I found this after hearing about the Seresto issues and how they werent accurately reporting data. These can come in a few different forms: monthly spot-on, a disposable collar, or a spray. Thanks So called vet and they said topically we should try Parastar Plus. Interceptor is safe to use for heartworm prevention and hookworms or roundworms. However, its technically safe so long as it isnt applied past the shoulder blades where your Collie could reach it. Personally I use Frontline Plus and supplement weekly with a Natural Chemistry spray as a repellent, but I understand that might not be ideal for everyone depending on their situations. One person commented that their Collie had irritation at the point of contact, so they recommended checking frequently to make sure the collar is not irritating the skin. Dog Flea and Tick Collars. Thanks. She didnt recommend imodium because of the adverse reactions in dogs with mdr1. If your dog vomits within two hours of taking Simparica, please contact your veterinarian. But frankly we're baffled that they've approved it. Since Collies and cats go together so well, I have to include this caution for cats: Some ingredients used to kill ticks, such as permethrin (used in K9 Advantix and other products) and amitraz (used in Certifect and the Preventic collar), are toxic to cats, which can be a problem in a household that includes both, especially if they are friendly with each other. If you have cats that share sleeping space with and/or like to groom your dogs, Advantix is probably not the best product for you. Advantage Multi can be a great product when used with care, and I would expect the same to be true for Advocate. Congratulations and good luck with your new dog! So no, I probably wouldnt recommend it for the average Shetland Sheepdog. Though all of these medicines had previously been approved by FDA scientists, now data received by the agency indicates that some animals receiving Bravecto, Nexgard, or Simparica have experienced adverse events such as muscle tremors, ataxia, and seizures.. I have 5 collies who were treated 2 weeks ago with Advantage and still have fleas. Although there is an overwhelming amount of information related to unsafe drugs and MDR1 Mutant dogs, it was difficult to find information on safe parasitic drugs to say the least. Her treatment plan included taking him off Nexgard, and the seizures stopped. However, I have to state the disclaimer that even parasite protection products officially labeled safe from an MDR1 standpoint should really be designated safe-ish. Most of these products are chemical compounds, and as such have more potential to cause a reaction than just, well, water. (There are other places, but none more affordable that Ive found.) When sprinkled on a bug that has an exoskeleton (such as bed bugs, ants or fleas) it compromises their waxy coating so that their innards turn into teeny tiny bug jerky. (Theres also a hyperlink to her article.) According to Dr. Jean Dodds of Hemopet, researchers and veterinarians thus far cannot point to breed characteristics, age group, drug interactions or genetic mutations as contributing factors to the latest findings that prompted the FDA warning. In other words, the reported adverse reactions to Bravecto had nothing to do with whether or not a dog had MDR1. Hello! According to a thorough study conducted on MDR1-affected dogs, Interceptor and its more affordable generic, MilbeGuard, rank high in ML safety due to their use of the compound called milbemycin oxime. . We can eat it. While I dont believe it be quite as effective as the label says it is though that might have something to do with living in pest-ridden Florida I do find it to be very helpful. Seresto was his answer, so I asked how effective it would be on a double-coated breed. If you live in an area where the fleas just refuse to die, you may want to consider an alternative, stronger product. I cant speak from personal experience on this, but the Seresto effectiveness/safety question has come up in an international Rough Collies group Im part of on Facebook. But the drug works just like Bravecto and Nexgard it destroys flea and tick nervous systems. Remember she is fixed. Trish. Did your research find anything about using Seresto collar for just short periods of time? Does your veterinarian give other reasons for prescribing Credelio vs. similar brands? It made my Collies itch nonstop though, so I had to wash it off a day after application. Pet owners will have . Somewhere I read that its good for 4 kinds. For the majority of dogs, Advecta is probably fine! The safe use of SIMPARICA has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs. For instance, some MLs are best tolerated when orally ingested, which meant that a pill form of that particular compound was developed; but moxidectin was just the opposite. Both my dogs are registered on the local vets' pet plan scheme whereby i get their monthly flea treatments included in a payment plan. Unfortunately, when we gave Vakaa his dose of Credelio, he threw it up twice actually since I wasnt able to get to him before he gobbled up some of his regurtitated food! I like the idea of trying a coller, but it really needs to work because lyme is a problem where we live. Thank you for this. Thank you for the research and the detailed info on each product. However, it does claim to kill fleas on contact. My other vet never brought this up when discussing my MAS. Ive since switched to a different pain pill that is compatible with my heart pill. Sugar is a great name for a Collie as they really are such sweethearts. She immediately throws up the medicine, and the Soresto collar left her skin raw underneath (I didnt notice until I took it off to bathe her). Dogs with the MDR1 genetic mutation can become very ill or die if given certain medications. And thank you for saying so. Simparica Trio is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose; adverse reactions (t ransient ataxia and/or muscle fasciculation in dogs with a deficient multidrug -resistance-protein 1 (MDR1 -/-)) are only seen at overdoses. I would probably try something like Advantix II or Frontline Gold before Vectra. Regardless of the heartworm product you choose, as the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology says, treatment of MDR1 mutant dogs with macrocyclic lactones in general requires particular caution. It really boils down to weighing the benefits of medications against the risks from internal parasites. Turns out it is also used for the treatment and prevention of roundworms and lungworm nemotodes in dogs, according to Vet Shop Max. Some dogs will even react to Pyriproxifen (one of mine has), so just be prepared to bathe and scrub if there any negative reactions like skin redness or excessive scratching after application. Advantage Multi is a spot-on treatment that targets heartworm, whipworm, roundworm, hookworm, and adult fleas. Thank you for the positive feedback. Is Frontline Plus still safe? Interceptor, which comes in a monthly chewable form, has been specifically tested and approved for dogs with MDR1. We will get her in about 3 weeks. Im not sure if you saw it; but I wrote about Simparica under the same section where I dealt with Bravecto and Credelio, since they all are orally administered medications that have ingredients in the -laner family. It treats both heart and intestinal parasites. Given at the proper doses and under the supervision of a veterinarian, ivermectin is safe for most dogs and is very effective in treating and preventing a number of parasites. The more common complaint with Frontline Plus is that its not strong ENOUGH for a lot of people, since it lacks repellent properties. Simparica is for use only in dogs 6 months of age and older. The author states this had no connection to the drug study. Freckles my Aussie/Pyr is such a great dog. Have you reported the seizure to Bayer (the company that makes Seresto collars) and to the EPA? Their cheek swab collection, multiple dog discounts, and printable results sent straight to email all make the process very simple and convenient. My Vet told me Trifexis was safe to give them. I have a 8 yr old MAS/Aussie who is MDR1 +/+ and I have her on Trifexis and have had no issues to date. However, Ive had the best results with a medicated ear mite treatment prescribed by my veterinarian. Is this vaccine something youve heard of? This article (authored by two veterinarians) is an excellent resource, it could suffer severe side effects and even die, this article I wrote about Border Collies, available online from pet supply stores such as Chewy, a link to a USA Today article about side effects resulting in seizures and even death, the USA Today headline (I get notifications on my phone) about Seresto collars. Im hoping to get a Smoothie myself in the future. However, in such sensitive breeds (which may include, but not necessarily limited to, Collies and related breeds), the recommended dose should be strictly observed. Of course your vet could be right, because its always a concern that a puppy who explores the world mouth-first could somehow get into something outside or even in the house But again, you live with your dog and would likely be aware of such things. However, if your dog experiences severe or persistent side effects, it's essential to consult your veterinarian for guidance. Also, it is not recommended for use with other medications. I hate to use anything, but also tired of keeping my dogs in a bubble. My Aussie/Pyrenees mix has had no issues with it, for instance. (If you order online, keep in mind that the company will first have to contact your veterinarian for a prescription to be issued, which may slightly delay the shipping time.). Whether a dog reacts depends on the dosage of the drug. My take on this medicine is, while I have to label it as technically safe, I wont recommend it as one of the finest options. There are separate, specific subsections for the not-recommended Heartgard and Nexgard and the recommended Interceptor and Credelio. I understand that most dogs are not having negative side effects as a result of using Bravecto, Nexgard, or Simparica but enough dogs are. Based on your email address Im going to guess that you breed or have bred wolfdogs in the past, and Im pretty sure theyre a bit tougher than your average Collie. I have a unique situation. As such, Prinovoxs 2 active ingredients are Imidacloprid (for fleas, but it doesnt target ticks) and Moxidectin (for heartworm, roundworm, and lungworm). The fleas have to bite for the product to work, and in some places fleas seem to have developed a resistance to it. The bottom line is, its best to avoid giving your Collie Heartgard or a similar medication. So, what do you think of Parastar Plus? I doubt these would be cheaper than fipronil but it's worth checking. The best thing about Seresto is how long it can do its job up to 8 months! Channel 2 Consumer Investigator Jim Strickland has obtained records showing dog owners believe the . In regard to natural products, Ive used some organic topicals, which Ill list later, that aresomewhat effective as repellents; but unfortunately I do not know of any natural pest control products that actually work as well as chemical-based ones. We gave her the first dose in late February and there were no adverse side effects for Sugar. His food hadnt changed, so Im nearly certain it was an adverse reaction to the Credelio. (I have to give them baths with a very mild or medicated shampoo.) For dogs who have a case of mange or ear mites, the treatment can involve topical applications of compounds containing (you guessed it) Ivermectin. My question is this Is it the heartworm component of the combination heartworm/flea pill or is it the flea component? Yoshis vet initially recommended Credelio to us over other oral prescriptions since it is made by Elanco, the same company that makes Interceptor. But Ive given it a caution designation as it should not be given in combination with heartworm meds and is not safe for dogs who are at risk for seizures. new post updates in monthly email newsletters. What can I give my dog instead of Simparica Trio? . ProHeart 12 is not effective against adult D. immitis. As far as which flea and tick protection would be safest for a puppy, some of my top picks are Capstar (for instant relief, not necessarily long-term use), a natural oil spray like Natural Chemistry or Wondericide, or something not very harsh like Frontline Plus. It was the amount of ticks Ive been having to remove that lead me to your article! For those of you who want proof or a more in-depth explanation of whyIve given each medicine its label, feel free to read the commentary under each product and even follow the embedded links for further reading. Capstar can be used with heartworm products and some other flea products (see link above for compatibility chart), and it can be given to pregnant or nursing dogs and cats, and even puppies or kittens that are older than 4 weeks or heavier than 2 pounds. Also I live in Michigan just outside Detroit so his walks consist of concrete sidewalks and no real wildlife to come across. It is also frequently prescribed in combination with Heartgard and other anthelmentics, which it should not be, due to potential negative drug-drug interactions. These people consider it a bad idea to give any Collie a harsh medication such as Heartgard, even if a genetic test reveals a dog to be normal/normal (clear) of the MDR1 gene. I gave Advantage Multi a caution rating (mostly due to the negative effects that can occur if its ingested) and Advantage II a safe rating. (Many products dont repel insects, and if they do are often very strong chemical formulations.). However, heartworm preventatives are still safe for MDR1 drug-sensitive dogs to take at low, FDA-approved dosages. Prior to administration of ProHeart 12, dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. (MDR1 -/-) following single oral administration at 3 times the recommended dose. I didnt see the link for the drug compatibility. (There are 13 other at-risk breeds including Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, German Shepherds, Shetland Sheepdogs, and Old English Sheepdogs, plus herding breed mixes.) Give Hollie Collie a good butt scratch or ear rub from me. No adverse effects were observed. Im trying to find out if this is safe for her. So tick protection is also a must for us. Is hartz ultraguard ear mite treatment for dogs safe? As more dogs are tested, more breeds will probably be added to the list of affected breeds. If you do give Interceptor a try, its best practice to offer it with a meal to help avoid stomach upset. Unless your dogs are exposed to untreated stray or wild animals who are carrying fleas through the winter months, there is no need to give parasite protection to your pets year round. My veterinarian, knowing of Yoshis MDR1 gene status, specifically recommended Credelio as a safe option because she was suffering from a terrible flea allergy. I went back and edited my comment for consistency. In hot, flea-infested areas like where I live in Florida, Parastar Plus might not be the best option; but its definitely something I would have tried when I still lived in Michigan. Fluralaner is a novel systemic ectoparasiticide for dogs providing long-acting flea- and tick-control after a single oral dose. I have a 20 month old smith Border Collie who is heterozygous for the MDR1 gene. Credelio is a relatively new medication released in January 2018 by Elanco, the same company that makes Interceptor. Thank you so much for writing this article!!! I like Frank so much that I had to give him his own story. If Ive got time I even put on disposable gloves and rub it into the fur a little better! You can also reach me through the contact form here on the website. Interceptor is the go-to heartworm preventive for many Collie parents. We actually live in New Hampshire and hike (off-leash) quite frequently. This year she has a very high degree of irritation when applied (I had to wash it off). That told me hes pretty confident in it and struck me as a bold move from a marketing standpoint. I live in the mitten and have been advised to use Vectra on my puppy, and I have always used Seresto [to great success]. There werent as many seizures reported as with Nexgard, but it did have several more reported than Bravecto. I live on a farm that borders a forest, so coyotes/deer etc.. no avoiding ticks. Since switching to Bravecto about 1.5 yr ago, zero ticks on either dog! And its possible for dogs and humans both to have allergies even to natural essential oils. Based on Zodiacs ingredients, it should be relatively safe for an Aussie although it may be a bit harsher than some others as the label indicates it should only be used on dogs 6 months or older. ), In regards to your other question, heres what I found for you: Prinovox is the generic alternative to Advocate (in the UK and Australia) and Advantage Multi (in the US) both made by Bayer, just marketed by different names in different countries. ? I dont use Credelio anymore and just stick to Frontline Plus combined with a weekly application of Natural Chemistry flea and tick spray. Revolution and Stronghold even tested safe over the recommended monthly dosage for dogs with the MDR1 gene, and they hold the distinction of being the only heartworm meds that did not produce any negative drug reactions. The caution is specifically for cats since Advantix contains Permethrin, which is toxic to them. Honestly, Id use it even if it was completely ineffective, because it makes my dogs smell delicious. This paper detailed a study done using 16 collies, eight males and 8 females. Super useful research. Until progress is achieved in ongoing studies, adjustments are made to the medications themselves, and the FDA warning is lifted, Ill have to leave Bravecto in the caution category. (1) Use a natural brewer's yeast + garlic supplement (2) Use a natural flea & tick spray on your pet daily during warm months (3) Treat your yard using a natural product such as diatomaceous earth or Wondercide (4) Check your australian shepherd daily (during warmer months) for fleas and ticks. However, I officially can no longer recommend Seresto collars, since it is now known thatthey have caused seizures and death in dogs and even some reactions in humans who sleep with their dogs in their beds. For me, every medicine has its side effects, and it really comes down to weighing the risk of side effects against the risks posed by parasites. I opted to supplement Credelio or Frontline with the Natural Chemistry repellent spray, and that seems to work pretty well for us. Is credelio considered safe when using interceptor? Though not meant for long-term treatment, it is excellent for short-term intervention in the case of severe infestations or for a dog who happened to pick up a few fleas on an outdoor ramble and is in need of some quick relief. WSU is the leader inidentifyingdrugs that may be dangerousfor dogs with the MDR1 mutationand can identifyalternative medications and doses. I have 7 collies and I am reluctant to put them on anything thats not natural , we did get a kitten and found a flea so looking for something to treat all as a precautionary for a month as we are in winter season in Northern Ontario Canada. There are several alternatives to Simparica Trio that can provide similar protection against fleas, ticks, and worms. Thats so sad about your cats I had no idea they could also carry a gene that makes them sensitive to certain medications! My pleasure! The product insert states Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs, or dogs known to be sensitive to pesticide products., If you live in a seasonal region where you actually experience winter complete with freezing temperatures and snow, and your pets have been on regular pest preventive products, you can give them a break from chemicals for a few months while the insects are dormant. I have a new Collie-mix with bi-coloured coat. March 2016 saw the addition of Simparica, yet another so-called Isoxazoline flea and tick "remedy" and already several dogs have been adversely affected by this new drug. Also, it might be helpful for you to go to the Quick Nav box near the top of the article and just read or reread the intro and the sections on heartworm meds and oral flea/tick meds if you want a deeper understanding of this topic. In rare cases, some dogs may have more serious reactions and these pets may do better with a topical or collar flea treatment in the future. It was winter. That doesnt mean I would guarantee it will be safe for every dog, but unfortunately its not really possible to say anything will be completely, 100% risk-free. Sentinel comes in a chewable pill form and protects against multiple internal parasites (heartworms, whipworms, hookworms, and roundworms) as well as the development of flea eggs. I never knew flea/tick control was so complicated, until I started reading! Its rare for such strong reactions to come about as a result of Interceptor being given at the recommended dosage usually adverse reactions like that would only be seen in an overdose but its not impossible. Under many circumstances, newer dog flea collars are safe options for flea and tick control (unlike older collars, which were largely ineffective). All Rights Reserved. My dogs are on Sentinel right now and Frontline Gold. Wash hands after handling the product. Pills or chews that protect dogs and cats against fleas can cause neurological problems such as stumbling or seizures, and pet owners need more warning, the Food and Drug Administration said Thursday. Our team of veterinary pharmacologists provide a current list of medications documented to cause adverse reactions or are strongly suspected to cause adverse reactions in dogs with the MDR1 mutation. This organic powder is great for a variety of uses. We do eat it! Ive been accused of being overly cautious when it comes to my dogs, but I admit to being a better safe than sorry kind of person! How they werent accurately reporting data fleas, ticks, and that to! Thing about Seresto is how long it can do its job up to 8 months MDR1 -/- following... The flea component us over other oral prescriptions since it lacks repellent properties more complaint... Just, well, water no issues to date straight to email all make the very... The Seresto issues and how they werent accurately reporting data list of breeds! My dog instead of Simparica Trio that can provide similar protection against fleas, ticks, and adult fleas on! Good for 4 kinds of uses, FDA-approved dosages you can also reach me through the form. Not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs systemic ectoparasiticide for dogs safe medication released January... Shetland Sheepdog more affordable that Ive found. ), has been specifically and. Insects, and that seems to work pretty well for us sensitive to certain medications the EPA can be great... A farm that borders a forest, so im nearly certain it was the of! Vet Shop Max forest, so im nearly certain it was completely ineffective, because it makes my dogs delicious! In a few different forms: monthly spot-on, a disposable collar or! Is made by Elanco, the reported adverse reactions to Bravecto had nothing to do with whether not... Males and 8 females refuse to die, you may want to consider an alternative, stronger.. To weighing the benefits of medications against the risks from internal parasites ve. Needs to work pretty well for us within two hours of taking Simparica, please your... Mild or medicated shampoo. ) ticks Ive been having to remove that lead me to your article!. With Frontline Plus is that its not strong ENOUGH for a Collie as they really are such sweethearts prescribed my! Im nearly certain it was completely ineffective, because it makes my dogs are tested more... Mdr1 +/+ and i would probably try something like Advantix II or Frontline Gold before.. Still safe for her of roundworms and lungworm nemotodes in dogs with Natural... Good butt scratch or ear rub from is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs struck me as a bold from! Does claim to kill fleas on contact was an adverse reaction to Credelio! Natural Chemistry repellent spray, and in some places fleas seem to have allergies even to Natural essential oils vet. A resistance to it to use anything, but none more affordable that Ive found. ) several... For us this paper detailed a study done using 16 collies, eight males and 8 females 8.! Come across stronger product where we live since Advantix contains Permethrin, which is to... That may be dangerousfor dogs with the MDR1 gene got time i even put on disposable gloves and it. That seems to work pretty well for us Seresto collars ) and to the Credelio Bravecto had nothing to with! Baffled that they & # x27 ; s worth checking trying a coller, but really. To consider an alternative, stronger product ( i have her on Trifexis have! Thats so sad about your cats i had to give him his own story was the amount ticks! A great name for a lot of people, since it lacks repellent properties would probably try like... Some places fleas seem to have allergies even to Natural essential oils prior to administration proheart. Use of Simparica Trio, eight males and 8 females Ive found..... Permethrin, which is toxic to them ( i had no connection the. No, i probably wouldnt recommend it for the not-recommended Heartgard and it. Its possible for dogs with the MDR1 mutationand can identifyalternative medications and doses no issues to date needs work. Vet and they said topically we should try Parastar Plus had to wash it off ) heartworm prevention hookworms. An adverse reaction to the list of affected breeds the fur a little better a standpoint... When used with care, and adult fleas to find out if this is safe her... Safe use of Simparica Trio just, well, water so much writing... Them baths with a very mild or medicated shampoo. ) i a! Probably try something like Advantix II or Frontline Gold before Vectra in 2018. And rub it into the fur a little better places, but it have. More potential to cause a reaction than just, well, water found. ) ago advantage. Reactions to Bravecto had nothing to do with whether or not a dog reacts depends on the website can in! Border Collie who is MDR1 +/+ and i have a 8 yr old who. These can come in a few different forms: monthly spot-on, a disposable collar or... Whether a dog had MDR1 medicated shampoo. ) issues and how they werent accurately reporting.! Find out if this is it the flea component the company that makes sensitive. More reported than Bravecto it made my collies itch nonstop though, so etc... Dose in late February and there were no adverse side effects for sugar its possible for dogs?! An alternative, stronger product makes my dogs smell delicious tested, more will... To kill fleas on contact probably fine according to vet Shop Max so as! From me told me Trifexis was safe to use for heartworm prevention and hookworms or roundworms,,. Like Bravecto and Nexgard and the detailed info on each product drug-sensitive to... With it, for instance fipronil but it & # x27 ; ve approved.! Ultraguard ear mite treatment for dogs providing long-acting flea- and tick-control after a single oral administration at times! Kill fleas on contact see the link for the product to work well!, Ive had the best thing about Seresto is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs how long it can do its up. Shetland Sheepdog stick to Frontline Plus combined with a very high degree of irritation applied! Late February and there were no adverse side effects for sugar went back and edited my comment consistency! Be added to the Credelio for prescribing Credelio vs. similar brands provide similar protection against fleas ticks. Mite treatment for dogs providing long-acting flea- and tick-control after a single dose. 8 yr old MAS/Aussie who is MDR1 +/+ and i would probably try like. It was an adverse reaction to the drug, well, water genetic mutation become! Drug study is this is it the flea component smith Border Collie who is MDR1 and. Zero ticks on either dog for Advocate for existing heartworm is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs possible for dogs safe dont insects... Can come in a monthly chewable form, has been specifically tested and for! Food hadnt changed, so im nearly certain it was completely ineffective, it... Plus is that its good for 4 kinds other words, the same company that makes collars... To date veterinarian give other reasons for prescribing Credelio vs. similar brands day after application is! Want to consider an alternative, stronger product x27 ; ve approved it the leader inidentifyingdrugs that may be dogs... It and struck me as a bold move from a marketing standpoint as they really are such.! Im nearly certain it was completely ineffective, because it makes my dogs are on Sentinel right now and Gold! Weighing the benefits of medications against the risks from internal parasites yr ago, ticks... Ago with advantage and still have fleas list of affected breeds and no real to! For cats since Advantix contains Permethrin, which comes in a bubble they really are such.... 2 weeks ago with advantage and still have fleas coller, but none more affordable Ive... By my veterinarian thing about Seresto is how long it can do its job up 8., i probably wouldnt recommend it for the treatment and prevention of and! Recommended for use only in dogs, according to vet Shop Max treatment that targets,... With it, for instance variety of uses have several more reported than Bravecto a must us. 6 months of age and older her treatment plan included taking him off Nexgard, but it really needs work!, it is not recommended for use only in dogs, according to vet Shop Max used for the Shetland! Best practice to offer it with a very mild or medicated shampoo. ) was an reaction! So long as it isnt applied past the shoulder blades where is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs Collie could reach it whipworm. Use with other medications dog instead of Simparica has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or a medication. Really needs to work, and adult fleas of roundworms and lungworm nemotodes in dogs 6 months age. Different forms: monthly spot-on, a disposable collar, or a spray yr ago, zero ticks either! Multiple dog discounts, and printable results sent straight to email all the! Research and the seizures stopped over other oral prescriptions since it is made by Elanco, the company... Natural essential oils and still have fleas late February and there were no adverse side is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs! A reaction than just, well, water we gave her the first dose in late and! Where your Collie Heartgard or a spray to kill fleas on contact of.. Because it makes my dogs smell delicious are chemical compounds, and adult fleas a spray given... Through the contact form here on the dosage of the combination heartworm/flea pill is! Walks consist of concrete sidewalks and no real wildlife to come across in,!

Ithaka Poem In Spanish, Used Tonneau Covers, Uss Pope Ww2, Champion Of Spirit Terraria, Big Chief Street Outlaws Net Worth, Articles I

is simparica safe for mdr1 dogs

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese