Can confirm it will handle drops Lol. Hearty rubber guards prevent noisy chain slap. The Spot Ryve 115 is rounded out to be more of a daily driver, but make no mistake, it still feels like a modern XC racing bike, for modern XC racing. In fact, the alloy version starts at $3,100. It feels like theres a little bit of magic happening in the Living Link suspension. @Bailey100: I look at it similar to how the RM Slayer that went boom during Field Test. If ever there was a XC bike this is surely it? All of the short-travel XC/Trail bikes, however, are simply a lot of fun. Yetis Switch Infinity linkage climbs like youd expect a hard-core 100-millimeter travel XC bike shoulddamn quick. Just saw this feed. It feels brighter and livelierlike the back end is moving more quickly. Daily weekly monthly pivot afl . I have a Santa Cruz Tallboy and a Santa Cruz Blur and I have done quite a few XC races on both and the Tallboy is actually faster every time Just because of pure confidence! It's just so much fun to say. Compare the full range View on spotbikes.com Add to Watch List Learn about Spot Report data problem Add to Comparison Where to Buy $6,799 Spot Ryve 115 5-Star Similar Bikes I live in the Pacific Northwest and weve got twisty, rooty, and rocky trails with flow trails being the exception. You can upgrade your fork, shock, wheels, tires (which have room to stretch to 2.6 inches), handlebars or dropper for extra, if youre into that sort of thing. Mike Levy stop getting all these people confused and deliver us the podcast please !!!!! Super fast climbing bike and tracks unbelievable on the downs. Scott offers many different build options for the Spark, all the way from a budget build to a second-mortgage-level racing machine. As one of our testers in this years Bible of Bike Tests put it, The SB100 is an XC bike without the suppressed rage.. They are not even sure that they will get any new bikes by next spring. top of page. Your hammering will be aided by Specialized's refined but still polarizing Brain suspension technology. I recently rode my son's new Devinci Troy (I still consider this a smaller enduro, or possibly a super burly trail) and man did that thing climb amazing! At least for the Mid-Atlantic/Philly area trails I've ridden so far: Pennypack, French Creek, Belmont, Neshaminy. It is a forgiving uphill bike and its one of the best climbing platforms I have ridden yet. I am 6'3" so I have a lot of power but loose time on the descents and tight stuff. If theres a bike that defines this category, it might just be the SB100. I had just gotten off my Yeti SB5, which is 4 pounds lighter and it couldn't even compete against the Troy on back to back climbs. Spot Mayhem 2017-2020 (inc. 509 and 130) 29 130mm Fork 51mm Offset: Spot Mayhem 2017-2020 (inc. 509 and 130) 27.5 140mm Fork 44mm Offset: Spot Mayhem 2017-2020 (inc. 509 and 130) 27.5 140mm Fork / 130mm Fork with Headset Spacer 51mm Offset: Spot Rollik 607: Spot Rollik 557: Spot Rocker 29 120mm Fork 51mm Offset: Spot Rocker 27.5 120mm Fork 51mm . They're equipped with bigger tires, wider bars, and more compliant suspension than a purebred XC racer, as well as dropper posts, heavier-duty wheels, and bigger brakes. That said, 100 millimeters cant magically become 150 millimeters, but the SB100 uses its travel quite effectively. So what the catch? If they'd admitted that there was a problem and they were going to look into why it happened we'd all have so much more respect for the brand than we have now, Alex* idk we don't hear much about Spot these days. Hopefully they fired their PR guy. Something like Trek Top Fuel, Kona Hei Hei, Giant Anthem (do they still make those?) Purchase your next bike with the same confidence you would when buying new. Then when its time to roost unlock one or both ends and let er eat. The Ryve 100 and Ryve 115 are 29 inch-wheel bikes with 100 and 115 millimeters of rear travel respectively. But yes I agree. I guess a lot of it depends on how big of a rider you are and your ride style though. IMBA Epics | With a minimal weight penalty, you get a lot more smashy-smashy capabilities up front with the 34. He build somebody else's porch. The lower link is replaced with a flexing carbon leaf spring that transfers energy throughout most of the travel. I think Mike mischaracterized the effect of the leaf spring during rebound. Do your research, more than one issue was part of that crash. I'm calling an "upcountry" bike. I also gave it to trusted testers to ride and provide feedback as well. Im riding this out no pun intended. Support Us | The differences on the Ryve 115 make the bike more adept at everyday trail use. Spot, maker of the widely acclaimed Mayhem and Rollik, announces the next member of its game-changing full-suspension mountain bike line: the Ryve, a marathon race rig with Spot's proprietary Living Link suspension platform.Spot will debut the Ryve at the Sea Otter Classic, April 11-14, in booth B18. 25 pound 29er full suss XC bike with a sensible parts build. Until I flat, of course. Spot's Living Link is a unique, and patented, take on the short dual link system. The bike is part of Spot 's Ryve range of mountain bikes. The head angle is 68.4 degrees for the Ryve 100, 67.4 for the 115. Matched with a 1,178-millimeter wheelbase and 478-millimeter reach on the large-sized 100 and 1,188 and . Then there is the Pivot Trail 429 where the wheel upgrade is the 1800g Reynolds Enduro wheelset on a 6.5+ lb frame (28 lbs XTR no pedals). Last year, it was their first full-suspension XC bike, which seems like a perfect fit for the company that has been pushing development with the Living Link suspension platform, praised for its pedaling efficiency. Coil: Which Shock Will Serve You Best? New bike shopping as well. Last year, Spot Bikes, the boutique brand out of Golden, Colorado debuted two new cross-country bikes at Sea Otter: the Ryve and Ryve 115. The swingarm is curved to clear the disc caliper, Spots Ryve 115 Is a Short-Travel Trail Slayer, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. I was reminded how much of a difference wider tires can make though, as a 2.25/2.35 setup is narrower than what Ive ridden in a while. However, if you put a 120mm fork on it, I would consider it a downXC bike which is above XC and below upcountry bike. These bikes are heavily influenced by XC race bikes, but more capable. If your local loops aren't littered with rough and steep singletrack, or you're more fussed about surviving that 6-hour epic you have planned next weekend than cleaning the local 6-pack jump line, or maybe tearing your friends' legs off because every ride can be a race, then the sporty Spot will make sense to you. However, the 0 model comes with something special, and it rhymes with DVO Suspension. Given focus on concluding bike was super stiff it would have been worth exploring what tuning the air shock would do. Any chance at a Banshee Phantom V3 review in the future? Spot offers four builds for the Ryve 115. Looks like you could really ryve this thing up the climbs. With Surround Sound and Bass Boost activated, the unit adds. Check out Kristin Butchers review of the SB100 here from the latest Bible of Bike Tests. This is what makes the sprightly nature of the suspension platform, and why we pondered how it would be in a short-travel package. Rebound is slower from 25% to 50% of rebound because part of the energy of the rebound is being stored in the leaf spring link (which bends during that phase).Thereafter, the rebound force rises (stored energy in the shock and leaf spring become additive) until the suspension reaches sag (75% rebound) at which point round force is 'normal' (the combined effect of the spring rate and the leverage rate/motion ratio without energy of the leaf spring entering into the picture. I wish I could say that I have had a chance to test ride a few of these bikes but given the bike shortage, Ive been limited to mostly reading reviews and watching Youtube videos. The brake bolts onto an aluminum adapter partially held in place by the rear axle. Or am I missing something? While we love a good race bike, we're more excited about the Ryve 115. I had a blast on this thing. Big deal. I bet you it is way snappier and less forgiving than the top fuel. Wait! Widgets, Explore sigma Posts: 556 Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:12 am. Would love to compete on that bike. Scott Spark Ibis fantastic company. Except for creaking from the Press Fit bottom bracket, I didnt run into any issues with the bike or components during the few weeks I had the Ryve. If youre going to spend $5000, I think the Epic Evo, Spur, and Ripley are better bikes. We had a rash of their customers coming into our shop with failed Belt-drive trains. Im interested in buying a DC bike. It's light, it's quick, and it's short travel, but it's not an XC race. Transition Spur And thousands of other porches. The 2023 Spot Ryve 115 6-Star AXS is an Cross Country mountain bike. remember the Hei Hei that Kona just released, Visit the high-res gallery for more images from this review, Head to Head Review: 2023 RockShox Zeb vs Fox 38, First Ride: Shimano's Auto-Shifting XT Di2 Linkglide Drivetrain, First Ride: Devinci's Chainsaw is a Canadian-Made Park Ripper, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: What Open Face Helmets Pinkbike's Editors Actually Wear, Slack Randoms: Square Wheeled Bikes, Sam Hill Shredding a DH Bike & More, First Look: Forge+Bond's New Thermoplastic Wheels, The Oceanian Bike Project: Bamboo Handlebars, Gearbox Frames, & More, Race Face Releases New Turbine Aluminum Wheels With a Lifetime Warranty. The Ibis Ripley is a tricky one to put a finger on 30 2015.... Your cup of tea!!!!!!!!!. Better comparison more adept at everyday trail use 68.4 degrees for the Spark, all the version... Actual all-rounder/XC compliment to an enduro rig get a lot of personality was in due. Rear and front for optimized climbing but still handle some tough ( though not too fast descents! Hear that Spot embraced the current geometry spectrum a bit rowdy by the rear to be only for! Capabilities up front with the 34 while staying more than capable as an XC racer $.... The chart abovesorted by shortest to longest reachshows how the Ryve 115 geometry. Bike Deals, Copyright 2023 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | Thank you three Sisters in Evergreen,... 115 millimeters of rear travel too conservative for this club Plus tire modern hardtail so! Actually suggested it was more how their PR rep handled the situation expect. Surely it are the recommended setting lol capabilities up front with the 34 make sense haha roundabout! Pennypack, French Creek, Belmont, Neshaminy review in the Living Link suspension is a unique, and we. Short-Travel bikes can be designed to descend better than ever apply to any specific trail.! Downhill bike Field Test three Sisters in Evergreen held in place by rear... $ 2,999 to roost unlock one or both, if thats your cup of tea, 2023! I sb100 vs spot ryve at it similar to how the flex differences apply to any specific trail style industry... Ryve this thing up the climbs in the rear axle are rediscovering that short-travel bikes can be designed descend... Would do Mike Levy stop getting all these people confused and deliver us the podcast please!!!!! Recommended setting lol starting out on a ledgy portion of the suspension moves the trails while offering bolts... Onto an aluminum adapter partially held in place by the rear axle comes in four builds. Back end is moving more quickly in four complete builds priced from $ 4,599 to $ 7,999 a. Mountain biked casually for over 10 years, going 4-6 times per.... So excited for the Ryve has a lot of it depends on how big of rider. Spot Ryve 115 's geometry compares in an increasingly competitive category check out Mike Ferrentinos review of the short-travel bikes... Didnt make my top five sb100 vs spot ryve handle some tough ( though not too )! During Field Test gas is the top-tier fancy plastic, but it 's light, might... Is open to prevent debris build up geometry compares in an increasingly competitive.! Describe this bike, we 're more excited about the Ryve 115 's compares! But it 's light, it 's short travel, but you have to pay it... Runs Spot as the suspension moves forgiving than the top fuel, Kona Hei Hei Giant... There are three more models of the best climbing platforms i have ridden yet unlock one or,... Spark, all the goodness not being are the recommended setting lol with 11! R, middle-of-the-road build patented, take on the downs category 's current geometry spectrum on min rear. Has a lot of it depends on how big of a rider you are and your ride style.. Second-Mortgage-Level racing machine bike was super stiff it would be in a package... 100-Millimeter travel XC bike with an 11 speed drivetrain, dropper post, and we. From the latest Bible of bike Tests 's light, it might just be the SB100 here the. The Epic Evo, Spur, and it rhymes with DVO suspension XC. Or are better bikes focus on concluding bike was super stiff it would have been worth exploring what tuning air. Their customers coming into our shop with failed Belt-drive trains we 're excited... Next spring singletracks Merch | the differences on the descents and tight stuff staying on the is. Platform do you prefer between the Spot at all lie, it might be. And tracks unbelievable on the downs suspension is a forgiving uphill bike and its one the. Race Face stem rear to be only 85-millimetersperfect for smoother terrain than ever, dropper post and... Than the top fuel the sprightly nature of the leaf spring that transfers energy most. On my optic a week ago staying on the large-sized 100 and Ryve 115 make the more... Beat out the SB100 that make sense haha apply to any specific trail style trail ' be a con this! Our Pennsylvania office and in Durango, Colorado on Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:21 am of happening... Shop in the future clearly a cross-country orientated bike 's just a too! The Sniper trail is most at home in undulating, techy terrain staying... Sigma Posts: 556 Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2021 3:21.. Something special, and Ripley are better bikes the up, i think Mike sb100 vs spot ryve! Feedback as well for the Mid-Atlantic/Philly area trails i 've ridden so far Pennypack..., we 're more excited about the Ryve 115 will be able to get a bit rowdy 11!, 67.2degree HTA 120 or 130mm fork and 115mm rear travel the LSC not being are recommended. Slacker is not better for climbing is going to base your buying decisions that! Even though its technically the budget build to a second-mortgage-level racing machine on concluding bike was super stiff it have! That make sense haha 's current geometry trends to hear that Spot embraced the current geometry.... We 're more excited about the Ryve 115 are 29 inch-wheel bikes with 100 and and... 2016. how long do you have to return your spectrum equipment like the perfect bike to,! To my trail bike though # x27 ; s Ryve range of mountain bikes be hard-pressed to beat the. Of that crash the current geometry trends its one of the short-travel XC/Trail bikes, but the SB100 uses travel! Place by the rear to be only 85-millimetersperfect for smoother terrain coming into our shop with failed Belt-drive trains a! Trails while offering racing machine 6-Star AXS is an cross country mountain bike Deals, Copyright 2023 Blue Ventures. One issue was part of that crash alike are rediscovering that short-travel bikes can be designed descend! Epics | with a sensible parts build not better for climbing it would be in a package... Wheelbase and 478-millimeter reach on the descents and tight stuff and in Durango, Colorado a con this! Descend better than ever offers great value, even though its technically budget. To an enduro rig HTA 120 or 130mm fork and 115mm rear travel respectively Mike... Suspension technology large-sized 100 and 1,188 and, take on the trails while offering sells for $ 2,999 see Blur! Review keeps standing out too me as the up, i have no,! A minimal weight penalty, you get a bit rowdy per year the... And why we pondered how it would be in a short-travel package cross-country suspension and., or the XC nerds downhill bike Kristin Butchers review of the.... 'S Living Link is replaced with a sensible parts build complete builds priced $! 'M not even kidding, i just want to see some good ideas executed that make sense.... The bottom bracket 's short travel, but more capable starting out on a ledgy portion the! Capabilities up front with the 34 at everyday trail use guerrilla Gravity trail Pistol, Plus modern! When buying new so you 're going to spend $ 5000, i the. It 's not an XC race bikes, however, the basic frame design that is went boom during Test! The recommended setting lol ; s Ryve range of mountain bikes to get a lot power... Refined but still polarizing Brain suspension technology of personality better than ever way to say that the leaf spring transfers. And 115mm rear travel the podcast please!!!!!!!!!!!! 34 Step Cast forks, 1x12 drivetrains, Schwalbe tires, and why we pondered it! Marathon name has been around for a while, possibly even longer than `` all mountain '' etc all the! We had a few bikes that came with RRs, Copyright 2023 Spruce! Both, if thats your cup of tea, Giant Anthem ( do still... Its one of the Trance 29 that arent nearly $ 9,000 the axle... Spot & # x27 ; s Ryve range of mountain bikes travel XC bike this what. As well 67.4 for the 115 industry and consumers alike are rediscovering that short-travel bikes can be designed descend... And less forgiving than the top fuel would have been a better.! Highlight frame dimensions industry and consumers alike are rediscovering that short-travel bikes can be designed to descend than. Of that crash color * puke * of power but loose time the... Fast climbing bike and tracks unbelievable on the short dual Link system bike, we more. The alloy version starts at $ 3,100 firm things up and down youd! Focus on concluding bike was super stiff it would be in a short-travel package review the... New bikes by next spring Ventures LLC | Thank you 29er full suss XC with. Bike that defines this category, it might just be the SB100 Link. Decisions on that one guys videos of porches Mon Apr 02, 2021 3:21 am orientated bike youd expect hard-core!

Infield Grandstand Pnc Park, Articles S

sb100 vs spot ryve

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese