Thanks Gray Guns for producing a great trigger. -These triggers do not fit the CA Compliant models. M*CARBO specializes in Custom Sig Sauer P238 Accessories to Improve Performance and Accuracy! SIG SAUER P938 Rose Gold Medallions Sig Factory Packaging Very Rare! MGW has those too, in addition to a bunch of other parts for the P238/P938. This kit is normally $10.00, but if purchased with a trigger is $8.00. Tillamook trigger upgrade. (verified owner) May 23, 2022. Black is in the works. Dun & Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide. Any substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or death. A place where even crocs are considered cool. Therefore, [there is] now no condemnationFor those who are in Christ Jesus, we live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit. 100 yds in daylight, 2 miles at night. Do you want Us to Install the Parts and Do the Polishing Work for You? :), We are a new company offering a precision CNC'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger for the Sig P938/P238's. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Is the trigger swap something anyone can do, or will I need to take my 938 to a gunsmith. Watch Sweet! CLICK HERE SIG Performance Custom Trigger For the SIG SAUER P238 / P938 Colt Mustang , Mustang II, Colt Pocketlite & Colt Mustang XSP Armory Craft Performance Triggers' are superior to any other Sig P238/938 triggers currently offered. Form meets function with Galloway Precision's first in house trigger! JavaScript is disabled. But rejoice! Installation of these parts kits require disassembly of your firearm beyond a field-stripped condition. Sig Sauer Factory P938 Slide Complete Matte Black Finish 9mm Caliber, Tyrant Designs P320 Trigger for Sig Sauer p320, Hogue Rubber Grip for Sig Sauer P938 Ambi W/Finger Groves, Black - 98080, - Hogue Rubber Grip for Sig Sauer P938 Ambi W/Finger Groves, Black - 98080, OEM SIG SAUER P938 P 938 SAS Slide Assembly 9mm 8900332 Bullseye Sight 3" Black, Sig Sauer P938 Grips Genuine Solid Buffalo Bone Grips smooth, For Sig P238, Sig P938 Reduced Power 20 lb Hammer Spring - NEW, ARMORY CRAFT - Trigger Return Spring for Sig Sauer P320 X5 AXG M17 M18 X-Compact, Custom Sig Sauer P938 Grips Metal grips Nickel Sig Sauer grips Sig Screws Includ, Apex Tactical - Sig Sauer P320 Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit 112-031 - NEW, - Apex Tactical - Sig Sauer P320 Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit 112-031 - NEW, Hammer Spring for Sig Sauer P238 and P938 Pistols by Galloway Precision, - Hammer Spring for Sig Sauer P238 and P938 Pistols by Galloway Precision, Sig Sauer P320 Manual Safety Clearance Trigger Bar - 1302576-R, Pearl Grips For Sig Sauer P938 IMOP Hummingbird NEW, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. You must be logged in to join the discussion. With a flat face similar to competition and high end carry full size 1911's, along with adjustability for over travel we have brought you the ideal carry trigger for the P938/P238. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Recommend a gunsmith doing it, getting the roll pin out can risk damaging the finish of you gun. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. They are almost identically sized, and look better than the Colt IMHO. Awesome trigger, I like the non textured trigger face and the reduced over travel compared to the factory trigger. Shoots great, crisp break and seems like there is slightly less take up. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Item Number: 938-9-AG-AMBI. Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile. Protected by the M*CARBO 100% These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. However, for prohibitive states, it's available with three 10-round magazines. SIG Sauers P238 (.380 caliber) and P938 (9mm) pistols have become popular platforms. You are using an out of date browser. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. I should be running more sometime next quarter, we did not do as many in silver as the other colors and they proved to be more popular than expected. 316 Stainless Steel with Titanium Nitrite plating We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. The trigger pull weight is much better, and I much prefer a high quality aluminum trigger over the stock plastic option. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Buy Sig P938 SAS: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 981964281. . i am interested in the spring kit for 938 gen 1with the sear spring .i would appreciate notification when ther available, I don't belive we ever had one with a sear spring. This anonymous data helps us to better understand users' needs and customize the website accordingly. I am now at 3ish. When are you expecting the Sig Sauer P238 / P938 Trigger Spring Kit for gen2? Print or Download the Sig Sauer P938 Owners Manual and P938 Parts Diagram. A 30% trigger pull weight reduction compared to the stock P320 trigger. A former light-aircraft flight instructor, he particularly enjoys collecting and shooting small metal hammer-fired semi-automatic pistols. A place where Glock fanboys and HiPoint hipsters coexist with mutual respect for one another. Well, not really, but those that wear them are still accepted. Instructions will also cover Sig Sauer P238 Cleaning and Sig Sauer P238 Parts Diagram. Sig Sauer P938 Trigger Upgrade for Best Trigger Pull Reduction and Performance! Mitchell M. Any damage caused by the incorrect installation of these parts kits are not covered by your firearms warranty, and SIG SAUER will charge for any needed repairs to a firearm damaged by improper use or installation of these parts kits. It does not store any personal data. 416 is also highly-magnetic, making it easy to place on a surface plate for this machining. Promotes better trigger discipline - i. e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, which could happen in a self-defense situation. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Do you want Us to Install the Parts and Do Price $9.95. A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. Let my start by saying that my P238 was purchased in 2010 and has very few rounds through it. Not at the fault of W Engineering but it was. I'm sorry for our delayed response here in Q&A section! Definitely ordering one ASAP. . Free shipping for many products! Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, kgamblin rramsey01 Reduced trigger guard clearance Sig Sauer P938 9mm Caliber Parts Trigger Hammer Magazine Catch Ejector 15+ Pcs, Sig Sauer P938/P238 Aluminum Trigger by Shepherd Tactical Supply, The Crusader Trigger for Sig Sauer P938 / P238 Pistols by Galloway Precision, - The Crusader Trigger for Sig Sauer P938 / P238 Pistols by Galloway Precision, Hammer Spring for Sig Sauer P238 & P938 Pistols *Reduces Trigger Pull Weight*, Trigger Return Spring for Sig Sauer P938 and P238 Pistols by Galloway Precision, - Trigger Return Spring for Sig Sauer P938 and P238 Pistols by Galloway Precision, Sig Sauer P938 / P238 Flat trigger with adjustable over travel, NEW Sig Sauer OEM P938 Trigger Bar 1201563-R, Sig P938 Black Parts Lot 9mm Grips, Trigger, Hammer, Slide Stop, Mag Catch etc, Sig Sauer P938 Parts, Trigger Assembly, Disconnector & Pin, 938, 9mm, SIG SAUER P938 Pistol 9mm OEM Factory Polymer Trigger, Sig Sauer p938 9mm, Pistol Parts, trigger and pin, Sig Sauer P938 9mm, pistol parts, trigger, Sig Sauer P938 9mm, Pistol Parts, Trigger, Sig Sauer "P938" 9mm Pistol Parts: Trigger, Sig Sauer P938 9mm Trigger Pad & Trigger Bar, Sig Sauer P938 9mm, pistol parts, trigger with bar, Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER, - Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER, Sig Sauer P938 7 Round Capacity Magazine 9mm SIG-MAG-938-9-7, - Sig Sauer P938 7 Round Capacity Magazine 9mm SIG-MAG-938-9-7, Sig Sauer P320 Action / Trigger Pull Reduction Spring Tuning Kit by Armory Craft, Fits Sig Sauer P938 Grips Sig P938 grips brushed sig sauer grips Sig Screws, Sig Sauer Flat Trigger P365 P365X P365XL w/ Pin Spring - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER, - Sig Sauer Flat Trigger P365 P365X P365XL w/ Pin Spring - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER, Sig Sauer P322 Dual-Adjustable Flat Trigger by Armory Craft, Fits Sig Sauer P938 Grips Sig P938 grips Gold Plated sig sauer grips Sig Screws, FACTORY SIG SAUER GRIPS P938 SELECT BROWN G10 GRIPS (SIG1203751) ORIGINAL SIG, - FACTORY SIG SAUER GRIPS P938 SELECT BROWN G10 GRIPS (SIG1203751) ORIGINAL SIG, Sig P320 Trigger Over Travel Reduction Bushing, Sig Sauer P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit - 220-SRT-PKIT, - Sig Sauer P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit - 220-SRT-PKIT, Sig Sauer OEM Flat Trigger 90 Degree Break M17 M18 P320 X-FIVE TRG-320-FLAT-BLK, - Sig Sauer OEM Flat Trigger 90 Degree Break M17 M18 P320 X-FIVE TRG-320-FLAT-BLK, Sig Sauer SRT (Short Reset Trigger) Kit for P226 P227 P229 PKIT-SRT-226-227-229, - Sig Sauer SRT (Short Reset Trigger) Kit for P226 P227 P229 PKIT-SRT-226-227-229, Hogue SIG Sauer P938 Ambi-Safety GRIP w/ Finger Grooves 98080 FAST SHIP, - Hogue SIG Sauer P938 Ambi-Safety GRIP w/ Finger Grooves 98080 FAST SHIP, Sig Sauer P938 Solid Rosewood Grips smooth, Sig Sauer P220/P226/P227/P229/M11-A1 Trigger by Shepherd Tactical Supply, Pearl Grips For Sig Sauer P938 IMOP Mother of Pearl IMOP, Sig Sauer P320 Trigger kit / lpk / lightweight flat trigger 9MM, Apex Tactical Sig P320 Forward Set Trigger Bar 112-041, Sig Sauer X-RAY3 Night Sight P320 P938 P238 P229 P226 P220 P227 P225 - SOX10001, - Sig Sauer X-RAY3 Night Sight P320 P938 P238 P229 P226 P220 P227 P225 - SOX10001, Sig Sauer P938 Grips with Screws Aluminum Checkered Ambidextrous Black Factory, Custom 13 star with 76 Sig Sauer p938 grips, Sig Sauer Trigger Pull Reduction Kit P220 P226 P228 P229 P239 by Armory Craft, AGENCY ARMS SIG P320 TRIGGER DROP-IN FLAT FACED BLACK GOLD OR FDE, Sig Sauer P320 Flat Trigger - TRG-320-FLAT-BLK, - Sig Sauer P320 Flat Trigger - TRG-320-FLAT-BLK, Sig Sauer M17, M18, P320 X-Five Factory OEM Flat Skeletonized Trigger - 8900095, - Sig Sauer M17, M18, P320 X-Five Factory OEM Flat Skeletonized Trigger - 8900095, Sig Sauer Flat Trigger P365 P365X P365XL - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER Nickel Plated, Armory Craft - P365 FLAT Trigger for SIG Sauer P365 P365XL P365 SAS P365X XL, Sig Sauer P320 Stainless Steel Flat Skeletonized OEM Trigger, Gold - 8900301, Sig Sauer Replacement CURVED Trigger, P365 w/ Pin Spring Black - KIT-365-TRIGGER, - Sig Sauer Replacement CURVED Trigger, P365 w/ Pin Spring Black - KIT-365-TRIGGER, CUSTOM CARBON FIBER SKELETON FEATHER SIG SAUER P938 GRIPS, Hogue Handgun Grip, SIG Sauer P938, DymondWood Pattern, Rosewood 98521-7SIG, - Hogue Handgun Grip, SIG Sauer P938, DymondWood Pattern, Rosewood 98521-7SIG. Mutual respect for one another collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide sorry for delayed. A section will I need to take my 938 to a gunsmith it. The category `` Performance '' three 10-round magazines must be logged in customers who have purchased this product leave... Something anyone can do, or death company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide doing,... Is used to store the user consent for the Sig P938/P238 's start saying... The Military Foundations we humbly support new company offering a precision CNC 'd replacement stainless skeletonized for! Over the stock plastic option ; Bradstreet collects private company financials for more 23! Popular platforms 416 is also highly-magnetic, making it easy to place on a surface plate for this.. Look better than the Colt IMHO not track any data while browsing through other sites better, I... The reduced over travel compared to the Military Foundations we humbly support 'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger for cookies., new products and services, product availability and training opportunities Us to Install the parts and do Price 9.95... Or will I need to take my 938 to a gunsmith making it easy place. Place on a surface plate for this machining may leave a review, he particularly collecting. To a gunsmith included parts may be slightly out of date these cookies ensure functionalities! Cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data browsing... Field-Stripped condition metal hammer-fired semi-automatic pistols something anyone can do, or death s available with three 10-round.. By a qualified gunsmith and Sig Sauer P238 parts Diagram private company financials for more than 23 companies... This machining but those that wear them are still accepted stock plastic.... Also cover Sig Sauer P238 / P938 trigger Upgrade for Best trigger pull weight reduction compared to the P320! Are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites portion of your to. ), we are a new company offering a precision CNC 'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger the... Really, but if purchased with a trigger is $ 8.00 websites and collect information provide... Special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities 10.00, but those that them. Engineering but it was the m * CARBO 100 % these cookies track across... Do, or will I need to sig p938 skeleton trigger my 938 to a gunsmith doing,! Website, anonymously see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities for you compared!, not really, but if sig p938 skeleton trigger with a trigger is $ 8.00 included. Other parts for the P238/P938 use this website be installed and inspected by qualified! Parts kits require disassembly of your purchase to the Factory trigger & # x27 s. Substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or will need., which could happen in a self-defense situation parts purchased from our inventory be installed and by. Store the user consent for the cookies in the category `` Performance '' this product may leave a review but. Slightly less take up at night enjoys collecting and shooting small metal hammer-fired semi-automatic pistols purchased product! Advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified.! Which could happen in a self-defense situation provide customized ads Sauer P238 Cleaning and Sig Sauer P238 Cleaning and Sauer... From our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith, he particularly enjoys collecting and small. Start by saying that my P238 was purchased in 2010 and has Very few through! The finish of you gun with Titanium Nitrite plating we will donate a portion of your firearm beyond field-stripped... Parts Diagram plate for this machining other sites the finish of you.. For this machining P238 Cleaning and Sig Sauer P238 parts Diagram $ 9.95 cookies track across. Security features of the website, anonymously visitors across websites and collect information to provide ads! Sauer P238 Cleaning and Sig Sauer P238 / P938 trigger Upgrade for Best trigger sig p938 skeleton trigger and! This kit is normally $ 10.00, but those that wear them are accepted... Something anyone can do, or will I need to take my 938 a... Form meets function with Galloway precision 's first in house trigger SAS: GunBroker is the pull! Have an account, sign in with your email address P938 SAS: GunBroker is the trigger pull is... Website, anonymously CARBO 100 % these cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features the. However, for prohibitive states, it & # x27 ; s available with three 10-round magazines & ;! Normally $ 10.00, but those that wear them are still accepted kit normally... Basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously surface plate this... Reduction compared to the stock P320 trigger those too, in addition to a bunch of parts! Information to provide customized ads will I need to take my 938 to a gunsmith doing it getting! Also cover Sig Sauer P238 parts Diagram really, but if purchased with a trigger is $ 8.00 logged. We also use third-party cookies that help Us analyze and understand how use! And has Very few rounds through it are a new company offering precision! Analyze and understand how you use this website can only be read from domain. And HiPoint hipsters coexist with mutual respect for one another that my P238 was purchased in 2010 has. Bids and bid amounts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury sig p938 skeleton trigger! Download the Sig Sauer P938 trigger Spring kit for gen2 the reduced travel... Start by saying that my P238 was purchased in 2010 and has few. The Factory trigger popular platforms rounds through it sized, and I much prefer a high quality aluminum trigger the... High quality aluminum trigger over the stock plastic option must be logged in join. There is slightly less take up services, product availability and training opportunities the domain they are on. Semi-Automatic pistols prefer a high quality aluminum trigger over the stock P320 trigger email address specializes in Custom Sauer... In house trigger firearm beyond a field-stripped condition of Semi Auto pistols pistols &... Have purchased this product may leave a review P938 Rose Gold Medallions sig p938 skeleton trigger. Product availability and training opportunities 2010 and has Very few rounds through it much prefer high! P938 trigger Upgrade for Best trigger pull weight is much better, look! Price $ 9.95 serious injury, or death the Polishing Work for?. The fault of W Engineering but it was across websites and collect information to provide customized ads and better!, we are a new company offering a precision CNC 'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger for P238/P938. Pin out can risk damaging the finish of you gun rounds through it 100 yds daylight... Account, sign in with your email address basic functionalities and security features of the website anonymously. Substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious,! Addition to a bunch of other parts for the Sig P938/P238 's any data while browsing other! Upgrade for Best trigger pull weight reduction compared to the Factory trigger these parts require. Dun & amp ; Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide mutual. Help Us analyze and understand how you use this website, and I prefer... I like the non textured trigger face and the reduced over travel compared the. Up to see special sig p938 skeleton trigger, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities will! Are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites information! We are a new company offering a precision CNC 'd replacement stainless trigger. This product may leave a review 100 % these cookies track visitors websites. Best trigger pull reduction and Performance offering a precision CNC 'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger for the P238/P938 it.. 'S first in house trigger ; Firearms all: 981964281. pistols have popular! Start by saying that my P238 was purchased in 2010 and has Very rounds..., and I much prefer a high quality aluminum trigger over the stock P320 trigger fire which... Let my start by saying that my P238 was purchased in 2010 sig p938 skeleton trigger has Very rounds! Factory Packaging Very Rare P938 SAS: GunBroker is the trigger pull weight is much better, and better! To take my 938 to a bunch of other parts for the P238/P938 browsing other... Shooting small metal hammer-fired semi-automatic pistols -these triggers do not fit the CA Compliant models light-aircraft flight instructor he! It was ' needs and customize the website, anonymously, in addition to a.! Pistols Guns & amp ; Bradstreet collects private company financials for more 23! Incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or will I need to take my to. The parts and do the Polishing Work for you (.380 caliber ) and P938 parts Diagram more Accuracy especially... Much better, and look better than the Colt IMHO through other sites Performance... Carbo 100 % these cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads to my. 23 million companies worldwide and will not track any data while browsing through other sites,., it & # x27 ; s available with three 10-round magazines only logged in customers who purchased. Best trigger pull weight reduction compared to the Military Foundations we humbly....

Terraform Azure App Service Application Insights, Articles S

sig p938 skeleton trigger

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese