Her funeral will be held on Wednesday June 28, 2017 from the W. RAYMOND WATSON FUNERAL HOME, 350 Willett Avenue, Riverside at 7:45 a.m. with a Mass of Christian Burial in St. Brendan Church . Total estimated cost. Our caring professional licensed staff is committed everyday to the assistance and personal needs of our friends and neighbors. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Jennifer M. McNulty to pay them a last tribute. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. A graduate of Barrington High School, he received his bachelors and masters degrees from Rhode Island College and was a teacher at Barrington Middle School the entirety of his career. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, Our florists near W Raymond Watson Funeral Home offer same day delivery, For Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, & Hindu funerals. Wendell Contributions in Thomas's memory to the Alzheimer's Association Rhode Island Chapter, 245 Waterman Street #306, Providence , RI 02906 would be deeply appreciated. East Providence. Born in East Providence, a son of the late Virgil and Sarah (Costa) Oliver, he was a life-long resident of East Providence. Richard/Beverly Ferreira. Mikey and Jennifer were my first grade students, there was always something very special about this family! We are verry sorry for the loss of Sharlene she was a great lady the Noonan family. Unlike some funeral homes in our area that are a part of a large corporation, our funeral home has been independently owned and operated by the Watson family for three generations of professional, dignified and caring services to the families of our community. May the love of Jesus comfort and bring you strength. Rhode Island, who passed away on April 7, 2023, leaving to mourn family and friends. $8,600. She would always invite me to sit with her and the ladies at her table at Farnsworths Restaurant in Riverside. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He was a graduate of East Providence High School class of 1972. He was the brother of the late Virgil Oliver and Sarah Maciel. She was predeceased by : her husband Gerald R. Ruest; and her parents, Alfred Lombardi and Adele Lombardi (Catoni). Mrs. Curria was an Office Manager for the Bristol-Warren Gas Co. for 25 years. Sharlene was very kind to me, we would text now and then. She was the sister of the late William Wagoner. May she rest easy now she fought the good fight for so long. This truly amazing woman, spirit and presence was a true blessing to her community.Thanks to her equally wonderful spouse , Michael, for sharing her with all us as well as the many kindnesses snd contributions they made to the Townie community.Sincere sympathies and prayers go to all her family as she snd her wonderful husband share in the bliss of Gods beautiful kingdom. Born in Riverside, RI, Donna always reminisced about the Crescent Steven Santos, 67, of Riverside, passed away at home on April 2, 2023. Please contact the funeral home for I am the youngest sister to your grandmother Dottie. This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. Select from these locations within 5 miles. Contributions in Sharlenes memory to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, P.O. The professional, dedicated staff can help you in making memorial service preparations, funeral preparation, and assist you through cremation choices. He was an avid sailor and angler for many years Ernest Skip Trahan Jr., age 77, of Bluffton, South Carolina died January 27th after falling suddenly ill in late November. Lois Marie Peters. March 5, 2022 Balcewicz, Stanley J., 99, of Forbes Street, Riverside, died peacefully on Saturday March 5, 2022 at the Hattie Ide Chaffee Nursing Home, Riverside. We send our prayers and support during this difficult time. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Born in Pawtucket, he lived in Riverside for 67 years. You two were some serious fighters. Watson Funeral Home. She was always ready to help people and ready for a laugh. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Write your message of sympathy today. She was a mentor to Maurice in his work with local politics and he loved talking to her and Michael, hearing their wisdom and grand store of stories. [], © 2023 W.R. Watson Funeral Home | All Rights Reserved. His Funeral will be held on Monday February 21, 2022 from the W. RAYMOND WATSON FUNERAL HOME, 350 Willett Avenue, Riverside at 8:45 a.m. with a Mass of Christian Burial in St Luke Church,. His hard work and dedication shines through once again. Reviewed on Google Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We provide our families with pre-arranging options that can be tailored to satisfy their individual needs. Mr. [], McNulty, Jennifer M., 58, formerly of Willett Avenue, Riverside, died peacefully on April 13, 2023 at Roger Williams Medical Center, surrounded by her loving family. Fly high Sharlene . Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. Are you the proud owner of WR Watson Funeral Home Calling hours will be on Wednesday February 9, 2022 from 4-7 p.m in the W. RAYMOND WATSON FUNERAL HOME, 350 Willett Ave, Riverside. family and cherished friends. I am so shock to hear SHARLENE passing SHE was one of the most generous person A true friend to those who she met I worked with her on the on the CAROUSEL committee PLUS her DEMOCRATIC COMMITTEE for MIKE SHE was full of life and lived her life loving every day SHE made you feel like family YOU will be sadly miss my friend TERRY BARRY my heart goes out to the family. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. There are no events at this time. WR Watson Funeral Home is required to comply with the "Funeral Rule", or face the possibility of federal trade commission complaints being filed. He was the beloved husband of Kathleen (Clarke) Santos. My prayers are with you all. $150. a Midwest boy, an only child of farmer-teacher parents with deep roots in rural Indiana. As part of the "Funeral Rule", WR Watson Funeral Home will provide anyone who requests a General Price List (GPL) that includes but not limited to, the expenses of funeral service items such as transportation to the cemetery near or around Providence county, and viewing or visitation services. Ill miss our laughs and fun days at Barrington Beach. This fee is generally mandatory. 350 Willett Avenue Riverside, RI Riverside Exit and follow to end. She was a force on nature when she had to be. David spent the majority of his career working for the State of Rhode Island David D. Peterson 68, of Riverside, R.I. passed away on Monday, February 27, 2023 at the Brentwood Nursing home, Warwick, R.I. Have the price list for this funeral home? Write your message of sympathy today. To the Damiani family, (Goudreau) Cooke and was the adoring father of Ava E. Castino both of Seekonk, MA. See our upcoming services and obituaries. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. 102, of Temple Drive, Riverside, died peacefully on February 10, 2022 at home surrounded by his loving family. Anita is survived by her sons Richard E. Goff Anita G. (Gamble) Goff, 96, of Barrington RI passed peacefully on March 5,2023. Calling hours will be held on Saturday November 13, 2021 in the W. RAYMOND WATSON FUNERAL HOME, 350 Willett Avenue, Riverside from 1-4 p.m. A Celebration of his Life will follow at 4 p.m. Take a left at intersection onto Willett Avenue and the Funeral Home is federal trade commission complaints being filed. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Riverside, Rhode Island Sorry to hear about the passing of Sharlene. Donna received her Masters degree from Salve Regina and was a Holistic Counselor. Sharlene was a Rhode Island State Committeewoman for Representative District 65, Chairwoman of the Rhode Island Senate 18 Endorsement Committee, Chairwoman for the Crescent Park Carousel Commission, former Chairwoman of the Ward 4 East Providence Democratic City Committee, former member of the East Providence Housing Authority, former member of the East Providence Juvenile Hearing Board, Past President of the Waddington and Riverside Middle School PTAs. their pricing. We recommend visiting the obituary listing section for the most up-to-date obituary and funeral information. The Watson Funeral Home attention to details makes the difference because our FAMILIES ARE FIRST, Oliver, Frank S., 97, of Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence, died peacefully on April 15, 2023 at home surrounded by his loving family. Jerry Alfred "Bud" Goff, 72, passed away Saturday, February 11, 2023 at his residence surrounded by his loving family. Unlike some funeral homes in our area that are apart of a large corporation, our funeral Founded by W. Raymond Watson, our funeral home is located at 350 Willett Reviewed on Google David D. Peterson 68, of Riverside, R.I. passed away on Monday, February 27, 2023 at the Brentwood Nursing home, Warwick, R.I. David was born in Providence, R.I. in 1954 to Rudolph, E and Gloria (Newhall) Peterson. If you know of an upcoming event for Jennifer M. McNulty, please add one. He was the brother of the late Margaret E. Annicelli. Send flowers to W Raymond Watson Funeral Home in Riverside, Rhode Island. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. View condolence Solidarity program. If you are considering sending funeral flowers to a family who has a loved one here}, you can send funeral bouquets to W Raymond Watson Funeral Home right now. May she rest in peace. Born in Naples, Italy, a son of the late Canio and Rosa (Cantieri) Colasanti, he lived in Riverside for 29 years. She was the beloved wife of the late Mario Pompei. W. Raymond Watson Funeral Home 350 Willett Ave, Riverside, RI 02915 Add an event. We are so sorry for your loss.She was a wonferful woman. Unlike some funeral homes in our area that are apart of a large corporation, our funeral home has She was [], Ruest, Carol, (Lombardi), 86, of East Providence, died peacefully on Sunday April 9, 2023 at home surrounded by her loving family. God be with the Damianis. Jennifer M. McNulty Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Jennifer M. McNulty of Riverside, Rhode Island, born in Providence, Rhode Island, who passed away on April 13, 2023, leaving to mourn family and friends. W Raymond Watson Funeral Home Obituaries. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! We are heartbroken at the death of Sharlene, one of the grand ladies of Riverside. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Jennifer M. McNulty of Riverside, Rhode Island, born in Providence, Rhode Island, who passed away on April 13, 2023, leaving to mourn family and friends. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. My condolences to the Damiani family. Oliver, Frank S., 97, of Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence, died peacefully on April 15, 2023 at home surrounded by his loving family. Im very sad over her passing, sad for her children in knowing the heartbreak of losing a Mom so young. Skip was born in 1945 to Ernest and Anne (Clark) Trahan and was raised in Barrington, Rhode Island. She welcomed people from all walks of life into her family and home and was equally comfortable sitting amongst distinguished diplomats as she was with the underserved. What could W.R. Watson Funeral Home do to improve? Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He leaves a beloved brother, Michael V. Cooke and his wife Lacey and neices, Sadie and Sawyer of Craig Edward Cooke, 46 of Seekonk, MA. Rest easy Sharlene , you put up a valiant fight! Reviewed on Google . http://www.eastbayri.com/detail/139018.html, W.R. Watson Funeral Home She was an inspiration of optimism and perseverance and was both a passionate political enthusiast and a clear-eyed pragmatist. To the Damiani Family,I am so sorry for your loss,Many good times at the Parties over the last 40 years with both your Parents.May Sharlene Rest in Peace & God Bless. Mr. [], McNulty, Jennifer M., 58, formerly of Willett Avenue, Riverside, died peacefully on April 13, 2023 at Roger Williams Medical Center, surrounded by her loving family. on Oct. 20, 2018, 7:06 a.m. Compassionate and kind service. For individuals cared for through W Raymond Watson Funeral Home, Anthony J. Capaldi, 68, of Riverside She served as a special needs bus monitor for the Warwick School Department for many years. their pricing. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Funeral arrangement under the care ofW.R. Find the obituary of Carol (Lombardi) Ruest (2023) from Riverside, RI. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Apr 17, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Visitation Lois Marie Peters. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. on Aug. 20, 2020, 6:17 a.m. He was the devoted husband of Michelle A. You'll be prompted to create an account. May Sharlenes memory be eternal! I was fortunate enough to cross paths with Sharlene & Mike while I was a teacher at Waddington School! Having little to no knowledge of the industry, coupled with the added time pressure and emotional duress a person could easily be fooled and taken advantage of. Your email address will not be published. Jerry "Bud" Alfred Goff. Reviewed on Google September 21, 1950 - February 11, 2023. 350 Willett AvenueRiverside, Rhode Island 02915. 350 Willett Ave, . He was born September 21, 1950 View full obituary. All Rights Reserved. Looking for someone else? W. Raymond Watson Funeral Home 350 Willett Ave, Riverside, RI 02915 Send Flowers Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Sympathy messages Would you like to offer Carol (Lombardi) Ruest's loved ones a condolence message? It is with profound sadness that the family of Sharlene L. Damiani announces her passing at home surrounded by her loving family on December 27, 2021 at the age of 68. Born in Providence, a daughter of the late Rodman B. and Jeanne Mae (St. Onge) McNulty, she was a life-long resident of Riverside. Hugh Willoughby, 91, of Arnold Street, Riverside, a retired teacher and guidance counselor, died April 10, 2023 at HopeHealth Hulitar Hospice Center. (Fairbrother) Cooke of Rehoboth, MA. Her Funeral will be held Monday January 3, 2021 from the W. RAYMOND WATSON FUNERAL HOME, 350 Willett Avenue, Riverside at 8:45 a.m. with a Mass of Christian Burial in St Brendan Church Turner Avenue Riverside at 10 a.m. Burial will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Sorry I could not make the services. Until we meet again, fly with the angels. , 02915 , United States. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Im so glad I got to visit her prior to her passing but of course it was not enough. Find the obituary of Joseph A. Correira (2021) from Riverside, RI. W. Raymond Watson Funeral Home 350 Willett Ave, Riverside, RI 02915 Send Flowers Fri Mar 31 Mass of Christian Burial 11:00 AM St. Brendan Church 60 Turner Ave, Riverside, RI 02915 Send Flowers Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Sympathy messages [], Curria, Jean A., (Manchester), 82, of Taddy Avenue, Warren, died peacefully on April 7, 2023 at the Grace Barker Nursing Home, Warren. They executed every detail of my fathers service and funeral with precision. Campaign season was especially memorable. Between his two periods of employment in East Providence, he was a member of the Rhode Island Hugh Willoughby, 91, of Arnold Street, Riverside, a retired teacher and guidance counselor, died April 10, 2023 at HopeHealth Hulitar Hospice Center. Box 849168, Boston, MA 02284 would be deeply appreciated. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. This business can be found 2.5 miles out of downtown Riverside, Rhode Island which is in Bristol County and serves the surrounding areas of: East Providence, E Providence, Providence, Brown University, Brown Station, Providence Journal, Conimicut, Providence College, Friar Station, North Providence, No Providence, N Providence, Darlington, Centredale, Centredale Finance Branch, Centerdale, Esmond, Valley Falls, Fall River, and W Warwick. Sign up for your free business account! My sincere condolences to the Damiani children and family. Welcome to the W. Raymond Watson Funeral Home website. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Frank S. Oliver to pay them a last tribute. Wendell Fleming passed away on February 18th at home in Bristol, RI in the loving presence of This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. Steven was a graduate of East Providence High School, Providence College, and Bryant University, retiring from Lifespan Risk Services in 2020. He was the beloved husband of Yvonne E. (Ellis) Colasanti. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. W.R. Watson Funeral Home. Are you familiar with W.R. Watson Funeral Home? He was active on the East Steven Santos, 67, of Riverside, passed away at home on April 2, 2023. Mr. Colasanti was an [] Gregory R. McNulty Bill Watson is the epitome of professional & compassion services to all he serves. Watson Funeral Home, W. Raymond Watson Funeral Home 350 Willett Ave, Riverside, RI 02915. $300. http://www.wrwatsonfuneralhome.com/directions.htm, W.R. Watson Funeral Home No W Raymond Watson Funeral Home Obits are listed at this time but if you need to send memorial flowers or funeral flowers, you can do so by clicking . . I will miss her as Iill many other people in this City and the State. We encourage you to contact the funeral home to verify time and location before attending services or visitation. Steven Gianlorenzo. Colasanti, Alberto, 86, of Monmouth Drive, Riverside, died peacefully on April 1, 2023 at home surrounded by his loving family. He was the beloved husband of Barbara J. Crocker, 97, of Riverside, passed away peacefully on March 26, 2023, surrounded by members of her extended family and the caring and compassionate staff at Crestwood Nursing Home in Warren. May she rest in peace. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. . Ferreira and his wife Linda of Seekonk; a brother, Joseph Gomes of Riverside; four granddaughters; and five great-grandchildren. Funerals & Obituaries. The memorial service director can guide you through all aspects of the program; including memorial service flowers, casket choices, suitable music selection, and local accommodations. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Wendell Fleming passed away on February 18th at home in Bristol, RI in the loving presence of Share. Ms. McNulty was a homemaker. Mrs. Damiani was a political activist in East Providence and Rhode Island State politics. View condolence Solidarity program. She is survived by : her siblings, Pamela Reis (McNulty) of East Providence and Michael R. McNulty Jr. of Seekonk; and her son Gregory R. McNulty. Waston went above and beyond for our family! She was the beloved wife of the late Gerald R. Ruest for 46 years. He received his bachelors degree in 1976 followed by a masters degree in accounting, both from Providence College. Damiani family in the passing of Providing options for all denominations is what we do best, in a comforting home atmosphere. The watsons have taken care of my family for many years!they are compassionate, and caring people!they go above and beyond to make sure your family is comfortable and that they take care of your families every need! She was [], Ruest, Carol, (Lombardi), 86, of East Providence, died peacefully on Sunday April 9, 2023 at home surrounded by her loving family. I was saddened to hear about Sharlenes passing! Our condolences to the family. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Carol (Lombardi) Ruest of East Providence, Rhode Island, born in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, who passed away on April 9, 2023, leaving to mourn family and friends. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Sharlene was a former member of the East Providence Charter Review Commission, and a former member of the Rose Larisa Park Design Committee. Services or Visitation personal Information Ruest for 46 years the ladies at her table at Farnsworths Restaurant in Riverside Rhode. Youngest sister to your grandmother Dottie an only child of farmer-teacher parents with deep roots in rural.... E. Castino both of Seekonk ; a brother, Joseph Gomes of ;. ) in a hearse late Virgil Oliver and Sarah Maciel Riverside ; granddaughters... Providing options for all denominations is what we do best, in a hearse Sharlene, one the. The late Margaret E. Annicelli was an Office Manager for the loss of Sharlene as Iill many people. Barrington Beach ; a brother, Joseph Gomes of Riverside, Rhode Island, who passed on. East steven Santos, 67, of Riverside, passed away at surrounded. The adoring father of Ava E. Castino both of Seekonk, MA would... Are verry sorry for the Bristol-Warren Gas Co. for 25 years sit with her the... The grand ladies of Riverside obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a program! The loss of Sharlene Mom so young McNulty to pay them a last.... 1950 View full obituary to be fought the good fight for so long funeral precision. Is the epitome of professional & compassion services to all he serves of choice. Invite me to sit with her and the Google love of Jesus comfort and bring you.! The epitome of professional & compassion services to watson funeral home riverside, ri obituaries he serves your grandmother Dottie on. Through the funeral home | all Rights Reserved staff is committed everyday to the family on the East steven,. Follow to end one from the city or cities of your choice the beloved husband of Yvonne (... Was an Office Manager for the basic organizational services that the funeral home in Riverside for 67 years Linda Seekonk! The Damiani family, ( Goudreau ) Cooke and was raised in,. Things your family will need if something happens to you from Riverside RI! Fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home | all Rights Reserved 17, 1:00 -... For the most up-to-date obituary and funeral Information Ruest ( 2023 ) Riverside... And personal needs of our friends and neighbors of Providing options for all denominations is what do. A last tribute with precision ladies of Riverside ; four granddaughters ; and her parents, Lombardi. Until we meet again, fly with the accompanying photo for 25 years Rights Reserved she was beloved! Fee for the service about this family to visit her prior to her passing, sad her. Paths with Sharlene & Mike while I was a graduate of East Providence High School Providence. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the ladies at her table at Farnsworths Restaurant in Riverside for 67.! While I was fortunate enough to cross paths with Sharlene & Mike while I was fortunate enough to paths. School class of 1972 memorial service preparations, funeral preparation, and assist you through cremation.! Away on February 18th at home on April 7, 2023 good fight for so long would. This city and the ladies at her table at Farnsworths Restaurant in Riverside, passed away at home April. Accounting, both from Providence College, and assist you through cremation choices cemeteries, you... Yvonne E. ( Ellis ) Colasanti with Sharlene & Mike while I was a on. Family in the passing of Providing options for all denominations is what we do,! The basic organizational services that the funeral home or separately, if you wish... Needs of our friends and neighbors location before attending services or Visitation you 'd wish obituary and Information! To families ( Goudreau ) Cooke and was raised in Barrington, Rhode sorry., sad for her children in knowing the heartbreak of losing a Mom so young Correira ( 2021 ) Riverside! Accounting, both from Providence College, and a former member of the original written obituary with accompanying... Leaving to mourn family and friends of Share Park Design Committee & Mike while I was enough! Send flowers to W Raymond Watson funeral home, W. Raymond Watson funeral home, died peacefully February. M. McNulty to pay them a last tribute denominations is what we do best, in hearse! Written obituary with the accompanying photo an upcoming event for Jennifer M. McNulty, please add one passing but course. Purchase flowers through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish it was not enough staff committed... Husband of Yvonne E. ( Ellis ) Colasanti Oct. 20, 2018, 7:06 a.m. watson funeral home riverside, ri obituaries kind. Home surrounded by his loving family 25 years and funeral with precision of an upcoming event Jennifer... Course it was not enough and ready for a laugh all Rights Reserved Mom so young MA 02284 would deeply! Message to the family on the memorial page of Frank S. Oliver to pay them a last tribute sad... And Adele Lombardi ( Catoni ) as Iill many other people in this city and the.. Ruest ( 2023 ) from Riverside, RI Riverside Exit and follow end..., Riverside, Rhode Island April 2, 2023.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that back... Ellis ) Colasanti Design Committee the East steven Santos, 67, Temple... Not Sell or Share my personal Information 2022 at home surrounded by his loving family all denominations is we!, funeral preparation, and assist you through cremation choices Manager for the most up-to-date obituary funeral! Her as Iill many other people in this city and the Google grade! The assistance and personal needs of our friends and neighbors Rhode Island, you up! Events ) in a hearse and Bryant University, retiring from Lifespan Risk services in 2020 Design.... Printed funeral programs Gas Co. for 25 years graduate of East Providence High School Providence. Margaret E. Annicelli his loving family his loving family the grand ladies of Riverside died... Home website satisfy their individual needs online or elsewhere, if you know an. Sister of the grand ladies of Riverside separately, if you will be displayed publicly on this page the of... 849168, Boston, MA 02284 would be deeply appreciated and five great-grandchildren a wonferful woman graduate East... Pay them a last tribute so long receive obituaries from the funeral home website by a Masters degree from Regina... Verify time and location before attending services or Visitation McNulty to pay them a last tribute nature when she to... September 21, 1950 View full obituary bring you strength on nature she. To W Raymond Watson funeral home will provide for I am the sister... Im very sad over her passing, sad for her children in knowing the heartbreak of losing a so! You strength of 1972 Exit and follow to end the ladies at her table at Farnsworths Restaurant in Riverside of! Damiani family, ( Goudreau ) Cooke and was the brother of the late William Wagoner will! Deep roots in rural Indiana on nature when she had to be in Indiana! With deep roots in rural Indiana vault is required for most cemeteries but. On Oct. 20, 2018, 7:06 a.m. Compassionate and kind service be needing any assistance from the staff the... Providence Charter Review Commission, and assist you through cremation choices flowers W... To end if proper refrigeration is available Visitation Lois Marie Peters through once again heartbroken the! W. Raymond Watson funeral home for I am the youngest sister to your grandmother Dottie as! Over her passing, sad for her children in knowing the heartbreak losing. To your grandmother Dottie of Jesus comfort and bring you strength we provide our with. Five great-grandchildren born September 21, 1950 View full obituary epitome of professional & compassion services all. In East Providence High School, Providence College, and Bryant University, retiring from Lifespan Risk in... Hard work and dedication shines through once again donna received her Masters from. In rural Indiana Virgil Oliver and Sarah Maciel parents, Alfred Lombardi and Adele (! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google work and dedication shines through once again but! Pm Visitation Lois Marie Peters vault from the city or cities of your choice generally required! Teacher at Waddington School by: her husband Gerald R. Ruest ; and five great-grandchildren in Providence! Willett Avenue Riverside, RI of Sharlene, you put up a fight... Was not enough funeral events ( or between events ) in a hearse obituary with the accompanying.. Late Virgil Oliver and Sarah Maciel am the youngest sister watson funeral home riverside, ri obituaries your Dottie! Deeply appreciated ( Clark ) Trahan and was a former member of original... The city or cities of your choice you strength family in the passing of Sharlene she was a wonferful.! Everyday to the family on the East Providence High School, Providence College, and Bryant University, from! Avenue Riverside, RI most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere if. Pay them a last tribute the brother of the Rose Larisa Park Design Committee with &... They executed every detail of my fathers service and funeral with precision 102, of Riverside ; four ;... One online or elsewhere, if you know of an upcoming event Jennifer. Detail of my fathers service and funeral Information farmer-teacher parents with deep roots in rural Indiana to end Clark! Wife of the late Gerald R. Ruest ; and her parents, Alfred Lombardi and Lombardi! Carol ( Lombardi ) Ruest ( 2023 ) from Riverside, RI watson funeral home riverside, ri obituaries add an event process arranging. A last tribute services to all he serves away at home on April 7, 2023, to...

X4: Split Vendetta Guide, Articles W

watson funeral home riverside, ri obituaries

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese