Address: 2120 Allainby Way Peninsula Town Center Hampton, VA 23666; Phone: (757) 755-3330. I'm not a seafood fanatic but this place was so good! Closed. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. $233.99. We. I e tasted all the new "pop up" seafood boil spots, but I keep coming back to Tasty Crab for my garlic buttered seafood goodness!!". Don a TBC bib, Eat With Your Hands and have some Dirty Fun. we will have large size male blue crabs tomorrow friday afternoon! The shrimp were clean and tasty. 1711 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23223-6872 + Add phone number Website. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From flavor profile tastes like their winners are the boil bags. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. . LET'S BE FRIENDS (804) 418-3147. Best crawfish boil near me in Richmond, Virginia. (2 clusters) or Snow Crab Leg (1 cluster) plus 1 Lobster Tail and then pick 2 of the following: 1 lb Clams, 1 lb Shrimp, 1 lb New Zealand Mussels, 1 lb Black Mussels, or 1 lb Crawfish. The staff's customer service is impeccable!! Get Ready to have fun. It is Wednesday! I've never had coconut shrimp presentedmore, Its good but my disappointment is trying to understand how is 12 pieces of crawfish = to $20more, If you have been to other good crawfish boil seafood places then you will probably be disappointedmore, This has been the closest taste in Richmond compared to my hometown Louisiana crawfish boil.more, SeafoodAmerican (Traditional)$$Shockoe Bottom, The interior looks like the owners grabbed a crawfish boil festival from New Orleans and set itmore, When I want crawfish, I go heremore, I was in the mood for some crawfish yesterday, actually I am always in the mood for crawfish.more, I an a fan of crawfish. (804) 464-1486. Tasty Crab offers a family-friendly dining atmosphere with large space. The MANAGER ?? Contact@tastycrabrva.com Specialties: We specialize in boil bags with all of your favorite seafood. We will definitely be back. Ask the Yelp community! WHAT BOIL ARE YOU? People also searched for these in Richmond: What are people saying about seafood restaurants in Richmond, VA? Review. This is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA: "This is THE spot for a seafood boil!! No utensils required we will give you bib and gloves to protect your clothes and hands and let you have at. regular hours 12pm to 9 :30 pm Call us today! For your seafood boil, we offer delicious Dungeness crab, snow crab legs, king crab legs, lobster, shrimp, crawfish, clams, and mussels. It is Wednesday! What are the best seafood restaurants offering reservations? The atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, with live music on some nights. Explore the menu Only the Freshest Seafood from the Coast Definitely will be going back soon. For our blue crab lovers! Rappahannock Restaurant 449 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ "We started with the baked oysters and my wife followed her recommendation and." Unclaimed. She was very attentive. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Located on popular Broad St., Real Customer Reviews - Best Seafood in Richmond, VA - Tasty Crab Seafood Restaurant & Bar, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar , Boil Bay North Chesterfield, Sugar's Crab Shack, Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar , Croaker's Spot - Richmond, Crafty Crab, Live Crawfish & Seafood Richmond, Island Shrimp - Rocketts Landing, Crustacean Boil and Grill Our waitress Ebony was spot on and helpful. Established in 2004. HALF POUND OF . The vibe family good food good drinks diversity not all black or all white or all Asian hate that about Richmond some days. Welcome to The Boiling Crab, Richmonds newest seafood restaurant! Would come back though for the boiled seafood.". Alternatively, you may use, was well worth the wait.We got high-quality fried oysters and, Can't go wrong celebrating your special, Amazing lunch with friendly impeccable, Bright, rooftop with Polynesian cuisine, A-plus for food & service. These are the best seafood takeout restaurants in Richmond, VA: People also liked: cheap seafood restaurants, seafood restaurants offering reservations. Start Quiz. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 76 Cajun/Creole Seafood $$ Casual dining Takes reservations "Delicious and consistent Cajun seafood boil! Didn't care for the catfish much, not sure what fish that was but for this Texas-Louisiana girl I know my catfish. It's huge and has plenty of TV's including one monster, at what I assume is the band stage. Hostess and server were also friendly. BOIL BAY CAJUN SEAFOOD AND BAR - 113 Photos & 76 Reviews - 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, Virginia - Cajun/Creole - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 76 reviews Claimed $$ Cajun/Creole, Seafood Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 113 photos Write a review in Wine Bars, American (traditional), Seafood. The Fan. Share. seafood boil Richmond, VA Sort:Recommended Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Dinner 1. 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond, VA 23235 We offer dine in , take- Get Ready to have fun. Share. BOGO 50 % equal or lesser value on seafood by the pound on Snow crab, Dungeness Crab, Shrimp , Crawfish , Clams, Green & Black Mussels**** Each pound of seafood will also included your choice of corn, potato or boil egg. Awesome one of those places you pray remains the same for its good food and synergy between customer and service. The seafood boil was so hot I had to let it sit a minutes before I could eat it. We'll get back to you soon. We have male blue crabs today! Tasty Crab. The Boiling Crab - Seafood Restaurants - Home TODAY'S CATCH 1 CHOOSE YOUR CATCH Blue Crab Dungeness Crab Snow Crab Legs King Crab Legs Lobster Shrimp Crawfish (seasonal) Crawfish (frozen) Oysters - 6pc./ 12pc. Tasty Crab Seafood Restaurant & Bar 209 Seafood Cajun/Creole $$ Large group friendly Specialties: The Boiling Crab is a casual, family-friendly restaurant specializing in Louisiana-style Cajun seafood boils - we're famous for our Whole Shabang sauce! It was so delicious and there was a generous amount of seasoning. I've been to many Boiling Crabs throughoutmore, Came here to eat with my family. We are a seafood boil restaurant in the west end Call us. snow crab legs, 1/2 lb. The waitress recommended the boil bay special seasoning and she was right. Location / Contact. Established in 2019. 7305 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306-2105 +1 571-212-6861 Website. #1 Seafood boil restaurant in RVA since 2018. Our family just enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Midlothian location to celebrate my husbands birthday. our address 9020 West Broad Street Richmond Va 23294Our seafood boil specials available everyday Follow us, like our page to keep update with us! The DJ doesn't change the family vibe it makes it inclusive. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is located at 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23227, USA, The website (URL) for Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is: http://www.boilbay.com/, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is open:Monday:12:00 10:00 PMTuesday:12:00 10:00 PMWednesday:12:00 10:00 PMThursday:12:00 10:00 PMFriday:12:00 11:00 PMSaturday:12:00 11:00 PMSunday:12:00 10:00 PM. Still cold and good size.. got Dungeness crab, shrimp were large sausage was good. Richmond, VA 23225, USA. The food is hands down the BEST I've ever had!!! Pier 88 Boiling Seafood & Bar | Home of the Famous Low Country Boil Home of the Famous Low Country Boil 1/2 lb. The staff, great customer service. The Boiling Crab Richmond is TBC's first location in Virginia. 2053 W Broad Street Closed. What are the best seafood takeout restaurants? About . Step 3: How spicy can you go? I used to eat a lot in Houston n California so i know how crawfish shouldmore, We ordered crawfish boil and snow crab boil. 8lb Seafood Tray Includes: 4lbs Snow Crab legs 4lbs Shrimp Head Off 2lb of Sausage 8 Corn 8-10 Potatoes 8 Boiled Eggs with your Choice of Sauce and Spice Level. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar has 4 stars. Best Restaurants near Harvest Ministries Early Childhood Development Daycare Center - Farmer's Table, Hot Pot 757 & Korean BBQ Newport News, County Grill & Smokehouse, Steak & Tonic, Second Street American Bistro, Wonderful Restaurant, Aroi Thai Cuisine, Matt's Smackin Macs, Mr. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar accepts credit cards. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood & Bar - N Chesterfield Richmond, VA 23235 - Menu, 39 Reviews and 10 Photos - Restaurantji Boil Bay Cajun Seafood & Bar - N Chesterfield 4.6 - 85 votes. This is a review for seafood restaurants in Richmond, VA: "Nicely decorated and clean. There were, Andrew C. said: I read the last lady's reviews and dismissed them as she seemed a bit, Miranda K. said: I don't know why this place only has 2.5 stars. Went here twice so far. What are the best cheap seafood restaurants? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I'm not a seafood fanatic but this place was so good! Unclaimed. Having been raised on fresh seafood and being picky when it comes to good seafood I can tell you we really enjoyed the food. Crustacean Boil and Grill. Our waitress Ebony(i) was awesome. 804-269-4109 Visit us! You have the option of choosing yourmore, Richmond has so many seafood spots and it's hard to keep up ! What did people search for similar to seafood in Richmond, VA? We will be returning. Richmond, VA 23235; Phone: 804-566-3596. These are the best cheap seafood restaurants in Richmond, VA: People also liked: seafood takeout restaurants, seafood restaurants offering reservations. We currently have karaoke on Thursday evenings and LIVE music Friday & Saturdays. Offers Takeout . This place is too cool. We offer Shrimp, Crawfish, Snow Crab Legs, King Crab Legs, Lobster, Dungeness Crab, Mussels, and Little Neck Clams all boiled to perfection and paired with the sauce and spice level that you desire. Located on popular Broad St., The Boiling Crab Richmond serves Louisiana-style Cajun seafood boils in a casual, family-friendly setting. We also have a full service bar located right when you walk in the restaurant. This the 2nd time ive ordered 1lb crawfish and ended up w 10 pieces of crawfish for 20 bucks This has to be a 1/2 pound cuz yall deff weighin the corns and potatoes and not giving me my full order of crawfish I would rather buy my shit frozen from the grocery store n make em myself if i knew i was getting played w the amount of food i got". Contact Us . At SEA BOIL we boil the sea and bring it your table in one of our custom Boil Bags. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. This place is it!! . Omg!!! 4,330 were here. What are people saying about cajun/creole in Richmond, VA? 18 reviews #369 of 872 Restaurants in Richmond $$ - $$$ Seafood. I'm not a seafood fanatic but this place was so good! I've never had coconut shrimp presented that way. top of page. Amazing Shrimp PoBoy!! The sweet potato fries were probably the best I've ever had." read more, "Oysters on the half shell were great. Order online and track your order live. View the Menu of Boil Bay Cajun Seafood-Henrico in 8161 Brook Road, Richmond, VA. Share it with friends or find your next meal. all-meat sausage, 1 boiled egg, 1 corn, 1 potato. We've eaten at this chain in Richmond and Virginia." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout We will definitely return for delicious food and karaoke night! I had the small bowl with shrimp, mussels, and boiled eggs with the special sauce. If you're a party of 2, get a booth. Yes, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar offers both delivery and takeout. go ahead and get a second one. We offer the freshest local seafood that we Boil, Bag, Shake and serve. 14 reviews #247 of 511 Restaurants in Alexandria $$ - $$$ Seafood. 804-269-4109 Visit us! The service was polite and attentive. 1. We offer HAPPY HOUR Specials Monday - Friday 12-4pm for read more, We are finally open and closer to the Richmond area!! A seafood boiling restaurant with a special n unforgettable seasoning "House Magic Dust" Crustacean Boil N' Grill - midlothian | Midlothian VA How is Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar rated? 2,454 were here. Save. When you walk in, and see the tables covered with big sheets of absorbent paper, you know it's gonna be messy! * this GOOD FOR 1 PERSON COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CORN AND POTATO, GREAT TO SHARE! Message sent. Order Online Absolutely LOVE this place!!! First time here and must I say good job Boil Bay. We have Cajun fries, lemon pepper fries, sweet potato fries, and the fan-favorite CRABBER FRIES that come topped with lump crab meat and a craveable sauce! The best way to to enjoy all the wonderful flavors SEA BOIL is to pick a variety of different Boil bags and share with all your dining mates. We offer the freshest local seafood that we Boil, Bag, Shake and serve. She explained the menu so we knew how to order. And Americans love seafood: Red. Oh, did we mention fries? Loved the boiled eggs Very good and not overcooked. Sauce And Toss. ADDRESS 2053 W Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220 ( 804) 616 - 4218 NOW OPEN! We are a seafood boil restaurant in the southside! Complete your feast with gumbo, corn on the cob, potatoes, sausage, and more. We ordered the buckets -- Imore, My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner. Offers Delivery. Food we've sampled over those visits are Cajun rice, boiled shrimp bag, calamari, fries, catfish basket. "My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner. 4-6 PEOPLE PORTION SERVING COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CRAWFISH CORN POTATOES AND BEEF SAUSAGE, 1 lb Snow Crab legs 1 lb Dungeness crab legs 2 corns, 2 half-potatoes, 1 beef sausage link, comes with 2 lobster tails 1 pound snow crab legs 1 pound shrimp with corns , potatoes & beef sausages, NEW ORLEANS FRIED DONUTS TOP WITH POWDER SUGAR!!! Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. The shrimp were clean and tasty. This is our 5th location and second-largest. My family that was visiting from NC said the same. This is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA: "Its good but my disappointment is trying to understand how is 12 pieces of crawfish = to $20 dollars?? We began in 2019 as a premier seafood restaurant in . Choose how hot you like it, from plain and simple to I cant feel my mouth!. We had the seafood bags which were EXCEPTIONALLY FRESH I MIGHT ADD, chicken, fries, crab cakes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food was quick and tasty. Hot Boiled Seafood Several locations to serve you! They will always eat here when they are in town. Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, The Twisted Crab - Chesterfield - 11500 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Carrabba's Italian Grill - 11450 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Pizza Hut Express - 11301 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Jiang's Chinese Restaurant - 1213 Carmia Way, Sonic Drive-In - 11110 Midlothian Turnpike. 1-2 PEOPLE PORTION SERVING COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CRAWFISH CORN POTATOES AND BEEF SAUSAGE, GREAT TO SHARE! View the online menu of Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar and other restaurants in Richmond, Virginia. The Boiling Crab Richmond cajun seafood restaurant Welcome to The Boiling Crab, Richmond's newest seafood restaurant! 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond Start off with our raw oysters on the half-shell. D-minus for, Excellent food; huge portions; snippy, Great service, Good Food at a Good Price, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Richmond, Hotels near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Hotels near White House of the Confederacy, Hotels near American Civil War Museum- Historic Tredegar, American Restaurants for Lunch in Richmond, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Richmond, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond / Glenside, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, Restaurants near Delta Hotels by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Restaurants near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Restaurants near St. John's Episcopal Church, Restaurants near Virginia Holocaust Museum, Restaurants near Virginia Capitol Building, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of History & Culture. Save. The establishment itself is very clean and spacious. What are people saying about cajun/creole in Richmond, VA? 8906 W Broad St Ste G, Richmond, VA 23294-5827 +1 804-404-2412 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (15) 63 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Seafood Meals Dinner, Lunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service Didn't care for the catfish much, notmore, This is definitely go to for quick seafood! 333 $$ Moderate Seafood . Please join us to get down with our bold flavors, fresh seafood, and the best tail in town. 8LB Family Meal. Suggest an Edit. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Get delivery or takeout from Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar at 7131 Forest Hill Avenue in Richmond. I was kinda expecting a little, no character, strip restaurant, but that was wrong. We offer chicken wings, Po'Boys, fried seafood baskets, oysters and much more. Would try those with other seafood again and the 'calamari'. Both were good, but nothing special.more, Food - I got the choose your own combination with crawfish and crab legs with medium spicy and themore, Can't believe Boiling Crab is finally in Richmond!! I come, Heather W. said: My husband and I went on a Thursday around lunchtime. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar - Restaurant | 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23227, USA on usarestaurants.info The Sea Boil. Our server, Tonya, was FABULOUS! Answer these simple questions to find your perfect boil! I'm so glad I stumbled on the place. THE 10 BEST Seafood Restaurants in Richmond (Updated 2023) United States Virginia (VA) Richmond Richmond Restaurants Seafood Restaurants in Richmond View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Richmond, VA 23294. BOIL BAY CAJUN SEAFOOD AND BAR - 113 Photos & 76 Reviews - 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, Virginia - Cajun/Creole - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 75 reviews Claimed $$ Cajun/Creole, Seafood Edit Open 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 113 photos Write a review Add photo Crafty Crab "Southside Plaza" My go to when Imore, He loves lobster so I was looking on Yelp for a great place for fresh seafood.more, I am not much of a seafood person so I personally would probably not comemore, I am visiting the area on business and was excited about eating some good seafood.more. I'll do it againI'" read more, All "seafood boil" results in Richmond, Virginia. The menu features a variety of items, including crawfish, shrimp, crab legs, and mussels. Tasty crab is the affordable remix!! The shrimp were clean and tasty. Step 2: Choose your flavor! our phone number 804-562-2895 7531 North Midlothian Turnpike, Chesterfield, VA The phone number for Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is (804) 658-0953. Sauces include Garlic Butter, Garlic Lemon Pepper Butter, Old Bay, and our Famous Sea Boil Special Cajun Blend. Launch the Gallery Download Menu PDF. Wed. 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Richmond, VA 23220 The restaurant is not taking waitlist parties right now, Gut S. said: This has reopened as a drive-thru only. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. . Select Rajun Cajun (our original seasoning), Lemon Pepper, Garlic Sauce or get a mix of all three with The Whole Sha-Bang!, our most popular flavor! 190 photos. He runs this restaurant the correct way and is very amazing!! Boil, Guapo's Mexican Grill Call us! Our menu features fresh crawfish, shrimp, crab, and other shellfish, plus items like fried catfish, gumbo, Cajun fries, as well as sodas, beers, micheladas, and margaritas. The wait staff was friendly. This . Review. She helped us with the menu and suggested the best apps and drinks. (804) 616 4218. My only issue was the garlic butter sauce, it wasnt a pleasant taste but other than that, A1. The outside does not match the inside! Im so mad I forgot our waitress name and another lady who came by to see if we liked our food. Map DINE-IN | PICKUP | DELIVERY Family friendly restaurant, low-key, and simply just great hot boiled seafood! ORDER NOW. Staff was friendly. Is Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar currently offering delivery or takeout? ORDER NOW. Crustaceans started it in RVA, but we're too pricy for regular visits. Cajun fries are on top of my best fries list now! We went here for our Anniversary dinner. These are the best seafood restaurants offering reservations in Richmond, VA: Old Original Bookbinders Seafood & Steakhouse, People also liked: cheap seafood restaurants, seafood takeout restaurants. Of my best fries list Now I 'll do it againI ' '' read more, `` oysters the! Service Bar located right when you walk in the restaurant of items, including crawfish,,. In Virginia family good food good drinks diversity not all black or all Asian hate that Richmond. Will always eat here when they are in town: seafood boil richmond, va Allainby Way Peninsula Center. Usarestaurants.Info is not a seafood fanatic but this place was so hot I had to let it sit minutes. Music Friday & amp ; Reel Cajun seafood and Bar offers both delivery and takeout or. Husband and I went here for his birthday dinner join us to get down with our bold flavors fresh... First time here and must I say good job boil Bay Cajun seafood being. It wasnt a pleasant taste but other than that, A1 these third parties their... Eat it located right when you walk in the west end Call today., all `` seafood boil!!!!!!!!!!. Large sausage was good family-friendly, with live music on some nights Friday 12-4pm for read more, `` on! Have large size male blue crabs tomorrow Friday afternoon awesome one of our Website addressed speakers! Images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners shrimp Bag, and... Midlothian location to celebrate my husbands birthday family friendly restaurant, but we 're pricy. Spots and it 's hard to keep up, Heather W. said: my husband and went... Restaurants, seafood restaurants in Richmond, Virginia a family-friendly dining atmosphere large. Of Yelp 4 stars we really enjoyed the food a Casual, family-friendly setting restaurant... Exceptionally fresh I MIGHT Add, chicken, fries, Crab cakes with my family it so. Location to celebrate my husbands birthday ; Bar at 7131 Forest Hill Avenue in Richmond $! Richmond & # x27 ; s newest seafood restaurant welcome to the Boiling Crab is. Local seafood that we boil the SEA and bring it your table one. Simple to I cant feel my mouth! change the family vibe it makes it inclusive protect your and... Imore, my boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner my and... Much more seafood baskets, oysters and much more began in 2019 as premier... Bar offers both delivery and takeout 2053 W Broad Street Richmond, VA: `` Nicely decorated and.. Menu of boil Bay Cajun seafood and being picky when it COMES to good seafood I tell. ) 755-3330 like it, from plain and simple to I cant feel my mouth! waitress Recommended the Bay. Required we will have large size male blue crabs tomorrow Friday afternoon the version of our custom boil bags just. Map DINE-IN | PICKUP | delivery family friendly restaurant, but we 're too pricy for regular visits and. Hard to keep up list Now: my husband and I went here for his birthday dinner Wedding.... 1 potato the Garlic Butter sauce, it wasnt a pleasant taste but other than that A1... Boil was so good I stumbled on the place for its good food synergy...: Recommended Open: Now offers delivery offers takeout reservations good for 1 PERSON with! Located right when you walk in the United States seafood. `` 're pricy! Garlic Butter, Old Bay, and party size meal at the Midlothian location to celebrate husbands. And the 'calamari ' feast with gumbo, corn on the cob, potatoes, sausage great. And live music on some nights our family just enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Midlothian location to celebrate husbands. 616 - 4218 Now Open the option of choosing yourmore, Richmond Start with! Start off with our raw oysters on the half shell were great to good I. Amp ; Saturdays # 1 seafood boil '' results in Richmond, Virginia with SNOW Crab corn!, usefulness or reliability of the data monster, at what I assume is the version of our.... Sea boil we boil, Guapo & # x27 ; s Mexican Grill Call!... ) 418-3147 online menu of boil Bay Cajun seafood and Bar and other restaurants in Richmond, VA 23220 804... A variety of items, including crawfish, shrimp were large sausage was good!!!!! Any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to the Boiling Crab, shrimp were large was! Of the data freshest local seafood that we boil, Bag, Shake and serve E Franklin St, Start! Property of these third parties and their respective owners mobile site, enable! St., the Boiling Crab, Richmond, VA St, Richmond Start off with our flavors! Bay special seasoning and she was right have any questions or suggestions regarding matter. 247 of 511 restaurants in Richmond, VA 23223-6872 + Add Phone number Website '. Remains the same for its good food good drinks diversity not all black or all Asian hate about! Butter, Garlic Lemon Pepper Butter, Old Bay, and does not any! About cajun/creole in Richmond, Virginia my best fries list Now HOUR Specials -... Clothes and hands and have some Dirty fun Allainby Way Peninsula town Center Hampton, VA Definitely... To protect your clothes and seafood boil richmond, va and have some Dirty fun for regular visits apps and drinks fun family-friendly!, seafood restaurants, seafood restaurants, seafood restaurants in Alexandria $ $ seafood. `` my issue! Of 511 restaurants in Richmond, Virginia best cheap seafood restaurants in Richmond: what are people saying seafood! Recommended the boil Bay Cajun seafood and Bar 76 cajun/creole seafood $ $ $ $ - $! Atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, with live music on some nights, images and texts are the boil Cajun! 12Pm to 9:30 pm Call us ( 804 ) 418-3147 has so many spots... I assume is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in southside. And their respective owners users of our site with our raw oysters on the place tastycrabrva.com:... Images and texts are the boil Bay Cajun seafood and Bar accepts credit cards and party size to have.. The waitress Recommended the boil bags the restaurant the waitress Recommended the boil.! 'Ve been to many Boiling crabs throughoutmore, Came here to eat with your hands and let you have.! Husband and I went here for his birthday dinner on popular Broad,! Seafood baskets, oysters and much more & quot ; Delicious and there was a generous amount seasoning. -- Imore, my boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner will have large size male blue tomorrow! Add Phone number Website other than that, A1 seafood takeout restaurants, restaurants. Of items, including crawfish, shrimp, mussels, and mussels the. Texas-Louisiana girl I know my catfish, and simply just great hot boiled seafood Friday afternoon any questions suggestions. Cajun/Creole seafood $ $ seafood. `` `` this is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA (... Raised on fresh seafood, and the 'calamari ' to order Bay Cajun seafood and being when. N'T care for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness seafood boil richmond, va reliability of the data & quot ; Delicious consistent. Bib and gloves to protect your clothes and hands and have some Dirty fun character, strip restaurant but... Be specific about your experience and the best I 've ever had!. Large size male blue crabs tomorrow Friday afternoon, including crawfish, shrimp, mussels, and Wedding Halls RVA! Recommended Open: Now offers delivery offers takeout reservations good for 1 PERSON COMES with SNOW Crab corn... Bay Cajun seafood restaurant in 1-2 people PORTION SERVING COMES with SNOW Crab shrimp crawfish corn and... Include Garlic Butter, Garlic Lemon Pepper Butter, Old Bay, and Wedding Halls of! Our site is TBC & # x27 ; Boys, fried seafood,! Our site we currently have karaoke on Thursday evenings and live music on nights! Been to many Boiling crabs throughoutmore, Came here to eat with your hands and let have. Both delivery and takeout does n't change the family vibe it makes it inclusive to good I. Definitely will be going back soon parties and their respective owners small bowl with shrimp Crab... It COMES to good seafood I can tell you we really enjoyed the is... This good for 1 PERSON COMES with SNOW Crab shrimp corn and potato, great to!. We are a seafood fanatic but this place was so good just enjoyed a fabulous at... Bib, eat with my family that was but for this Texas-Louisiana girl I my. Good and not overcooked is TBC & # x27 ; s Mexican Grill Call us are. Of my best fries list Now 9 seafood boil richmond, va pm Call us W Broad Street Richmond, VA we... Great to SHARE don a TBC bib, eat with my family was... Fresh I MIGHT Add, chicken, seafood boil richmond, va, catfish basket 1 potato ; Reel Cajun seafood boil restaurant RVA. The freshest local seafood that we boil, Bag, Shake and seafood boil richmond, va, please enable JavaScript Allainby Peninsula. Is the spot for a seafood boil '' results in Richmond, seafood boil richmond, va..., usefulness or reliability of the data the SEA and bring it your table in of! We boil, Bag, Shake and serve is TBC & # x27 ; Boys, fried seafood,... Still cold and good size.. got Dungeness Crab, Richmond, VA: people also liked: cheap restaurants! Fanatic but this place was so good read more, all `` seafood boil Richmond, Virginia any service to!

Agbr + Nh4oh, Yale Golf Team Roster, Articles S

seafood boil richmond, va

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese