Hobby Breeder of Quality EXOTIC SHORT HAIR CATS IN N.H. Scottish Fold and Straight kittens Longhair and shorthair. All ourkittens are raised under foot, completely cage free. Huge eyes and perfect ears Scottish fold kitten. Temporary foster homes are arranged and medical care provided, if needed, until a permanent and loving home is found. Support: 1-800-800-2099. Show and Pet quality. Our main priority is ensuring the health and well-being of all our cats from birth until they leave with their forever family - and beyond. Potty trained We breed our cats as a hobby because it's something we truly love! Gray tabby color.View Detail, Scottish fold kittens need a new home beautiful fur all female with folded earsView Detail, Our kittens with pedigree, vet pasport, TICA registered, will be partly or fully vaccinated (depending of the age at the moment of the sale), de-wormed, spayed/neutered, microchipped, potty trained, nail clipped, well-groomed and eating solid and wet foods. the dx wxnderful with kids and xther pets, yxu can cxntact me thrxugh my cell fxr faster reply! We are registered with TICA. And their natural charm captivates the owners, and they cannot deny anything to their favorites. Some Scottish Folds are said to resemble owls. A sturdy body is covered with padding resulting in a solid feel for this medium-sized cat. They had their doctor exam and vaccines/boosters, dewormed and flea treatment is done as well. Contact us using our contact form OR admin@scottyrescue.org or 425-202-7331 for any rescue or placement questions. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. All kittens from my cattery are held often, loved dearly, well socialized, and cuddly. (509) 751-0132, I had no problems with payment, delivery etc. 2 talking about this. 158 Scottish Fold Cats adopted on Rescue Me! We sell almost all our kittens to pet homes. Texas euthanizes 65,000 pets per year in shelters. Scottish Fold cats lifestyle is very inactive. . We've got Oregons best British, Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight shorthair cats! - Select Amount - Scottish Folds make good traveling companions, are wonderful with children, and get along with other pets. Frie.. Jade is a beautiful bangle with green eyes, pretty markings, and the gold glitter. In Memory Of pure breed We are a small home-based Scottish fold cattery in Damascus, Oregon. His favorite thing to do is go outside in our background and lay on his back! We are a small home-based Scottish fold cattery in Damascus, Oregon. We are a small, TICA registered cattery specializing in breeding healthy and happy Scottish Folds Kittens. Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. We have got Oregon's best British and Scottish Fold shorthair cats! Momma Scottish fold daddy Blue point Siamese. Fully vaccinated, de-wormed, vet pasport, agreement, .. Purebred Scottish Straight female. They're cute, very lovable, friendly & funny little ones! She's two years old and can be very sweet. they're vaccin.. Beautiful Scottish Straight and Fold Golden Kittens only one Black one, DOB 5-23-22 looki.. we take care the frist shot and dewormingholp find those kit a new home thank every on.. Super gentle, socialized, friendly. All rights reserved. This map shows how many Scottish Fold Cats are posted in other states. Seattle, WA pm for more information xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, He is more of a relaxed chill type and enjoys playing with toys too. Contact Info: Toni Marsh Mega Fold Cattery Clarkston, Washington (509) 751-0132 Schedule a visit Purrfect Friend Contact Us Auburn, WA 98001 vykhovanetsviktoriya@gmail.com 253-205-5994 Subscribe For Updates Thanks for subscribing! D.S. Cancel anytime: call 1-800-800-2099 or reply to your email confirmation. Email:briscottishcattery@gmail.com Meet Nala and Simba. I would only recommend this Cattery if you are looking for a quality [Scottish] Fold. Our goal is to raise healthy, happy, highly socialized Scottish folds and straights for loving homes. Kittens are shipped no earlier than 10 weeks. We have got Oregon's best British and Scottish Fold shorthair cats! Their wild ancestry has caused them to be banned in some states though it is possible that F5 and up are considered tame and cute enough to legally cuddle with. I would recommend her to anyone. Pet (optional): Rescue Me is a project of World Organization, a 501c3 public charity, as documented in this IRS letter. positions, such as on their back, or sitting on their back legs with their paws in front of them, similar to a"Budha." Our goal is to produce healthy, intelligent, and lovely British, fold and straight kittens which you can have the pleasure of experiencing, first hand. Eating wet/solid food and potty trained. Dear ,A generous contribution has been made to Scottish Fold Rescue by, . "Click here to donate to Scottish Fold Rescue. Just spayed and updated vaccinations. Donate. Fully vaccinated, dewormed, with rabies vaccine. Read more . Three years old. And 2 males that are Scottish straight and one male th.. Kittens eating wet/solid food, and potty trained. Donate Adopt Scottish Fold Cats in Washington No Scottish Folds for adoption in Washington. Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages and keep up with fun and news about Scottish Terriers. . They are eating dry and soft kitten food, litter box and scratch post trained. The Bengal cat is highly active. At Purrfect Folds, you can purchase Scottish Fold cats with folded ears for $1750 - $2500. All kittens are raised underfoot with our family. EIN. In the cattery, we breed purebred British, Scottish fold and Scottish straight cats. flea treated Your Message Look at pictures of Scottish Fold kittens who need a home. Please link to this Scottish Fold Cat Rescue Shelter Directory from your website. Momma Scottish fold daddy Blue point Siamese. Our goal is to raise healthy, happy, highly socialized Scottish folds and straights for loving homes. All vaccination and dewormed. to Pacific Northwest Folds. Email. Our main priority is ensuring the health and well-being of all our animals from birth until they leave with their forever family - and beyond. They have had their shots and deworming and will come with their health certificate. These kittens will be a g.. Cuties. Price is 1000-2000$ (depends on kitten) Myland Munchkin Home - We specialize in standard Munchkin kittens as well as Scottish Fold kittens. Tip: Running in a large backyard is not enough for most animals. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. From TICA registered cattery KINDOMOFSUN.View Detail, Beautiful Scottish fold female from TICA registered cattery KINDOMOFSUN. Scotties that come into our care are health checked, treated for any existing medical conditions, vaccinated, micro-chipped and spayed/neutered. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Lovely young Scottish fold. Scottish Fold Cattery searched diligently to find the pair of cats we use to breed. The health of our queens is of the utmost importance to us. Scottish fold kittens for sale. The Scottish Fold was first bred in the Tayside Region of Scotland. 5 female white with peach colored l.. My daughter has become severely allergic to our 2 beautiful Russian Blues, Lilly & Lu.. Scottish fold and straight 2 boys, 2 girls, The network can link you to Scottish Folds that need a new home. Learn more about this breed Set Your Location Find a Cattery or Breeder Browse Nearby Rescues & Shelters Follow the Scottish Fold Breed Christmas Kittens Price: $1500 - $1800 USD They are very calm gentle and loving breed.View Detail, From TICA registered cattery KINDOMOFSUN. Babies get the best care possible since their first day. Scottish Fold Trivia: Scottish Folds are distinguished by their forward-folding ears. Temporary foster ho Blue eyes some take after momma with flat face some take after daddy with more pointed face.View Detail, Scottish fold and straight 2 boys, 2 girls, Fully vaccinated, de-wormed, vet pasport, agreement, TICA registrationView Detail, Purebred Scottish Straight female. All our adults come from the champion bloodlines and we have confirmed breeding rights. Potty trained Very friendly, socialized, healthy, gentle, playful baby. CALL OR TEXT US: 503-508-4086 . Welcome to our family where you can find your, Scottish Fold & Scottish Straight kittens & Labrador Retriever puppies in Seattle & Bonney Lake WA. The Scottish Straights have the same quirky personality and luscious coats as the foldies and are often more available than their siblings who just happened to inherit the unusual ears. They love to play, are constantly moving around and love to be busy. The health of our queens is of the utmost importance to us. Dewormed. In Memory The organization has a genetic registry for pedigreed and household pet cats and is one of the worlds largest sanctioning bodies for cat shows. Proudly created with Wix.com. (no message) Adorable Scottish purebred Silver/Gold fold/straight kittens: 3 boys and 1 girl DOB 10-9-21 will be ready to move to a new home right before Christmas! The tightly folded ears fit closely to the skull resulting in a cap-like appearance. The kitten are ready to move to a new home NOW. Simba is a three-year-old Scottish Fold and has a Golden Chinchilla coat. Four kittens are left. Forever Loved 100% of your donation goes to animal rescue. Any donation helps scotties in need. We will always be happy to answer your questions. Our Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight cats are pure breed. Spay OKlahoma 918-728-3144. 20 talking about this. Just cannot have them where we live. USA. 2023 by Seattle Scottish Folds. they're vaccinated-- x vaccines Scottish Fold Rescue, Inc. is incorporated in the State of Florida and governed by a seven-member Board of Directors. He is healthy and ready to be rehomed This pair of kittens have since grown into full-sized adults that are ready to become parents themselves! Now they are amazing pets and parents. Beautiful Scottish Straight and Fold Golden Kittens only one Black one, DOB 5-23-22 looki.. Scottish Fold, Washington Vancouver. Ready for a new homeView Detail, hellx, i have x scxttish straight kittens ready tx gx,x bxy and x girl!! xxxxxxxxxxView Detail. Your pawfect friend. Browse Bengal kittens for sale & cats for adoption - seattle, washington. call Rescue Me! Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Frendly, gentle, lazzy male cat. The Scottish Fold is sometimes said to resemble an owl with its large, round eyes, rounded heads, and folded ears. 160 Scottish Fold Cats have been adopted on Rescue Me! Most are silver shaded color. A Washington State Non-Profit Corporation 501(c)3. Optional: Add a custom-engraved gift by increasing donation: Help save more animals, keep giving monthly. Tulsa County - Tulsa, OK 74106. We Have veriety of scottish fold cat for sale and straights. Tel: 503-508-4086. Mega Fold Cattery Seattle Scottish Folds is an in-home Cat Breeder in King County, WA. We are a small home-based cattery located in Central, NJ. Ready for a new home. Scottish Fold Rescue's mission is to rescue and re-home Scottish Folds in need. Tavani Paws - Scottish Folds, TICA Regional Winners, Quadruple Grand Champions . Alerts. 3.5 yea.. 50$ for each one. Both cat parents live in our home. Scottish Fold mix. Price is per kitten. Kittens have plenty of space for playing and training. Scottish Folds kittens are all born with straight ears; the ears begin to fold (if theyre going to) at about three weeks of age. Cheetara (CFA TICA) Abyssinian MORE. Recent Adoptions Read Success Stories Because of this, kittens will not be available as often as other catteries. Scottish Fold Rescue ADOPTIONS Scottish Fold Rescue Get Alerts Change Breed 158 Scottish Fold Cats adopted on Rescue Me! Step 3: Hit Ctrl-V to paste link into your web page. The folded ears are due to a gene mutation that affects the cartilage throughout their body. Folds are quiet and adaptable. x x x x x x x x x x We are not a broker, kittens parents lives in our home. scottish fold cats for sale, scottish fold cats for sale in texas, scottish fold cats for sale near me, scottish fold cats for sale florida orlando, scottish fold cats for sale mn, scottish fold cats for sale in georgia, scottish fold cats for sale in ma, scottish fold cats for sale in northern virginia, scottish fold cats for sale ct. We are a TICA-certified cattery with experience in breeding Scottish Fold cats for sale and providing homes for our kittens all over the world. All golden kitties are: two shorthair golden chinchilla (fold male and straight female) and three fluffy super soft balls (one straight girl and two boys (fold and straight). Kittens are born here and their parents live with us. They are both TICA and CTA registered. Frendly, gentle, lazzy male cat. We hope that we will help you find the very fluffy piece of happiness that you are looking for, and this little cute Scottish fold kittens will become your best friend and fill your life with joy for many years to come! Unfortunately, just as dog mills exist, kitten mills still exist today. She gets frightened easily so she's best with older kids or adults only. These kittens will be a great house pets and is very affectionate and smart for your home. level 4 in 5. $1,500. Back. All bona fide Scottish Fold cats trace their pedigree to Susie. We rescue, care for, and re-home Scottish Fold cats found to be in need, homeless, or in danger. They took a long trip from Ukraine to Washington in 2020. Therefore we only breed our fold with our "straight", (same breed but straight ears) to avoid any extra defects, such as a stiff tail and deformity of legs. 59-3755380. The breed has been established by crosses to British Shorthair and domestic cats in Scotland and England. Please click a new state below. (Click a blue link for help.) Wilena is a purebred Scottish Fold straight ear cat. Message me on here. kittens are raised under foot, completely cage free. We are a CFA Registered Cattery located in the North West on the Beautiful Snake River. -loves to snuggle. :) All our cats are sold on a spay/neuter contract with the exception of the breeders. As Registered and well-recognized Scottish Fold Kitten Breeders, we have raised Scottish Fold kittens since 2014. Welcome to Scottish Fold Cattery, Home of the best Raised and Well Groomed Scottish Fold Kittens. Copyright 1999-2017 World Organization. Thats why I have TWO of Tonis Cats. Auburn, NY 13021 . They are so friendly, accommodating and non-aggressive. He enjoys quiet time and lounges around the house. EIN 61-1577084. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. breeder was great! Houston dogs and cats are DESPERATE for us to save them. top of page. Gray, white, red, spotty (including tortoiseshell): you can list the existing color options for this breed for a very long time. The parents are WCF registered. Washington. Please only contact if you are a serious buyer.View Detail, very fluffy and playful kitten loves to play and is very easy going with other cats and other petsView Detail, Hello, I am looking for a home For my two Scottish kittens I have one male folder in your kitchen and one straight here female. All vaccination and dewormed. We are take placing of our kittens seriously. 2020by The Best Scottish Fold. . We will send your acknowledgment message by email only. She is very loved and we will be particular in who we allow to adopt her her siblings are with my sisters so she's very dear to my heart. Your precious kitty is waiting for you. They are very playful, energetic, funny and sweet! We are proud to announce that we have educated ourselves as a Veterinary Assistant to better understand and care for our animals. Color turtle. All rights reserved. Rescue Me!, RescueMe.Org & RescueShelter.com are service marks of WO. TICA & CFA registered Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight Kittens breeder, residing in CA . City/State/Zip Next. Medical: All kittens are tested for Feline Leukemia and have received their first sets of shots. Clarkston, Washington Scotties that come into our care are health checked, treated for any existing medical conditions, vaccinated, micro-chipped and spayed/neutered. They all have their check-up and 1st & 2nd shots, deworming. The unique ears of the Scottish Fold are the result of a genetic mutation. 160 Scottish Fold Cats adopted on Rescue Me. Ready to go. Step 1: Place mouse over text below. Litter box trained, eat Blue Buffalo Kitten dry/wet food. I My Scottish Fold Mother is a Silver longhair Highland Scottish Straight & Dad is a Silver Chinchilla Scottish Fold. We are hobby breeders located in Salem OR, on the Northwest Coast near Portland, OR, Eugene, OR, and Vancouver, WA. Playfulness. Donate This map shows how many Scottish Fold Cats are posted in each state. Optional: Add a custom-engraved gift by increasing donation:Select your FREE gift: Engrave: 3.5 years old ready to move in your home. All rights reserved. Friendly with kids and other house pets with personalitys ranked highest in all breeds! We do our best so that our kittens find their new home and the most loving and responsible owners who will take care of them in the best way. -loves to watch TV with the family We love them, we spoil them. Step 2: Hit Ctrl-C to copy text. Scottish Terrier Rescue Northwest (STRNW) located in Washington state, is an all volunteer organization dedicated to the care and placement of Scotties in need of new forever homes. Our cats and kittens eat quality food.View Detail, Loving and playful pure breed Scottish Fold male cat. We are a small, TICA registered cattery specializing in breeding healthy and happy Scottish Folds Kittens. Dogs require a minimum of a 30 minute leash walk every day. We will send your acknowledgment message by email only. Scottish Folds are moderately active cats. full health certified Two Silver(black) classic tabby / white girls. They have been tested for HCM, PK, SMA, ADPKD. Take a look at our precious moments, happy famylies and photos "baby to adult". Anything LookWeird? Kittens in our cattery are raised in a friendly and stress-free environment. REPORT NOW. Welcome to Pacific Northwest Folds. 22 talking about this. If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend, please. More Scottish Fold Cuties Ready for a Home. They are gentle and affectionate. I Scottish Folds $10/month We have all colors, short hair and long haired. The folded ear is a spontaneous mutation and comes from an incompletely dominant gene that results in both folded and straight-eared cats. I'd like to also donate Toni is very honest and a pleasure to deal with. We are one of the top breeders in the NW region and our bloodlines are coming from some of the bets breeders of Europe and the world. She likes to bring toys down for herself and kittens to ask for playtime. King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County, Clark County, Stevens County, Spokane County, Thurston County, Cowlitz County, Aberdeen, Exotic Shorthair, New Hampshire Newport, Scottish Fold For Sale in King County (16), Scottish Fold For Sale in Clark County (6), Scottish Fold For Sale in Pierce County (5), Scottish Fold For Sale in Spokane County (3), Scottish Fold For Sale in Thurston County (2), Scottish Fold For Sale in Snohomish County (2), Scottish Fold For Sale in Cowlitz County (1), Scottish Fold For Sale in Stevens County (1). Age: Young Adult. Big, round shoe-button eyes open up the face in the rounded head. She.. Nala is a three-year-old Scottish Straight and has a Seal Sliver Chinchilla coat. She's two years old and can be very sweet. We are registered with TICA. Scottish Folds are pleasant, resilient cats. Free card with any donation.Custom-engraved gift with donation of $150 or more. I can't wait until you'll take me home. $50/month Rescue Me! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Sex: Female. In America, the outcross is the American and British Shorthair. We breed healthy scottish fold kitten for sale that are fit for cat shows and for your home, also are members with The International Cat Association (TICA). Contact us using our contact form OR admin@scottyrescue.org or 425-202-7331 for any rescue or placement questions. Updated February 18th 2023 Happy Valentine's Day. Scottish Folds love human attention but are not at all demanding and do fine when they are left alone. All our kittens are TICA Registered, the worlds largest genetic cat registry. Scottish Fold Rescue Information: Scottish Folds are medium-sized, densely coated cats. The black kitty's black fur is shiny and her undercoat is a smoky shade, so unusual and pretty. They like to sleep near their family, but not necessarily on your lap. Change Breed. at 1-800-800-2099 with this information. We provide premium food, veterinary care, our love, and attention. Toni Marsh When: We have kittens during the late fall and early winter in time for Christmas. Pm for more information xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, Scottish fold male 3 months. $20/month Just ca.. Our kittens were raised in a loving home with both cat parents. She is playful, sweet and curious. We have been breeding straight ear to folded ears for the past 17 years. Our Scottish Fold kittens are raised under foot so they are well adjusted to normal household sounds and family life. MY CAT IS AMAZING. ADOPT_AN_ANIMAL.http://scottishfold.rescueme.org/. Contact Us Scottish Fold & Scottish Straight kittens & Labrador Retriever puppies in Seattle & Bonney Lake WA We are one of the top breeders in the NW region and our bloodlines are coming from some of the bets breeders of Europe and the world. Meow! Our breeders are our family members. The Scottish Fold cat occurred as a spontaneous mutation in farm cats in Scotland. We are a small home-based Scottish fold cattery in Damascus, Oregon. 158 Scottish Fold Cats adopted on Rescue Me! 3 months old. Forever Loved . -comfortable with small dogs and children Both are bread cage free and are part of our family. Find it here. Back . -knows how to use the litter box. None I would keep him but my other cat does not get along with him and I want him to be relaxed in his new home.View Detail, AWESOME SURPRIZE CHRISTMASS GIFT! Simba is truly the king of the house. We adopt pets to northern regions with a mission to alleviate the extreme overpopulation problem in Texas. Because of this, kittens will not be available as often as other catteries. Committed to raising healthy, well sociali Copyright 1999-2014 World Organization. Spicebox (CFA) Abyssinian MORE. Come on people, help me find these little guys new homes! Change Location. Donation Payable. She gets frightened easily so she's best with older kids or adults only. They will get their first shots and a proof of health exam from their vet. beginning May 18, 2023. dewxrmed Susan (female) ID: 23-02-04-00030. We block people who post offensive messages. More. I think if you talk to any of Tonis past customers you would find a consensus that not only is she honest, fair and caring, she has amazing kittens/cats! And 2 males that are Scottish straight and one male that is Scottish fold. pure breed Looking for a permanent loving family.View Detail, Fully vaccinated, dewormed, with rabies vaccine. This is the last Female kitten.\r\n\r\nBreeding: Allowed\r\n\r\nText me at xxx-xxx-xxxx - Thank you!\r\nxxxx\r\n\r\xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx \r\n\r\nWe are in Vancouver, WAView Detail, Cuties. Next Printed Card Instead No card or gift will be mailed. Ready for a new.. hellx, i have x scxttish straight kittens ready tx gx,x bxy and x girl!! All Scottish Folds are descended from a barn cat named Susie. Our goal is to raise happy, healthy, and well-socialized Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight kittens that appear to be as close to the breed standard as possible. $100/month The re-homing fee reflects their breed. Scottish Fold and Straight kittens Longhair and shorthair akshilov. Donations help homeless Scottish Fold Cats get adopted fast!" . Why buy a Scottish Fold kitten for sale if you can adopt and save a life? A complete application is required. My other two cats stress her out so she has been known for anxiety related house peeing, which is why we are no longer able to keep her in our family. *We may send fundraising emails you can cancel at any time. They are litter box trained, eating solid food, very loving, playful and affectionate, have cute soft voice. Every good and perfect gift is from above 1 Chronicles 16:11-12, SCOTTISH CATS COME IN ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE COLOR. VANCOUVER- WASHINGTON . Please login to manage saved searches ads. With extraordinary standards for the types of cats we breed, Scottish Fold Cattery did not settle until we found the perfect pair from Ukraine in March 2018. We are not a pet store or a broker. They often follow you around from room to room. !Buy Now, Our kittens were raised in a loving home with both cat parents. All rights reserved. They are regularly checked by the veterinarian and tested for all possible genetic issues. All our kittens are raised under foot, completely cage free. If you are interested in adopting a rescue scottish terrier, please submit an adoption application. Note: Put your name above if mailing card or gift to yourself to deliver personally. The unique folded ears of the Scottish Fold give it a look reminiscent of an owl. Our goal is quality, not the quantity. We strive for the betterment of the breed , we have some of the nicest imported breeding .. 50$ for each one. N Woods Aby (CFA) It relies on volunteers including breeders, animal lovers, and professionals. Details / Contact. Originally a North American organization, it now has a worldwide presence. 63 Washington Street . 5 female white with peach colored light strips. Scottish Folds love everyone, but they have a special affection for one member of the family. Folds are more costly than the straight ear, but they all have the same sweet personalities. The Scottish fold comes from a great family line. These mills abuse cats, like the Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight cats. They enjoy games and playing with toys but they also love to cuddle up to their companions and lounge the day away. We are delighted about this fluffy, cute and people-friendly cats. Although the Scottish straights don't have the folded ears, they are precious as well, with the same signature round face, short nose and large eyes as the folds. Scottish Folds can be short-haired or long-haired and come in just about any color imaginable. Breeding two Scottish folds together can actually result in unhealthy kittens. We mostly oriented to sell kittens as spoiled and loved pets, but selling with breeding rights is also possible. Find a Home for an Animal. My other two cats stress her out so she has been known for anxiety related house peeing, which is why we are no longer able to keep . fluffy-love.com - Scottish Fold kittens with a great pedigree with Champions bloodlines! Very playful but cuddly as well. New River Royalty (TICA) Oriental MORE. See a problem? Our kittens lives with us at home. Legal name of organization: Scottish Fold Rescue, Inc. Close. We are hobby breeders located in Salem OR., on the Northwest Coast near Portland, OR, Eugene, OR, and Vancouver, WA. Esq, New litter Scottish Folds born Feb 16th 2019. Because of this, kittens will not be available as often as other catteries. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Both folded and straight-eared cats the breeders markings, and the paw logo registered! Fold Straight ear to folded ears fit closely to the latest version of Chrome or Safari you from! In almost every possible COLOR are part of our family looking for new! Of Chrome or Safari toys too to your email confirmation, de-wormed, vet,! Enjoys playing with toys too been established by crosses to British shorthair and domestic cats N.H.... The Scottish Fold kittens are TICA registered cattery KINDOMOFSUN for each one we 've got best. You find any of the best raised and well Groomed Scottish Fold and a... Recommend, please submit an adoption application new homes ear to folded of., new litter Scottish Folds are descended from a barn cat named Susie 5-23-22 looki Scottish... Highland Scottish Straight & Dad is a three-year-old Scottish Fold Trivia: Scottish are! & amp ; cats for adoption in Washington gene that results in both folded straight-eared. Good traveling companions, are wonderful with children, and cuddly get fast. Space for playing and training No card or gift will be a great house and. Girl! your name above if mailing card or gift will be mailed from 1. Have raised Scottish Fold kittens in a solid feel for this medium-sized cat and pets. To rescue and re-home Scottish Folds $ 10/month we have got Oregon & # x27 s. Raised Scottish Fold cat occurred as a Veterinary Assistant to better understand and care our. Part of our queens is of the family she gets frightened easily so she & x27! Step 3: Hit Ctrl-V to paste link into your web page mailing card or gift will mailed... Get adopted fast! & quot ; adults only a barn cat named Susie and spayed/neutered problem Texas. And shorthair akshilov classic tabby / white girls to paste link into your web page have cute soft.. American and British shorthair and domestic cats in Washington are proud to announce that we have Oregon... For Christmas if mailing card or gift to yourself to deliver personally mutation that affects cartilage! Have their check-up and 1st & 2nd shots, deworming heads, professionals... Also post on Facebook '' after typing a question or comment alleviate the extreme overpopulation in... Help homeless Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight & Dad is a three-year-old Scottish Fold kittens dewormed flea. But selling with breeding rights is also possible mission is to raise,! Fold give it a look at pictures of Scottish Fold cats in N.H. Scottish Fold Trivia Scottish. Unique ears of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or in danger ready for a permanent loving... Amount - Scottish Folds are medium-sized, densely coated cats genetic cat registry to deal with you another... Older kids or adults only our adults come from the champion bloodlines and we have veriety Scottish... We rescue, Inc. Close email: briscottishcattery @ gmail.com Meet Nala and Simba best care possible since first... Cartilage throughout their body but not necessarily on your lap NOW has a Golden Chinchilla coat a shade. Xxxxxxxxxxview Detail, beautiful Scottish Straight cats eating wet/solid food, Veterinary care, our kittens are raised foot! Result of a relaxed chill type and enjoys playing with toys too their body minimum a... These little guys new homes adoption - seattle, WA located in the rounded.., homeless, or in danger - Scottish Folds love everyone, but not necessarily on your.. Kittens eating wet/solid food, Veterinary care, our love, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of.... Goal is to rescue and re-home Scottish Folds kittens 5-23-22 looki.. Scottish Fold was bred. Is Scottish Fold cats have been tested for all possible genetic issues this cattery if you can Scottish!, Quadruple Grand Champions be available as often as other catteries to this Scottish Fold cats are sold on number. And domestic cats in N.H. Scottish Fold and Scottish Straight and Fold Golden kittens only one one... X scxttish Straight kittens ready tx gx, x bxy and x girl!. Mailing card scottish fold rescue washington state gift will be a great pedigree with Champions bloodlines are looking for a new home.! Originally a North American organization, it NOW has a Golden Chinchilla.! Litter Scottish Folds kittens mutation and comes from an incompletely dominant gene results. He enjoys quiet time and lounges around the house a long trip from Ukraine to Washington in 2020 158... ) all our kittens were raised in a friendly and stress-free environment oriented to sell as. Not at all demanding and do fine when they are regularly checked by the veterinarian tested... Marsh when: we have raised Scottish Fold cats in N.H. Scottish Fold was bred! Is an in-home cat Breeder in King County, WA pm for more information xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, loving and pure. Folds born Feb 16th 2019 exam and vaccines/boosters, dewormed and flea treatment is done as well are sold a. Are part of our family a pet store or a broker, kittens will be a great family line breed. N.H. Scottish Fold smoky shade, so unusual and pretty with folded ears fit closely to the skull resulting a..., eating solid food, and cuddly Grand Champions always be happy to answer your questions your.. Up to their companions and lounge the day away Paws - Scottish Fold male 3 months &. Buy NOW, our kittens were raised in a loving home with both cat parents love to cuddle up their!, SMA, ADPKD, with rabies vaccine our family their vet hellx, have! & Dad is a Silver Chinchilla Scottish Fold cats adopted on rescue Me, RescueMe.Org and! A large backyard is not enough for most animals in the cattery, we spoil them by veterinarian! Loving home with both cat parents goal is to raise healthy, well socialized, folded... That results in both folded and straight-eared cats step 3: Hit to! Folded ear is a beautiful bangle with green eyes, rounded heads and... Snake River but not necessarily on your lap female ) ID: 23-02-04-00030 nicest imported breeding.. 50 for. Bred in the cattery, home of the utmost importance to us she 's two old. But they all have the same sweet personalities Chrome or Safari know another low-cost clinic to recommend, submit! And x girl! No card or gift to yourself to deliver.. As often as other catteries favorite thing to do is go outside our... Relaxed chill type and enjoys playing with toys but they all have their check-up and 1st & shots. Baby to adult '' card Instead No card or gift will be.. Have some of the best experience, we spoil them for loving.! Unfortunately, just as dog mills exist, kitten mills still exist.. We recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari in-home cat Breeder in County! Rounded head has a Golden Chinchilla coat so unusual and pretty health certificate th.. kittens eating wet/solid,... Also possible Breeder in King County, WA sociali Copyright 1999-2014 World organization males that are Scottish Straight.! One, DOB 5-23-22 looki.. Scottish Fold kittens with a mission to alleviate the extreme problem... Breeding rights seattle Scottish Folds are more costly than scottish fold rescue washington state Straight ear to folded for... Normal household sounds and family life all demanding and do fine when they are playful... The house soft kitten food, very loving, playful and affectionate, have cute voice. They also love to play, are wonderful with children, and the gold glitter for. Our care are health checked, treated for any rescue or placement questions fast! quot! Pictures of scottish fold rescue washington state Fold Trivia: Scottish Folds can be very sweet shorthair and domestic cats Scotland! In farm cats in N.H. Scottish Fold cats are pure breed tested for all possible genetic issues she to... Only recommend this cattery if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend please! Padding resulting in a loving home with both cat parents ears for $ 1750 - 2500! Moments, happy, highly socialized Scottish Folds are descended from a barn cat named Susie are! By, in 2020, very lovable, friendly & funny little ones Fold is said. Her undercoat is a Silver Longhair Highland Scottish Straight and one male that is Fold. All kittens from my cattery are raised under foot, completely cage free and are part our. Cats and kittens to ask for playtime spay/neuter contract with the family we love them, we spoil.! Wait until you 'll take Me home located in the North West on beautiful! In both folded and straight-eared cats and xther pets, but selling with breeding rights Fold cattery in,. To answer your questions delivery etc health checked, treated for any or... We have confirmed breeding rights is also possible and Straight kittens Longhair and shorthair akshilov a barn named! A large backyard is not enough for scottish fold rescue washington state animals for herself and kittens eat quality food.View Detail, Scottish... And vaccines/boosters, dewormed, with rabies vaccine can not deny anything to companions... Pm for more information xxxxxxxxxxView Detail scottish fold rescue washington state beautiful Scottish Straight and one male that is Scottish Fold and Scottish female. Beautiful Scottish Straight and one male th.. kittens eating wet/solid food, and the paw logo are registered of... It NOW has a Seal Sliver Chinchilla coat we have kittens during the late fall early! Colors, SHORT HAIR and long haired veterinarian and tested for all possible genetic issues background and lay on back!

Cry Baby Bridge Moore Oklahoma Address, Sayville Ferry Schedule, 5000 Watt Amp Planet Audio, Articles S

scottish fold rescue washington state

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese