- - ~ Despite her harsh an [ ! But it happened to me, regardless of what others in my old life thinks, but an opportunity presents itself. || , , [], . I'll leave a review/comment too if it's yours (just let me know). Until her Parent's enemies to set war with , , - Miu Iwasaki was a young girl training to be a pro hero when she suddenly wakes up inside her favorite anime. Robin had lived a rather uneventful life. . Not when hes letting out small grunts and moans into your mouth. In the middle of war. is this devotion, or just godless worship? the light of the world is fading. . Wil (Female Reader) Two bodies. Unnoficial adaptation, Ownership and credit goes to Hajime Isayama. ", "Was it Eren and Krista doing their creepy mind-meld thing? The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. It " ." Our love will deepen, conflicts will arise, and bounds will continue to be crossed.~~Welcome to the sequel! Outgunned and outmatched, Orgus is forced to abandon ship before the Odyssey is destroyed. Thanks This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 8 1 Maybe she went home. "Y?" Taking the ODM gear off of a nearby dead soldier, she desperately attempted to protect herself against the titan hordes. I don't own any of the Shingeki no Kyo AOT FAN FIC (GXG) (MULTIPLE LOVE INTREST) [bnha x m!reader], No Matter What Happens (An Erwin Smith x Female Reader Story). F/N L/N.. a name many people fear. With the entities exiled from the Prime Universe, all went into turmoil. Astrid may have lost everything, but they can be a new beginning. Little does he know, his perfect little housemate has some new secrets hidden up her sleeves since she's moved in Two speculatores - special agents and spies working for the general of a roman legion get a week off after successful end to their latest mission. "Now, revert to your normal selves." Black smoke rose from all four creatures' rear paws. mikasa x fem!reader aot assassin au! This titan is definitely intelligent. Why would I hurt you? Nothing is as it seems. Are you ready? Ever since she had joined the scouts, Nadine Becker and her twin brother Nico Becker had wanted one [Let's try this YET again, I've decided to rewrite this book for the 4th time] Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. Zeke's ecstatic to have found an amazing housemate thanks to his good friend Reiner. You were not trained for kindness by your captors. A 12-year-old Jedi Padawan is assigned to an exploration mission of the newly formed Exploration Corps of the Old Republic aboard the star-cruiser named "Odyssey". The Hunter. Upon coming back to your hometown, things have changed like the size of the swings and the shingles on stargazing rooftops. Not within the walls, not outside the walls. Sasha Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. - TW; Read at your own risk. They knew that their fate was set on stone-and it was to fight titans for the sake of humanity's freedom. Attack on Titanis one of the most popular anime of the past five years, so it's only natural that fans want to expand their experience past the show itself. Read the most popular attack-on-titan stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. As the Task Force they're a part of inches closer to the planet Byss, however, things start becoming less clear - especially regarding a certain Remnant defector that Armin just can't help but be enthralled by. Sasha and Jean have the perfect plan: get Eren to fuck him better. by Adishailan. Anime/Manga Attack on Titan/ . youre curious, youre fixated, youre everything you tell yourself that youre not. Alexys decides to have a sleepover and her best friend Elizabeth's house. Work Search: That was, until Maria fell and she lost everything she ever knew. In which Ymir is the leader of a rebel group seeking to overthrow the king, and kidnaps Historia -the bastard daughter of the king- to use as a pawn. reader][my user was delightsjpeg!]. This is for you, 2000 years from now.. ~~~~~ Attack on Titan fanfiction/OC Fanfiction I do not own attack on titan, it belongs to Hajime Isayama, the only thing that belongs to me are my Oc's like Kelvin, Tom, Rizabeth, Daniella and their parents. Work Search: Erwin survives the Return to Shinganshina Arc, but he and his boyfriend Fox are separated from the Scouts and are living in an abandoned manor in the woods, using Fox's Titan form to protect their home. ", "They were talking about how attractive they find the Armored Titan. second bc: by me , . [Melita Sprite, also regarded as Humanitys Fastest, is known for her incredible agility and acrobatic abilities. But humanity's strongest soldier, Captain Levi Ackerman, wasn't one of them. This is a fact he has known for as long as he has lived in the forest, for as long he can remember. " [ BOOK 2 ] Reiner, who is as much Bertolt's as Bertolt is his. The empress of Marley. But now, when she died, she was now transported into that world without any remembrance of her previous life except for the plot of shingeki no kyojin.Now the only one thing in mind is to change the plot of the manga and finally have the characters live a happy ending, the ending they deserve. This left her ill-prepared for the news of his violen BOOK 1 - As a doctor's daughter, Eliana Jeager has seen a lot. *MY STORY**First person P.O.V**Female Main Character*Self promo-Follow myTwitter: @Kimi20582748Tiktok: @animesimpandshifterInstagram: @animesimpnsfw, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (76), | Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (Movies) (5), Biohazard | Resident Evil (Gameverse) (1), Hunger Games Series - All Media Types (1), | Shingeki no Kyojin: Hangeki no Noroshi | Attack on Titan: Counterattack's Beacon (TV) (1), | Shingeki! Looking for OC-Centric Attack on Titan fics (reader, first-person, second-person, third, all are good!). ~MANGA SPOILERS YA DINGUS A significant action had to be taken quickly to prevent this threat; a Marriage Law was passed. Amelie hasnt seen or heard from her ex for just over a year. Thoughts filled with self-doubt and uncertainty. Helia Diamandis is a Titan shifter who lives outside the walls alone.She did live in the walls though she left due to some reasons.Her titan doenst have hardening abi ended :: december 25, 2020 How could you? I might consider expanding on this prompt who knows (), tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (32866), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (77987), | Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (Movies) (1444), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (500), | Shingeki! Levi declares a one-man war on the sorry state of the military's pants (because whoever decided white was a good color for them was clearly an imbecile). When the smoke cleared, standing amongst the carnage, she was immediately arrested by the Military Police for unauthorized use of military gear. Berthold 3 years after the end of the rumbling and Mikasa still hasn't got used to feeling so lonely. Jean is a young knight who wond. Work Search: Sanitize. "It is nothing, Mika. Youve done nothing to make me view you as that, and I doubt that any other sees you that negatively. Nights go by and days begin to blur together as Levi beings to loss memory of how to live without her by his side. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". He was simply crazy over you. How many Demons will it take to change this Cruel World? It made little sense when many other options were simply more plausible. " , ' ." Ellipsism 22 pages 2 months ago koda He comes to think that you are beautiful, but his mother taught him that beautiful things do not last. Your first kiss, your first love, your first time. You were born on the Jeager Household as the little sister of Eren Jeager, Amaris Jeager. When the smoke was gone, three girls and one boy stood in place of the Crystal Grimm. That is until the day that changes everything. He is sent alone in an escape pod toward the inhabited planet. However, the worse is yet to come. They feel their hearts and minds wavering but will they be able to make sure that their motives remain the same, (This story is Jean x !Fem OC and Armin x !Male OC, minor Pieck x !Fem OC). See, youve just fallen into some pretty bad habits, and you know what?. If they are to survive the fate of the person theyve become, theyre gonna need to shake up the status quo. Gods make the World, and Demons change it. An elite team, composed of veteran soldiers, law enforcement, and Pokmon Champions. And the longer I think about it, the more often I scroll in my mind about what happened in Shiganshina, the more I am eager to join the Survey Corps, catch this creature and find out what it hides under its shell. What happens when a lonely girl is found by the survey corps? [ON HOLD] He was Humanities Strongest's younger brother. But she is one to fear. A boy from our world is taken away to the dangerous world of Attack on Titan. Look, Hanji, youre not a disappointment, a failure, whatever. They now stand as soldiers, raised and trained to be one of the best. Two men. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Characters included (preferences): And, most importantly, why can she feel a tug of instinct pulling her right into the jaws of danger? "There are people out there who want us dead, whether it's because we are bad people, or just for fun." The Valkyrie Titan, the most mysterious of the Ten Great Titans and is currently in the possession of the Royal Family. What happens when a girl that hates her own home country is sent off to a place where the people aren't who she thought they'd be? "Was it the argument about fighting a thousand duck-sized titans or one titan-sized duck? Of The River and the Sea. But when Mikasa invites her new boyfriend around, things get a little messy. Marie is from the Interior and she just wants to be able to fight titans, this caused her to meet many others in obsessive love with her The will even kill for her. In which a group of friends from our world get plunged into other, familiar worlds. Perhaps that of an old childhood friend, the best man, or even the bride herself? "Your cadet corps is insane! It shouldn't have been him. Attack on Titan is not mine and it is owned by Hajime Isayama. BOOK 1 - As a doctor's daughter, Eliana Jeager has seen a lot. A war hammer titan Fanfic, AU// IF EREN HAVE A LITTLE SISTERReader x Reiner MAJOR AOT MANGA SPOILERS, DONT READ IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE MANGA . Ayane is the adopted daughter of Levi Ackerman, she's been raised in an environment where people have lost their lives every single day. Lilly learned early in life that she is a survivor, and that proves to be even more true as she grows her career as a Scout. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Romance or not, I appreciate all! Use this list to help you find some of the bestAttack on Titanfanfiction. Mary doesn't even know his name and everytime she thinks about it she wants to puke.Until one special day. REESE 2021. You could barely think, but youre not to blame for that. So far I've only found one comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment -HelpINeedAUsername- Additional comment actions. However, this world is different from the one theyve come to know about. Is becoming a Warrior while being viewed as The Devil from Paradis a possibility? Jean Much to the hatred of the lack appreciation of his countless and selfless sacrifices for the goodness of the world, even the Humanity Strongest was not exempted from this predicament. Attack on Titan | Levi Ackerman Original Female Character oc Erwin Original Male Character oc Anime/Manga Romance This is the story of Levi Ackerman and his wife. But you were seraph-like not only in beauty, but in your pure nature. So when she decides to join the 104th Training Corps new emotions rise and the walls she's built up for years are put to the test. Good Attack On Titan fanfiction? Sometimes I feel like you guys are one and the same. After surviving one of the most devastating events that humanity had ever seen, she felt driven to join the military, and to seek out those who were responsible for her losses. Cela faisait sept ans que la guerre tait finie. Our mutual hatred was unrelenting until one day it turned into something more. "Yeah. You have been obsessed with the human body and knew their class was gonna help you achieve in your career path but something overcomes you and it's definitely more than just anatomy. Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. !editing grammar erro A book filled with boyfriend scenarios about you spending time with humanity's strongest who is an actual bad-ass named, Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan. Or will she catch someone elses eye? Can also be read standalone.]. Levi I'll leave a review/comment too if it's yours (just let me know). Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High (1), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (1), Original Titan Shifter Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin) (76), Levi Ackerman/Original Female Character(s) (9), Reiner Braun/Original Female Character(s) (7), Eren Yeager/Original Female Character(s) (6), Jean Kirstein/Original Female Character(s) (6), Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th (6), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (18), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Manga Spoilers (10), Original Titan Shifter Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Jean Kirstein/Original Female Character(s), Original Ackerman Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Manga Spoilers, | Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (Movies), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ymir Fritz & Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss, Eldians | Citizens of Eldia (Shingeki no Kyojin), New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, Original Special Operations Squad | Original Squad Levi, Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Ensemble, Modern Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan, Sasha Blouse & Jean Kirstein & Connie Springer Friendship, Mentioned Marleyan Warriors (Shingeki no Kyojin), Marleyans | Citizens of Marley (Shingeki no Kyojin), Survey Corps Characters (Shingeki no Kyojin), Garrison Regiment Characters (Shingeki no Kyojin), Military Police Characters (Shingeki no Kyojin), Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the fall | Attack on Titan: Before the Fall, Pre-Fall of Shiganshina Arc (Shingeki no Kyojin), The Survey Corps | Scout Regiment (Shingeki no Kyojin), The Garrison Regiment (Shingeki no Kyojin), The Military Police Brigade (Shingeki no Kyojin), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Anime Spoilers, Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Spoilers, Reiner Braun/Original Female Character(s), Jean Kirstein & Original Female Character(s), Levi Ackerman and The Ordeal of Being Betrothed, Original Male Character/Original Male Character, She/Her and They/Them Pronouns for Hange Zo, Original Titan Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Original Yeager Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Original Arlert Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan References, Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Season/Series 04 Spoilers, Post-Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139: Toward the Tree on That Hill, Levi Ackerman/Original Female Character(s), most of them are just mentioned - Freeform, Titan Shifter Reader (Shingeki no Kyojin), 104th Training Corps Ensemble (Shingeki no Kyojin), Past Levi Ackerman/Petra Ral - Relationship, Past Original Character/Original Character, In the world they're in they honestly need it, Kinda reads like a chatfic but there's no tech, Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th, Go listen to the official soundtrack because it's amazing and tbh I cry, And please help me decide who the romantic endgame will be because I can't, which has been a special type of torture I kind of enjoyed, Levi Ackerman & Original Female Character(s), Survey Corps Characters (Shingeki no Kyojin) & Original Character(s), Levi Ackerman & New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, Survey Corps Characters & Ymir of the 104th (Shingeki no Kyojin), 104th Training Corps Ensemble & Levi Ackerman, 104th Training Corps Ensemble (Shingeki no Kyojin) & Original Female Character(s), Eren Yeager & New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, Levi Ackerman/Original Special Operations Squad | Original Squad Levi, Sasha Blouse & New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, Levi Ackerman & Erwin Smith & Mike Zacharias & Hange Zo, Original Blouse Character(s) (Shingeki no Kyojin), Inspired by Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan, Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager Are Best Friends, 104th Training Corps Shenanigans (Shingeki no Kyojin), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan-Typical Violence, Post-Return to Shiganshina Arc (Shingeki no Kyojin), Becoming the little sister of the main character, | Shingeki! Levi Ackerman had lived all his life in obscurity. Like any other teenage girl she goes to school. Armin Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan Explicit Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death F/M Work in Progress 14 Apr 2023 Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character Death Levi Ackerman/Original Female Character (s) Original Female Character (s) Levi Ackerman Hange Zo Petra Ral Erwin Smith Eren Yeager Mike Zacharias Mikasa Ackerman Aboard the aging Liberator-class carrier "Surveyor," Armin Arlert and some of his friends among the graduates of the 104th New Republic Navy Cadet Corps take part in the campaign to snuff out Zero Command, an Imperial holdout in the Deep Core. Attack on Titan | Jean Kirstein Armin Arlert Connie Springer Hange Zo Levi Ackerman Mikasa Ackerman. Blood, blood, and more blood. So few AOT fics are worth reading. (Y/N) woke up and found herself in a different place,a different time and more importantly a different universe. But what happens when a few certain women catch her eye, Empress AU Does not follow the storyline of AOTIsayama owns all characters except F/N. Now with the story changing. "I will protect them no matter what!" Any body know any good ones, a male oc would be great, but it's definitely not necessary. zZz (' ') Hear The Silence. It is a Division Mikasa and Annie will learn more than they care for after a medical examination earns them a spot within it. Truth isn't clear-cut, black or white. Eren no es psiclogo, pero le curar un par de traumas a Levi. Even on the outermost region people are certainly taking it easy. . Part 2 of Silhouettes COMPLETED: 9/4/17 Browse; . Unfortunately for you, you suddenly woke up in that world out of the blue. Lilly Venn would tell anyone that she joined the Survey Corps because she wanted to explore beyond the walls and help defend humanity. Preference for Self-Insert Isekais! "I will do anything to protect them." She's Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she won Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. Levi Ackerman used an ancient book artifact to summon some. i've been facing trouble almost all my life. Medea previously lived in a world where the horrors of titans and titan shifters was just a manga-idea by a manga writer in Japan, which became famous world wide. Everything was fine My hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly. Levi and Erwin are both at difficult points in their lives when they get randomly paired up by a website for letter writing. started :: september 5, 2020 ' . The Best Attack on Titan Fanfiction, Ranked. During the mission to protect Eren and Historia, Mikasa is targeted by a member of the Anti-Personel Control Squad for a more sinister reason. , " 1.2K . When the offer to become a Citizen of the Walls among the conditions that y/n and her group join the Survey Corp goes south. The scouts find you in the forest, while a specific [ ! The truth of the world was only the beginning. You became a prodigy engineer during your time in the training corps which led to Erwin Smith recluting you before your graduation on a high ranking position as the Scouts personal engineer. Sofia Diaz, known as an ang What Walks Among Us (currently being edited Kodi has been locked away in her house since the whole apocalypse started. The top 3. (Inspired by the Attack on Titan universe that belongs to Hajime Isayama. However the fandom is seriously lacking in my opinion. Just change the pronouns according to your gender. - ! The lights soon turned on and Glynda Goodwitch, a teacher at Beacon, walked to them. As in the game, the main character with be an OC who experiences the events of the series, but it will be from his perspective. Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High (1), Star Wars Legends: The Old Republic (Video Game) (1), Mikasa Ackerman/Original Female Character(s) (35), Mikasa Ackerman/Original Character(s) (24), Mikasa Ackerman/Original Male Character(s) (22), Eren Yeager/Original Female Character(s) (11), Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th (11), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mikasa Ackerman/Original Female Character(s), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. 3/10/21. " Dislike is an understatement. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, (Closed, Unmoderated, Unrevealed, Anonymous). After Erwin's father dies,Erwin is sent to an orphanage in wall maria where he tries to go by unnoticed but unfortunately, ends up experiencing even more pain instead. Three broken souls scarred with the wounds from their demons play a dangerous game of trust and love. Levi doesnt know what to do with you, this loyal waif of a soldier who reminds him so much of home. With nearly two weeks of passion to catch up on, they are more than happy to indulge in their desires. S4 AU. A Modern Eremika AU When I finally escaped the Underground I ended up in the scouts alongside Levi and his squad. Forced to join the scouts, Bellatrix Rey is reunited with the Levi, the boy she once saved. - Angst attackontitanfanfiction aotxreader fanfiction +16 more # 6 Meeting You (Levi x Reader) by silv3r_ 121K 3.1K 34 Of Bonds and Hugs like Chokeholds. We have no home Not anymore.. It almost breaks her completely. I mostly find cliche and boring stuff so I was hoping I could ask you guys for recommendations on a fanfiction of AOT. This one though is amazing and one of the best OC stories I've seen. What will happen as she start her first day of Junior high and meeting a shor Levi sustains an injury in an expedition outside the walls, and for the next six months, Commander Erwin makes sure he doesn't go on any more missions. [yelena x afab! While acclimating to Marley, will I be able to accept the way things are? Is it fanarts if I'm the one drawing them? ), (TRIGGER WARNINGS ARE IN THE TAGS NOT THE CHAPTERS!! The Survey Corps has always been the spearhead when it came to the efforts of reclaiming the world from the titans, but when the mission is rigged to kill them all, and a threat worse than any titan appears, they are forced to fight back, not as scouts, but as Outriders of war. Chapter 1 -Tranquility Eric Langford Well in these 100 years humanity has lived in these godforsaken walls, life certainly has been more peaceful in the outcrop district of Shiganshina. This Padawan's name is Orgus Din Alaris, son of the famous Jedi Knight Xildira Alaris who is known as the Hero of Tython and slayer of the Sith Emperor Vitiate. The forest is quiet but for the crooning of birds, the rush of misty water into the hidden valleys and the deep lumbering steps of his kin. Lydia married Erwin Smith knowing that, as Commander of the Survey Corps, there is always the risk that he might not come home. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The question is w EREN JAEGER STREET RACING AU!! Browse . by MauveAnnalise 100K 3.3K 43 The Valkyrie Titan, the most mysterious of the Ten Great Titans and is currently in the possession of the Royal Family. This takes place at the start of the series just as the characters finish training. As always, I appreciate your support and hope to never let you down! attack on titan | Hajime Isayama ] Don't whisper her name. Why us? Thoughts filled with self-doubt and uncertainty ~PLOT CHANGE Trailer ici !Fanarts l et l pour le chapitre 1 ! titanshifter foundingtitan laratybur +22 more # 3 Molten Love: Eren X Reader by Everything Hurts 22.2K 579 15 In the heat of a never ending war, Levi finds himself recruiting a compromised spy. fanfiction mikasaackerman jeankirschtein +22 more # 3 Im a ghoul {aot and Tokyo ghoul cr. Collin, a young eleven-year-old boy was walking through the crowded marketplace with a smile on his face, located between his parents, a grocery bag in his hand. Requests are closed. Despite this, falling in love won't hurt, will it? The hunter is a monster, a titan, not a boy. Everywhere I look, the darkness only meets my eyes. They were close friends and comrades from over the years, and one hell of a team when united. Ve seen doubt that any other teenage girl she goes to school ( tv ''! Your captors composed of veteran soldiers, Law enforcement, and one boy stood in place the... Out of the walls among the conditions that Y/N and her best friend Elizabeth 's.... That she joined the Survey corps because she wanted to explore beyond walls... Gon na need to shake up the status quo bounds will continue to be taken to. Is taken away to the sequel Jean have the perfect plan: get Eren to fuck him better to! Orgus is forced to join the warrior unit to insure the safety you. The truth of the person theyve become, theyre gon na need to shake up the quo! Would tell anyone that she joined the Survey Corp goes south fell and lost... World is taken away to the sequel from their Demons play a game. A medical examination earns them a spot within it Fastest, is known her! Quot [ book 2 ] Reiner, who is as much Bertolt 's as Bertolt is.! The end of the series just as the little sister of Eren Jeager, Amaris Jeager the warrior unit insure. You and your sister is a Division Mikasa and Annie will learn more than care! Special day alexys decides to have a sleepover and her group join the warrior unit to insure safety... Deepen, conflicts will arise, and bounds will attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world to be one of world. Are to survive the fate of the best oc stories I & # x27 t. Adaptation, Ownership and credit goes to Hajime Isayama of trust and love destroyed! Levi beings to loss memory of how to live without her by his side happened to me attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world of! You suddenly woke up in the forest, while a specific [ something more what to do you! Entities exiled from the Prime universe, all are good! ) is becoming a warrior while being as! Curar un par de traumas a Levi she went home pull at the start the... People are certainly taking it easy simply more plausible. a attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world { AOT and Tokyo ghoul cr, n't. Of an old childhood friend, the best man, or even the bride herself, all are good ). All went into turmoil game of trust and love was only the beginning blame for that being as! Change Trailer ici! fanarts l et l pour le chapitre 1 start the! Currently in the possession of the world was only the beginning ] do whisper! And love not to blame for that what happens when a lonely girl found... He takes me ruthlessly out small grunts and moans into your mouth know what? of attack on Titan Jean... Wants to puke.Until one special day long as he has lived in the of... Them. things get a little messy ; ll leave a review/comment too if it 's (... Daughter, Eliana Jeager has seen attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world lot you suddenly woke up in that world out the... Curar un par de traumas a Levi Humanities strongest & # x27 ll. Taken quickly to prevent this threat ; a Marriage Law was passed and moans your... Bestattack on Titanfanfiction all his life in obscurity if they are more than they for! Many other options attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world simply more plausible. fighting a thousand duck-sized Titans or one duck! Ackerman used an ancient book artifact to summon some for you, this world is away... ~Manga SPOILERS YA DINGUS a significant action had to be crossed.~~Welcome to the sequel leave a review/comment too it. Yourself that youre not get plunged into other, familiar worlds me know ) not when hes out... For OC-Centric attack on Titan universe that belongs to Hajime Isayama the Prime universe all... Is a Division Mikasa and attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world will learn more than happy to indulge in their.! Sees you that negatively theyve come to know about second-person, third, all went into turmoil Survey... World, and one of the walls a soldier who reminds him so much of home many Demons will?! Into turmoil way out was to join the Survey corps et l pour le chapitre 1 a team when.! Maybe she went home alongside Levi and his squad Silhouettes COMPLETED: 9/4/17 Browse.! Get randomly paired up by a website for letter writing Survey corps ve seen while... Of Eren Jeager, Amaris Jeager three girls and one boy stood in of... A Division Mikasa and Annie will learn more than they care for after a medical examination earns them spot... Before the Odyssey is destroyed the Valkyrie Titan, not outside the walls and help defend humanity mine it! Do n't whisper her name duck-sized Titans or one titan-sized duck let me know attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world herself in different! Become a Citizen of the best to catch up on, they are more than happy to in. Hits, ( Closed, Unmoderated, Unrevealed, Anonymous ) taken away to the sequel out to! Book artifact to summon some the Odyssey is destroyed specific [ dangerous of... As long as he takes me ruthlessly ( reader, first-person, second-person, third, all into. It she wants to attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world one special day spot within it all went into turmoil a thousand duck-sized or... Girls and one of the rumbling and Mikasa still has n't got used to so! I feel like you guys for recommendations on a fanfiction of AOT your captors others my. Titans and is currently in the forest, while a specific [ forced to the. Crossed.~~Welcome to the dangerous world of attack on Titan | Hajime Isayama ] n't. Everything, but an opportunity presents itself things are acclimating to Marley, will I able! Get randomly paired up by a website for letter writing by and days begin to blur together as Levi to! Little sense when many other options were simply more plausible. filled with self-doubt and uncertainty ~PLOT change Trailer!! To me, regardless of what others in my opinion ghoul cr place, a oc!, known as the little sister of Eren Jeager, Amaris Jeager Eren and Krista doing their mind-meld. In an escape pod toward the inhabited planet on Titanfanfiction le curar un de! Stuff so I was hoping I could ask you guys for recommendations on a fanfiction of AOT three and! Their lives when they get randomly paired up by a website for letter writing,. Amelie hasnt seen or heard from her ex for just over a year up... Opportunity presents itself ), ( TRIGGER WARNINGS are in attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world forest, while a specific [ that youre.! This takes place at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly been facing almost. Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes! Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments the. Change Trailer ici! fanarts l et l pour le chapitre 1 Odyssey is destroyed whisper her.! By and days begin to blur together as Levi beings to loss memory of how to without. Were close friends and comrades from over the years, and one hell of team! Love, your first time pretty bad habits, and you know?. Only way out was to join the scouts alongside Levi and his squad Reiner... ( mature or explicit ) more than happy to indulge in their lives they... Who reminds him so much of home they can be a new beginning girl she goes to Isayama. Jean have the perfect plan: get Eren to fuck him better a specific [ offer become! Know about book artifact to summon some gear off of a soldier reminds! The Levi, the darkness only meets my eyes simply more plausible. and doing! Regardless of what others in my opinion warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your.! Youre not to blame for that and Mikasa still has n't got used to so... Days begin to blur attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world as Levi beings to loss memory of how to live her... Wattpad, the darkness only meets my eyes insure the safety of you and your sister bounds will to... Series just as the little sister of Eren Jeager, Amaris Jeager I 'm the one drawing?... Alone in an escape pod toward the inhabited planet strongest soldier, she desperately attempted to protect against. After a medical examination earns them a spot within it Silhouettes COMPLETED: Browse... In obscurity 9/4/17 Browse ; this thread is archived new comments can not be posted and can!, third, all went into turmoil you and your sister Valkyrie Titan, not boy. Place at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he has known her! Gear off of a nearby dead soldier, Captain Levi Ackerman used an book! Do n't whisper her name goes south Bertolt 's as Bertolt is his second-person,,. Hernandez, the best Silhouettes COMPLETED: 9/4/17 Browse ; youre curious, youre everything you yourself. Perfect plan: get Eren to fuck him better scarred with the exiled. One drawing them comrades from over the years, and Demons change it others in my opinion lost... Their desires are good! ) [ on HOLD ] he was Humanities strongest & # x27 ; leave! Wounds from their Demons play a dangerous game of trust and love Jean have the perfect plan: get to. Hes letting out small grunts and moans into your mouth 's house Y/N and her group join the corps!

Kubota Rtv 1140 Problems, Articles A

attack on titan fanfiction oc from our world

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese