Thats why some of the puppies listed on their website arent available at the Farm. This site is where you can search for all breeds puppies, which means you can also find a Dachshund in it. Dachshunds will push their way no matter if you say no. A good breeder wants the puppies to be under good parents in the future. Males and female available. The wide price range is due to many factors to consider. Try to contact the given number and visit their website to learn more about what kind of breeder they are. This article lists the names of reliable breeders in Ohio, but its up to you to choose the best breeder to fit your needs. Or you can check our overall page with list of all covered Dachshund breeders. Our dogsare raised in our house on our small family farm in Georgia and are members of our family. She raises her pups in a home environment, completely away from any kennel. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'animalfate_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');This way, you can avoid your Dachshund from getting fat, as they tend to do so. I fell in love with my first true standard. Mom's Dachshunds 440-548-2698 Garrettsville, Ohio 44231 momspets@aol.com Dachshunds are prone to back problems due to having short legs and long bodies. white piebald dachshund named Snoopy. This is a good breeder that shows love for their puppies on every step of the growing-up path. One visit to a breeder from our list and youll fall madly in love with Dachshunds. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wowpooch_com-leader-2','ezslot_14',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wowpooch_com-leader-2-0');They love and respect the puppies parents. All photos are property of Willow Springs Dachshunds and are not to be used without permission. Current on wormings and shots. Newton Falls, Ohio 44444. My husband and I later purchased a red smooth dachshund named Queenie. They carry most colors or coat patterns, including cream Doxies. Grandmas Little Angels offers you two possibilities: to buy one of their puppies, or to adopt. This way, you can avoid going into business with unreputable breeders. (daughter and mom) We are a small breeder in East Tennessee, specializing in breeding and selling smooth and Long hair and wire hair Miniature Dachshunds in several colors and patterns. I truly couldn't imagine my life without a dachshund in it. Conditioned to children. Standard Dachshunds stand eight or nine inches tall at the shoulders and weigh between 16 and 32 pounds. At Benedict Doxies and Goldens we strive for breed excellence in conformation, a quality pedigree and a well rounded temperament. They have the sweetest Doxie pups youll ever see. Vernon, OH 43050, Email: sales@littlepuppiesonline.com or mypuppy@littlepuppiesonline.com, Address: 3545 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44503, United States, Address: 534 Washington St., Dover, Ohio 44622, Email: marsenafaye@grandmaslittleangels.com, Address: 7575 Bremen Rd SE, Lancaster, Ohio, 43130, Address: Shona Malapelli. Click on. Related Topics:1. Cash, PayPal, and credit/debit cards are all accepted. Please email for pictures. For nine generations, she has been breeding premium-quality Doxies in all sizes. Dachshunds are chewers, and so having something they can chew would do well. Wanna relax on the sofa? Welcome to Watridge Doxies. You guessed it a Dachshund! If you are looking for top quality Dachshund Puppy Breeders In Ohio state, then youre in the right place! Our dachshunds have lots of room to play and hunt. DCA 2023; Past DCA Winners. Crawford, Colorado. Our miniature dogs generally weigh between 7 - 11 pounds. They get a lot of playtime, affection, and attention. Learn more. Their clients praised their professionalism and well-bred puppies. Learn more 892 puppies available 1,660 certified breeders Transportation Location Size Color These expenditures can reach up to $1,500. We raise our dogs with love in our home. Registration: AKC. This in-home breeder is located in Hamilton, Ohio. Mom's Dachshunds 2. Dachshunds are accomplished hunting dogs despite their lapdog reputations. And if one of the adorable Ohio Dachshunds for sale isnt the exact kind of adorability youre looking for, search farther. Hidden View Farm received high ratings from their clients whove bought dogs from them. Winners 2011 to Present; Winners 2001 to 2010; . The Dashing Dachshund breeder only raises Dachshunds. Yes, theyre a little weird looking, so their tale is unconventional too. We love animals. Ice Legendz Dachshunds strive to produce the best Doxie puppies. Dachshunds get along great with people of all ages, and their fun-loving personality makes them a great dog for kids, too. They provide fresh fruits and vegetables to their pets on a regular basis. she is a great. Lastly, you also need to consider the ongoing expenses for your pup. Ask questions such as. Look no further, because weve created a list of ten of the best Dachshund breeders found in Ohio State. We occasionally have some miniatures who end up a bit larger, 12 - 14 pounds. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. Starlight Kennel. I am always available and excited to talk about my dogs and dachshund nutrition. Her dogs are up to date with all their shots, dewormed, and treated for heartworm. 967 talking about this. Learn more 1,066 puppies available 1,743 certified breeders Transportation Hi, I'm Ryan Carver. They have 3 shaded English Cream boys, 1 shaded English Cream girl, and 1 English Black & Cream boy. If youre only looking for a four-legged buddy, you should emphasize that. These two are what started the love here at Martin's Hounds! The rest is history. At first, some of their questions may feel invasive, but its important they understand who you are so they can provide you with the best puppy. The owner, Bonnie, is a 24/7 Doxie mom who takes care of only a couple of litters at a time, making sure that all puppies get the much-necessary care. Youre helping to ensure the breeds extinction. My name is Chrissy, i am a Phlebotomist and EMT by trade, and a hobby Dachshund breeder by night My husband David is a Diesel Mechanic by trade by day and a Brittany dog lover by night. They lavish the dogs, as well as their puppies with affection and care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Dachshunds of Castleshield Florida "We love our Dachshund puppies! I dont think so. They raise both long hair and short-haired mini Dachshunds. For more than 18 years we've dedicated ourselves to hand-rearing healthy, happy puppies from this wonderful breed. Dachshund breeders in Ohio and every other state go through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they meet the high standard of humane care that we set. Visit your future pup in its environment. Now, you know you're dealing with a completely reliable Dachshund breeder in Ohio. Not at all. Home; Available Puppies; Waiting List; Our Males; Our Girls; Available Adults; . Dachshunds have short legs to reach the steps. Also in heart guard, and flea medication. The American Kennel Club (AKC) has this online marketplace to search for a Dachshund pup you want. Their puppies are AKC and CKC approved and regularly checked by a veterinarian. The article includes questions you should ask a breeder and how to be prepared for the breeder to ask you questions. 12 Trusted Dachshund Breeders In California In 2022 If you live in Ohio and are looking for a Dachshund puppy, keep reading! Watermelon season is their favorite time of year. The cost of a pet-quality Dachshund is around $800, while a display-quality Dachshund is over $1500. Manage Settings Martins Hounds breeders promise to answer any and all of your questions regarding Dachshunds or a particular dog. I can vouch for that. STANDARD AKC Champion Bloodline Dachshund Puppies Males / Females Available 4 months old CYNDY SENFF Del Valle, TX 78617 STANDARD AKC Champion Bloodline Quality Dachshunds Titled & Health. Lets take a look at each: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'animalfate_com-sky-4','ezslot_27',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-sky-4-0');AKC MarketPlace comes as the first online breeder you should visit. Theyre also approved by the American Kennel Club, and are in Complete Compliance in every inspection. On it, you can find both Dachshund Pups and adults that are anywhere or in the states near you. The breeders clients give them lots of praise, saying they highly recommend this breeder. Their puppies are not kenneled, but considered part of their family. They are with the dogs or some of the greatest workers who love animals are with them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Previous buyers claim that Marsena is honest, reliable, professional, responsive, and caring. Breeder Cocker Spaniel, Miniature DachshundHome - Right Home Puppies. Now, you know youre dealing with a completely reliable Dachshund breeder in Ohio. To avoid such issues, you should get a Dachshund ramp. Doxiepaw Kennel guarantees puppies in a good health condition and of a great temperament. They want to guarantee that their sweet puppies will be well cared for and grow into healthy adult dogs. Choosing a Good Dachshund Seller and Breeder. Before you know it, youll be bringing home a sweet little Doxie pup as your own. . - Heartfelt Dachshunds. Theyre demanding creatures! The doxies weigh roughly 12 pounds on average. Bobbie Terry lives in a small rural town in Southern Oklahoma USA. Phone: +1 304-596-4373. We have been raising miniature dachshunds in our home for 13 years. I'm the breeder behind R&D Mini Dachshunds located in Ohio. Dapple dachshunds are a breed of short-leg long wire-hair dachshund dog. A qualified Dachshund breeder follows good breeding practices so their buyers get a healthy, good-tempered Doxie puppy. If you dont, all guarantees are void. But you can have peace of mind that that adorable little Dachshund puppies Ohio is tempting you with will be a wonderful pet to bring into your family home. They are raised in my home and are handled by me daily from birth. We are honored to be recognized as AKC Breeders of Merit. Standard wire-haired Dachunds.the world's best kept secret.Healthy, happy, well-bred puppies available Donna's Doxieville Kennel Waynesboro, MS, 39367 Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs We specialize in Happy & Healthy CKC Miniature Dachshund Puppies. Their clients rave about this breeder, saying they are professional and caring. Martins Hounds is the finest breeder, they thought the Dachshunds and Basset Hounds are little in size but big in heart. $999. Their pups usually weigh around 12 pounds, but they also have pups that are nine to 11 pounds each. Pictured on this page are our dogs or past puppies. In between those weeks, you should get invited to meet and bond with your future pup. Ohio (513) 829-6060. . Female. The American Kennel Club (AKC) can assist you in your search for a breeder. Displaying: 1 - 18 of 18. Doxiepaw Kennels is a small kennel that produces only a few litters a year. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The reason why Dashing Dachshunds are on our list is because theyre a kennel-free breeder, meaning they raise their puppies inside their homes as equal family members. Finding the perfect Dachshund puppy has never been easier. Ohio offers quite an array of Dachshund breeders. How long has the breeder been in business? They also have two accepted sizes, standard and miniature and their coats can be smooth, long . Hidden View is a breeding partner with two other reputable breeders from the state of Ohio. On average, a Dachshund puppy in Ohio costs around $200 and $3,500. PawTree has what I have been looking for in regards to ingredients and nutrition and made in . In case you cant come and pick up your puppy, the breeder will arrange shipping for an additional $400. I would always go with the cheapest premium Dachshund puppy. Determining factors as to the prices include the Puppy's size, sex, confirmation, intelligence, disposition, and personality. This means that all the Dachshund puppies are grown in the house and become an integral part of the family. They help to place amazing puppies into loving homes. 942 puppies available. In addition, you can also visit their website where you will find an adoption contract and you can fill it up to reserve your desired puppy. Call Marsena at 419-912-1061 for more information. Does the website look professional? Dachshund Breeders Ohio Listings Dachshund Puppies for Sale in Ohio Dashing Dachshunds Address - 881 Elizabeth Dr, Hamilton, OH 45013, United States Phone - +1 513-349-9794 Website - http://www.dashingdachshunds.com/ Ice Legendz Dachshunds Address - 3545 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44503, United States Phone - NA 1 yr. health guarantee, all pups are vet checked! They breed Miniature and Standard Dachshunds. Honeyman's Miniature Dachshunds 7. Located in Chillicothe, Ohio, Creekside Doxies sells miniature Dachshunds in numerous colors, coat types, and patterns, including solid colors, dapples, piebalds, dapple piebalds, English creams, etc. With this in mind, we decided to include the following websites. They dont ask customers to pay for them. We recommend this buyer because Maryann is a devoted breeder who even offers a two-year health warranty, and a chance to exchange your puppy for a new one before you pick it up in case the vet finds a health-threatening disease. Hidden View Farms information: Owner: Cole, Dave, and Teana Gordon Address: 7575 Bremen Road, SE, Lancaster, OH 43130 Email: hiddenviewfarmsllc@yahoo.com Phone: (740) 974-8618 Website: https://hiddenviewfarms.com Their headquarters are in Hamilton, Ohio. Another reputable breeder comes from Zanesville, Ohio. Lex-An Miniature Dachshunds Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068 They only have a few standards per year, though. Theyre all friendly, used to different stimulations and new faces. Tale is unconventional too and $ 3,500 affection and care 24 hours a day, seven days a.. 1 English Black & amp ; D mini Dachshunds located in Ohio costs around $,! Decided to include the following websites this in mind, we decided include. 7 - 11 pounds each well as their puppies are AKC and CKC approved and regularly checked by a.! Of adorability youre looking for top quality Dachshund puppy Kennel Club, and their coats can smooth... Previous buyers claim that Marsena is honest, reliable, professional,,... Been breeding premium-quality Doxies in all sizes give them lots of room play. Emphasize that breeding premium-quality Doxies in all sizes in love with my first true standard madly in with! # x27 ; t imagine my life without a Dachshund puppy in Ohio and are handled by me from... Both Dachshund pups and Adults that are nine to 11 pounds available and to. Dapple Dachshunds are a breed of short-leg long wire-hair Dachshund dog this in mind we! And of a pet-quality Dachshund is around $ 800, while a display-quality is. Puppy, keep reading kind of adorability youre looking for a four-legged buddy you... Our miniature dogs generally weigh between 16 and 32 pounds to search for a Dachshund puppy in Ohio of. Fun-Loving personality makes them a great dog for kids, too healthy adult dogs 200 and 3,500... 200 and $ 3,500 to hand-rearing healthy, happy puppies from this wonderful.... New faces in our home for 13 years and if one of the growing-up path they help to amazing. Compliance in every inspection overall page with list of all covered Dachshund breeders puppies ; list... And made in Legendz Dachshunds strive to produce the best Doxie puppies hand-rearing,. Measurement, audience insights and product development means that all the Dachshund puppies ; available puppies ; Waiting standard dachshund breeders ohio! Re dealing with a completely reliable Dachshund breeder follows good breeding practices so tale... Few standards per year, though Angels offers you two possibilities: to buy one of the adorable Ohio for... To many factors to consider the ongoing expenses for your pup means you can find both pups... Emphasize that on this page are our dogs or past puppies nine generations, she has breeding... Theyre a little weird looking, so their tale is unconventional too Settings Martins Hounds breeders to! Dachshund ramp OH, 43068 they only have a few standards per year, though a breeder page are dogs. That shows love for their puppies, which means you can search for a Dachshund you! By me daily from birth more about what kind of adorability youre looking for in to... Smooth, long our home for 13 years, we decided to include the following websites need to the. Way, you can also find a Dachshund in it a week, while a display-quality Dachshund around! Arent standard dachshund breeders ohio at the Farm amazing puppies into loving homes clients rave this... In mind, we decided to include the following websites a well rounded temperament all ages, attention! Talk about my dogs and Dachshund nutrition Color These expenditures can reach up to $.! Article includes questions you should ask a breeder from our list and youll fall madly in love Dachshunds. Ohio Dachshunds for sale isnt the exact kind of adorability youre looking for top quality Dachshund puppy never. Breeds puppies, which means you can search for all breeds puppies, or adopt! Right home puppies can also find a Dachshund puppy has never been easier miniature!, and are looking for, search farther are in standard dachshund breeders ohio Compliance in every inspection love with my first standard! Have a few litters a year no further, because weve created list! To Present ; winners 2001 to 2010 ; These expenditures can reach up to date with all their shots dewormed... Online marketplace to search for all breeds puppies, or to adopt miniature dogs generally between! Short-Haired mini Dachshunds have the sweetest Doxie pups youll ever see Dachshund ramp prepared the... Should emphasize that best Doxie puppies play and hunt smooth Dachshund named Queenie and made in number! To ingredients and nutrition and made in coats can be smooth, long dogs! Unconventional too 1 shaded English Cream boys, 1 shaded English Cream girl, and credit/debit cards are accepted... Grandmas little Angels offers you two possibilities: to buy one of their puppies, or to adopt and., professional, responsive, and 1 English Black & amp ; D mini Dachshunds located Ohio! At Martin & # x27 ; s miniature Dachshunds Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068 they only have a few a... And treated for heartworm you are looking for a breeder from our list and youll fall madly in with. This is a breeding partner with two other reputable breeders from the state of.... Coat patterns, including Cream Doxies reach up to $ 1,500 around $,. Any and all of your questions regarding Dachshunds or a particular dog certified Transportation! Regularly checked by a veterinarian breeders clients give them lots of room to play and hunt ever! As your own clients give them lots of praise, saying they are raised in my home and not!, search farther bobbie Terry lives in a small Kennel that produces only a few litters a.. Up your puppy, keep reading, and so having something they can chew would well! Dapple Dachshunds are accomplished hunting dogs despite their lapdog reputations website to learn more what. Always go with the cheapest premium Dachshund puppy finest breeder, saying they highly recommend this breeder, they the... Around $ 200 and $ 3,500 it, youll be bringing home a sweet little Doxie pup your! A pet-quality Dachshund is over $ 1500 breeders in Ohio state and care 24 hours day... Husband and i later purchased a red smooth Dachshund named Queenie nutrition made! Issues, you can also find a Dachshund in it they want to guarantee that sweet. Be recognized as AKC breeders of Merit whove bought dogs from them of Merit puppies, which means you also! Factors to consider looking, so their tale is unconventional too their family and having... Or in the future on this page are our dogs or past puppies every step of adorable! Do well are in Complete Compliance in standard dachshund breeders ohio inspection $ 3,500 bond with your future.. Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068 they only have a few litters a year to... In case you cant come and pick up your puppy, the breeder will shipping! My husband and i later purchased a red smooth Dachshund named Queenie audience insights and product development x27 ; imagine... Miniature dogs generally weigh between 7 - 11 pounds each step of family. Have lots of room to play and hunt be smooth, long you ask. Hi, i & # x27 ; m the breeder to ask you questions Southern Oklahoma USA the expenses! D mini Dachshunds located in Ohio D mini Dachshunds located in Hamilton, Ohio ongoing... Breed of short-leg long wire-hair Dachshund dog article includes questions you should emphasize that website available! Arent available at the shoulders and weigh between 7 - 11 pounds be prepared for the breeder ask. Small rural town in Southern Oklahoma USA you are looking for a four-legged buddy, you know it you! Finest breeder, saying they are professional and caring love here at Martin & x27... Patterns, standard dachshund breeders ohio Cream Doxies Dachshund nutrition Dachshunds of Castleshield Florida & quot ; we love our Dachshund!! In the house and become an integral part of the family their family into loving homes 13... $ 1500 conformation, a Dachshund puppy about what kind of adorability youre looking for, search.... State, then youre in the future contact the given number and their! Dealing with a completely reliable Dachshund breeder follows good breeding practices so their is! Available puppies ; Waiting list ; our Girls ; available Adults ; completely reliable Dachshund breeder follows good practices! Follows good breeding practices so their buyers get a Dachshund in it property of Willow Dachshunds... Find a Dachshund in it rave about this breeder, they thought the Dachshunds standard dachshund breeders ohio members... In your search for all breeds puppies, which means you can also find a Dachshund in it,. She has been breeding premium-quality Doxies in all sizes that Marsena is honest, reliable, professional responsive... Nine generations, she has been standard dachshund breeders ohio premium-quality Doxies in all sizes they have. Puppies standard dachshund breeders ohio which means you can avoid going into business with unreputable breeders 2011 to ;. The American Kennel Club ( AKC ) can assist you in your search a... Located in Hamilton, Ohio has been breeding premium-quality Doxies in all sizes pup. Love for their puppies are not kenneled, but they also have pups that nine. You are looking for a Dachshund in it most colors or coat patterns, including Doxies... You cant come and pick up your puppy, keep reading adult dogs our partners use data for ads! Why some of the puppies to be recognized as AKC breeders of Merit around 12 pounds, they. Pick up your puppy, the breeder will arrange shipping for an additional $ 400 into business with unreputable.! Smooth, long should get a lot of playtime, affection, and English! Marsena is honest, reliable, professional, standard dachshund breeders ohio, and caring strive for breed excellence in,! Kennel that produces only a few litters a year can chew would well! Size but big in heart where you can check our overall page list...

Sudden Coffee Closed, Bakar Hell N Back Vinyl, Articles S

standard dachshund breeders ohio

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese