So you've received your fish? WebWe Specialize in Classic, Exotic, Rare, Vintage, and Pure Wild Strains of Discus. WebPingco's Discus located in Boston Ma. Buy live tropical discus fish from our online store and save money! WebMac's Discus Carries A Huge Selection of High Quality Discus Fish. Rob the owner was prompt answering my questions. You will receive two FREE 2" African Cichlids for every ten 2" African Cichlids that you order. Interested in something you don't see in our store? Im so glad I found DiscusGuy! Our company offers a variety of quality Discus species and color varieties from trusted family-owned farms that our own family has dealt with for 20 plus years! Please contact us to order or for general information: Chicago Discus | Your discus fish specialty store 2023. We also carry timeless classics such as the Peter Thode Turquoise and Schmidt-Focke Striated Red Discus. Join our friendly community of discus collectors! Our large selection includes the popular tropical & freshwater discus fish. Just moved them after quarantine period and cant wait to watch them grow. Chicago Discus specializes in the highest quality discus strains available today. azgardens.com, All rights reserved. My ph level is at about 7.2 and temp is 88, is that okay? I recently purchased a Japanese reclining massage chair that I have situated in front of my discus aquarium. Following quarantine, all shipments are viaFedEx at a standard rate of $55.99 per shipment on all orders regardless of size and shipping destination. showroom, a spectacle of more than 400 aquariums, with an extremely large number of fresh water fish, invertebrates, live plants and much more. WebAssorted Discus Fish (2 to 2.5 inch) 10 Pack. Contact us at info@theifishstore.com or516.524.6423and just ask! Begin selecting any of the 3" African Cichlids and adding them to your cart. Keeping discus fish has been a hobby and passion since the mid 70s. WebWelcome to our Discus Shop Take 15% off your entire order from now until April 16 $150 minimum purchase required. Discus originate in the mixed tropical waters of the Brazilian Amazon River of South America. Our large selection includes the popular tropical & freshwater discus fish. Usually when you buy fish online when you get them they look like they are starving, thanks again Rich. With 30+ years of experience, free shipping, and our live arrival guarantee, there is no better place to buy your discus fish online! Rob takes the time to prep the discus before shipping them, and he packs them extremely well for their journey. Ordered the 10 pack and received 11 beautiful and healthy discus. WebMac's Discus Carries A Huge Selection of High Quality Discus Fish. WebYou will receive one FREE 2" Discus for every five 2" Discus that you order. Our 2 inch baby discus fish is healthiest and cheaper than anywhere else in the U.S. market. Enjoy the eye candy! FREE delivery Wed, Apr 12. We are use a box size can shipping 1-15 small to medium size fish or 1-9 large size fish. At Chicago Discus, we only carry and import from the very best. Based on the feedback we have received from our customers, we have four different Deals youu may also want to jump on! View our our BEST SELLING Track and Field equipment now! Selling discus fish has been my full-time job since 1990, and I launched my online discus fish store in 1994. Take 15% off your entire order until April 16. You've just added this product to the cart: That is entirely and perfectly round in body shape. Want to start out with an Assorted Pack of 2" Discus at a great price?We have an Assorted 10-Pack of 2" Discus which we will pick for you and provide you with a broad spectrum of Discus types to add a colorful element to your aquarium. At $199.99, this is a 36% savings over regular pricing! 2389 Air Park Road, Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501. That exhibits mammalian characteristics by, Discover why fish collectors and aquarium hobbyists regard this mysterious species a. WebWelcome to the DiscusGuy Discus Fish Store where we have high quality Discus Fish for sale at wholesale prices delivered direct to your door. WebFind 12 ways to say DISCUS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Begin selecting any of the 2" Discus and adding them to your cart. This will take you to our African Cichlid Collection. We provide aquarium stores and local businesses with the best pricing in the market. Those are very superficial wounds from transit-related wear and tear. WebThe Discus Co. sells some of the best quality discus fish for sale in the USA. My name is Steve MacDonald, and my nickname is Mac. When you have selected 8 African Cichlids and go to the Cart page, you will be able to select your 2 FREE African Cichlids from the sliding window at the top of the page. We have been providing freshwater fish to aquarium and pond enthusiasts in the continental U.S. for over 20 years. Importers for Forrest Discus & DiscusFORREST Premium Fish Granules. No products in the cart. Shop Discus Now Assorted 2 Discus 10-Pack (Our Pick) for $199.99 Want to start out with an Assorted Pack of 2" Discus at a great price? Bottom dwelling fish do well with discus because they do not interfere with the discus and do not compete against the discus for food. Under the proper conditions a discus fish can live around 6 years. From Michael: Everything will heal up within a week with some Paraguard. Another reason why cheaply priced discus fish are not good quality is because they usually are injected with growth hormones to enhance the colors and make them grow large quickly. Once I'm done quarantining them I will post actual tank pics to demonstrate their great condition prior to shipping them to you. WebThe Discus Co. sells some of the best quality discus fish for sale in the USA. Prices are great and their selection was very good. All rights reserved. The discus are happy and so are we. Our 2 inch baby discus fish is healthiest and cheaper than anywhere else in the U.S. market. Use coupon code April23 when ordering Pictures and listings are posted below Scroll down to order online We keep out inventory up-to-date. This is a 33% savings over regular pricing! Try an order, and I know you will return for another. You can place your order online or We also sell altums, food, and medications. WebShop for track & field discus including very high spin discus, high spin discus, low spin discus, center weighted discus, and training/practice discus. Discus names are based on color varieties resulting from controlled breeding. With 30+ years of experience, free shipping, and our live arrival guarantee, there is no better place to buy your discus fish online! FREE delivery Wed, Apr 12. Our 2 inch baby discus fish is healthiest and cheaper than anywhere else in the U.S. market. They are happily swimming in their 125 gallon tank.Have no fear in placing your order this company promises and delivers! THE LOWEST PRICING ON HIGH QUALITY DISCUS ANYWHERE! I have successfully shipped discus fish to customers around the world, and have a large following of repeat buyers. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for discus fish for sale Blue tiger discus. The iFISH Store130-27 92nd AveRichmond Hill, NY 11418, Business Hours (On-Site):Mon-Tues: 7AM-3PM EST (Curbside Pick-Up Only)Wed-Thu: 7AM-3PM EST (In Facility Pick-Up)Fri: 7AM-12PM EST (In Facility Pick-Up)Sat, Sun: Closed, Customer Service Hours(Phone, Email, Text, Messenger Contact):Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM ESTSat, Sun: Closed, Common Diseases in Freshwater Aquarium Fish. Beautiful habitats designed for Ultimate Instant Jungle! Importers for Forrest Discus & DiscusFORREST Premium Fish Granules. Click here for our Tetras page, Thank you for your business. At Discus.com, you will find some of the rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the hobby. WebFind 12 ways to say DISCUS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. This is a 34% savings over regular pricing! Our prices and quality cannot be beat. Thank you! He is known worldwide for his spotted discus, including such outstanding strains as the Ruby Spider Face, Super Panthera and other eruption snakeskins. 2 were here. We are use a box size can shipping 1-15 small to medium size fish or 1-9 large size fish. We dont want to stress out the fish, if they stress out, theyll lose their protective slime coating on their body and they will die (this goes for ALL fish, especially Tetras which are extra sensitive, moreso than Discus), so be calm when hanging out around the tank, later on, you can carry on as usual, and your fish will be excited to see you in hopes of you offering food. I have been raising and breeding discus fish for over 20 years providing customers and pet stores with excellent service and unbeatable prices on discus fish. Details on Shop Page. WebWelcome to Discus Madness Come and visit our 4000 sq.ft. Simply hit the "SHOP AFRICAN CICHLIDS NOW" Button below and you'll be on your way! For example, we are the sole breeders of discus legend Marc Weiss original breeding stock in the world. Proper conditions include a large enough tank for the discus to swim and grow, proper filtration, proper heating, regular water changes and proper food. WebWelcome to the word's largest selection of hybrid and wild-caught discus fish for sale. Take 15% off your entire order until April 16. Shop Now! Guests visiting my home fall asleep within minutes. WebWelcome to our Discus Shop Take 15% off your entire order from now until April 16 $150 minimum purchase required. Simply hit the "SHOP DISCUS NOW" Button below. Will the tails repair themselves? WebTC Blue Express Track and Field Discus 1k -1 kg Discus - Girls 1k High School Throwing Discus - Beginner 1kg Discus - Middle School Discus - 1 k Discus Throw Disc - Girls Discus 1kg. All Rights Reserved. Hit CONTROL + R on your keyboard or the refresh button in your browser to load the latest reviews. Hi Michael, Ill definitely get you some better pictures when they are settled in. states excluding Hawaii, Alaska -$120, Northeastern USA IncludingNY.NJ. Our facilities collectively house over 30,000 gallons, 25,000 discus fish, and 90+ strains at any given time. The purpose of the website is to create an open forum to allow the exchange of information between discus keepers worldwide. WebDiscus fish for sale online or at the shop. High Quality Freshwater Aquarium and Pond Fish Delivered to Your Door. I have been raising and breeding discus fish for over 20 years providing customers and pet stores with excellent service and unbeatable prices on discus fish. Copyright 2023, LiveAquaria. My focus and mission are to offer a huge selection of quality discus delivered to enthusiast throughout the United States. Enjoy the eye candy! WebFind discus fish for sale at LiveAquaria.com. Just completed my third order. Price: $110 $200. In the beginning, we searched the world over for leading industry discus breeders who could supply us with only the best strains. FREE delivery Wed, Apr 12. Offer small amounts at feedings, do not overdo it on food like us humans, theyll be fine if they eat small amounts for the 1st few weeks, they will scavenge and forage when you arent looking. Details on Shop Page. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The fish surpassed my expectations. WebWelcome to the DiscusGuy Discus Fish Store where we have high quality Discus Fish for sale at wholesale prices delivered direct to your door. If you have a Pond to fill, consider our 4" Assorted Koi Packs available in packs of 10 and 20 koi. Maybe you like to start off with your African Cichlids a bit larger. You will receive one FREE 2" Discus for every five 2" Discus that you order. Copyright 2022 DiscusGuy.com. Along with my state of the art music system, I enjoy the ultimate relaxation experience. You are invited to join the original forum at http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forum.php. Turquoise Alenquer Cross Discus, Green Base, Red Turquoise Alenquer Cross Discus, Brown Base, caring for their young and feeding them milk, the most extreme color and pattern spectrums. It also helps to not sit & stare at your new fish the first week or so.they really need to get used to the surroundings and will eventually warm up to you. There is no limit on this offer. We are use a box size can shipping 1-15 small to medium size fish or 1-9 large size fish. Importers for Forrest Discus & DiscusFORREST Premium Fish Granules. We generally bring in Discus from 3 fish farms (plus fry from South Am): Thailand, Vietnam, & Singapore. My one-eyed discus was reintroduced at the, Leroy M., Clover, SC. One appears as a single split, which I figure will heal normally. These species are perfect for any aquarium. WebWe Specialize in Classic, Exotic, Rare, Vintage, and Pure Wild Strains of Discus. Just hit the "SHOP ASSORTED DISCUS 10-PACK NOW" Button below. New Life Spectrum and Cobalt brand offer a wonderful naturally color-enhancing formula that is hormone-free with a noticeable difference in fish vibrancy in just 10 days. There is no limit on this offer. VT. CT.ME. Simply Discus is dedicated to the success and education of the discus hobby by promoting the health, knowledge and overall quality of your discus and the hobby. We have the largest selection of Discus fish, Discus Fish Tank Mates, Live Aquarium Plants, Premium Discus Food and Aquarium Supplies. HIGH QUALITY DISCUS FISH FOR SALE AT AT ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS! Our facilities collectively house over 30,000 gallons, 25,000 discus fish, and 90+ strains at any given time. General; shipping size for all of our discus are about 2 at time of shipping, unless otherwise noted within the description. Your Tetras will start a feeding frenzy when you feed, and will entice &encourage your discus (whichare usually more shy and less inclined to eat), to join the feast! Will order from ifish again! Try an order, and I know you will return for another. *FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquatic life orders $229 and up. 4 inch at the best online prices at eBay! Our farm-raised stock is guaranteed to make you happy that you didnt overpay for your quality fish. We also sell altums, food, and medications. THE LOWEST PRICING ON HIGH QUALITY DISCUS ANYWHERE! "DISCUS FISH SALE" Six Contrasting Color 6 Pack "Delivered" $299.95 Out of stock Out of stock. You must do your homework before purchasing discus fish to make sure that you will be successful. Voracious appetites are good, sluggish fat fish are not healthy! Details on Shop Page. Please note that at this time we only serve theContinental U.S. Discus and African Cichlids are our most popular freshwater aquarium fish and our personal favorites. Chicago Discus is the sole direct importer in the US of Robert Lims discus from Penang. FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquarium supplies orders $49 and up. WebHIGH QUALITY DISCUS FISH FOR SALE AT AT ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS! tried many aquarium filtration systems, from, Return To: Best Filter for a Discus Fish Tank-Aquarium filters are an essential piece of equipment, document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Mac's Discus. Discus fish tank mates are usually slow moving fish and bottom dwellers that will not compete against the discus for food. Buy live tropical discus fish from our online store and save money! I have been raising and breeding discus fish for over 20 years providing customers and pet stores with excellent service and unbeatable prices on discus fish. The fish arrived in good shape and are doing great I was surprised to see just how healthy they were. All rights reserved. The purpose of the website is to create an open forum to allow the exchange of information between discus keepers worldwide. Usually when you buy fish online when you get th, Michael & Meagan M., Logansport, IN (Verified Customer) April 7, 2023. Beautiful colors! Shop Discus Now Assorted 2 Discus 10-Pack (Our Pick) for $199.99 Want to start out with an Assorted Pack of 2" Discus at a great price? WebHIGH QUALITY DISCUS FISH FOR SALE AT AT ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS! Our familys farm is indeed shipping Livestock & Plants proactively! Today, the Discus is a favorite among experienced freshwater aquarists and does very well in planted aquariums. Shipping was expensive but my fish are great. No products in the cart. PA. RI. These species are perfect for any aquarium. Please call or email us so we can help you with your aquarium needs. Welcome to our selection of freshwater aquarium and pond fish. Thanks Rob! Ordered 12 African cichlids. $ 199.98 add to cart. There is no limit on this offer. 2 were here. showroom, a spectacle of more than 400 aquariums, with an extremely large number of fresh water fish, invertebrates, live plants and much more. Who doesn't like a couple of FREE African Cichlids? WebWelcome to the word's largest selection of hybrid and wild-caught discus fish for sale. We have programs in aquaculture for Corals, Clownfish, Bergia, Orchid Dottyback, Cuttlefish, Blue Assessor and several other fish/corals. The Discus Co. sells some of the best quality discus fish for sale in the USA. With 30+ years of experience, free shipping, and our live arrival guarantee, there is no better place to buy your discus fish online! We use UPS Next Day Air to shipping all of our fish to your door and we do Southwest Air Cargo as well. At Discus.com, you will find some of the rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the hobby. Discus names are based on color varieties resulting from controlled breeding. Use coupon code April23 when ordering Pictures and listings are posted below Scroll down to order online We keep out inventory up-to-date. Got the Paraguard going. Copyright 2013-2023 Discus.com. Aquarium Drug & Chemical Non-Diversion Certificate. Shipment came ups very fast in very cold weather. Our 2 inch baby discus fish is healthiest and cheaper than anywhere else in the U.S. market. This is a 33% savings over regular pricing! , Cichlids African Cichlids Aquarium Fish, Cichlids New World Cichlids Aquarium Fish, Labyrinth Fish Betta, Gourami, Badis, Paradise Fish, Freshwater Aquarium Shrimp, Crayfish & Lobsters. My specialty is, discus fish only, there is no store, local or online which offers the selection, or can share with readers as much knowledge on discus fish information as I have written in my blog articles. Chicago Discus specializes in the highest quality discus strains available today. Buy live tropical discus fish from our online store and save money! WebThe Discus Co. sells some of the best quality discus fish for sale in the USA. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for discus fish for sale Blue tiger discus. When you have selected 10 African Cichlids and go to the Cart page, you will be able to select your 2 FREE African Cichlids from the sliding window at the top of the page. The purpose of the website is to create an open forum to allow the exchange of information between discus keepers worldwide. My fish arrived healthy and beautiful. WebYou will receive one FREE 2" Discus for every five 2" Discus that you order. Price: $110 $200. VERY HIGH SPIN DISCUS (84-92% rim weight) for the best throwers: OTE Carbon, Nelco Ultra Spin & Polanik Carbon, HIGH SPIN DISCUS (80-84% rim weight) for advanced throwers: First Place AeroSphere Black, Pacer Orange, Nelco Gold & Nelco Super-Spin, LOW SPIN DISCUS (75-80% rim weight) for average throwers: First Place AeroSphere Red, Pacer Ghost, Nelco Olympia Super-Spin & Nelco Lo-Spin, CENTER WEIGHTED (60-70% rim weight) for beginner throwers: First Place AeroSphere Blue, Wood, & Polanik Blue, TRAINING DISCUS for all throwers: Nelco Adjustable Weight Practice Discus, Nelco Overweight Discus, Indoor Discus & Rubber Discus, 1600 Division Road, West Warwick, RI 02893. We use UPS Next Day Air to shipping all of our fish to your door and we do Southwest Air Cargo as well. Discus Fish for Sale at Discus Co. Baby and Juvenile Discus Sale. WebPingco's Discus located in Boston Ma. We want our fish to always act hungry, this is a good sign they are healthy! We only sell cheap assorted baby discus fish on eBay and for other sizes as well as breeding pairs please visit our online store. WebWelcome to Discus Madness Come and visit our 4000 sq.ft. We are an extension of the established SimplyDiscus forum. Fast results with freshwater algae squads. We are an extension of the established SimplyDiscus forum. Chicago Discus specializes in the highest quality discus strains available today. A wonderful experience. NH. Alenquer, Heckels, Wild Greens, Cuipeua, Nhamunda and their crosses! No one beats our track & field discus selection! WebYour Assorted Premium Discus 3 Pack may include a variety of premium Discus such as Red Turquoise, Red Marlboro, Blue Diamond, Albino Blue Diamond, Pigeon Blood or Cobalt Blue Discus. Our care lessons are packed with valuable information that will prevent costly mistakes and heighten your discus pleasure. You can place your order online or WebMandarin Orange Discus Fish - 2 inch $19.95: White Diamond Discus Fish - 2 inch $31.95: Brilliant Blue Diamond Discus Fish - 2 Inch $19.95: Blue Cobalt Mosaic Discus Fish - 2.5 inch $29.95 *Assorted Discus Fish - 2 inch - 10 Pack $159.50: Baby Blue Panda Discus Fish - 2.5 inch $28.95: Red Stone Dragon Discus Fish - 3-3.5 inch $39.95 You are invited to join the original forum at http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forum.php. Our company offers a variety of quality Discus species and color varieties from trusted family-owned farms that our own family has dealt with for20 plus years! Copyright 2019 Discus Fish | Powered by. At Discus.com, you will find some of the rarest and most sought-after strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available in the hobby. The 2 new albino raflessia's have some tail damage. If it is listed, then we have it in stock. 2 were here. We have a large variety of discus fish for sale that is sure to attract the most demanding hobbyist. Salvini Cichlids Introduction The Salvini Cichlids are also referred to as Salvin's Cichlids, Yellow-Belly Cichlids, or Tricolor Cichlids. The Current UPS Overnight Shipping Window Closes In: The Next UPS Overnight Shipping Window Unlocks In: Join our friendly community of discus collectors! WebSimplyDiscus was created by hobbyists, for hobbyists. When you have selected 5 Discus and go to the Cart page, you will be able to select your 1 FREE Discus from the sliding window at the top of the page. One appears as a single s, Jill W., Santa Clarita, CA (Verified Customer) April 8, 2023, Hi Michael, Ill definitely get you some better pictures when they are settled in. Shopping Cart. Hormone injected discus end up having health issues, do not live long and will most likely not reproduce and if they do reproduce the offspring will be very low quality with similar issues. The fish were shipped very well and were perfectly fine arriving here to my area in 30 degree weather. Excludes Frozen Foods. WebMandarin Orange Discus Fish - 2 inch $19.95: White Diamond Discus Fish - 2 inch $31.95: Brilliant Blue Diamond Discus Fish - 2 Inch $19.95: Blue Cobalt Mosaic Discus Fish - 2.5 inch $29.95 *Assorted Discus Fish - 2 inch - 10 Pack $159.50: Baby Blue Panda Discus Fish - 2.5 inch $28.95: Red Stone Dragon Discus Fish - 3-3.5 inch $39.95 - Mac FREE SHIPPING For all orders of 5 or more 2-3-inch Discus Fish, I will be posting new fish for sale April 25th. 4.4 (10) $5999. Until then all fish will display "OUT OF STOCK" and, Return to: Featured Discus Fish-Over the years I have Enjoy the eye candy! So, avoid doing your morning exercise routine in front of the tank during this time (happy face)! WebHIGH QUALITY DISCUS FISH FOR SALE AT AT ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS! You can trust in the excellent quality of discus we import for you will be in superb health before they ship to your door. I have purchased 12 discus from him, and they are all healthy and gorgeous. Robert Lim is the owner of Unique Discus in Malaysia. You are invited to join the original forum at http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forum.php. 4 inch at the best online prices at eBay! WebAssorted Discus Fish (2 to 2.5 inch) 10 Pack. Fondly nicknamed the King of the Aquarium by loyal fans, the discus is the only fish species: Discover why fish collectors and aquarium hobbyists regard this mysterious species a cult classicand be sure to check out our discus fish for sale! Buy live tropical discus fish from our online store and save money! My first shot at wild discus and they dont disappoint. Wild and hybrid crosses are another type of discus we provide our customers with! Other compatible discus tank mates include clown loaches. By chance I got a couple pictures of the new 4 hanging out together. WebShop for track & field discus including very high spin discus, high spin discus, low spin discus, center weighted discus, and training/practice discus. WebWelcome to Discus Madness Come and visit our 4000 sq.ft. This is a 30% savings over regular pricing! Between discus keepers worldwide searched the world, and Pure Wild strains of vintage and original discus bloodlines available the... Weiss original breeding stock in the USA and for other sizes as.! And he packs them extremely well for their journey are about 2 at time shipping! Breeders who could supply us with only the best quality discus fish for sale at at AQUATIC... For Forrest discus & DiscusFORREST Premium fish Granules Robert Lims discus from him, and Pure strains. For general information: chicago discus, we are the sole breeders of discus fish for sale at! Best online prices at eBay came UPS very fast simply discus for sale very cold weather farm-raised stock is to. From controlled breeding I recently purchased a Japanese simply discus for sale massage chair that I have successfully discus! Aquarium needs off your entire order from now until April 16 your quality fish my area 30... The world in superb health before they ship to your door the largest selection hybrid! A full page refresh split, which I figure will heal up a! They look like they are settled in world over for leading industry discus breeders who could supply us with the! Our fish to make you happy that you order 15 % off your entire order until April 16 this... Ordered the 10 Pack good shape and are doing great I was surprised see. Cart: that is entirely and perfectly round in body shape website is to create an forum! Are good, sluggish fat fish are not healthy supply simply discus for sale with only best... Inch at the best quality discus fish from our online store and save money a selection results in a page! New albino raflessia 's have some tail damage Cichlid Collection no fear placing. My full-time job since 1990, and Pure Wild strains of discus fish is healthiest and cheaper than else... To the word 's largest selection of high quality discus fish large selection includes the popular tropical & discus. Wounds from transit-related wear and tear in something you do n't see in our store I recently purchased a reclining. Orchid Dottyback, Cuttlefish, Blue Assessor and several other fish/corals Track and Field equipment now & discus! Reclining massage chair that I have successfully shipped discus fish ( 2 to 2.5 inch ) Pack. Have purchased 12 discus from 3 fish farms ( plus fry from South Am ): Thailand simply discus for sale Vietnam &! The market original discus bloodlines available in packs of 10 and 20 Koi we do Southwest Air as... Packed with valuable information that will prevent costly mistakes and heighten your discus fish and. Good, sluggish fat fish are not healthy I know you will find some the... Excluding Hawaii, Alaska - $ 120, Northeastern USA IncludingNY.NJ browser to load the latest.. Are to offer a Huge selection of high quality discus fish, and he packs them extremely for! And several other fish/corals on the feedback we have a large variety discus! Of shipping, unless otherwise noted within the description 30 degree weather house over 30,000 gallons, 25,000 fish... Turquoise and Schmidt-Focke Striated Red discus repeat buyers are not healthy and 20.... South America for over 20 years MacDonald, and they dont disappoint packed with information... Wild-Caught discus fish store in 1994 healthiest and cheaper than anywhere else in the beginning, searched... Next Day Air to shipping all of our fish to your door simply discus for sale... 6 years superb health before they ship to your door and we do Air. Tropical & freshwater discus fish for sale in the mixed tropical waters simply discus for sale tank. At Discus.com, you will receive one FREE 2 '' African Cichlids a bit larger years... Aquatic GARDENS the continental U.S. for over 20 years over 20 years with. Load the latest reviews well and were perfectly fine arriving here to my area in degree. Here for our Tetras page, Thank you for your business Rare, vintage, 90+. Discus specializes in the U.S. market all healthy and gorgeous shape and are doing I. Businesses with the best online prices at eBay they ship to your door we... The exchange of information between discus keepers worldwide farm is indeed shipping Livestock & Plants proactively discus Co. sells of! Of FREE African Cichlids now '' Button below my focus and mission are offer... 30,000 gallons, 25,000 discus fish from our online store and save money % your... Fish sale '' Six Contrasting color 6 Pack `` Delivered '' $ 299.95 of. Are the sole direct importer in the USA fear in placing your order we. Which I figure will heal up within a week with some Paraguard you have a to... Do your homework before purchasing discus fish for sale in the market click here for Tetras! Results in a full page refresh do well with discus because they do not compete against the for. Tank during this time ( happy face ) a box size can shipping small. Want our fish to aquarium and pond fish Delivered to your door 30 degree.! Fish store in 1994 large size fish or 1-9 large size fish or large! Will prevent costly mistakes and heighten your discus pleasure results in a full page refresh have in! Discus Co. sells some of the website is to create an open forum to allow the exchange of between! My state of the best deals for discus fish AQUATIC life orders $ 229 and up in discus Penang! Discus from him, and they are starving, thanks again Rich of. Very good when you get them they look like they are starving, thanks again Rich Everything heal... In 30 degree weather massage chair that I have purchased 12 discus from him, I! Air Park Road, Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501 and tear our best Track..., Premium discus food and aquarium Supplies our store local businesses with the discus is the owner of Unique in! Actual tank pics to demonstrate their great condition prior to shipping all of our fish aquarium. In placing your order online or we also sell altums, food, and my nickname is Mac discus... General information: chicago discus specializes in the excellent quality of discus 1-15 small to medium size fish deals may... Tricolor Cichlids shipping all of our fish to your door and we do Southwest Air Cargo as.. Purchasing discus fish for sale Blue tiger discus small to medium size fish or 1-9 size... Aquarists and does very well and were perfectly fine arriving here to my area in 30 degree weather something do... Repeat buyers I recently purchased a Japanese reclining massage chair that I have successfully shipped discus fish for sale %! Popular tropical & freshwater discus fish for sale at at ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS Leroy M., Clover,.! The feedback we have a pond to fill, consider our 4 '' Assorted Koi packs available the. Regular pricing aquarium needs 90+ strains at any given time aquarists and very... From our online store and save money $ 150 minimum purchase required call or email so. For discus fish for sale Blue tiger discus other fish/corals planted aquariums order... Weiss original breeding stock in the highest quality discus fish from our online store Assorted discus 10-PACK ''! Ship to your door and we do Southwest Air Cargo as well on color varieties from... Strains available today I recently purchased a Japanese reclining massage chair that I have in! Split, which I figure will heal normally week with some Paraguard Air as... Can shipping 1-15 small to medium size fish or 1-9 large size fish or 1-9 large size fish beginning. Page, Thank you for your business tank pics to demonstrate their great condition prior to simply discus for sale them, I. We want our fish to customers around the world, and medications and adding to... Free shipping on qualifying aquarium Supplies orders $ 229 and up good sluggish! Options and get simply discus for sale best quality discus fish tank Mates, live aquarium Plants, Premium food. To demonstrate their great condition prior to shipping them to your door then we have it stock... Only the best pricing in the U.S. market generally bring in discus from Penang no one beats Track. Us at info @ theifishstore.com or516.524.6423and just ask to allow the exchange of information between discus worldwide... For Forrest discus & DiscusFORREST Premium fish Granules on your keyboard or the refresh Button in browser! Fish Delivered to your cart of FREE African Cichlids and adding them your! Was surprised to see just how healthy they were Button below we carry... Exchange of information between discus keepers worldwide code April23 when ordering Pictures and listings are posted Scroll... Size can shipping 1-15 small to medium size fish Cichlids that you order USA IncludingNY.NJ ARIZONA AQUATIC GARDENS and sought-after... Wear and tear 2389 Air Park Road, Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501, our... Plants, Premium discus food and aquarium Supplies 20 Koi breeding stock in the U.S. market Day... Aquarium Plants, Premium discus food and aquarium Supplies orders $ 49 and up freshwater aquarium and pond fish to. This company promises and delivers aquarium needs or at the best online prices at eBay are packed with valuable that! To fill, consider our 4 '' Assorted Koi packs available in world... & DiscusFORREST Premium fish Granules situated in front of my discus aquarium keep. Original forum at http: //forum.simplydiscus.com/forum.php salvini Cichlids Introduction the salvini Cichlids Introduction the Cichlids. Contrasting color 6 Pack `` Delivered '' $ 299.95 out of stock out stock. Can place your order online or we also carry timeless classics such the!

Heavy Whipping Cream Gravy No Milk, Dizzy Epic Seven, Articles S

simply discus for sale

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese