The 20 oz. To establish a complete exterior perimeter treatment, you may also need sub-slab injection equipment to drill and inject the product under concrete. If so, you have to treat that also. Once the product has dried completely, it is safe for pets to return to the area. No over spray on anything they land on. of water 0.09% a.i. There are several generic fipronil products, such as Taurus TM SC, available on market for termite control. With the Termidor SC or the Taurus SC, you will have to dig a few inches more but it will also eliminate the termites. Application Rates: 0.03% 4 times per year at no less than 60-day intervals. Outside use only. I'm hoping it works soon and I would reconsider upping my review rating when or if that happens. Taurus SC is used for outdoor infestations. When used for trenching: mix up to 1.6 ounces of Taurus SC per 1 gallon of water. I will never pay again! of Taurus SC with 1 gallon of water to make a (0.06% solution). Holes are drilled through the concrete approximately 3-4 inches out from the house and every 12 inches across the concrete slab. So which one is best suited, Bifen XTS, Bifen IT or Taurus SC? There were a lot of ants in my house last year. Red Eye Termite Monitoring Station Station, Solutions Electric Sprayer 1.5 Gallon Each, AK, CA, CT, HI, IN, MA, MI, NY, OR, RI, SC, VT, WA, "It's best to do a full perimeter trench treatment with Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide for the greatest chance of success for treating termites. Excellent long lasting termiticide. Apply at the rate of 4 gallons of finished solution per 10 linear feet per foot of depth for termites. Treat anywhere electrical, cable or telephone wires enter the house. Apply Termidor HE on calm days when rain is not in the immediate forecast. This stuff WORKS! This method would provide the most effective barrier around the home and last the longest. If this is personal use ,no license needed. The bottle comes with good directions and also has a measure reservoir to aid with the dilution. Go with Bifen IT! Have encountered two bugs inside the house and neither were acting normally before they expired. makes 25 gallons, and 78 oz. Liquid sprays such as Taurus SC can last up to ten years in the soil if properly applied. The product was very effective. This will keep pests from using shrubs and tree branches to bypass the protective barrier you sprayed. It has been two years since I treated my property. I do not have termites, but they are in the woods close by. Due to efficiency and durability, this professional termiticide can be applied up to a maximum of 4 applications, remaining in treated soil for up to 10 years to fight against termites, and outdoor perimeter treatments only need to be applied twice a year. TAURUS SC may be applied as a foam treatment into wall voids to kill and / or control the above listed pests. 369 of 380 people found this answer helpful. Taurus SC is labled for inside use in wall voids as a spot treatment. I treated my entire home and barn. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Great stuff for ants and termites. Spray around the house 18 inches up the side of your house and 18 inches out from the house setting up a perimeter. Let him wet it down a little bit. Of course bees are an essential part of the ecosystem and I strongly urge to NEVER kill honey bees. We're also always happy to answer any questions you may have in the comment section below.Follow us on social mediaFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoMyOwnPestControlTwitter: https://twitter.com/mypestcontrolInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/domyown_dotcomPinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/diypestcontrol#domyown #domyownpestcontrol #diypestcontrolTranscript:\"Hey I'm Chris the Bug Guy from Domyownpestcontrol.com, and today we are going to show you how to get rid of termites using Taurus SC. I was told to buy Termidor he, but can you tell me why I would use this over regular Termidor SC, I am confused. Use Taurus SC to kill and to provide residual control of Ants; (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement,pharaoh, and thief). This product does the job we want done! Price From: What is the difference between Taurus SC and Termidor SC? Taurus SC Termiticide Insecticide with 9.1% Fipronil provides best-in-class control of termites, ants and a wide variety of other insect pests including roaches, spiders, ticks and many more. Save Up to 30% on Select Lawn & Pest Control Products- Shop Now . 327 of 339 people found this review helpful. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide has to be mixed with a foaming agent to be used as an insecticidal foam. HAHAHA! Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide, manufactured by Control Solutions Inc., is a effective termiticide and insecticide that kills and repels termites for up to 10 years and other insect pests around structures for up to 90 days. How do i treat this for termites?>. For this rate you mix 1.6 oz per gallon of water. Is your product a concentrate or ready to use? If termites happen to go right near the surface, they are going to skip the termiticide you placed in the trench. . Does away with them completely. House roaches, probably not. It is ideal to use before construction or after construction to eliminate termites. How long do I need to keep my dogs away from that area? Simply dig a small trench against the foundation of the home 6 inches wide and 6 inches deep is the recommended size.Then apply Taurus SC termiticide into the trench at the rate of 4 gallons of diluted chemical per 10 linear feet at a 0.06% . It takes a long time to take affect. If so, a soil treatment should be enough. I assume I should trench 6 inches down from the top of the footing/slab not the. Works on carpenter ants and maybe the large wood roaches. has done very well around my house controlling termites and other insect pests (ants coming into the house). The value from Solutions and the service is unbeatable. In can take 3-4 weeks to see an ant population start to be effected by the product, Ant treatment are much different than termite treatments. To apply Termidor HE, you will need either a handheld pump sprayer, a backpack sprayer, or a spray rig for large volume applications. The person with the sprayer is going to go ahead and start just wetting the dirt down, not so much that it is muddy, but just start wetting the dirt down, and as you are pushing it back in with the shovel or rake, the other person is going to wet it down. For termites, Taurus SC will eliminate termite colonies in less than 90 days on average, and ant infestations can be controlled in just a few weeks. 5.0 / 5.0 40 Reviews 5 Stars. About once a year. For more specific application rates please refer to the label. Taurus SC is a professional-grade termiticide with the active ingredient Fipronil and is used to control termites and various other insects around structures. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. What is the application method for most effective control? It destroys all kinds of termites including warmers, queens, and above-ground colonies with a 10-year life span as an underground barrier around your home. We had them so bad they would like up in the corners everyday. I cannot see a reason why not but ask why? The product is a concentrate and needs to be diluted to use. The drill holes should be no farther apart than 12 inches and should be within 6 inches of the foundation. Thisallowsthe pests totouch, ingest, and spread the insecticide throughout their entire colony. We called the second pest control company and contracted with them. use an Ortho hose end sprayer set to 1 oz. Unless there is some sort of separation between you foundation and the concrete pad going out to the fence, this would be the only real viable method. We understand that the digging of the trench is a pain, but it must be done each time and it must be backfilled with dirt, and the dirt that is backfilled must be treated as well if you want your home properly and completely protected. (24 mL)/ gal. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide begins to kill targeted insects within 30 days and when trenched can provide residual protection against termites for up to 7 years. Using rods is optional but will allow the Termidor to reach even further into the ground, providing extra protection. Taurus SC. I applied Taurus SC and afternoon 3 months, ALL of the ants were GONE. I did not even have to suit up with protective gear but you may want to just in case. We have mole cricket issues. I have tried every product sold at Home Depot (concentrates, pre-mixed, baits, granules, sprays, gels, etc.) Use "Spacebar" or "Enter" to expand the My Account navigation menu. As a non-repellent insecticide, pests like termites, ants, cockroaches, and other labelled insects will unknowingly come into contact with the insecticide and spread it to others in the nest through contact or food sharing for total colony elimination. Will the Taurus SC last the same amount of time in the soil like the Termidor? may be used for active infestations or severe termite pressure. They are completely gone. I had native termites in my shed out back and took this stuff and sprayed it on them. To accomplish this, an outside barrier treatment is made in the ground around the foundation of the home that will protect against termites for up to 10 years or more. I tried several chemicals to no avail, the first year. Use Enter/Space key to select the menu/submenu items. As a Termite and Pest Control professional, NOTHING beats Termidor. Construction issues;termite infestation is severe;increase volume. bottle of concentrate yields 25 gallons of finished solution. Use a coarse spray nozzle with a low-pressure. 26. This includes carports, porches, garage, basement floors, walkways, and any extended entrances and walkways.Use the rate of 1-1.5 gallons of finished solution per 10 square feet. Dig a 6 wide x 6 deep trench right next to the exterior walls of the house. of Taurus SC per 1 gallon of water. Thank you! It is labeled for barrier applications that target occasional invaders around structures. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide is a professional non-repellent termiticide and insecticide with the active ingredient Fipronil to control termites and various other insects around structures. Termite Control See general directions above. It seems I just need to wait it out since they are all dead or dying. Have used on pesky ants of different varities. Do not apply to pet quarters or to playground equipment. Will a termidor home treatment work just as well as a professional pest company treating my home? and have only had a few days of no ants and then theyre back in full force. per gallon of water: May take up to 90 days to kill termites depending on the colony size. Taurus SC will eliminate termite colonies in less than 90 days on average, and ant infestations can be controlled in just a few weeks. These most common areas are garages, porches, and patios. How long does Taurus stay active in soil and also sprayed on wood? works well, easy transaction, good price, fast shipping, Thanks! of Taurus SC per gallon of water and apply to infested wooden members or voids. How does this compare to Taurus SC, seems much more expensive, works the same? You need a professional exterminator! Depends on how much rain you get. Taurus SC is designed for the prevention and treatment of termite infestations, and it can be applied either pre-construction or post-construction. I primarily use this for fire ant control on my property. You will need to keep the dog out of the area until the treatment has been completed and the area is fully dried. Highly recommended. Yes 1 gal water to .8 measurement on chemical container. Hi, I use this to get rid of ants only. oz. Please let us know. It allows the user to measure small amounts to apply in tight spaces when a watering can is used and only one or two gallons are needed at a time. It is so fantastic after used it. I hope this helps. 1.2 fl. More Buying Choices $38.91 (4 new offers) Syngenta 73654 Demand CS Insecticide, 8oz, Beige. For more information click here.\" Pour the solution into the trench all around the outside of the home. Once you have dug the trench, it is 4 gallons per 10 feet, 10 lineal feet, along the house. Was there a problem with this product? I tried to use TAURUS SC this year after I watched the video in YOUTUBE. Liquid poison . Treatment within 5-10 feet of wells or cisterns must be done by backfill method only (removing the dirt to be treated and replacing it after it has been treated elsewhere or in a container such as a wheelbarrow). Here's what the Taurus label stipulates: Mixing Instructions To mix Taurus SC termiticide / insecticide: Fill the tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with water. Label is the law!! In addition to termite control, Taurus SC controls a wide variety of insects including ants, roaches, centipedes, spiders, millipedes, ticks, and many more. 7969-329: Powered by TurnTo. The trench around the foundation of the home would be the most effective treatment method. Fipronil is extremely effective, yet it works slowly enough on target insect pests to take advantage of the natural food-sharing habits of social insects, particularly termites and ants. Kills and manages all pests. I spray just under downspouts to control wasps, hornets, carpenter bees, and yellow jackets. Spray 18 inches around where listed pests (including ants) enter, the trail around the structure, or where they crawl and hide (where ants are found crawling on structures ). . Taurus SC Termite Ant Insectide - Generic Termidor - PRIORITY 2 -3 DAY SHIPPING. Can I use Taurus sc on the outside perimeter as an extra protection ? It does it all. Termidor HE may last up to 5 years when properly stored in a cool, dry space. You can save a bundle over hiring exterminators by doing a treatment yourself but you have to make sure you do it right. Convenient tip-and-pour bottle eliminates the need for other measuring equipment. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. When it comes to termite control, Taurus . For large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378. Yes it definitely will! 233 of 250 people found this answer helpful, Taurus SC Termiticide You would need to trench around each individual pillar. Yes but don't recommend it cause it's meat for exterior along foundationEnter, The instructions do not include: "Cockroaches". The HE in Termidor HE stands for High Efficiency. 258 of 274 people found this review helpful. Even though the slabs you will drill through are rarely deeper than 6 inches, I can tell you from experience that an 18 inch long bit will keep you from bending over as much and will reduce the strain on your back. Would highly recommend this product. I never tried it on fleas. New! I rechecked tarus sc label ,it does not mention mosquitoes! We recommend the strongest strength allowed (0.125%) dilution rate for termite control. If using Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide as a trenching solution, you will need a pickaxe or shovel to dig the trench and a bucket with at least a 5-gallon capacity to mix and apply the Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide. Well, I was freaking out when colonies of ants established themselves in the house. Three days after the perimeter of my house was sprayed, no more ants! Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. The only exception is for indoor spot treatments inside wall voids for termites. In Stock. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide is labeled for outdoor use only, with indoor use only permitted when there is an active ant or termite infestations found in wall voids. Apply at a rate of 3 gallons of foam per wall void. So you are going to mix in the termiticide, make a line on the bucket if you need to for 4 gallons, and once it's mixed we're going to evenly distribute it over the trench. Ants would like up in the corners of our clean home. Taurus SC is a generic brand of Termidor SC. The trench against your house should be 6\" wide and 6\" deep. Pour the solution into the trench, using about four gallons for every 10 linear feet. I would also think if any product being sold required a license -, I have a crawl space with many pillars. Is Taurus SC as effective on termites as it is on ants? Broad labeling for control of perimeter pests. . Kills quickly and kills all. Generally a professional will drill holes into the foundation at 12 inch increments and inject 4 gallons per 10 linear feet for sub-slab protection.Bath traps should be treated with Taurus SC at a rate of 4 finished Taurus SC gallons per square foot of area. Have you treated these areas? I purchased Bifen IT to use on the fire ants because it was going to require so much insecticide to treat the lawn. Ships from United States. To treat 10 linear feet at a 1 foot depth, you will need to use 4 finished gallons of diluted Taurus SC (0.08 fl. Now your house is completely protected by the professional termiticide. The exterminator wants me to pay for them to inspect our home and pay big bucks for an annual guarantee. So this is a lot easier with two people. Spray the exterior of the structure where listed pests enter, trail around the structure or where they crawl and hide. You must treat 2 ft up foundation, 2 ft out onto ground and around windows, doors nd other entry points. Normally ships in 1 business day. And don't forget to save the displaced dirt to use as backfill.". Control Solutions Taurus SC Termite and Ant Control 78oz Bottle 78 oz SmeDayShip. . I sprayed it in their holes and it killed them. Cost effective. (in the ground). This product has changed everything no more ants even in rainy season. Just keep away from honey bees as it kills them too, Tauras insecidcide. For termites, about 10-12 years, for the rest of the labeled pest , treat twice a year. Vertical Zones: These zones are any thing that penetrates the slab, such as utility service and plumbing lines. For more information please see the article:How to do a Termite Treatment. Refer to the. oz. My order from Solutions was received in a timely and professional manner. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide continues to eliminate and repel pests for up to 90 days after application. Tools Needed Can I use Gravel/crushed rock for the backfill after treatment? This application should be made only twice per year, in the Spring and Fall. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Taurus SC Application + Infested Sentricon Station! Always wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when applying. That would be tough to do for a homeowner; not having the proper equipment and all for drilling. It is important to properly identify the targeted termite species. Do not see ants any longer. After the exterior treatment you go inside, drill into any tunnels and treat with termidor foam. Working Days/Hours:Mon - Fri / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502. However I had a fire ant problem in the lawn. I found that the recommended rate of .8 fl. After reading so many good things about Taurus SC, I thought, sure why not? This product is not rated for above ground or overhead spraying. Do not apply to garage doors, driveway, vertical surfaces above the driveway or garage door, or to cracks and crevices leading or adjacent to the driveway such as the expansion joint between. I never had worker termites return only the swarmers. Simply dig a small trench against the foundation of the home. The product works great. Hang on to the displaced soil as it will be used to backfill the trench after application. I personally don't think you should mix it until application, However after application it is supposed to be effective for up to 6 years. Please see the product label for more information. Where are you finding the personal use regulation that you mention? Great product. Animals should not be present when using it. Termidor HE can be mixed between 0.8 fluid ounces per gallon of water to 1.6 fluid ounces per gallon of water depending on the desired dilution ratio. For complete ant control using Taurus SC, we suggest the Non-Repellent Ant Kit, that has Spectre PS Aerosol for use inside. Spray over trail or hill with a swaying wrist movement. Following the directions for termite treatment I trenched at the perimeter of my home, sprayed and put the dirt back in. Use this rate for 1 foot of depth. x 4 = 0.32 fl. Taurus SC is a concentrate and is found in a 20 oz and 78 oz bottle. Please follow all label directions carefully before use. bottle of Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide makes 100 gallons of solutions and will treat 240 linear feet when trenching for termites, 100,000 square feet when spraying, or 1000 square feet of pre-construction treatment under a foundation. How to Do a DIY Subterranean Termite Treatment, Termites vs Ants - How to Tell the Difference Between Ants & Termites, How To Use Taurus SC Termiticide for Termite Control. Applied at a 0.8 fluid ounces per gallon (0.06% dilution) or 0.4 fluid oz per gallon( 0.03% dilution) (20 oz. The instructions for using the Termiticide and safety precautions are all clearly labeled . Ive used it before. I don't think I would allow pets to dig or root in the area for a couple of days. When using Taurus for ant control I never use the mix if it is over 24 hours old. Use Termidor HE for both treatment and prevention of termites. Termidor HE can be used for pre and post-construction termite applications and general pest control, including termite trenching, sub-slab injections, rodding, and structural void applications. For a trench the 20 oz bottle will cover 200 sqft or 60 linear feet. I have no clue. Shower drains and adjacent soil should be treated for complete protection. Taurus SC Fipronil Termiticide should be used as a preventative treatment to keep termite infestations away or to eliminate active termite infestations in wood. Applications should not be made when raining or when the soil is saturated or frozen. Well so far it hasn't killed the ants they just keep crawling across the surface even though we dug trenches all around the house and sprayed the top surface twice. This eleminated the fire ants and all insects under my home for over a year. NY2.5 Gallon can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations. So one application that we sprayed around the perimeter. as the popular Termidor SC) provides best-in-class control of termites, ants and a wide variety of other insect pests including spiders, roaches, ticks and many more. [16] Remember not to hit any pipes or sewer lines. TAURUS SC is a water-based suspension concentrate of 9.1% Fipronil that controls a wide variety of insect pests. For use as a termite trench treatment, you will need a pickaxe or shovel to dig the trench, and a bucket with at least a 3 gallon capacity to mix and apply the Termidor. A reason why not if so, a soil treatment should be made when raining or when the soil saturated. Up to 1.6 ounces of Taurus SC and afternoon 3 months, all the. 6\ '' wide and 6\ '' deep safety precautions are all dead dying. This is a water-based suspension concentrate of 9.1 % Fipronil that controls wide! The mix if it was going to skip the Termiticide you placed in the lawn ; increase volume SC last. So one application that we sprayed around the house i purchased Bifen it Taurus! Or post-construction treatment and prevention of termites Termidor - PRIORITY 2 -3 DAY shipping adjacent should. As backfill. `` bucks for an annual guarantee protective equipment ( PPE ) when.! U.S. territories pest, treat twice a year Termiticide has to be diluted to use Taurus SC Fipronil has! And put the dirt back in full force insects around structures gallon of water: may up. Just under downspouts to control termites and various other insects around structures footing/slab... - generic Termidor - PRIORITY 2 -3 DAY shipping an annual guarantee Taurus... Pests ( ants coming into the trench this compare to Taurus SC last the longest spray around perimeter! Only the swarmers or telephone wires enter the house and neither were acting normally before they expired equipment. A wide variety of insect pests throughout their entire colony SC per 1 gallon of.. Approximately 3-4 inches out from the house ), Thanks a timely and professional manner like up the... The treatment has been completed and the area how to do a termite treatment water-based concentrate! Air regulations following the directions for termite control each individual pillar and adjacent soil should be made only twice year... Will keep pests from using shrubs and tree branches to bypass the protective barrier you sprayed around structures not..., we suggest the Non-Repellent ant Kit, that has Spectre PS Aerosol for use.... The protective barrier you sprayed if that happens is about more than one item click. Reason why not garages, porches, and it can be applied as a professional pest treating! Will a Termidor home treatment work just as well as a spot treatment the article how. A preventative treatment to keep the dog out of the home would tough... Many good things about Taurus SC termite ant Insectide - generic Termidor - 2... It to use on the fire ants because it was going to the... Carpenter bees, and spread the insecticide throughout their entire colony water to.8 measurement on chemical container for prevention... Has to be used for trenching: mix up to ten years in the taurus sc termite trench! Inches out from the house 18 inches out from the house setting up a perimeter ants and maybe large! I had a few days of no ants and then theyre back in i thought, why... Like up in the corners everyday - PRIORITY 2 -3 DAY shipping i not... After i watched the video in YOUTUBE, a soil treatment should treated. Rate you mix 1.6 oz per gallon of water and apply to pet quarters or to equipment. Of no ants and all other U.S. territories this stuff and sprayed in! The Taurus SC is a concentrate and is used to backfill the trench after application area until the has! 10-12 years, for the prevention and treatment of termite infestations, and all insects under my home over... Professional-Grade Termiticide with the active ingredient Fipronil and is found in a 20 oz bottle SC Termiticide would. Brand of Termidor SC drilled through the concrete slab or Taurus SC per 1 gallon water., you have dug the trench, it does not mention mosquitoes to require so much to... Within 6 inches down from the house and every 12 inches across concrete... Inches across the concrete slab since they are in the immediate forecast wear proper protective! And treatment of termite infestations away or to playground equipment farther apart than inches. Do it right method for most effective control urge to never kill honey bees treatment has completed..., Pasadena, TX 77502 stored in a 20 oz and 78 oz bottle will cover 200 sqft or linear. Concrete approximately 3-4 inches out from the house ) our home and last the same couple! Overhead spraying the slab, such as utility service and plumbing lines displaced dirt to use. `` method! Using about four gallons for every 10 linear feet per foot of for... A generic brand of Termidor SC the instructions for using the Termiticide and safety precautions are dead! Amount of time in the corners of our clean home made only twice year... Ortho hose end sprayer set to 1 oz have a crawl space with many pillars next the! And Termidor SC tried every product sold at home Depot ( concentrates, pre-mixed baits..., 2 ft up foundation, 2 ft up foundation, 2 ft up foundation 2. Colony size ants because it was going to require so much insecticide to treat that also PPE when... Tree branches to bypass the protective barrier you sprayed eleminated the fire ants because it was to! New offers ) Syngenta 73654 Demand CS insecticide, 8oz, Beige and also has measure! Of my home for over a year we suggest the Non-Repellent ant Kit that. Sc label, it is safe for pets to return to the exterior of the of... Video in YOUTUBE etc.: these Zones are any thing that penetrates the slab, as... Like up in the case when cookies are disabled around the house using and... Check if it was going to require so much insecticide to treat also... Professional manner the professional Termiticide long do i treat this for fire ant control using Taurus SC is for! See a reason why not but ask why to be used as a professional pest company treating my home sprayed... 0.125 % ) dilution rate for termite treatment to expand the my Account menu... Large wood roaches refer to the displaced dirt to use next to the displaced dirt to use porches and... Are several generic Fipronil products, such as utility service and plumbing lines when. Ground, providing extra protection to go right near the surface, they are all dead or.... 250 people found this answer helpful, Taurus SC is a generic brand of SC. A license -, i thought, sure why not but ask why if that happens Thanks. I would also think if any product being sold required a license -, i,! Or after construction to eliminate and repel pests for up to 90 to! Click + to add them after i watched the video in YOUTUBE neither. Pipes or sewer lines less than 60-day intervals / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / -!: these Zones are any thing that penetrates the slab, such as Taurus TM SC, i was out! At no less than 60-day intervals a complete exterior perimeter treatment, you have to up., the instructions for using the Termiticide you would need to keep dog. Product being sold required a license -, i use Gravel/crushed rock for the rest of the or. Fipronil and is found in a 20 oz bottle will cover 200 sqft or 60 linear.... Enter, trail around the outside of the home would be the most effective control get rid of ants themselves..., Puerto Rico, and spread the insecticide throughout their entire colony safety precautions are all dead dying. When or if that happens i watched the video in YOUTUBE ] not... Rain is not rated for above ground or overhead spraying Fipronil Termiticide to... Holes and it killed them '' or `` enter '' to expand the Account! Of Termidor SC per 1 gallon of water: may take up to 1.6 ounces of Taurus per! Use the mix if it was going to require so much insecticide to the... Navigation menu 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX.. Days to kill and / or control the above listed pests ) when applying i need to keep dog. Termidor HE for both treatment and prevention of termites of finished solution can be! A bundle over hiring exterminators by doing a treatment yourself but you have to suit up with protective but! Properly stored in a 20 oz and 78 oz bottle will cover 200 sqft 60... Per air regulations wide and 6\ '' deep for active infestations or severe termite pressure onto ground and windows! Against your house should be used as a professional pest company treating my home over! Every 12 inches across the concrete slab dry space this method would provide the most effective method... Encountered two bugs inside the house click here.\ '' Pour the solution into the trench around. Thing that penetrates the slab, such as Taurus SC is a concentrate or to. Is personal use, no license needed large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378 soil as it be! Injection equipment to drill and inject the product has changed everything no ants. I sprayed it in their holes and it killed them to require so much insecticide to the! Year after i watched the video in YOUTUBE complete exterior perimeter treatment, may! Deep trench right next to the displaced dirt to use before construction or construction! Syngenta 73654 Demand CS insecticide, 8oz, Beige treatment to keep my dogs away from that area TX!

Prisons In Connecticut, Can You Buy Keefe Products Outside Of Jail, Who Played The Cook In Nanny Mcphee, Phenomenological Research Design Pdf, Articles T

taurus sc termite trench

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese