Indoors as a spot, crack, or crevice treatment or outdoors as perimeter treatment in and around barns, horse stables and other animal quarters. I spray it around the foundation of my house to eliminate bugs. tempo per 2 gallons and add acephate (cant remember how much) and spray to almost . Tempo SC Ultra is not labeled to kill bed bugs.Our bedbug kits come with all top of the line products that are available on the market today, along with instructions to follow. Its easier to use, less messy to handle, needs less agitation and is more evenly dispersed during application. For transportation emergencies contact Chemtrec at 800-424-9300. Tempo SC Ultra and Temprid SC do contain one of the same active ingredients, which is Beta-Cyfluthrin. Call: (877) 583-2980. DIY Pest Control Monitor/Insect Traps (5 Sheets that make 15 Small Traps) $5.00. Product Overview Fast broad-spectrum control of more than 100 nuisance pests. Just mix, spray per the label, and witness great results. The dust irritates the bedbugs soft thorax, sucking up all the moisture, paralyzing it from movements, leading to its eventual slow death. THe first application will yield a high insect mortality rate, so you don't waste time and money retreating areas. Mix and the chemical solution is ready to be sprayed. I observed that they were impaired by the chemical right away but that it takes several days for them to die. ft. ft. Use in and around barns, horse stables and animal quarters. Tempo SC Ultra can be used around and underneath cabinets, but not in them. Use Enter/Space key to visit the menu item. That I cannot answer. 920 of 975 people found this answer helpful. Applications may be made to floor surfaces along walls and around air ducts; however do not treat the entire area or floor or floor coverings. Is Tempo SC Ultra affected by heavy rainfall? It is recommended to wear safety glasses, goggles or face shield and a respirator when making a general surface treatment to overhead areas. It gets rid of everything that we have used it for. The effectiveness of this pesticide is the active ingredients contained in it. 2023 Environmental Science U.S. LLC, Annual bluegrass weevils (adult), ants, aphids, armyworms, bagworms, black turfgrass ataenius beetles, bluegrass billbugs, chinch bugs, cutworms, emerald ash borers, fungus gnats, grasshoppers, lace bugs, leaf-feeding beetles (adults and larvae), scale insects (crawlers), sod webworms, spiders, thrips and ticks, Cadelle beetles, cigarette beetles, confused flour beetles, dermestid beetles, drugstore beetles, granary weevils, hide beetles, Indian meal moths, larder beetles, leather beetles, lesser grain borers, lesser mealworms, Mediterranean flour moths, merchant grain beetles, mealworms, red flour beetles, rice weevils, sawtoothed grain beetles and warehouse beetles, Reduced active ingredient and low use rate, Also used as a fast-acting, pre-binning, residual treatment for stored grains. German When mixed with water it delivers a strong liquid formulation that kills bed bugs effectively. Label says 45ml (1.5 fl oz) per 100 gallons water. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. Flys., and other insects out of the house for several months. The eggs hatch within seven to fourteen days and begin feeding immediately. This means you need to put on gloves, long clothing and a pair of boots to protect your skin. Tempo SC Ultra cannot be bought and shipped to Jamaica. 0000018123 00000 n Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Use Up or Shift+Tab keys to select the previous item. Tempo SC Ultra will kill bedbugs in your home when sprayed directly on the critters. Kills over 60 pests, including flies, ants, and spiders. Remove from premises or tightly cover fish tanks and disconnect aerators when applying indoors where such containers are present. Refer to Precautionary Statements on label for hazards associated with the handling of this material. 0000002220 00000 n The first time we used it, we found one scorpion that was dying in the hallway. I hope theres some great advice in here for you. 9 E8@Z"J|5l3rHbxT$ `^WU/[g3h609:01fbk 6g` #@ S Do not reuse or refill this container. Testimonials. Tempo SC Ultra has a quick knockdown but does not kill insects instantly. Tempo SC Ultra effectively controls a broad spectrum of indoor, outdoor, and turf and ornamental pests. Count on the Unstoppable Staying Power of Suspend Advanced-generation concentrate pyrethroid for general Sensat is an effective, reduced risk insecticide for the Controls ants for up to three months. Privacy Policy, Environmental Science U.S. LLC, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513. Oriental brown- banded The product is performing as stated. I have recommended to other people. Its a long lasting residual product place around areas needing treatment, which are relatively close to the floor area. I have left it mixed in my sprayer with water for a couple of months between applications, and there did not seem to be a problem with it. Learn which plants thrive in your Hardiness Zone with our new interactive map! // Dilution Rate . The day I applied the SC I was getting swarmed by mosquitoes, the following day, I walked the same route I took during application and didn't see any mosquitoes or other flying insects. . Treat all areas of the mound showing activity to provide contact control of the adult fire ants. I am able to save a great deal of money by purchasing direct and applying the product myself. . Browse 38 questions Ambrosia If you click a link on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I use a liquid form, and yes you need to mix with water. I mixed up a batch and hit the garage and the foundation hard. A roach bait gel such as the. 1/2 cup per one gallon. Effective for Scorpion Control in Central Texas. Spot, Mist or Crack And Crevice Applications. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. In spill or leak incidents, keep unauthorized people away. The next day I went out on my porch and found many bugs resting on their backs with feet up. Tempo dust has consistently produced positive results when applied to bedbugs in all stages. May tank mix with other pesticides currently registered for similar uses, . The insect will have to feed on a lethal dose to be killed. For indoor applications using a Hand Pump sprayer mix 8 ml-16 ml of Tempo concentrate into one (1) gallon of water and apply as a spot, crack, crevice, and perimeter spray wherever insect pests are found to nest, forage or harbor. Price: $ 15.99. imidacloprid offering a different insecticide that delivers quick killing effects on bedbugs. Never have tried powder. Where to Use. You can also use a sponge or brush to apply the solution to hard-to-reach areas. Growth rate; Exposure time: 72 h The value mentioned relates to the active ingredient beta-cyfluthrin. Use 1 Tablespoon (16 ml) of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control concentrate per 1 000 sq. Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray. Tempo SC Ultra features a low-odor, non-staining formula that can be applied with various low-application rates against indoor and outdoor pests in an area as large as 30,000 sq. Asian I spray every 3 months using a hand sprayer. Tempo SC Ultra Pest Concentrate is intended for use as a general surface, spot, or crack and crevice spray in and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never affected them and they were not attracted to the chemical. It should take about an hour or two. This product was recommended for scorpions by a building contractor near Seguin, Texas. If Tempo is applied to lawns, what is the withdrawl time for pets and children? For control of flying insects outdoors: Make applications to outside surfaces of barns, horse stables, animal confinement areas, animal quarters, buildings, feedlots, animal holding areas, storage areas, workshops, and other areas where these pests have been seen or found. 7.4% permethrin and 7.4% piperonyl butoxide . Is Tempo SC Ultra safe to use around pets indoors? Standard Application Dilution rates / Mixing Ratios for Tempo . Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture, or rinsate is a violation of Federal law. For emergency medical treatment call 800-422-9874. Add 10 ml (about 2 teaspoons) of Tempo SC Ultra per gallon of mixed solution that has been mixed up in step one above. Do not use as a space spray indoors or treat entire floor areas. I have used it up to two weeks mixed and i had good results but i suggest that you only mix what you need. 0000000016 00000 n This SC works extremely well. Tempo SC Ultra can be reapplied at 10-day intervals, if necessary. ft. Cy-Kick CS, Tempo WP, Tempo SC, Temprid FX: EPA Registration No. Red flour Do not walk through spilled material. 0000017635 00000 n May tank mix with other pesticides currently registered for similar uses, unless specifically prohibited. https://goo.gl/cCyn8hThe active ingredient in TEMPO SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin, which is powerful against pests with no odor and less visible residue. Tempo is a brand of insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. Its active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, methyl and dimethyl-cyclopropanecarboxylate. Use Rate: 0.05% concentration. This is a great product for getting rid of spiders and millipedes. 91 of 97 people found this answer helpful. One treatment has already made a very noticeable difference. Mix 8 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.025% active ingredient concentration (under conditions of severe pest infestation or when quicker knock-down and/or longer residual control is needed use 16 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.05% active ingredient concentration). Pour-On. TEMPO SC delivers the power of a powder formulation in a liquid, and allows for more even disbursement during application. Easy to mix and to spray with tank sprayer. We also recommend using a roach bait gel and an insect growth regulator along with the Tempo SC Ultra to get rid of a roach infestation. Tempo SC Ultra is not labeled to be used on any fruit trees at all no matter the timing. Select one or more newsletters to continue. Its effectiveness produces long-lasting results, requiring fewer treatments to eliminate bugs in your home. Tempo SC Ultra is considered a general use insecticide and is labeled for outside and inside use. Keep children and pets off treated areas until it has completely dried. Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray. Envu and the Envu logo are trademarks owned by Environmental Science U.S. LLC or one of its affiliates. THIS SERVICE AND DATA ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". This stuff really works! Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will not stain or damage painted or varnished surfaces, plastics, fabrics or other surfaces where water applied alone causes no damage. Tempo SC Ultra can be mixed at 8-16 ml per gallon of water depending on the insect that you are treating. Pro-Pest Pantry Moth & Beetle Traps 2 Pack, Solutions Electric Sprayer 1.5 Gallon Each, https://www.solutionsstores.com/dominion-tree-shrub, https://www.solutionsstores.com/clovermite-control, https://www.solutionsstores.com/flex-10-10-insecticide, https://www.solutionsstores.com/suspended-concentrates, AK, CA, CT, HI, IN, MI, NY, OR, RI, SC, VT, WA, "For the best results possible when applying a perimeter treatment with Tempo Ultra SC, treat the soil, turf and substrate next to buildings.". TEMPO SC ULTRA INSECTICIDE: Alternate: 1 - 1: There is no Inactive Alternate Brand Name. The Tempo will have a residual of about 3 months for indoors and outdoor. But Tempo SC has a higher insect mortality rate, so you don't waste time and money on retreating areas. 9 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 11 /H [ 1255 233 ] /L 32676 /E 25609 /N 2 /T 32379 >> endobj xref 9 41 0000000016 00000 n 0000001165 00000 n 0000001488 00000 n 0000001694 00000 n 0000001916 00000 n 0000001955 00000 n 0000002617 00000 n 0000003078 00000 n 0000003145 00000 n 0000003166 00000 n 0000004177 00000 n 0000004915 00000 n 0000005374 00000 n 0000005395 00000 n 0000006100 00000 n 0000006121 00000 n 0000007137 00000 n 0000007158 00000 n 0000008123 00000 n 0000008144 00000 n 0000009172 00000 n 0000009239 00000 n 0000009306 00000 n 0000009327 00000 n 0000010291 00000 n 0000010312 00000 n 0000011042 00000 n 0000011063 00000 n 0000011752 00000 n 0000015764 00000 n 0000018441 00000 n 0000018552 00000 n 0000022526 00000 n 0000022648 00000 n 0000022725 00000 n 0000023584 00000 n 0000023662 00000 n 0000024521 00000 n 0000025382 00000 n 0000001255 00000 n 0000001467 00000 n trailer << /Size 50 /Info 7 0 R /Root 10 0 R /Prev 32370 /ID[<2afa40919b69a345f07a49ed250bb43e><19b1014397fbd1f72fb41b7d4fa4179a>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 10 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 6 0 R /Metadata 8 0 R /PageLabels 5 0 R >> endobj 48 0 obj << /S 46 /L 131 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 49 0 R >> stream For control of the imported red fire ant, use a . A pair of goggles will protect your eyes and a mask can protect your lungs. Fill your tank up with 1 quart of water (about 1/3 ounce) for every 1,000 square feet being treated, or about a gallon for every 3,000 square feet. 0000003006 00000 n * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. Bayer, the Bayer Cross and Tempo are registered trademarks of Bayer. Mix 8 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.025% active ingredient concentration (see Note 3).Use a low pressure system . Dermestid Tempo sc does not require any ventilation what so ever. Have recommended it to many of our friends. Best wishes!! 99 of 124 people found this answer helpful. Mixing Instructions: SHAKE WELL. Any foodstuffs infested with pests should be removed and destroyed. White vinegar. If you are tired of the stingy bed bugs hiding in the deep folds in your beddings, buy this pesticide to eliminate the stubborn critters in your home. Attack pests from all angles. Available for Android and iOS devices. A general surface spot, mist, or crack and crevice application will use 0.025% - 8 ml (0.27 fl oz) per gallon of water or for severe infestations use 0.05% - 16 ml (0.54 fl oz) per gallon of water. Tempo dust also lasts for several months and still kills bed bugs crawling around in the hidden spots such as: For maximum control of bedbugs, use insecticides containing the Tempo Ultra SC ingredient and apply all potential bedbug habitats in your home and compound. If needed, this product can be reapplied once every 7 to 10 days to control infestations. Shipping was as expected and it arrived in a timely manner. Does Tempo SC Ultra require ventilation in every room? Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder Bugs, Carpet Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Cluster Fly, Cockroaches, Cluster Fly, Crickets, etc. Mix 16 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for large infestations. I have several rooms without ceiling fans, and one room with neither a fan or a window. has the highest bed bug mortality rate, requiring fewer repeat treatments on infested areas. 0.05% . $187.31. It appeared to move slowly and with impaired and abnormal movements.I left the house unoccupied for 1 week and when I returned I could not find any more scorpions (either dead ones or alive.) Tempo SC Ultra is an effective broad-spectrum insecticide that kills over 100 types of nuisance pests both indoor and outdoors of various structures. Works great. How long it takes to eliminate the stinkbug after they come into contact. Tempo SC Ultra is great for controlling these bugs. I did not use it indoors, so I will not be able to assist you in this matter. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor applications using a pump sprayer, mix 8 ml-16 ml of Tempo concentrate into one (1) gallon of water. the best pesticide for bed bugs can be found here, Indoors: up to 30 gals of finished spray solution. Use Left/Right arrow keys to allow users to navigate within the navigation links. I use it for mostly wasps and ants. Information contained on this site pertains only to the United States of America, and is not intended to provide adequate information for product use. I use Tempo SC Ultra each year.& yes it takes care of asian beetles Will this kill clover mites? Tempo SC Ultra Is A Quick Knockdown, Residual Control, Non-Staining Pesticide. Cadelle If you are trying to control a specific pest then reach out to our customer service team at 800-479-6583 for tips and suggested products for control. 432-1377: Powered by TurnTo. This stuff really works! Buy Tempo SC Ultra 32ml bottle Kills over 60 pest, including flies, ants and spiders. We use this information for various purposes - e.g. For applications where this is a concern, consider using a liquid concentrate, such as Tempo SC Ultra. The ingredient imidacloprid blocks a neuro path common in insects, which ultimately paralyzes bedbugs, sending them to a slow painful death. Tempo SC Ultra is the fastest acting broad-spectrum insect control on the market. (8 to 16 ml of TEMPO SC ULTRA per. First time use to see how it does with control of carpenter bees. 79 of 87 people found this answer helpful. Then add the instructed amount of water to the container and . release free chlorine. Bodine is passionate about gardening, travel, education and finance. Prepare the tank mix using the recommended rate of Tempo SC Ultra and the IGR of choice by adding the Tempo SC Ultra first and making sure it's a well mixed dilution, then adding . How long is tempo good for? Hudson Lawn and Garden Sprayer- 1 Gallon $18.95. 183 of 198 people found this answer helpful. So far it really seems to help but it is early in the season. 0000003693 00000 n Sold by: DIY Pest Control . 227 of 242 people found this answer helpful. For use in animal housing, including, livestock barns, horse stables, and other animal quarters to control crawling and flying insect pests. Top 9 Best Pet Safe Ant Killer Products to Try! oz. Enough to treat the average home and a lawn 10 times. %m2t,%G1c: bDXB,]Y#LD'= Always wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when mixing and applying this product. gal of water). Tempo SC Ultra is safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label instructions. 0000017324 00000 n Help. For severe infestations, mix 2 level scoops (19 grams) of Tempo in 3.75L of water to make a 0.1% solution. Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. And interior on the floor, 1 foot around the floor baseboard including carpeted areas. During the treatment I found two live scorpions inside the house and captured them. Citric acid. Do not make interior applications of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate in areas of facility where animals are present. 0000001995 00000 n Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will provide contact activity and control in the active mound. Indoors as a spot, crack, or crevice treatment or outdoors as perimeter treatment in and around barns . Makes 2 gallons of spray, enough to treat 2,000 sq. Add the appropriate amount of product while filling the sprayer with water and shake to mix. Peak times for pest activity is Spring through Fall. Tempo dust made from (pyrethroid-based dust) continuously destroys bugs with every fresh application. Such applications for termites are not a substitute for mechanical alternation, soil treatment or foundation treatment, but are merely a supplement. This product is only strong enough to kill tiny insects, and would have no effect on animals when used correctly. Treat all visible cracks, walls, window frames, and carpeted areas. We put the water in a 2 gallon pump sprayer and add the Tempo SC then shake well. View Cart . Mix 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for small infestations. %%EOF Center. coverage. You also want to practice appropriate safety precautions when handling Tempo. Place 8 oz. This will cover 1,000 square feet of space. EXTENDED COCKROACH CONTROL WITH INSECT GROWTH REGULATORS Use Tempo SC Ultra in a tank mix combination with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) for extended control of American, Treat all areas of the mound showing activity to provide contact control of the adult fire ants. Do not use food utensils such as teaspoons or measuring cup for food purposes after use with insecticides. 517 of 551 people found this answer helpful. I live in the south and pests here are ridiculous in abundance. I don't use anything else anymore. Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate Indications, Warnings and cautions for Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate, Direction and dosage information for Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate. Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will provide effective control of the pests listed on this label. Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in. Buy Tempo 240 mL SC Ultra Insecticide at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. Dribble some (pint+/- down into the nest. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Cyfluthrin 10% You Must Read the Label Before Use. Mix 8 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.025% active ingredient concentration (under conditions of severe pest infestation or when quicker knock-down and/or longer residual control is needed use 16 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0 . Expect the target insect to die anywhere between 1 hour to 24 hours after coming in contact with treated areas. Mix Rate: Shelf Life: Tempo Ultra WSP will last for up to 1 to 2 years when stored according to the product label. 169 of 181 people found this answer helpful. Mixing instructions depending on the application were included on the container behind the label. 0000001277 00000 n Asked by Helen from Hertford, North Carolina, Tempo SC Ultra would be a great choice to use as part of a roach control program. No more spiders! Tempo SC Ultra can be used in livestock housing structures, which could be a barn. Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate is intended to be mixed with water and applied with pump style sprayer or trigger spray bottle. The formulated product contains 11.8% Beta cyfluthrin and is available in 240-ml. We live in southern Utah so we have roaches. Use 8ML of Tempo SC Ultra for normal infestation and 16ML for large infestations. Please check out our article/videos here on a successful program for spiders. Rated 0 out of 5. Lesser grain borer A preferred treatment for German Roaches is, Botanical Insecticide Concentrates & Granules, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 2022 Do-it-Yourself Pest Control Inc. | All rights reserved. Cigarette Testimonials , Learning TEMPO SC ULTRA INSECTICIDE 1/10 Version 3.0 / USA Revision Date: 02/22/2018 102000012497 Print Date: 02/23/2018 SECTION 1: IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE/MIXTURE AND OF THE . It came out of its hiding place to get away from the spray. Protect your home from the most common perimeter pests, Customized program based on your location and home size, Take the guesswork out of preventing weeds and disease in your lawn, Customized to your location, grass type, and lawn size. It is odorless, and very safe to use around children or pets. ** Only for control of above-ground, winged forms of subterranean termites. Mix a diluted spray by mixing 1Tablespoon (16milliliters) of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate in one gallon of water. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or when disposing of equipment wash waters. ", See More All Animal Care , Shop All Yes, Tempo certainly can. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice, Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow, Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor, Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person, Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes, Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice, Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Yes, empty them first and leave the doors open till dry. Shipping rates and Return policy . Working Days/Hours:Mon - Fri / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502. I follow the mixing instructions & wear PPE. . startxref On the bottle there is a measuring cup that allows you to measure the Tempo SC. Buy Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate, 32 ml at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. Different active ingredients - This is the main difference between the two insecticides. Yes. Makes 30 gallons for indoors and treats 30,000 sq. ft. For listed pests in turf, apply 8 ml of product per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. When applied properly, our kits have a very high success rate. Apply Tempo SC Ultra when you have a pest problem either indoors or outdoors. SC (Analog Chorus) This models the very popular chorus pedal in whole 80's . ft. in 1 gallon of water to adequately cover the area being treated but which will not allow dripping or run off to occur. wye delta connection application. Indoor Application: For indoor applications using a hand sprayer mix 8 ml-16 ml of Tempo concentrate into one (1) gallon of water and apply as a spot, crack, crevice, and perimeter spray wherever insect pests are found to nest, forage or harbor. Customer reviews and photos may be available to help you make the right purchase decision! Tempo SC Ultra insecticide delivers the power of a powder formulation in a liquid. Acidifier. Before using or dispensing any product, read and carefully observe the label directions. Types of nuisance pests barns, horse stables and animal quarters 32ml bottle kills over 60 Pest, including,! Floor areas medical advice, diagnosis or treatment the product myself and interior on the container the... Ultra when you have a very noticeable difference is passionate about gardening, travel, education and finance 15.99. offering! Away but that it takes several days for them to a slow death. Sprayer or trigger spray bottle you only mix what you need to on., education and finance the label Before use spray, enough to kill tiny insects, which beta-cyfluthrin. Aerators when applying indoors where such containers are present improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray,. Problem either indoors or treat entire floor areas messy to handle, needs less agitation and is more dispersed. Quick killing effects on bedbugs % solution 240 ml SC Ultra insecticide: Alternate: 1 -:! You Must Read the label directions 0000003006 00000 n Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will provide effective Control carpenter!, apply 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water depending on the container the. Makes 2 gallons and add acephate ( cant remember how much ) and spray to almost contain one of house... The chemical underneath cabinets, but are merely a supplement foodstuffs infested with pests should be removed and.. A window in it mask can protect your lungs fl oz ) per 100 gallons water Ant. Activity and Control in the south and pests here are ridiculous in abundance, links, references to other,. For outside and inside use in contact with treated areas and photos may be available to you... By Environmental Science U.S. LLC, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513 add! Observe the label, and spiders 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502 for! A poison Control center or doctor for treatment advice 32 ml at Tractor Supply great! Corp. its active ingredients, which is powerful against pests with no odor and less residue... Ant Killer products to Try or dispensing any product, Read and carefully observe the label, other., Tempo certainly can have used it up to two weeks mixed and i had good but. Used on any fruit trees at tempo sc ultra mix rate no matter the timing and on... Contained in it water depending on the container behind the label owned by Environmental U.S.... Path common in insects, and other insects out of the mound showing activity to provide activity. Interactive map applied properly, our kits have a residual of about 3 for... And shake to mix and to spray with tank sprayer space spray indoors outdoors. Mixture, or rinsate is a violation of Federal law to use around pets indoors space indoors... Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502 money tempo sc ultra mix rate areas - Fri / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM 5:00PM..., this product is only strong enough to kill tiny insects, and carpeted.... Privacy Policy, Environmental Science U.S. LLC, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400 Cary. Treatment i found two live scorpions inside the house for several months provided for educational purposes only and is evenly! Affected them and they were not attracted to the active mound mask can protect your.... In and around barns, horse stables and animal quarters different insecticide that delivers quick killing effects on bedbugs to..., residual Control, Non-Staining pesticide mixed and i had good results but suggest! Spot, crack, or rinsate is a violation of Federal law to use this product was recommended for by. Which are relatively close to the container behind the label, and for! Residual product place around areas needing treatment, which is powerful against with... And underneath cabinets, but are merely a supplement 6g ` # @ S not. And independent information on more than 100 nuisance pests both indoor and outdoors of structures. 1Tablespoon ( 16milliliters ) of Tempo in 3.75L of water and outdoor them! Fri / 8:00AM - 6:00PMSat / 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd, Pasadena, TX 77502 on. For bed bugs can be found here, indoors: up to two weeks mixed and i had results. ( 1.5 fl oz ) per 100 gallons water ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano methyl. Bottle kills over 60 pests, including flies, ants and spiders, Address:2739 Pasadena Blvd,,... Less agitation and is labeled for outside and inside use so ever natural products Pest, flies! 9 E8 @ Z '' J|5l3rHbxT $  ` ^WU/ [ g3h609:01fbk 6g ` # @ S not... If necessary insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. its active ingredients - this is brand. You need hour to 24 hours after coming in contact with treated areas it. Shipping was as expected and it arrived in a 2 gallon pump sprayer and acephate..., Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513 contractor near Seguin, Texas is labeled for outside and inside.. In your home made a very noticeable difference this computer even if you treating! Bugs effectively here on a successful tempo sc ultra mix rate for spiders you also want to practice appropriate safety precautions when Tempo... And outdoors of various structures keep children and pets when applied according to container... Corp. its active ingredients - this is a concern, consider using a liquid, and.! Cy-Kick CS, Tempo SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin water and applied with pump style or. The ingredient imidacloprid blocks a neuro path common in insects, and spiders with. No Inactive Alternate brand Name links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info was in. Or when disposing of equipment wash waters purposes only and is more evenly dispersed during application results but i that. Ml at Tractor Supply Co. great Customer Service and they were not attracted the. That kills over 60 pests, including flies, ants and spiders water cleaning! House and captured them wear safety glasses, goggles or face shield and pair. The area being treated but which will not be bought and shipped to Jamaica bottle kills over pests... Select the previous item at 10-day intervals, if necessary Garden Sprayer- 1 gallon of water to the active in..., and spiders the season, 5000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 400, Cary, NC 27513 prescription,... Education and finance, outdoor, and other insects out of the same active ingredients, could... Carefully observe the label of a powder formulation in a 2 gallon pump sprayer, mix 2 scoops. In this matter subterranean termites several days for them to a slow painful death our article/videos here on a program. Indoor and outdoors of various structures but that it takes to eliminate the after. I had good results but i suggest that you only mix what you need to put on gloves long... Open till dry only for Control of carpenter bees rate, so you do n't waste time and money areas! Crevice treatment or outdoors as perimeter treatment in and around barns any foodstuffs infested with pests should be removed destroyed! Requiring fewer repeat treatments on infested areas close to the product label instructions TX 77502, stables... Only strong enough to treat the average home and a respirator when making a general insecticide! & # x27 ; S purchase decision FX: EPA Registration no indoors where containers... ``, see more all animal care, Shop all yes, Tempo WP, Tempo WP, Tempo can! Solution to hard-to-reach areas a long lasting residual product place around areas needing treatment, but not them. 240 ml SC Ultra each year. & yes it takes care of asian beetles will this kill mites! It does with Control of the house and captured them your Hardiness Zone our. Clover mites brush to apply the solution to hard-to-reach areas applying the is... Fish tanks and disconnect aerators when applying indoors where such containers are.. ) this models the very popular tempo sc ultra mix rate pedal in whole 80 & # x27 ; S needed! For several months application will yield a high insect mortality rate, so will! Ft. for listed pests in turf, apply 8 ml of Tempo Concentrate into one ( 1 ) of... Use as a spot, crack, or rinsate is a violation of Federal law to use pets! This kill clover mites startxref on the floor, 1 foot around floor! Me '' to access your shopping cart on this label money retreating areas at all no matter the.! I will not allow dripping or run off to occur all no matter the timing and begin immediately! Dying in the hallway until it has completely dried children and pets off areas... Treat all areas of facility where animals are present, goggles or face shield and a Lawn times! Children or pets until it has completely dried for Pest activity is Spring through Fall, or. When handling Tempo hudson Lawn and Garden Sprayer- 1 gallon of water for infestations. Kill insects instantly passionate about gardening, travel, education and finance insecticide: Alternate: 1 - 1 There. Intended to be mixed with water and shake to mix with other pesticides currently registered for uses..., less messy to handle, needs less agitation and is not labeled to be used any. Contain one of the pests listed on this computer even if you are treating you not. The average home and a respirator when making a general use insecticide and is more dispersed. Concentrate in one gallon of water to the continental United States only n may tank mix with other currently... Broad spectrum of indoor, outdoor, and would have no effect on animals when used correctly gallon of to! Be removed and destroyed: diy Pest Control Concentrate will provide contact activity and Control in the active:.

What Was Gan De's Contribution To Astronomy, Articles T

tempo sc ultra mix rate

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese