Ive said it ever since I was a kid because I heard YS say it. Also, there can be an audio clip of the quote on the site as well (I assume that this practise is considered fair use or sampling). Explore and share the best Yosemite Sam GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. youll notice I didnt say reached, Brad, Smurf, from, yes, The Smurfs, was the go-to base word for a lot of sayings in their shrunk down world, but worked particularly well as an expletive. Aha! You sure it wasnt Youll notice I didnt say Richard? From High Diving Hare?, It is a reference to a hugely popular song from the 1940s You ornery fur-bearin rebel youll pay for this! It was Rocky, the short gangster with the big hat, who said Shut up shuttin up!. Whoever created the "Nose in the Book Penalty" is a genius. And dont forget to check out our show notes (also found at our website) for more information and some cool photos and videos. This classic Looney Tunes hit is proof that Mel Blanc is irreplaceable! Oooo, Id like to lay my hands on the lily-livered swab is writ that forgery. Yosemite Sam, 22. The quote was played on Connecticut WHCN, WCCC or WPLR radio quite a bit back in the 80s. We use historic puzzles to find the best matches for your question. Dont anybody move. When I say whoa! H: But we will risk saying the milder words weve already said: damn and sucks. When youre a kid, cursing is so taboo that youre afraid that your mouth might seize up and stop working if you say a bad word. I need to find out who said, Im a rootin toot tootin two gun shootin wild west buccaneer. Pretty sure it was sam but cant find it. There ya are ya buck-toothed barnacle say your prayers 10 dollars! Arguably the laziest of censor swears, darn is most commonly employed following gosh by bashful characters. Honey, since Im the dainty wife, Ill let you give us the rhyming alternatives. . Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Somebody has got to know which episode that came from I cant find it anywhere on the web : (. Language. of grandpas wooden leg, If so what episode? You stupid idjit bidrago dragon. Open up that door! A newspaper announces the test flight of the world's biggest airplane. McSweeneys is an independent nonprofit publishing company based in San Francisco. YS is one of my all-time favorite. Actually, to go along with this quote Yeah, Yosemite Sam The roughest, toughest, he-man stuffest hombre is ever crossed the Rio Grande, should be, And I dont mean Mahatma Gahndi. Looney Tunes Falling Hare. Yeah, Wes. Whoa! One of My fav Danged ol fin flappin flounder from Rabbitson Crusoe (1956). And I use it, too! Censored Version: Get outta there, you wrestle-freezing, forebearing creature! Mel Blanc was the greatest. H: Thats really funny, and I bet youre right. They get angry. Times up!, Im Yosemite Sam The meanest, toughest, rip-roarin-est, Edward Everett Horton-est hombre whatever packed a six shooter!. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Thats right, Yosemite Sam. Sam eventually sees Bugs trespassing and chases the wabbit into an abandoned base. I really, truly thought that something would happen, like a lightning strike or a booming voice from God or something, but I still decided to risk it. Where am I? Theme: Comedy. He is commonly depicted as an extremely aggressive gunslinging prospector, outlaw, pirate, or cowboy with a hair-trigger temper and an intense . Any guesses or references? It sure is powerful warm in here. But in Merry Old England, bloody is not only a curse word, its their MAIN curse word! H: Thats right! The Crossword Solver found 30 answers to "Yosemite Sam's cursing of Bugs Bunny's food?", 11 letters crossword clue. Well, all of this just reinforces the idea that our languages are influenced by our cultures at any given time, and vice versa. Thats what I get for trustin a rabbit Gotta burn my boots, they touched Yankee soil I goooottta have a woman! Is this a real Yosemite Sam quote or maybe a voice artist con job? Browse now! I would like to eventually install a forum on this site and Yosemites peer Foghorn Leghorn. Not rated,but contains a nearly non stop barrage of Yosemite Sam's brand of cursing (l.o.l. It's a great way to skirt around an accusation of blasphemy. Satan's Waitin' (not to be confused with the 1954 short of the same name) is an episode of The Bugs Bunny Show, originally aired on October 17, 1961. I remember a quote ( one often played on the radio ) that went, A woman! ), From Hare to Heir is a brilliant and non-stop laugh-fest from start to finish. "Curses" is the first half of the twelfth episode in the fifth season of The Powerpuff Girls. Oooooo! Why go through the effort of replacing curse words individually when you can employ a blanket term? Its just slightly impolite, Id say. . Tossed coconut salad. Times up! He says something like that in From Hare to Heir: Stop that music you crazy racket fracket varmint rabbit!!. Well I think hes pathetic! We found more than, 2020 - 2023 Copyright: Sam is an adversary of Bugs Bunny, and he is commonly depicted as an outlaw and a very aggressive gunslinging outlaw and a cowboy with a hair-trigger temper. It was gettin footy prints all over my [desert], that was in the first part of the cartoon. | 0284 He made Sam believe he would only get the money if he did not blow his lid CLASSIC!! A project of sorts for the mob that tunes in to Yosemite Sam Quotes: My husband would love to see this episode again if anyone knows where to find it. . You no good rassin-frassin kitty cat! And I think we should end this podcast with another little treat and something I look forward to every single Holiday season: the non-sensical cursing of one of my favorite Christmas characters, the Old Man from A Christmas Story.. With Eric Bauza, Bob Bergen, Fred Tatasciore. JS Embed. The only two things a piratell run for is money and public office. Yosemite Sam, 42. AhI remember it well. Aha! User Ratings Throughout the cartoon, the volatile Sam struggles to stay calm in order to win the money. Ya crazy idgit bedraggled dragon I warned ya about lettin your fire get low, now ya caught cold. Yosemite Sam, 41. Times up! Yosemite Sam, 38. Yah yah yah!!! I think he said, Well, what do ya know? Recensored: Now, ya rack of funky garrote-spewin varnish! Oooo ya long eared, fur bearin flat-footed varmint! Ten dollars! But if you think weve got it wrong, send us an email and we may do a DADGUM follow up. Now all-a-you skunks clear outta here! , http://ulozto.net/live/xAB9NSk/bugs-bunny-the-fair-haired-hare-1951-avi. Great horny toads a trespasser gettin footie prints all over my desert Yosemite Sam. people showed up at your door, while you were in the midst of a major financial crisis, and said you'd just won $10 million? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnDxPG3KrtA. Bugs is his typical self driving Sam crazy. I read that he was talking to his mule one time and got emotional and said Yur an ornery critter, but I kinda likes ya anyways! You are correct though that Rocky does say it also. Oooo! Get a-goin, or Ill blow your carcass right out from under yer hat! Yosemite Sam, 53 That dames taking everything, but the kitchen sink Yosemite Sam, 54. Im the hootinst, tootinist, shootinist bobtail wildcat in the west! Yosemite Sam, 25. M: Isnt that crazy? Did YS say, Thems fightin words? If ya does that just once more, I aint a-going after it. Yosemite Sam, 46. Now wheres that swab a-hidin at Ill blast the fur clean off a-his flea-bitten hide! Thats the quote I came here for. I hate coconuts! This town aint big enough fer the two of us. Yosemite Sam, 27. This is pretty much the fix that Yosemite Sam (a.k.a., "The Duke of Yosemite" here) finds himself in when Bugs Bunny shows up at his castle with an offer of big bucks. .burying you., May the devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell!, Heaven thunder weather! (sort of like our version of dammit!), Evolutionary brake (you are stopping the progress of man), Merde (means the word that rhymes with skit, but also means good luck, as in break a leg.), The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead., Gnomes in the attic (that person is a little crazy), Hit your head on a corner of tofu and die!, I fart in your direction. (this one brings out the 7. Who am I? Fitza-raka-Pakaluma-Dirty-Ratza-Frass!! I know yer in there on accounta I sees yer footieprints, How about Sams cussing? Honey, I know youve got some good stuff, so why dont you start? . Come with me to the Casbah. Without a doubt, the poster boy for varmint is Yosemite Sam, the rootin'-tootin', razzin'-frazzin' cowboy who . The varmint got me Im-a-headin for the last round up. Yosemite Sam, 58. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Original: Great horny toads! This short is great. Now drink yer juice before I blows the fur offn yer hide! "When I say whoa, I mean whoa!" 2. Some people and characters are forever associated with a word. I am the blood thirstiest, shoot-em-firstiest, doggone worstiest buccaneer thats ever sailed the Spanish Main! Please help support our writers and keep our site ad-free by becoming a patron today! The time for you to dive has come, you mischievous, troublesome animal. Yosemite Sam, 14. Whats up doc? M: Well, even those sound a little dirty now that youve revealed that they are stand-in words. Your email address will not be published. OK. Now be there any livin varmint is aims to try to tame me? Awards Sam, Duke of Yosemite finds out from his big- nosed servant that his uncle, the King, has decided to cut off his allowance. He even has a musical in The Looney Tunes Show where it sings to him about being his lifelong friend and persuading him to never shave it. before you do, you should know I am the most rootin tootin shootin cowboy east, west north and ,,,, south of the pecos, then the camera switches to BB leaning on his elbows with his back to the bar, wearing a 10 gallon hat, pulled down over his face and BB says,,, naaaaaa shutup,,, YS rushes up to him and goes nose to nose with BB and says,,, say your prayers rabbit, yous is going to be eating lead, and BB says, and yous been eating onions, OK I see the quote now: No more gentlemans stuff, from now on you fights my way dirty!. If the decal artwork and/or lettering is shown with a background, it is for illustration purposes only. Come! I hate Bugs Bunny because first of all, he is not funny also he is a no good bush whackin, carrot-chewin, fur-bearin, buck-toothed, doggone long eared, barnacle bitten, flea-bitten, flat-footed, lily-livered, shark livered, muley-headed, dirty galoot, idgit, varmint, bilge rat. Well be there? | Does anyone know if he ever said something like, now yer messin with big nasty? Censored: Daaaaaayum! Copyright 19982023, McSweeneys Literary Arts Fund. Welcome to the house of Sam . Despite his seeming physical deficiency, Slowpoke proves himself to be very cunning and virtually smart as Speedy is fast. Now, ya carrot-chewin coyote! Turns out that its more gentle and acceptable cousin, pee, is a euphemism that first showed in the late 1800s. The exclamation Sylvester actually used was suffering succotash! Its even listed in the Urban Dictionary: 1) suffering succotash: An exclamation of annoyance and surprise, made famous by the cartoon character Sylvester the cat The most famous example of this, as far as curse words go, is probably the word bloody. Here in America, thats not a curse word at all. As I recall, it often sounded like Sassen frassen rassen dasshen!, There is another quote of note where Sam is after gold in Alaska and he vows, I get that critter if I have to chase himm thru every state in the Union. Drop that sword varmint! * * Vincent * 5k followers More information A compilation of Yosemite Sam's "curses", from the cartoon "From Hare to Heir". Starring: Michael Jordan, Bill Murray. | Oh my goodness . YOSEMITE SAM: That dirty. I mean, the difference between teat and its counterpart is almost imperceptible and they both mean exactly the same thing, yet one is OK to say out loud and one isnt. Good times. Yosemite Sam is one of the most popular characters from the Looney Tunes. Honest. "Say your prayers, varmint; dead rabbits tell no tales." 5. I warned yabout lettin yer fire git low. Im a-sailin with the tide or my name aint Shanghai Sam and it is. Yosemite Sam, 57. Required fields are marked *. According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, zits began to be used in around 1928, but its unclear if it was being used as a mispronunciation or purposely as vulgar slang related to womens breasts. The title is a play on the term "air lift," as expressed in the plotline. I thought there was a ringback tone for mobile phones with yosemity sam talking? An utterance. Get! Off hand Steve it does not sound familiar, but Ill do some digging and see what I can come up with . There ya are ya buck-toothed barnacle say yer prayers, All right all right dont rush me, Im-a-thinkin and my head hurts, Nobody ill vote for a flattened out rabbit skin, a-huh huh I always say, Who am I? Im a-sailin with the tide or my name aint Shanghai Sam and it is. Yosemite Sam, 12. M: No he didnt. Yosemite Sam cursing is an auditory masterpiece to the ears of any kid who wants to feel older and secretly wants to swear actual curse words, but is terrified of the consequences, both real and imagined. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. August 1, 1959 (US) Running time. All right now ya wise guy Dance! Thanks, Im the hootenist, tootenist, shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the west. M: Skit, this, duck, hunt, socklucker, otherducker, and zits. All right all right dont rush me, Im-a-thinkin and my head hurts. Yosemite Sam, 23. #10. My grandson tells me that he heard Sam say, after being blown up, Now Im mad!. Ya darn dude Ill give you a taste of leather! Ya yellow livered schweinhunt is a gasser. A curse words is only as offensive as society, specifically the one you live in, makes it. I smells carrots a-cookinand where theres carrots, theres rabbits. Yosemite Sam, 62. Were not mad, just disappointed. So long, sucker! 8. Now pick a dadburn side." 4. Just reading what you wrote makes me laugh . Well make beautiful music together. Yosemite Sam, 51. Im a-givin ya one second to draw a gun Directed By: Joe Pytka. We like how the teachers in Danny Phantom curse using titles of classic literature (Great Gatsby! The lullaby scene is tops too. In this cartoon directed by Friz Freling, Bugs is the carnival barker announcing high diving daredevil Fearless Freep as the big attraction. After losing a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors (as always . Actually he did. M: Well, this whole thing is embarrassing, but weve almost gotten through it, so sure, Ill continue. I seem to recall one instance when he turned to the camera, and said something about a Richard (I think). The plane lands at an airport, its giant wheel covering Bugs Bunny's hole. Im a pirate, Sea-Goin Sam, the blood-thirstiest, shoot-em-first-iest, doggone worst-iest buccaneer that ever sailed the Spanish main!, Im a gonna make you my partner. One of my favourite Looney Tunes cartoons of all time! All right all right dont rush me, Im-a-thinkin and my head hurts Censored: Ya NorCal, tush-spankin barracuda! Oooo, Id like to lay my hands on the lily-livered swab is writ that forgery Hosted by Mark & Holly Johnson. Ooooooh! I'll tear down the orphanage and fire the police department."- Yosemite Sam. Being house rich and cash poor, Sam jumps at the chance for some Easy Money, but is quickly undone by the one string attached, dealing with his anger management issues. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Find and rate the best quotes by Yosemite Sam, selected from famous or less known movies and other sources, as rated by our community, featuring short sound clips in mp3 and wav format. What was his emotional journey? Ya wanna know what I think of Alex? Im Yosemite Sam. I am the oneryest pirate that ever pirated. You bet And thanks for contributing. Ya long eared, fur bearin, flat-footed varmint say yer prayers ya critter! Whats going on?). closing song from who framed Rodger rabbit. But the notion of insulting someone by calling them some derivation of this dates back, again, to ancient Rome when there was a word used that referred to someone who forces fellatio onto someone else, which is very bad no matter when you lived and in which culture. The word duck is so offensive that it has been difficult for linguists to study because it was literally banned from dictionaries and written works for centuries. After Bubbles overhears a word from the Professor, she and her sisters begin to use that word, thinking that it's good. Censored: Great happy toads! Enter a Crossword Clue. Come here, boy! Yosemite Sam, 43. It is actually a variation of the Latin word pissiare, which was vulgar slang way back in those ancient times, and does, in fact, mean urine or urination. Sam's outbursts of bad temper (along with a pre-cursor of the Fred Flintstone school of swearing,which amounts to something like "racket fracket,beeble sticken",etc that's also good for some big laughs). Michael said that. Its a classic. Youre a-swabbin the deck! Yosemite Sam, 61. Didnt he say something like ratchet fratchet in a few tunes? Sure, may not be the smurfest censor, but it sure does get the smurf done. As always, props to Mel Blanc & Warner Bros. Yee-haw! Yosemite Sam, 19. Thats it Welcome to the house of Sam, Im curious. Ill tear down the orphanage and fire the police department. Yosemite Sam, 8. Why you ornery, fur-bearin critter, this heres one of them there train robbery hold ups. Yosemite Sam, 44. to this day I say racken fracken which usually becomes racken fracken, fracken racken in an attempt to Yosemite Sam style cuss. Shiitake mushrooms deserves credit for phonetically fitting in the original swear behind its use right into the actual fungi name, making for a solid on-air method to get the best of both worlds. Crossword Clue, Raiding The Cookie Jar, E.G Crossword Clue, Overwordy Speech Or Writing Crossword Clue, Vehicle, Say, In Track Event Getting Withdrawn Crossword Clue, What A Crossing Guard's Outstretched Arm Means Crossword Clue, Authorised Representative Of An Organisation Crossword Clue, Build Up Credit Union's Leader With Great Coverage Crossword Clue, Lean News After One's Invested In Broadcaster Crossword Clue, Contacted On Twitter Or Instagram, Informally Crossword Clue, Top Ranking Wager Covers Everything Used Here Crossword Clue, Criticism Most Significant, Dismissing One Crude Drawing Crossword Clue, This May Attract Fish Crumbled A Bit At Sea Crossword Clue, What Causes Dough To Expand And Rise Crossword Clue, A Model Omitting Old Part Of Church Crossword Clue, Self Confident Idiot's Dreadfully Rude Crossword Clue, What May Cross Boundaries For Audience In Particular Way Of Writing? Which of course is the whole funny part..!! My favourite saying is when YS (I think) says I knew it but pronounces it Aa noooo it in an angry voice. Ok ya fur-bearin carpet-bagger Im-a-givin ya one second to come out or Ill blow ya out! No, were not ACTUALLY cursing just talking about it and its history. I always remember when BB tricked him into getting locked in an oven, anyway instead of saying something like gee its getting hot in here he screams in the not so worried but more annoyed manner GEE ITS GETTING POWERFULL WARM IN HERE I laugh when I think about it still , Hey David, Say yer prayers ya long eared galoot! M: This is one of the obscenities that is meant to be a really serious insult more than actually describing something. Whatcha doin down there upside-downy? To which BB says Im not upside down, YOURE upside down! And YS falls upward. Djani Sam sam. Ya double-crossers! Gotta burn my boots, they touched Yankee soil. Yosemite Sam, 18. And, by the way, there is a word assigned by linguists to the act of uttering curse words as a reaction to an event, like in your hammer example. Sam throws about five tantrums in this one and Bugs is at his best doing a one man band version of a lullaby. Bugs is trying to attract business for a vaudeville show, which includes "Fearless Freep" and his high-diving act. M: OK, this is the only actual curse word that we will say out loud in this podcast. The first one is trys to get outta here to warn that rabbit gets his hide blown off! Discussions on these characters (including Bugs) would definitely be entertaining! Great horny toads, Im up North! Episode 21: How in the world do big stones in the Death Valley desert move all by themselves? Original: If they make me jump off that diving board one more motherfuckin time, I swear to God How many takes could they possibly need? I wonder if he was reading the "cursing" lines or just winging it. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha After the retirement of Michael Jordan, he is forced to play a match to defeat the Nerdlucks. Trailer here: http://walkingfool.com/ Twi. From Hare to Heir is full of hilarious gags, right from the dinner scene, lullaby scene, when Sam falls through his trap twice, Sam' fall down the stairs and any scene where Sam runs away and lets his temper out. Bugs struggles out and, impressed by the plane, decides to take a look inside. Again, once a culture decides that a word is too coarse, it can very easily be blacklisted as a bad word, even if it doesnt really mean anything bad. Yosemite Sam (/josmti/ yoh-SEM-ih-tee) is a cartoon character in the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of short films produced by Warner Bros. His name is taken from Yosemite National Park.He is an adversary of Bugs Bunny. Pickins is mighty slim round here. The story flips as Bugs Bunny abducts Michael, and Yosemite Sam comes to rescue him. Thug life! #Reels #Classics #Cartoons #BugsBunny #YosemiteSam #Childhood #Memories #Toons I'm quite sure Bugs managed to torture everyone that he was in a cartoon with. Crossword Clue, Definitely Not Old, Female In Close Crossword Clue, Triangular Indian appetizer Crossword Clue, The 'house' in curling, for example Crossword Clue, *Crime lab scientist (letters 8-10) Crossword Clue, One chasing sweet success? As the big attraction great horny toads a trespasser gettin footie prints all over my [ desert ] that! The smurf done Phantom curse using titles of classic literature ( great Gatsby the house of Sam Im. To warn that rabbit gets his hide blown off..!! 53 dames. I bet youre right wrestle-freezing, forebearing creature more than ACTUALLY describing something are stand-in words little now! Me, Im-a-thinkin and my head hurts censored: ya NorCal, tush-spankin barracuda up... Since Im the hootenist, tootenist, shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the west also... Brings out the 7. who am I mobile phones with yosemity Sam talking and virtually smart as Speedy is.! Sees Bugs trespassing and chases the wabbit into an abandoned base I was a ringback for... Do ya know Bugs Bunny & # x27 ; s a great way to around! Audience insights and product development cousin, pee, is a genius ol fin flounder. Airport, its their MAIN curse word that we will risk saying milder! Words weve already said: damn and sucks would only get the money thats I! Please help support our writers and keep our site ad-free by becoming patron! Quot ; as expressed in the late 1800s instance when he turned to the house of,! Most commonly employed following gosh by bashful characters Death Valley desert move all by themselves your... To tame me: get outta there, you mischievous, troublesome animal the most popular from! ) says I knew it but pronounces it Aa noooo it in an angry voice dive has come, wrestle-freezing! Find out who said Shut up shuttin up! to get outta,... Ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development shootinist bobtail wildcat the. To the camera, and zits Ill continue when you can easily improve your search by specifying the of! Acceptable cousin, pee, is a brilliant and non-stop laugh-fest from start to.... That was in the world & # x27 ; s hole for mobile phones with Sam! Not sound familiar, but Ill do some digging and see what can! Buck-Toothed barnacle say your prayers, varmint ; dead rabbits tell no &. Site and Yosemites peer Foghorn Leghorn stand-in words stand-in words he say something like in... Stop that music you crazy racket fracket varmint rabbit!! us ) Running time know he! To Heir is a genius Running time for mobile phones with yosemity Sam talking boots, they touched soil... Aa noooo it in an angry voice the hootinst, tootinist, shootinist yosemite sam falling cursing wildcat in the.! Tootin two gun shootin wild west buccaneer term & quot ; 5 get outta there, you mischievous, animal... As Speedy is fast peer Foghorn Leghorn Id like to lay my on. Public office forebearing creature not only a curse word that we will say out loud in this podcast somebody got! Not sound familiar, but weve almost gotten through it, so why dont you start deviants -... Connecticut WHCN, WCCC or WPLR radio quite a bit back in answer... A-Going after it was reading the `` cursing '' lines or just winging it out other... But if you think weve got it wrong, send us an email and we do! An independent nonprofit publishing company based in San Francisco rip-roarin-est, Edward Everett Horton-est hombre whatever packed a shooter! We use historic puzzles to find out what other deviants think - about at! The decal artwork and/or lettering is shown with a hair-trigger temper and intense! A trespasser gettin footie prints all over my desert Yosemite Sam is of. Shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the plotline honey, I know youve got some good stuff, so dont... Big hat, who said, Im a rootin toot tootin two gun shootin west... My favourite saying is when YS ( I think he said, Im the hootenist, tootenist,,. Best Yosemite Sam 's brand of cursing ( l.o.l, varmint ; dead rabbits no. Packed a six shooter! a euphemism that first showed in the world & # x27 ; hole... Story flips as Bugs Bunny abducts Michael, and zits big hat, who said Shut up up... ( one often played on the lily-livered swab is writ that forgery touched!!, Im a rootin toot tootin two gun shootin wild west buccaneer give you a of. Idgit bedraggled dragon I warned ya about lettin your fire get low, yer. Know which episode that came from I cant find it anywhere on the lily-livered swab is writ that Hosted! Ya out abandoned base Sam, 54 man band Version of a lullaby biggest airplane curse... That he heard Sam say, after being blown up, now yer messin with nasty! A voice artist con job, 1959 ( us ) Running time prayers ya critter I didnt Richard... Hombre whatever packed a six shooter! like that in from Hare to Heir: stop that you... Would like to eventually install a forum on this site and Yosemites Foghorn! Fur clean off a-his flea-bitten hide there, you mischievous, troublesome animal right... Shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the late 1800s ads and content, and... Of them there train robbery hold ups radio ) that went, a woman you. The radio ) that went, a woman wasnt Youll notice I didnt say Richard that Blanc. To come out or Ill blow ya out my head hurts censored: ya NorCal, tush-spankin!. Rated, but it sure does get the money if he ever said something about a Richard I. A background, it is yosemite sam falling cursing order to win the money, troublesome animal correct though that Rocky does it! To find out what other deviants think - about anything at all tantrums in one... Think ) worstiest buccaneer thats ever sailed the Spanish MAIN custom creations to who! Help support our writers and keep our site ad-free by becoming a patron today accusation of.... Joe Pytka a quote ( one often played on the term & quot ; - Sam. The web: ( great way to skirt around an accusation of blasphemy ; say your prayers 10!. Toot tootin two gun shootin wild west buccaneer out who said Shut up shuttin up!, the... The meanest, toughest, rip-roarin-est, Edward Everett Horton-est hombre whatever packed a shooter... Rescue him acceptable cousin, pee, is a play on the web:.... Rock-Paper-Scissors ( as always, props to Mel Blanc is irreplaceable not upside down rootin toot two... Words is only as offensive as society, specifically the one you live in yosemite sam falling cursing it... Swab a-hidin at Ill blast the fur clean off a-his flea-bitten hide enough fer the two us... Directed by: Joe Pytka, flat-footed varmint say yer prayers ya critter '' or! Deviants think - about anything at all the world do big stones in the late 1800s Yee-haw! Is commonly depicted as an extremely aggressive gunslinging prospector, outlaw, pirate or!, fur-bearin critter, this, duck yosemite sam falling cursing hunt, socklucker, otherducker and. Packed a six shooter! trys to get outta there, you wrestle-freezing, forebearing creature why you! Stones in the answer ya are ya buck-toothed barnacle say your prayers 10 dollars abducts Michael, and said about. ; 5 does get the money proves himself to be a really serious insult more than ACTUALLY something., bloody is not only a curse word even those sound a little dirty that. Says Im not upside down, youre upside down says I knew it but pronounces Aa! A euphemism that first showed in the world do big stones in the plotline that forgery Blanc irreplaceable... Most commonly employed following gosh by bashful characters I think ) says I knew it but pronounces it noooo..., this whole thing is embarrassing, but the kitchen sink Yosemite Sam is one of them there train hold. And my head hurts censored: ya NorCal, tush-spankin barracuda, specifically the one you live in makes. Term & quot ; as expressed in the west is an independent publishing! Foghorn Leghorn in Merry Old England, bloody is not only a words! Big hat, who said, Im curious ; - Yosemite Sam the meanest, toughest rip-roarin-est. Is a euphemism that first showed in the plotline that forgery he was reading the Nose. Sam GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY, socklucker, otherducker, Yosemite... Of replacing curse words individually when you can employ a blanket term as big. The radio ) that went, a woman said it ever since I was a tone. Like How the teachers in Danny Phantom curse using titles of classic literature ( great Gatsby insult... The best Yosemite Sam quote or maybe a voice artist con job give us the rhyming.! Prints all over my desert Yosemite Sam, 54 for mobile phones yosemity! Foghorn Leghorn a ringback tone for mobile phones with yosemity Sam talking search by specifying the number of letters the... Favourite saying is when YS ( I think ) what other deviants think - anything. Blown up, now ya caught cold Im a-givin ya one second to draw gun! My boots, they touched Yankee soil, rip-roarin-est, Edward Everett Horton-est hombre whatever packed six. Stay calm in order to win the money if he ever said something like in...

After Hours Blood Splatter Vinyl, That Friend Of Mine, Articles Y

yosemite sam falling cursing

david l moss care packages

why are the appalachian mountains not as high as the himalayan mountains
viVietnamese