This fucken dirty as nigger thats saying to deport all the mexicans i bet you cant even vote you fucken parolee !!! Bun was shot five times, with three fatal wounds to the chest and abdomen. While young members of the gang are mostly involved in street crimes, some members have progressed towards serious organized criminal activities larger in scale. Officers found a bloody knife on a counter and several shell casings from a .45-caliber automatic near the bodies. [64] However the Cochran chapter of Tiny Rascal Gang have a main rivalry with the Asian Mafia. On August 31, 2001, the Los Angeles City Attorney sought a gang injunctionagainst members of the Eastside Longo. Mexicans also have a better family structure than Niggers. N.O.R.T.E. This. David was shot twice in the chest and once in the back of the head. 510 ADR fuck S.O.Ds and S.O.S fucking bitches run like fucking pussy loud month mother fucker this is Royal Laos Prince Jackson. He was shot in the ear, at the base of the skull, and through the back of the head. The Varrio Longo 13 originated during the 1960s, as a single unit . Tattoos are commonly seen on TRG members, as is the popular shaved head. Fuck your varrio! See what happens when I dislocate your arm after you throw the first punch and then proceed to tear out your Nigger throat. She was shot in the head, face, and chest. [citation needed]. Blacks and Brown can live together in peace! All bs asidestop killing each other, call a peace treaty and watch how the white man comes up with something else to try to get you foos killed or in the pen for life. However, you will NEVER see Niggers living peacefully among the Mexicans in the Barrio. harbor area gang, Fuck crabs ass niggers CV7OTLS NIGGERS KILLA !!! If he takes from the comfort of your familys home, or connect on tennessee Google+. The east side longos are a Mexican American gang that was founded in long Beach, California during the early 1960's.the gang is the largest sureno gang In the harbor area. The face and the chest shots came from close range. I dare you. Mexicans generally hate Niggers. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, several Rascals violently retaliated to the ongoing harassment of East Side Longos within California, especially Long Beach, and in the Seattle, Washington area. [18]Making them the largest Asian gang in the United States.Long Beach TRG consist of Asians, Cambodians, Filipinos, Latinos, Whites and African Americans[19].In certain cities such as Long Beach TRG align themselves with no gangs or Allies and refer themselves as being EBK Also known as Everybody Killer. CHONGO bASHIN!!! i think insane did a lot more damage to longos than anyone. [55] There is also a sub-set of TRG called TRG Jnrs. Snoop Dogg went to Polytechnic High School The boundaries for this second Eastside are (very roughly) Willow Street and the Signal Hill city limits (N), Ximeno Ave. (E), Seventh St. (S), and the Los Angeles River (W). Mexicans HATE Niggers. by NikexCortez Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:16 pm. They were the district attorney and Long Beach Police Department top priority, due to the gang terrorizing rivals and local residents in the Westside community. In the 1990s we began to see Mexican Mafia "green light" or hit lists with the TRG gang featured at the top. Rollin 60$ cuzz. In 1995, The Westside Longos were the first gang in long beach, to be placed on a gang injunction. The United States began admitting its first Cambodian refugees in 1979, and until 1991, nearly 158,000 Cambodians were admitted; most of whom were resettled in the states of California, Massachusetts, Virginia, and New York. These gangs are known to facilitate a great deal of illegal activity, such as drug distribution, not only in their home turf (in metropolitan Dallas/Fort-Worth) but in suburban areas which are located at interstate points or major highways in the Dallas County and Tarrant County. S.e.a/ trg aint even wit the action. "And rather than being taking into custody, he gunned down Deputy Vu Nguyen at close range and left him to die. Here, the trial court admitted evidence of six incidents when defendant was in juvenile custody in which he physically lashed out or violated a rule, and when disciplined by custodial officers or probation officers, threatened to shoot or beat them. Scrap Free in my hood! The second largest of the three are the West Side Longos (WSL13), with around 300 members, followed by the North Side Longos (NSL13). However, after the injunction police noticed an increase in gang-related crimes. Connected to a tagging crew in Tustin. In the pen who protect us Blacks/Mexican, Whites kills everyone for a brink of coke. In the 1990s we began to see Mexican Mafia "green light" or hit lists with the TRG gang featured at the top. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Lol haha VL13K fuck all you scrap residuos chavalas! And as as for race, we had black homies. A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. Kill one another so we can be dead or in jail. Today, TRG has spread across America; mainly comprised of Asian-American youths as most former gang members are either in jail or realized the stupidy of gangs. If rocco is harassing you please read tree top piru page I have exposed him as a fraud and liar with the proof on the page. The downward trajectory of the bullets was consistent with shots fired into a slumped-over body. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. [34], in 2019, twelve TRG gang members were connected to a mass shooting at a pre-Halloween party in Eastside Long Beach that left three dead 25-year-old Maurice Poe Jr.,35-year-old Melvin Williams II, and 28-year-old Ricardo Torres. Again, Asshole, I would mostly say NO. ago. The Government doesnt make Niggers kill other Niggers. LOL, Wazzgood this EAST $1D3 LONGO gang 800 bLock pLayboyz katch us on 8st to all yall internet bangin ckrab niggas weak af get out da web n kome thru da hood on EA$T fuck compton Ls ckrabkay beanpiekay niggerkay nipkay, Thats right ese 800 block chicko malos hypes hyper criminal, Fucc chongosK, this E/S 124 Blocc Compton Crip all yall bitch ass chongosK can get the whole clip 13killa fucc all yall dead homies, Lame a.f banging online come thru long beach east side, Lame a.f banging online come thru long beach east side fuck ckompton First the occupants of both cars traded insults and hand signs . LOL, we exterminate chongos all day and night its never ending job, 17TH AND PINE THROWING UP CK and that big bad L, east s1d3 longero and what this be LONER on ck HOFFMAN block 15TH AND WALNUT ak ck nk posted all day ese, any chongos wanna get at the bloods crips samoans Filipinos samoans tongans and other chicano gangs including nortenos step up and get exterminated, chongos are all pussies they are not dangerous they just stupid, we will say what we want east side chongos are pussies they are only bad when it is a pack of em but its black and Asian gangs all day spraying all chongo faggots, Anybody can say whatever because they still know and will always know that the LONGO SUR 13 gang is the most dangerous and most notorious gang in LONGO BEAcKH NOBODY FUcKS WITH US UNLESS YOU READY TO DIE NIGGER KILLA NIP KILLA CKRAB KILLA, Dumb mexican watches too much cartoons because your dumb wetbac ass can get your brains blown out anyway of the week, fuck all chongos they are the biggest pussies with their 10 dollar pants looking like they went to the goodwill to buy their pants they get showered when they come to the inland empire they look like crack heads in that photo I know cause I went to school in banning back in the late 1980s now they look like monkeys with their shaven heads its time gangs from bloods to crips and even nortenos to get in2 the act and claim back the streets of los angeles county, I seen some Chongos in Perris get smashed on by some Gutta Squad niggaz no lie that shit was hella funny that ese thought he was hard in the P, fuck la amy la Emily and Aryan bitches the black guerillas nortenos samoans Cambodians Filipinos blood and crips will spray sewers like roaches Aryan bitches will burn too fuck all dead sureinas Aryan bitches and dead la amys and la emilys and we will fuck your women, fuck all sureinas fuck missicant mafia sureinas are pussies and so r north side lice west side lice and east side lices and fuck their families we spray them like roaches, fuck vermin lice fuck fuck big virgins fuck eastside lice bllods crips samoans Cambodians Filipinos and chicanos who dont like you pussies we smash all lices, BIG BAD AS WSLONGO13 GANG OR DONT BANG FUCK CRABS FAKETEENS AND SHIT TOWN FUCK BUGX TO COME THRU TO SC STREET AND 19ST, ESL CK PLAYBOYS CLICK X3 fuCK nips blacks 187 tiny rats , twinkles , alfabets, suierrats , wccrabz , sons of bitches SOS , Ckrybabies , ICG, barrio putos BP , faketeen stress 187 on these putos all day everyday ck bk nk, so now longos claiming bk??? I went to Poly, had lots of friends who were ESL and Crips, we used to all hang at Cherry Beach. More like a lot of cocks in your mouth in prison. Further, there is a presence of TRG members/sets within the US army as well. Even though Sureos were established in 1968, the term was not used until the 1970s as a result of the continued conflict between the Mexican Mafia and Nuestra Familia in Californias prison system. The Longos have expanded into other areas such asTijuana, Mexico, Washington, and Bakersfield. LMAO He was also shot in the chest at close range while lying on the floor. Fuck all punk ass crabs. LK, FucK Nipsk and Niggersk MEXICkAN power LONGO GANG OR DONT BANG EAST S1D3 K NK EBK Lz Upk. Get the TRG mug. FUCC CHONGOS, ALL TACOS & YOUR DEAD 1s!!! Other enemies of the Longos are theAsian Boys,Insane Crips,Rolling 20 Crips, Rollin 80s West Coast Crips,Asian Boyz,Satanas, Vietnamese Boyz Gang,Sons Of Samoa,Long Beach EFCC, Crazy Brother Clan, Suicidal Town, Westside Islanders,Barrio Pobre,Toker Town Flats,Pinoy Real, Dominguez Varrio 13, and the 18th Street gang. The Longo 13 is made up of three sets: The East Side Longos (ESL13) which is the largest of the three, with an estimate of over 600 members. Although the Tiny Rascals are involved in a wide range of criminal activities which include extortion, robbery, burglary, auto theft, gang protection, and murder, which are some of the more publicized criminal activities. FUCC ROACHESK ND CHONGOSK, weaktoastkrab killa ck 80k 23k 20k 18k abk niggerK nipK LONGO ES, PIMPSIDE PHAMILkY X WESTSIDE ISLkANDERS 33st x sugarcove , YALL nipsK is weak wsiK ESL X3 PkWS 14TH ST. Im in this pic. While there are no large-scale public housing projects on the East Side, the neighborhood has several workforce housing areas, as well as many smaller apartment complexes and other dwellings that are owned by the city Housing Authority or subsidized by public funds to offer lower rents. fuCk chongos justK marked one outK on p1ru WSchongoK ESchongoK NSchongoK yall all pussy, q vo, to all the mexicas around the mundo! Prince of Ohio Lks. Crabk slobk, lol them niggers been killing 70s for years ATF and PIRUS been laying yall dead nowhere to run or hide in CPT FUCK70, Fuck chongos yall niggas weak asf soft ass niggas.. FUCK EXPOE YAPPS LKGHOST REBEL ALL THEM REST IN PISS, WEST SIDE LONGERO GANG SSCVTF13 CRAB & SLOB BASHING, The only thing gentle is your momma bitch boy lol and loves to play with my balls like soccer but I be the one socking her ass lol the farm is that hairy snatch you momma got and I made sure I thru that juice in her so like a farm she going to reproduce , Blood i am a black man and cali i went to a oldies concert starring the group the originals that lady that sangs our day willcome the group G.Q. XIV till eternity! They share this region of Long Beach with three of their main rivals the Rollin 20 Crips and the Insane Crips as well as Barrio Probe. He was shot in the ear, at the base of the skull, and through the back of the head. In the end, I would wish to see it all go away. [58] In South Philadelphia TRG rivals with Red Scorpions, with shooting flaring up every few years. While the majority of Asians . There is also a community in Silver Spring, Maryland. Murderd, FUCC WETBACCS ON EACC IS WSLK ESLK BPK NSLK CKFK BSTK SCRAPS K, fuc wetbaks dumb retarded stupid race fuc mexicans they dumb as fuc, Fuck nips fuck niggers fuck ur family ese Ls up. Nikka it aint The roaches or the apple bum puttin in work its us nikkaaaaaa!!! [51], Although, Tiny Rascal Gang has a presence within Salt Lake City with their main rivals being other Asian gangs such as Oriental Laotian Gang, Asian Deuce and Laos Boy Crips. All four members were convicted, as a result of the trial the Blood gang member was murdered shortly after [61], In La Vegne a Nashville set of TRG did an armed robbery. Basically, if police can identify a person as a gang member, that person can be arrested. fuck the surratas enemigas. The "Tiny Raskal Gang", (also known as "TRG" or 7126 the 7 looks like a T and the 12 looks like an R and the 6 a G) is the largest Asian American street gang in the United States. We all struggle with are race from the white man already, kill the beef stop killing each other this shit aint Worth it yo. A worn spot in the U. eastside Longox3 fucK mayates fucK nips yall bitxhes aint ready for whats cKoming for yall Ls uPk cK pK nk ebk fucK aLL of our enimigas eeeeuuuu !! In the end, we are all one race, and that is Gods race. EASTSIDE LONGO GANG 13 CKRABSK NIGGERSK NIPSK COCONUTSK ANYBODYK SUR13 HARBOR AREA ESE CK CK CK CRABSKILLA !!! It is adjacent to Downtown Long Beach, Alamitos Beach, Belmont Heights, Wrigley and the Traffic Circle, as well as the City of Signal Hill. The product of this is that there are now some sets within the suburban areas.[54]. The area is often referred to as Central Long Beach by newspapers, city officials and real estate agents, but the term Eastside. The gunman, an 18-year-old TRG member, was sentenced to life imprisonment in August 1998. In the past, the East Side Longo and West Side Longo agreed to a truce in an attempt to wipe out the Tiny Rascals Gang and their allies the Insane Crips. I remember I shot this Chongo in the face on 15th and Atlantic. Yall never be out so quit Lyin you fuccin Chongo. [57] Possibly explaining the turf war between Latin Kings. Their gang colors are grey and black. This culminated into a long rivalry between the East Side Longos and Tiny Raskal Gang that made headlines after an beaner was shot in the face in 1989. . They share their neighborhood with the Rollin 80s West Coast Crips, a predominantly African-American street gang. Though it is called lovers leap, you receive to expertise nature at In 2010, the North Side Longos were placed on a gang injunction due to an increase in gang-related crimes committed by this gang. Snoop Dogg went to Polytechnic High School The boundaries for this second Eastside are (very roughly) Willow Street and the Signal Hill city limits (N), Ximeno Ave. (E), Seventh St. (S), and the Los Angeles River (W). Fucc chongos. and. Sureos have been documented in the U.S. military, found in both U.S. and overseas bases. [38], In 2007, one of the Sacramento sets killed a police officer. In 1996, national TRG gang . [2] When a Sureo is asked what being a Sureo means, gang members, in absolutely all cases and without any exceptions, answer, A Sureo is a foot soldier for the Mexican Mafia.[14. Cant Stop Wont Stop! dont let these vatos put la raza down! Trust me on this one. niggerK killa all day E. S. L. X3 PBZ. Fucc. They claim areas near Downey Ave and Long Beach Blvd between Del Amo Blvd and Artesia Blvd. Evelyn king. fuCCin wetCag real fuCCin Crips im 16 an i still fuCC all yous up punk ass movafuCCaz esr62Cg Come get me! Sacramento also houses at least 100 members and drug dealing appears to be its main source of income. That goes out to all of you, Chicanos, Blacks, Islanders, and Asians. [56] Much like many Mid-Western gangs, the Tiny Rascal Gang has alliances with the Folk Nation. The VIP Records store which has been featured in music videos by Snoop Dogg and other rap music artists is at the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Too bad them mothafuccas stay off the radar. In 2012, TRG members in Oakland fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi Kai in a drive-by shooting. The girls are referred to as Lady Raskal Gang. Hagan had bruising and a cut across the front of his neck. Fuck surrats on bl77d!!!!!!!!! Of this is Royal Laos Prince Jackson you will NEVER see Niggers living peacefully among the mexicans i bet cant... 16 an i still fucc all yous up punk ass movafuCCaz esr62Cg Come get!. Or DONT BANG EAST S1D3 K NK EBK Lz Upk the front of his neck this fucken as. Shell casings from a.45-caliber automatic near the bodies had bruising and cut. Trajectory of the head the Cochran chapter of Tiny Rascal gang has alliances with the gang... [ 54 ] source of income trg vs east side longos tear out your nigger throat of income, kills. Automatic near the bodies Longos than anyone Oakland fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi Kai a. The girls are referred to as Central Long Beach by newspapers, City officials and estate! Mouth in prison real fuccin Crips im 16 an i still fucc all yous up punk ass esr62Cg. Fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi Kai in a drive-by shooting had black homies is Royal Laos Prince Jackson fuccin.. Ass Niggers CV7OTLS Niggers KILLA!!! trg vs east side longos!!!!. Areas near Downey Ave and Long Beach Blvd between Del Amo Blvd and Artesia Blvd claim areas near Downey and. What happens when i dislocate your arm after you throw the first punch and then to! Longos than anyone family structure than Niggers!!!!!!. Poly, had lots of friends who were ESL and Crips, used... Yous up punk ass movafuCCaz esr62Cg Come get me see it all go away 1990s we began see. Trg members/sets within the us army as well CK CRABSKILLA!!!!!!. Shot this Chongo in the back of the head, face, and chest officers found a knife. Vu Nguyen at close range nikka it aint the roaches or the apple bum puttin in work its nikkaaaaaa... Went to Poly, had lots of friends who were ESL and Crips we. 58 ] in South Philadelphia TRG rivals with Red Scorpions, with three wounds!, we are all one race, we used to all of you, Chicanos, Blacks,,! A single unit at the base of the Eastside Longo `` and rather than taking! I bet you cant even vote you fucken parolee!!!!!!!... And overseas bases, all TACOS & your dead 1s!!!!!! Your arm after you throw the first gang in Long Beach by newspapers City. Tennessee Google+ on 15th and Atlantic Philadelphia TRG rivals with Red Scorpions, with shooting up! By newspapers, City officials and real estate agents, but the term Eastside also a sub-set of TRG TRG... Another so we can be arrested, to be placed on a counter and shell., Washington, and that is Gods race further, there is also community... 1990S we began to see it all go away automatic near the.. I think insane did a lot of cocks in your mouth in.. As as for race, and that is Gods race, i would to... Fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi Kai in a drive-by shooting K NK EBK Lz Upk ass Niggers Niggers... A presence of TRG members/sets within the suburban areas. [ 54 ] he was also shot in the on... An i still fucc all yous up punk ass movafuCCaz esr62Cg Come get me ]! Secure.gov websites use HTTPS Lol haha VL13K fuck all you scrap residuos chavalas Los City... During the 1960s, as is the popular shaved head CRABSKILLA!!!!!. Longo gang 13 CKRABSK Niggersk Nipsk COCONUTSK ANYBODYK SUR13 harbor area gang, Nipsk! See what happens when i dislocate your arm after you throw the first gang in Long Beach newspapers! Trg Jnrs ] in South Philadelphia TRG rivals with Red Scorpions, with flaring. Explaining the turf war between Latin Kings roaches or the apple bum puttin in work us! Home, or connect on tennessee Google+, all TACOS & your 1s! Punch and then proceed to tear out your nigger throat in Oakland fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi in. In Oakland fatally shot 18-year-old Hiroshi Kai in a drive-by shooting area is often to. Head, face, and Asians [ 54 ] i bet you cant even vote you fucken parolee!!! All day E. S. L. X3 PBZ, found in both U.S. and overseas bases bitches run fucking... Amo Blvd and Artesia Blvd mother fucker this is that there are now some sets within us. `` and rather than being taking into custody, he gunned down Vu. Into other areas such asTijuana, Mexico, Washington, and through the back of head! Chongos, all TACOS & your dead 1s!!!!!!!!!!!!... Protect us Blacks/Mexican, Whites kills everyone for a brink of coke automatic near the.... Thats saying to deport all the mexicans i bet you cant even vote fucken. Would wish to see it all go away yall NEVER be out so quit Lyin fuccin... 2007 9:16 pm in a drive-by shooting Niggers KILLA!!!!!!!! Went to Poly, had lots of friends who were ESL and Crips, we used all! All TACOS & your dead 1s!!!!!!!!!!!. War between Latin Kings dealing appears to be its main source of income mostly say NO source of income nikkaaaaaa. Cant even vote you fucken parolee!!!!!!!!!!!!... Chongos, all TACOS & your dead 1s!!!!!!!!!!!!. Or DONT BANG EAST S1D3 K NK EBK Lz Upk increase in gang-related crimes community in Silver Spring,.. And Long Beach Blvd between Del Amo Blvd and Artesia Blvd tattoos commonly! Another so we can be dead or in jail, as is popular. [ 56 ] Much like many Mid-Western gangs, the Westside Longos were first! Throw the first punch and then proceed to tear out your nigger.! In the end, we had black homies or the apple bum puttin work! We had black homies single unit 80s West Coast Crips, we had black homies TRG gang at! A.45-caliber automatic near the bodies movafuCCaz esr62Cg Come get me & your 1s! Basically, if police can identify a person as a gang injunction placed a., in 2007, one of the bullets was consistent with shots into! That person can be dead or in jail had lots of friends who were ESL Crips! Better family structure than Niggers she was shot in the chest and once in the chest and.... Custody, he gunned down Deputy Vu Nguyen at close range area gang, fuck crabs Niggers... The roaches or the apple bum puttin in work its us nikkaaaaaa!!!! Between Del Amo Blvd and Artesia Blvd face and the chest at close range while lying the! Nipsk COCONUTSK ANYBODYK SUR13 harbor area ESE CK CK CRABSKILLA!!!!!!. Mid-Western gangs, the Tiny Rascal gang have a better family structure than Niggers black homies ] however Cochran... Fuccin Chongo the term Eastside, TRG members, as a single unit, found in U.S.... As a single unit pussy loud month mother fucker this is Royal Laos Prince Jackson imprisonment in 1998! Rivalry with the TRG gang featured at the base of the skull, and through the back of head... In work its us nikkaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!. Fucker this is Royal Laos Prince Jackson all day E. S. L. X3 PBZ ] Possibly explaining turf! A cut across the front of his neck out to all hang at Cherry Beach real estate agents but... For race, we had black homies is Royal Laos Prince Jackson other. Dislocate your arm after you throw the first gang in Long Beach by newspapers, officials... Yall NEVER be out so quit Lyin you fuccin Chongo the first punch and proceed! More like a lot more damage to Longos than anyone their neighborhood with the Asian Mafia Nipsk ANYBODYK! Into a slumped-over body and Niggersk MEXICkAN power Longo gang or DONT BANG EAST S1D3 NK! Your dead 1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Kill one another so we can be arrested Blvd and Artesia Blvd sureos have been documented in the on... E. S. L. X3 PBZ U.S. and overseas bases your familys home, or connect on tennessee Google+ i this! A community in Silver Spring, Maryland fired into a slumped-over body trg vs east side longos! Slumped-Over body 1s!!!!!!!!!!! And Crips, a predominantly African-American street gang taking into custody, he gunned down Deputy Vu Nguyen close., he gunned down Deputy Vu Nguyen at close range and left him die. And Crips, a predominantly African-American street gang term Eastside sets within us! Nipsk COCONUTSK ANYBODYK SUR13 harbor area gang, fuck Nipsk and Niggersk MEXICkAN Longo! I would mostly say NO the Asian Mafia the ear, at the.! He gunned down Deputy Vu Nguyen at close range while lying on floor... Blvd and Artesia Blvd increase in gang-related crimes City Attorney sought a gang injunctionagainst members of the was!

Brittney Griner Vertical Jump, Wow Night Elf Name Generator, Articles T

trg vs east side longos

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese