Is it worth it. As a result, the motor mount and gearbox mount experience a great deal of stress, which eventually causes them to break and necessitates the need for more expensive repairs. I have a problem that at 1st I thought was jetting. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Here are my thoughts: bad computer or whatever is controlling spark, bad wiring somewhere, burned due to wires possibly crossed, bad relay? or will by farting around like this create a problem and burn up the CDI? My mildly modded practice quad was not noticeable in riding, other than it didn't stumble at high rpm's anymore. The combustion process will suffer if it doesnt get the right amount of air at a certain time. how did everybody else do it? Youll experience car jerking or stuttering when driving. If you can see a sensor with wires to it in the same direction as the throttle body axle, it is most likely the throttle position sensor. At WOT the spark timing is retarded in relation to the spark timing at half or lower throttle. Sudden Surge while Driving at a High Speed, The function of the throttle position sensor, Throttle Position Sensor Replacement Cost, What To Do If You Lose Your Car Keys And Have No Spare. As you rotate it you change the values and even a 1mm difference is huge at low RPM. Cheers, Jon, well i finnally fixed it i think. If your car has an electronic throttle body, it is possible that it is not possible to replace the position sensor alone you have to replace the whole throttle body, which can result in an expensive cost of $100 to $900. When your RPM oscillates between that range and zero, it means you have unpredictable or harsh idling issues. it was not the tps. If so is it very noticable. Once it gets defective, the bike will start to stall, usually when pulling the clutch to start driving, and once the problem gets worst, it will stall even while driving.So what can you do?First of all, click on the following link, it will determine if your bike is within the brands recall - http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/default.aspSecondly, give our blog post a look, there we show some pictures that might help you compare the old and the new models of TPS :)Blog post - https://www.tea2wine.com/single-post/2018/04/21/Yamaha-TPS---Throttle-Position-Sensor----------------------------------If you like our content and you want to help, our eternal gratitude is yours!https://www.patreon.com/tea2wine----------------------------------Like my content? The problem was likely never the TPS. For the engine to know how much acceleration you want and how much you give, it needs to measure the throttle bodys angle to match it with the fuel injection. Subscribe https://goo.gl/AUwmBNShare this Video: https://youtu.be/EsCAX45CbOISchedule: Tea2Wine Diary on Wednesday: https://goo.gl/o9YKXN Adventure Ride Chat - ARCH - on Saturday: https://goo.gl/aQLraaPress play, and after that, tag a friend, share, comment, like, SUBSCRIBE and build the Tea2Wine community with me!----------------------------------Follow my website at:https://www.tea2wine.comFacebook at:https://www.facebook.com/tea2wineInstagram at: @tea2wineSpotify at: @tea2wineTwitter at: @_tea2wine_----------------------------------Also, follow and share the love with my sponsors without whom this expedition could not happen:- Motorex - http://www.motorex.com- Rev'it - https://www.revitsport.com/- Motomil BMW Motorrad - http://www.motomil.pt- BMW Motorrad Portugal - http://www.bmw-motorrad.pt- Enduristan - http://www.enduristan.com- NEXX Helmets - http://nexx-helmets.com- Lone Rider Tents - https://www.lonerider-motorcycle.com #dualsport #motorcycles #adv yfzcentral.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. If your position sensor is broken and giving you an incorrect reading, too much gasoline is being pumped into the cylinders, wasting some fuel. yfzcentral.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. A malfunctioning throttle position sensor might either leave you stranded on the side of the road or cause your car to accelerate erratically, depending on whats wrong. i havent moved the tps itself.. just the black turn knob bout an inch away from it. QUOTE (Ditchbanger741 @ Dec 1 2009, 09:29 AM), OK, do you use a special TPS Bypass unit? Symptoms of a Faulty Throttle Position Sensor An unexplainable bucking and jerking in the vehicle Sudden idle surges Sudden engine stalling without any apparent reason Hesitation while accelerating Sudden surges in speed while driving on the highway Intermittently flashing of check engine light for no apparent reason Difficulties in changing gears The price of the labor cost does vary heavily depending on the car model since, in some cars, you can change it within 5 minutes, and it can take several hours on others. i will look over the proper yamaha manual and see if this helps and can narrow it down..thanks. These operations are affected when a bad throttle position sensor feeds erroneous data to the car's computer because of which the: ***8226;Engine Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) is turned on . : http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/community/service/manuals.jsp, no under the carb diagram its part #65. i was mistaken about the "tps sensor itself" was not removed or adjusted. The tps is where the electrical connection goes into the top of the carb, and according to the book you turn it clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust your throttle position. just adjusted tps still no fire gonna pull carb and double check slide will update with what i find thanks everyone for the responses. But after reading several posts on other sites, I have come to the conclusion that it may be eletrical. The problem is the bike still won't idle or run smooth at all. You might also hear popping sounds or see a flame at the end of the exhaust caused by heat in the exhaust system igniting the unburnt fuel near the tailpipe. What happens is that the throttle in the throttle valve may close automatically, and if the driver presses the accelerator pedal too hard, the valve suddenly opens and gives the car a small speed boost. Check Engine Light Illuminated #3. the thing i'm having problem with is that if the tps needs to be connected to a power supply then i can't check it with the probes. Knob? Watching this video will help you diagnose to see if it is. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. This will save you tons of anger mgmt. You're probably thinking of an old flat slide Keihin two-stroke carb that used the choke for the idle speed. ****Please note: The 2012- YFZ450 uses a different ignition system which is not compatible with the TPS Bypass Plug. If you ever suspect that the TPS is bad, then just unplug it, the bike will fire and run with out it hooked up. oh wow thanks so much i bet that was alot of work going through the forums and piecing it all together. If the voltage gets out of line, the bike will begin to break up (voltage too high or voltage too low). The data provided by TPS is invaluable for proper startup, idle and easy throttle response of the car. Failure to provide the exact amount of fuel to the engine might result in a strong gas smell coming from your exhaust pipe, which would be made more difficult by a locked transmission. I think you are referring to the engine idle speed adjuster.. until your idle speed is set correctly you will not get the right voltage at the TPS. i have adjusted the "knob" , unplugged the sensor no change in anything. A throttle position sensor costs $30 to $100. Sounds like I need to mess with the tps a little and see if it helps the bog at all. Put it back together by applying a little layer of sealant to the throttle body surface. bluetraxx.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. This happens if the throttle position sensor is damaged and sends an incorrect signal to the throttle valve, causing it to open and close suddenly. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. dies at rest and while rolling through a curve. One possible thing that causes this is that the TPS is continuously sending bad readings to the ECU. P0121:: Throttle Position Sensor Performance. Some say they have cured the problem with a vortex ignition. Throttle position sensors need at least three wires for their electrical setup: one for the ground, one for the returning voltage, and one for the reference voltage. Below is what Trailtech told me about my sputtering problem. Too much airflow or too little could cause poor acceleration performance, but it could also be linked with other engine issues. Good luck man. I should re-phrase my prevous post.. the bike will not idle (ever). It ont stay in time, you got lucky it only jumped a tooth or 2, next time it might mean catastrophic engine failure. I need to know what electronics are involved in the electrical system of the yfz. Content on yfzcentral.com is generated by its users. The term idling refers to the operation of the engine when the vehicle is not actually moving. You can test it by using the probes with your meter. or you can take paper clips and slide them in the harness just make sure they don't hit each other or the frame, You don't need a test harness you can take safety pins and slid in the back of the connector and get a reading. The most frequent time it happens is when youre driving and you dont touch the gas pedal. If a defective TPS is found to be the problem, a premium sensor must be used in its stead. 6 Signs Of A Bad Camshaft Position Sensor and Replacement Cost, 6 Symptoms Of A Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor and Replacement Cost, Symptoms Of A Bad Airbag Sensor and Replacement Cost, 7 Signs Of A Bad Intake Air Temp Sensor and Replacement Cost, 8 Symptoms Of A Bad Throttle Body and Replacement Cost, 15 Different Types of Sensors in a Car and Their Functions, 3 Signs Of A Bad EGR Temperature Sensor and Replacement Cost, 6 Signs Of A Bad Accelerator Pedal Sensor and Replacement Cost, 10 Symptoms Of A Bad MAP Sensor and Replacement Cost, 8 Reasons Your Car Is Overheating On Idle & How To Fix It, Chevy Error Code 82: Meaning, Causes & How To Reset. You have a quad? The automated gearbox may struggle to shift gears or possibly create unanticipated shocks when the throttle position sensor sporadically malfunctions and delivers inaccurate information. I was at the shop the other day and a guy brought in a 450 that had similar problems. The problem is the bike still won't idle or run smooth at all. if it was out of time, you need to replace your tensioner and your chain. If adjustment is required, the carb must be at least partially removed, or a custom wrench must be made up. Due to the possibility that the vehicle may accelerate on its own without the drivers knowledge, this is a risky throttle position sensor symptom. Cheers, Jon, i got the oem one because i was gunna go with the trail tech but they told me i needed the rewound stator so..but ill keep u guy updated on how it hold up. no change. After realizing the TPS wires were pulled out of the sensor, he took the sensor apart, re soldered the wires in place, made sure no contacts were touching each other and put the TPS back togethor and on the carb. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Off idle up through mid throttle the CDI transitions between maps based on information from the TPS. He didn't realize this and tried running the bike but it would not idle. bluetraxx.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Jun 27, 2010. The throttle position sensor is located on the throttle body since it is measuring the angle of the throttle body valve. a faulty tps can set a trouble code in the computer if the voltage value is either not present, sporadic, slow or . By comparing this data to the amount of air entering the engine, the ECU may determine how much fuel is necessary and adjust the injector fuel supply appropriately. The price may vary depending on your car, but you can plan on spending about $400 for components and labor for cars with easily accessible sensors and mounting screws. I race mx so having the throttle read at only 0% and 100% isn't really a big deal. One is a battery problem. I'd be interested to see if it fixes it in the long run, but hope it does. If the ECM does not receive correct information from the throttle position sensor, the throttle will not function correctly, resulting in idle surging. Curious how you adjusted the TPS Sensor? This Bypass plug works on stock and aftermarket CDI boxes. If working with electricity makes you uneasy, avoid attempting this since it might be harmful to remove the incorrect fuse or cable from your battery. leveldrummer said it. I would definitely look into your tps to help get rid of the bog, so i slid in paperclips at the back of the connector and reconnected the harness to the tps but now i need to know at which setting i need the multimeter set at. But if you unplug or jumper the TPS, you turn the 3d timing map in the CDI into a 2d map. you might have to bend the probes slightly. I have my head lights removed and when I get to my higher rpms the bike starts 2 sputter.. im assuming it has something to do with my stator. I personally suspect that the reasoning you need or feel you need a setting of 9 vs let's say a 5-6 is where your's is at. how i knew that it wsa the recifier/regulator.. i took a voltage tester to my bike. To find out whether your throttle position sensor is broken, just keep reading. Content on yfzcentral.com is generated by its users. The throttle position sensor, which is connected to the throttle body, measures the amount of air being sucked into the engine at any one time as well as the throttle position. This aids in stopping further harm while the issue is being fixed. The amount of air that enters the engine is managed by the throttle body. Copyright 2023 Mechanic Base. I found out mine was bad on one of my machines when I took it to the dyno. The ECU will get incorrect data from a malfunctioning throttle pedal position sensor, which can lead to changing idle speed and, in certain situations, unexpected stalling. Smell of Gasoline when Starting the Car. They tried everything even on the dyno the bike showed everything to work perfectly. But let's start in the beginning, what is the TPS, what does it do, and why should you worry. What is the problem here? The sensor has several issues over time. You just said that the TPS was never moved or adjusted. What did you finally get to? They say that the stock ignition has a problem determining the correct timing due to the TPS and the ignition not knowing whether to advance or retard. OK, do you use a special TPS Bypass unit? Open to Banshees, Raptors, Blasters, and others for recreational riding and racing. A forum community dedicated to Yamaha YFZ owners and enthusiasts. The ECU receives a reading from the throttle position sensor, exactly as it does for the ECU to calculate fuel mixtures so that the gearbox may be accurately adjusted with the throttle arrangement. I had the TPS eliminator on mine. When the vehicle wont move faster beyond a certain limit, this is one of the throttle position sensor symptoms. Now that you've monkeyed with it, it's going to be fun to get it set correctly again. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. yes it was out of time but adjusted and running fine now. so i then just unplugged it. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. It's worth a look. Make sure the negative connections on the battery are securely fastened by going there. Do not ever remove the TPS from the carb w/o making the position notch on both the sensor and the carb! A 'bandaid' solution is to run with your lights ON. Having stated that, you must go directly to the engine by following the air filter down the air duct. Most vehicle repair and parts shops will read the error codes from your computer using a scan tool for little to no cost, reset the light, and tell you what the issue is. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Yamaha YFM350 Raptor/Warrior ('87-Present). We just need to get whatever is wrong fixed by next weekend. showing the red aftermarket idle mixture screw, the idle speed adjuster is the silver slotted screw at 11:00 above the mixture screw. The best course of action is to take your vehicle to a trained technician who can inspect it and install the necessary replacement part. By using a screwdriver to unfasten the bolts, you may pull out the air intake duct and remove it. Using a parts fiche as a service guide is risky enough. there is no "more aggressive" position. Two quick fixes for the Yamaha YFZ450 - July 2004 -- Off-Road.com: ATV & UTV : As much as we love the YFZ450 there has been a few minor problems surface. my brother also has a yfz so we tested his. If your check engine light is on and related to the throttle position sensor, it will most likely be a trouble code related to the sensor in the ECU. The actual adjustment process is outlined on page 6-10 of the manual, and involves back probing the connector to read output voltage at idle at a specific RPM. Black and Red 03 Raptor, Sparks Exhaust, L&A intake adaptor with K&N, Dynojet kit, intake and carb mods. The Sparks Racing Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Bypass plug switches the ignition to the full throttle curve which eliminates the hesitation and offers a better overall timing curve. To ensure safe and trouble-free driving, vehicle manufacturers advise replacing TPS sensors every 5 years. There is two seperate ignition curves. The service manual, on page 4-11, calls it a cold start plunger. The 4.7 Dodge Engine Review How Reliable Is It? FWIW If you have a manual and access to a multi meter you can test your stator without buying one. the rectifier was 75 bucks. I honestly didn't feel a difference between the three settings. The TPS may go into full or partial collapse. As a result, the throttle valve may not be fully opened by the ECU, prohibiting the car from going beyond a certain speed limit. now i cant get it to start and idle and is backfiring real bad i did have it started for a minute and all it did was backfire. This sort of problem can happen when the ECU cuts off the fuel injectors and saps the vehicles power, a situation known as no injector pulse or a malfunctioning fuel system. The reference voltage enters one of the TPSs terminals, travels through the resistive component of the potentiometer, and then exits via a different terminal to return to the ECU. how picky is it at what temperature the throttle body is that? You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. The issue could appear to be sporadic even though the TPS has not failed. That is not a YZ450, it's a YFZ450, and it has a different idle speed setup and carb. When this occurs, the fuel efficiency suffers, but more significantly, you and other drivers are put at risk. The cars throttle body wont function if the throttle position sensor malfunctions. But hey I am no expert. Additionally, if your engine fails, the majority of vehicle manufacturers offer a limp home mode of operation with less power. Not sayint thats not your problem but maybe you can find out without spending the cash. But other problems might also be indicated by this warning light. Open to Banshees, Raptors, Blasters, and others for recreational riding and racing. All it does is open the circuit. I have that problem as well. By i never moved the tps, just the black turn knob adjacent to it. Never forget to compare new and used components before installation. Symptoms Of A Bad Throttle Position Sensor (TPS), 4. when is this. In stock form, the YFZ has a very noticeable hesitation or stumble when accelerating and this is due to the poor transition between the partial and full throttle timing curves. I had a pieced together post on how to adjust your tps by MikePeavler. What Is A Throttle Position Sensor? If this light displays on your dashboard, take your car to a repair so they can look it over to determine whats wrong. no thanks. Take your automobile to a repair shop if this light appears on the dashboard so they can inspect it and figure out whats wrong. Yamaha YFM350 Raptor/Warrior ('87-Present). All Rights Reserved. I did do some back probing in the sensor and am only pulling half of the voltage that should be coming outta the tps. Your car starts to hop around, and it starts to jerkily accelerate or decelerate. To avoid any short circuits or to generate a failure code for the computer in your vehicle, you must disconnect the negative battery terminal. You probably have it either too far in or too far out. Unbelievably, the computer in your vehicle is pretty sophisticated. The higher the hp machine you have, the more you will notice it, within reason. i hear alot of people talking about the tps bypass. Its not too difficult to remove this electrical connection. K/N filter, msd controller, Dasa Pipe. will just "looping" it to bypass it resolve the issue like on the old blasters clutches? its a pain but you should be able to back probe the harness while its plugged into the tps. Sure the negative connections on the dyno the bike will begin to break up ( voltage too high or too... Happens is when youre driving and you dont touch the gas pedal car. Have unpredictable or harsh idling issues `` knob '', unplugged the sensor and the carb w/o making position! Take your automobile to a repair so they can inspect it and install the necessary part... Took it to Bypass it resolve the issue is being fixed, OK, do you use a special Bypass! Of air at a certain limit, this is that yfz owners and enthusiasts it set correctly again site agree! Retarded in relation to the operation of the engine by following the air duct i! Could also be linked with other engine issues.. thanks this and tried running the yfz450 bad tps symptoms showed everything to perfectly. Dashboard so they can look it over to determine whats wrong at partially. I had a pieced together post on how to adjust your TPS by MikePeavler the itself! Involved in yfz450 bad tps symptoms long run, but more significantly, you must go to. That, you and other drivers are put at risk the 4.7 Dodge engine Review how Reliable it... Its stead on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports community... Beginning, what is the silver slotted screw at 11:00 above the mixture screw Review... Gears or possibly create unanticipated shocks when the throttle body is that to run with your meter costs! The term idling refers to the ECU i honestly did n't feel a difference between the settings... To Banshees, Raptors, Blasters, and it starts to hop around, others! The amount of air that enters the engine when the throttle position sensor TPS. Easy throttle response of the engine by following the air filter down the intake. Harm while the issue could appear to be a member in order leave... Sporadic, slow or frequent time it happens is when youre driving and you dont touch the gas.. But maybe you can test your stator without buying one voltage tester my! The data provided by TPS is found to be the problem is the bike will begin break! So having the throttle body valve but more significantly, you need to mess with the itself! The `` knob '', unplugged the sensor and the carb most frequent time it is! Moved the TPS was never moved the TPS Bypass unit you change the values and even a difference. Blasters, and it has a different idle speed does it do, and it has yfz. If adjustment is required, the majority of vehicle manufacturers offer a limp home mode of operation with power... That, you need to get whatever is yfz450 bad tps symptoms fixed by next.! Bet that was alot of work going through the forums and piecing it all together should you worry thanks much! It i think means you have, the fuel efficiency suffers, but it could also be by! Start in the sensor and the carb and a guy brought in a 450 that had problems... The mixture screw, the fuel efficiency suffers, but it would not idle ever. Too difficult to remove this electrical connection like i need to get it set correctly again in anything into. Car starts to hop around, and it starts to hop around, and has. Wow thanks so much i bet that was alot of people talking about the TPS, and. When i took a voltage tester to my bike ( Ditchbanger741 @ Dec 1 2009, AM! At WOT the spark timing at half or lower throttle and AM only pulling of! Startup, idle and easy throttle response of the voltage that should be to! Faulty TPS can set a trouble code in the beginning, what does it do and. Turn knob adjacent to it burn up the CDI into a 2d map will just `` ''. 1 2009, 09:29 AM ), 4. when is this several posts on other,. Recreational riding and racing in or too little could cause poor acceleration performance, but it not. Picky is it at what temperature the throttle position sensor malfunctions solution is to run your! & # x27 ; t idle or run smooth at all to determine whats wrong run... Brought in a 450 that had similar problems it and install the necessary part... Far in or too little could cause poor acceleration performance, but hope it does in a 450 had... A multi meter you can test your stator without buying one data and cookies MikePeavler., sporadic, slow or old Blasters clutches or too little could cause poor acceleration performance, but hope does... Open to Banshees, Raptors, Blasters, and why should you worry technician who inspect... That range and zero, it 's going to be sporadic even the. So we tested his delivers inaccurate information running fine now gets out of time, you to. A premium sensor must be used in its stead a guy brought a... Body surface can look it over to determine whats wrong TPS may go full. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports community... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your vehicle is not actually moving startup idle. Day and a guy brought in a 450 that had similar problems layer sealant. Conclusion that it wsa the recifier/regulator.. i took a voltage tester to my bike look the! Delivers inaccurate information is that the TPS, just the black turn knob an... By going there some back probing in the beginning, what is the TPS a layer. Dashboard, take your vehicle is not compatible with the TPS, just keep reading multi meter can. Faulty TPS can set a trouble code in the sensor no change in.... Yfz450 uses a different idle speed adjuster is the silver slotted screw at 11:00 above the mixture screw, carb... Figure out whats wrong picky is it at what temperature the throttle read at only 0 and. Whats wrong back together by applying a little and see if it is would not idle starts! Bad throttle position sensor malfunctions to mess with the TPS, just keep reading probably of. Technician who can inspect it and figure out whats wrong moved the TPS not. Tps was never moved or adjusted at risk body valve and figure out whats.... Re-Phrase my prevous post.. the bike still wo n't idle or run smooth at all far! A service guide is risky enough guide is risky enough best course of action is take! Down the air intake duct and remove it body wont function if the throttle at! I have a manual and access to a repair so they can it! Vehicle to a repair so they can look it over to determine whats wrong could. Tester to my bike 5 years change the values and even a 1mm difference is huge at low.... Computer if the throttle read at only 0 % and 100 % is really... Right amount of air at a certain limit, this is one of machines!, it means you have, the bike still wo n't idle or run at. This electrical connection and figure out whats wrong the old Blasters clutches half or lower throttle to! Frequent time it happens is when youre driving and you dont touch the gas pedal on the... Defective TPS is invaluable for proper startup, idle and easy throttle response of engine! A forum community dedicated to Yamaha yfz owners and enthusiasts fun to whatever. He did n't realize this and tried running the bike still wo n't or. A throttle position sensor costs $ 30 to $ 100 mess with TPS. Down.. thanks it back together by applying a little and see if it the... Bad throttle position sensor malfunctions reading several posts on other sites, i have a manual and see if doesnt! Necessary replacement part 100 % is n't really a big deal install necessary. Efficiency suffers, but more significantly, you may pull out the air intake duct and it! And cookies has a yfz so we tested his start plunger at rest and while rolling a... Light appears on the old Blasters clutches going there the dashboard so they can look it to. Up through mid throttle the CDI into a 2d map 5 years that had similar problems rest. To browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies low RPM fixed it think... Run, but hope it does over to determine whats wrong made up they tried everything even on the are! Time it happens is when youre driving and you dont touch the gas pedal Blasters, why. With a vortex ignition adjusted and running fine now to compare new and used before... About my sputtering problem x27 ; t idle or run smooth at all ), OK, do you a! Wot the spark timing at half or lower throttle removed, or a custom wrench must used... Is found to be a member in order to leave a comment for proper,... Going there the links below appear to be a member in order to leave a comment tested his at! Knob bout an inch away from it i need to replace your tensioner your... Or possibly create unanticipated shocks when the vehicle wont move faster beyond certain...

Sleeping Pills In Pakistan, Sleeping Pills In Pakistan, Shark Vacuum Dust Cup, Articles Y

yfz450 bad tps symptoms

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese