SKU: gypsy-soap-fems Categories: New Drop, Seed Junky Genetics. 9 weeks is nothing if what i'll be getting is mind altering weed. Grab it if its available! Available at Cookies, The Soap is definitely a strain to check out if you like uplifting sativas. Lineage: Gelato x Sherb x Gelato 41 x Animal Mints bx1Flowering Time: 60+ days. I was absolutely focused and not a nerve was out of place. Seed Junky started in the early 2000's in a small garage in Southern California where JBeezy's passion for growing and breeding cannabis started. An all day toke that will keep you soaring high just from a couple of hits. Appearance At first glance, the colas appear an off-whitish hue, but that is only . You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Gypsy Soap on YouTube? Whether to work on a creative project or tackle mundane chores is up to the user, as many say this strain has the potential to help ignite golden ideas, or make the boring fascinating. The top reported aromas of The Soap strain are mint, cream, and pine. Watch out for the dry eyes ladies and gentlemen, its a bummer. The THC level in this cannabis is anywhere between 25%-30% and 1% CBG, making it suitable for veteran users. It is a cross of Animal Mints and Kush Mints. This shit takes you for a ride!!! Click to show all parents of Gypsy Soap in our dynamic family tree map. The Soap The Minntz brand is a direct collaboration between Berner and Seed Junky Genetics. Usually testing at 25% THC and above, The Soap is a relatively strong cannabis strain. Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! It has a floral taste, it smells pretty much like both of its parents, has that wave of coffee smell with floral notes and a gassy undertone. It left a weird after taste in my mouth that I cant quite explain. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Blockhead Buds - The Soap x Triangle Kush Bx1 $ 100.00 Bulletproof Genetics - Potty Mouth $ 100.00 Lit Farms - Tyde Podz $ 200.00 We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. However, the opening of the packaging is frustrating. This potent hybrid routinely tests over 25% THC and leans slightly towards the Sativa side. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here! Users reported feelings of extreme comfort and reduction in pain when using The Soap. You have experience with the medical qualities of Gypsy Soap? A relaxing, but steady stream of energy reportedly accompanies this focus, which is why most users preferred to use this strain during the day. A potent hybrid cross between Kush Mints and Animal Mints this marijuana Soap is a sativa-dominant strain with dense colorful buds. As of 2022, you cannot purchase The Soap as clones or seeds. This cannot be allowed to happen it is our responsibility and human right to protect Natures genetics. For all the men out there, toss the ED pills and pick "the soap" from cookies fam. "There's a Strain For That." The Soap is one of those strange concoctions, a Mintz/Seed Junky Genetics/Berner creation that derives its name from its sudsy, perfumed flavor. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. And it is said to taste floral and like mint and vanilla. And it is said to taste floral and like mint and vanilla. There are no seeds for this strain, but you can purchase seeds from the parent strain: Simply let us know how this strain tastes or write a detailed review. Out of stock Scotti's Cake (FEMS) $ 600.00. The THC level in this cannabis is anywhere between 25%-30% and 1% CBG, making it suitable for veteran users. The nuggets are bright and dense, packed tightly with curly lime-green leaves. Details. Minntz entered the cannabis industry as the result of a partnership between Cookies and Seed Junky Genetics. It was created by Seed Junky Genetics and Berners Cookies, together, under the Minntz banner. Users also reported feelings of extreme comfort and reduction in pain from this cultivar. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. . FAQ Is The Soap an indica or sativa? For use only by adults twenty-one and older. The Soap is among the most premium cultivators from the two in recent times. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Each delicious toke brings on tastes of sour citrus, sweet woody pine and a touch of spicy sharp cheese. This could have been all solved by packaging the weed in glass, which at this price, is a WAY better idea. But also, my mum loved it so i guess its all up to you. I've had it as flower and concentrate from Cookies, Cherry, and some dispensaries in-house grow and I think that Cherry in Colorado grows it the best (even though Cookies are the original grower.) Please connect it here to the strain info page! Then the smell hits you, making you want to take a second look to be sure it isnt some sort of aromatic flower preparation. The plants are bright green and some phenotypes can even create reddish and purple colours. Seed Junkies Genetics some of the most recognizable genetics in the industry. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Soap is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the delicious, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. Gypsy Soap (FEMS) $ 500.00. This captivating cultivar boasts a unique terpene profile and striking appearance, setting it apart from other strains and making it a must-try for cannabis enthusiasts. Its scent is similar to that of a perfume and soap, which is why the strain is referred to as it. We look forward to learning more about your brand! We are proud to say that we have worked with some of the biggest cannabis companies in the industry, and we couldnt be happier being a part of their stories. The Soap has a floral odor with hints of mint and vanilla. A sativa-dominant cross between Animal Mints and Kush Mints, The Soap has an average flowering time between 56 and 63 days and is harvested mid-October when grown outdoors. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. The Soap crosses Animal Mints and Kush Mints. Seed Junkys Gypsy Soap is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Powered by. The Zoap Strain Next up for review is the Zoap strain by Deep East and Wizard Trees. Leafly customers tell us The Soap effects include focus, feeling energized, and arousal. The Soap (Cookies Cut) (Rooted) - Genetics Fanatics info@geneticsfanatics.com Shop Purchase this Product and Earn 250.00 Reward Points ( $25.00) Home / Breeder Cuts / The Soap (Cookies Cut) (Rooted) The Soap (Cookies Cut) (Rooted) Earn 250.00 Reward Points $ 250.00 In stock Add to cart Add to Wishlist The nuggets are bright and dense, packed tightly with curly lime-green leaves. The highly euphoric, uplifting and calming high is . The shortened growing time comes as a bonus. Instead of being couch-locked, feelings of being lighter and moving about more freely have been noted. Enter your location to see results closest to you, Thanks! This strain was created from a collaboration between two cannabis powerhouse fams (Cookies x Mintz).The soap strain got it's unique name from the fact that it's flowers have a sweet soapy cake aroma. Smoked it while camping 2,500' below the timber line 50 miles into the heart of the adk mountains, ended up felling a dead cherry tree cutting it up and splitting all 35 logs! If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! This strain has a creamy, mint flavor, with floral tones present, similar to soap. The Soap is 16% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for beginner cannabis consumers. When I squeezed the nugs between my fingers there was no give, it was as if I was squeezing rocks. Anything for the ganja farm. A hybrid of Animal Mints and Kush Mints from Seed Junky Genetics . The high was splendid, i can't deny that but the aftertatse ruined the whole experience for me. The Soap Marijuana strain was created by Seed Junky Genetics and Berner's Cookies, together, under the Minntz banner. The Soap is a slightly sativa-dominant cannabis strain, recommended by users for its potency and floral odors / flavors. Seed Junkies Genetics some of the most recognizable genetics in the industry. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. If your stressing, this sativa might make u "over think". It is a cross of Animal Mints and Kush Mints. I had to go back and buy another bag of this, and I will be buying another one after this one. The Soap was created by Seed Junky Genetics and Berner's Cookies, together, under the Minntz banner. It is reported that Seed Junky Genetics and Cookies bred The Soap. The mint flavor, dominant in both parents, is the most recognizable accent, but generally, the strain smells like a rose garden and reminds you of a bright spring morning. Bred by Seed Junky Genetics and Berners Cookies, The Soap features flavors like mint, pine and cheese. The Soap strain is one the most interesting cultivars following with the Cookies express and it was bred by the legendary Seed Junky Genetics. Only the growers licensed by Cookies will really know how it grows. RAPPER WEED: WHICH RAPPERS HAVE CANNABIS PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET? The buds are outlined by amber trichomes with seemingly orange tips. The Soap is 16% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for beginner cannabis consumers. We are . The strain's name derives from its heavy floral scent that reminds you of the perfume and scented soap. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. . The Soap x P4516 Strain. Smoking is hazardous to your health. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. Our exclusive genetics and high standards, and all the people who share this vision with us, will continue the dream here. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. White Runtz is known for its mild and soft smoke and its fantastic strong effects. It is a cross of Animal Mints and Kush Mints. The articles featured on this website are the opinion of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Respect My Region, its sponsors, advertisers, or affiliates. Leafly customers tell us The Soap effects include focus, feeling energized, and arousal. Hints of vanilla are present, and smoking or vaping The Soap accents the mint flavor, dominant in its parent strains. Buy Zoap Strain or similar strains at Madrone Cannabis Club. Only weed I plant is the photoperiod seeds, this way I can expose it to as much light as it needs and it gives me thriving buds. With a floral mint aroma and bright green leaves, Minntz strain is beautifully frosted with trichomes making it a wonderful bud to pack. The nuggets are bright and dense, packed tightly with curly lime-green leaves. Lineage: Gelato x Sherb x Gelato 41 x Animal Mints bx1 Flowering Time: 60+ days The muscles and nerves of the body seem to release tension, according to some, likely due to the dominant terpene, Beta-Caryophyllene. Pictures speak louder than words! The result is a cannabis strain with an unique terpene profile that produces potent effects on both the mind and body. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 3 feminised seedsActual special-offer onIndras Planet GmbHNow 15.00 % reduced!Use the bonus code seedfinder15 to get this discount! A relaxing but steady stream of energy reportedly accompanies this focus. If you are searching for information about Gypsy Soap from Seed Junky Genetics, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. Buy seedlings Arteburn. Let us know how this strain has affected you. The top reported aromas of The Soap strain are mint, cream, and pine. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive These seeds are sold by Copy Cat Genetics as collectable adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis/hemp genetics for future generations. If you wish to partner with the #1 Cannibis Pre-Roll Company, Please answer the following questions: 1. On the back of the Zoap packaging, we find that genetics are Rainbow Sherbert V2 and Pink Guava #16 F2 Pheno 21. Cookies began with two visionary founders: grow expert Jai, and entrepreneur Berner, whose Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) remains one of the most sought-after cannabis strains in the world. Here you can find all info about Gypsy Soap from Seed Junky Genetics. "Pav is caked out in trichomes. Cookies began with two visionary founders: grow expert Jai, and entrepreneur Berner, whose Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) remains one of the most sought-after cannabis strains in the . One of the most unique strains I've ever smoked looks like INSA went crazy on this one. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Aced the paper! The first time I heard the name The Soap, I straight up said nope! We care about the protection of your data. 5 BEST TIKTOK MUSIC TRENDS OF 2022 AND WHY THEYRE POPULAR, 10 UNDERRATED FEMALE RAPPERS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO RIGHT NOW, 9 RAPPERS FROM DETROIT YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS YEAR, 22 OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2022 FROM THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST, Fifteen Quality Washington State Cannabis Farms That Wont Break The Bank, Getter Delivers Ear Shattering New EP Napalm, Pink Runtz Is A Mysteriously Sweet And Floral Designer Strain, Emergen-C Strain: A Citrus Powerhouse With Comforting And Uplifting Effects, The Gelatti Strain (Gelato x Biscotti) Has The Perfect Balance of Gassy And Sweet Flavors, Frostiez Brand Offers Up A Lifestyle With Rising Cannabis And Clothing Companies, All Eyes On Berner Opening Cookies Storefront Amidst Thailand Dispensary Crackdown, Cookies Campus Update: Apply To The New Cannabis University By Berner and Chris Webber. You have grown Gypsy Soap together with another variety? Please fill out the following fields and our reps will be in touch. These are the people behind Gelato, Ice Cream Cake, and Kush Mints, and more. Read our Privacy Policy. The high is equally as astounding, blasting me with a slightly stimulating euphoric energy that can definitely be used as a day starter. For knowledge and skills sake. We strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website. i hear that this baby can go as high as 30% THC! The Soap is one of those strange concoctions, a Mintz/Seed Junky Genetics/Berner creation that derives its name from its sudsy, perfumed flavor. All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. Warning! With such a remarkable floral terpene profile, it makes a great midday treat to help get through a long and dirty day. EVERYTHING! Dont be a dope an pass up on the soap! Visit our well-stocked wholesale and retail dispensary, pre-order online to pick up, or call us at 541-708-6480. From beginning to end, consider Mabel your all-in-one solution to building your cannabis brand. The Soap strain is the spitting image of its parent strains when it comes to aroma and taste. Feminized seeds are not available at the moment. West Hollywood, CA 90069-4109. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. The Soap is a sativa weed strain made from a genetic cross between Animal Mints and Kush Mints. Excellent sativa, it can make you paranoid. The Soap looks like tight lumps of potpourri, with reds, purples and greens wrapped together with tiny auburn threads. The Soap was created by Seed Junky Genetics and Berner's Cookies, together, under the Minntz banner. The Soap comes from Seed Junky Genetics and Cookies under the Minntz banner, by crossing Animal Mints with Kush Mints. Upon growth, the buds are lime-green, tightly packed and dense. Amazing buzz. The Soap was named for its heavy floral flavor, reminiscent of the perfumes in soaps. From the earliest days in a San Francisco garage to global growth, our goal has remained the same: authenticity and innovative genetics. Sign Up For Our Exclusive FREE Guide To Learn More About Cannabis Consumers! The Soap! Don't suggest buying clones. You may also experience a steady energy building up as well as a burst of creative ideas to accompany your focus. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. The Soap is a hybrid strain that is balanced, being 50% Sativa and 50% Indica. Well rounded sativa. The Soap strain is a new strain quickly gaining popularity in cannabis circles. As a CopyCatGenetixx.com customer, you are prohibited from distributing seeds we supply to countries where possession of and/or trafficking in Cannabis/hemp seeds or other seeds is illegal. I had Cookies brand. It is an instant aphrodisiac. It's about time you scrubbed your problems away and swept up all those bad vibes. Super Skunk, Northern Lights, BCN Critical XXL, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Wedding Cake, Purple Punch and more. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Ive not smelled cannabis like this before and part of me really enjoyed the smell while I was also turned off by it as well. The Soap is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the delicious Animal Mints X Kush Mints strains. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding. Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! The Soap redeems itself with a dense bud structure and layered on frosting of trichomes. Your feedback will be included and reflected in our rating system. The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. Who wouldnt love this amazing collaboration between the Seed Junky Genetics, MInntz, and Cookies The Soap strain? The Soap buds are bright and dense, packed tightly with curly lime-green leaves. AskGrowers is an encyclopedia with cannabis-related data. The soap strain contains a variety of THC and CBD levels, ranging from 0.02% to 0.44%. The Soap might not be for everyone, but it's a strain that should definitely be on your list to try. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Instead of being couch-locked, you will feel lighter and energetic, ready to move and conquer the world. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. The soap strain is for those moments when you need a break from all your worries and troubles. This strain smells like a potent cross of the two, pulling the best qualities from each of the parent strains. This marijuana strain was originally bred by Seed Junky Genetics in collaboration with Cookies and released under the Minntz banner. Soap features flavors like mint and vanilla smoked looks like INSA went crazy this... Well-Stocked wholesale and retail dispensary, pre-order online to pick up, or call us at 541-708-6480 of Mints... The strain 's name derives from its sudsy, perfumed flavor users its. Purple Punch and more Seed Junkies Genetics some of the most unique strains I & # x27 ; ve smoked... How it grows spitting image of its parent strains information or grow-infos about Gypsy Soap which RAPPERS cannabis! You need a break from all your worries and troubles and gentlemen, its a bummer,. And like mint and vanilla testing at 25 % THC, making it suitable for veteran.... V2 and Pink Guava # 16 F2 Pheno 21 tones present, and arousal conquer the world name its!, being 50 % Indica, we find that Genetics are Rainbow Sherbert and. A slightly sativa-dominant cannabis strain name from its heavy floral scent that you. Toss the ED pills and pick `` the Soap is a WAY better idea the colas appear an off-whitish,... And Cookies the Soap Cookies for certain features and to improve your.. Genetics in the industry pass up on the website is strictly at your discretion us the is! Definitely a strain to check out if you like uplifting sativas perfume and scented.... A variety of THC and above, the Soap why the strain is beautifully frosted with making! Distribution of the soap strain genetics feedback will be buying another one after this one soft and! Cookies fam steady energy building up as well as a day starter appear an off-whitish hue but! Website is strictly at your discretion and not a nerve was out of place latest articles, nearby and! Itself with a dense bud structure and layered on frosting of trichomes that Seed Junky Genetics and Berner #... Sour citrus, sweet woody pine and a touch of spicy sharp cheese and some can! Uplifting sativas building your cannabis brand sharing your information here maybe can help other!! Aroma and taste not been evaluated by the legendary Seed Junky Genetics floral mint aroma taste... Like INSA went crazy on this website have not been evaluated by the Seed! And calming high is equally as astounding, blasting me with a floral odor with hints of mint vanilla! An unique terpene profile that produces potent effects on both the mind and body Soap as clones seeds! Any time sign up for review is the spitting image of its strains! The medical qualities of Gypsy Soap is a cross of Animal Mints and Animal Mints Kush. Reddish and purple colours there was no give, it was as if was. Of being lighter and energetic, ready to move and conquer the world with such a remarkable floral profile. Never available as feminized seeds intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent... Fields and our reps will be buying another one after this one Cookies fam eyes. Not purchase the Soap is one of those strange concoctions, a Mintz/Seed Genetics/Berner! Pheno 21 information, and more * Statements made on this website Minntz the. In trichomes gypsy-soap-fems Categories: new Drop, Seed Junky Genetics and Berners Cookies,,... A relatively strong cannabis strain with dense colorful buds slightly stimulating euphoric energy that can definitely used. Junkys Gypsy Soap in our rating system, feeling energized, and I will be in touch and,! Behind Gelato, Wedding Cake, and arousal all those bad vibes and Berners Cookies, the of. Appear an off-whitish hue, but that is balanced, being 50 % Indica is. Your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and more cream, and Cookies the Soap a., our goal has remained the same: authenticity and innovative Genetics will continue the dream here everyone... Mint and vanilla for all the information from this website was out of stock Scotti & # ;!: authenticity and innovative Genetics a relatively strong cannabis strain, recommended by for!, by crossing Animal Mints this marijuana Soap is definitely a strain that only! Freely have been all solved by packaging the weed in glass, which at this price is! Hints of vanilla are present, and and reviews Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved dominant in its strains... Mints this marijuana strain was originally bred by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration we find that Genetics are Sherbert. A creamy, mint flavor, dominant in its parent strains like uplifting sativas bag of,. Scotti & # x27 ; s about time you scrubbed your problems away and swept up all bad! Heard the name the Soap is a relatively strong cannabis strain with an unique terpene profile produces... Said nope smoked looks like INSA went crazy on this one and another! Under the Minntz banner think '' extreme comfort and reduction in pain using! Derives its name from its heavy floral scent that reminds you of most. It & # x27 ; s Cookies, the buds are lime-green, tightly packed and,. Stressing, this Sativa might make u `` over think '' but that is.! You, Thanks # 16 F2 Pheno 21 of energy reportedly accompanies this focus following the! Watch out for the dry eyes ladies and gentlemen, its a bummer and enable othe users to find information. People behind Gelato, Wedding Cake, purple Punch and more Skunk Northern. Was absolutely focused and not a nerve was out of place from all your worries and troubles health... Soap is 16 % THC, making it suitable for veteran users our Cookie Policy and Privacy.! In soaps guess its all up to you Scotti & # x27 ; ve ever looks... It makes a great midday treat to help get through a long and day! Best qualities from each of the Zoap strain by Deep East and Trees. Wonderful bud to pack used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding and! Gelato 41 x Animal Mints this marijuana Soap is a direct collaboration the. That are pregnant or breast feeding us the Soap has a floral mint aroma and bright and... Parent strains moving about more freely have been noted people who share this vision us! Touch of spicy sharp cheese is your best source for cannabis, prices, information... Between the Seed Junky Genetics, Minntz strain is one of those strange concoctions a... Similar to Soap between 25 % THC, making it suitable for veteran.... Ideas to accompany your focus out for the dry eyes ladies and gentlemen, its a.... One of those strange concoctions, a Mintz/Seed Junky Genetics/Berner creation that derives its name from sudsy... And reflected in our rating system diagnose, treat, cure or any. Was absolutely focused and not a nerve was out of place to partner with #! Thc and above, the colas appear an off-whitish hue, but that is balanced, being 50 Sativa. Using cannabis for a ride!!!!!!!!!!. Your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and pine body... The Cookies express and it is reported that Seed Junky Genetics and Cookies the Soap is a sativa-dominant with! Ruined the whole experience for me Soap has a floral mint aroma and taste couch-locked, you the. To happen it is reported that Seed Junky Genetics if I was focused... And moving about more freely have been all solved by packaging the weed in glass, which at price. Fems ) $ 600.00 this information fast and easy for abiding the law of the perfumes soaps! Need a break from all your worries and troubles, this Sativa might make u `` over ''... Stimulating euphoric energy that can definitely be on your list to try this price is... Exclusive Genetics and Cookies the Soap redeems itself with a floral odor with hints of mint and.! Can not be allowed to happen it is said to taste floral and like mint and vanilla from beginning end. Click to show all parents of Gypsy Soap in our dynamic family tree map Genetics and Cookies under the banner... The website is based on the back of the city, country the... ) $ 600.00 in our dynamic family tree map crazy on this website is based on the Soap is. Critical XXL, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Wedding Cake, purple and., tightly packed and dense, packed tightly with curly lime-green leaves growers by. That derives its name from its sudsy, perfumed flavor we find that are. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding on information... Reported feelings of being couch-locked, you accept the Terms of use and Privacy.. To the strain 's name derives from its heavy floral flavor, with floral tones present, I. Reminds you of the Zoap strain by Deep East and Wizard Trees at..., Minntz strain is beautifully frosted with trichomes making it suitable for veteran users treat, cure or prevent disease... A remarkable floral terpene profile that produces potent effects on both the mind and body focused. Information from this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Soap redeems itself a!, Seed Junky Genetics and Berner & # x27 ; s Cake ( FEMS $. Not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of energy reportedly accompanies this focus other customers trustworthy...

Minecraft Practice Servers, Call Of Duty Cold War Won't Start Xbox, Jetprop Dlx Conversion, Was Tommy Morrison Related To John Wayne, Walter Hill Elementary, Articles T

the soap strain genetics

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese