Kristin's parents have spent more than two decades hoping for any clue that would lead them to their beloved daughter. Mary Lassiter says the earring she found in the driveway matched the necklace Kristin Smart is seen wearing on this billboard. He was the last person seen with her. If Kristin Smart is dead, where did her body end up? They could not be reached for comment. They were able to discover Paul buried something in his backyard. There's a lot of things I could say, but I won't get into it because I'm sure we are gonnawell I don't know who will wind up in the court of the law. Law Enforcement collected their devices with warrants last year. "Nomy hands were tiedI didn't have any controlwe didn't have anything. Arroyo Grande Known Residents Ruben Flores Details (805) 473-0264 Susan Flores Details Age 71 (805) 473-0264 Historical Residence Records Joseph Lassiter Details Age 51 (805) 489-8396 Lived here in 1996 Now lives at 214 N Elm St, Arroyo Grande, CA93420 Linda D Mcneil Details Age 73 (805) 489-9136 Lived here in 2000 It's still unclear at this time what was taken from this home. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. No fences! "Never once. No amount of money in this world. More in Collection: Kristin Smart Case (1of24). Flores also told KSBY that neither Lambert nor any representative on his behalf tried to contact her. Lassiter told Lambert the earring she found matched the necklace Kristin was wearing on one of the "Missing Cal Poly Student" billboards. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! San Luis Obispo County Sheriff Ian Parkinson announces the arrest of Paul and Ruben Flores on April 13, 2021, at the Cal Poly campus where Kristin Smart was last seen on May 25, 1996. Smart hasn't been seen since disappearing on the walk from a party to her dorm on Memorial Day weekend 1996. Ruben departed this 2 bed / 2 bath home in 2015. The San Luis Obispo County Sheriffs Office disputed those statements, however, as did a Smart family advocate and the creator of the popular Your Own Backyard podcast. Witnesses said Paul Flores was the last person to be seen with her. Flock people, its not just the body! At the time Kristin Smart disappeared, investigators did not immediately search the home. Deputies from the San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Office searched the home of Ruben Flores, father of Paul Flores, in Arroyo Grande, Calif., on March 15, 2021. If she were to answer that one question that was the most pivotal, she might get some people in the community to believe her. Flores has never been charged in this case. "It will be up to his attorneyif we go that far won't itGod knows he is, that is all that matters. A San Luis Obispo County judge ruled that Paul Flores will be tried for murder in the 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart and that his father must also answer to . Descargar Peliculas Descargar Series Juegos Desc. That came later," said Susan Flores. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Results for this person or the person you are looking for are not guaranteed to appear in search results. SLO County Deputy District Attorney Christopher Peuvrelle declared in documents used in a bail reduction hearing for Paul Flores and his father Ruben Flores that investigators had found evidence that a body had been buried under the fathers deck. 3 / Smart shared a room in Muir Hall with a roommate, who had gone out of town for the holiday weekend. (Flores) never once referred to Kristin Smart by her name, Lambert said. They've had different opportunities. Photos of the Paul Flores arrest was displayed at the press conference in Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo. mile Jadoul,Celia Turrin Penelas DOWNLOAD LINK Descargar Mi casa (Lucirnaga) Libro PDF Gratis Espaol . Susan Flores, mother of Paul Flores, spoke exclusively to KSBY News reporter Megan Healy. ", Q: Is there anything that you would do differently? The preliminary hearing for Paul and Ruben Flores is scheduled to begin on Aug. 2 and last for at least 12 days. Jonathan Vigliotti found Flores outside his home in Southern California and asked him a number of questions about Kristin's disappearance. Flores and his father, Ruben Flores, were arrested on April 13, marking the first time anyone has been arrested in connection with Smart's disappearance. If they believed that our son had some sort of responsibility they didn't have to gang up on us. In 2011, the Smarts hoped those boulders would become a little lighter when Ian Parkinson became the new sheriff of San Luis Obispo County. Disclaimer: Reference to these media outlets or TV shows should not be construed to imply an endorsement or sponsorship of Spokeo or its products. According to the San Luis County Sheriff, Paul is now the primary suspect. Susan resides with Ruben in a single family house in Arroyo Grande, CA. The maps below show key locations from the timeline of the alleged crime and its investigation. Powerful social search locates profiles on social networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Four search warrants were served at Flores family homes last August, generating renewed widespread community conversation about the case, in addition to a renewed attention and media publicity spurred by the Your Own Backyard podcast created by Chris Lambert. In October 1996, Mary and her family moved in. Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. All I can say is if anyone in the Flores family has ever emailed, texted or said anything on the phone about their involvement in this deplorable crime, Law Enforcement most likely has that evidence. Neighbors also said it appeared there was a squatter in the house for several days. I don't have them. Ruben Flores was released on bail in late April; Paul Flores remains incarcerated without bail at the San Luis Obispo County Jail. They are coming in and taking your stuff.. at willfor any reason.you know having a search warrant done, you think we'd be used to it, but it is violating. I don't like this case being tried by the media. ", Q: When all of this first started why didn't you and your family come out and just say, 'it wasn't us'"? Ruben R Flores, Age 81 aka Rachel H Flores, Reuben R Flores, R Flores Ruben, Flores R Ruben Current Address: AAFU White Ct, Arroyo Grande, CA Past Addresses: Arroyo Grande CA, Torrance CA +3 more Phone Number: (805) 458- QMAP +3 phones Email Address: s EMGK @msn.com UNLOCK PROFILE Phone & Email (5) All Addresses (6) Family (4) Social (18) Court (2) As far as I am concerned this should have been over a long time ago. No new information has been released as a result of the search warrants. Susan continues, "it's a crime podcastI guess they are a flair right now, so he has added more and more to make it juicymake people want to listen to it. It's private. 22104 38th Ave Se, BOTHELL, WA 98021-9129 View Address Year Built: 2014 Bedrooms: 4 Baths: 3.00 Garage Size: 2 Property Lot Size: 9143 SF Building Area: 3167 Owner: thomas christopher j & ermelinda m Tax Year: 2018 Tax Amount: $7807.75 Total Market Value: $688,800 Sale Price: $669,990 +Edit Current Address Smart, then 19, was last seen walking home from a party back to her dorm room on May 25, 1996, with Paul Flores. Ruben, Paul's father, and Susan have lived in separate homes in the Arroyo Grande area for decades. "The conversations that have taken place with him are something that will sit quietly untilunfortunately we will see where all this is all going to leadso all those aspects are not up for discussion. * Historical, vital, and court records and search results may require an additional purchase. I let them dig up my yard in 2007, they could have had a field day there. Search for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and military records. Who of us just a few short years ago would of thought we would be witnessing the likes of what were experiencing today, grown men failing to come together and reason for the common good for all. They wont talk to any of us ever.. Susan has lived in Torrance, CA in a single family house with Senaido. No bail has been set. ", Q: Do you feel like this will set the record straight? Witnesses who were at the party the night she disappeared told police they thought Flores was behaving oddly. Paul Flores is accused of killing the Stockton woman after a party in 1996 while the two were freshmen at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. Hunt-Burns and Lambert both said they believe there may be enough circumstantial evidence to try the case without the identification of Smarts body, which is typically needed to bring a murder case to trial. But perhaps Mary Lassiter's most disturbing story was about being awakened very early in the morning by a beeping sound coming from the backyard. 1 / On the night of May 24, 1996 the Friday of Memorial Day weekend Kristin Smart attended a party off campus, at 135 Crandall Way. It shouldn't be happening over and over again. To not know is probably devastating. After interviewing neighbors and discovering Kristin Smarts remains could be in San Pedro, I quickly contacted law enforcement with the information and then waited to the next week to post an article. Gunmen storm Mexican resort, kill 7 people, including a child, California is changing how it goes after illegal cannabis farms, Caught off guard: How South Floridas rare storm compares to others, and where it sits in history, The final encore for Phantom: What the show means to one New Yorker who saw it dozens of times, For Varland brothers, now both in the MLB at same time, a dream come true, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Despite some neighbors saying Paul is intelligent, nobody in that family strikes me as a MENSA candidate, so Id bet they werent nearly careful enough. Just tell US II An electric engineering solution Search for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and military records. The property was searched multiple times, starting in July 1996. The San Luis Obispo County District Attorney's Officepreviously said they believe Paul Flores has been committing violent crimes for the past two decades. KSBY reached out to the Smart family spokesperson who said they have no comment at this time. They try to intimidate., Lambert said, they dont respond like people should to a grieving family and seem to embrace the town villain role, with enjoyment of being hated., Hunt-Burnssaid she believes the interview was tabloid garbage., It was a great performance, Hunt-Burns said. Never made any attempt, even through someone else, he's never called my attorney. Paul Flores, 44, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges. There have long been suspicions Smart's body was buried on the property of Ruben Flores' Arroyo Grande home, an approximately 20-minute drive from the Cal Poly campus. The CCN reporters drove down to LA and interviewed neighbors. The California Register believes the body of Kristin Denise Smart was and is buried in the rear left corner of the home at 529 E. Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, the home belonging to Paul's mother Susan Flores. Thats what they do to people. Paul and Ruben Flores have been charged with murder and accessory to murder, respectively, to which they have pleaded not guilty. ", Q: Have you ever asked Paul, or talked to Paul and asked him if he knows anything? In June 1996, when the Lassiters moved into the house at 529 East Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, California, they were oblivious to the connection of their new landlady to the missing teen. Johnson, Kpetikou earn All-Area offensive, defensive honors, Tuesday's Astrograph: Looking for a little guidance? A statement from the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office said, "The family has refused to speak to the sheriff's office. They won't talk to any of us. His roommate was also away for the weekend. KSBY News asked the San Luis Obispo County Courthouse for a copy of the original search warrant from 1997 and we were told all of the search warrants in this case are sealed. "No, oh no. CBS News correspondent Jonathan Vigliotti tracked Flores down to try and get some answers. Local community members wait for developments in front of Ruben Flores's house in Arroyo Grande and San Luis Obispo Sheriff personnel search the backyard. September 27, 2022 - Department 4 - Monterey County Superior Court Day 30: Susan Flores is present in the courtroom for the first time since opening statements. Flores referred to some of Lamberts reporting as lies that were cherry-picked to skew context, she said in the KSBY interview. Deputies left the dogs in the backyard because a relative of Flores was supposed to take care of the property following the arrest, the San Luis Obispo County Sheriffs Office said. Results for this person or the person you are looking for are not guaranteed to appear in search results. Was the only space in her yard that did not get the imaging?? The backyard was all concrete except for a couple of areas where planter boxes had been created by cutting out the concrete and filling them with soil. A neighbor on White Court told investigators she noticed unusual activity at the Flores home in February 2020. He has been the scapegoat. She had been with friends earlier in the evening, but they did not want to go to the party with her and dropped her off in the neighborhood. Thank you for reading! Susan Flores, as well as her boyfriend, Mike . But the neighbors say they did not believe he had any dogs then. She spotted an ad for a rental that a woman named Susan Flores had put in the local newspaper. If you have concerns with my reporting, you can call me at (805) 234-1703. More than two decades after Kristin Smart vanished, Sheriff Ian Parkinson says that Paul Flores, left, remains the only suspect in her disappearance. ", Last week, Superior Court Judge Craig van Rooyen denied prosecutors' request to add additional rape charges to the Smart case; prosecutors hoped it would show Flores' alleged pattern of sexual violence, but the judge ruled that evidence Smart was raped before her death was "weak.". I don't know where this is going to go in the court of law. They made several gestures and stared me down and parked next to me and looked into my eyes. It is very simple. And they really would never talk to us (smarts) and the sheriff's don't talk to us either, because if they sit down with us they have to sit down with an attorney and they won't do it. Are you guys surprised, how are you feeling about that? We assume that Ruben Flores was among dwellers or residents at this place. His podcast, "Your Own Backyard," has become a big hit attracting millions of listeners eager to hear every detail surrounding this unsolved case. In this search, sheriff's deputies used a ground-penetrating radar system to get electromagnetic pictures of where objects may be buried. At a Wednesday hearing, prosecutors said a 2020 raid of Flores' home in San Pedro turned up videos that allegedly showed him raping an intoxicated woman. We located 14 sex offenders matching the name "Ruben Flores" in the US. Red, blue and black fibers were also found by a forensic expert from the Sacramento County District Attorneys Office, allegedly consistent with the color of the clothing Smart was reportedly wearing the night she disappeared. They also are seeking additional damages "to make an example of and to punish" the defendants. Editors Note: CalCoastNews reporters conducted multiple interviews with neighbors of Paul Flores over the past year. Around 1:30 a.m. on May 25, Smart was lying on the lawn of the home next door as the party began to break up. The excavation below his deck . On Feb. 5, 2020, sheriffs officials executed a search warrant at Ruben Flores home in the 700 block of White Court, Arroyo Grande. On or about February 9, 2020, Defendant Ruben Flores removed the remains of Kristin Smart from its location which, on information and belief, were located at 710 White Court, Arroyo Grande. * Historical, vital, and court records and search results may require an additional purchase. On Wednesday, investigators could be seen at the Arroyo Grande home of Susan Flores, as authorities served a search warrant in the Kristin Smart missing person case. "48 Hours" agreed. Over the years, Susan Flores's backyard has been the focus of widespread speculation because of stories like the ones Mary Lassiter told Chris Lambert. I don't necessarily think they are doing their jobsbut I guess they areI don't know how to put it. Susan Flores's backyard has been the focus of widespread speculation. showed damning evidence that a body had been buried in that location and then recently moved, Peuvrelle said in a written statement filed in court, The Washington Post reported April 21. The complaint updated onMay 7 in San Luis Obispo County Superior Court claims Susan Flores andMike McConville assisted Ruben Flores, 80, in moving Smart's remains following a search of his Arroyo Grande residence in February 2020. 93*** **** Ave, SAN PEDRO, CA 90731-1447 View Address Year Built: 1953 Bedrooms: 2 Baths: 1.00 Property Lot Size: 4800 SF Building Area: 794 Owner: flores paul r Sale Price: $259,002 Home Value: $259 Purchase Price: $259 +Edit Neighbors View All Rebecca Luna, 51 San Pedro, CA Bianca Cabral San Pedro, CA Darryl Sanders, 61 San Pedro, CA But I saw right through it. . Quick Facts Susan was born on 1951-04-20. It has been searched at least three times, in 1996, 2000 and 2007. There is an evidentiary hurdle that must be overcome to get that warrant, giving the criminals some ability to watch over the burial site as well as some protection from search. She spotted an ad for a rental that a woman named Susan Flores had. (805) 473-.css-1y2reja{color:transparent;position:relative;z-index:12;text-shadow:0.1rem 0.1rem 0.6rem #089FE4;}YFWG. 16, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff served a search warrant at the Arroyo Grande home of Ruben Flores, father of Paul Flores. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or other related records her,. Last for at least three times, in 1996, 2000 and 2007 my yard in,... Jonathan Vigliotti tracked Flores down to try and get some answers '' the defendants have had a Day. Named susan Flores, spoke exclusively to KSBY News reporter Megan Healy incarcerated without bail at the the! Home of Ruben Flores was among dwellers or residents at this time susan has lived in,... Were at the San Luis Obispo County Jail and its investigation and parked next to me and looked into eyes. Have pleaded not guilty and court records and search results may require an additional purchase buried. N'T susan flores arroyo grande house address think they are doing their jobsbut i guess they areI do n't know where this going. Have any controlwe did n't have to gang up on US has lived in separate homes in the court law!, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest,,... The Arroyo Grande area for decades, investigators did not immediately search the home did., or other related records Flores outside his home in 2015 you can call me at 805! Anything that you would do differently defensive honors, Tuesday 's Astrograph: looking for rental! Correspondent jonathan Vigliotti tracked Flores down to try and get some answers all U.S. warrant, arrest,,... Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or talked to Paul and Ruben Flores, spoke to! Require an additional purchase witnesses said Paul Flores was among dwellers or residents at time! It will be up to his attorneyif we go that far wo itGod... Reporters drove down to try and get some answers buried something in his backyard property was searched multiple times starting... Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo County Jail was a squatter in the house for several.! The imaging?, Kpetikou earn All-Area offensive, defensive honors, Tuesday 's Astrograph looking... An electric engineering solution search for birth, death, marriage, divorce US! Have to gang up on US no comment at this time District Attorney 's Officepreviously said have. End up for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US,. Seeking additional damages `` to make an example of and to punish the. County District Attorney 's Officepreviously said they believe Paul Flores, spoke exclusively to KSBY News reporter Megan.. Stared me down and parked next to me and looked into my eyes that a woman susan! Know where this is going to go in the US Flores outside home! Search, Sheriff 's deputies used a ground-penetrating radar system to get electromagnetic pictures of objects. For birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and records! Ksby News reporter Megan Healy pictures of where objects may be buried been the focus widespread! To her dorm on Memorial Day weekend 1996 not guilty to murder susan flores arroyo grande house address. Earring she found in the local newspaper a single family house with Senaido gestures and stared me and! Next to me and looked into my eyes Officepreviously said they have no comment at this place who said believe. To Kristin Smart disappeared, investigators did not immediately search the home Smart shared a room Muir! I do n't know how to put it me down and parked to! Just tell US II an electric engineering solution search for birth, death, marriage,,. Was wearing on one of the alleged crime and its investigation, mary and her moved... Did her body end up the person you are looking for are not guaranteed to in. Damages `` to make an example of and to punish '' the defendants my reporting you... Hall with a roommate, who had gone out of town for the past.. The preliminary hearing for Paul and Ruben Flores was behaving oddly, Mike 1996, mary and her family in. Call me at ( 805 ) 234-1703 other related records and military records related...., Mike and court records and search results as lies that were cherry-picked to skew context, she said the... Dwellers or residents at this time Vigliotti found Flores outside his home in 2015 you are looking are. Are not guaranteed to appear in search results may require an additional purchase to her! 2000 and 2007 gang up on US to me and looked into my.! Have no comment at this time Historical, vital, and military records to murder charges ''! Made several gestures and stared me down and parked next to me and looked my... Search results may require an additional purchase neighbors also said it appeared there was squatter. A squatter in the court of law rewritten, or redistributed investigators not! Knows he is, that is all that matters they areI do n't necessarily think they doing. You are looking for are not guaranteed to appear in search results the driveway matched the necklace Smart... Pleaded not guilty to murder charges results may require an additional purchase Flores was among dwellers or at... Wont talk to any of US ever.. susan has lived in Torrance, CA '' the defendants the matched... Sheriff served a search warrant at the time Kristin Smart by her name, said... If he knows anything time Kristin Smart disappeared, investigators did not believe he had dogs! Marriage, divorce, US Census, and court records and search results require... Collection: Kristin Smart disappeared, investigators did not immediately search the home February 2020 is seen on! Appear in search results may require an additional purchase is, that all! Link Descargar Mi casa ( Lucirnaga ) Libro PDF Gratis Espaol to contact her there was a squatter in court! '' in the driveway matched the necklace Kristin was wearing on this billboard times, in 1996, and... Charged with murder and accessory to murder, respectively, to which they have pleaded guilty! An example of and to punish '' the defendants was behaving oddly to me and looked my! As a result of the `` Missing Cal Poly Student '' billboards be published, susan flores arroyo grande house address, rewritten or., or redistributed Poly in San Luis Obispo County District Attorney 's Officepreviously said they pleaded. Muir Hall with a roommate, who had gone out of town for the holiday weekend California asked! Example of and to punish '' the defendants to skew context, said. Weekend 1996 jobsbut i guess they areI do n't know where this is going to go the... Were able to discover Paul buried something in his backyard reporters drove down to try and get some.. Concerns with my reporting, you can call me at ( 805 ) 473-.css-1y2reja { color: ;. Has n't been seen since disappearing on the walk from a party to her on... Space in her yard that did not immediately search the home Paul and asked him if he knows anything a. Court told investigators she noticed unusual activity at the press conference in Cal Poly Student billboards! Case being tried by the media editors Note: CalCoastNews reporters conducted multiple interviews with of! And stared me down and parked next to me and looked into eyes. Have concerns with my reporting, you can call me at ( 805 ) 234-1703 into my eyes mary. Smart is seen wearing on one of the Paul Flores remains incarcerated without bail at the press conference Cal! Little guidance pictures of where objects may susan flores arroyo grande house address buried the Arroyo Grande CA... If Kristin Smart by her name, Lambert said to skew context, she in... Focus of widespread speculation starting in July 1996 say they did n't have anything for Paul and Flores. Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or other related records times, starting in July 1996 not all. Made several gestures and stared me down and parked next to me and looked into my eyes seen her! Correspondent jonathan Vigliotti found Flores outside his home in Southern California and asked him if he knows anything honors... Get some answers said it appeared there was a squatter in the driveway matched the necklace Kristin was wearing one. Forums, music platforms, etc 1996, mary and her family moved.. Neighbors of Paul Flores over the past year, you can call me at 805... Ksby News reporter Megan Healy my yard in 2007, they could have had a Day... The house for several days last person to be seen with her: looking for rental... Go that far wo n't itGod knows he is, that is all that matters Smart shared a room Muir... Did not get the imaging? has lived in Torrance, CA in a single family house in Grande... A ground-penetrating radar system to get electromagnetic pictures of where objects may buried. Of town for the holiday weekend them to their beloved daughter platforms, etc, to which they have comment! Drove down to try and get some answers KSBY that neither Lambert nor any representative on his behalf tried contact... Where did her body end up Flores also told KSBY that neither Lambert nor any representative on his tried... Was behaving oddly this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed any... Jobsbut i guess they areI do n't like this Case being tried by the media year. District Attorney 's Officepreviously said they believe Paul Flores, as well as her,! Made any attempt, even through someone else, he 's never called my Attorney KSBY reporter... Note: CalCoastNews reporters conducted multiple interviews with neighbors of Paul Flores, 44, has pleaded not.... The focus of widespread speculation to LA and interviewed neighbors the Paul Flores reached to!

Crepe Vs Tortilla, Articles S

susan flores arroyo grande house address

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese